NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God's Journal: When God Comes Calling

Go down

God's Journal: When God Comes Calling Empty God's Journal: When God Comes Calling

Post by Brenton Cyrus May 19th 2013, 2:37 pm

□■■2028■■□

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
Would you like to hear an amazing story about our father?

A late teenage Brenton Cyrus Jr. holds up a black book with a G engraved into the front of it. He raises an eyebrow looking to the side at it, then ahead at his sister who has her arms crossed.

♥□Claire Williams-Cyrus□♥
This isn’t going to get you out of trouble you know!

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
I haven’t read anything from this one, so we can share it together.

Claire Williams-Cyrus puts her hand up rolling her eyes.

Fine! Read!

Brenton Cyrus Jr. opens the book revealing a picture of a snake wrapped around a sword which is the balancing scale.

God's Journal: When God Comes Calling SwordScaleSnake

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
That’s cool.

It’s cause Daddy is a Snake and a Libra.

■■Brenton Cyrus Jr.■■
Yeah, well, whatevs.. What’s the sword then smarty pants?

Why don’t you read, and Dad can tell us himself!

Claire Williams-Cyrus holds her hand up in the face of her brother again. He shakes his head then begins to read through, flipping to the next pages. He reads out loud.

-■THE MAN■-
-■THE MYTH■-
-■THE LEGEND■-
-■THE LORD■-
-■THE GOD■-

God's Journal
I’ve learned throughout the last several years that dates and times just don’t seem to matter. Instead I will leave to labeling this my journal by battle. It is the only way to survive in a land of no limit after all. The following entries take place leading into my ‘I Quit’ match against Crimson Skull.

It was great to be back home at the hideout with the family following King of the Throne. For the first time ever I had gone to London, England only to walk out without the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and for the first time ever, I believed in a champion other than myself.

It was not at a price though as battling against the Devil seemed to take its toll on me, even with Immortal gold blood pumping through my veins. No, if I wanted to be God in a Land of No Limits, I would have to accept that role once again. Become that entity.

I was distracted though. Trying to be the family man I was not. The pressures of handling both worlds were leaving me to leave much desired in each, always seeming to let someone down.

□□□

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You couldn’y have even tried? I mean, at least have gotten into shape to look good in Queen of the Throne.

Brenton Cyrus lays on their kingside bed, his hands tucked behind his head as he stares directly up at the mirrors on the ceiling looking back at himself. Alison Williams lays next to him on the bed with her suitcase opened in front of her on her lap. She sifts through her stuff then looks over at him with a dirty look.

Alison Williams
Excuse me?

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I had no intention of taking the World Championship, but I still made sure to show up, to entertain the people, to make some sort of an impact. You couldn’t be bothered the entire time we were there, it reminded me of when you cheated...

Alison Williams
Don’t say it! Please stop throwing the past in my face every chance you get!

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
All I’m saying is that I ask very little of you, really nothing at all. The least you can do is have my back.

The rest of the conversation was a blur of excuses and defensive words. Instead of just accepting responsibility, facing the problem, we just danced around things again. My unhappiness would continue on and I would be forever trapped in this black hole I had dug myself into.

I had everything, yet still lost it all.

□□□

The eyes of Brenton Cyrus open and he's laying belly down in the sand. He pushes up slowly, everything it black and white, moving in slow motion. Brenton Cyrus rises to his feet looking around at the Liberation Colosseum in the City of Salvation. The crowd is deathly silent, the place packed completely with everyone wearing white robes. Brenton Cyrus turns around staring ahead at a massive throne. A pope like figure sits in the chair, his face a skeleton.

God's Journal: When God Comes Calling GodNightmare

It was the same dream every night. I sketched out the vision countless times and even showed Ali, but she said she didn't get it. I understood. Each dream was the same, but each message was different. God. That's what they called him before he would speak to me, torture me, twisting and turning my dreams into nightmares for what seemed like eternities before the day break would come waking me up.

God would finish each dream the same way, no matter what I had to go through. He would call me son and tell me that I was God's vessel soon to once again spread the word of Salvation. That all of those who would oppose God would fall at the feet of the vessel.

□□□

The Match
Brenton Cyrus [vs] Crimson Skull

God's Journal: When God Comes Calling SwordScaleSnake

A fitting logo if I do say so myself. I am balance. I am the very center of all creation. I’m the one who weighs the scale of your life and determines.. Are you saved?

I am snake like, even based my entire fighting style on the snake method of attack.

When it comes to tipping the scales of Crimson Skull, you come to the realization, some can’t be saved. They’ve done so much wrong, so many fucked up things, have ruined and destroyed so much in this world of creation that the only justice comes for them in their demise.

He is a perfect example of the scum of this earth, the very lowest of the human species. Here’s a guy who clings and claims to revenge, then doesn’t do shit to back up any of those words. Crimson Skull believes I killed his wife, and so the fuck what if I did? It’s not like he’d do anything about it!

But that’s what all this is about, the same thing it was about when I whooped both him and Stylez inside The End Game AT THE SAME TIME. So if I can defeat him and his greatest rival, how in God’s name Brenton Cyrus is he going to do it alone?

That’s the thing though isn’t it?

He’s not.

He’s coming to die at One World Nation and God is swinging the Sword of Fire!

Crimson Skull though he could latch on to the coattails of a greater devil than he ever even claimed to be in Psycho! Now that he’s realized Psycho isn’t going to drag him up the mountain of success, he’ll be forced to deal with a harsh reality that will send him right back into his Crimson Closet.

Yeah, I remember that shit.

That’s probably why his marriage didn’t work out. Probably why his wife is dead. Crimson Skull has been in the Crimson Closet since he was a Joe Santiago lackey back in the JWF. Who the fuck names a company after himself? Who the fuck works for a guy who would name a company after himself?

Crimson Skull used to take and torture guys and little kids in his Crimson Closet.

That’s not a set up for anything, that’s not a joke, that’s just some truth about who I’ll be killing, removing from this world once and for all.

For years so many have been given a shot at killing him, putting an end to this so called ‘legacy’ of his. I kicked his teeth out, smashed his face in with a sledgehammer, and brutalized him in a match where he had a legendary tag team partner and that wasn’t enough for him to get the fucking point.

CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!

The people in New York are the greatest fans I have ever heard chant that! Ever since the start, ever since the Direct Hit days, The Empire Arena has paid to see Brenton Cyrus, to see God, to see Salvation the greater good of all of wrestling and this entire world!

ONE WORLD NATION!

A tag team I started with Chuck Matthews before we became Salvation and changed wrestling forever!

Now I’m back again and ready to finish what I started with Crimson Skull.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
God's Journal: When God Comes Calling I_vote_lcap100/100God's Journal: When God Comes Calling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down