NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSTOPPABLE

Go down

UNSTOPPABLE Empty UNSTOPPABLE

Post by Psycho May 30th 2013, 9:38 pm

◄◄◄╬::†NLWF PRESENTS†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE DEViL HiMSELF†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE MONSTER†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†THE KiLLER†::╬►►►
UNSTOPPABLE DEVILKINGPSYCHO_zps8c8c02a9
◄◄◄╬::†iN†::╬►►►
UNSTOPPABLE RPTITLEUNSTOPABLE_zpsc5b5332b
◄◄◄╬::†Ridiculousness Island: End Days.†::╬►►►

UNSTOPPABLE MIND_zps903c5b5b
◄◄◄╬::† February 15th, 2013†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Ridiculousness Island†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Camping in the Forest†::╬►►►
◄◄◄╬::†Psycho Snaps†::╬►►►

Psycho sits, he is staring at the dead body still strapped to the two trees, flies now flying around it. Ms. Melons not to far from Psycho is laying there asleep. The sky turns red and the voice is heard.

Psycho, what is wrong?

Nothing my lord. Why do you ask?

Because I sense that you are troubled.

I am fine my lord.

It is almost time my son. Almost time for James Betterman to learn his leason.

James Betterman will watch his whore die. He can’t beat me.

Don’t you think I know that? Come on, I am the Devil himself. Everything that I have done for you, with you, it’s all been in my name. In the name of Chaos.

Anything for the Reign, my lord.

Yes my son. For the Reign!

The red in the sky goes away and it starts to pour down rain. Ms. Melons wakes up in a panic not expecting the rain. Psycho sits there and looks over to her.

It’s raining.

Psycho looks closer as Ms. Melons as she doesn’t respond to him. She just lays there looking into the sky, as the sky not turns red once again, the rain falls heavier. Psycho gets up and walks over to Melons who starts to violently shake. Psycho straddles over her and tries to hold her steady. She stops shaking and looks at Psycho. Psycho stands up in shock as he is looking into the bloody face of his wife, the throat slit from ear to ear. She reaches out for Psycho.

Jayson! Help me!

Psycho backs away as Melons stands up, still looking like Psycho’s dead wife. She rushes to him and hits him so hard they fall to the ground, her landing ontop of Psycho. Blood pouring onto Psychos face, he tries to push her off.

Do you not remember what happened? REMEMBER JAYSON! REMEMBER! We…we forgive you!

Psycho looks on and his wife’s face disappears and becomes Ms. Melons again. She looks at Psycho, scared now for her life and gets off of him, scooting herself away.

Wh….wha….what the fuck just happened?

Nothing. Nothing happened.

I…I felt her. Her pain…her anger. Her sadness.

Psycho stands up and goes to Melons. He puts his hand around her throat and other hand over her mouth.

You shut your fucking mouth, whore. Before I fucking shut it permanently before Valentine’s Day Inferno!

Psycho releases Melons and backs away from her. He looks into the sky as the rain continues to fall.

WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!? HUH?!?

Psycho walks over to the corpse strapped to the tree and starts punching the dead body over and over. Melons is crying and doesn’t know how to react. Psycho turns towards her and walks back to her, he slaps her across the face and picks her up by her throat, slamming her back into a tree.

SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UP JJ!

Melons looks at Psycho, horrified. She struggles and finally gets away and starts running into the forest. Psycho stands there, huffing.

You know you can’t let her escape.

SHUT UP!

You don’t dare talk to me like that. If you want to once again see your family, you will retrieve Melons and never speak to me like that again.

Psycho stands there and looks down at the ground, he kneels down and picks up the blood stained ax. As he stands up he looks at the ax, mesmerized by it. Almost in a trance. He gives chance to Melons.

RUN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Psycho laughs as he hears a little scream from Melons. He comes to a stop, and stands in the spot, looking around.

Oh you stupid, stupid girl. Why would you stop running? You think stopping and hiding is going to save you?

Psycho walks to a tree and looks behind it. No one is there. He continues his search, letting the ax drag on the ground.

Little whore, little whore. Come out, come out where ever you are. I don’t want to hurt you. I just…hahaha….I JUST WANT TO BURY YOU ALIVE IN CEMENT!

Melons give out a scream and starts running again. Psycho catches her and gives chase. He throws the ax, hitting her in the back and causing her to fall and tumble. Psycho walks casually to the fallen Ms. Melons who is holding her back from the impact. Psycho kneels and picks the ax back up. He turns it to where the blunt side is facing outward and stands over Melons. Melons turns to her back, looking up at Psycho. He brings the ax up over his head with both hands.

Why, bitch? Why did you force me to chase you? To hurt you?

Psycho doesn’t give Melons a chance to answer. He brings the ax down, blunt side first and hits Melons right in the head with it, instantly knocking her out. Blood trickles from her head from the ax hit her, mixing in with the rain. Psycho throws the ax to the side.

It is time for you to depart to Valentine’s Day Inferno. Pick her up and go. Now.

Psycho nods his head and picks up Melons, throwing her over his shoulder. He starts walking in the direction of the camp site.

FEW MONTHS LATER
The day after Warrior Games

Psycho is standing outside his hotel. He is holding his bags and starts walking towards his car. He gets to it and opens the back driver side door, throwing his bags into the back seat. He shuts the door and the sky turns red. He looks into the reflection of the sky in his window.

I’ve done as you have asked. Now it’s your turn to stand up to your end.

You are right my son. You’ve won the World Title from Brenton Cyrus, and the Reign of Chaos has taken over the NLWF. Now, return to the cabin in the woods and my end of the deal will be held up.

Yes my lord.

Psycho gets into the driver seat of his car and starts it. The sky turns back to it’s natural color as Psycho drives off.

DAYS LATER

Psycho is walking up to the cabin, red sky above and noises and whispers within the darkness surrounding the cabin. Psycho walks into the cabin and looks around. No one is there.

Where are you?

Don’t worry my son. I am here.

Psycho looks around, clinching his fists.

Show yourself!

Fine. If I must.

Candles light up the living room, and there sitting on the couch is a man. He has horns sticking up from the sides of his forehead. Psycho turns around and sees him. The man stands up and walks towards Psycho.

So, here I am my son. Right here. Now, would you prefer my human form or would you like the whole Devil himself?

Whatever form you wish to be in my lord. Now, where is my family?

Ah yes, my end of the deal. Your family. Go, look in the bedroom.

Psycho looks at the Devil and begins to walk down the hallway. He opens the first bedroom door and pushes it open. Candles automatically light up inside the room and Psycho stands there.

What is the matter my son? That is your family is it not?

Psycho walks into the room and drops to his knees. Skeletons lay there in their caskets. A woman and a young child. Psycho’s dead family. Psycho stands up, no enraged with anger. He turns around and walks back into the main room where the Devil is waiting. Psycho grabs him by his throat and pushes him into the wall, gripping tighter and tighter. The Devil is laughting.

IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU WANTED PSYCHO? YOUR DEAD FAMILY?

You told me you could bring them back to me. You told me I would have my family back!

And that is what I gave you. I never told you they would be alive. You have your family now. My end of the deal is done.

You won’t be leaving here alive.

Oh, this should be fun!

Psycho throws the Devil to the ground and the Devil gets right up. He starts to glow red, and then starts growling. His flesh starts to rip and fall to the floor. His fingers begin to grow longer and skinnier. Claws forming at the ends. His horns grow to at least 15 times their original size. His human teeth fall out to the floor, replaced by razor sharp teeth. A tail whips and cracks behind him. Psycho looks on at this transformation. The Devil stands there, now ten feet tall looking at Psycho. He snaps his fingers and his legendary trident appears in his hands. He lets out a sinister laughter.

YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO KILL THE DEVIL!

Yeah? Let’s test that theory out. Shall we?

Psycho lunges at the Devil and is hit back with the blunt end of the Devil’s trident. Psycho flies back and right through the couch. He lays there for a second as the Devil walks towards him. Psycho starts to get up and the Devil forms a fist with his right hand, he brings it back and swings forward, hitting Psycho right in the mouth. Psycho falls back down to a knee and holds his mouth, shaking it off. The Devil pulls his arm across his chest and swings back, back handing Psycho and knocking him back into the wall of the cabin. Psycho hits and then hits the floor, holding his back he stars to get to his feet.

This is why I chose you Psycho. Look at you. Still getting up, still wanting to fight back even though you know deep down in your wretched little heart…you can’t defeat me.

Psycho stands up and looks at the Devil with a smirk on his face. He charges again and this time ducks under a right fist. He jumps up and delivers a hard right punch of his own, connecting to the Devil’s mouth, stumbling him backwards. The Devil holds his mouth and looks at Psycho with a surprised look. Psycho drop kicks the Devil in the knee and brings him down to one knee. Psycho charges and the Devil knocks him backwards. The Devil starts to stand up and Psycho as well. Psycho charges the Devil again and then Devil grabs Psycho by his head and throws him right through the wall into the bedroom with his dead family. Psycho hits his wife’s casket and lays there. He starts to move around as the Devil walks in through the new hole. Psycho rips the door off of the casket and runs and slams the door into the Devils head, knocking him back out of the room. Psycho follows through the hole and continues to smash the Devil in the head with the casket door. The Devil trips over the broken couch and falls backwards. He drops his trident and Psycho catches it. The Devil hits the ground hard and holds his head as he yells out. Psycho walks into the Devil holding the forks of the trident down at the Devil.

YOU FOOL! Do you even remember what you did Psycho? DO YOU REMEMBER THE HORROR YOU CAUSED?

Psycho looks down at the Devil, confused. He holds the forks at the Devils throat.

What are you talking about? What do you mean?

You stupid mortal. Your wife….your son….they died by your hands Psycho! Their blood was all over you. YOU TOOK YOUR OWN FAMILIES LIVES! YOU! PSYCHO! You killed your wife and son.

Psycho looks down at the Devil and can’t believe what he was just told.

NO! You are lying to me!

I will show you.

The Devil reaches up and grabs Psychos leg, showing him a vision. It shows Psycho coming into his house and grabbing a knife in the kitchen. He walks up the stairs and into his room where his wife JJ is sleeping soundly. Psycho shuts the door, making sure to make it loud. He walks to his wife’s bedside and she stirs to. Psycho puts the knife to her throat and she looks at him in horror. Psycho slides the knife from ear to ear and she is punching and slapping at him and gagging for air. Psycho looks down at her and she has tears falling down her face and is holding her neck, blood going everywhere. Psycho watches as she finally dies and he reaches down, closing her eyes and then putting his hand in her blood. He smears it all over his face and in his hair. The vision moves forward to Psycho standing in his sons room. He picks up his son and walks into the bathroom where he has the bathtub full of water. He throws his sun in the tub and holds his head under the water. His son kicks and screams and struggles to get free. Soon the struggling stops and his son stops moving. Psycho lets go and backs away. He pulls out his phone and dials 9-1-1. “I’ve done something.” He mumbles over the phone and proceeds to tell them the address. The vision ends and Psycho looks at the Devil, now crying.

LIAR! THAT WAS A FALSE VISION! YOU MADE IT UP!

No Psycho. I didn’t. You killed them. You found out your whore wife had been cheating on you with your brother. You found out that your son wasn’t biologically your son! You went crazy and that is when you really became your full potential…when you unleashed PSYCHO! You replaced these memories Psycho. You repressed them to be forgotten. You are their murderer!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Psycho yells this out as he pushes with all of his might, the forks into the Devil’s throat. The Devil struggles and Psycho starts stomping on the forks, finally pushing all the way through, severing the Devil’s head from his body. The trident in Psycho’s hand starts to glow red hot and Psycho can’t drop it. He starts yelling out as the trident is burning his hand. Suddenly Psycho starts to glow red hot as well. He is screaming as his flesh starts to catch on fire. He drops down from ontop of the Devil and starts to stagger, catching the cabin on fire. Psycho runs out into the woods, and rains starts falling heavily. He is steaming from the rain putting out the fire on his skin, but the cabin as already engulfed in roaring flames. Psycho drops down and looks at the ground, the book he found in the cabin is laying next to him.

You are now the Devil. You have taken my spot.

Psycho picks up the book and throws it into the fire. The rain stops and the red sky disappears. With it, the fire in the cabin goes as well. Psycho sits there on his knees looking into the cabin in disbelief.

Psycho is standing high at a podium. He is wearing a long black robe with the hood hanging down the back. On top of his head sits a crown. Below him is an army saluting him.

"This is your salvation! This is your chance to become something amazing. Follow me, brothers and sisters. Follow me in my Reign of Chaos and witness for yourself the amazing power that it beholds. Follow me into greatness. Follow me into Chaos!

We are growing stronger. Each day that passes, we grow with more believers. More followers. More soldiers. Do you want to be left behind? Left for dead?

TAKE YOUR PLEDGE TO THE REIGN!

Bow down to me.

Bow down to the Devil King himself.

Give your souls to Chaos, and you will be saved."

UNSTOPPABLE THESHOOT3_zpsc9d4fd29
◄◄◄╬::†"THE DEViL KiNG" PSYCHO†::╬►►►
"NLWF, this is your salvation. The Reign of Chaos is here to not only help you, but to save you as well. Save you from going down in flames. At One World Nation, we grew stronger yet again, in the form of obtaining not only Damien Kingston but Brenton Cyrus as well. No one saw that coming. Not a single soul. But they have pledged to the Reign, and they are now part of Chaos that will save this federation. At One World Nation I successfully defended my World Heavyweight Championship for the third time. I have cemented my spot in this federation as one of the best World Champions that have held this belt, but yet I am not done. I am not done proving to the world that I am one of the best in this business."

"And now I move to Global Annihilation Tournament."

"The pay-per-view where Brenton Cyrus and myself team together."

"Our opponents? Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule. A match where not only will they put up their little Tag Team Championships, but Brenton and I also have to put up our titles as well. That's okay. I get it. Hostyle Jones and Nick Ridicule want their spot at the top. They want to be big dogs in this yard. It really is just very unfortunate for them that they have to fight the Reign of Chaos....especially myself and Brenton. Nick, you may have saved Robbie Hart from one of the worst beatings he would have ever taken his entire life. Good for you. But at Global Annihilation, Hart won't be there for you to save this time. This time, Nick, you will be on the receiving end of the same beating Hart had coming to him. I promise you that. And mostly that is because of the little shit talking that your tag team partner decided to do."

"I respect you, Nick Ridicule."

"A lot more then the rest of your little stable."

"You see, you are the only one in that group that earned your spot as one half of the Tag Team Champions. You weren't just handed the titles like, say....Hostyle Jones and Robbie Hart. You earned your spot. Granted, since Hostyle was handed the Tag Team Titles, he has earned his spot as well, but only after to easily winning them. But just like I told Brenton Cyrus when we were facing off, just like I told Damien Kingston....do not mistake my kindness for a weakness. Do not mistake my respect for a sign of going easy on you. Because that won't happen. My World Title is on the line and I will defend my title with everything I have....just in case you missed my match with Damien Kingston at One World Nation, I will do everything I can to keep my World Title around my fucking waist!"

"And then there is the other side of the spectrum."

"The 'psychopath' who thinks he is the best."

"There it is, Hostyle Jones claiming he is better then me. Why do you claim this untruth knowing that you are just spitting out false claims? Hostyle Jones better than Psycho? The King of Kings, that you are Hostyle. King of Kings, you earned that. I am the Devil King. I am the King of the World. I am the leader of the Reign of Chaos. You are no king of mine, Hostyle. You have no ruling over me. You have nothing over me. Hostyle Jones better than Psycho? Motherfucker please. That is like saying that the Insane Clown Posse are a better tag team than Edge and Christian. It just isn't possible. You didn't earn those Tag Team Titles with your partner Robbie Hart, actually if I remember right.....I handed you stupid fucks that match at Pride. Do you still really not recall this? Hell, I dropped you right dead smack in the center of the ring Hostyle."

"That match was over right there."

"All I had to do was pin you, and it was done."

"So for that, you can write a thank you card to Mitch McClure who seems to have tugged his tail between his legs and ran on back home to Australia. You see, he is the one that fucked up that match. I made him pay and I walked away. You have no victory over me. You have no foothold to say that you, of all people in this federation, are better than me. This title that I hold, the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, I earned that on my own. I took down Brenton Cyrus. I did. Single handed, with everything that I had to fight with. You think M.E. has ANYTHING to do with my success in the NLWF? You are so pathetic Hostyle. M.E. doesn't do anything for my professional career. They are only there for fund my cause. They are funding the salvation of NLWF! I am where I am today in the NLWF as a champion and as the pioneer of the new era, because I earned it on my own. The Reign of Chaos is my baby. I birthed it. I fed it. I brought it to life, and now it has taken over NLWF by storm. And what have you done Hostyle? What have you done to make a fucking difference? To try and stop the Reign?"

"The Human Highlighters? Starfuckers Inc.?"

"Both of those two groups, the one and same, aren't anywhere close to the Reign."

"What else has you fucking done, Hostyle? What? Killed six helpless people inside a mansion built for killing? Oh look at the big bad scary man. Fuck off with you psychobabble bullshit dude. You think you are the first ever to massacre six helpless people? Get real, Jigsaw. Same old shit, different person. Honestly, I am getting tired of you, Jigsaw. By the way, I won't call you Hostyle Jones anymore. You are now known to me as Jigsaw. Look at where I am in this federation, Jig. The top. The helm. You can sit there and think that I got here because of ass kissing, or I got here because of strings being pulled....but I will tell you right now, you're wrong."

"In fact, you couldn't be more wrong."

"I am where I am today, because I don't back down."

"I am where I am today because I don't stop if I get set back. I don't give up. I don't stop fighting for what I want. I came into the NLWF to further my 15 year legacy in this business and that is what I have done. Started at the bottom, and now I am the World Champion. Do you honestly think, Jig, that I need or even want your fucking permission to be here? Do you think that I need your pathetic fucking approval? No, and no again. You know that annoying little headache that seems like it just comes out of no where? That is you. So your approval, your permission....they mean nothing to me. You not fearing me, that is okay. I am fine with that. Why? Simple, that means you will actually try to put up some kind of fight. You want to bring violence my way? Bring it. I welcome it with open arms like I always do. I am a masochist. I thrive on pain. I live for this stuff! I won't back down from you, Jigsaw. I won't fear you. I don't fear you. You do not scare me by the least of bit, at all. But you?"

"You, bringing the violence that is enough to stop me?"

"Nah, it isn't possible...even for you."

"Damien Kingston is a far more capable opponent then you will EVER be, Hostyle Jones. I use your wrestling name because I am being serious now. Very serious. You will never be able to step up to the plate like Kingston did at One World Nation. You will never be able to even come close to stopping me, or the Reign of Chaos for that matter. Hostyle Jones, how is that asylum treating you? I mean, you don't really need to tell me. I've been there, I've done that. You aren't anything original, not at all. You think that Ridiculousness Island changed me? Ha...haha...you are just fucking so blinded by your own ego. Hostyle, I was gone before Ridiculousness Island ever came about. I was hearing the Devil way before that."

"Who do you think helped me plan Ms. Melons kidnapping?"

"Who do you think helped me plan my own kidnapping?"

"The Devil. Those whispers, they came to me and I followed the orders. That is when I put together the one and only, Nick Ridicule. Your tag team partner. We set up Ms. Melons kidnapping. We set up my kidnapping. You see, Hostyle....this all came before Ridiculousness Island. This was what set in motion those chains of events however. And Ridiculousness Island? All that place did was help me feed off of it's energy to make that bond between the Devil and I even stronger than what it had been previously."

"Hostyle Jones, you are no trend setter."

"You are nothing special to begin anything with."

"You, Hostyle Jones are a played out piece of molded clay, molding to story lines and angels that have been done time and time again. And you think that you are some threat? A force to take down the Reign of Chaos? You and who else Hostyle Jones? The Human Highlighters? Starfuckers Inc.? Look at the facts, Hostyle, the Reign of Chaos has smashed through every single fucking person that has stepped before it. Everyone. Brenton Cyrus. Damien Kingston. Johnny Styles. Everyone. The Reign of Chaos is an unstoppable force, just face it. And the Human Highlighters nor Starfuckers Inc. will be strong enough to stop it. But you won't realize this yet. Nah. You will take your chances and try to fight like you think that you want. You will come out and disregard everything I've said. Probably say some shit about how I am copying you some more, or just blow off the fact that you are a fucking idiot. Probably run your mouth some more about how you are still better than me and always will be..when you know deep down inside that you can't even touch my level but you just can't accept that for some reason. Am I getting it right? Maybe talk some about the Devil and I talking, probably try to make some joke at my expense. Maybe a few. Go for it Hostyle. Or tackle something else I may have missed."

"We are not MAFIA."

"We are not James Shark or Parker Wayde either."

"We are the fucking REiGN OF CHAOS! Ever since I have brought the Reign here we have dominated! Do you not realize this fucking fact Hostyle? No one has stopped us, just like I have said. We don't run. We don't hide. We don't bitch out like some fucking street punk that didn't deserve to be in this business. We fight. We maim. We kill. We cause CHAOS! Is that what you want Hostyle Jones? Do you want to end the Human Highlighters? Do you want to end Starfuckers Inc.? Do you? That's whats going to happen at Global Annihilation. The end of the Human Highlighters. The end of Starfuckers Inc. And most importantly, the end of Hostyle Jones. The fall of the so called serial killer locked in a nut house. Believe me, it's coming Hostyle. But Global Annihilation? That will be the breaking point when you have lost everything that you've fought for. When you collapse to the floor and realize you just weren't strong enough to stop the Reign. You just weren't good enough to stop me! That will be your fall. And I will enjoy every single fucking second of it. I promise you that my friend."

"For I am, The Devil King."

"I am CHAOS!"

"Believe in the Reign."

◄◄◄╬::†FiN†::╬►►►
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 05-03-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
UNSTOPPABLE I_vote_lcap55/100UNSTOPPABLE Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down