NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gather Around the Campfire

Go down

Gather Around the Campfire Empty Gather Around the Campfire

Post by Nick Ridicule May 17th 2013, 2:07 pm

THURSDAY
February 7th 2013
Ridiculuscious Island
Gather Around the Campfire 165944 THE TALE OF THE GANGSTER WHO SHOT ALL HIS DEMONS Gather Around the Campfire 165944
Gather Around the Campfire 165944 FOR GOOD Gather Around the Campfire 165944
Gather Around the Campfire 165944 Paradies of Pain Gather Around the Campfire 165944

Nick Ridicule and his guests sit around a large bonfire sending flames up high into the night sky. He tunes his guitar and starts to play it a bit fooling around. It’s just after midnight with twelve hours left of the head start Ramirez Silva was given into the tropical island jungle. Nick Ridicule smirks and begins to strum away at the guitar with a goofy smile as he begins to sing looking around at each person.

++[-NiCK "F'N" RiDiCULE-]++

Lets gather around the campfire and sing our campfire song! Our C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!And if you don't think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong! But it'll help if you just sing along...

Nick Ridicule looks around at everyone with an eyebrow raised.

Alison Williams
DUMB DUMB DUMB!

Nick Ridicule strums the guitar even faster picking up the tempo of the song.

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!

Nick Ridicule bobs his head back and forth.

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! And if you dont think that we can sing it faster then you're wrong! But it'll help if you just sing along!

Nick Ridicule stops playing the guitar looking at everyone smiling at him. He picks up where he left off playing the song, singing along.

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! Cam!

Nick Ridicule points at Cameron Morgan.

Cameron Morgan
C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song!

He plays along as she sings, then he stops again.

Good! Kat!

Nick Ridicule points at Katrina Costick and picks up with the song again as she sings it.

Katrina Costick

C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G Bong!

Nick Ridicule smirks nodding his head as he stops playing the guitar. Katrina Costick holds up the bong for him and lets him take a hit from in. He smirks letting the smoke pour from his nose and mouth slowly.

Excellent! Hostyle!

Nick Ridicule points at Hostyle Jones then goes back to playing the guitar as fast as possible.

Hostyle Jones

Song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-O...song...ring ding dong..!

Nick Ridicule laughs and shrugs.

Good enough! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G song! Psycho!

Nick Ridicule points at Psycho who stares at him silent.

It'll help...

Nick Ridicule stands up throwing his leg up onto the log he was seated to take a power stance still playing, singing even louder now.

It'll help!

He sits back down and strums a couple more guitar strings calmly.

If you just sing along! OH Yea!!

Nick Ridicule jolts back up to his feet and smashes the guitar down into the bonfire making the flames rise high once again. The group claps.

Gather Around the Campfire 165944

The Match
Last Man Standing
Gather Around the Campfire Match
Nick Ridicule [vs] Miguel St-Claire

Lets face some facts here kiddo, your girlfriend said you could knock out Nick Ridicule! I would put that under the category of checks your ass can’t cash! Watching you drop James Shark was highly enjoyable and I would have loved to see you knock him out in front of his.. “hometown” because New York makes you seem WAY more bad ass than telling everyone you’re bitch ass is from Canada.

But you’ll have to settle for an even greater challenge on short notice. When I was called, a bunch, by the NLWF trying to get me to take this match I accepted immediately. It even made me wish I had answered the phone a bit sooner, but with the Miami Heat kicking ass on through the playoffs I’ve been busy court side.

This is a fight that excites me and gets my blood boiling because I know just how hungry MSC is to break into the top ten and beyond in the NLWF. Not only that, but to have both Shark and Parker break their contractual obligations to get out of fighting you must be a major confidence boost as well as a bit of a slap to the face.

You’re going to be a raging bull going into our match and anything less against me will get you killed. Shark and Parker disrespected you in the lowest of ways. I know you couldn’t wait to get your hands on them because you’ve actually got history with them, I just wanted to get my hands on them to remove them from existence.

Since you wont get to knock them out or physically destroy either of them in a one on one contest or even a triple threat match where you would have gotten both of them at once, you’ll have to go into One World Nation with a different strategy to beat them.

They happen to be in the main event together in some other place trying to get some exposure off the use of NLWF hype. We happen to be fighting in the NLWF in the match they were too afraid to accept. I say we put on a great mid card match than then could ever even hope to put on in a main event!

Not just that though, but after we beat the hell out of each other until one of us can’t fight back up, in a show of respect which has not been shown by anyone, lets help the fallen member of the match up and compete as partners for a shot at the World Crowned Tag Team titles!

What others have done has been classless, they have no respect for the Federation or the sport at all. Lets counter that by putting on the greatest one on one Last Man Standing match ever as a warm up to us entering Tables, Ladders, and Chairs!

I am challenging you MSC to give me a fight that puts all other Last Man Standing matches to shame! I am challenging you to do what seems to be the impossible and show some respect to the Federation that promotes the very best! I am asking you to be my tag team partner in Tables, Ladders, and Chairs.

Because at One World Nation there wont be any losers!

We’ve all seen the losers run away.

Ours will be a contest that combats the cowardice nature of some men by showing the courageous efforts of others! We will have the honor of doing battle on the sacred canvas of the Land of No Limits and while fools don’t understand the significance of such a fact, I believe you do MSC.

If not. I am fully prepared to kill you in order to open your spot for someone more deserving.

