NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNBREAKABLE

Go down

UNBREAKABLE Empty UNBREAKABLE

Post by Psycho June 9th 2013, 4:59 pm

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
UNBREAKABLE DEVILKINGPSYCHO_zps8c8c02a9
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
UNBREAKABLE RPTITLEUNBREAKABLE_zps1fb391be
◄◄◄╬::†Tales from the Throne. Part I.†::╬►►►

UNBREAKABLE SERIESTHRONE_zpsd092bc79

PART I.
Assassination Attempt, Failed.

Psycho is sitting among a cement throne with two skulls wearing crowns at the top corners. He is inside a castle that he has built for the Reign of Chaos. He is wearing old armor with ROC etched into the chest plate. He sits back, the NLWF World Heavyweight Title draped over his knee, he looks down at it as Brenton Cyrus walks into the Chamber of the Throne. Brenton Cyrus is wearing leather armor with a sword attached to his waist. The NLWF Undisputed Championship is also around his waist.

My Grace, we have caught an assassin in an attempt to kill you.

An assassin, sent to kill me? Well then, we shall go forth and see why he was sent.

The Devil King stands from his throne. He lays the World Heavyweight Title down in the seat and walks down the steps leading to the throne. Brenton Cyrus walks beside Psycho as they walk through the hallways.

Has anyone talked to him?

Damien has. The assassin will not talk to us.

There are ways to make a pig squeal.

They both share a laugh as they come to a door and stop. Brenton Cyrus walks into the room. Damien Kingston stands at attention as The Devil King walks in behind him. The assassin is chained to two pillars by his wrists and ankles.

"So, the first of probably man assassination attempts made for my life. Why were you sent, assassin?"

He doesn't speak, instead he spits at The Devil Kings feet. Damien Kingston punches the assassin in the face.

"You address the Devil King properly when he speaks to you, assassin scum."

Psycho holds his hand out and Damien Kingston backs away from the assassin.

"What is your name, boy?"

"James."

"I see. And James, who sent you to kill me?"

"I will never tell you anything. Your Grace."

Psycho walks closer to the assassin and holds his head up to look in into the eyes.

"You refuse to talk to me. You refuse to talk to Damien, and you refuse to talk to Brenton. Now tell me, James. Why should I let you continue to live your life?"

"I would rather die than to return without your head!"

"So be it then, James."

James looks at Psycho with a worried look as Psycho has already stabbed a dagger into his stomach. James looks down and see the blood rushing out of his body and onto the floor.

"It was.....it was IW...."

James takes his last breathe and dies. Brenton Cyrus and Damien Kingston looks at The Devil King and he looks at them. He shrugs his shoulders and the three men walk out of the room. They walk back to the Chamber of the Throne and Psycho takes his seat on the throne. Damien and Brenton both sit in their respective chairs.

"What are we to do with the assassin?"

"I will have his body removed from our castle soon enough."

"Do you know where he was sent from?"

"King, I believe I know where he was sent from."

"And where would that be from, Cyrus?"

"The darkest land in the realm. The land where only thieves and traitors live."

"You don't mean?"

"The land of the IWF."

"Yes, Devil King. The IWF."

"Well then, we shall send their little assassin back to where he came from!"

I am the Devil King.

I am the King of the World.

I am the NLWF World. Heavyweight. Wrestling. Champion.

The greatest World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion that the Land of No Limits has ever seen! I ended the reign of Johnny Stylez. I ended the reign of Brenton Cyrus. I became the ONLY champion in the history or the NLWF to successfully retain my title at King of the Throne.

I am the leader, the innovator, the ruler of the Reign of Chaos. Not only the faction....BUT THE ENTIRE ERA SHIFT! I influenced a shift of era in a wrestling promotion that promotes absolutely no limits.

I came into this company and I started from the ground. I rose to the top with no help, but with my own two hands. I dominated. I destroyed. I caused CHAOS within the ring and outside the ring.

And yet, there are still people that doubt me. People that over look me.

