NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Apocalypse Realized

Go down

The Walking Apocalypse Realized Empty The Walking Apocalypse Realized

Post by Uprising May 19th 2013, 7:12 pm

THE WALKING APOCALYPSE REALIZED.

=========================================================
THE NIGHT BEFORE KING OF THE RING…

The Walking Apocalypse Realized Picture_5
=====================================================

Zubaz sits in a booth at a bar near the docks in Augusta, Maine. He swirls his beer around idly while waiting for nothing in particular to happen. Jeremiah is in very dire straits. Several medical professionals are not sure if he’s ever going to come out of the coma and if he does, he could severe physical impairment.

And it’s all because of that little fuck, Dan Alexander.

He somehow attacked two women and beat a man close to death, yet he got out of any charges being pressed because the courts that had this issue brought up in were convinced that the attack was scripted and there was really no way that he could be convicted. But… how could not see the substantial evidence against them? A man was hospitalized for God’s sake!

Does God even exist? How could he? If he existed, he wouldn’t let something like this just slip by unpunished. Even Zubaz’s punishment for him at KOTT won’t be enough. He just… he…

Zubaz found himself almost breaking the beer bottle in his hand by clenching his fist. He put it down and buried his face in his hands for a moment.

????:
You having some trouble with Mr. Alexander, Mr. Davidson?

Zubaz looks up to see a middle-aged man with long black hair, a goatee, and is wearing a suit with a long coat that goes down to his feet and a fedora. He smiles, putting down his hat on the table as he takes a seat.

Zubaz:
Who are you?

The man smiles, putting his white-gloved hands together.

Man:
I go by many names. Most call me The Dark Prince, the Sinner, or, most commonly, the Dragon. My name is actually Luke Beezman, however. Well, nowadays it is, at least. You can call me Luke, though. I much prefer Luke when speaking to a friend.

Zubaz raises an eyebrow.

Zubaz:
I don’t know you. I’m not your friend.

Luke chuckles.

Luke:
Oh but you will be. Once you discover what I have to offer.

Zubaz:
What?

Luke:
Well, you say you have a problem with this… Dan Alexander character, right?

Zubaz:
I don’t want him to be killed. At least… not by you.

Luke:
Oh I wouldn’t dream of it. No no, I have a much more interesting offer.

Zubaz:
Hm?

Luke:
Well, what if I told you, that I could give you a tool that allows you to punish Dan Alexander in every way you’ve ever thought of… and more.

Luke smirks and Zubaz just frowns at him, obviously incredulous at the offer at hand.

Luke:
And what if I told you this would allow you to dominate the NLWF as well. You would continue a Reign. Tomorrow, a superstar named Blood will become an ally of yours. Psycho will consider having you in his… stable.

Zubaz:
I’d say that’s Fucking Bullshit.

Luke:
Heheh. I’d have to take the offer away if you thought any different, Mr. Davidson.

Zubaz eyes Luke up slightly before downing the rest of his beer and putting it to the side. He leans on his elbows and squints his eyes, trying to make sure this guy is for real.

Zubaz:
If that were true… how would one get this… supposed tool.

Luke:
No charge at all.

Zubaz:
Hm…

Zubaz eyes him up for a moment and then shrugs.

Zubaz:
Well, I’ll give it a shot, then.

Luke smiles excitedly.

Luke:
That’s my boy! Well, I need you to drink this and sign this…

Luke pulls out a vial from the inside of his coat and places it on the table. He then takes a rolled up piece of paper from the other side of his coat and puts it on the table too, along with a pen.

Luke:
Once you sign this, you can drink that. And if you drink that… well… the world is yours, Mr. Davidson.

Zubaz scans the table. Well, the worst thing that could happen to him at the moment is that that vial filled with a red liquid is some kind of poison that kills him. Or that contract could be a prepaid cellphone plan. Either way, Zubaz is still tempted to sign it. There’s nothing he can do that will punish Dan Alexander enough in his current state, so… he might as well find a way to punish him differently.

Zubaz:
Okay.

Zubaz writes his real name, Jack Davidson, on the contract and grabs the vial. He takes a look at it, inspecting it as if he would be able to find anything odd with it.

