NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignorance?

Go down

Ignorance? Empty Ignorance?

Post by Hostyle Jones June 9th 2013, 1:00 pm

Brenton Cyrus thought he had a meal ticket with Aaron O Shea...

Now he thinks he has a meal ticket with Psycho...

How does it feel to be a follower, Brenton?

I myself have never been one to follow. I just by chance allied with Ridicule because he just so happened to have my back at One World Nation after he became the other half of the World Crowned Tag Team Champions.

Check the resume, though...

In the Insurgency I befriended Steel Angel and until the day I parted from the organization, he remained my partner. Shit, he even came here to join me until he brainwashed by Corey Casey and the rest of the IWF executive branch.

As for Robbie Hart, we gained a respect for one another in the Era of the Pheonix in IWF and so when I entered NLWF, it was only right that I had his back. With that we accomplished winning the Pride Of Philadelphia Tournament and the Tag Team titles that are now held by Nick Ridicule and myself...

I am the definition of a leader, I am a man that makes my own decisions and my own path anywhere I go.

So, when you need to remember something about Hostyle Jones, you punk bitch, remember that I am independant and I am one of the best trend setters and innovators that you will ever come across in this business. The wrestling world embraces me because I'm cut from a differant cloth. I am not the same as a Corey Casey or Notorious K.I.D wannabe. If I had to compare you, there is many of you. All of your generation in the NLWF is the same, because you all mimic'd one another for so long. The land of a group of fuckin' mimes back in that era so to speak.

Another thing to remember about Hostyle Jones is, don't ever call me a fuckin' nigger!!

In context a nigger is an ignorant person, which you may see the twisted and unstable mindstate that I have, but I am in no way, shape, or form ignorant. In fact, it only makes you that much more ignorant by comparing me to a black person when using a more explicit term for ignorance, you racist fuck!

I think you just had a lack of a better word, there of?

Ignorance is your category, buddy!!

Money doesn't make you smarter you dumb-ass, it only makes you look the part and appear more sophisticated. In reality, Brenton, you are just as sharp as a marble!!

You're businesses come from money and bought education, not common sense. In fact, when we step into the ring, I can't even beat you senseless, because there isn't any sense to beat outta' you.

Shit, Psycho is smarted then you- and that motherfucker is dumber then a bag of rocks!

At least Psycho knows what he is up against when he steps into the ring with The Hostyle One. Psycho has already stared across the ring at me before the bell rang. He has already seen that my pain is real, and more importantly, he has already caught a loss against Hostyle Jones in tag team action.

With that said, Psycho knows that this isn't a walk in the park, and Psycho knows not to take me light. Psycho also knows, unlike you, I have earned everything...

If the world isn't ready for Hostyle Jones to reign as a world champion, then they aren't ready for Psycho to continue holding his title either. The fact is, no matter the denial, Psycho has somewhat mirrored my image since I came to the land of no limits. I made him the man he became in just a matter of months. It's alright, as an innovator I am used to it. I have a thousand mini me's running around, so one more isn't a burden at all.

That is why I'm going to come out to that ring and once more, against all odds show you exactly why I earn and deserve the world and everything in it. Not only am I going to do that, but I'm going to prove why Psycho was pushed way before his time to a championship reign. Shit, if it were possible, I would take every fucking title at GAT!

Psycho, I told you to knuckle up once before, so I hope that you learned from your mistakes...

It's showtime when we step into that ring. As I might be gunning more or less for Brenton Cyrus, you are still on the chopping block, so don't expect any remorse. There will be none when the bell rings, only looking into the eyes of the master of pain.

I take momentum on my back and I run with it. I tear the arena down beam by beam, truss by truss, highlight by fuckin' highlight, and now exorcism by exorcism...

That's right, I'm ready to not only dismantle Brenton Cyrus, but since you are his partner, I plan to cast the devil back down to hell!!

Bare with me NLWF, for this superfight will not be for the prude and innocent. It will be for the sinners and the wicked!
Hostyle Jones
Hostyle Jones
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1986-07-01
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Tiger
Location Location : Jersey
Number of posts : 92

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 03-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Ignorance? I_vote_lcap44/100Ignorance? Empty_bar_bleue  (44/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum