NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Will Not Be Denied

Go down

We Will Not Be Denied Empty We Will Not Be Denied

Post by Uprising July 2nd 2013, 1:46 am

LATE, I KNOW. BUT SINCE MOST PEOPLE NO-SHOWED, I BELIEVE THIS SHOULD STILL BE TAKEN INTO CONSIDERATION.

We Will Not Be Denied X3ib86

Mercer Snow, Sam Rosen, Archer Lee, and Zubaz sit on the back of a truck outside a nondescript building in a parking lot. They are surrounded by a large crowd of people all wearing black cargo pants and Uprising t-shirts. Around them are barrels with wood inside that have been lit on fire, giving illumination to the party nearby. They all cheer as the camera is turned on. Some laugh afterward, some take a swig of beer, others push each other around, etc.

The Crowd:
WE! ARE! UPRISING!

Sam Rosen:
Settle down, people. Settle down.

Zubaz:
Why? They’re having a great time!

Sam Rosen:
Well, we need to get SOMETHING out, you know.

Mercer Snow:
Now let’s get one thing straight, everyone-

A drunk guy jumps out in front of Uprising, putting his arm around Mercer Snow.

Drunk Guy:
This guy right here! He’s gonna kick Batesy Warris’ ass at Trial by Combat!

Mercer Snow shoves the drunk man into the crowd, even as they all cheer in agreement.

Mercer Snow:
Its Warren Bates, dumbass.

Archer Lee:
Oh give it a rest. You don’t care if he gets his name right or not, do ya?

Mercer Snow:
Bates is a great competitor, regardless if he uses cheap tactics or not. He earned my respect. But, as much as I respect him, I sure as hell don’t like him.

Sam Rosen nods in agreement.

Mercer Snow:
Regardless, I will beat him at Trial by Combat. And I’m taking his XXX Title with me. It’ll be a bloodbath, no matter what match is chosen for us. And we will fight as hard as possible. I expect the best from you, Bates. Do NOT let me down.

Archer Lee:
Eh, whatever. Right now, what I know, is that the Diaz Brothers are going DOWN at Trial by Combat! And I got my friend Sam, here, to help me do that!

Archer Lee highfives Sam.

Sam Rosen:
That’s right. And you may think we’re just pushovers for the likes of you two, but we’ve both done years and years of hardcore wrestling. We’ve fought people much more intimidating than a couple of washed up MMA fighters.

Mercer Snow:
Hey, watch what you say about MMA fighters.

Sam Rosen:
Hey, you’re still the best one around in my book.

Mercer Snow smirks and shrugs off the previous comment as Sam Rosen punches him in the shoulder.

Archer Lee:
Whatever is needed, we will do. We will take down the Diaz Brothers, one at a time. Break their resolve.

Sam Rosen:
Take these words seriously. We will not be denied our first victory, Diaz.

Archer Lee:
Bitch we will fuck you up!

The group breaks out into a laugh.

Sam Rosen:
This is what we do.

Zubaz:
We take out the competition.

Archer Lee:
We break down the establishment.

Mercer Snow:
And crush any hope of resistance.

Sam Rosen:
We are rebellion, my friends.

Crowd and Uprising:
WE! ARE! UPRISING!

Sam Rosen:
And we will not be denied.

Sam Rosen then super kicks the camera man, performing his finisher, The Sabretooth, on him. The cameraman slams into the ground, completely knocked out. The camera hits the ground and Mercer Snow breaks it with a single stomp.

Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
We Will Not Be Denied I_vote_lcap100/100We Will Not Be Denied Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum