NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13

+3
SBK
Robbie Hart
Nick Ridicule
7 posters

Go down

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13

Post by Guest March 23rd 2013, 11:53 pm

The scene opens up at the Rogers Center in Toronto Ontario Canada. A large stage sits in the middle of the arena with reporters and fans in front of it. Reporters sitting in the first few rows, with the fans seated behind them. The empty stage slowly became filled with superstars and divas as they each came from opposite sides of the stage. As the NLWF stars got seated and in position with their opponents sitting on the other side, the fans began to scream out cheers towards their favorites as the reporters began to take their shots.

Chante Rich was the last person to come out, she walked out onto the stage and made her way over to the podium with a big smile on her face. She adjusted some papers that were on the podium, sorting them out before grabbing the microphone to start the event.

(Seated Layout)
(Right side from Podium)
James Shark, Angel Kash, Brenton Cyrus, Robbie Hart, Hostyle Jones, Aaron O'Shea, Johnny Stylez, London Carter, Sheyanne Successful, Justin Pilgrim, Mitch McClure
(Podium)
Chante Rich
(Left side from Podium)
Brooklyn Carter, Nick Ridicule, Psycho, Chuck Matthews, Damien Kingston, Tiami Tyler, Crimson Skull, Dan Alexander, Anthony King, Sean Williams, Parker, Sloane Chazen, Miguel St Claire

Chante Rich: Good Evening Ladies and Gentlemen and welcome to the Press Conference for NLWF Warrior Games 4. We're all very excited to be back here in Canada, tickets to this event are already sold out and we're promising an amazing show as NLWF gives you the biggest Pay Per View of the year. As you all know that is the second press conference that the NLWF is holding and everyone on this stage will be available for questions. The fans may also ask questions if there is a pause between the reporters.

Chante looked down at one of the sheets in front of her before continuing and looking at the cameras.

Chante Rich: James Shark vs Brooklyn Carter as the Main Event and these two will promise to deliver. The Undisputed Championship will be put on the line as these two will finally get to square off. They've been through everything except a match and on March 30th, they'll find themselves in not only a match but a fight as there will be a lot of mixed emotions and tension coming into this one. Trust me when I say that it will be a grudge match, they hate each other more than they love each other Wink .

The fans and media reporters all looked at Brooklyn and Shark for a reaction but didn't get one as they both just remained quiet. Chante looked over at Shark smiling as he just shook his head.

Chante Rich: The Co-Main Event will feature Brenton Cyrus defending his World Heavyweight Championship against Psycho who is actually the former Heavyweight Champion himself. This one has all the makings to be match of the year as Psycho looks to not only take out a legendary figure but leave as a 2x NLWF Heavyweight Champion. He deserves this shot and he has done everything to show the world that he deserves to be here. Taking out top competition and becoming a fan favorite so quickly, he's looking to pull a major upset. The match right under this is a match between two brothers. Nick Ridicule and Robbie Hart for the NLWF Championship. Robbie Hart not only shocked the world by becoming NLWF Tag Team Champion with Hostyle Jones but won the NLWF Championship as well. Nick Ridicule wants his belt back and Robbie isn't going to be handing it over to him without a fight. All three of these match-ups are matches where the titles are on the line, and both "co-main events" could easily serve as a Main Event match. Other noteable matches on this card is the return of NLWF Orginal Chuck Matthews as he takes on 1/2 of NLWF's Tag Team Champions Hostyle Jones, Immortal vs Immortal in Aaron O'Shea vs Crimson Skull, Dan Alexander battling Johnny Stylez, Angel Kash taking on Chazen, Sheyanne Successful taking on Tiami Tyler and Anthony King battling London Carter in two grudge matches, as well as the debut and return of Sean Williams to an NLWF ring. The Pay Per View will be opened up with the Respect of Wrestling Championship being on the line as Mitch Mcclure will take on rising star, Damien Kingston. Now... who has the first question?

Back to top Go down

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty Re: WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13

Post by Guest March 24th 2013, 1:20 am

One of the reporters raised their hand and was picked out. It was a male reporter, he stood up pointing the microphone that was handed, over at James Shark.

INTERVIEWER:
This first question is for Shark, when Chante over here mentioned that there was more "hate" then love in your relationship with Brooklyn Carter, you shook your head, is that because you disagree with that statement?

James leaned in forward as Angel Kash moved the microphone towards him, he pulled the microphone closer to him and responded.

JAMES SHARK: Me shakin ma head actually had nothin to do with what Chante said, I actually didn't hear the whole introduction. I heard bits and pieces, I was actually zoned out with my phone..

Shark lifted up his IPhone from under the table and waved it around.

JAMES SHARK: I was shaking my head at a tweet a fan had pointed out to me. I was shaking my head at that specific tweet.

James looked over to the other side of the podium, looking right at Brooklyn.

JAMES SHARK: Nice tweet about the trailer by the way, not surprised you'd say something like that. It's cool though, whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

James shrugged his shoulders as everyone looked somewhat confused, he leaned back towards his chair thinking that he was done but the reporter wanted to know what was going on in his mind.

INTERVIEWER: Can you tell us what you're talking about?

Shark leaned back towards the microphone.

JAMES SHARK: Yea, ever since we broke up it's been a non-stop thing with Brooklyn callin me a liar and a cheater. If that's what I truely am then fuck it, but I'm not. Yall can straight up make me the bad guy when it comes to a rivalry or a match-up but don't point the finger and make me the bad guy in this relationship.

He turned back over to Brooklyn, looking at her from over the podium.

JAMES SHARK: What did I lie about? Who did I cheat on you with?

He shook his head all annoyed and sat back looking at the reporter.

