NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dan Alexander

Go down

Dan Alexander Empty Dan Alexander

Post by Guest February 17th 2013, 1:34 am

Robbie. You are a moron.

This is just so people know the facts. But seeing since certain people here don't even know things like Jews killing Jesus even though they practice that religion, I doubt you have the brain capacity to understand any of this.

1. I left IWF because it was failing in 2011. Not 2012. So everyone was late on that. Robbie was the last. You simply just followed me.

2. Saying that every other promotion is trash is really classy. Especially since half of NLWF's roster is Robbie and his other accounts. If you want the truth? The only difference between IWF and NLWF is that Alison was tongue battling Brandon instead of Brenton. That is all.

3. My MO is what? Saving convos? This is really funny coming from a guy who copied and pasted a convo for rp purposes. And that is supposed to be my MO? Because what? You're still on about how I copied and pasted the chat about IWF and put it on twitter? All that means is that I'm not a fucking coward. I was in on that conversation too. As much as IWF is wrong about things, you tell it to their face. I don't know what universe you are from but talking about people behind their back is a spineless move. And after months that is still what bothers you. That people in IWF hate you now because what you said about them. Boohoo.

4. Which brings me to my next point. You are the one who should get a life. I mean, what you have 4 accounts. All active on the same time. And you would do anything to win. Even agreeing to a cuckhold film with your girlfriend/wife (if you even have one). There is a reason why you take everything so seriously here and why even OOC you thought attacking me with IC and rp related stuff would insult me. It's because efedding IS your life. You have nothing else going on except maybe another visit at AA.

5. Go ahead and bash me about Alison. If you even paid any attention then you would know I don't like her and only do the things I do to make her feel uncomfortable. Now. That being said. I wasn't the one who said I'd come visit her at school one day. No, that was VVR. In fact everything I ever said about her was IC. But no, Dan can never have any fun on here. Only you morons can.

6. I'm doing a real good favor leaving out anything OOC about anyone here. Because what do you have besides IC and rp stuff like me jumping to different efeds because it was fun to try them out or not winning as many titles as the next guy because we all know you get paid real cash to be champion and to rp and that efedding should be your life. Nothing. I mean sure, maybe I am Mexican. Maybe I'm Black. Woop dee doo. Be racist all you want. And sure, I've done things to hurt peoples feelings on the chatbox. People took it personally before. But it's all fun and games right? And there is a reason why I'm the one chastised and banned if I insult one in IWF or here. Even though I say roughly the same shit everyone else does. It's because you all know it's true and you can't handle it. And all you have is "Dan is a dirty Mexican". Fortunately for you I don't feel the need to reiterate every fact based thing I can say about you. So if you really do feel that way about me Robbie, or anyone else. If you want the truth? I'm not sorry. Because, it's the truth. And the truth has to be said right Robbie?

7. To say I'm toxic to efeds is a false statement. Oh what did I do? Join other feds? That's not allowed? Oh what I no showed once because my account was banned? And then what else did I do? Post rps you think are shitty? Give advice you thought was shitty? Still show up after I loss a match which is a crime in your eyes. Oh what? Helping ASWF out when they were starting? Helping people out OOC? No. Winning titles is more important than all of that. Right Robbie? And mixing OOC is totally legit right? I mean it totally doesn't destroy the whole purpose of efedding and rping at all. I mean personally, if you bring OOC stuff, then that means it's personal. Which means you take care of it outside instead of playing it off like a part of roleplaying and winning a match. News flash, rping doesn't mean shit in the real world.

8. I may or may not be done with efedding. But if I ever comeback I'll be sure to avoid the group of people I have met in here or IWF. So yes Robbie. You get the satisfaction of saying I'll go to some shit fed and play out my shitty life on their.

And I know, You'll see this post and have a huge smirk on your face. All of you. Who knows what youll do. Edit it? Put meme pictures on it? Maybe talk about me some more and how my shoots were horrible even if you only saw a total of two here. The thing is though that all of you will still be in this shit hole. And who knows? Maybe this is the start of NLWF's fall, because this is exactly how IWF's started. So yeah, I guess you were right Robbie. I am a cancer to efeds.

Yours Truly

Dan Alexander

Last edited by Dan Alexander on March 29th 2013, 2:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

Back to top Go down

Dan Alexander Empty Re: Dan Alexander

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 18th 2013, 5:16 pm

No Limit Wrestling Federation
..:Contract Type:..
Pro Contract/Pay Per Appearance

..:Length of Contract:..
150 Days

..:Contract will be Limited to:..
15 Appearances

..:Contract will Pay:..
$50,000 + $50,000

..:Signing Bonus:..
$50,000

..:PPV Bonus:..
None

..:Title Defense Bonus:..
100%

..:Contract Promises:..
None

..:Contracts Calls for Pay of:..
Travel

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Dan Alexander I_vote_lcap100/100Dan Alexander Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down