NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Beginnings

Go down

New Beginnings Empty New Beginnings

Post by DreamKiller227 June 16th 2013, 11:13 pm

New Beginnings 5447213024_d8b628f781_z

Setting:

{Just outside the Las Vegas area, Rye Payne is sitting in his Mustang GT, car turned off and his head down, thinking about his life and what to do after his recent failure.}

[In the Car on the radio]

Radio: It is a lovely day in the city of Las Vegas, its a nice 92 degrees today so make sure you get some of this beautiful sun. Just remember people, keep that smile and make every day, your day!

[Rye Payne in his car, folding his arms then turns to the window.]

Radio: Also if we have any wrestling fans tuned in.....

[Rye Payne sits up and turns off the radio, knowing where this is going]

Rye: That's station is shit anyway.

[After a few minutes of sitting staring at all the cars passing by Payne's phone rings]

Rye: I don't care.....

[Phone Rings.]

Rye: I don't care....

[Phone Rings]

Rye: FUCK!!!!

[Rye Payne yells hello into the phone, upon answering]

Linn Washington(Rye's agent): Whoa! Man. What's pissed you off?

Rye: Well where the fuck do I start? I just been canned, I have no where to go, and i'm on the verge of leaving wrestling behind! Pick one!

Linn: Well before you take your car and drive off a cliff, you may want to hear me out real quick.

Rye: What could you possible have to say to me Linn? What could possible lift my spirits and make me say: "Gee that's swell"

Linn: First, who says that and secondly I have a contract for you to sign!

Rye: You what?

Linn: You can still hear right? I got you a contract with No Limit Wrestling Federation baby! Am I great or what?

Rye: That's debatable but that is great news!....... But I'm still thinking....Do I still got it?

Linn: Come on man.....You just hit a wall but you can bounce.....

Rye: That's what i thought but with these recent events, it got me thinking.Maybe I should hang it up.

Linn: You can't man....How would i get paid*laughs* But seriously just give it one more try, this contract is just for 90 days, about 3 appearances. So try one more time, if it doesn't work then you can hang it up. I still believe you can do great things in that ring! I'm speaking as a agent and friend.

[Rye Payne rubbing his chin, then picks the phone back up]

Rye: Ha Gay!!!!!!

[They both exchange laughs]

Rye: Okay! You convinced me, I'll try this out. I have nothing to lose, If they don't like me then fuck them but if this works out then at least I have my answer. So where is NLWF?

Linn:Well first if you didn't leave Vegas its there and LA.

Rye: I didn't try to skip town or sell my apartment or anything crazy like that. Totally non related but I may need to go apartment hunting again.

Linn: You are something else. You have a place to stay now?

Rye: Yeah I'll just crash at my friend's place for the time being.

Linn: Okay, well i'll be over there tomorrow for you to sign and we can take it from there.

Rye: Sounds good. See ya then.

Linn: Alright Man.

[Rye hangs up his phone, starts his car and heads back into Vegas ready to start his new career path with NLWF, with a smile on his face.]

off: And that was my 1st RP for you guys

Enjoy!
DreamKiller227
DreamKiller227
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1993-02-27
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Detroit, Michigan
Number of posts : 6

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
New Beginnings I_vote_lcap100/100New Beginnings Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down