JAMES SHARK:
You got all these fuckin federation insider articles of me feeding off of what Brooklyn is saying. She's giving them something to write about when she accuses me of being a cheater and a liar. I always said that she knew me the best... I've always said that, so when you hear me say that and then you hear her talk about me like that, you get people to believe that. On top of these articles you got the fucking Warrior Games trailer making things seem like I was cheating on her, they run a clip from one of my 2010 NHW Promos of me kissing on Chante, they got me in an interview saying "another women took her spot", that fucking interview was in 2011 and it was about Kadri Ilves when I was dating Paige Ryan. Yet... here comes Brooklyn Carter tweeting the trailer to all her fuckin followers agreeing with it.

The reporter nodded his head and sat down, but Shark wasn't done speaking.

JAMES SHARK: I just don't get it. I'm not the one that wore a fucking mask and hit her upside the head with a BARBED WIRE baseball bat. So why am I the bad guy? Are we just going to IGNORE that and feed into the bullshit that she's saying about me? Ridiculous. Speaking of "RIDICULElous" I bet she really enjoyed that kiss with Nick, I bet Nick enjoyed it even more right before he got stomped on.

James shook his head in disgust, he sat back in his chair shaking his head and crossing his arms. He took his snapback that was faced frontward and turned it backwards.

Back to top Go down

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty Re: WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13

Post by Guest March 24th 2013, 3:59 pm

You could tell by the look on Brooklyn’s face, she was annoyed. One minute they were complimenting each other and then the next they were throwing shots. Brooklyn sat there for a minute praying that the interviewer wouldn’t turn to her, but he did.

Interviewer:
I’m sure you have something to say Brooklyn after hearing the comments made by James Shark.

Brooklyn sat there disgusted, she didn’t want to answer, she didn’t care.

Brooklyn:
I guess James failed to realize that when he has his groupies running around acting as if they were his girlfriend or his side piece then why wouldn’t I make accusations of him cheating? And let’s not forget little Miss Chante Rich over there was feeding bullshit to the Insider and he didn’t do shit about that.

Brooklyn looks over in Chante’s direction, it had been a awhile since the two were in the same room since the fight. Brooklyn shook her head again and looked back at the interviewer.

Brooklyn:
I don’t speak to the Insider, when they call my phone, they’re directed to Dana because I have no interest in entertaining the bullshit they print.

Brooklyn turns and looks in the direction of Shark giving him a glaring glance, her body shook a little, getting chills because she loved that man so much.

Brooklyn:
You can sit there and cry wolf and play innocent all you want, I’ve already apologize for everything I have put you through and you sit back with this grudge on your shoulder, get over it. I’m not telling the insider anything, and if they take what I tweet serious than that’s their issue, not mines. ME AND YOU BOTH KNOW what happens off camera and in our own private life, so I don’t know why you feed into that shit. Oh and let’s get this straight, I only kiss Nick because of what happened with you and that chick that just fell out of the ceiling somewhere, stop sitting there acting like you don’t know who I am.

Brooklyn laughs.

Brooklyn:
I said it before and I’ll say it again, I lick the gun when I’m done because revenge is fucking sweet, don’t cross me because what you do to me, I’ll come back a million times harder and that’s the truth.

Brooklyn turns and looks at the interviewer.

Brooklyn:
Now does that answer your question?

Interviewer:
You do understand his reasoning for being upset, if your accusing him of those things and its false, then maybe you should stop accusing him and trust him.

Brooklyn:
Maybe you should go and blow Angel’s dick.

A few of the stars chuckle as Brooklyn sits back in the chair, she pulls out a sour green lollipop and places it in her mouth. She reaches for her World Title and places it over her shoulder.

Interviewer:
Moving on, TEAM MAFIA I will say dominated at Battle Lines with a successful victory, you are undefeated here in NLWF and by far the most impressive. What are your plans for Warrior Games and how do you plan to win?

Brooklyn leans forward towards the mic, she takes the lollipop out of her mouth and speaks.

Brooklyn:
Boyfriend or not, this match is important and I will do what it takes to win. I love James and he knows it, I mean hell at Battle Lines, I could have sprayed painted the M over his body, he was the last man eliminated and I could have humiliated him, but I chose not to because I love that fucking douchebag and I hope after Warrior Games he mans the fuck up and moves on from this bullshit, at the end of the day I’m a FIGHTER and I won’t allow anyone to stand in the way from accomplishing my goals.

Brooklyn pauses.

Brooklyn:
We made a promise that no matter what we was going to stick it out to the end, and James broke his fucking promise once again, he let me down so I should be the one who is mad but instead I still care for him and I show it in every way possible. But I’m over the drama and the bullshit and if I have to knock some sense in this fools head to get him pass the soap opera drama then so be it.

The interviewer starts to ask another question but Brooklyn cuts him off.

Brooklyn:
Look move on right now, I said what I needed to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule March 24th 2013, 4:24 pm

Interviewer
Mr. Ridicule, nice of you to join a press conference for once this year. Do you have anything to say about Brooklyn Carter stating she only kissed you to get back at Angel Kash?

Nick Ridicule leans across the table peering at the interviewer over his sunglasses. He pushes the sunglasses back to cover his eyes as he shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
That's the question you're going to ask Nick Ridicule? This sport sure has changed. You realize at Warrior Games I step into the ring to fight my long lost half brother who over the course of the last couple of years and trailblazed right through this industry? The now NLWF Champion, a belt I have held countless times, but a belt you do not deserve until you've defended it against Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule sighs.

Nick Ridicule
But you didn't ask me about that, so I'll stick to your lame ass question and you can report back with my answer followed by a middle finger to you, yours, the article you write and website you represent!

Nick Ridicule looks over at Brooklyn Carter and smirks.

Nick Ridicule
Amazing how something that tastes so sweet can follow up with something so violent. Like poison. At Warrior Games I'll be sure to return the kiss in full. Only the kiss I deliver on you Brooklyn, will be the kiss of death. Dave Zombie is the Warrior Games main eventer, not Brooklyn Carter.

Nick Ridicule sits back in his chair crossing his arms.

Interviewer
Care to elaborate?

Nick Ridicule
Nope. Because you don't care what I have to say, you're just a Shark and Brooklyn fan boy who follows and reports every little thing that happens between the two of them, when the harsh reality is that no one gives a shit and none of that matters when they step into that ring.

Nick Ridicule leans back then moves forward again.

Nick Ridicule
Almost forgot..

Nick Ridicule flips off the interviewer staring at the man until he sits down and stares away embarassed. Nick Ridicule puts his finger down and sits back in his chair once again.
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap100/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 24th 2013, 4:44 pm

An Interviewer rose up and looked over at James but before the interviewer could ask his question, James immediately grabbed the microphone, gripping it firmly into his hands and turning over to face Brooklyn.

JAMES SHARK: Okay so cuz I chill with a girl or two one day you got the right to spread these lies about me and accuse me of cheating on you right? You sit there and you try to pin the blame on Insider for taking what you say seriously but it's coming from you! You're putting that false information out there. How'd you feel if I went on camera and said that about you and have all this information thrown at you, your mother and family reading about how you're a dirty slut that cheated on me... of course it would be false but how'd you feel? Pretty fucking heated am I right? Then when you confront me about it, how'd you feel if I went and said...

James shrugged his shoulders.

JAMES SHARK: "Well... not my fault they took what I said seriously..." I mean that's bullshit, if it's not serious and you don't mean it, don't say it at all. As for that kiss? Who kissed who?

He turned over to Angel Kash who was beside him.

JAMES SHARK: Cause I'm pretty sure you kissed me no? Grabbed ma booty and gave me one on the lips and that's my fault?

He faced back towards the media and fans now.

JAMES SHARK: I just don't get how someone can call me playing victim when she's the one out there crying "I got cheated on" crying out "I got lied to!" ain't nobody playing victim but her, all I'm doing is speaking the truth. That's all I'm doing, speaking the truth and asking questions, questions that she ain't answered, questions that yall ain't answered.

James shook his head all annoyed. An Interviewer finally was able to take advantage of the short pause and raise his hand.

INTERVIEWER: Brooklyn said she still cares for you and that she loves you, your response to that?

James was blank for a moment and let out a small shrug.

JAMES SHARK: I don't know what you want me to say, yall see the tat on the neck, yall see the heart on the wrist. I love her back and all but I just...

He paused before shaking his head.

JAMES SHARK: I never meant to come off disrespectful with adressing what I addressed. I just don't agree with how she's handling things. Bashing me in the head with a barbed wire steel bat wasn't handling things the right way and lying about me to the media isn't handling things the right way either. That's all I got to say on the whole thing, that's all I wanted to say on the whole thing.

James placed the microphone down as everyone sat quietly for a moment. The interviewer sat down as James took the opportunity to grab the microphone again before anyone else had more questions. He turned over to Brooklyn's side as many people thought he was about to direct Brooklyn again, only this time he was directing the person beside Brooklyn.

JAMES SHARK: Nicholas over here want to talk about giving kisses, maybe what he needs to do is get up and kiss this black ass. For real.

INTERVIEWER: You and Nick have a lot of history, do you have any desire to face him in the ring again? Could we see the two of you face off after Warrior Games?

James twirled the microphone in his hands before answering.

JAMES SHARK: On the real, I got respect for the red haired punk. Dude's like one of the youngest in the sport and got mad talent. After Warrior Games I will still hold the NLWF Undisputed Championship, I think Nick wins his match with Hart, we can definetly setup Champion vs Champion, Shark vs Ridicule Part "I lost count".

INTERVIEWER: Then what was that all about Nick kissing your butt? were you just defending Brooklyn again like you were on Twitter against Damien?

James chuckled

JAMES SHARK: I ain't defending anyone, I just made a comment in reply to his comment bout kissing my girl.

INTERVIEWER: Your girl?

The whole conference was quiet for a moment as James just stood there almost pale for a moment. He let out a nervous laugh and just sat back, not willing to comment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robbie Hart March 27th 2013, 4:32 pm

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Mgid%3Auma%3Avideo%3Amtv

..:: Robbie Hart ::..
'WELCOME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING SHOW! Since when has a NLWF press conference become a rerun of 'As the world turns'? The way I see it, Shark and Brook fucked and now they can give two fucks about each other.. End of the story. No disrespect to Brook or Sharky, it's going to be the NLWF Championship match that steals the show!'

A blond reporter stood up, her jacket told me she was with ESPN

..:: ESPN Reporter ::..

"You're facing Nick, you're half brother. Is that going to be a factor when you enter the ring this Saturday night?"

'I got nothing but love for Nick, but once we enter that ring...He's just challenger. When we enter that ring Saturday, he's just a mountain I have to conquer to staple my name to the NLWF Championship history books. I'm looking to pull off what very few men have and that's defend this championship against him. There's no room to think about what we do outside the ring.'

Another reporter stood up, he was with HBO Sports. I leaned up on the table, folding my arms. The NLWF Championship and my half of the NLWF Tag-team championship was placed in front of me

..:: HBO Sports ::..
"Robbie, you've been on a roll as of late and really have broken back on to the scene. Some our even calling your climb up the pound 4 pound rankings a 'Sleeper' A lot of people think you've came out of no where."

'I'm far from being a sleeper. I've been tearing shit up for a while, I've paid my dues in this promotion and I worked harder then anyone to get to this point. I'm having a lot more fun again inside that ring. And I believe these championships our a testament to it all.'

Guess the HBO Sport reporter wasn't done

..:: HBO Sports ::..

"You started off your part of this conference with a jab about the relationship between Shark and Brooklyn. But it has been confirmed that you will be starring in your own reality dating show called 'Wrestling with Love' But there hasn't been a network who signed on yet. When can we expect your small screen debut, and on what network?"

Nothing like some cheap press for my new show. Why not

'Wrestling with Love' will air on April 5th. With a special 'casting' episode airing April 4th. Brenton and Ali have agreed to host it. I'm not only looking for love, I'm also looking for a future NLWF diva! And whoever wins the show, I bet our relationship will last longer then Sharks and Brook's did!'

The room chuckles at the fun jab at the headliners of Warrior Games

'As for the network, we're just looking for the best offer. HBO, ME, VH1, Spike TV, and even NBC have all expressed interest. But to be honest I haven't been able to compare numbers, Warrior Games is all that's been on my mind.'

I leaned back, letting the conference move along to everyone else on the stage
Robbie Hart
Robbie Hart
No Limit Warrior
No Limit Warrior

Male
Birthday : 1984-04-28
Zodiac : Taurus
Chinese Zodiac : Rat
Location Location : Da Burn, NY
Number of posts : 75

NLWF Record: 06-01-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $1,130,000
WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap66/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (66/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SBK March 27th 2013, 5:45 pm

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 6225711_600x338

A reporter in the front row caught my eye, we made eye contact and I knew the next question was coming my way. Sure enough, she stood up and faced me

..:: ::.. Reporter ..:: ::..
"Johnny Stylez, Susan Winthrop of CBS Sports. How would described you're career at this very moment? You're coming off a series of upsetting loses, and you're falling quickly in the pound 4 pound rankings. Have you ran out of gas?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I'm far from running on empty sugar tits. I've gotten comfortable, it's a nasty habit to fall into. But make no fucking mistake about it, that all changes against Dan Alexander. I'm going to straight up murder you Dan."

I looked straight over at Dan

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I'm going to rip you're fucking arm off and shove it straight up your ass, so you can finger your tonsils! You're weren't good enough the first time out, I don't give a fuck about your Corey Casey makeover, I don't give a fuck if you found Jesus and went back to your Mexican roots! I'll still remember you as the guy who stalked Alison Williams. If you ask me, you still belong in a fucking dumpster. Because you're garbage kid! And it's a fucking insult to be carrying you're ass on the biggest stage of them all."

Another reporter stood up and fired a question without messing a beat

..:: ::.. Reporter 2 ..:: ::..
"That's a very bold and cocky statement. What makes you so confident that you can beat Dan Alexander who has been impressive since his return?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"What has he done? Who has he beaten to make me take him as a threat?"

I paused to let the question set in

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I'm so damn certain that I am going to walk right through you Dan."

I look right back at Dan

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I'll put my fucking career on the line. FOR GOOD THIS TIME! If you beat me Dan, I will never wrestle again. Not for the NLWF, Not for the Insurgency, but for any other promotion out there I will never fight again!"

The crowed is stunned and I already knew what Dan's reply would be. "We heard it all before" But I was dead ass serious. If I can't beat Dan, then I'm just the joke the media makes me out to be.

But this motherfucker doesn't stand a fucking chance

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"If I can't beat Dan Alexander at Warrior Games this Saturday night, at the very same PPV where my pain truly begun, where my downward spiral begun, then I'm officially done! But rest a fucking sure, I'm going into this fight looking for blood. I'm not only going to back up my guarantee win, I'm going to punish you to get it!"

I point straight at Dan

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"You better be ready kid, because I'm going to embarrass you Saturday Night!"

Setting back down on my seat, I felt I got my message across.

I had no more to add
SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1975-04-28
Chinese Zodiac : Cat
Location Location : Middle of Hick Vile New York
Number of posts : 63

NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $0
WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap100/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 27th 2013, 11:02 pm

Dan and all the people in attendance look bewildered.

Dan: I don't know what you've been smoking but you better lay off of it.

He looks at the crowd who are all dumbfounded at the statements made by SBK. Some chuckle goes on in the crowd at SBK.

Dan: Since... since when was I Mexican? I mean no disrespect to anyone who is Mexican. But I'm not Mexican. At all. And since when did I stalk Alison? And how does Corey Casey fit into all of this? What the hell?

The crowd laughs.

Dan: And who have I beaten? Let me rephrase that for you since the the coke might be kicking in for you right now. No worries. Who haven't I beaten? That's the real question. I took a break from this business because I became tired of doing the same old. Winning matches. Winning titles. And kicking the snot of anyone who ever came into that ring, including you. I already beat you once in IWF. And I eliminated you in less than 5 minutes at Dangerous By Design. I mean, even Crimson does better than you these days. So not only were you completely wrong about those insane statements you made about me. You also don't remember that you have a very very bad record against me.

Dan: I came back for the fans. Nothing else.

Dan: So at Warrior Games. If this is the way you want to go out? Then I don't mind doing the job. I don't mind taking out the old dog and pointing the hollowed steel right at your temple and pulling the trigger. I don't mind at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Psycho March 28th 2013, 12:42 am

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Timdyingrichard

Psycho is sitting next to Nick Ridicule, as he was done with his talking Psycho gave him a little fist bump and he has a little laugh. He waits for the others to finish speaking and smirks a bit from the comments that were made about Dan Alexander being a Mexican. A reporter stands up.

++[-THE REPORTER GUY DUDE-]++
"Psycho! Psycho, can we get your comments on Battle Lines and Warrior Games?"

++[-"HARDCORE PSYCHOPATH" PSYCHO-]++
"What is there to say about Battle Lines? It was an amazing event that lead to Warrior Games. I stepped up at Battle Lines and I showed my dominance, there is no question about that. Isn't that right, Brenton Cyrus? But hey, it's okay. I am a leader. And I get shit done. I may not have won Battle Lines, but I sure as hell was the last one on my team. And Warrior Games? You will get the match that will blown your mind, that is a promise."

"Are you ready for Brenton Cyrus? That is the biggest question that I am sure everyone is wanting to know!"

"Did you not watch my recent promo? I am ready, Reporter Dude. I am ready to show the world that I am an Immortal in this business. I am ready to show you, show NLWF, and show Brenton Cyrus that PSYCHO....that I am everything I have said I am. I am ready to bring this Reign of Chaos into full effect! And that, my friends, is what will be going down at Warrior Games. At Brenton Cyrus vs. Psycho. I am ready to come out and play. Am I ready? Damn man, that is the stupidest question I've probably ever been asked."