Gather Around the Campfire 165944

Tables, Ladders and Chairs
NLWF World Crowned Tag Team Titles
Gather Around the Campfire ChampionshipMatch
Robbie Hart + Hostyle Jones [vs] Nick Ridicule + Miguel St-Claire?
Michael Harris + Warren Bates [vs] Zubaz + Blood

This is where things will get most interesting. No longer caring about winning or losing because I know putting forth the best matches possible is where it’s at has truly freed me to flow like Ridicule should. No longer caring about winning championship gold has cleared any distractions from achieving my most basic goal.

I am going to be a force not to be fucked with the way that Ridicule would have it.

Question is do you have what it takes to survive the onslaught that is sure to come.

Robbie Hart wasn’t ready. He’s the man who called out Nick Ridicule for an entire era, his cries falling upon deaf ears until Warrior Games. Once he finally got what he wanted, what he had been asking for, it all buried him at once.

Don’t get me wrong. We put forth the best fight at Warrior Games. But the ending took away what should have been a humbling moment for you brother. Instead you dropped the NLWF Title like a transitional title holder and though you got the ‘win’ against me at Warrior Games, you now look like the loser.

What’s going to happen when you lose your World Crowned Tag Team titles? I would hate to see you jump ship and drown on your way to pulling a Shark. Although I wouldn’t put it past you brother.

The Human Highlight Reels have been the World Crowned Tag Team Champions since PRIDE of Philadelphia and that is without a doubt impressive. You guys have dominated and changed the tag team division, reviving it from the dead.

This isn’t about being a great tag team though or leaving a legacy behind as champs. This would do it for you though. Winning an NLWF tradition like a tag team TLC match would put you guys at the top of the list of best tag teams ever.

But like I said, that’s not what this match is about.

This match is about the battle we’re able to put forth that changes the future. This TLC match is so much more important than I believe anyone realizes. It’s a match that will transcend all others in a lasting way that ripples throughout the entire era.

I want in on that. I missed so many opportunities during that Anarchy Era where I could have excelled and seeing this as one of those gateways into prime position I can’t just allow this to slip through my fingers.

Hostyle Jones picked up the slack for his team. Robbie drops his NLWF title, Hostyle collects the Undisputed title and finally we’ve got an Undisputed champion where you see him with two titles in two divisions and you say “He might just make an amazing Undisputed champion.”

That dispute is still there until we see what he is capable of as champion, but seeing his reign as a tag team champion and what he’s been able to do in NLWF, he seems fit for the position.

His major setback was losing at Warrior Games to Michael Harris, but that’s not something to be ashamed of. The only reason it set him back at all is because Harris was practically an unknown.

How is it you win twenty two major titles, but don’t get an recognition until you become NLWF Champion? I am the nightmare of many throughout this world, but Harris is like the sandman. He’s the sleeper. You never seem to see him coming.

I know not to bet against him and threw some kind words his way going into King of the Throne only to have them thrown back in my face. That’s fine, he’s the NLWF Champ for now and that belt always has a way of coming back to papa. No matter how many times I try to get away, it always seems to return to Ridicule.

Global Annihilation Tournament is coming Harris and you’re walking in as NLWF Champion against the odds once again. I’ve won the tournament, but didn’t get to do it in one night like you’ll get the chance to, or like Cyrus did in the first ever.

Kissing your ass?

Nah, I’m the only one smart enough not to doubt you. Just because you haven’t gotten the hype you deserve, doesn’t mean you’re not the greatest you say you are. You’ve beaten guys seemingly with ease that I and everyone else thought would destroy you.

Logic says pick against Harris, facts say money on Harris.

You’re the fastest rising NLWF Champion since Connor O’Shannon got to touch the belt for a couple of days. So if you call my backing of you ass kissing, so be it. I’ll just have to kick your ass instead so I wont ever have to say a nice thing about you again.

I’ll start at One World Nation where I’ll make sure you get hit and hit hard.

No one has truly welcomed you in the Land of No Limits. Guess it’s my job.

When you’ve lost your first match and are looking for someone to blame, don’t point the finger at Warren Bates, go ahead and point it my way. I’ll make sure to once again have a finger ready to point back at you.

Gather Around the Campfire 529582

Your head is up in the clouds, which is why my finger is pointing up and at you at the same time.

Finally you’re getting the recognition you’ve had coming to you. Now you’re going to let it go to your head and it will leave weakness in you. You’ll buy into your own hype instead of putting forth the championship effort needed to carry the weight on your shoulders.

I can see your knees already starting to shake. You’ve bitten off way more than you can chew and that way is going to crash down on top of you.

I as always will be there to lift it back up the way I am destined, burdened, to.

I am the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion.

You just get to hold the fancy belt.

I am out to reveal the true colors of everyone. Are you in this for the greater good of the Federation or are you just dead weight waiting to get picked off? Michael Harris and Warren Bates are the two who need to be most tested. They hold championship gold already but I’m not sure they know how to hold the fort overhead so to speak.

One World Nation is a very important event.

It is going to be a test unlike any other any of us has faced.

Judgment day.

I’ve opened the gates of heaven. I’ve opened the gates of hell.

I have seen the greatest good and evil this Federation could hold and I have survived it all.

Will anyone else survive Judgment day is my only question.

?

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Gather Around the Campfire I_vote_lcap100/100Gather Around the Campfire Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum