NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( I AM NLWF )

Go down

( I AM NLWF ) Empty ( I AM NLWF )

Post by Damien Kingston June 11th 2013, 4:59 pm

( I AM NLWF )
- the shoot -

Day One...

I came into this company after being done wrong by ECWF. I came into this company with a chip on my shoulder. I came into this company feeling disrespected and unappreciated. I came into this company with a close mind and assuming all wrestling companies were the same. I came into this company with this mindset that no matter how good I was. I would never be given the proper acknowledgement that I deserved and you know what?

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

Ever since I stepped through those doors I’ve had to deal with sorry son of a bitches like Johnny Stylez that think just because they’ve got some kind of veteran status that they are better than me in every single way imaginable when in reality they aren’t. Stylez walks around here like he’s the greatest thing since sliced bread. Walks around here like he is literally the best to ever exist but all I see is a broken down old man that suffers from a serious face of tourettes syndrome. All his promos are filled with random ass cuss words here and there. It’s got to be tourettes because if he’s going with the image to come off like a tough guy. It sure as hell isn’t working and it sure as hell isn’t doing a damn thing for him. Nothing aside from making him look weak but of course his ego won’t allow him to see the truth.

Ever since I came into this company I have been overlooked for people like Robbie Hart whom in all actuality isn’t even worth the time of a wrestling company. Just another face with mediocre talent but for some odd reason has been given this hype as one of the best to ever step through the doors of the land of No Limits. Robbie has been billed as if he was untouchable. Billed as if he was invincible. Billed as if no one could stop him and what the fuck has happened over the last two months? He’s been stopped. He’s been touched and he’s been proven that he is the furthest thing from invincible. Yet people still want to slob all over his knob like he’s something great.That’s just pathetic.

Ever since I came into this company I have been passed up for people like Michael Harris and Miguel St-Claire. They have been given all this hype as the future of this company.They had been the ones that were given opportunity after opportunity after opportunity when they had never done a single damn thing to deserve it. I don’t give a rats ass if Michael Harris beat the undefeated Chuck Matthews - then again I don’t call someone throwing in the white flag on someone’s behalf as a true win. I don’t care if Harris ended Chuck Matthews’s career - but then again I never bought Matthews as anything other than an overrated piece of shit.

I don’t care that Miguel St-Claire knocked James Shark and Brooklyn Carter out of the land of No Limits. In all reality though can you really give him that accomplishment? Let’s be honest shall we both Shark and Brooklyn forgot their balls somewhere and they were well on their way out the door anyway. It wouldn’t have mattered if Miguel knocked them on their asses or not. They were leaving no matter what and therefore I don’t think the failed UFC Wannabe Fighter should be given that type of credit. Makes him look better than what he really is.

All four of those men are men that I have to face and cross paths with on an every month basis. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see them walking around the backstage area. Makes me sick to see Harris walking around with the NLWF Championship. Makes me sick to see Miguel treated like the greatest rookie of all time. Makes me sick to see Stylez with his own private locker room. Makes me sick to see Robbie Hart allowed to get away with murder in the backstage area. Simply all four men make me want to vomit... but I am thankful for one thing.

I am thankful for the fact that tonight at the Global Annihilation Tournament. I am going to cross all four men at some point. There’s no ifs ands or buts about it. I get Stylez in the first round of the tournament and I am going to make him eat every single word he’s had to say about me. I am going to make him see that he should have never underestimated me. I am going to make him see that he should have never overlooked me. I am going to make him see that he shouldn’t have fucked with me or th Reign of Chaos. From now until our match tonight Stylez can say what he wants. He can act the way he wants. He can do whatever he needs to do to make himself sound like a badass and make himself sound like he stands a chance. In the end when the smoke clears and when its all said and done. I’ll be standing in the middle of that ring with my hand raised in victory while Stylez suffers yet another stinging loss and while he and his legendary status begin to slip into just a distant memory. Don’t got to believe me Stylez but it’ll be hard to deny it when it’s proven right in your face.

From there I’ll either find myself in the ring with Robbie Hart or Miguel St-Claire. I’ve said it once before there’s no doubt that Hart is going to go on to defeat St-Claire. He has nothing left in the tank. He got knocked out in twenty seconds at One World Nation and not a single person has heard from him or saw him since. It wouldn’t even surprise me if he was to no show the event. I mean to be quite honest if I had my ass kicked like that. If I was embarrassed like that. If I was made to look like a fool in that sense I wouldn’t have shown my face again. But I’ll go ahead and be optimistic in a sense. I’ll give Miguel the benefit of the doubt and say that there’s a small chance that he could beat Robbie considering he seems wrapped up in some bullshit reality TV Show that’s all about getting his dick wet. Even though there’s a chance you might get past Robbie, Miguel... It doesn’t change what the future outcome is going to be.

You might have it stuck in that scattered brain of yours that because we had one match in which you managed to hold onto the point things ended in a tie with us that you’ve got a chance this time around. Well that’s not the case at all because things have changed since then. I am not who I used to be. I am not what I used to be. I’m far more dangerous this time around. I’m far more focused this time around. I have the Reign of Chaos on my side and therefore I am going to fucking break you every way imaginable. Tonight will not change when it comes to what my goal has been all along. It doesn’t change the fact that at the end of the night you’re going to end up eating defeat. It doesn’t change the fact that by the end of the night you aren’t going to win the tournament and you sure as hell aren’t going to leave with the NLWF Championship. When it is all said and done. Once the dust has settled. Once the smoke has cleared. Everyone will once again see you as weak, pathetic, and useless. That is the fact of life junior.

But then again if my assumption is right I won’t be dealing with Miguel instead I’ll be dealing with Robbie Hart - NLWF’s Golden Child. The Protege if you will and the man that I believe in the bottom of my heart is not only full of shit, but is pure shit in general. You talk about your time here Robbie and yeah it’s been impressive. Yet you have yet to answer the questions I have. You have yet to truly prove yourself. You have yet to back up anything you have ever said. Yes, your run has been impressive but during the time you were on top. You never had to worry about a real challenge. At the time you were champion. No one cared to go after that best. Instead people were too busy gunning for the likes of James Shark, Brenton Cyrus, or Brooklyn Carter. Face the facts you were the forgotten champion. You were the one that everyone deemed not worth their time and that is why your run lasted so long. That is why you remained undefeated. That is why you had credibility in some weird way. That is why you got all this hype as one of the best but then that’s where things got fucked up for you. Because the moment that someone came into this company with talent. The moment that someone came into this company wanting that title. That moment that you had to have a challenge you ended up falling flat on your face.

You couldn’t get the job done against Harris and therefore you lost the NLWF Championship. That was seemingly the beginning of the end because then you turned around and lost the tag team titles at One World Nation. Not only did you lose the titles but you ran down to the ring trying to be the hero during the celebration of the Reign of Chaos and what did you get for your troubles? You got an ass kicking that will forever be remembered and I am sure that your body sure as fuck hasn’t forgotten about it nor will it ever forget about it. You even admitted it yourself Robbie. You are on the worse streak of your entire career. You are this close to being forgotten about. You are this close to falling into an abyss that you can’t pull yourself out of and you look at this tournament as your last chance of hope. It’s your last chance to turn everything around but sadly for you. You aren’t going to turn anything around. Sadly for you, you’re going to get what you deserve and that isn’t the NLWF Championship. Sadly for you, you will not be able to defeat the Reign of Chaos. You will not be able to defeat the Man of Liberty and you will not survive the Global Annihilation Tournament. In the end I will leave you broken, bloodied, and your goals as well as dreams crushed.

And finally we come to the NLWF Champion. You know Harris it doesn’t really surprise me that you said some of the things that you said. It doesn’t really surprise me that you have no respect for me. It doesn’t surprise me that you overlooked me and it doesn’t surprise me that you have never given a damn about me. In reality you give off this vibe like you don’t give a damn about anyone aside from yourself and you have been around this business long enough to have that mindset. You’ve done enough for this business and have accomplished enough in this business to say those things and to act that way. You have had the legendary career that I have always wanted and that everyone else has always wanted. The titles, the achievements, the sold out matches, the main events and so on and so forth. Then you come to NLWF and you prove that you haven’t skipped a beat. You throw yourself right into the mix and then you make it to the top till the point that you are holding that NLWF Championship. Crazy part about it all is the fact you did it in just two matches here with this company and deep down inside that’s what pisses me off the most. Deep down that’s what motivates me the most.

Here I was busting my ass and doing whatever the hell I had to do to climb the top of the ladder. You name them I fought them. From the bottom of the barrel like Max Adamson to Mitch McClure to the mid-carders for life like Miguel St-Claire. I was taking anything and everything that came my way. I was fighting my way up that ladder and then here you come out of fucking nowhere and BOOM just two matches later you’re the NLWF Champion. How did that happen? Why did it happen? Two questions that I asked myself and then I realized. It happened because you defeated a bunch of nobodies and a hurt champion to obtain the title. Why did it happen? Well it happened because you beat someone that was billed as one of the greatest of all time when the truth was they weren’t that great regardless of their record. So long story short what happened Harris was you got spoon fed your success. You became more than me when it was handed to you and therefore that pisses me off to no end because I know for a fact I’m better than you and I know for a fact that I should have been champion before you. I know that I should have been given anything and everything you were given.

Well here’s what I suggest Harris. I suggest that you enjoy everything why you can. I suggest that you cherish those last couple of moments with that NLWF Championship. I suggest that you cherish your last couple moments as the legend that everyone fears. Hell, I suggest that you enjoy your last couple moments as a professional wrestler in general. Because by the time this night ends Harris you’re going to have none of those things because I am going to personally make sure that I take every bit of it away from you. I am taking the NLWF Championship. I am ending your career. I am going to prove that the Reign of Chaos is the most dominating force and they didn’t make a mistake in picking me up as a member of this crew. You can try to fight me Harris and you can try to stop me but ultimately in the end it’s not going to happen. You will fail just like everyone else will fail. You don’t have to like it but you just have to accept it.

You can all say what you want about me. You can hate me. You can love me. You can boo me. You can cheer me. You can praise me or you can degrade me. At the end of the day it doesn’t phase me. At the end of the day it changes nothing. At the end of the day I will defeat your heroes and I will stomp out their legacies. At the end of the day I will further my own legacy and I will build onto my legendary career. At the end of the day I will be the one that survives this tournament. Most importantly at the end of the day I will be the NLWF Champion. There is no other outcome for...

I AM NLWF!
Damien Kingston
Damien Kingston
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Illinois
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
( I AM NLWF ) I_vote_lcap1/100( I AM NLWF ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down