NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot Shit

Go down

Hot Shit Empty Hot Shit

Post by SBK May 16th 2013, 1:26 pm

Hot Shit Wwe_shawn_michaels_background_by_mrawesomewwe-d55cjg6

When there is trouble in the land of No Limits, it’s seems like my name is the one that comes up to solve it. At Warrior Games I single handily deported an unwelcomed Mexican who took life a little too seriously

This time I’m going to give NLWF’s personal Stalker the Sharon Tate treatment

You can call him Hot Stuff if you want, but its all bullshit. The whole gimmick is nothing more then another piss poor attempt of Steel fucking Angel trying to weasel his way back into the NLWF.

For someone who claims he wants nothing to do with this fucking place, keeps popping up like a bad fucking case of crabs! Get the fucking hint bro; you’re not fucking welcome in these walls. Go back to the fucking Insurgency, where you’re mediocre career has some worth.

I put my career on the line to get rid of Dan Alexander

This time I’ll put up my Icon status, just to remove the stink that you left around here

Do you honestly believe that you’re going to walk into my ring and get the better of me? Do you honestly believe that you’re going to take my title of Icon?

GETHEFUCKOUTTA

Murdering fakes like you is becoming a fucking hobby of mine; my only regret is James Shark isn’t next on the list! This match is being billed as a dog collar match, which just means the front office supplied me with everything that I need to execute a public fucking hanging! Maybe when its all said and done, I’ll use the dog collar to drag your ass to the Insurgency and drop you on the desk of Corey Casey. Then the two of you can add a little S&M to your relationship

Fucking Faggots

I’m going to mutilate you’re face beyond recognition, after OWN it won’t matter what you call yourself, you’ll be lucky enough to get a job playing Leather face in the next installment of the Texas chainsaw massacre! I’m going to beat your ass to the point where I’ll have the medics switching there game plan while there trying to figure out the pieces of your body that lay scattered through out Times Square! They won’t even be able to tell the difference between pieces of your face to pieces of your severed feet!

I’m going to leave your bones looking like grated parmesan

You have no idea what you’re getting in the ring with. You never seen this side of me, I save it for when its time to put away the kid gloves and get prepare to execute a lame duck like yourself. I’m not a nice guy, Steelio, this isn’t the same level of talent you pride yourself in facing in the insurgency. I’m a cold hearted bastard. I will tell you how I feel, show you the dagger, and insert it into your back. I have no remorse, no regret, and no hesitation. Don’t be surprised when I capitalize on your hesitation and break your back. Don’t be surprised when I take your best move and counter it into my best move.

Don’t be surprised when you’re not the victor in this match.

Keep reminding yourself that I am dangerous in the ring. Keep reminding yourself that I am a man to be feared. After the match, I’ll send you thirteen tapes so you can watch how I beat your ass thirteen times over.

Call it a souvenir to show the rest of the cocksuckers in the Insurgency who think the land of No Limits are on its last leg. You can even give a copy to James Shark, at least then he’ll know what competition looks like

You have no chance in hell in taking my title of Icon! I only put it on the line to make this match worth watching. Fuck what you believe bro, you’re name doesn’t carry any weight! After OWN, my Icon status will continue until the day I die. I’ll be an Icon well past Sunday night when I end what isn’t even the start of your career. Icons don’t fail. They especially don’t fail when it comes to the big dance. You’re legacy in this game is being known as the STD of NLWF

Easy to get but hard to get rid of.

In the end this is what it comes down to. I’ll bring my Icon status and the dog collar and you bring your spirit. We can go through this whole charade of cat and mouse until I decide to eat you alive. Then what are you going to do, Steelio? What are you going to do when blood is pouring from your nose to your stomach? What are you going to do when you see the flashing lights of the crowd taking pictures of your final fall inside a NLWF ring?

You know what you’re going to do?

You’re going to run back to the Insurgency

And tell them to keep there trash on there side of the fence

SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1975-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Cat
Location Location : Middle of Hick Vile New York
Number of posts : 63

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Hot Shit I_vote_lcap100/100Hot Shit Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down