NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

♠Captivating♠

Go down

♠Captivating♠ Empty ♠Captivating♠

Post by Warren Bates June 4th 2013, 1:02 am

♠Captivating♠ WBShoot_zpsc7cff1ad
"So, One World Nation didn't go as I expected it to. Honestly, the weeks leading up to One World Nation didn't go as planned either. So, thanks to a no show promo from my most recent tag team partner, I am not a double champion here in the NLWF. But that is all about to change now, isn't it? At Global Annihilation, I get my chance to go against the 'great' Michael Harris, and along with that chance, a chance to take his precious NLWF Championship."

"Oh boy how I will enjoy this so much. I looked up to you Harris. Keyword there, looked. After your actions, your lack of interest in the Tag Team Titles, your lack of support for our team....your lack of ambition to end the reign of the Human Highlight Reels....you disgust me. You sicken me. I thought you were a man of wrestling. I thought you were different from anyone else in this business, but here you are proving me wrong. You are no different than anyone in this business. You aren't set apart from anyone. You, Michael Harris, are nothing special in this company. You don't deserve that title around your waist. All of that hype that was built up...it was just that. Hype. Come show time, you were nothing!"

"Come Global Annihilation, I will enjoy taking that title from you. I will enjoy putting an end to your claim as the NLWF Champion. I will enjoy picking you apart inside that ring and showing you just who the best really is, because Harris....IT DAMN SURE ISN'T YOU!"

"And Damien Kingston, it isn't you either. Look at you, Damien. You couldn't do what you set out to do. You couldn't beat Psycho. You couldn't dethrone the King of the World. You couldn't end the Reign of Chaos. You, Damien Kingston, couldn't beat the Devil himself. So what do you do next? Ah thats right, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em! Right? Come on, you can come out and talk all you want about how that isn't that case, but you aren't fooling anyone. All you are doing is trying to reassure yourself that you joining the Reign of Chaos isn't like that at all. You may continue to convince yourself that the move you made was the smartest decision you could have ever made. Now, don't get me wrong. If I had to opportunity to join the most dominant force in the NLWF, I would take it in a heartbeat."

"But you, Damien Kingston? You were so against it. You were so dead set determined on not only beating Psycho, but becoming the World Champion and ending the Reign of Chaos all in one single night. And you failed. You just couldn't do it. You just came up short. You lost your Respect of Wrestling Championship. You didn't gain anything you actually wanted. You said that you made the choice before the match so obviously in your own mind, you knew you couldn't get the job done. So now, here you are....trying to feed off of the lower card guys. Trying to make it to the top by stepping on the lower card guys."

"Well, I will tell you right here and right now Damien Kingston, I am no lower card wrestler. I am no push over that you will just get some easy win on inside that ring. Hell, I have already accomplished something you couldn't early in your career. I won a title. Damn, how bad does that have to sting? You, a thirteen year veteran in this business, and you just won your first title? Come on Damien. Get real with yourself here. You don't belong in this business. You never have and quite frankly....you never will. After I beat Michael Harris and take his NLWF Championship, I will move on in this tournament and I will defend my newly found title in every match that I would have to defend it in. And if it come down to you and I, Damien Kingston, I will take that title and I will defend it against you and make you realize just how much you don't deserve to be in this business!"

"As for Johnny Styles and Robbie Hart, it's simple. Stay the fuck out of my way. That also goes for you Union Kane, and you too Mercer Snow. Oh by the way, whats up Snow? How you doing after you were defeated twice in one night? I haven't really been keeping up with you since then because well, you are just boring as hell. I beat you twice in one night Mercer. If you are lucky enough to advance through this tournament and have a shot at facing me again, it will be the same outcome. I will beat you again. Why? Simple."

"I am simply BETTER THAN YOU! The fucking end."

Warren Bates
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Kansas
Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: