NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010

+3
Nick Ridicule
Dave Zombie
Death-Angel
7 posters

Go down

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Empty NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010

Post by Death-Angel November 27th 2010, 10:51 pm

THE END GAME
World Heavyweight Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship

[vs]
CAREER
NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944
NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 MainEvent

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 ChampionshipMatch

Brandon MacDonald w/Anna Macdonald [vs] Nick Ridicule w/Ashley Matthews

Alright this is going to be a down right fight I like both wrestlers because they are my friends but since I have not faced Mac I'm going with Nick.

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 XXX Championship #1 Contender [vs] Legends Championship #1 Contender NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Match
Chris Matthews [vs] Jason Hawk

I'm going with Jason on this ine.

XXX Championship
DREAM Championship
Legends Championship

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket] NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944
Corey Casey [vs] Death-Angel [vs] The Notorious K.I.D

I see me or CC walking out with THREE championships since there are Two legends not three in this match so FUCK YOU KID.

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket] NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944
Gunther [vs] Ruben Ricardo León

i see RRL winning.

Damon Synn [vs] Tommy Cornell

I see Damon Synn finishing off Tommy.

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 The New OWN [vs] The Natural Bong Hitters NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

Johnny Electric & Rick Christian [vs] Flex Rogers & Matt Biggars

I see Johnny and Rick beating the hell out of Flex and Matt

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 Hardcore Hell NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

Tim Patrick [vs] TJ Tilli

I see Tim beating TJ

Red Triangle Circus Championship

Knife to Know you [vs] CARVER

I Carver beating K2KU

Last edited by Syco-Angel on December 2nd 2010, 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death-Angel
Death-Angel
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Zodiac : Taurus
Location Location : In your Nightmares
Number of posts : 424

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 27-28-04
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $7,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Empty Re: NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010

Post by Dave Zombie November 30th 2010, 7:31 pm

I PREDICT THAT DA ANGELS WILLRIZE BECUZ DATS WUT ANGELS DO!!!! NOT ANGLES BECUZZ DEY SAY DATS ITS TRUUE! ITS TRUE! BUT DUNT ONLY THING DAT IS DA TRUF IS DAT DA ANGELZ OF DA APOKLALPOLYTYICAL NEW MILLENIUM! IS DATS GUNNA RULE OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Number of posts : 177

Back to top Go down

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Empty Re: NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010

Post by Dave Zombie November 30th 2010, 7:31 pm

[REMINDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POST PREDICTIONS]

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dave Zombie November 30th 2010, 7:32 pm

SEE DA REMINDERS WORK SOMETIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave Zombie
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2010, 10:26 pm

THE END GAME

[vs]
CAREER
NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

No Prediction for my own match, but I'll predict this. Match of the Year candidate. That's what this match is going to be. So watch out.

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 XXX Championship #1 Contender [vs] Legends Championship #1 Contender NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

I think Jason will win this one, but it's going to be very close, and it will be a great match. Chris will give him all he's got

XXX Championship
DREAM Championship
Legends Championship

Changed my mind. Syco-Angel is going to run wild all over COrey Casey and KID. You're both fucked, Syco style

I think Ruben will win this fight and destroy Gunther. His moustache wont help him this time

I didn't even know Tommy or Damon was fighting until I started to write this, but I think Damon is too depressed that he lost, and I think Tommy will start Damons first ever losing streak

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 The New OWN [vs] The Natural Bong Hitters NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

Tough one here. Two up and coming new teams. I told Flex to impress me, and I think he will, and the Natural Bong Hitters will win

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944 Hardcore Hell NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 165944

Tim wins this easily. I actually think that he will kill TJ in this match. Not like it would be a big loss or anything.

Carver will win because K2KU sucks more shit than anyone else in this company

Last edited by Brandon Macdonald on December 2nd 2010, 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule December 1st 2010, 11:03 pm

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 NicksPicks

THE CONNECTION OF PERFECTION ]vs] THE DUO OF DESETRUCTION
Brandon MacDonald w/Anna Macdonald ]vs] Nick Ridicule w/Ashley Matthews

Winner: Undecided

I'm not an ETA, I know exactly what BMac and I are capable of and Iknow this fight could go either way. I know neither of us want to lose,BMac with three major titles and a 14 fight win streak on the line, 1win away from tying the all time record for a win streak. I have mycareer on the line and a shot to become the Triple Crown champion forthe 3rd time this year, so not only would I be the 1st and 2nd man tohold all three major titles simultaneously, but I would also be the4th, now that Brandon has done it. If you look at huge matches, fightsbetween #1 and #2 in the world, some of the biggest matches this year,you compare them all to this one and they don't even come close. Thisis without a doubt the biggest match ever, and may the best man win it

Chris Matthews ]vs] Jason Hawk

Winner: Chris Matthews

The most impressive thing Jason Hawk has done over the last three months, is attack Biggie and I with a steel chair when we weren't expecting it. Behind that, a 1-1 record against TJ Tilli and a tag team match that was won by Corey Casey is really all he has to go on... Oh wait... He won the NLWF title after weeks of no shows, due to count out because I had my throat slashed, and Alison Williams decided to help him out... He also beat EJ Styles for the Junior Title....

Neutral

Chris Matthews on the other hand has something to prove, he's much more determined than the dead duck, and he knows a win over someone as good as Jason Hawk WAS, will go a long way towards his career in FTW.

Corey Casey ]vs] Death-Angel ]vs] The Notorious K.I.D

Winner: Syco-Angel

After the beating Corey Casey took last week at my hands, I don't like his chances in this match. Add to that, that KID just isn't his old self, never will be his old self, and this match is a recipe for disaster. I see KID getting destroyed in this match, a great fight between rivals Casey/Angel, ending when either of them pins KID. My money is on the Goliath to get that win.

winner: Gunther

I'm not a fan of Ruben. The same way he hides behind his mask, he hides behind some code of honor that he made up. A code that he doesn't even implement, or he would have been a man and declined Bad Company's offer in the first place. If he had any true sense of honor, he would have spoke his truth, instead of hiding behind the power. I guess that's the difference between honor and cowardice. But my personal feelings aside, I believe Gunther is superior to Ruben in every way. Ruben is one of the guys to make the transition into FTW, still trying to do what he did as a member of Bad Company. That's not going to cut it here and I expect his losing ways to continue for a very long time. Until that false honor finally wears off and he quits just like he said he would if he lost his mask.

Winner: Tommy Cornell

This is my upset pick of the night, even though it's hardly an upset. When you lose one match, especially your first ever, it's so easy to lose two, then three, then four, until you're in a hole so deep, that 37-0 seemed like an entire life ago. I know, because that's how my career started, I was 8-0 as a member of Salvation. I was the Undisputed North American Champion and a member of the most powerful group ever. Then I lost once, and I lost it all. It took me two months to bounce back and it required a complete lifestyle and personality changer for me to do. Some serious soul searching, that I don't think Damon has done. His first loss, will lead to his second loss. The only question I have is

How deep of a hole are you going to dig yourself into?

The New OWN [vs] The Natural Bong Hitters

Winner: The Natural Bong Hitters

An extremely exciting combination, Matt Biggars who has the experience and the training to do anything and beat anyone, teamed up with a guy with as much potential as I've ever seen in anyone. Unfortunately, these guys are pot heads and that shit catches up with you. If they can stay sober to match time, they'll be so rage, so pissed off from the lack of pot, they'll be able to destroy anyone put in front of the. These guys have what it takes to be a dangerous team, in a reinvigorated
[Hopefully] Tag team division.

Winner: Tim Patrick

Every so often a guy comes around that you're unsure about. A couple months ago, it was Biggie Mac and Ruben Ricardo Leon

NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 529582

FUCK YOUR ó!

In the modern era that is FTW, that guy is Tim Patrick. He's started off his career 1-1, but both his win and loss could be argued. You look at his debut against Knife and Jasper, a very entertaining and fairly close contest, with Tim getting a decisive finish for the win. His second match was against the former XXX Champion, the guy who pulled off one of the biggest upsets of the year over Corey Casey, Gunther. A match where Tim Patrick more than held his own, taking big shots, while dishing out a lot of damage of his own. So you have a win he could of lost and a loss he could have won. This match is important for him, I think he really wants to be something special in FTW, TJ Tilli is as motivated as a cancer patient, and with the Hardcore Hell rules [lack of rules] I expect this to be a match dominated by the more determined man.

Winner: Carver

Carver carved a C into the face of Knife to Know you. I don't know what else to say about that.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 I_vote_lcap100/100NLWF/FTW Legends of the Fall [2]010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Patrick December 1st 2010, 11:19 pm

THE END GAME

[vs]
CAREER

You know what would be awesome? A no contest. Both men after an epic fight unable to respond to a 10 count, and these two men live to fight each other another day - but this is unlikely.

Winner: Nick Ridicule

Jason comes out on top here.

XXX Championship
DREAM Championship
Legends Championship

Corey Casey wins this triple threat battle.

Gunther, likely to post 3 or 4 quality RPs before the deadline and pull this off

Damon wins.

Natural Bong Hitters smoke the New OWN

TJ is a dead man

Carver wins when Knife no-shows
Tim Patrick
Tim Patrick
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1985-08-28
Zodiac : Virgo
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : New Jersey, USA
Number of posts : 26

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Matthews December 2nd 2010, 3:49 am

Nick Ridicule w/Ashley Matthews def. Brandon Macdonald w/Anna Macdonald

It's Nick's match. It's my niece...and I suppose you can add in the personal bias factor too. As in "I think Nick's a good guy. I don't like Brandon." Easy decision, if you ask me.

Chris Matthews vs. Jason Hawk

Pretty awesome to be this late in the show. I won't pick my own match, because...well, I'm not an asshole. However, I will say Jason Hawk severely underestimates me. And I think, much like last year, it'll work against him.

Corey Casey def. The Notorious K.I.D vs. Syco-Angel

Call me crazy, but for some reason, I'm not counting Casey out yet. I think he's still got a trick or two up his sleeve that can derail Syco's train of momentum.

Ruben Ricardo León def. Gunther

Again, letting personal bias take control here. I think Ruben's got a lot of fight, a lot of potential. I think Gunther stuffs his trunks with rabbits' feet. I think when it comes to one man's talent against another's, Ruben's simply got more to offer.

Tommy Cornell def. Damon Synn

Synn's a tough SOB, I can say that after only fighting him once. But...here I am again, letting my respect for the competitors make my decisions for me...Tommy is a good family friend, and from what I understand, he's a very adept wrestler. He has my pick.

New One World Nation def. Natural Bong Hitters

Don't know a hell of a lot about Johnny Electric, except that he's a good pal of my brother. Don't know much about Flex Rogers, except that he likes to smoke a lot. Rick and Matt, I've had a few conversations with. I've seen all four compete. I'm giving the edge to experience. New OWN has great team chemistry, and this is the first time NBH has teamed up. They got a lot to overcome in the team of Christian and Electric.

Tim Patrick def. TJ Tilli

What the fuck happened to Tilli? Patrick seems to have his head screwed on straight, so I'm giving this one to him.

Carver vs. Knife to Know You

To be honest? I get the feeling this will be an early bathroom break. Even if I was willing to pick a winner, I wouldn't stick around to watch the match to see if I was right. I call shenanigans on the show opener.
Chris Matthews
Chris Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1981-08-23
Zodiac : Virgo
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : Knoxville, Tennessee
Number of posts : 42

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruben Ricardo León December 2nd 2010, 4:01 am

THE END GAME
[vs]
CAREER
FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX

Both men are the best in the world right now, and this will be an epic clash. I am going to have to go with Nick on this one, though, because when a man's career, his livelihood, is on the line, he fights like he has never fought before.

Winner: Nick Ridicule

XXX Championship #1 Contender [vs] Legends Championship #1 Contender

I think Chris has what it takes to put the Hawkman away, even if Jason is slightly reinvigorated after taking down Tilli.

Winner: Chris Matthews

XXX Championship
DREAM Championship
Legends Championship
FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket]

The Syco looks like he might rampage all the way through this match, so I will give it to him.

Winner: Syco-Angel

FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX [Double-Elimination Bracket]

Not going to predict this one, but I have a nasty feeling that Gunther is going to fuck my shit up at the last minute.

Winner: Not picking

If Damon can bounce back from his loss last week, then I think this will be a massacre.

Winner: Damon Synn

The New OWN [vs] The Natural Bong Hitters

I think the Natural Bong Hitters look like a very impressive team, and they might even kickstart the tag division, so I'm sorry Johnny, but it won't be electric this week.

Winners: Natural Bong Hitters

Hardcore Hell

It depends on which TJ Tilli turns up. When he is at his best, he can beat most of the roster here, but sometimes, TJ just doesn't show up at all. Tim is very impressive, too, so I will go with him.

Winner: Tim Patrick

I really, really couldn't care less about this match, but I imagine Carver will rip off Knife's head and take a shit down his neck.

Winner: Carver
Ruben Ricardo León
Ruben Ricardo León
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Male
Birthday : 1985-10-17
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Buffalo
Location Location : Wales, UK
Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashley Matthews December 2nd 2010, 9:00 pm

THE END GAME

[vs]
CAREER

Because I love him, I'm helping him, and he's the best.

GO UNCLE CHRIS! Fuck you Hawk, you still suck Fuck You

XXX Championship
DREAM Championship
Legends Championship

Corey Casey [vs] Death-Angel [vs]
The Notorious K.I.D

I hope DA fucks you both up.

Oh wait, HE ALREADY IS!

Ruben's a nice guy, and Gunther is...Neutral

Yeah. Ruben wins.

I don't see any reason why Damon would be able to come back from his WINNING STREAK COMING TO A SCREECHING HALT. So I think Tommy will win.

This is a really hard pick, and I can't even go with the usual "pick your friends" because Matt's awesome, but Rick helped me last week. So...I guess I have to pick New OWN, just because they're funny.

THE BEARDED LEGEND will kill my ex-whatever we were

Sure, Carver. Because...why not?
Ashley Matthews
Ashley Matthews
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female
Birthday : 1991-12-21
Zodiac : Sagittarius
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 78

NLWF Record: 00-00-00
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down