NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on

Go down

Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on Empty Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on

Post by Nick Ridicule May 19th 2013, 3:56 pm

TODD 4/20
EPISODE 4.20
THE GAME OF CRUDE AMBIGUITY
Wednesday October 24th - Tuesday October 30th

October 24th 2012
12AM
SHIT PIT
THE CHALLENGE
RIDICULE
CHESS
Kat House
Los Angeles, California

[12:00AM]

Nick Ridicule and Katrina Costick stand in front of one another looking into each others eyes on the Kat House main stage. He stares down at her, an upset look on his face as she looks back at him with a cocky smirk. The Infamous TODD steps between the two of them, all four foot six inches of him.

The Infamous TODD
Awwwwwwwwwwww, SHIT!

The Infamous TODD addresses everyone in the club and the HBO cameras following Nick Ridicule around.

The Infamous TODD
The Infamous TODD here where we are HIGH jacking episode four of HBO 24/7 starring Nick Ridicule to bring you episode 4.20 where THE CHALLENGE HAS BEEN MADE! We are here at the hottest club in all of Los Angeles, Kat House, where Nick Ridicule was doing promotional work for Legends of the Fall, but that’s when the shit went down!

The Infamous TODD points at Katrina Costick who turns toward the crowd using her hands to pump them up.

The Infamous TODD
Kat here challenged Ridicule to the game of games, THE GAME OF CRUDE AMBIGUITY!

++[-NiCK "F'N" RiDiCULE-]++
I am not going to take part in such foolish games with you Kat, let along drag Alice into things between us!

Katrina Costick
Awwww, look at Nicky when he’s scared! Suddenly all those attractive qualities you’ve got just get flushed down the shitter.

I’m just trying to keep you safe! Remember the first time we played the game? Think about all the damage it did, all the relationships ruined, do you really want to open the can of worms?

Katrina Costick
DUH! I made the fucking challenge! You know the rules, you can only accept! So accept! Failure to do so and I win the Game of Crude Ambiguity, I know you know what that means!

Nick Ridicule puts his hand up in front of the face of Katrina Costick using the force face claw on her. The Infamous TODD jumps up grabbing the arm of Nick Ridicule and begins doing pull ups.

The Infamous TODD
Ridicule, it’s all on you bro! Accept or lose the game?

The Infamous TODD releases the arm of Nick Ridicule looking up at him. All eyes are on him, anxiously awaiting his next words. He puts his arm down and looks out at all the people, silent. He looks off the stage at Alice Wright with a concerned look on her face.

I..Have to accept!

The Infamous TODD
IT’S ON!

The Kat House crowd roars.

The Infamous TODD
Shit Pit is going to be hosting this shit bringing it to you live! I’ll be doing my very best to explain the game as it rolls, but as these two know it all starts with them being locked inside of a room together for the next four hours and twenty minutes!

The Infamous TODD grabs Nick Ridicule and Katrina Costick by their hands and he leads the way followed by the camera crew and fans. He brings them outside the office of Katrina Costick and opens the door.

The Infamous TODD
Just the two of them, no cameras, no holds barred!

The Infamous TODD shoves Katrina Costick grabbing handfuls of her ass as he pushes her into Nick Ridicule, sending them both inside the office. He shuts the door behind them and turns to the camera moving back into the club.

The Infamous TODD
That’s going to give me some time to explain day one as well as set things up for the rest of the game. The Game of Crude Ambiguity was created back in the summer of 2010 by the band itself while they were riding from city to city on their tour bus. Each band member contributed to an entire day of the game based on several things. Personality, favorite board games, and several other different variables that will make this a wicked adventure no one will ever forget!

The Infamous TODD walks over to Alice Wright and Taylor Grey McKray.

The Infamous TODD
You two will be teammates of Ridicule and Kat. The game is three rounds per day, best two out of three wins the day. The different games will vary as we move forward, so make sure you talk to your captain about the different rules. As for now, you two are going to be locked in a room together, get to know each other some.

The Infamous TODD turns around to address the crowd.

The Infamous TODD
ARE YOU FUCKERS READY TO ROCK!?

The Infamous TODD forces Alice Wright and Taylor Grey McKray into a room together.

Alice Wright
This is a closet!

The Infamous TODD shuts the door locking them inside.

The Infamous TODD
WHO WANTS TO PARTY WITH THE SHIT PIT CREW!?

The Infamous TODD hops on his skateboard and rolls across the dance floor toward the main stage. He kickflips and jumps off pulling himself up to the stage. He lowers the microphone down as low as it goes and it’s still too tall for him as he’s forced to speak upwards.

The Infamous TODD
We got former action film start turned Shit Pit aficionado, Hank Henry!

Hank Henry walks up to the stage waving at all the people.

The Infamous TODD
We got my main man and fellow skateboard kingpin Dylan Evans!

Dylan Evans joins the crew on the stage.

The Infamous TODD
Last but not least we got ZIF, aka BAD ASS, aka that brown stain in your shorts, aka the man who needs no nickname!

ZIF joins Shit Pit.

The Infamous TODD
We are Shit Pit! We’ve also got some very special guests who I called to make appearances throughout the game itself! At 4:20 we let them loose and the game truly begins!

Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on 165944

[4:20AM]

The Infamous TODD
Shit Pit has taken over the show, taken over Kat House, but now the time has come to release the beasts! It’s that wonderful time of day once again and we just blazed!

The Infamous TODD moves to the outside of the office opening the door. Nick Ridicule emerges with a scowl on his face, moving right past The Infamous TODD. Katrina Costick steps out smiling.

Katrina Costick
We’ve got this game won already.

Nick Ridicule steps into the club looking around.

Where is Alice?

The Infamous TODD
Since the captains were locked up, I locked up the partners too!

Nick Ridicule turns and reaches down grabbing The Infamous TODD by his shirt, lifting him up off the ground.

You did what?

Nick Ridicule drops The Infamous TODD and he scurries away to the closet to let the two of them out. Alice Wright hurries out into the arms of Nick Ridicule.

The Infamous TODD
Today is known as Ridicule day in the game of Crude Ambiguity.. Based on Ridicule’s favorite game of chess, teams will now have a chance together to discuss tactics as well as explain the game as much as they can in the time that they have!

Nick Ridicule pulls Alice Wright away to the side of the stage where they can have a bit more privacy. The cameras still follow them but no one else is around to listen.

I didn’t mean to drag you into all of this..

Alice Wright shrugs her shoulders looking around.

Alice Wright
It’s alright, I knew what I was getting into when I chose to train with you. I’m still having fun.

A look of concern crosses the face of Nick Ridicule as he looks across the club at Katrina Costick talking into the ear of Taylor Grey McKray.

Not for long.. Things are about to take a bit of a dark turn.

Alice Wright looks at Nick Ridicule studying the expression on his face before he’s able to cover it with a smile as he looks at her.

Alice Wright

What do you mean?

Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

I mean the game of Crude Ambiguity is not for the weak at heart. I’ve seen it destroy people! I don’t want it to scare you off... Or worse.

Alice Wright rolls her eyes a bit.

Alice Wright
If you haven’t scared me off yet, what makes you think anything will be able to?

Nick Ridicule recognizes the doubt in her voice. It was clear to see she was anxious, fear permeating off of her.

Cause things have been novice so far my dear. You aint seen nothing yet.

Nick Ridicule walks around the back of the stage moving over to a cooler. He opens it and grabs a bottle of water tossing it to Alice Wright as she steps in following him. She catches it and he pulls one out for himself.

We’re going to want to be hydrated.

Nick Ridicule downs his entire bottle of water.

Alice Wright
So, explain the game to me. As much as you can anyway, that way I’m not totally oblivious to what’s going on.

Nick Ridicule tosses his bottle aside watching it land in a recycling bin nearby.

I can’t just explain the game! Ashley wrote everything we talked about when we were making the rules and the game is played so that each and every time it’s a different game than the last.

Alice Wright
So.. we have no way to prepare?

Not really..

Alice Wright
But we have an advantage! Day one is your day, Ridicule! Chess is your game, correct?

That’s right.

Alice Wright
So lets play chess. We have to think several moves ahead!

Yeah, ok we can do that.

Alice Wright
Of course we can, we’re going to kick their ass and show that we’re the much better couple than them!

I like to see you so fired up.

Alice Wright
It’s just... That douche said a lot of things.. about you.. Four fucking hours with that ball nugget!

I told you, this game can be torture!

++[-To Be Continued-]++

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on I_vote_lcap100/100Cause why the fuck not? I might as well kick ass since no on Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down