NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Battle Plan

Go down

God's Battle Plan Empty God's Battle Plan

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 19th 2013, 3:25 pm

The Match
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Crimson Skull

Crimson Skull aint shit but a pussy whipped bitch!

What could he have said or done anyway?

Threaten my wife?

Threaten my kids?

I bet the reason he doesn’t have anything against me is because he couldn’t find out where we live.

It’s because of those like Crimson Skull who go after my family instead of fighting me like a man inside the ring that we found a hideout!

Even if you did find the place when we go to town we put together a security team that watches over the property just to make sure my family is safe from a sick fuck such as yourself.

Without attacks on my wife, without the mind games that throw your opponent off of the fact that you’re going to have to fight, what the hell are you?

Just a oversized has been who likes to grab onto people in the ring and hold them until they submit.

Fuck your submission skills.

I wont let you say ‘I Quit’ in this match!

That’s my surprise to you!

Not only am I bringing the Sword of Fire, but I’m bringing duct tape you bitch!

I’m going to shut your mouth and beat you to death!

Saying “I Quit” is going to be the only thing that rescues you from me!

I’ll make sure to prevent you from using the safe word.

You had better fucking learn sign language in order to tell the referee that you quit.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
God's Battle Plan I_vote_lcap100/100God's Battle Plan Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down