I am UNSTOPPABLE!

I am....

UNBREAKABLE!

UNBREAKABLE THESHOOT3_zpsc9d4fd29
◄◄◄╬::†"THE DEViL KiNG" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"It seems as though ignorance is a set of mind for Hostyle Jones right now. How he seems to think of Brenton Cyrus as being ignorant. Being a fool. But yet, Hostyle Jones seems to be stuck on Mafia. Seems to be stuck on James Shark. Seems to be stuck on how he 'beat' me at PRIDE. Boy, isn't ignorance just so bliss? Listen to yourself for once in your miserable excuse for a life, Hostyle Jones. Step back and just listen to the words that you spew from your mouth. Now, let's break this down to simplicity so that even you can comprehend what I am about to speak to you, mother fucker."

"Let's start with PRIDE. Shall we?"

"The event that you seem to never recall correctly."

"The event, Hostyle Jones, where you and Robbie Hart defeated two other teams to face myself and Mitch McClure, who also defeated two other teams in the same night. The event, Hostyle Jones, where you seem to think that you got some kind of pin fall victory over me. Sure, in the books it says that the Human Highlighters won the match and the Tag Team Titles, but you always make it sound like you gave me some epic God-like ass whooping...which you didn't. Yes, I know what you've been through Hostyle. Yes, I know that what you've got, you've earned. Like for instance...your spot in the nut house. Or the beating you will receive at Global Annihilation. I am getting of track, that will come later. Hostyle Jones, in our match at PRIDE, I dished out a beating to both you and your boy toy Robbie Hart. The Human Highlighters, they didn't stand a fucking chance."

"Your win at PRIDE, Hostyle Jones, was handed to you."

"Those Tag Team Titles, Hostyle Jones, were handed to you."

"I mean really, do you not remember this? Honestly, I don't blame you if you don't remember it, I did drop your punk ass with the Livid Atrocity. I had you pinned, Jones. If it wouldn't have been for that shitty fucking tag team partner of mine, then the three count would have been done and you would have been defeated. If it weren't for Mitch McClure being a jealous greedy ass little bitch boy, then you would have come so close to those titles you wanted so bad, but you wouldn't have got your hands on them. After Mitch saved your sorry ass, I then proceeded to drop him with the Livid Atrocity and I left the ring, essentially leaving that match. I left Mitch McClure laying out cold in the middle of the ring, like a lamb tied up for the wolves. You know it, Robbie Hart knows it. Every single person that saw PRIDE knows it."

"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have won."

"Remember when I said ignorance is bliss?"

"Come on Hostyle Jones. I mean, I know you are all crazy and in a nut house but seriously get with the fucking facts, homie. And a thank you would be nice too. But I know a thank you won't be thrown my way. Hell, I could give a fuck less about it. What I care about is coming to Global Annihilation and ONCE AGAIN beating your sorry ass around that ring just like I did at PRIDE and just like I will do every single time we step into that ring against each other. It will always be the same story, over and over again. Psycho beating down Hostyle Jones. Every time. You know it in your heart, you just don't want to see it. You don't want to admit it. But Hostyle Jones, the knowledge is there and it will remain there until you face the facts and, quite frankly, get over your fucking self. You are no gift to this business. You are no amazing talent inside the ring. You are nothing special. You are nothing. And you have the audacity to compare me to you? To say that I've copied what you've done? Mother fucker please."

"I've been in this business for almost sixteen years now."

"The things I've done in the past, have nothing to do with you."

"You are no Doctor Who. You are no Dr. Emmett Brown or even a Marty McFly. I don't see you driving a DeLorean. So unless you have figured out a way to time travel and do the tings I've done in my life.....then your whole 'you copied me' story is just that, a fucking story. Nothing I've done here is copied from you. Everything I've done here is from my past, from before my time in the NLWF. So take a seat and shut your fucking mouth, because Hostyle Jones you may be crazy, you may be a murderer or what have you....but I am the fucking Devil in the flesh! And I will not step down to some fucking loser bitch like yourself. Plain and simple. Now, you may have some legitimate beef with Brenton Cyrus, and that is between the two of you. But Hostyle Jones, when you keep comparing the Reign of Chaos to a group of reject, take it up the ass, fucking bitches like Mafia, that is when I start to get involved. How are we anything like Mafia?"

"Mafia was a failed attempt from the start."

"The Reign of Chaos has dominated everything in it's path."

"Once again, Hostyle Jones, you talk about facts and you talk about truth, but you are so blind to the facts about the Reign of Chaos that you just over look us. You think that the Human Highlighters are so amazing because you got rid of a group of gays and dysfunctional couples? Human Highlighters aren't shit! Anyone could have ran those bitches out of this company. You think you are great because you knocked off James Shark at King of the Throne? Shit, James Shark was a street thug fuck that thought he could make it in this business and when he started to realize that I was a real threat he dipped out to the likes of the IWF. Translation? James Shark is, was, and always will be a BITCH. So your little title won from him doesn't mean jack fucking shit to me or anyone else in this company....or industry. Anyways, back to Mafia and Reign of Chaos. Look at the fact Jones. Since you like to bring up facts. Look at the history of the Reign of Chaos since I brought it into the Land of No Limits. Everything, everybody that has been put in the path of the Reign has been destroyed. Has been dominated. These are cold hard facts, Hostyle Jones. Starfuckers Inc. won't destroy the Reign. The Human Highlighters won't destroy the Reign. No one can and no one will. That is just the plain and simple fucking truth."

"The Reign of Chaos is here to stay."

"At Global Annihilation, Starfuckers Inc. will learn this first hand."

"And Hostyle Jones, you will finally get a real taste as to why I am the reining and defending World Heavyweight Champion of the NLWF. You will experience the truth power and force of the Devil King. Damien Kingston has felt it. Brenton Cyrus has felt it. Johnny Stylez. Mitch McClure. James Betterman. Dave Zombie. Steven Angel. And now it is finally your turn to once again step into the ring with me and feel the pain that I've caused you once before....only this time around Hostyle Jones....that pain will be more frequent. That pain will be more brutal. That pain, Hostlye Jones...will be permanent. For I am the Devil King. I am the ruler of Chaos. I AM THE REIGN! And I am the NLWF World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, the best this federation has ever seen. And I am going to prove this once and for all with you as my offering. With you, Hostyle Jones, as my fucking sacrifice! My example.."

"Global Annihilation won't be a walk in the park."

"Not for ANYONE involved in our match."

"I know this, I am not ignorant to that fact. But you seem to be. Which in all honesty, that's okay with me. Because that means you will make mistakes. Often. With your big ego over looking your competition, you will slip up and you will fall. You will fall hard. And the sad thing is, you will drag Nick Ridicule down with you. Don't think that I've forgot about Nick. You see, Hostyle Jones, unlike yourself....I know what I am up against. I know who my opponents are, I've studied. I've watched. I've learned. And to be perfectly honest with you Jones, I see Nick Ridicule as a bigger threat then you could ever possible be to me. Does that sting? Eh, I don't give a shit either way really. And I know that no matter what I say to you right now, Hostyle, that you will just contradict everything I've said, or wave it off like I've said nothing. You will still compare Reign of Chaos to Mafia. You will still talk about how you won the Tag Team Titles and blah blah blah and some more blah blah blah and how Starfuckers Inc. and Human Highlighters and blah blah blah. That is all just fine and dandy because when Global Annihilation gets here....Hostyle Jones.....the only words you will sputter are going to be typed out on a keyboard and spoken with a computer because I am going to personally see to it that you are fucking broken beyond any type of repair. Take that shit to the bank, motherfucker. It's golden. Hostyle Jones don't be so humble, you aren't that great."

"For I am, The Devil King."

"I am CHAOS!"

"Believe in the Reign."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
UNBREAKABLE I_vote_lcap55/100UNBREAKABLE Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum