NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am a Man, Not a Beast.

Go down

I am a Man, Not a Beast. Empty I am a Man, Not a Beast.

Post by Uprising June 10th 2013, 5:55 am

I AM A MAN, NOT A BEAST

I am a Man, Not a Beast. 34oydrs

I am a Man, Not a Beast. Trips_cries_large_medium

Zubaz sits in the locker room backstage, his face buried in his hands. He gained power. Supernatural power. Yet he couldn’t even take out mere mortals. The power he felt when fighting Dan Alexander was… incomprehensible. He felt like a new man. Now… now he doesn’t know what to think.

Power… the power may not be all it’s cracked up to be.

Maybe it’s time to stop relying on the power. Stop relishing in it. Stop the addiction before it begins.

Zubaz stood up and looked at his hands. They expelled lightning and electricity. He hurt a lot of people with that, even in the short time that he had this new power.

No more.

Zubaz grabbed the black wraps on the table beside him and wrapped them over his hands and wrists. He would not allow these to kill or hurt anyone else. He would become human again, even if it killed him.

????:
Need some help there?

Zubaz turns around to see Mercer Snow, Archer Lee, and Sam Rosen leaning against the doorway leading into the locker room. Sam Rosen smirks at him.

Sam Rosen:
We have a proposition for you…

I am a Man, Not a Beast. Triple_H_nov2007

"I…

I Am Zubaz.

But I’m not the supernatural walking apocalypse anymore. No… I’m much more than that.

I’m Jack Davidson.

I’m the man who dominated Japanese wrestling for his whole career before coming to the NLWF. And… to tell you the truth, I was out of my league. I didn’t know how far these superstars were going to go and frankly, I was overwhelmed.

I didn’t know Dan Alexander was going to go that far. I didn’t. I thought that his days of fighting were over and we were just going to have a good… clean match. So that’s why when he hurt my family, I took that offer I got and became the all-powerful Walking Apocalypse.

I felt… like a God when I fought Dan Alexander. He had no chance. And when I took him backstage, it was… funny, in a way. He just kept running. I chased. I fought. I… I nearly killed him. Maybe he is dead, I don’t know. I’m too scared to find out.

Then I got mixed up with this Reign of Chaos bullshit. I thought I would make a career impact while doing this, but I got beaten by a person who debuted a month after I did. It was sad. I was just a broken husk of my former self at that point.

And that got drilled into my mind when Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule won the Tag Team Titles at King of the Ring. Great guys, by the way. I was let down by my partner who thought he could get away with a half-assed performance, letting me do all the work. In fact, he was trying to make me look bad so he would get let into the Reign of Chaos and not me. Fucker.

I’m done with that bullshit. Done with all of it. And at Global Annihilation Tournament, I’m going to show the world how much I am fucking done that shit. I will beat Blood into a pulp and make him bleed. Once he does, I will let him grovel on the ground. It’ll be a message. To the Reign and all of the NLWF.

At Global Annihilation Tournament, I will not be competing as a supernatural monster, even though I still have the power in me, I will be fighting as a man.

And yes, this is what you’d call a… face turn. I’m a good guy now. At least… I’m trying to be.

But if Blood pushes me too far at the tournament… well…

There’s no telling what The Baz will be doing to him. Heh."
Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
I am a Man, Not a Beast. I_vote_lcap100/100I am a Man, Not a Beast. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down