NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destinies Will Be Decided

Go down

Destinies Will Be Decided Empty Destinies Will Be Decided

Post by Uprising April 30th 2013, 1:44 am

DESTINIES WILL BE DECIDED.

Destinies Will Be Decided Tumblr_lsxko2k1V11qdwzn1

Mercer Snow sits on his bedside, grabbing his head.

Mercer:
Ah shit…

Mercer tries to hold back tears as he buries his face in his hands.

Mercer:
My brother… my brother’s dead…

Mercer falls into a full-on sob. On the desk in the corner, is a letter from his brother’s superior officer in the US Marines, notifying him that he is dead. Shot in the head by a Taliban Extremist.

Mercer:
Hhh… God…

Mercer wipes the tears from under his eyes and stands up, hearing his cellphone ring. He grabs it and puts it to his ear.

Mercer:
Yeah?

Brenton Cyrus:
Hey Mercer. How are you doing?

Mercer:
Doesn’t matter. Why are you calling?

Brenton Cyrus:
I’d think Mercer Snow would wander why one of the figureheads of NLWF is calling him on this particular night.

Mercer:
You would think that. Still haven’t answered my question.

Brenton Cyrus:
Well, your match is scheduled. You’re taking on Warren Bates during King of the Throne.

Mercer:
Really?

Brenton Cyrus:
Yeah.

Mercer:
All right. I have one more match with Combat Zone Wrestling. It’s tomorrow night. And trust me, I’ll be more than fine to compete in the match later this month.

Brenton Cyrus:
All right. See ya, man.

Mercer:
Mmhm.

Mercer hangs up and takes several deep breaths.

Mercer:
Hmm…

Destinies Will Be Decided 160srpv

The next day, a determined, focused, and really fucking pissed off Mercer walks out to the large cage during the Combat Zone Wrestling Event, Cage of Death, for a gauntlet match, where six opponents all go up against Mercer, where every 90 seconds, one of the six opponents would be let into the large cage filled with various weapons.

Mercer:
Hrnh…

Jake Black:
Well! What a predicament! The manager of CZW sent six opponents against Mercer in retaliation for him transferring to the NLWF!

Larry Legend:
I’m not surprised. Mercer has always been one of our best stars, I’d be angry too if he suddenly left for a more popular league!

Mercer walks into the ring’s cage and allows the announcer to explain the match. There are already six competitors outside the ring.

Mercer:
Hrm…

The announcer leaves the ring and stands next to the rambling commentators and one of the competitors is put in the ring to start out the match.

DING!

Suddenly, Mercer flies forward and slams his fist straight through the jaw of the competitor in a superman punch. The man falls to the ground, almost completely knocked out.

Jake Black:
Holy crap! He took him out in one punch!

Mercer:
Come on!

Mercer grabs the opponent, gets him to his feet, and punches him to the cage with a combination of jabs and hooks. He grabs his head and slams it back into it.

Mercer:
Grrgh…

Another competitor gets into the ring, but as he does, the manager of CZW runs to the side of the ring and allows every one of the competitors to jump in.

Larry Legend:
Oh my God! It’s a free-for-all and Mercer’s in the middle of it!

Mercer bares his teeth and gestures for all of them to come at him.

Competitor:
RAAGH!

The six jump at him and Mercer fights back with everything that he has. The crowd chants Mercer’s name as Mercer throws punch after punch, knee after knee, and grab after grab.

Mercer:
Hrngh!

Mercer grabs one of them and swings him into another, punches a third and fourth through the jaw, roundhouse kicks the fifth, and finally grabs the sixth opponent and slams his head hard into the support of the steel cage.

Crowd:
YEAAAHHHH!

Jake Black:
The crowd’s going wild!

Larry Legend:
As they should be, Jake! Look at this match!

Mercer pins the one he slammed into the steel cage and had previously punched into the cage before. He gets the three count and stands up, eliciting a cheer from the crowd.

Jake Black:
One down!

Mercer grabs a steel chair from the side of the cage and as one gets to his hands and knees, he slightly turns around only for the steel chair to come crashing down onto his face, knocking him out. He drops the chair on his back.

Mercer:
Heh.

Mercer puts a foot on the opponent’s back, pinning him for the three count and eliminating him.

Jake Black:
Wow! Two down!

Mercer is grabbed from the behind by a third and Back-Suplexed onto the ground. The man tries to pin him, but he rolls out and they both get to their feet. The competitor then tries to clothesline him, but he just ducks under it and then performs one of his finishing maneuvers, the Ice Breaker!

Mercer:
Hyah!

They both fall to the ground, the opponent almost completely knocked out. Mercer gets to his knees, looking down at his winded opponent and pins him, eliminating him.

Jake Black:
Three down!

Mercer stands up and turns around, only for a lucha libre to jump onto his shoulders, trying to hurricanrana him, only for Mercer to grab his legs and Powerbomb him into a table on the side of the cage and into the ground, using the position to pin him for the three count.

Jake Black:
Four!

As Mercer stands up from the fourth pin, he’s hit over the side of the head with a sledgehammer attack. He falls to the ground.

Mercer:
Gah…

The competitor tries to pin him, but Mercer kicks out, grabs the opponent’s arm, and gets him into a kimura. He then gets the man to tap out and just as he does, the sixth opponent hits them both, winding Mercer in the process.

Mercer:
Hoofh…

Mercer is dragged to his feet and is beat on and thrown around like a puppet.

Crowd:
Boooo!

Jake Black:
It isn’t looking good for Mercer…

Larry Legend:
I think this is the end of the line.

Mercer is stood up in front of one of the cage walls that’s in front of the announce tables and, just as the opponent aims to clothesline him into the cage, he ducks under the attack, turns around, and performs his finisher, the Ice Man’s Hand to his towering opponent, the punch knocking the large man back into the cage wall, but not knocking him down.

Jake Black:
Oh man! What’s gonna happen-

Suddenly, Mercer sprints toward his opponent and performs the Ice Breaker, kneeing his opponent hard in the face and falling back, but the impact causes the cage wall to fall down and land on the announcing tables, and for them both to fall onto it.

Larry Legend:
OH MY GOD!

Jake Black:
What a performance!

The large opponent tries to crawl off of the cage wall, but Mercer drags him back and starts wailing on him, and then gets him in a guillotine choke, causing him to tap out on the cage wall. Mercer’s music starts to play, indicating he won the match. The crowd roars and chants.

Jake Black:
Holy shi-I mean crap! I can’t believe he won this! In that way! Jesus!

Mercer stands up on the cage wall and looks over to the manager of CZW and runs over to him, catching him before he can flee. Mercer drags the manager into the ring and performs The Icicle on the manager, incapacitating his older opponent.

Crowd:
WOOOOO!!!

Larry Legend:
Oh my God! Someone get in there and stop this!

Mercer gestures for a microphone, in which one of the announcers obliges. Mercer smirks at the corrupted manager and all the heel-side opponents. The good guy won in the end. The good guy won.

Mercer:
Heheh.

Mercer gets down to his stomach and gestures to the audience, looking in the manager’s face and then to the camera. He brings the microphone up to his lips.

Mercer:
This is a message... to the NLWF. And... NLWF… if any of you ever cross me… if you ever even think of it… well…

Mercer smirks at the battered and beaten opponents, and then turns back to the camera.

Mercer:
Well… this is an example.

Several EMTs arrive in the arena and so do a group of security guards who grab Mercer and drag him off the ring and towards the stage.

Crowd:
MER-CER! MER-CER! MER-CER!

Mercer chuckles as the security guards, holding his cuffed arms, shove him toward the exit.

Destinies Will Be Decided ROW0m

During the ASWA Showcase, Mercer has just won his match and Warren Bates has just officially challenged Mercer for a match at KOTT.

Mercer:
…I accept.

The crowd goes wild and Mercer drops the microphone just as Warren starts to walk off.

Mercer:
Hey... Fucker!

Mercer slides out of the ring, sprints up the stage, and attacks Warren Bates, punching and kicking his opponent. Eventually he takes the XXX Title and throws it to the side.

Mercer:
Apparently your thing is ‘I’m better than you’. Who the fuck is the better man now?

Mercer smirks as the crowd cheers for him and several EMTs jump in the way, checking on Warren. Mercer walks out of the arena, satisfied in what he did. But again, several security guards restrain him and kick him out of the arena.

Destinies Will Be Decided Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-DJAUynnKqNE6A8aUsNMt9Tb6FmaI-ptljNDrNRO7fdFfVpPOmQ

In an NLWF Press Event for the upcoming King of the Throne, there is a large ring for competitors to talk smack about their opponents, bring up promos, and set up matches. An even larger crowd cheers, boos, and chants as different, several superstars make their way out of the arena.

Ding… Dong…

Mercer’s music plays just as Mercer walks out, not doing his usual entrance, just walking out onto the center of the ring. Mercer is currently in a black tank top and slightly faded jeans.

Mercer:
Hrnh…

The music stops playing and he is handed a microphone.

Mercer:
Just in case you’ve forgotten from all the promos about me… Let me tell you just who the hell I am…

The crowd cheers.

Mercer:
I am Mercer Snow.

Mercer walks around the arena as the crowd gives a cheer for the new star.

Mercer:
And you should also know that I don’t give a fuck about that pansy ass bitch.

The Crowd laughs and cheers.

Mercer:
I’m done with everyone’s shit. Everyone’s shtick. I’m done with the reign of chaos. I am done with the new age of wrestling. Everyone of them is going to go down.

Mercer smirks.

Mercer:
Starting with Warren Bates.

The crowd cheers.

Mercer:
Jeez, what a dick, right? I am better than you. Pffh. I’ve done some horrible things in my life. I served in the marine core, was a champion in the UFC, and was an Olympic wrestler.

Mercer leans against the rope.

Mercer:
I’ve done some pretty horrible things to some pretty horrible people and I can tell you no one is better than anyone else. A saint is no better than a street urchin.

He shakes his head.

Mercer:
His whole shtick is based upon some egotistical complex that must stem from either a career choice or insecurity. In other words, he probably has a small dick. Or a limp one. Either way.

The crowd bursts into laughter and Mercer smirks, but keeps a calm composure.

Mercer:
I’m done with people like that. I’ve gone through a whole lot this past couple days and if Warren starts pulling cheap maneuvers and things like that… I will beat him down and continue to beat him until he’s a fucking pulp.

Mercer smirks.

Mercer:
I just hate fucking pansy ass bitches like that shitty Jersey Shore rip off, Warren Bates. This isn't exactly "personal" but goddamn, I just hate guys like him. I've had to put up with enough Warren Bates'es in my lifetime.

The crowd bursts once more into laughter and then chants Mercer’s name for a bit, until Mercer begins to talk again.

Mercer:
Heh. After that? Well… we’ll see what happens. But I’m going to end this goddamn Reign of Chaos before it begins. But again, first… I’m going to whip Bates’ ass.

Mercer drops the microphone and walks out of the ring and towards the stage, the crowd chanting the name of their new fan favorite.

To Be Continued in King of the Ring…
Uprising
Uprising
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1994-10-30
Zodiac : Scorpio
Chinese Zodiac : Dog
Location Location : Utah, United States
Number of posts : 34

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Destinies Will Be Decided I_vote_lcap100/100Destinies Will Be Decided Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down