NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( WHY DAMIEN WHY )

Go down

( WHY DAMIEN WHY ) Empty ( WHY DAMIEN WHY )

Post by Damien Kingston June 3rd 2013, 6:56 am

One month ago at One World Nation in the backyard of Damien Kingston: New York City, New York. We saw Kingston go one on one with Psycho. Both men were defending their respected championships against one another in an epic 7 Stages of Hell battle. On that night Psycho and Kingston both took each other to the limit. Neither man backed down from one another. Both men brought it like it has never been brought before. In the end though Psycho left with the World Heavyweight Championship still in tact. He had acquired the Respect of the World Championship. On top of all that he had crushed the dreams of one Damien Kingston.

What came next was something that not a single person in the world had expected in their wildest of dreams. After the match was over Kingston got back in the ring. He shook hands with the devil that was Psycho and then both men had their hands raised in the air by Brenton Cyrus as it was quite clear Cyrus and Kingston had joined the Reign of Chaos. It shocked the entire world and really shook the foundation that NLWF was standing on. It didn’t end there as Kingston proceeded to destroy the Respect of Wrestling Championship with a sledgehammer. Yes the very belt he cherished and held for months before losing it to Psycho he destroyed like it was nothing.

That didn’t seem to go over very well with Robbie Hart as he proceeded to charge down to the ring where all three men were and upon doing so he got an ass whooping for his troubles. All three men took turns putting Hart down in the middle of that ring. That was until Nick Ridicule made his way through the crowd in order to make the save on the fallen Robbie Hart. Reign of Chaos was prepared to take Ridicule out as well but it never happened as the show came to an ending leaving so many people wondering what was going to happen next and leaving people wondering why Kingston and Cyrus joined in with the Reign of Chaos.

Now it was just a matter of getting those answers. Although Cyrus and Kingston were both known for doing what they wanted when they wanted how they wanted for whatever purpose they wanted. They were known for not giving answers as they didn’t feel they were compelled to do so based on the simple fact that they did what they wanted for themselves and they didn’t have to answer to anyone else. Sure it wasn’t something that people liked and sure it wasn’t something that fans wanted to accept but that’s just how the two operated. No one could tell them or make them act any different. The one thing that was for sure though was the fact that NLWF was about to find themselves in a world of hurt with these three men running around.

Matter of fact a lot of people could find themselves in a world of hurt come the Global Annihilation Tournament in a few weeks. All three men found themselves in specific roles on the card. Cyrus and Psycho would be going for tag gold as they’d be attempting to take it from Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule. Psycho would also have his World Heavyweight Championship on the line as well. As far as Kingston goes he would find himself taking part in the tournament part of the show. With a chance to leave the No Limits Wrestling Federation Champion by the time the entire night was over with. It would be no surprise if all three of them brought it and ended up standing tall at the end of the night. It remained to be seen but we were sure the Reign of Chaos was on the verge of running the entire show.

( WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER )
-- scene one --

One World Nation had come to an end and with the event now in the books. With history being made and with a new era on the horizon so to speak. Members of the Reign of Chaos found themselves standing in a secluded locker room away from the rest of the arena. All three men wearing shit eating grins on their faces as tonight was put together so well by the three of them.

PSYCHO: Not a single one of them saw that coming.

BRENTON CYRUS: You act like the average fan is smart enough. Not to mention we knew not a single person in this company was going to be able to catch on. You two sold it great for the last month.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: It doesn’t take much to sell something when you are fighting in your backyard. It doesn’t take much to get people to believe in something when you play it up like you want nothing more than to defeat someone in order to earn something. I knew I was going to have them eating out of the palm of my hand by the time we got here in New York and I did just that.

BRENTON CYRUS: Indeed you did.

PSYCHO: I will say this much Damien. Not very often do I tell someone that I respect them. Not very often do I tell someone that they have earned my respect. Not very often do I tell someone that it was an honor to face them in the ring. Mostly because I annihilate anything and anyone in my path. Tonight you gained my respect. You earned my respect and it was an honor to defend the World Heavyweight Championship against you. But now our focus is elsewhere and we cannot lose focus with Nick Ridicule and Robbie Hart on our heels.

BRENTON CYRUS: There’s nothing to worry about as far as that goes Psycho. We know that those two are just trying to shake us. They are just trying to hold onto any bit of glory they can. They are just doing whatever they can to get people to kiss their asses one final time. Well those days are going to come to an end. They shouldn’t have tried to take on the Reign of Chaos. With the Global Annihilation Tournament coming up next month. I can assure you that the Reign of Chaos is going to be in full effect.

PSYCHO: I like the sound of that. We are the Reign of Chaos and we will dominate again.

DAMIEN KINGSTON: I love it when a plan comes together.

All three of them found themselves letting these sinister little chuckles escape their lips. Tonight they had fooled the world so to speak and now the Reign of Chaos was bigger as well as better than ever. One could only assume of what could happen next and what will go on soon enough. Nothing was for sure though thus why it’d be all assumptions. The one thing that was for sure is any and everyone that stepped foot before the Reign of Chaos would be taken out. It was just that simple.

( WHY DAMIEN WHY )
-- the shoot I --

All month long I have heard the same thing over and over again from every single person I cross. It doesn’t matter if it was a fan from this promotion. It doesn’t matter if it’s a fan from another promotion. It doesn't matter if it was someone I knew personally or if it was some random joe blow from the streets. They all bombarded me with the same fucking question time and time again.

Why did you turn your back on NLWF?

Why did you give up in the fight against Psycho and his reign?

Why did you destroy the Respect of the World Championship?

Why did you join the Reign of Chaos?

Why Damien Why?!

You make it sound like you people actually gave a fuck about what I did. You act like you actually cared about me in general. You act like you wanted me as your World Champion. You act like you wanted me to be the Leader against the Reign of Chaos. You act like a lot of things folks but that’s just the thing. It was all an act and that was something I was able to pick up on considering I’m not a fucking moron like you people want to think that I am.

I got cheered at One World Nation because the event was taking place in my backyard of New York City, New York. It is common sense that no matter who the person is they get cheered in their home city. Those cheers meant nothing to me because I knew what they were. I also got cheered King of the Throne and at One World Nation because you people hate Psycho so much that you don’t care who is champion. You don’t care as long as someone beats him. Once again I caught onto that. I knew that I wasn’t finally getting the respect that I deserved. Therefore I made the decision on that night that I was going to join the Reign of Chaos.

I made the decision before going out to that ring that I was done being the guy that was going to be all about NLWF when it wasn’t going to be all about me. I decided I wasn’t going to keep fighting the reign when it did me no good because it wasn’t like anything would change if I would have defeated it. You people would only cheer me on because I defeated the devil but then the moment the next flash in the pan walked into NLWF. You’d go right back to the same ol’ same ol’ and turn your backs on me once again. I was no idiot. I was no moron. I knew what was up and that’s why I made the decision I made. I did it because it was best for me. I did it because I benefitted from it. I did it because I’m Damien Kingston and I do what the fuck I want.

Cue me smashing the Respect of the World Championship. I did it because I wanted to. I did it because I was the only one that brought honor and prestigious to that championship. I did it because there was no way in hell I would ever let someone else ruin what I established. Sure it might go down in the record books that Psycho was the last reigning Respect of the World Champion but even Psycho himself will tell you I am the one that made that title what it was. Mitch McClure disrespected it. No one could defeat me during my reign. Psycho didn’t even want it. I destroyed it because I wasn’t going to let anyone ruin that best. I also did it because the respect shit went out the window when you motherfuckers tried to deceive me with your cheers. I was done fighting for respect. I was done trying to earn respect. Now I am just going to let the beast within me loose and I’m just going to fight for what I want and I’m going to take what I want.

Don’t get things twisted though. Don’t assume that because I joined the Reign of Chaos that I’m some little bitch boy to Psycho or to Brenton. Don’t assume that because I am part of the Reign of Chaos that I’ll be taking a backseat to either one of those men. Don’t assume that because I joined the Reign of Chaos that I’ll be lowering my standards or lowing my goals because that’s not the case at all. I have goals and one of those goals has everything to do with me walking into Washington, DC on June 11th and dominating the Global Annihilation Tournament until I leave that night with the NLWF Championship around my waist and trust me I am the only man that’s going to be able to do it. I know that there’s seven men that’s going to be fighting in that tournament. Eight if you count me and I can tell you right now every single name that’s been added to that tournament that isn’t my own doesn’t have a snow ball’s chance in hell at surviving me or the tournament in general.

JOHNNY STYLES

The man that I know for a fact that I’m going to cross in the tournament as it’ll be the two of us going up against each other in the first round of the tournament. You know I’m not surprised at all that Stylez was the first one to shoot the verbal bullet when it came to the two of us. I however thought he’d be a little bit smarter about it when he did do it. I didn’t think he’d make some of the retarded comments and the ill-advised claims that he did. But then again this is also coming from a guy that was going around calling a white guy a mexican just about two months ago. Seems like to me that he’s a little senile.

Then again that’s what happens when people get old and when they start to lose their minds. They start to talk out their asses and that’s exactly what Stylez did when he decided to claim that I was nothing more than Reign of Chaos’s lackey. When he decided to make the claims that I was just another case of if you can’t beat them then join them. He proved that when he pretty much said that he was better than me, that he would dominate me, and that he’d defeat me in this tournament. Well here’s the newsflash and here’s the wake up call your bitch ass needs Stylez. Not a goddamn thing that came out of your mouth made sense. Not a goddamnit bit of it was true and when you ran your mouth like that you set yourself up for getting your throat slit.

See what I did there? I can make insults about killing people too. I could make all the jokes I wanted about poking your eyes out. Breaking your bones, ripping off limbs, and so forth. However considering this is reality. Considering that this is real life and considering you're nothing more than a broken down old man. I’m not going to take that route. Instead I’m going to hit you with a dose of reality because that’s clearly what you need more than anything else in this world. With that being said I hope you have a time for a story. I know this might be the time you drink your prune juice and shit yourself while watching Wheel of Fortune but it’s time for you to hear this out.

I am not anyone’s lackey. I don’t play second to Psycho or Brenton. I’m not their bitch. I won’t take a backseat to either one of them and had you paid attention you would have heard that in the early beginnings of this shoot. I knew that shit like this would come up. I knew that people would make dumbass comments like that when it came to me joining the Reign of Chaos which you are also wrong about. I didn’t join because I couldn’t win. I already explained myself and for you to insist otherwise. For you to try and drive home otherwise makes you look like a pathetic old man that has no better material to bring to the table. But it doesn’t shock me and it doesn’t surprise me in the least bit. I knew what to expect from you.

Now I get that you were once one of the biggest names this company has ever seen. I get that you want to relive those glory days. I get that you want to be champion more than anything in the world. I in a sense respect that but I don’t respect some old geezer coming out the wood works like you have. You sit there and claim that you are this good. You sit there and claim that you are going to do this. You sit there and you claim that you are better than I am. Yet since I have walked into the doors of this company every single match that I have had has meant more than any match you have had. I have been a bigger name than you and sure it’s a tough pill to swallow but you know it’s true..

You were off wasting your time with guys like Dan Alexander whom was never meant to be anything special here in NLWF. Yet you had such a personal vendetta against him. You had to take things so far. You had to go back to IWF and all this other bullshit from the past that you actually made him relevant. You actually made people talk about him. You actually got him exposure in NLWF which proves that you are a fucking moron. It also proves that you are someone that can’t escape the past Stylez. You are just someone that doesn’t know how to let go of 2008 - 2009 or whatever year it was and come join us in 2013. That’s been your biggest problem. That’s been your biggest downfall. Yet you are too fucking stupid to see it.

Go ahead and bring up all the big names you’ve defeated. Go ahead and bring up all the titles you’ve won. Go ahead and bring up all the Main Events that you have been apart of. Go ahead and bring up whatever you want from the past. Because when you do I am going to laugh at you as hard as I can simply do to the fact that none of it means anything in today’s world. None of it holds any importance. None of it makes a difference. I don’t care about you or your past. All I care about is the present and the future. With that being said in the near future at the Global Annihilation Tournament. You’re going to be standing in my way of me achieving my goal and becoming the NLWF Champion. I won’t make threats that are unrealistic, that are asking for a lawsuit, or that’ll get me thrown in prison for attempted murder but I will make these comments.

Johnny Styles: You’re old, outdated, and you’re a worthless piece of shit that I wouldn’t piss on even if you were on fire. When we step into the ring for that first round of the tournament. No matter what you want to happen and no matter what you think will happen will not happen. I will beat you. I will crush your dreams. I will put a stop to you reliving your glory days. I will advance and by the time it is all over I will leave with the NLWF Championship in tact. You might not like it but there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it.

ROBBIE HART

I’ll be a man and I’ll admit the truth. Robbie, you are the only man aside from the champ himself that’s going to provide a real challenge for me in this tournament especially if we cross one another. Now I know after what happened at One World Nation. I can tell that you are a little pissed off. I can tell that you are a little angry. I can tell that you plan on stepping into the ring and beating the piss out of anyone and everyone that stands before you in this tournament. I get that and I kind of respect that. I mean after all the title that’s hanging in the balance of this tournament is the very championship that you lost just two months ago to the same man that’s holding it.

But that’s when I have to bring up the obvious Robbie. You lost that championship to Harris. You lost it after months of holding onto it. You lost it to a guy that had literally just walked into the doors. You proved that you weren’t that great of a champion after having all that hype. Now you could go the bitch route if you wanted. You could mention how you were injured and that you couldn’t defend the title to the best of your abilities. I give you credit showing up and fighting injured was better than vacating the title but in this business there’s no room for excuses. If you were the champion you claimed and that people claimed then you would be champion still till this day but you aren’t.

As far as I am concerned you don’t even deserve to be in this tournament. You lost the title to Harris two months ago. Then you lost your half of the tag titles at One World Nation. Then to top it all off you made a stupid decision when you rushed to the ring and tried to get one up on the Reign of Chaos. Only to have your ass handed to you. Way I see it Robbie is month by month you are losing steam. Month by month you are losing credibility. Month by month you are falling down into this black abyss that will be hard to pull yourself out of. You aren’t anything like you once were and that’s something that you see yourself thus why you are going to try so hard in this tournament. In a sense this is going to be your last chance at glory. If you don’t win then you are going to be wrote off as someone that is just an afterthought which I personally believe should happen anyway.

It is no surprise that you have an easy first round match in the form of facing Miguel St-Claire. I’m sure that the match won’t last any longer than a minute. It’ll be a win under your best and I’m sure that’s going to give you more than enough of a reason to start talking shit. But I am sure that after that match with Miguel that you and I are going to find ourselves in the ring with each other in the next round. At least that’s what I am hoping for more than anything else. I don’t believe that you have the right to make it to the finals or even to the semi-finals. Therefore I am lobbing for us to meet way before then so I can personally make sure to it that you don’t make it that far in the tournament. See for the last year or so Robbie, you have had everything I have ever wanted.

You’ve had the title reigns. You’ve had the main event exposure. You were one of the biggest names in this companies history. All of those things I have wanted more than anything ever since I stepped foot into the wrestling business yet I have spent nearly thirteen years chasing after those dreams that I have yet to achieve. I have been this close for months now and I’ll be damned if I am going to come up short again. This tournament is fitting with the name. Global Annihilation because I am literally going to dominate and annihilate every single person I come in contact with. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what color your skin is, what you have achieved, and what your dreams are. One by one I am going to pick them all off but more so I’m going to make sure I pick you up Robbie. Because I’m done with people like you who are nowhere near as good as me getting the shots that I deserve. Not to mention you started a war with the Reign of Chaos that you sure as fuck can’t finish. Global Annihilation will be your final resting place Robbie and that’s just all there is to it.

MIGUEL ST-CLAIRE

I once faced Miguel and to be quite honest I wasn’t that impressed. He had three rounds to beat me. He had three rounds to earn himself a shot at the Respect of the World Championship but he failed. He couldn’t get the job done in three rounds. He couldn’t put me away. Nothing that he did would keep me down. No submission would make me tap out. No punch he landed could knock me out. I took the best that Miguel had and survived it. So much for all that credit and all that buzz he had going for him right? I’ll tell you what really pissed me off though was the fact that even though he didn’t defeat me. The fact it ended in a draw he still got a shot at the championship. He was once again getting something handed to him that he didn’t deserve.

Well thankfully I did the right thing and I destroyed that championship so therefore Miguel won’t be getting a shot at it. Nor will he be getting a shot at becoming the NLWF Champion. I highly doubt he’s even going to make it past Robbie Hart if I were to be honest. I mean the guy got knocked out in less than twenty seconds back at One World Nation. The entire world witnessed that Miguel was nothing more than buzz. He was nothing more than an overhyped piece of shit. Now he’s in this tournament which he won’t survive but let’s go ahead and say that by some miracle he does beat Robbie Hart. Let’s say that by some miracle he does manage to make it to the next round. Let’s say by some miracle he does end up facing me at some point in this tournament. I can tell you right now that as soon as we find ourselves in the ring with each other it’s officially over for him.

Miguel - I know that from day one you have been aiming for gold. It has been all you have talked about. You were that close to closing in on gold when you found yourself tangled up with that bitch made nigger that is James Shark. Do I believe that you would have beaten Shark? Of course I don’t believe that. He might be a bitch and he might be a pussy. He might be someone that sucks the dick of all the wrong people. He might be someone that constantly burns his bridges and creates a shit load of drama just for the sake of having it in his life. But I won’t deny him of the talent he did have. Had you two had that one on one match. Shark would have knocked you the fuck out - probably faster than Ridicule did. You wouldn’t have ever won the gold.

And then you had to go all RETARD SMASH in which you knocked Shark and Brooklyn right on out of the land of No Limits. While people treat it like it’s something special. To me I don’t think of it like that. Rather you sent them packing or they left on their own. Long story short neither one of them had what it took to go the distance . They were nothing more than short term players here in the Land of No Limits much like you are nothing more than a short term player Miguel. I honestly don’t see you even showing your face after what took place at One Word Nation but I could be wrong. One thing I won’t be wrong about is you failing on the night of the Global Annihilation Tournament. All your hopes and all your dreams of becoming champion are going to go up in flames once again. It’s time for you accept the facts and face reality which is simply this.... You don’t have what it takes to be something around here. Learn to accept it. Learn to deal with it. Because nothing is going to change about it.

MERCER SNOW & UNION KANE

I wish I could say a lot about these two men but the truth of the matter is I can’t say too much because neither one of them are worth it. Both men are nothing more than a couple of rookies that have no grounds to stand on. They have no real ability to compete against the likes of someone like me. In all honestly neither man belongs in the tournament. It isn’t like they have done something worthy of being put there. But I know why they are there and I think everyone else knows why they are there as well. They are simply there to serve as nothing more than a couple of bodies to the tournament. It means more and comes off better if the winner of the tournament has an impressive number of people that he’s gone through to end up winning.

