NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Journal: Final Nightmare

Go down

God's Journal: Final Nightmare Empty God's Journal: Final Nightmare

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 19th 2013, 3:18 pm

□■■2028■■□

♥□Claire Williams-Cyrus□♥
I’m guessing this takes place before he tells Mom...

Brenton Cyrus Jr. nods his head, his finger holding the book open in one hand.

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
Yeah, it has to have. I’m going to keep reading, this next part is about one of the nightmares!

Claire Williams-Cyrus rolls her eyes but shrugs a bit.

♥□Claire Williams-Cyrus□♥
Ok, fine! But we’re going to deal with what you’ve done, we have to at least talk about it!

Brenton Cyrus Jr. smirks nodding his head.

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
Sure sure, yeah yeah. Mmhm..

Brenton Cyrus Jr. begins to read out loud.

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-
-■THE LORD■-
-■THE GOD■-

■God's Journal■
This is the last nightmare I had before being forced to face my obligations. The nights were getting worse and more restless every time I slept. It was like God was spending his time doing nothing more than finding ways to torture me. I was getting so tired. Keeping my eyes open would prove to be a bigger fight than Crimson Skull..

□□□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
So.. do you think now is a good time to talk?

Alison Williams walks over nodding her head.

Alison Williams
Now is a perfect time to talk!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ok...

Alison Williams approaches grabbing her top and bottom lips ripping them up and down until she peels her face off revealing her skeleton. Her eyes falls out as she peels the rest of her meat suit off until she’s standing in front of Brenton Cyrus as God instead. The house around begins to fade away to smoke and a spotlight shines from behind God as he stares ahead at Brenton Cyrus as he tries to calm down. Minions step up behind God their heads pointing downward, black masks over their faces with robes over their heads.

God's Journal: Final Nightmare DreamGod

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Another nightmare.. Doesn’t God have better things to do than make my life a living hell?

□■■God■■□
I haven’t even begun to make your life a living hell. Just your dreams. I’m just giving you a small taste of what your life will be like if you continue to deny what we are. God does have better things to do, things you are preventing from happening that the world needs right now.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What would you have me do then?

□■■God■■□
Return. Return to the City of Salvation. Once again accept your role in creation and reign as a savior of the greater good!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
If I refuse...

□■■God■■□
Then I take the next best thing. Your son will be the vessel.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
WAIT!

The answer was suddenly so clear.
□□□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I’ll return.

The Match
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Crimson Skull

God's Journal: Final Nightmare SwordofFireTrophy

That same night I defeated both Crimson Skull and Johnny Stylez inside The End Game at the same time, I also went on to win the Sword of Fire. I competed against Nick Ridicule, Robbie Hart, then Hostyle Jones to win the gauntlet and prize.

Some might think the Sword of Fire is nothing more than a prop and they wouldn’t be entirely wrong. The Sword of Fire has very little history. It was crafted one year before it was fought for. The Sword of Fire then followed the Olympic flame around the top touching the fire at each pass. Finally at the 2012 Olympic Games themselves the Sword of Fire was held over the flame before being returned to the United States and sold off to the highest bidder.

I now hold that Sword of Fire and have only added to the history of it winning the Gauntlet match I claimed it in.

God's Journal: Final Nightmare SwordofFire

One day the Sword of Fire will have even more history attached to it. I’m sure I’ll inevitably pass it on to someone else, perhaps in a gauntlet once again. But know, like all things, no matter how big or small, the Sword of Fire has a mighty purpose in the grand scheme of it all.

I’m starting to think the first major bit of history that will be added to the Sword of Fire, will be the first life it claims. That’s a major accomplishment for any great weapon isn’t it? In this case, I think Crimson Skull would be getting the better end of the deal.

He gets to die at the might of the Sword of Fire being wielded by “The God” Brenton Cyrus.

Here we all thought Crimson Skull would die on a toilet seat or in the Crimson Closet. I personally thought he would die crushed under his wife, but she died first. I bet he thinks about it everyday if she killed herself because of him. He blames it all on me, but that’s far more easy than looking into the mirror at nothing more than a tampon.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
God's Journal: Final Nightmare I_vote_lcap100/100God's Journal: Final Nightmare Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down