"And what about Mitch McClure? You seemed to have some issues with him and his Respect Championship."

"Mitch McClure got what he deserved at Battle Lines and I was the one who gave it to him. As for his little Respect Championship...big deal. Damien Kingston will just be taking it from him at Warrior Games and rightfully so. Kingston has shown that he has what it takes to be a Champion. McClure? He was handed that title. He didn't earn it. He didn't win it. He didn't fight for it. He was handed the title. As far as I am concerned, Mitch McClure is in my rear view mirror. I will keep my eye on him like a cop behind me, but I've got bigger and better plans for NLWF. Plans to over shadow the insignificance of Mitch McClure."

"One more, you are giving off the attitude that you are not a fan of this new 'Era of Respect' that is taking over the NLWF. Your thoughts?"

"Era of Respect? No. This will be the Reign of Chaos. The Era of Chaos. When I walk away from Warrior Games as the new World Champion, the Reign of Chaos will be in full effect. You have all seen the damage. You have all witnessed the Reign of Chaos in full action. You all witness at Battle Lines when the Reign of Chaos was so powerful that Crimson Skull bowed down to ME! There will be no stopping Chaos!"

Psycho lets out a dark sadistic laugh as he sits back in his chair. The reporter sits down looking around at the dead silence of the rest of the reporters.
Psycho
Psycho
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1985-12-12
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Salina, KS
Number of posts : 95

NLWF Record: 05-03-00
WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap55/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by SBK March 28th 2013, 8:11 am

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Battle+Billionaires+Announce+Details+Wrestlemania+50BGDA8yJLel

I stood up to my feet and held up my arms

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"GETHEFUCKOUTTAHERE"

"This kid talks about being bored with winning championship, when the fact remains he hasn't donned a World Championship since the Insurgency. A feat by itself means you're garbage! You haven't done shit since the Insurgency! When you first came around these woods you carried false hype and then when it came to earning that hype, you flat lined faster then a Jason Hawk push!"

I let that comment simmer a second, this kid was in way over his head. Dan started the big match disappointment before it was main-streamed by BMAC and JHawk, and he did it in his first match!

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"You couldn't even earn a contract in this promotion. Stop telling people you took a break, you were thrown out on your ass! You career was literally in the dumpster. You current contract with the NLWF today is chump change compared to the big boys. You work like a Mexican and get paid like one two! I find it sad that I have to stand here and explain my comments to this kid. This is Warrior Games, not the special Olympics!"

Shaking my head in disgust

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Go ahead and try to Ol yeller my ass, and I'll be sure to turn that piece of steel right around and leave a mess of your scattered brain material all over the ring! Step up you're game kid!"

SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blood March 28th 2013, 2:28 pm

As the Press Conferance is going on a Voice Recorded Message is played. The Voice on the Tape is none other then Blood.

Blood-Sorry to interupt your little gathering but I just thought you all might like to know. AT Warrior Games I will make my return and I am coming back for one reason. To make everyone pay for what happened to James Betterman and Ms Melons. I blame you all for what happened and during the PPV you wont know when but I will come out and someone will FEEL MY PAIN!!!!!!

The tape ends and everyone of the reporters and wrestlers looks some what stunned.

Blood
Pro
Pro

Male
Birthday : 1990-01-15
Zodiac : Capricorn
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Hell
Number of posts : 28

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap11/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (11/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2013, 2:46 pm

Dan: Really SBK?

The reporters in the room chuckle.

Dan: What is it with you in Mexicans? Your blatant racism is probably a bigger problem then facing me at Warrior Games. You could have at least be racist to Mexicans to an actual Mexican. But if you wanna make a fool out of yourself fine. And yeah I won the IWF title once. But what have you won in..... three years? Anything? You talk about your recent losing streak. I say it isn't too recent. It's been two years since you even won a match. And if I'm wrong? If you did win a match? It was so under the radar that even one of these ESPN reporters wouldn't know unless he looked it up. As for me? IWF was only one of my successes. I had the pleasure and the ability to be cosigned with multiple promotions while I was in IWF and while I was out. So I won the IWF title and a couple of others. Again. What have you won in this century? Same thing could be said about Jason Hawk. What did he win? You compare him to me. But we all know he couldn't hold a candle to me. I actually won titles. I actually won matches. I actually made an impact in wrestling. If I hadn't you wouldn't know me. But as it stands? Who doesn't know me? You can call me overhyped, but I've earned every cent I worked for. I don't think you can say the same to someone who stays in a match for two minutes and then goes home. Or someone who doesn't even get picked for a team at Battle Lines. If you ask a sane person, the only person who is overhyped here is you. Yeah I left the business. Something you actually needed to do. For me, it was just a break. For you it would be retirement. Which you are probably afraid of. So if you need to be booted off by someone, then I'll gladly be that person. I didn't need to earn a contract here. A contract was always open in any promotion for me. If NLWF really was pushing me out then I would have just signed with another place. If I was disappointed with the salary I would have left and gone somewhere else. But everyone but you knows that I do not have the same contract as Shark or Brenton Cyrus simply because that was not the deal I wanted to sign. I don't need to burn myself out in this business. I don't need the money, I've saved enough for a lifetime in the last few years. You know, winning titles. So this time around, it isn't about titles or being in the main event. It's about people seeing what they want. People seeing Dan in great matches. That is what this business about. Not the distorted image that a bitter old person like you likes to talk about. Still trying to make a living when your body looks like it will keel over any day now. Still trying to prove yourself at that age, when a true legend and champion would have retired peacefully by now.

Dan: Keep destroying your own career. You are really good at it. Better than I will ever be.

After a few moments things seemed to settle down. Then a reporter from Yahoo sports stood up.

Reporter: SBK, what can you say about the recent reports and allegations? How is your state of mind at this point and are you sure you are ready for a match with Dan Alexander?

I glance over at SBK and his mind has wandered off.

Reporter: Have you decided to retire after this match? Is this why you took this match at Warrior Games?

I sat there quietly minding my own business. As senile as SBK was, he had to answer his own questions. SBK had put an awkward vibe in the air of the Press Conference but everyone in attendance had to bear with it. After a second or two of nothing the Yahoo reporter quietly sat down and reporters decided to focus on another match.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBK March 28th 2013, 7:38 pm

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Dddddd

"SBK, what can you say about the recent reports and allegations? How is
your state of mind at this point and are you sure you are ready for a
match with Dan Alexander?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"What has he said? He's just burying his own grave at this point. He's so retarded he actually though I was comparing him to Jason Hawk! I'm left standing here really wondering if I'm going to have to explain every word I say to this kid?! The sad part of it all, everyone else on this stage got that Jason Hawk comment, except Dan Alexander. This motherfucker stands up here and attempts to defend himself from the fucking truth, and just ends up making an ass out of himself."

"After the Insurgency Dan became a fed whore, he even had a failed run in ASWF. Kid signed up to every promotion that had promise and some sort of a buzz, but was quickly released as soon as his hype couldn't match the buy rates."

"But yet the kid keeps telling you that he's accomplished something in this career?"

"Last time I check, I became the World Heavyweight Champion in my debut here in the NLWF almost Five months ago, While Dan was getting thrown out like the trash that he is!"

"When's the last time Dan Alexander was a World Champion for a promotion that matters? Or better yet, for a promotion that stayed opened longer then two months? Next time you have something cute to say Dan, do some fucking homework!"

"Have you decided to retire after this match? Is this why you took this match at Warrior Games?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Why would I want Dan Alexander as my curtain call to my career? Have you been sipping the same Kool-Aid as Dan? Were you not paying attention just like Dan? I put my career on the line to give the people a fucking reason to watch our match. Do you honestly think people are lining up to order Warrior Games on PPV to watch Dan Alexander get destroyed again? They can youtube his career highlights for that."

I found it instantly cute that Dan actually though he said something that carried weight, but just like his "legacy" he's just giving every one the reach around.

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"This really the best you have to offer Dan? You looked so proud sitting there as if you got one over me. This isn't the Insurgency, I'm not looking to get you over at Warrior Games.

You’re still walking around in the pig pen so very naïve. Saturday Night, however, your slaughter is on the under card for the night. Millions will line up to watch you become a victim, to the Strike Back Kid. Then all of these retirement speeches will be put to rest!

"What I don't get from you Dan, if who are you? Our you a guy who likes to spend there time rehearsing poetry in hopes of a glimpse of some bitches ass? Or are we going to see a Dan Alexander who is here to stay? There is no question when it comes down to me. All these people know who I am. I’m an asshole. I’m a jerk. I’m that son of a bitch parents tell their children to not imitate."

"I’m Johnny Motherfucking Stylez"

"My name alone sells tickets! Can you honestly say the same?"

"Didn't think so"

"Dan had his big return to this game, and he fucked it up worse then Swan Lee comeback!"

"NuffSaid"

Sitting back down, I hoped Dan was done making a total ass out of himself. But I was sure this douchbag was far from done. I just hoped he came at me with something worth wild in addressing. Because so far, he's looking like a fucking lame duck being lead to the slaughter

SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 28th 2013, 9:26 pm

Everyone is again dumbfounded. Stylez somehow thinks that the reporter was asking about my statements. He had no clue...

At this point everyone has kinda stopped listening to what Stylez was saying and more of just watching what he was doing. Saying catchphrases and talking about the me in the most odd manner. Thankfully someone was brave enough to change the topic.

Reporter: Dan, you out lasted a ton of opponents at Battle Lines. Yet you couldn't make Crimson submit.

Dan: It interests me. I would really like a match with Crimson in the future.

Reporter: Would you actively try to make him submit?

Dan: That I would. I would really like to be on a one on one situation against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SBK March 28th 2013, 11:40 pm

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 BITCHMADE_zps6770e867

Dan Alexander stands up and gets into my face

..:: ::.. Dan Alexander ..:: ::..
"You haven't been right about a fucking thing, you've said"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I already threw everything back in your face?"

Dan looks to be losing his cool

"I dont have to do anything at the press conference, this Press Conference is for press and media, that's for them not for the match"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"And what have you done to promote this match ... nothing"

"Oh this is far beyond a wrestling match... This is personal"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Put out what you want as far as promos are concern, you a faggot because you're still going to lose to me and you can go back on the Free Agent market in RK, and my career will go on to bigger and better things"

I smirk at Dan, to me this shit was nothing but fun. It's not my fault the kid can't handle the heat

"I'm not saying this to you Johnny, I'm saying this to the pathetic piece of shit behind the man in fact I'm thinking about just throwing up what I have for whatever promo I should have"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Say what you want. But your a bigger pussy then Chris Blueballs"

"Just not to disappoint Brenton Cyrus and then leaving it at that because I really don't want to deal with you"

To bad he has no choice but to deal with me in two days

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Air what you want to air, so I can bury it just like I should have done the first time we met In the Insurgency"

"Its met ..."

Dan's getting desperate becoming a school teacher, guess he really does want to be the next Corey Casey

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Back when I took this as nothing more then a hobby"

"I recall you started way before me ... so yeah ... but either way"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I've been doing this longer and Ill keep burying a pieces of shit just like you"

"I don't give a fuck actually .. win or lose ... Its going way behind just your everyday match"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Yea go back to writing poetry because your shoots suck. I'm the only one willing to say it"

"I actually don't care, if my shoots suck or not at least I'm not secretly racist"

I found this whole thing to be entertaining, he was grasping for straws at this point

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Cut a promo or not you're still going to lose"

"You keep going on about our match, I'm not talking about some match ... I mean"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I thought you quit this promotion ... AGAIN? Why are you still here ... Because I'm shitting on your name? Thought so move on Kid"

"I thought it was for your promo, and your character being a heel and all. But then I found out you actually think that way"

He can break whatever fourth wall he wants, he still can't mix it up better then I can. We were at each others faces and I was doing everything I could not to bitch slap him

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"This is as real as it gets, And you'll still lose"

"I don't care, I could lose a 100 timers, I don't give a fuck"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I wont lose"

"You might win this match, but if you wanna get real you already lost"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I really lost ... try again Dano, Go back to making my tacos faggot"

"Dude ... you are actually racist! You lost"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"No not really"

"Oh so now you take it back"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I dont take shit back"

"You meant you didn't lose, but you are racist! This kid has officially pissed me off."

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I grew up in a hood that was mainly Hispanic! Where Whitey was the different race! Grow the Fuck up and seal my taco bitch"

"And? So Im supposed to have sympathy for you? Anyways I dont know anymore"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"No not at all, I love how your trying anything for a bit to cut a fucking promo"

"No ... None of this was for an Promo! I legit hate you"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Put this is in your next promo: Your mom is illegal and your a prodigal son of a wet-bag"

"I am not Mexican ... but your racism is just, I don't even care if I lose at this point! I'm gonna take the week of and wait for another match Ill put up what I have!"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Because why ... you know you cant win against me when I'm on point"

Smirking at the kid, I could see he was going no where fast and was finally getting the hint

"I bet you still think this is somehow not serious, cause you pulled this shit"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I take everything we do serous Dan, you're one of those people who I cant stand"

"If I really cared about winning I'd just cut a promo, and why?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Does it matter? Ill still beat you"

"Because you think I'm Mexican?"

Him and this Mexican shit, Can I just deport this motherfucker already?

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"That's why your still still here right?"

"Because I'm waiting for you to somehow say you were joking, but apparently you aren't even the least bit"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"I'm not! This is straight truth"

"In that case I don't know if I'm even coming back after this match"

Didn't bother me if he didn't return after this match, as far as I'm concern this place is better with out him

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Your trash, go fill out another free Agent application"

"This is the type of people that call this promotion Home?"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"No one wants you here"

"I'm done with promoting, I don't need to! I only did this for fun, but if toxic people like you are here ... Then fine"

✝ Johnny Stylez ✝
"Fun? Try it sometimes, but you wont because your name is tainted more then Lindsey Lohan"

Security rushed the stage and separated us before we legit killed each other on stage. I took a seat down at the Conference table, I was done playing with this faggot ass Mexican!

I said what needed to be said

At Warrior Games I will be burring Dan's career

Last edited by SBK on March 29th 2013, 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
SBK
SBK
Icon
Icon

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2013, 2:07 am

For the past 10 minutes everyone had watched SBK mime a fake chat between himself and I. People didn't know whether to laugh or send him to the nearest mental hospital.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Skull March 29th 2013, 6:31 am

The next Interviewer raises their hand

Interviewer:
My question is for Crimson Skull.
Mr. Crimson….Mr. Skull…Mr. Crimson Skull….um

Crimson Skull:
Crimson Skull is fine.

Interviewer:
Thank you. I believe this is the
first time you’ve ever taken part in a press conference is it not?

Crimson Skull:
That’s correct.

Interviewer:
Certainly there has been talk, with all due respect, that at this point
in your career you’ve not been as successful as you were in the past. Do you have any comments to make on
that?

Crimson Skull:
I’ve heard the speculations. I believe
everyone at this table have heard those speculations. My opponents have tried to use those
speculations as added insults recently as well.
It’s no lie, my track record here in the NLWF is less than satisfactory
compared to what it has been in the past.
But I would like to point out that each member of the roster of the NLWF
has been a multi-time or least a World Champion in their own, right….am I correct?

The crowd looks around at each other nodding along, talking
amongst themselves.

Crimson Skull:
I am a 20 plus year veteran of this sport, most of the men on this
roster are less than half my age. So of
course most would put me at a disadvantage.
But the caliber of competition in this federation is much higher than in
any federation I’ve worked for in the past.
Consider it a bracket of nothing but the best of the best. The competition is much fiercer here. So no, I wouldn’t venture to say that I’m not
capable of competing like I used to years ago.
I would say that I am competing on the same level as I did years ago,
its just that the times have passed me by and my approach in the ring is
somewhat of a more traditional aspect. The
rest of these members of the roster are a part of this new direction of
performing. It’s just taking this old
dog a little longer to learn these new tricks.
But as you all witnessed at Battle Grounds I held my own and outlasted
all but one of the members of my team, and it took several of these men to
finally put me down.

Interviewer:
Thank you, Crimson Skull. Next question,
you’re guaranteed a title match at King of the Thrones. Are you going to pick Brenton Cyrus as your
opponent and challenge for his title if he is able to retain his title?

Crimson Skull:
I have not yet made my decision on who my opponent will be. That will not be made public until a few
months down the road, the closer we get to said event.

Interviewer:
Thank you. Next question, this
personal feud between you and Brenton Cyrus seems to have died down for the
time being. Is there any truth in the
speculation that he is responsible for your wife’s tragic death? Is there an investigation in place with the
police.?

Skull looks over to Cyrus who just glares at Skull.

Crimson Skull:
I wouldn’t consider the issues at hand between Brenton and myself to be
a personal rivalry. More like a mutual
hatred for each other. As far as if
there is any truth in the matter, that would be a question for him that he has
so idly avoided making any mention to it thus far. And yes, there is an ongoing investigation at
this time. But please, no further
questions on that matter.

Interviewer:
My apologies. Next question, you
shocked the world when you made an alliance with your long time rival in Joe
Santiago, but there hasn’t been any mention of him in the past few months. Is there still something in place
there?

Crimson Skull:
There is still more left to be revealed with that situation. And that is all that I am at liberty to say
at this point regarding Joe Santiago.

Interviewer:
One final question, at Battle Grounds we all witnessed as Dan Alexander
put his patented Arm Bar on you, and you refused to tap out. Your arm had to have sustained extensive
damage from that maneuver, and it also took several other men involved in that
match to finally eliminate you. How is
your arm at this time? Will you be able
to fully compete at your maximum capacity come War Games?

Crimson Skull:
You are correct, I did refuse to tap out. As far as the condition of my right arm, how
about we have one of our medical officials come take a look at it for
you?

Skull motions for one of the officials to come to him. The official does and begins checking his
arm. Skull has to put his arm in a
number of positions and flex it different ways.
The official nods his head and begins to walk away, but Skull grabs him,
turns him around and throws his hand around the official’s throat. He lifts him up and Hell Hound Slams him
straight through the conference table. The
crowd gasps and shrieks, papers and microphones go flying. Chuck Matthews dives to catch his drink. Aaron O’Shea stares down Skull for a few
moments before Skull picks up a microphone.

Crimson Skull:
I believe that answers your question.
No further questions at this time.

Skull sits down as Chuck Matthews is gawking at him. Chuck picks up his cup and turns it over
showing Skull that there is nothing left inside of it. Chuck throws the empty cup at Skull and
flips him off.

Chuck Matthews:
I paid good money for that, fucker.
Crimson Skull
Crimson Skull
Icon
Icon

Male
Birthday : 1988-09-01
Zodiac : Virgo
Chinese Zodiac : Dragon
Location Location : Home
Number of posts : 13

WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 I_vote_lcap20/100WARRIOR GAMES 4 PRESS CONFERENCE 3/24/13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 29th 2013, 10:01 am

The next interviewer stands up, eyeing Chuck Matthews to make sure that he wasn't interrupting anything before asking his question.

Interviewer: Parker Wayde, you have seemed to be displeased about your match at Warrior Games in comments you have made on twitter, going as far as to say that, and I will quote directly from you, "Apparently, it is up to Parker to injure Patrick Willis come Warrior Games. For real?"

Parker leans forward in his chair and sends a half blank stare in the direction of the reporter.

Parker: Your point? Because Parker didn't hear a question in all of that.

Interviewer: With your recent signing back into IWF, and your commitments in other companies such as XWA and PDW, is this match going to change your opinion of NLWF?

Parker: What the fuck kind of question is that?

The non-intimidating absent minded stare that was on Parker's face moments ago fades into what appears to be a blind rage, something having struck a nerve. He stands out of his chair, locking eyes with the reporter and then leaning down far enough to still speak into his microphone.

Parker: Man, if Parker didn't want to be here then Parker wouldn't be sitting here at no press conference. It ain't some big secret that I can't stand you fuckers, and this shit is the reason why. So, Parker shows up in some other places from time to time, to whoop some ass. So Parker may walk into other companies and collect all their titles for himself. Just because I said I was going to hurt somebody you think I am on the way out or something? The fuck is wrong with you?

The interviewer surprisingly stands his ground, despite the weight of Parker's irritation beating down on him.

Interviewer: Mr. Wayde, even you comments in your latest NLWF video releases have sounded slightly irritated at your position in this company....

Parker: [cutting him off]... Nah, see you got it all wrong. When Parker says that he is going to be the one to show up and hurt someone, that only makes him more interested in this match. Apparently you ain't in the know when it comes to all things Parker. See, Parker thrives in situations when he gets to hurt people. Parker loves it when he gets to walk to the ring and shorten careers. I walked through all the competition in multiple companies, with a smile on my face as most of the guys failed to walk away from the ring.

Interviewer: So you are saying this match with Patrick Willis, right after failing to get picked for the original teams of Battle Lines isn't turning you away from NLWF?

Parker stands up and laughs, but somehow there is no joy in it. Instead, the sound only moves to show his building anger.

Parker: Did you watch Battle Lines? Parker was on Team Mafia, and we fucking won the match. Not only that, not a single one of us were eliminated. Parker got to stand in the ring with most of the people sitting at this table, and walked away with a win. What does he have to be pissed about? These chump champions passed on the opportunity for Parker to be on their team, and they got beat down for it. Parker can't possibly get pissed off about adding another win to his resume. Not to mention, we already covered how I feel about Warrior Games. Parker is thrilled to get to hurt some star athlete, and after he is done maybe he shows up in Chuck Matthew's invitational match and give him a run for his money.

Parker smiles, and turns to look Chuck in the eye, who simply smirks back in Parker's direction.

Parker: I mean after all, it isn't like Hostyle is going to be giving the "smartest man in the world" a run for his money. Hostyle is the kind of guy that fails to do anything without a tag partner by his side. Maybe Chuck here needs a real challenge.

Interviewer: Is this you officially throwing your hat into the mix in the Invitational match?

Parker: Nah, this is Parker telling you to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the show when it all goes down. Just because Parker already has a match doesn't mean he isn't subject to showing up whenever and wherever he wants to. So, if Patrick Willis isn't going to cause Parker to break a sweat, maybe someone else will be up to the task. Certainly Parker wouldn't want to give away that element of surprise by saying too much though.

Interviewer: Well if....

Parker: [interrupting again]....Sit the fuck down. No more questions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuck Matthews March 29th 2013, 11:52 am

An interviewer stands.

Interviewer
Mr. Matthews. There are a few who are up in arms about your relations with both NLWF and IWF, accusing you of playing both sides. You haven't been in an IWF ring since May. Now you've come to NLWF and are scheduled to appear at Warrior Games. Does this mean you're returning to NLWF? And what are your thoughts on the match?

Chuck stares at the interviewer for a moment. He doesn't stand to go to the podium, nor does he make any effort to move from his reclined position in his seat.

Chuck Matthews
I'm not answering questions. I'm only here to observe.

Interviewer
But-

Chuck opens one eye, looking at the interviewer. He smirks, and closes them again, leaning back in his seat once more.
Chuck Matthews
Chuck Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1991-05-17
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Chicago, Illinois
Number of posts : 710

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down