Luke:
Drink it. Gain the power of what you claim yourself to be, The Walking Apocalypse.

Zubaz pops off the cork on the vial and downs it in one gulp. He swallows it and waits a couple seconds.

Zubaz:
What now?

Suddenly, Zubaz feels a sharp and painful tingling all across his body.

Luke:
That.

Zubaz clenches his fists, seeing a blue energy course through very sinew of his skin. He clenches his teeth and yells into the air.

Zubaz:
RAAAAWWGHHH!

Luke:
Well, I must be off. I have someone that I thought might be a good recruit.

Zubaz falls to the ground on the bar, people watching him. Luke Beezman puts on his fedora, grabs the contract, and walks out the bar, taking his merry time. Zubaz is on his hands and knees, coursing with energy. Every time he breathes, there is a course pain. He growls before yelling into the air.

Zubaz:
RAAAAARRRGHHH!

A huge lightning bolt rips through the ceiling of the bar from the summoned storm above, hitting Zubaz as he screams in pain. Power shoots through him, everyone in the bar being blown back or to the floor along with chairs, bottles, and most other things that are not bolted down.

Zubaz:
HRRGHHH…

The lightning bolt dissipates and Zubaz is, again, on his hands and knees. He breathes heavily, crackling with lightning. His eyes are now completely white and, with a thought, he turns them back to normal.

Zubaz:
Holy shit…

TRUE NATURE

The Walking Apocalypse Realized Kaiju_combat___mechabaz_by_kaijusamurai-d64eaar

During the King of the Ring event, Zubaz drags Dan Alexander up the ramp, using his rope, which has been tied around his neck. His new fans slap him on the back as he drags the husk of what was once a… hrm… respectable wrestler, to say the least. Now he’s just a joke that needs to be eradicated. He hurt his fiancée. He hurt his sister. He hurt his best friend, his trainer. Put him into a coma. He will pay. And, well… since this is his last match… might as well give him a grand send-off, right?

Zubaz:
Gonna take good care of ya, Danny-Boy.

Zubaz tosses Dan Alexander into the opening, having him drop onto a pile of carpets, rolling off onto the concrete floor.

Zubaz:
GRAAAWWWHH!

He yells one final time into the air, his arms going overhead and then down to his waist, flexing, turning himself into a rippling mass of muscle and blood veins for a moment. The fans give a roar before he drops into the grate as well, pulling it closed as he falls. He lands with a thump on the concrete, looking down at Dan Alexander menacingly. Zubaz notices several cameramen and backstage fans with their cameras and phones out, filming the scene. Good. He wants them to watch.

Dan Alexander:
Sh…shit… someone help! Please!

Zubaz lets out a hearty laugh as he stalks forward. Dan Alexander scrambles to his feet and sprints, like a bat out of hell, down the hallway and pushes through the cameramen and fans. The now former superstar sprints through the bottom floor of the backstage, pushing over tables and chairs, expecting Zubaz to be right behind him. He breaks through the door to the stairway and straight up the stairs and into the main floor of backstage. His eyes move from side to side, wildly, as he continues to rush through the hallways, going toward his locker room. As he gets to the door, he attempts to grab the knob, but the whole door shoots forward into Dan Alexander, knocking him into a wall.

Dan Alexander:
Ungh…

Dan Alexander looks up to see Zubaz with his foot out, just finishing kicking the door down.

Dan Alexander:
How the hell did you…

Zubaz gives off a chukle as he knocks the steel door to the side and grabs Dan Alexander, dragging him out to the main part of the backstage floor and throws him into several trashcans. He grabs Dan Alexander again, slamming his face straight down through a metal trashcan, almost breaking it in half.

Zubaz:
Heheh…

Zubaz pulls him up and drapes him over the side of the table. He grabs his arm and puts it on the edge and then grabs a chair.

Dan Alexander:
Ah shit man… please. Please! Just let me go!

Zubaz growls like a ferocious animal and slams the chair as hard as he can into Dan Alexander’s arm, causing him to cry out in pain. He continues to do so until he hears several muffled crunching sounds and an agonized yell. He, again, laughs as he pulls Dan Alexander off the table. He puts Dan Alexander into a fireman’s carry hold, grabs his head, and pushes him off of his shoulder, performing a Reverse Attitude Adjustment into the table.

Fan:
Holy shit!

Zubaz looks around to see a crowd of fans, cameramen, and photographers.

Zubaz:
Get the fuck out of here…

Zubaz gets to his feet and runs around the crowd, punching out the cameramen one by one, insulted by the media coverage. He ends his run by turning to a now recovered Dan Alexander and lifting his foot up, slamming him in the face and causing him to almost backflip from the impact, performing his new finisher, the Bazkick, on him. He gets on top of him and starts wailing on him, punch after punch. He laughs at the now busted open Dan, seeing blood pour down his face.

Zubaz:
Nothin’ more satisfying.

Zubaz chuckles at the now cowering fans as he grabs one of the metal trashcans and sets the chair over it. He grabs Dan Alexander in a Suplex hold, roaring into the sky as he lifts him up into a Suplex position, walking around for a moment before slamming him down into the chair a jackhammer move, now performing his new finisher, the Bazhammer. Dan Alexander’s body crashes through the chair, breaking it, and crushes the trashcan beneath him.

Zubaz:
Heheh.

The Baz gets to his feet after the move and gets into a ready position, taunting Dan Alexander to get to his feet. The dazed former superstar starts to oblige, confused on what’s going on. He gets to his feet and turns around slowly, only for Dan Alexander to sprint toward him, clutch his throat, and slam him down into the ground, using his newfound power to inject thousands of volts of electricity into him as he pins him down with his hand.

Zubaz:
AAAHAAAHAAH!!

Zubaz begins to laugh his screwed-up-ass off as Dan Alexander flails around on the ground, clawing at The Baz’s arm and screeching out in pain. Finally, after a while, Zubaz lets go, allowing for Zubaz to get to his feet and grab a camera off the ground. He looks into the lense.

Zubaz:
YOU WANTED A MONSTER! YOU WANTED A FIGHT! I GAVE YOU ONE, GODDAMMIT!

Zubaz continues to scream, fans rushing off as well as the downed cameramen.

Zubaz:
I AM THE MONSTER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR! I’M THE WALKING APOCALYPSE! THE STORM!

I AM THE BAZ!

Zubaz throws the camera to the ground and starts to walk off, finished with what Dan Alexander started.

PLANS - FOR THE FUTURE

The Walking Apocalypse Realized Future%20plans1

A WEEK LATER…

Zubaz sits in his house by the docks of Augusta, Maine. He flips a knife through his hand as he looks through his new match. A tag team match for the NLWF Tag Team Gold. He smirks, knowing this is the time to shine. Knowing… this is what Luke promised.

He promised that Zubaz would gain the power to conquer the NLWF. Blood would become his partner. Psycho would give him a chance. Everything so far has come true… but now the last thing needs to come true as well. He needs to become a Tag Team Champion to continue the Reign. To become part of the Reign. To realize his full potential. To become the most powerful man in the NLWF and soon, the world. To do what no one else can...

To Become the Walking Apocalypse.

But first, the broken mind games must begin.

Zubaz:
Hmhm…

THE MASTER OF METAL

The Walking Apocalypse Realized David-Namisato

A WEEK LATER…

Robbie Hart walks through his locker room with a towel over his shoulders, ready to get through a training session. He throws several punches through the air, dancing on his feet. However, he suddenly hears an odd ‘Eeeerrrrrrrrr’ sound break through the locker room.

Robbie Hart:
Huh. Must be some dude checking his entrance audio.

He starts to get ready to do some push ups, but he hears the sound again.

Robbie Hart:
Hm…

Robbie Hart looks around, trying to find the source of the sound. He searches through the showers, the lockers, under the benches, but nothing seems to come up. The old sound is now replaced with a deep ‘dooomp doomp’. He now starts searching fervently for a speaker of some kind, but again, he turns up with nothing. The lights in his room turn blood red.

Robbie Hart:
Okay what the fuck mang? This some sort of prank or somethin’?

Robbie walks over to the door of his locker room to find out who is trying to pull one on him, but as he opens the door, his locker room floods with bones. He is thrown back, tumbling through the locker room to the point where he finally hits the wall. He gets to his feet, dazed, but not at all harmed. He finds himself now standing on a floor covered with a thick layer of stained human bones. His whole doorway is filled to the brim with skulls.

Robbie Hart:
Holy shit!

He hears a rumbling off in the distance and looks toward his door, but the skulls and blood red light prevent him from seeing anything outside. However, he hears the rumbling sound getting closer, hearing now the sound of a burning flame and a motorcycle.

Robbie Hart:
Sh-

Suddenly, the skulls covering the doorway burst open, knocking Robbie Hart once again. The Decepticon looks up through the blood red light to see an outline of a man on an iron motorcycle with a bone lining that leaves a burning trail, just now finishing riding on the bones that were once his enemies. That man is Zubaz, The Walking Apocalypse.

Robbie Hart:
Hohh… f...f...fuck...

Zubaz’s eyes, now white and crackling with electricity, stare Robbie Hart down. He silently points to him, and then uses both hands to make a slow and menacing cross-throat taunt. He puts his hands back on the motorcycle, revving it up as he turns around, spraying the bones into Robbie Hart’s face as he shoots out of the locker room, the bones receding with him along with a flame trail.

THE SHOOT

The Walking Apocalypse Realized POD-040511-DoorToHell

Zubaz smiles at a camera set up in a nondescript room. He takes a few steps out and splays out his arms, gesturing for the audience to look around a room. The room is dark with paint chipping off the walls, but the most odd thing about it is that there is a large tarp in the room with smoke coming out from under it.

Zubaz:
Welcome! Welcome to my abode!

Zubaz laughs.

Zubaz:
Today, I’m going to do a shoot. But it won’t be to just my opponents. It’ll be to anyone who gets in my way.

Zubaz walks over to the tarp and rips it off, revealing a pit of blue fire. He nods at it, impressed with himself.

Zubaz:
Took me a while to make that. Took me even longer to get this guy here…

Zubaz grabs a janitor from the side and holds him against himself. He is tied up and has a sock stuck in his mouth. Tears stream out of his eyes as he tries desperately to get away.

Zubaz:
D’aww. So this man right here is named Marcus. Say hi, Marcus.

Man:
MMPH! MMMMMMMPHHH!

Zubaz:
Shh, that’s enough. All right, this man right here insulted me and spit in my face for punishing Dan Alexander. Yes. He got in my way. In more ways than one.

Zubaz clenches his hand down on the man’s arm, breaking it. The man attempts to get out a blood curdling scream, but not much comes out.

Zubaz:
Fool.

Zubaz grabs his signature rope and unties the binds that hold the man’s hands together. He tries to hit Zubaz, but he is unfazed as he hands him the rope. Zubaz then kicks the man into the hole and holds onto the rope, turning the camera down to see the man holding onto the rope for dear life as the flames burn the toe part on his shoes.

Zubaz:
You see, I’m not yet apart of it… but I can tell you this right now. The Reign of Chaos will continue for… ages to come. If it doesn’t, then my retribution for its loss will precise and deadly. Heh.

Zubaz wiggles the rope around, shaking the man on the end of it.

Zubaz:
My opponents are weak-minded fools. They know nothing of death. Of loss. Of insanity. No, they think they can get by without knowing the Lovecraftian Horror that is our lives. Heh. I can’t wait to deal with them.

Zubaz pulls the rope up and grabs the man by his throat. He then shoots thousands of volts of electricity into his whole body, apparently a new finisher of his, The Fulmination. He continues to shock the man until his body is smoking.

Zubaz:
And when I deal with them… they will be destroyed.

Zubaz drops the man into the pit of fire, hearing sharp and electrified screams as the blue fire burns him to a crisp.

Zubaz:
I’m done with the charades. Done with trying to play to fan’s whims.

Zubaz smirks.

Zubaz:
At One World Nation… I will become the Walking Apocalypse.

Zubaz laughs and his hands crackle with electricity, along with his eyes.

To Be Continued at One World Nation…

All Characters Who Appeared in This, I Have Permission to Use Them.
Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Walking Apocalypse Realized I_vote_lcap100/100The Walking Apocalypse Realized Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down