It makes no difference if that person they face is talented or provides a challenge or not. All that matters is they are a body count number in that long list of people the winner defeated until he was the top guy. With that being said Mercer and Union. I know there’s a chance that at some point I am going to end up facing one of you. I am not worried about it. I’m not sweating it. In fact I think it’ll be the easiest match I have ever had here in NLWF which is saying a lot considering the fact I faced both Max Adamson and Mitch McClure before. Rest assured when we step into the ring with each other. Regardless of what you think, what you say, and what you want to happen. In the end it’ll mean nothing because I’ll bitch slap both of you into an elimination. I’ll defeat you with ease and I’ll continue my journey to becoming the winner of the Global Annihilation Tournament.

WARREN BATES

Now I come to the rookie Warren Bates that’s been making a lot of headlines around here in NLWF. In the short amount of time that he’s been on the roster he’s already gotten a chance to mix it up with some of the best that’s ever existed around here. I mean just at One World Nation. He found himself teaming up with NLWF Champion: Michael Harris to take on the likes of Robbie Hart, Hostyle Jones, Nick Ridicule, and so forth. That’s a big accomplishment for a rookie to be tossed in the mix like that with all those names. It would seem to me that someone is doing something right. I give Warren props for that but that’s about all the props he is going to be getting out of me. Based on the simple fact I do not believe that Warren has what it takes to go the distance in this tournament.

Thing is simply this. You’ve had all this hype and you’ve gotten all this exposure in a short amount of time. Now comes the time where you fail. Now comes that time where you get that reality check that you need before your head gets too big. Now comes that slap the face to remind you that at the end of the day you are nothing more than a rookie and your time with being at the top is far far away. You got a little taste of that at One World Nation when you got laid the fuck out by one of the greatest tag teams to ever grace this company. You found out not even your idol Harris by your side was enough to get you the win. Now you’re without your idol and now you find yourself competing in the yard with some of the biggest and baddest dogs to ever exist.

I personally think that you are fucked in match one. You are going up against Michael Harris and that title is going to be on the line when it comes to the two of you facing off. Harris might be your idol but I guarantee you that he doesn’t give a flying fuck about you. I can guarantee you that Harris will have no problem beating the shit out of you and I can also guarantee that the championship that he holds means a lot more to him than you mean to him. With that being said I see Harris destroying you with ease. I see Harris eliminating you in the first round. I see Harris sending you home packing and sending you home with broken dreams. But I’ll go ahead and go with what if... what if you beat Harris? Well then you’re going to be the NLWF Champion at least until the finals or till your eliminated.

And I can assure you that if it comes down to you and I at any given moment then you’re fucked. I have been in this business nearly thirteen fucking years. I have yet to win a major championship. I have yet to be the top dog. I have yet to be the one that was leading a company. I have yet to be able to achieve a lifelong dream. Every single time I get close i end up coming up short. I end up getting screwed and I’m at that point where I have had it. I’ll be damned if I let some snot nose little punk who couldn’t carry my fucking jockstrap leave with a Heavyweight Championship before I do. I’ll do whatever it takes to put you down Warren. I’ll do whatever it takes to make sure I am the one that leaves champion. You will find out that the only thing and the only person you are better than is the likes of low card pricks like Union and Mercer Snow or washed up has beens like Aaron O’Shea or Crimson Skull. But you will NEVER be BETTER than me and you will NEVER in your life BEAT me!

MICHAEL HARRIS

Now we come to the NLWF Champion himself. At Warrior Games you walked into this company Harris and tossed your name into the No Limits Invitational Match. I admit not even I thought you could do the impossible. I didn’t believe that you were going to get in the ring with the undefeated Chuck Matthews and defeat him. I didn’t believe you’d even get in the ring with Hostyle Jones and stand a chance. I mean sure I worked with you in East Coast Wrestling Federation. I heard about all the hype but I never believed it. I never thought it meant anything. I just saw it as an old guy running his mouth just for the sake of running his mouth.

But you shut me up and you shut a lot of other people up when you climbed into that ring and defeated Hostyle Jones. That was enough to get people talking because of who Hostyle is and what he meant to the company. Then you got in the ring with Chuck Matthews and that’s when the shocker happened. You beat Chuck so bad not only did he lose that precious undefeated streak of his but you beat him so bad that he had no choice but to retire. That’s impressive and that’s all you needed to do to get buzz for you. That’s all you needed to do to get people talking about you. That’s all you needed to do to find yourself in the spot you found yourself in at King of the Throne. You were there in the ring with several other men with the NLWF Championship on the line. You had a chance to become a twenty two time Heavyweight Champion. You had the chance and you made the most of it. Once again you had the entire world talking about you. You were once again making headlines within NLWF. You were the talk of the town and it took you literally two big pay per views to do just that.

Then last month at One World Nation - You found yourself teaming up with Warren Bates and you had a chance to become the World Tag Team Champions of NLWF. I thought the idea of a rookie and his mentor was a little corny. I wanted to not believe in the team but considering the fact that Bates had been making headlines and considering everything that you had achieved thus far I had no choice but to believe in the team. I honestly thought they’d be the ones to take the title home with them. I thought that Harris was going to become a double champ and once again continue his momentum but what happens when I actually believe in someone aside from myself? They end up letting me down and sure enough that’s exactly what happened. Not only did you lose the match. Not only did you fail to leave with the titles but you flat out choked!

You proved to the world that you are nothing more than just a flash in the pan. You proved that you couldn’t even beat some of the best this company has to offer. That right there told me that your entire title reign is a joke. It told me that everything that you stand for is nothing more than a joke. You proved that you don’t deserve to hold that championship and that’s exactly why I am glad that title has been put on the line in this tournament. Now I’ll be the first to admit that you’ve got yourself a nice little first round easy victory. You facing Warren Bates is likely going to be the easiest match you’ve ever had in your career. Nothing like smacking around someone that looked up to you and making them realize that they will never be anything like you. I am sure you’ll have a shit load of fun when it comes to that but after the victory is when the fun stops. It’ll also be the last time you defend the NLWF Championship with success. Because the next time you defend it is going to be against me in the Finals of the Global Annihilation Tournament.

That moment that we step into the ring with me Harris is the moment that you are going to find out what nearly thirteen years of frustration is. You’re going to find out just how hard a man that’s been waiting twelve years to win a Heavyweight Champion can hit. You’re going to find out what a man that’s been waiting his entire career for this one moment. You might think you’re the best to ever exist. You might think you are better than me. You might think this and you might think that. But thinking is nothing compared to actually doing. That’s why I am going to do what I do best. That’s why I am going to shock the entire world. That’s why I am going to take on a legend and prove he’s nothing compared to me. Try to prove me wrong Harris, try and hold onto that NLWF Championship, and try to be better than me but in the end you will fail like all the others.

It’s been twelve years going on thirteen that I have waited for this moment. I keep getting closer and closer. I have that major heavyweight title win at the tip of my fingers. That’s why I have this final message for you all and I hope that you’ve been listening. I hope now more than ever you are listening because this is crucial to every single person in this tournament and every single person that’s going to be crossing my path before too long.

ON JUNE 11TH 2013

DAMIEN KINGSTON... ... .... WILL DOMINATE

DAMIEN KINGTON... ... .... WILL ANNIHILATE

DAMIEN KINGSTON ... WILL REPRESENT THE REIGN OF CHAOS

AND

DAMIEN KINGSTON... ... ... WILL BECOME THE NO LIMITS WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION!
Damien Kingston
Damien Kingston
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1988-12-04
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Illinois
Number of posts : 19

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
( WHY DAMIEN WHY ) I_vote_lcap1/100( WHY DAMIEN WHY ) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/100)

Back to top Go down