NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The End of Games

Go down

The End of Games Empty The End of Games

Post by Death-Angel March 26th 2009, 12:35 am

NLWF camera fade in to a sound of fighting coming from the parking lot as the camera man runs out to the parking lot to see Shayne Wolf kicking the ribs in of a fan wearing a "t-shirt that say's Sara Wolf is a Slut"

Shayne: How dare you wear this shirt.

Shayne Wolf stops kicking the fan long enough to allow the fan to get to his knees and just when it looks like Shayne Wolf is finished of the attack then Shayne Wolf boots the fan on the side of the head.

Shayne: Where did you get this shirt punk?

Shayne Wolf picks the fan up and looks in his eyes as the man is just barley able to stand on his own to feet. Shayne Wolf grabs the fan by the throat and lifts him in the air and slams him down on a hood of a car.

Shayne: was it worth it to wear this shirt?

Shayne Wolf is still looking at the fan who looks up at Shayne Wolf with a confused expression.

Shayne: I suggest you take off that shirt.

Shayne Wolf starts punching a way at the face of the fan with blood gushing all over the hood of the car. Security rush out to pull Shayne Wolf off of the fan but with no luck as Shayne Wolf just throws the security guards down on the ground.

Shayne: Come on is that the best they can do?

Shayne Wolf walks over to the back end of the car and pulls out a crowbar and with a twisted expression Shayne Wolf walks back to the security guards who at this time is helping the fan to safety.

Shayne: I don't think so bitches...!!!

Shayne Wolf grabs one of the security guards by the back of the neck and swings him around and smashes the crowbar over the skull of the security guard as a sicking thud is heard.

Shayne: It's not my fault...this is happening to you...Blame Havoc and Shadow Demon.

Shayne Wolf stands over the body of the security guard as the second security guard moves to Shayne Wolf but stops due to Shayne Wolf swinging the crowbar.

Shayne: Bring it!!!

Shayne Wolf demands that the security guard try something and just when Shayne Wolf moves to him a group of security guards jump on the back of Shayne Wolf sending Shayne Wolf to the ground. There is a struggle as Shayne Wolf has gotten back to his feet and already hit three more security guards with the crowbar.

Head of Security: SHAYNE STOP!!!

Shayne Wolf looks over to the voice as Shayne Wolf just stares at the head officer of the security board while 8 men hold Shayne Wolf up against the car.

HOS: Get his ass out of here.

Shayne Wolf grins as someone hits the head of secrity in the nutts with a steel baseball bat.

Shayne: Say hello to my Wife!!!

Shayne Wolf laughs as Sara Wolf walks in to view with a angry expression and with each step Sara Wolf takes the security guards back off. Sara Wolf reaches Shayne Wolf as the remaining two security guards let go off of Shayne Wolf as Shayne Wolf stands up.

Shayne: thank you love.

Shayne Wolf hugs Sara Wolf.

Sara: love you need to be more careful.

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf walk pass the head of Security guy who is couching up blood.

Sara: Thats what you get for messing with my man.

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf stop just a little pass the Head of Security.

Shayne: that was a nice shot dear.

Sara Wolf Laughs.

Sara: yes it was a nice shot.

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf laugh togather.

Shayne: I dont think he will ever be the same.

Sara Wolf blows a kiss at the injuryed Secuirty guy.

Shayne:I know not to piss you off my love

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf stares into the camera.

Shayne: I think it was Havoc or Demon who gave that fan that shirt.

Shayne Wolf Laughs.

Shayne: come War games all the talking all the games will end.

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf smiles.

Shayne: See at Legacy Havoc got lucky at War Games his luck ends.

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf keep looking into the Camera

Shayne: no Demon i did not forget about you in this match but your going to be taken out frist.

Shayne Wolf keeps stareing into the camera.

Shayne: look i said it onces i ahve said it a million times Death Angel is no more.

Shayne Wolf pulls the camera closers

Shayne: Look into my eye's Havoc and Demon you will see no fear in what i have to do to win at war games if i have to take us all to hell i will.

Sara Wolf giggles as Shayne Wolf holds the Camera closes.

Shayne: Havoc i have nothing against you but you are in my way of winning my Belt that i should have won.

Shayne Wolf pushs the Camera back.

Sara: watch your self

Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf head to the entrance of the ring after entering the building with the camera still fallowing them.

Shayne: Havoc and Demon in this ever ring when we have are triple threat match one or both of you will Feel the Wolf's Bite.

Sara Wolf goes and sits on the top turnbuckle.

Sara: that is going to be the end of Havoc and Demon.

Sara Wolf stays on the top rope as Shayne Wolf stands in the middle of the rind as they go into a Subway commercial.

Subway..Always Fresh!!!!

NLWf comes back on air as Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf are still in the ring.

Shayne: Demon you talk just as much as Havoc does but the talking ends no more games.

Shayne Wolf face is red with anger.

Shayne: I know you both are back and are watching this but at War Games your careers are going to be ended.

Shayne Wolf looks at the crowd who are cheering and booing at Shayne Wolf.

Shayne: I know some of you dont like me but that is all going to change every soon.

Shayne Wolf rubs his chin and looks out into the crowd.

Shayne: At War Games i wish every one luck in are match.

Shayne Wolf takes a breath.

Shayne: Havoc let me ask you some thing, Did you really think i was apart of your group?

Shayne Wolf grins as the crowd chants" Havoc Sucks"

Shayne: Havoc and Demon you both have felt what i can do.

Shayne Wolf raises his arms in the air.

Shayne: Havoc you have not been the same sinces you lost to Cyber Punk.

Shayne Wolf starts to laugh as a twisted expression comes upon his face.

Shayne: Havoc and Demon Beat Me If You Can...Survive If I Let.

Shayne Wolf drops the microphone as the lights in the arena goes pitch black as "Baddest of the Bad" hits the sound system and after a few moments the lights goes on Shayne Wolf and Sara Wolf are no longer in the ring.
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The End of Games I_vote_lcap100/100The End of Games Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down