NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remirez -The Immortal One-

Go down

Remirez -The Immortal One- Empty Remirez -The Immortal One-

Post by Remirez May 29th 2013, 1:44 am

* Wrestler Name: Remirez

* Nickname: -The Immortal one- , the Hardcore Icon

* Hometown: Salt Lake City, Utah

* House (WHERE HE LIVES): Lives in a modest downtown house 3 bedroom

* Weight: 275

* Height: 6' 7"

* Favorite Specialty Match: Triple Cell Tower [ready to rumble]

* Entrance Music: Indistructable - Disturbed

* Alignment (face/heel): Tweener, more face

* Years Wrestling: 14

* Quote: Optional: "in the end there can be only one ...and its gonna be me" "do not hunt what you cannot kill...and remember chld of mortality...you cannot kill that hich is unable to die"

* Finisher: Lightning effect

* Finisher Description: double underhook pulling jumping piledriver

* Bio/Backround: [to come later]

* Attire: Black Jeans with the word Remire down the pants in blood red, black T-shirt with blood red lettering on back reading "The Immortal one" black boots and fingerless gloves, black leather duster with "Brotherhood -4-Life in red lettering

* Fighting style: Hardcore, Martial arts, Powerhouse, with a surprising uncanny speed

* Move List:

1. pumphandle slam
2. spear
3. clothesline
4. snap ddt
5. cutter
6. gut wrench sit out powerbomb
7. super kick
8. various punches
9. various kicks
10. spinning heel kick
11.dragons sleep into reverse ddt
12. full nelson slam from top rop -usually through table [secondary finisher - final heaven]
14.various other martial arts and power moves]

Picture Base for Wrestler Box and Signature - Edge

Career Accomplishments - I have ran federations , 12 time EWA hardcore champion, 4 time ewa world champion , 3 time ECCW champion 1 time ECCW lightning champion

Entrance -*the lights in the arena dim as a hush comes over the crowd as they anticipate what is going to happen and who is about to enter as the main entrance of Disturbed Indistructable kicks in as the sirens blare and gunfire can be heard*

Another mission, the powers have called me away
Another time to carry the colours again
My motivation, an oath I've sworn to defend
To win the honour of coming back home again

*the rift gets heavier as a spotlight hits the main rampway part of the stage where two crossing lightning bolts hit the stage and -The Immortal One- Remirez is seen slowly rising up through the stage he stands there a moment as the rift carries on and the words continue being played by the band*

No explanation will matter after we begin
Unlock the dark destroyer that's buried within
My true vocation and now my unfortunate friend
You will discover a war you're unable to win

*at this point Remirez looks up and starts his usual measured pace towards the wing as the rift continues playing as he walks down confidant as always*

I'll have you know that I've become indestructible
Determination that is incorruptible
From the other side a terror to behold
Annihilation will be unavoidable
Every broken enemy will know
That their opponent had to be invincible
Take a last look around while you're alive
I'm an indestructible master of war

*at this point Remirez is seen entering the ring and moving to the corner turn buckle where he takes and climbs the turnbuckle and readies himself and performs the usual 180 moonsualt before landing and glancing back up the stage and around the crowd*

Remirez
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1982-06-25
Zodiac : Cancer
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : oregon
Number of posts : 1

Back to top Go down