NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE

Go down

AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE Empty AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE

Post by Nick Ridicule February 17th 2013, 3:12 pm

MONDAY
February 4th 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
Crossbones THE TALE OF THE GANGSTER WHO SHOT ALL HIS DEMONS Crossbones
Crossbones FOR GOOD Crossbones
Crossbones AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE Crossbones

AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE NickandKat_zps1b1ffd74

Nick Ridicule and Katrina Costick stand close together as some fans, who witnessed Tournament to the Title at the Revenge and Retribution Arena hours ago, take pictures of the two of them. They thank the two of them and leave them with one another at the bar. Nick Ridicule spins around on his bar stool and rests his head in his hands. Katrina Costick comforts him rubbing his back up and down as she looks at him, a studious gaze as she tries to read his thoughts based on his facial expression.

Katrina Costick

You seem shaken up, everything alright?

Nick Ridicule looks at her, raising an eyebrow. His face is slightly swollen from the grappling of Steven Angel, a few scuff marks where his skin is red.

Nick Ridicule
Everything is wonderful, I only lost to Steven Angel in this city I hate so much! This is like Nick Ridicule losing to one of those fucking flying monkeys from the wizard of oz!

Katrina Costick rolls her eyes as Nick Ridicule goes back to resting his face in his hands, unable to look her in her eye.

Katrina Costick

Come on, it was one loss to a guy you’ve beaten and destroyed several other times. Even Corey Casey got a win on you here...

Nick Ridicule pulls his face from his hands to interrupt.

Nick Ridicule
Is that kinda like, “even a blind dog finds a porsche to piss on someday?”

Katrina Costick whacks him to his shoulder as he goes back to putting his face in his hand.

Katrina Costick

No, it’s a don’t dwell on one bad performance, when you have an even bigger match to deal with at Valentines Day Inferno. If you feel bad about losing to Steven Angel here in Boston, imagine how awful it would feel to lose to Anthony King in Miami!

Nick Ridicule pulls his face back, looking into the palms of his hands, speaking to them instead of looking at Katrina Costick as she stares at him.

Nick Ridicule
Losing at home is pretty devastating, but the way people look at Nick Ridicule nowadays he probably wont even be cheered at home.

He shrugs his shoulders and Katrina Costick whacks him once again, getting him to look at her as she commands his attention.

Katrina Costick

Need I remind you the last time you fought in Miami? You let Aaron O’Shea beat you and take the World Heavyweight and Undisputed titles from you!

Nick Ridicule shakes his head, looking away from her before turning his entire body away from her.

Nick Ridicule
No, no! You need not remind me of that or ever think of that ever, ever!

She moves around him and sits in the bar stool to his left so they are face to face one more.

Katrina Costick

Alright, alright, just making a point..

Nick Ridicule crosses his arms and spins around again, turning his back to her.

Nick Ridicule
ever...

She sighs and moves around him taking her original seat once again so that they are face to face.

Katrina Costick

I’m just saying this is your last chance at winning the NLWF Championship, a shot at number seven! You saw Brenton Cyrus take back the World Championship at Tournament to the Title in his last chance, now you have to do the same thing!

Nick Ridicule and Katrina Costick share a serious stare as it seems she’s gotten through to him. He nods his head, then he spins around on his stool and throws his hand up looking at the bartender as he gains his attention.

Nick Ridicule
Uno mas on the rum and coke!

He uses his non raises hand to shake his cup with only the ice remaining inside. Three other cups with the ice melted or melting sit near by.

Katrina Costick

If you don’t give this fight everything you have, you’ll regret it every single time you look back on this moment! You’ve got a lot of losses that should have been wins but you let that apathetic urge you get beat you!

Nick Ridicule watches as his drink is being made then looks over his shoulder doing a double check at Katrina Costick as she finishes speaking to him.

Nick Ridicule
You’re still talking?

She grinds her teeth, frustration building.

Katrina Costick

You’re sooooo funny... ha ha oh mr. hilarity! This isn’t a joke though Lex!

Nick Ridicule looks around at the mention of ‘Lex’ seeing that a few others in the bar heard her as well. He covers her mouth with his hand.

Nick Ridicule
Shhhh!

Katrina Costick pushes his hand down, forcing it to her chest over her heart. They both look at her hand, Nick Ridicule unable to take his eyes off her cleavage.

Katrina Costick

Why can’t I be the funny one?

He smirks as his eyes move up to hers, a sexy glare on each of their faces. Katrina Costick reaches around and grabs the ass of Nick Ridicule in her right hand, pulling him closer as they stand near the stools of the bar.

Nick Ridicule
Being funny is the fundamental requirement of being the funny one! If only you were funny.

He shrugs slightly and looks to his left as his drink is delivered. His eyes move from the drink as his peripheral vision takes over, noticing two men moving toward them from the pool tables. He turns and looks at Katrina Costick again, still set with her sights fixed on him.

Katrina Costick

I am way funnier than you are! You’re just ridiculous and it’s amusing, I am actually humorous!

Nick Ridicule
‘You more is’ what I want and need in my life..

She smiles and giggles a bit at his play on the word ‘humorous’ but his expression is one of concern as he listens to the footsteps getting closer behind him.

Katrina Costick

Very clever Mr. Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
but as for right now we’ve got trouble coming our way..

Katrina Costick

What?

Katrina Costick looks over the shoulder of Nick Ridicule and he stares into her eyes as she does. He is able to see the reflection of the two men in her eyes as they now stand behind him. One of the men reaches out and grabs the shoulder of Nick Ridicule, putting a smirk on his face as he continues to stare into the eyes of Katrina Costick.

“Tell me if I heard your little lady friend here correctly, but did she call you Lex and say you were Ridicule?”

Katrina Costick

You shut your mouth before you ever want to talk to Nick Ridicule! You address me, Kitty Chaos, and what of it if I did say that?

The other man steps up next to his friend as they both now stare at Katrina Costick.

“We once knew a kid named Alex.. Alex Mark.. Went by the nickname Lex! Lex Luthor!”

Nick Ridicule spins around in his stool grabbing the first man by his wrist as he removes his hand from his shoulder. He smashes the man face first into the bar table then breaks the mans arm with a perfectly placed elbow following up with a elbow down into the back of the mans head dropping him over the bar stool.

Katrina Costick

You shouldn’t have touched him!

Nick Ridicule grabs his drink and takes a sip from it. He sways leaning back to avoid a punch thrown by the other man. He takes another drink and begins to back away from the bar as the man stands in his fighting position.

Katrina Costick

Nick Ridicule is legally required by law to warn you that he is considered a deadly weapon because of his careers training! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Nick Ridicule smiles as Katrina Costick finishes the rundown. He throws a Nick Kick as the man jolts forward and it annihilates him pushing right past his face with ease as it drops him down to the bar floor.

Katrina Costick

Nick, three more!

Nick Ridicule continues to drink his rum and coke, turning to the left as he watches three more men run over. He begins to sway and stagger around in a drunken monkey style fighting form, stopping only to take sips of his drink.

Katrina Costick

He’s got a pool cue!

Nick Ridicule reaches down and grabs the eight ball off the pool table behind him. He tosses it up and catches it in his hand, then he takes another sip, not taking his eyes off Katrina Costick. She breaks her gaze on him as she turns her attention to the men moving in on him.

Katrina Costick

Look out!

Nick Ridicule jolts to his left smashing one man in the face with the point of his elbow driven into his throat. The drink swirls around inside the cup and he finishes it off. He winds up and throws the eight ball as hard as he can sending it smashing into the balls of the man running at him with the pool cue held over his head. He falls forward and down to the ground.

Katrina Costick

Behind you!

Nick Ridicule has a pool cue brought over his chest and neck. He uses his free hand to grab the center of the pool cue pushing it away from his neck. As the head of the man comes into sight over the left shoulder of Nick Ridicule, the man looks at his neck to view a very visible a gnarly looking scar across his throat. Nick Ridicule smirks and smashes the cup into the face of the man letting the glass shatter and cut him.

Katrina Costick

Not one of these guys stood a chance!

Nick Ridicule
Long time coming...

Nick Ridicule drives a back elbow into the liver area of the man, perfectly placing his shot. The mans body locks up as his liver is quivered. He is drained of any energy and he drops to the floor, unable to keep himself up any longer, leaving the pool cue held out in the right hand of Nick Ridicule.

Katrina Costick

Wait, do you know these guys?

Nick Ridicule smiles as he looks down at the man holding his balls. He reaches out for his pool cue and manages to put a hand on it, only for Nick Ridicule to place his foot down on it. He steps on the hand of the man.

Katrina Costick

They recognized you!

Nick Ridicule looks down into the eyes of the man as he stares up shaking his head. He opens his mouth to say something but Nick Ridicule smashes the pool cue into his face holding it with both hands now. He brings it overhead with a sinister smile across his face then smashes it down across his face dropping him to the floor as blood streams, tricking from a wound on his forehead.

Katrina Costick

Enoough! ENOUGH!

Katrina Costick grabs the pool cue out of the hands of Nick Ridicule. He delivers one final soccer kick into the body of the downed man.

Nick Ridicule
Thanks.

Nick Ridicule stares at the man down on the ground clearly wanting to do more to him. They back away.

Katrina Costick

We should get out of here!

Katrina Costick grabs at the arm of Nick Ridicule trying to pull him away. He stands firm with a smile on his face. She stops and looks at him as he stares ahead.

Nick Ridicule
I have to finish up..

Katrina Costick looks at him confused still holding his arm but no longer struggling to move him from his position.

Katrina Costick

Finish up? What do you mean? You beat the shit out of them! Whatever they did, you got your revenge!

Nick Ridicule shakes his head still staring forward.

Nick Ridicule
No... I have to finish this.. finish them. I can’t leave loose ends because people like this always come back to haunt me. You know what I have to do and you know you cannot stop me.

Nick Ridicule turns his body towards hers, he looks into her eyes.

Katrina Costick

I...

He reaches up his hand moving some of her hair back, tucking it over her ear. He gently runs his fingers across her cheek as he brings his hand back down to his side. He takes her hand in his.

Nick Ridicule
Have no other choice but to wait for me!

She stares at him mesmerized nodding her head.

Katrina Costick

Whatever you say.

Nick Ridicule breaks his gaze and points looking over at a door toward the back.

Nick Ridicule
Go into the main office and kick down the door with the Nick Kick I taught you! Trash the room, find a safe!

She answers without question.

Katrina Costick

Yes Nick!

Katrina Costick runs over avoiding any of the downed men. Nick Ridicule watches, studying her as she gets to the door. She does a hop step and plants her feet into the ground before driving a straight kick into the center of the door. It flies open and she looks over at Nick Ridicule with a shocked and proud smile.

Nick Ridicule
Perfect.

She runs into the room and begins to trash things as she was told. Nick Ridicule smiles as he looks around at all the fallen bodies. He begins to step around the bar, doing his ominous walk around the room as all five men lay out hurt badly. Nick Ridicule begins to laugh a classic villainous laugh as he continues to walk around.

Nick Ridicule
Did you really think you could defeat me? This farce ends here!

Nick Ridicule continuous his ominous walk toward the man who put his hand on his shoulder still struggling with a broken arm on the bar stool. Nick Ridicule lifts the man he Nick Kick to the face then she spins his head to the side snapping his neck as he drops him to the side.

“I... I know who you are!”

Nick Ridicule
Which is exactly why...

Nick Ridicule grabs the man by his broken arm lifting him to an upright position.

Nick Ridicule
I can’t leave you alive!

Nick Ridicule brings up his right hand and presses his fingers into the throat of the man as he holds his broken arm behind his back. The man struggles to speak, then he struggles to breath, gargling on spit as Nick Ridicule closes off his throat with a fierce squeeze. The man brings up his other hand which has a knife in it. Nick Ridicule releases the throat of the man to lean back avoiding the knife strike. He talons his fingers and sends his hand forward fast into the eye of the man. He snap his hand back and looks at his hand to see the mans eye looking back at him.

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRHGGHHHHHGGGHHG!!!!”

Nick Ridicule jolts his hand forward and shoves the eyeball back into the mans hand before he can bring his hands up to cover it. Nick Ridicule hits the man with an uppercut that flips him back over the bar.

Nick Ridicule
This... is not going as planned.

Katrina Costick steps out of the office holding the safe in two hands.

Katrina Costick

I’ve got the safe!

Nick Ridicule points.

Nick Ridicule
Put it on the pool table!

Katrina Costick hurries over and drops the safe on the pool table, not taking her eyes off of him.

Nick Ridicule
Now I want you to wait outside, warn me if anyone is coming while I cover this up!

Katrina Costick

Cover it up?

Nick Ridicule
We’ve no time for questions!

Katrina Costick walks towards the front door of the bar opening it. She gives one look over her shoulder as Nick Ridicule lifts one of the men and snaps his neck. She grimaces and Nick Ridicule looks at her, his eyes meeting her frightened eyes before she can quickly turn around and step outside, shutting the door behind her.

-5 Minutes Pass-

-10 Minutes Pass-

Nick Ridicule steps out of the bar with a smirk on his face. He adjusts his leather jacket, then he holds his arm out to the side as he stares at Katrina Costick.

Nick Ridicule
Shall we?

She stares back at him, then she breaks her gaze looking down at the sidewalk. She hooks her arm around his and they begin to stroll down the street.

Katrina Costick

Are.. they dead?

Nick Ridicule stops and looks at Katrina Costick still looking down to the ground. He uses his hand to lift her chin, forcing her to look up at him. He smirks.

Nick Ridicule
Who?

His smirk turns into a look of anger before the expressions on his face vanish entirely. He turns to look back at where the bar is, then he turns a bit more to look at the Revenge and Retribution Arena off further in the distance.

Katrina Costick

Nevermind.. nobodies.. I just wish you could tell me what the hell is going on!

Nick Ridicule
You’re right.. How about you help me with my next trick..

Katrina Costick
Your next trick? Dare I ask what that could be?

Nick Ridicule
It’s simple.. All you have to do is press this button.

Nick Ridicule pulls out a remote control detonator with a covered red button and switch on it. He flips the switch and uncovers the button smiling as he stares at Katrina Costick, looking at the detonator in his hand.

Katrina Costick

How evil villain like of you!

She continues to look at the button.

Nick Ridicule
If you press this button somewhere I hate will destroyed. My trust for you will increase to exactly where you want it to be if you wish to be close to me.

Katrina Costick puts her hand out and places her fingers on the button. She stares into the eyes of Nick Ridicule and they smile at each other. She presses the button down and he grabs her hand pulling her in close to kiss her passionately on her lips. She pulls away only slightly, stepping up on her tip toes as Nick Ridicule holds her in his arms.

Katrina Costick

The red button didn’t really do anything did.....?

An eruption is heard off in the distance as the eyes of Katrina Costick go wide. She stares at Nick Ridicule who stares off in the direction of the Revenge and Retribution arena with a sinister smile on his face. Katrina Costick slowly pulls away from him and turns around to watch as the massive arena begins to implode inside of itself, crashing down fast. The ground rumbles and quakes. Nick Ridicule grabs Katrina Costick by her hand as she stares, mouth agape as the demolition continues throughout Revenge and Retribution.

Katrina Costick

What did you... What did I do!?

Nick Ridicule pulls Katrina Costick by her hand as a massive cloud of dust is released from the fallen arena shooting off in all directions. She watches as the dust cloud rips into the bar crashing through the door and windows, as well as damaging anything it comes into contact with. She turns and starts to run with Nick Ridicule instead of letting him pull her. The massive cloud follows them getting closer even as they move at top speed. Nick Ridicule dips off to the side down an alleyway, swinging Katrina Costick around. He pushes her into the wall and lifts his jacket overheard covering the both of them. The dust cloud passes by, some of it turning down the alleyway. They look down at the dust passing their legs, then they look at each other. Nick Ridicule pushes his hands and jacket against the wall as hard as he can as gust hits him.

Nick Ridicule
You did the right thing...

Katrina Costick brings her hands up and wraps them around the back of the head and back of the neck of Nick Ridicule. She begins to kiss him as he continues to push forward. They kiss until the clouds of dust at their feet are gone. They continue to kiss until Nick Ridicule slowly brings his jacket back down. He wraps his arms around her and they keep kissing against the wall.

Nick Ridicule
I have an idea. A wedding gift of sorts that I think you’ll be into. For Alison..

Katrina Costick

You have certainly tickled my interest..

Crossbones

The End Game
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Anthony King
[vs]
Nick Ridicule

You said you wanted that ruthless Ridicule. I’m not sure I can give you the man that I was, the Nick Ridicule I was, but you had better be damn sure you’ll get the Nick Ridicule I am now. My approach to all of this has been very clouded since returning, because I have reached a level in this company that seems like a limit. In a place I once felt my opportunities were limitless, I find opportunity dwindling before my very eyes.

Someone had the nerve to tell me this was my last NLWF Championship match. Someone had the nerve to tell me I had dropped out of the Pound 4 Pound top ten list. It’s because at just twenty one years old, I am held to this Immortal stature that doesn’t allow me to make any mistakes. If NLWF is not my life, if it is not my one hundred fifty percent focus I can’t seem to perform at the level expected of the name...

You know the one! You know the truest! You know the king!

one true king? No not that one. The king of the NLWF. The man who has been the champion of the company he loves to represent six different times! The same company he let die in his hand on two occasions. He is the original NLWF Champion! He is the modern NLWF Champion! The greatest NLWF Champion who ever lived!

His hands, his words, are like a flame of fire! That flame ready at any moment to become a blaze! Burn you down and leave you in the ashes. Ruin you, wreck you, spit on whatever you think you are, until you know for certain that you are not! You are nothing! Someone who has come in and gone untested.

HE is one who has done battle inside the land of no limits ninety seven times! You will be number ninety eight and the head of an imposter king will be separated from neck inside The End Game.

Immortal his crown! He wears it proud! He represents this Federation! He promotes it! On his back the Federation grew to heights unknown and without his back it fell to death! He is the first and the second man to hold all the titles at once, NLWF, World, and Undisputed Champion! He has fought everyone, never backed down from a challenge, has always been the most reliable of all!

It is all about the squared circle, the ring of fire, the canvas, the blood and broken bones from which he was born!

His name, by the word of Salvation, is the name of the King of Kings..

RIDICULE!!!

YOU KNOW NICK RIDICULE!!!

The Prince of the Price you must pay!

The All Consuming Fire!

THE LORD OF THE LORD, OF ALL LORDS, GIVING FAKE LORDS NIGHTMARES!

NLWF Majesty, Royalty, The Last Immortal Hope for Humanity!

HE is the wisdom and understanding! HE is the council and advice! HE is the LOVE and the FEAR!

He is the REVELATION!

UNEQUALED!

UNPARALLELED!

UNPRECEDENTED!

THE LINE HAS NOW BEEN DRAWN!

HE IS THE ONLY ONE!

THE TRUTH AND THE LIE!!

I TRAIN THESE HANDS FOR WAR!

I AM THE LIGHT!

I AM SALVATION!

WHO SHALL YOU FEAR!?

NICK RIDICULE NOW HAS A STRONGHOLD ON YOUR LIFE! IT’S YOUR FAULT! YOU ASKED FOR THIS!

WHO SHALL YOU BE AFRAID!?

NICK RIDICULE!

BE VERY, VERY, AFRAID!?

NICK RIDICULE!

DO YOU NOW KNOW THE ONE TRUE KING!?

NICK RIDICULE!

DO YOU NOW KNOW MY NAME!?

NICK RIDICULE!

WHO DID THIS TO YOU!?

NICK RIDICULE!

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE I_vote_lcap100/100AFTER TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down