NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10

Go down

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Empty FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10

Post by Nick Ridicule November 15th 2010, 9:40 pm

Greed - Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Fight the World: Global Takeover I! What a night it is here tonight, in our first ever show here at Fight the World!

Hawk - This truly is a momentous day for the wrestling world. We are opening the doors to a new era. I can't wait!

Greed - We have some incredible matches here tonight. Just a great way to kick of the sure to be successful rise of Fight the World.

Ring announcer Bruce Buffer is standing in the middle of the ring, and brings a microphone up to his mouth.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and Gentlemen, WELCOME TO GLOBAL TAKEOVER I! The opening show of Fight the World wrestling promotion, live from the Macdonald Mansion in the beautiful Ottawa, Ontario, Canada!

The crowd cheers loudly for Bruce Buffer, anxiously awaiting the start of the show

Bruce Buffer
We've got a special treat in store to open the show tonight. If you could please direct your attention to the top of the ramp, on the stage. We have a one-song concert from the one! The only! He is the Sex God, undefeated in bed! Ladies and gentlemen, accompanied by The Sunshine Girls! Here's GUNTHER!

The crowd cheers loudly as Gunther makes his way to the top of the stage. He looks at the crowd, and blows them a kiss. The Sunshine Girls follow him out, waving at the crowd. Gunther walks and sits down in a throne-like chair at the top of the stage.

Gunther
Hello everybody. I have been granted very sexy permission to sing a very sexy song. Enjoy. Spread the Gunther trend. Much love.

Gunther sat in the chair as the Sunshine Girls walked beside him, waiting for the music to start playing

Greed - This is great! The sexiest man alive? to ever step foot on this earth is going to sing a song for everyone! Could there be a better, or sexier way to open Global Takeover I?

Hawk - FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 316546

The fans cheered loudly as the music began to play

Sunshine Girls
Like fire tonight
You light up the sky
You are the power
you heat up my heart
Desire tonight
Our love make us fly
We are like fire tonight

Gunther
Oh yeah

You are my sunshine
My light bright in day
Incredible passion to show me the way
My body's on fire it's burning so hot
Every day, every night
I hold you tight
Every day, every night
I hold you tight

Sunshine Girls
Life, this is your time
The party is out there and waiting for you
Oh life, come out and dance
You are the one so come take your chance

Like fire tonight
You light up the sky
You are the power, you heat up my heart
Desire tonight
Our love make us fly
We are like fire tonight

Gunther
When we're together
I'm feeling so strong
Enormous emotion, yeah, all night long
I'm here to please you, I am your man
Every day, every night
I hold you tight

Sunshine Girls
Life, this is your time
The party is out there and waiting for you
Oh life, come out and dance
You are the one so come take your chance

Like fire tonight
You light up the sky
Desire tonight
Our love make us fly
We are like fire tonight

Like fire tonight
You light up the sky
Desire tonight
Our love make us fly
We are like fire tonight

Gunther
Like Fire Tonight, Yeah!

Sunshine Girls
Desire tonight
Our love make us fly
We are like fire
We are like fire

Gunther
We are like Fire Tonight!

The crowd bursts into applause once Gunther finishes the song. He waves, and blows the crowd a kiss as he walks into the back

Greed - What a great and sexy way to kick off Fight the World wrestling!

Bruce Buffer walks back into the ring.

Bruce Buffer
Ladies and Gentlemen. Welcome to Global Takeover. And WELCOME, TO FIGHT THE WORLD!

Everything fades to black and the Global Takeover logo is displayed.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 FTWGlobalTakeover
FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 FTWarena

From the logo it fades in on Nick Ridicule entering the stadium. He’s immediately greeted by the FTW roster on both sides of the hallway. Nick Ridicule looks up from the ground at everyone. Brandon Macdonald stands to the right, while Anna Macdonald stands to his left. The Connection of Perfection begin clapping as Nick Ridicule walks past them. He’s patted on the back as he walks by.

Brandon Macdonald
Thank you.

Nick Ridicule and Brandon Macdonald shake hands. Nick Ridicule holds his head up high as everyone claps for him. He walks past everyone, passing at the end of the line The Notorious K.I.D and Death-Angel who stand across from each other. All of them clap and say “Thank You.” as Nick Ridicule walks past. Nick Ridicule stops as he stands face to face with Corey Casey at the end of the hallway. The two have a stare down before Corey Casey holds his hand out for a shake.

Corey Casey

To Nick Ridicule, the man who single handedly liberated an entire industry. He set us all free from the oppressive Bad Company that NLWF became, while also giving every single fan who watches this blood sport, exactly what they wanted. You’re a hero to everyone and I can’t wait to eliminate you in the Grand Prix.

Nick Ridicule grabs Corey Casey’s hand in his and the two shake. Nick Ridicule stares at Corey Casey with a serious expression, while Corey smirks back at him.

Corey Casey

Thank you, Nick.

Corey Casey releases his hand and steps to the side, clearing Nick Ridicule’s path. Corey Casey joins in with the clapping and Nick Ridicule looks over his shoulder at everyone. He smiles and nods his head, then walks away as the shot fades in on the crowd, showing different signs in the audience.

“NICK RIDICULE SAVED WRESTLING”
“Trip to Las Vegas: $350, Hotel: $500, City of Evil Ticket: $1000, Having my mind blown AGAIN: PRICELESS!”
"The Slayer...slays ratings..." "Tommy Cornell getting his ass kicked= Rough Justice..."
"R.I.P. Bowser monster truck.." "Tequilla Slammer= BEST SEX POSITION EVER!"
"CC's record against gods= 3-...AND 1!!!!!" ">GUNTHER FTW!"

Greed - Fight the World is the fresh new start we’ve all been waiting for. How long did we wait for a ship that never set sail?

Hawk - I’m guessing you’re talking about Bad Company. In which case, we waited WAY too long! Promises for months from Chuck Matthews of a greater good and in one shot Nick Ridicule does it all!

Greed - He got his vengeance on the two men that crucified him at Kings of the New Federation, while revealing that Biggie Mac, now going by his full name of Brandon Macdonald, was on his side the entire time along with Death-Angel, fighting Bad Company from the inside.

Hawk - It was a perfectly executed plan, filled with twists and turns, fake plans and distractions, so many things happening that we were all oblivious to what was really going on!

Greed - Because of Nick Ridicule, Bad Company got what it’s been trying to get for six months. Also because of Nick Ridicule, none of the guys who Bad Company tried to destroy are screwed over by the selfish and power hungry Chuck Matthews.

Hawk - Nick Ridicule ended a war like it was no big deal! He finally ended Bad Company and he did it in a way that was so perfect, so masterful, people are going to talk about it for years to come! Bad Company will be remembered for what Nick Ridicule did to them at City of Evil!

Nick Ridicule walks out onto the stage with a partial smile. He takes in the cheers from the crowd and walks down the ramp stopping halfway to listen to the chant of the audience.

“Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!”

Nick Ridicule continues walking down the ramp, then he walks across the platform surrounding the ring. He enters the ring and is handed a microphone by Bruce Buffer, who steps aside.

Nick Ridicule
After months of Bad Company destroying wrestling, we made it. It was at Kings of the new Federation, that I came up with the plan to sneak Brandon Macdonald and Death-Angel into Bad Company, just for what happened at City of Evil.

Greed - Biggest shocker of all time, sweet payback and redemption as he took everyone to the glory land.

Nick Ridicule
I looked up Salvation in the dictionary awhile back and two definition caught my attention. The act of saving or protecting from harm, risk, loss, destruction, etc. was the first definition. While Bad Company promoted those things, I brought salvation. The other definition, and this is a good one, this is exactly what I did. Deliverance from the power and penalty of sin; redemption.

Hawk - That’s exactly what he did, Original Sin to be exact!

Nick Ridicule
These last few months, I’ve played the role of catalyst. I pulled strings, I indirectly directed everyone into the position I needed them to be in, before ripping the carpet out from underneath them. I put up an elusion, let everyone believe whatever they wanted too, knowing exactly what would happen.

Greed - He bet on a sure thing.

Nick Ridicule
So after six months of Bad Company fighting for the perfect world, after six months of Bad Company filtering through NLWF, after six months of the Chuck Matthews ME parade, I accomplished his goal for him in order to put an end to it. Lets see what you fought for. Lets see this perfect NLWF that you promised. While you’re doing that, we’ll be leading a revolution over here on FTW.
WE have brought you the best and most entertaining fighters on earth. WE will make them fight in front of the entire world every week. No longer will politics, power, or control play any role in what happens inside our ring. WE have saved wrestling.

“Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!” “Thank you Nick!”

Nick Ridicule
You’re welcome.

From Nick Ridicule inside the ring, lowering the microphone down to his side, it fades to the FTW Global Takeover logo, before fading to sponsor advertisements.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Seperator

Nick Ridicule walks down the halls backstage, before quickly being stopped by Curt Wall.

Curt Wall

A word?

Nick Ridicule
Of course.

Curt Wall

How are you feeling now that it’s all over, now that you can look back at all of this.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to level with you. I feel pretty bad. The No Limit Wrestling Federation was my home, our home. Bad Company changed the company when they took over, Chuck Matthews reshaped NLWF in his image, and now it’s a real ugly place, just like the man behind it. He chased us out of our home. I’m just glad it’s over.

Curt Wall

Can you tell us a little something about WE?

Nick Ridicule
Brandon Macdonald and myself have decided to go into business together as promoters. We’ve got a platform for them to perform, with FTW. We have a television deal that will get these guys the exposure they deserve, thanks to HBO. I believe it’s a promotions job, to promote the fighters, not the company itself. How many fights has NLWF ever been in? How many world titles has NLWF won? None, in fact, NLWF spent the last six months trying to make belts meaningless. THEFUCK is that? We do this to determine who is the best. It’s the promotions job to PROMOTE, not self inflate. I think that if I give them a promotion they want to be a part of, they’ll give me and the fans the fights they want to see. How do you find out who the best is? You put everyone to fight, you make being a champion mean something, and give everyone a common goal. WIN A FUCKING CHAMPIONSHIP OR ENTER A NEW PROFESSION. Everyone should want to be champion, everyone should want to be the best! if you aren’t champion you’re meaningless until you are. You fight until you get what you’re after, not abuse power to get it.

Curt Wall

Thank you for taking the time and best of luck in the Grand Prix.

The shot cuts from backstage to ringside where the competitors for the opening match are waiting.

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME for the opening contest of the evening, a triple threat match for a wildcard position in the Grand Prix. Should any competitor be forced to drop out of the tournament, the winner of this contest will take his place. Introducing first…

Bruce Buffer looks at Tim Patrick, then spins to point his note card at Knife to Know you.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the red corner! Wearing the overalls, polka dot pants and clown shoes. This man is a power fighter. He weighed in tonight at 390 pounds. He stands 6 feet 8 inches tall! From The abandoned Red Triangle Circus…. KNIFE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO, KNOW YOUUUUUUUUUUU!

Knife to Know You laughs and lights up a cigar in his mouth. He blows a smoke ring towards Jasper Rayne and Tim Patrick, then punches through them. Jasper Rayne rubs his nipples and licks his lips.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent…

Bruce Buffer, spins and points his card at Jasper Rayne.
Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the black corner! Wearing red pants… This man is a humiliation fighter.. He weighed in tonight at 200 pounds and stood 6 feet 2 inches. From Toronto, Ontario, CANADA! JASSSSSSSSSSSSSSPER RAYNE!

Bruce Buffer
And finally…

Bruce Buffer jumps and turns to point his card at Tim Patrick sitting in his corner.

Bruce Buffer
FIGHTING out of the blue corner! Wearing the dark blue jeans… He is a Hardcore Grappler. Weighing in at 232 pounds and standing 5 foot 11 inches. From South Philadelphia! TIM PATRICK!

Greed - Wow, that had to have been the biggest introduction in show opening history…

Hawk - WHO IS THAT GUY? Is he from UFC?

Bruce Buffer
our referee for this contest, Herb Dean..

Greed - This match is to be contested under standard triple threat rules, no count out, no disqualification, first fall wins.

Hawk - I can’t wait to see how people adapt to the new ring. No more turnbuckles for high flyers to climb up, an extra rope though and an extended ring apron. Also, two extra corners. I’m excited!

Herb Dean
Fighter are you ready? Fighter are you ready? Fighter are you ready?

Herb Dean calls for the bell.

Fight the World Grand Prix Wildcard
FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Match

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944 Knife to Know You [vs] Jasper Rayne [vs] Tim Patrick FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tim Patrick quickly lifts himself out of his corner and runs across the ring. He splashes Knife to Know you in his corner, then whips him across the ring. Knife to Know you runs across the ring and is cut off by Jasper Rayne who runs and clotheslines him down.

Greed - This could be a good strategy, Jasper and Tim team up to take out Knife.

Hawk - Can you believe Knife to Know you was once the number two ranked wrestler in the world?

Greed - Guess that goes to show you what good booking can do.

Hawk - I go to show you what bad booking can do Sad

Tim Patrick leaves the ring to the apron. He walks across the platform and jumps down to the arena floor.

Greed - That’s one of the things I like about new wrestlers, you never have any idea what they’ll do!

Tim Patrick pushes some of people out of the way, then grabs their chairs. He tosses them from the arena floor to platform and into the ring. Jasper Rayne grabs the chair inside the ring, then runs with it and leg drops it down into the face of Knife to Know you.

Hawk - TIMMY, is making this a hardcore match.

Tim Patrick climbs up to the platform and grabs a chair. He enters the ring and looks at Jasper Rayne. Jasper Rayne sticks his tongue out at Tim Patrick, then points down at Knife to Know you who tries to get up in the center of the ring.

Greed - It would make a lot of sense for the two smaller guys to team up on Knife.

Hawk - They take out the biggest threat, making it a one on one match between the two of them.

Knife to Know you stands up and takes a double chair shot to the head, then to the body from Jasper Rayne and Tim Patrick. They look at each other, ready to attack with the chairs, but neither man moves at the other. Jasper Rayne drops his chair and lifts Knife to Know you to his feet. Tim Patrick runs to the ropes, then throws the chair at Knife to Know you, hitting him to the face with it. Tim Patrick quickly spinning wheel kicks the chair into his face, dropping him.

Greed - He calls that the detonator.

Hawk - I wonder if his beard protects his face from punches, like Gunther’s mustache.

Tim Patrick and Jasper Rayne lift Knife to Know you to his feet, then run with him and dump him over the ropes. Knife to Know you falls to the apron, then rolls out onto the extended platform. Tim Patrick goes to leave the ring but Jasper Rayne attacks him while he’s between the ropes.

Greed - Easy come easy go, this is every man for himself.

Hawk - TIMMY learned the hard way.

Jasper Rayne hooks the head of Tim Patrick for a DDT, then steps back. Tim Patrick’s feet hang from the ropes as Jasper Rayne keeps him up, then falls straight back down with a spike DDT. Jasper Rayne quickly pins Tim Patrick.

-1-2-

Tim Patrick kicks out and Jasper Rayne lifts him to his feet. Jasper Rayne hits Tim Patrick with a knee to the face, then sends him to the ropes. Tim Patrick holds on and reverses the whip, sending Jasper Rayne to the ropes. Jasper Rayne leaps over the ropes and takes down Knife to Know you with a cross body on the ringside platform.

Greed - Rope vault from Jasper, taking Knife down, keeping him down.

Hawk - I thought this match would be a joke, but this is turning into something worth watching.

Jasper Rayne stands up and watches as Tim Patrick climbs the ropes in the corner. He steps on the ring post and corner pad, then jumps off with a flying leg drop. Jasper Rayne catches Tim Patrick for a power bomb, then runs with him and jumps off the platform. Jasper Rayne sit down power bombs Tim Patrick through a table on the arena floor.

Greed - Jasper Rayne power bombs Tim Patrick off the platform, through one of the many press tables set up around the ringside area!

Hawk - I love the way the FTW ring is set up, I’ve already got so many ideas for what I’ll do in my FTW debut next week!

Jasper Rayne pushes Tim Patrick away from him and he stands up. People take pictures of Jasper Rayne, who walks up the steps back top the ringside platform. Jasper Rayne walks over and lifts Knife to Know you to his feet. Jasper Rayne runs Knife to Know you to the outside of the ropes.

Greed - You rarely see that.

Hawk - usually not enough room on the apron, I’ve only ever seen that in God’s playground.

Knife to Know you rebounds and runs across the platform at Jasper Rayne who lifts him up and snaps him down with a spine buster. Jasper Rayne stands up and walks to the corner of the ring. He climbs up the outside ropes and steps on the top of the post and corner pad.

Greed - What do you think about no more turnbuckles?

Hawk - It’s going to suck, that really puts us high flyers at a disadvantage. But it’s fine because we have other areas and things to use.

Jasper Rayne waits as Knife to Know you slowly stands up. Jasper Rayne leaps from to top at Knife to Know you but is caught in body slam position.

Greed - Knife is too strong and now he has Jasper!

Hawk - He’s going to crush him into vampire dust!

Knife to Know you spins Jasper Rayne around and slams him on the platform with a black hole slam. Knife to Know you lifts Jasper Rayne up to his feet, then he lifts him for a military press. Knife to Know you runs to the edge of the platform and throws Jasper Rayne, sending him crashing face and body first, down into the guardrail.

Greed - Oh my god! Knife to Know you throws Jasper from the platform, sending him into the guardrail, now in the crowd!

Hawk - Safe to say Jasper Rayne wont be having a Knife night.

Knife to Know you laughs, then jumps off the platform, hitting Tim Patrick with a shoulder block that sends him back first into the guardrail. Knife to Know you grabs Tim Patrick with both hands, by his throat, then two handed choke slams him up to the platform.

Greed - Knife is going to bully Tim the way we’ve seen him bully so many other people.

Hawk - TIMMY is in a hard debut match tonight, I don’t think he’s going to survive.

Knife to Know you walks up the steps to the platform, then grabs Tim Patrick. He lifts him to his feet, then dumps him over the ropes into the ring. Knife to Know you enters the ring and pins Tim Patrick, getting rolled up as he does.

-1-2-3

Knife to Know you kicks out.

Greed - Tim almost stole it!

Hawk - TIMMY TIMMY!

Both men stand up, but Knife to Know you strikes first with a knee to Tim Patrick’s gut. Knife to Know you sends Tim Patrick diagonally with an Irish whip, sending him to the ropes. Tim Patrick rebounds into a big boot from Knife to Know you, then is pinned.

-1-2-

Tim Patrick kicks out and Knife to Know you stands up. He stomps Tim Patrick to the face, then backs up to the corner. Knife to Know you runs out of the corner and jumps with a leg drop, landing on Tim Patrick.

Greed - The newbie is taking a beating, how much more can he withstand?

Hawk - Not much, I’ve seen a lot of new guys in my time and I’ve learned they can’t take a beating like the guys who have been here longer.

Knife to Know you lifts Tim Patrick to his feet, then sets him up for a back suplex. Jasper Rayne jumps from the guardrail, to the platform, then he runs across and grabs the ropes. Knife to Know you drops Tim Patrick and watches as Jasper Rayne using the ropes to pull himself up and springboard. Jasper Rayne tries to keep his balance on the ropes before jumping off at Knife to Know you, but it gives him time to reach down and grab the steel chair. Jasper Rayne flies at Knife to Know you, who swings with the chair and smacks him out of mid air.

Greed - HOME RUN!!!!!!

Hawk - That’s what happens when guys who don’t know how to use the ropes, try to use the ropes!

Knife to Know you lifts Jasper Rayne and quickly spins him around with a back suplex, before dropping him down into a spike tombstone piledriver.

Greed - LOBOTOMY! The impact bounces Jasper Rayne off his head!

Hawk - Spiked him like a wooden stake to the heart!

Knife to know you pins Jasper Rayne.

-1-2-3-

Tim Patrick lands out of nowhere, with a massive elbow drop to the back of Knife to Know you. Both men stand up, Knife to Know you swinging wildly at Tim Patrick who backs away to the corner.

Greed - Knife throwing caution to the wind, no technique, no accuracy, he’s just throwing bombs, hoping to land!

Hawk - This is make it or break it for Tim Patrick, will he cower in fear and get knocked the fuck out, or will he counter and fight back in the biggest match of his life!

Tim Patrick jumps up, using the ropes to keep him up, and he kicks Knife to Know you to the face out of the corner. Tim Patrick quickly lifts himself to a seated position on the turnbuckle pad, then he jumps off. Tim Patrick hooks the head of Knife to Know you for a DDT, then spins around and drives him down on top of Jasper Rayne.

Greed - Tim Patrick lifts himself to the corner pad and jumps off the ropes with a magnificent tornado DDT!

Hawk - I’m taking notes, I’m one of the lucky few who gets to see this new ring set up in action, before I fight in it!

Tim Patrick stands up and begins to pounds his fists into his chest. He beats his chest, then begins to hit his face. Knife to Know you stands up holding his head. He swings at Tim Patrick but is hit by several punches before his even comes close.

Greed - This guy is a wild man!

Hawk - He’s been wrestling ten years for a chance to fight the best, tonight he has a message to send and it looks like nothing will stop him!

Tim Patrick catches the arm of Knife to Know you, then quickly pulls him close and side suplexes him. Tim Patrick stands up and grabs the steel chair. He holds it up in a single hand then turns around into a chair shot from Jasper Rayne. Tim Patrick shakes his head, then retaliates with a chairs hot of his own, taking Jasper Rayne down.

Greed - NO SELL FTW!

Hawk - FTW!

Tim Patrick lifts Knife to Know you to his feet, putting the chair around his head and closing it shut. Tim Patrick pushes Knife to Know you away with the chair on his head, then he quickly spins around and heel kicks the chair closed on his face.

Greed - DETONATOR!

Hawk - That’ll do it! Both of the threats are taken out and Tim Patrick can pick who he wants to pin! I suggest Knife to Know you, who was once number two ranked in that other promotion that now sucks and ruined almost, ALMOST, ruined the sport. Thank you Nick!

Greed - Thanks Nick!

Tim Patrick pins Knife to Know you, hooking the far leg. Herb Dean drops down and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

He calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - So not only do we have the best talent in the world in FTW, but we also have up-and-coming stars!

Hawk - Tim Patrick was impressive, he really showed everything he needed to show. He can take a beating, he can dish out a beating, and he has what it takes to finish strong.

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, via PINFALL… “IRISH CAR BOMB” TIM PATRICK!

Tim Patrick exit’s the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. He stops and walks down the steps, then jumps the railing, joining the crowd. He high fives fans and handshakes with people, stopping to take pictures.

Greed - FTW, past, present, future!

Hawk - BEAT THAT!

The Global Takeover logo is shown as the show cuts to advertising.

Global Takeover returns with Anna Macdonald in the ring, a microphone in her hand. Behind Anna Macdonald is three stands, all covered by black sheets. The fans cheer wildly for her and she tries to calm them down, motioning with her hand for them to quiet down.

Anna Macdonald
Wow, if you cheered any louder you would blow the roof off of this brand new arena!

The crowd pops again with cheers before starting a chant.

“FTW!” “FIGHT THE WORLD!” “FTW!” “FIGHT THE WORLD!” “FTW!” “FIGHT THE WORLD!”

Anna Macdonald
When Brandon suggested I become the General Manager for the FTW, I was excited, nervous, but I couldn’t wait to get started. So over the off week, I watched as they set all of this up, building the arena, putting in the parking lot. I watched as they turned our home into the new wrestling capital of the world! All for this special night, the very first FTW show.

Greed - They did an amazing job on this arena, the place is spectacular!

Anna Macdonald
My first order of business as the General Manager, is the Fight the World Grand Prix!

Hawk - I would have loved to be a part of this, but The Notorious K.I.D injured my knee and I didn’t feel comfortable fighting tonight. But I’ll be back and winning again next week!

Anna Macdonald
The Fight the World Grand Prix is a double elimination tournament. As you saw in the opening contest, Tim Patrick won a wildcard match, therefore if anyone has to pull out of the Grand Prix, he’ll replace them. This tournament will go on until we have a single winner, one person with either no losses or just one loss. Now to reveal the prizes!

Greed - We’ve waited all week to see what the winner of this thing will get.

Hawk - I WISH I WAS PART OF THIS!

Anna Macdonald
Aside from the occasional title matches that will be held during the Grand Prix, the tournament champion will fight for three prizes. First…

Anna Macdonald turns around and pulls the sheet off the middle stand, revealing a massive, diamond encrusted, gold trophy.

Anna Macdonald
You’ll be the winner of the first ever Grand Prix trophy! We expect this to be a huge success and want this to be a yearly thing. By winning the first, you’ll raise the bar and set the standard for what it means to be the Grand Prix tournament winner.

Greed - That’s a spectacular trophy!

Hawk - Why do you keep saying everything is spectacular? That trophy is extraordinary! Just like me!

Anna Macdonald
If prestige and honor isn’t your thing, prize two might be what you’re looking for.

Anna Macdonald pulls away the sheet, revealing an open briefcase with stacks of money inside.

Anna Macdonald
One million dollars will go to the winner, thanks to Nike.

Greed - WHAT!? PUT ME IN THIS THING! I’LL TAKE CORNELL’S SPOT WHEN HE FLAKES TONIGHT!

Hawk - Oh I get it now, Greed! I’ll give you this, you would have the best nickname in the tournament by far!

Greed - EIGHTH DEADLY SIN FTW!

Hawk - FTW!

Anna Macdonald
Think about what you could do with that money. That’s more money than most people will ever see in a lifetime. Although, if you don’t care about the money and don’t care about prestige and honor, this tournament has a prize that will take care of the last type.

Anna Macdonald walks over and pulls away the final sheet, revealing a shiny silver briefcase.

Anna Macdonald
The one and only, CHAMPIONSHIP CASE! It can be cashed in anytime, anyplace, for anything! You can use it to destroy a rival in the match of your choice, use it to fight one of the champions when they least expect it! The Championship Case opens so many doors for whoever has it! Never main evented a major pay per view? With the championship case, you set the rules however you want!

Greed - Someone is going to have that Championship Case at the end of this thing!

Hawk - FUCK! FUCK! I WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP CASE! I HATE AUSTRALIANS!

Anna Macdonald
The Grand Prix has it all, with something for everyone! Because this Grand Prix is so special and unique, the rules are much different than a normal match. These matches will have no disqualification, no count out, and you’ll be able to win by pinfall, submission, or knockout! These matches will all have four rounds, with the time of the round based on whether it’s a title or non-title match. Non-title matches will have ten minute rounds and title matches will have fifteen minute rounds.

Greed - I wonder how these changes will affect the wrestlers in this thing.

Hawk - They are going to play a major role, along with the ring layout. These rules play to the strengths of everyone in a lot of ways, but the ring layout plays to a lot of weaknesses.

Anna Macdonald
Now that that‘s over, It‘s time for a surprise. He’s ranked number one in the entire world in both MMA and now wrestling! Last week he sent a shockwave through the wrestling industry, that will be felt forever! He’s my husband and the owner of this state of the art wrestling arena. The NLWF Undisputed, No Limit Wrestling Federation, World Heavyweight, Golden Crown, and Undisputed Tag Team Champion, BRANDON MACDONALD!

Greed - He is without a doubt, the baddest man on the planet!

Hawk - Baldest maybe… Nick Ridicule is still the best bad ass on the face of the earth!

Greed - Does Nick Ridicule hold all the belts? Did Nick Ridicule pin Brandon Macdonald last week at City of Evil, or was it vice versa?

Hawk - That was only because it was part of the plan! Nick could have kicked out, he was no selling everything!

Greed - Perhaps they’ll fight in the Grand Prix!

Hawk - Then and only then will we know who the best on the planet it!

Brandon Macdonald walks out onto the stage with all of his belts on his shoulders. He walks up to a covered pedestal and points at it.

Anna Macdonald
That’s for you, a early birthday present from Nick Ridicule..

Brandon Macdonald pulls away the sheet to reveal the FTW Championship.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 FTWChampionship

Anna Macdonald
Instead of the Golden Crown Champion, you’ll be the Fight the World Champion!

Brandon Macdonald looks at the belt and replaces the Golden Crown title with it on his shoulder. He places the Golden Crown championship on the stand and steps back with a big smile on his face.

Anna Macdonald
Who is ready for the Grand Prix?

The fans cheer wildly, shaking the arena as everyone joins in stomping their feet down. Anna Macdonald points at Bruce Buffer, then steps out of the ring. They move the three prizes to the outside of the ring and put them on a display table, where a spotlight hits them.

Greed - Three huge prizes, If you lose you’re still in, if you lose twice you’re out.

Hawk - I’m so excited for this!

Anna Macdonald walks up the ramp as Bruce Buffer takes the center of the ring.

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME! Four fifteen minute rounds in the opening round of the Fight the World Grand Prix!

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then looks at Brandon Macdonald and his wife. He looks at the World Championship and walks past, down the ramp.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Greed - KID is looking good, he has a look of determination on his face.

Hawk - He’s beaten Ryan six times now, he has good reason to be confident.

The lights begin flashing and Release Me by Taproot plays. Ryan walks out and stands at the top of the stage. He then stops and looks out into the crowd. Ryan walks down the entrance ramp smiling and looks out at the crowd. Ryan stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena again. Ryan walks to the apron and jumps up on the apron and enters the ring. Ryan stands in the center of the ring and raises his arms into the air as the music dies down.

Bruce Buffer
Introducing first… FIGHTING out of the red corner. This man is a Death Defying High Flyer! He stands 5 feet and 9 inches and weighs in at 175 pounds.. From Adelaide, Australia… HE IS THE REIGNING AND DEFENDING UNDISPUTED RISING STAR CHAMPION… THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!!!!

The Notorious K.I.D steps to the middle of the ring and stomps his foot down. He points at The Slayer and does a cut throat as he backs into his corner and does the suicide dance.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 5ed93d1e1114da23db8d8abadcfb2b30

Bruce Buffer
His opponent…. FIGHTING out of the blue corner. This man is a technical wrestler… He stands 6 feet 2 inches and weighs in at 230 pounds… From Milwaukee, Wisconsin… THE SLAYER!

The referee steps to the middle of the ring and orders both men to the middle.

Bruce Buffer
Your referee for this contest, Yves Lavigne!

The Notorious K.I.D and The Slayer walk to the middle of the ring where the referee separates them.

Yves Lavigne
Alright gentlemen, this is a championship bout, we went over the rules in the back. I expect you to put it all on the line in this match.. If you want too, shake now and come out swinging.

The Notorious K.I.D shakes his head and doesn’t shake hands with The Slayer. They stand in their corners and Yves Lavigne calls for the bell.

Yves Lavigne
FIGHT!

-FIGHT THE WORLD GRAND PRIX-

Undisputed Rising Star Championship
FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 ChampionshipMatch
FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944
The Notorious K.I.D [vs] The Slayer FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944

ROUND 1
15:00

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D runs across the ring at top speed and throws a left jab and hit’s the Slayer to the chin. The Notorious K.I.D jumps and hit’s the Slayer with a flying knee that pushes him back into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D runs in and dives down with a dropkicks to his knee.

Greed - THEIR IT IS! That Knee I Destroyed!

Hawk - He destroyed mine, I’m lucky I’ll be able to return next week.

The Slayer drops down in the corner, holding his right knee. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and stomps down on it, then kicks him to the head several times. The Notorious K.I.D stands back and holds his arms out to the side with a smile on his face. The Notorious K.I.D starts to dance, then stops and instead begins to stomp The Slayer into the corner.

Greed - We’ve seen two different types of The Notorious K.I.D over the years, we’ve seen the sad version that’s soft and we’ve seen the bad ass version who makes people shut the fuck up!

Hawk - Tonight we’re seeing the second version.

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the tops ropes and lifts himself to do a handstand. He pulls himself down and dropkicks The Slayer down against the padding. The Notorious K.I.D rolls back and up to his feet, then jumps and dropkicks The Slayer to the face again.

Greed - He’s killing him!

Hawk - I haven’t seen KID kick anyone’s ass like this, since the last time he kicked Ryan’s ass!

The Notorious K.I.D stomps stomping The Slayer in the corner, then he points toward the announcers.

Greed - He pointing at me or you?

Hawk - I think he’s pointing at me! He got lucky last week! I pulled the belt down and he hit that K.I.D dropkick, almost ending my career!

The Notorious K.I.D lifts The Slayer out of the corner and shoots him across the ring hard. The Slayer hit’s the corner pad and staggers away from the corner into a stunner.

Greed - KID Cutter!

Hawk - The end is near for Slayer!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and hooks the head of The Slayer for another cutter. This time The Notorious K.I.D runs to the corner with The Slayer. The Notorious K.I.D steps on the bottom rope, then kicks off the corner pad to flip over The Slayer and take him down with.

Greed - Double K switch!

Hawk - Nice use of the additional bottom rope by KID, I need to think of some new tricks to add to my general ring game.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up with The Slayer position in the middle of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D jumps over the ropes to the apron, then jumps off to the top of the ring post and corner pad. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off with a swanton bomb, landing hard on The Slayer in the middle of the ring. The Notorious K.I.D sits up, looking toward the table.

Greed - I think he’s trying to send you a message Hawk.

Hawk - He has something I want, he has the Rising Star Title, which would lead to a championship case and Undisputed Title match with five defenses.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and runs to the corner. He kicks off the corner pad and moonsaults off onto The Slayer, landing down on him. The Slayer rolls to his stomach and The Notorious K.I.D quickly grabs his legs. The Notorious K.I.D drops down and hooks The Slayers arm so it’s stuck on his body.

Greed - Cross legged STF, also known as the SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Hawk - It’s one of the best submissions in all of wrestling, he’s beaten some of the greatest wrestling legends in the game with it!

The Slayer taps out frantically and the referee dives in to try to break it up, waving his arm.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - KID wins easily.

Hawk - Flawless victory!

The referee gets The Notorious K.I.D to break the hold. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and takes the Undisputed Rising Star Championship, and holds it up in one hand.

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, by submission in 6 minutes 40 seconds of the first round! AND, STILL THE UNDISPUTED RISING STAR CHAMPION, THE NOTORIOUS K.I.D!!!!

Greed - That’s one defense, he just needs four more and he’s back in the major title picture!

Hawk - KID was the first man to defend a title five times for a briefcase, last year when he did it as No Limit Champion.

Greed - He can easily do it again this year!

Hawk - Not easily..

The Notorious K.I.D goes to leave the ring but stops as he watches Death-Angel walk to the ring with a black bag in his hands. The Notorious K.I.D backs up to the center of the ring, staring at Death-Angel.

Greed - No light outage for the Death-Angel entrance?

Hawk - Guess he wanted to do this one face to face.

Death-Angel enters the ring looking at The Notorious K.I.D. Death-Angel opens the bag up and pulls out the DREAM Championship, putting it on his shoulder.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 DreamTitle

Greed - Death-Angel was the man who defended the Dream Title five times to get a championship case. One that he used on you, right Hawk?

Hawk - Worst night of my life…

Death-Angel points at The Notorious K.I.D who stares at him. The Notorious K.I.D looks at the Rising Star title, then holds it up in front of Death-Angel. He shakes his head.

Greed - I thought the same thing KID did, that he wanted to go title for title…

Hawk - Well you were wrong, just like KID was. Death-Angel wants something else.

Death-Angel points at the big screen where a picture is shown.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 NoLimitTitle

Greed - The No Limit Championship! Death-Angel was the first ever champion, but he forfeited the belt to Chuck Matthews in order to get a Universal Title match.

Hawk - Death-Angel invented handing in titles for better titles! BEAT THAT!

The Notorious K.I.D walks past Death-Angel never taking his eyes off of him. The Notorious K.I.D leaves the ring and walks from the platform up the ramp to the stage. The Notorious K.I.D stops at the top of the stage and looks at the Rising Star title. The Notorious K.I.D looks over his shoulder toward the ring at Death-Angel and nods his head as the show fades to the logo.

Last edited by Nick Ridicule on November 15th 2010, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 I_vote_lcap100/100FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Empty Re: FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10

Post by Nick Ridicule November 15th 2010, 9:48 pm

The show fades back on with Death-Angel in the ring waiting.

Greed - I’m not sure what to make of what we just saw between The Notorious K.I.D and Death-Angel, but it seems as though Death-Angel is bringing back the Dream Championship, a belt he owns because of his five title defenses. Not just that, but he wants KID to bring back the No Limit Championship, the belt KID owns from defending it five times.

Hawk - That would be an amazing match. Two legends of wrestling who have never fought before, they could go title for title!

The shot shows backstage where Corey Casey is watching FTW on a flat screen TV. He stands with his arms crossed, staring at the TV. The shot fades back to ringside where Bruce Buffer takes center ring.

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME! Four ten minute rounds in the opening round of the Fight the World Grand Prix!

Nick Ridicule walks out with the Undisputed Tag Team titles on his shoulders. He walks down the ramp, looking toward the ring, then enters, looking at Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule holds up the tag team titles, then stands in his corner.

Bruce Buffer
Introducing first…. FIGHTING out of the red corner. He is a powerhouse fighter. Standing at an astonishing 8 feet 9 inches, weighing in at 600 pounds! DEATH-ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Death-Angel tilts his head to the side, staring across the ring at Nick Ridicule who paces back and forth in his corner, shadow boxing.

Bruce Buffer
His opponent, FIGTHING out of the blue corner. He is a Hybrid Force Fighter! Standing 6 feet3 inches and weighing in tonight at 222 pounds! From Miami, Florida! NICK RIDICULE!!

The referee steps to the center of the ring.

Bruce Buffer
The referee for this contest, Mario Yamasaki!

Bruce Buffer holds the microphone under the referees arm as he brings the two fighters to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule stares up at Death-Angel with a huge smile on his face, showing his fanged mouthpiece. Death-Angel looks down at Nick Ridicule with a partial smile on his face.

Mario Yamasaki
We went over the rules in the back. Protect yourselves at all times, obey my orders at all times. This will be a classic fight, shake hands to make it official.

Nick Ridicule and Death-Angel shake hands and step back to the corners. Nick Ridicule jumps up and down then looks around ringside. Death-Angel holds up his right fist and nods his head.

Mario Yamasaki
Are you ready? Are you ready? FIGHT!

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Match

Death-Angel [vs] Nick Ridicule FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944

ROUND 1
[10:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule charges to the center of the ring where he meets Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule throws a few jabs, then drops down and grabs the ankle of Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule gets stomped to the hand and he releases the ankle, standing up with a two hook combination to the body of Death-Angel.

Greed - Ridicule tried to take the giant down, but had not luck.

Hawk - Didn’t move him at all and instead he may have hand his band broken by that stomp.

Nick Ridicule jumps and punches Death-Angel to the face, then throws a body kick, connecting but having his foot caught. Death-Angel steps in and grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat as he also holds his leg. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up by his throat and choke slams him down.

Greed - That’s not a good way to start off with Death-Angel, now Ridicule has a six hundred pound man on him.

Hawk - He was trying to mix up the strikes, but Death-Angel fresh is almost impossible to stop!

Death-Angel gets to his knees and throws down punches into the face of Nick Ridicule who covers up. Nick Ridicule up kicks catching Death-Angel to the shoulder, but Death-Angel lands a falling right forearm down into his face.

Greed - Ridicule has Death-Angel in his guard, but Death-Angel is so freakishly big it doesn’t really help.

Hawk - Yeah, he can just stay in this position and pound away at Nick until the round ends or until he knocks him out!

Nick Ridicule grabs the wrist of Death-Angel with both his hands, then he throws his legs up to the shoulders of Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule puts his right leg over his left leg and secures a triangle choke on Death-Angel who tries to stand up.

Greed - Dangerous even on his back, Ridicule locks in a submission!

Hawk - But Death-Angel is still fresh, he’s still powerful, he’s on his feet!

Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule off the mat and up for a power bomb. Death-Angel brings Nick Ridicule down at top speed, power bombing him into the mat, breaking the submission hold. Death-Angel drops down and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Death-Angel stands up, holding Nick Ridicule by his head. Death-Angel throws Nick Ridicule to the corner and quickly rushes in with a splash.

Greed - You see the ring design come into play a bit their. Normally that would have been a whip to the ropes, but with the extra corners it becomes something different.

Hawk - Not only that, but that splash had to have caused more damaged. When you’re splashed against turnbuckles, it only hurts in the front of your body and where the turnbuckles dig into your back. With the pads, it’s all impact.

Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up to the corner pad, then steps on the ropes. Death-Angel grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat and lifts him to his feet up on the top of the corner. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule and choke slams him down onto the platform, sending him crashing through it.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - RIDICULE SENT CRASHING THROUGH THE RINGSIDE PLATFORM!

Hawk - This could be a knockout!

[05:00]

Mario Yamasaki looks over the ropes, then begins to count.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Greed - It could be all over!

Hawk - Even if Nick survived that, he has no idea where he is or that he’s being counted down!

“6” “7” “8” “9”

Nick Ridicule stands up near the steps of the platform. He uses the platform to stay up, then runs up the steps. Death-Angel exit’s the ring and hits him with a body shot as he moves in. Death-Angel grabs Nick Ridicule and head butts him, knocking him down.

Greed - Death-Angel smells blood, he knows he’s got Nick Ridicule hurt bad and can win it in the first round!

Hawk - That would send a huge message. Even though Death-Angel is the biggest man In the world, this would be a big upset if he beat Nick Ridicule in the start of the Grand Prix!

Death-Angel steps on Nick Ridicule’s back against the ground, then steps off. He lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet, then sets him up for a power bomb. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up to his shoulder then steps to the edge of the platform with him. Death-Angel throws Nick Ridicule forward, dropping him into a DDT off the platform, down to the cement arena floor.

Greed - He connects the cliffhanger power bomb onto the unprotected floor!

Hawk - That move he calls The Angel of Darkness, may bring him the biggest win of his career!

Death-Angel stands up and holds his arms up. He lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and throws him up to the platform.

Greed - Death-Angel could have easily taken the ten count, why the hell isn’t he?

Hawk - Missed opportunity!

Death-Angel climbs up to the platform and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Death-Angel holds Nick Ridicule against the outside of the ropes, then chops him across his chest. Death-Angel punches Nick Ridicule to the face with a straight right hand that flips him over the ropes into the ring.

Greed - KABLOOSKIE!

Hawk - KABLOOSKIE!

Death-Angel steps over the ropes, looking down at Nick Ridicule.

Greed - That’s the knock out shot that could end this match!

Hawk - It’s a ten count away from being over.

“1” “2”
Death-Angel doesn’t allow the referee to finish his count as he lifts Nick Ridicule into power bomb position. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule to his shoulder, then quickly brings him down with a cliffhanger. Death-Angel stands up holding the right leg of Nick Ridicule.

Greed - The Angel of Darkness and he’s trying to follow up with his submission!

Hawk - He wants to tap out the first man who ever tapped him out in his eighteen plus year wrestling career!

Death-Angel drops down with the STF, then grabs Nick Ridicule in an Anaconda Crossface. Death-Angel pulls back and roars, trying to break Nick Ridicule in half. The referee checks the situation, making sure Nick Ridicule is still conscious. Death-Angel rocks back and forth pulling back as hard as he can.

Greed - It’s all over, Death-Angel is going to force him to tap out or pass out!

Hawk - I can’t believe it!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The referee dives in and forces Death-Angel to break the hold. The referee stands up and points to the corner.

Greed - DEATH-ANGEL HAS BEATEN NICK RIDICULE!

Hawk - No, look!

[00:00]

Greed - The first round ended, this match is going to continue!

Hawk - What a huge turn of events!

Nick Ridicule crawls across the mat, then makes it into his corner. Death-Angel stands in the red corner and holds onto the ropes, waiting.

Greed - This is going to give Nick a slight chance to recover from that first round beating!

Hawk - That just goes to show you how big of a difference these rounds can make!

Nick Ridicule uses the ropes in the corner to pull himself up to his feet. He looks across the ring at Death-Angel who shakes his head. Ring girl Arianny Celeste holds up a round 2 card and walks around thering, then down the steps from the platform. She waves at the camera,then blows a kiss. The referee walks to the middle of the ring

Mario Yamasaki
Round two… Are you ready? Are you ready? FIGHT!

He calls for the bell.

ROUND 2
[10:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel charges across the ring. Nick Ridicule dives out of the way, rolling out of the corner. Death-Angel splashes the corner pad and turns around into a jumping Nick Kick to the face.

Greed - Ridicule gets a running start, rebounds off the ropes and hits that modified yakuza kick he loves!

Hawk - NICK KICK FTW!

Nick Ridicule hits Death-Angel with four left hooks to the body, then jumps and hits him with a right superman punch. Death-Angel swings a right hand at him but he ducks underneath it and runs to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds with a flying knee to the back of Death-Angel, sending him staggering to the ropes.

Greed - Nick avoids the KABLOOSKIE!

Hawk - He’s looking way better in this round than he did in the opening round!

Death-Angel rebounds with a clothesline attempt. Nick Ridicule lowers his shoulder and manages to lift Death-Angel up for a fireman’s carry.

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Hawk - He’s got Death-Angel up!

Nick Ridicule stands in the center of the ring with Death-Angel up on his shoulders. Nick Ridicule runs towards the ropes and throws Death-Angel over, falling with him. They land on the platform, crashing through it.

Greed - DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!

Hawk - They both crash through the platform, only a few feet away from where Nick Ridicule went through it earlier in the match!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - The Round Lottery does damage to both men!

Hawk - I’m shocked Nick could lift him… actually, not really.

Nick Ridicule climbs out of the hole in the platform and rolls into the ring. The referee looks over the ropes through the hole.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”
Nick Ridicule stands next to the referee looking down into the dark hole.

Greed - Now we’ll see if Death-Angel can get up before the count!

Hawk - I’m not sure he’ll be able to make!

“6” “7” “8” “9!”
The referee goes to make the final count but Death-Angel emerges on the other side of the ring, standing tall. Death-Angel grabs the platform and uses it to stay up on his feet. Nick Ridicule looks over his shoulder, then runs to the ropes. He rebounds and runs across the ring, then jumps up to the top rope. Nick Ridicule springboards high off the ropes and clears the platform, taking Death-Angel down with a cross body.

Greed - RIDICULE CAN FLY!!!

Hawk - Whoa, he’s showing his wide range of moves in this match, no matter what position he’s in, he has a move for it.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks up the steps to the platform. He walks to the edge of the platform and motions for Death-Angel to get up. Death-Angel slowly starts to stand up on the arena floor. Nick Ridicule runs across the platform and jumps off with a Nick Kick to the face of Death-Angel.

Greed - FLYING NICK KICK!

Hawk - That’s really the only way to kick a guy that huge to the face!

Death-Angel staggers back and lands on the guardrail, knocking it down. He falls into the crowd, knocking people out of their seats. Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs Death-Angel, taking a body shot as he does. Death-Angel shoves Nick Ridicule away, then runs at him. Death Angel dives for a spear but Nick Ridicule jumps over him, walking across his back and he rushes by. Nick Ridicule jumps off the back of Death-Angel, then watches as he runs head first into the steps connected to the platform.

Greed - I think the entire ringside area just moved!

Hawk - Ridicule avoids the spear and sends Death-Angel crashing into the steps!

Nick Ridicule forces Death-Angel up the steps to the platform. He slowly lifts Death-Angel to his knees and unloads with a flurry of strikes, mixing up his punches and adding kicks. Death-Angel stands up, grabbing Nick Ridicule by the throat, pushing him toward the edge of the platform.

Greed - Death-Angel never stops fighting!

Hawk - Even when he’s dead he keeps fighting!

Nick Ridicule body kicks Death-Angel, then jumps up hitting him with an uppercut to the chin. Death-Angel staggers backward toward the ring and Nick Ridicule runs at him. Nick Ridicule dives with a shoulder block, knocking Death-Angel over the ropes into the ring.

Greed - Ridicule manages to take this fight back inside the six sided ring!

Hawk - How are either of these guys going to finish each other?

Nick Ridicule walks over to the ropes and tries to enter the ring. He’s grabbed by the throat as he does and Death-Angel stands up. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up for a choke slam but Nick Ridicule kicks him to the face and lands back on the apron. Death-Angel clotheslines Nick Ridicule down, then starts to climb the ropes.

Greed - Death-Angel is trying to get to the top.

Hawk - It’s hard without the turnbuckles, he’s having so much trouble that he should just say fuck it.

Death-Angel steps on the third rope, holding on to the top. Nick Ridicule rolls into the ring and stands up. He grabs Death-Angel in crucifix power bomb position, then lifts him out of the corner. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and throws Death-Angel over the ropes, sending him crashing through the platform, between the two holes, destroying the gap.

“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!”“HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - Again! Death-Angel sent through the floor again!

Hawk - Ridicule showing amazing power! No way he’s getting up from that!

Nick Ridicule leans over the ropes, a smirk on his face as he looks out at the roaring crowd. Nick Ridicule climbs up the ropes and steps on the corner pad and ring post. He reaches up and grabs the hovering camera. He lowers it down on the boom, then holds it in front of his face.

Greed - He’s got the camera crane!

Hawk - That gives me the most awesome idea ever!

Nick Ridicule
I LOVE MY JOB! Hi Ashley!

Nick Ridicule waves, then points the camera to show the crowd going wild. He points the camera down into the hole to reveal Death-Angel laid out, then he faces it toward the referee starting to count.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Nick Ridicule jumps down from the corner into the ring, then stands next to the referee and leans over the rope.

Greed - If Death-Angel gets up, Ridicule is ready to keep fighting.

Hawk - But the round is coming to an end, so if Death-Angel can just survive, he’ll get a rest!

[00:15]

“6” “7” “8” “9” “10!”

Death-Angel’s hand hit’s the platform and shortly after he lifts himself up onto it, laying down on the platform.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - What happened? Is this going to round three or is it all over?

Hawk - The referee counted to ten, but Death-Angel might have been up. Also the round has ended so if it’s ruled that Death-Angel was up, this thing will continue!

The referee waves his arms, then raises the right hand of Nick Ridicule into the air.

Greed - It’s all over!

Hawk - Good call by the referee, Death-Angel will still have another chance in the Grand Prix, but now all of his matches are elimination matches!

Greed - What an exciting war that was, we’ve still got a ton of action left, stay tuned!

Hawk - BEST WRESTLING SHOW ON EARTH FTW!

The shot fades away to Corey Casey backstage, a smile on his face as he continues to watch on the TV. He turns around and is swiftly kicked to the balls. Gunther drops down to his knees and motions.

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Gunther-no-no-o

Then he stands up and walks away. Corey Casey holds his balls and stands up. He reaches into his pants and pulls out a cup, then puts it back in. Corey Casey gets an evil expression on his face as the show cuts to the logo followed by advertising.

Last edited by Nick Ridicule on November 16th 2010, 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 I_vote_lcap100/100FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule November 16th 2010, 1:46 pm

The show returns to a backstage shot. Brandon and Anna Macdonald are standing near the arena entrance, talking to each other.

Anna Macdonald
You have to wait right here for him?

Brandon Macdonald
Yeah. Sorry. I need to be the first person he sees

Anna Macdonald
Why?

Brandon Macdonald
I need to make sure that the transaction is guaranteed.

Anna Macdonald
Okay, well, if you're sure. I'll be waiting in my office. Okay?

Brandon Macdonald
Sure thing. I'll be there as soon as I see him

Anna turns and walks away, back towards her office. Brandon leans up against the wall. He looks at his watch, and then back at the door.

The door to the arena swings open, and Tommy Cornell walks in, wearing a ton of NLWF gear. He has a big smile on his face, until he sees Brandon, which turns his face into a neutral expression.

Brandon Macdonald
Tommy. Get over here.

Tommy Cornell
What do you want? Something stupid, no doubt.. Or maybe you want me to hit you with Hollywood Impact now instead of in the ring!

Brandon Macdonald
I want something from you. Something on the line in our match tonight.

Tommy Cornell
What is it?

Brandon Macdonald
Put your shares on the line. You own twenty-five percent of the NLWF. Put it on the line against me.

Tommy Cornell laughs.

Tommy Cornell
Put some of your belts on the line.

Brandon Macdonald looks at him, and shrugs

Brandon Macdonald
Sure. I'll put the Fight the World and World Heavyweight titles on the line.

Tommy turns and begins to walk away. Brandon grabs his shoulder and spins him back around.

Brandon Macdonald
Now put your shares on the line.

Tommy looks at Brandon

Tommy Cornell
Sure. I'll put them on the line. But first.....

Tommy leans forward and stares eye to eye with Brandon

Tommy Cornell
First you have to catch me

Tommy pokes Brandon in the eyes, and then sprints off down the hallway. Brandon blinks and rubs his eyes, before opening them, and sprinting off down the hallway after Tommy. The shot fades to ringside.

Greed - Vintage Cornell. Always playing the role of antagonist!

Hawk - He’s playing the role of coward tonight, he doesn’t want any part of Brandon Macdonald.

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME! Four fifteen minute rounds in the opening round of the Fight the World Grand Prix!

"Ohhhh, you touch my tralala……mmmmmm, my ding ding dong (ooh)

Ding Dong song by gutnher begins to play as Gunther walks out with the Sunshine girls. As they make it down to the ring, Gunther gives each of them a kiss before he enters the ring. He keeps his jacket, pants, and glasses on, even when he fights.

Greed - Last week he pulled off arguably the greatest upset of all time. We saw Matt Gray defeat Nick Ridicule inside the End Game, Chad Mason defeat Chuck Matthews in Devastation, but last week seeing Gunther destroy Corey Casey was something on a whole new level!

Hawk - He kicked Corey to the balls about a dozen times last week, he even tried again earlier tonight but Corey was wearing a cup.

The Lights in the arena go out…

EXPLODE!

“The Dehumanizing Process” by Chimaira blasts out of the house PA system. Large columns of fire suddenly erupt from under the stage. Corey Casey slowly walks out from behind the curtain and pauses for a moment at the top of the stage. He then throws his arms out to either side in a crucifixion pose as large fireballs explode behind him.

Clear the way the new king has arrived
To take your place while I've got you on your knees
I always had this vision of who I'd become
A powerful giant who could rule with ease
And who would

Corey slowly walks down the ramp, a look of anger and contempt on his face as he ignores the mindless masses booing him from behind the security barricade.

Bring the truth
I will bring the truth
Your time is up-there's no chance left for you

Bring the truth
I will bring the truth
Your time is up as I end it for you

Corey climbs the steps and ducks into the ring. He goes to the nearest corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He then throws his arms out to his sides again in the same crucifixion pose

Was it me or were you just afraid
When you promised me nothing but a throne
When time comes you will hide the fact
That you will only be one way
A fake liar

You can try to hide
It will all come back to you
You shatter dreams before they're fully dreamt
You're a pig and should die
I would feel no remorse
I honestly absolutely fucking hate you
Hate you

Corey soaks in the hatred that the crowd heaps on him. A smirk slowly appears on his face as the crowd boos him.

You can't change this
The only thing you have to remember is

Bury my dreams... I will bury you

Corey drops down from the turnbuckle and turns, staring directly into the eyes of his opponent

Greed - I lost a lot of respect for this man last week, but he’s still on of the best fighters of all time.

Hawk - He’s beaten the best because he’s one of the best. He might be a douche, but he’s our douche!

Bruce Buffer
The following is a rematch from City of Evil and it is for the XXX Championship! Introducing first… FIGHTING out of the red corner. He is a sexual fighter. Standing 6 foot 5 inches and weighing 230 pounds. From Malmo, Sweden. He is the reigning and defending XXX Champion. “THE SEX GOD” GUNTHER!

Gunther takes a step forward and places his hands on his hips looking around at the cheering crowd. Corey Casey punches the corner pad, then grabs a handful of his own hair, staring at Gunther across the ring.

Greed - Corey is going crazy waiting for this fight to begin.

Hawk - He’s had to think about the beating Gunther gave him for over a week now!

Bruce Buffer
His opponent.. FIGHTING out of the blue corner. He is a hardcore brawler. Standing 6 foot 5 inches and weighing in at 250 pounds! From South Boston, Massachusetts… COREY CASEY!

Corey Casey steps to the center of the ring and is stopped by the referee.

Bruce Buffer
The referee for this contest, Steve Mazzagatti!

Corey Casey smacks the hand of Steve Mazzagatti off of him, then steps face to face with Gunther. Gunther turns his head away from Corey Casey, looking out at the crowd with his lips perched.

Steve Mazzagatti
Gentlemen, we went over the rules in the back. Touch gloves and come out fighting.

Corey Casey doesn’t shake hands with Gunther, instead he just continues to stare him down. Steve Mazzagatti orders both men back into the corners.

Steve Mazzagatti
Ready? Ready? BRING IT ON, COME ON!

He calls for the bell.

XXX Championship
Gunther [vs] Corey Casey FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944

ROUND 1
[15:00]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey runs across the ring at Gunther. Corey Casey pushes Gunther back into the corner, trapping him against the pad. Corey Casey unloads with punches to the body and face of Gunther, before grabbing him by his throat in the death clutch.

Greed - Gunther is about to feel the full force of Corey Casey’s punching power!

Hawk - Or he’ll block the punches with his mustache!

Corey Casey punches Gunther as he pushes him back into the corner by his throat. Corey Casey lands more punches to the face, then he whips Gunther out of the corner, sending him to the ropes. Gunther rebounds and ducks under a big boot attempt from Corey Casey. Gunther hit’s the ropes again and this time rebounds into a choke slam from Corey Casey.

Greed - You’re seeing a much more focused Corey Casey than you saw last week.

Hawk - Last week he just seemed to lose all focus on the match and it cost him.

Corey Casey holds Gunther by his throat against the mat, choking the life out of him. Corey Casey lands some downward punches into his face, then lifts him up by the throat. Corey Casey throws Gunther to the corner with one hand, then rushes in and clotheslines him, dropping him down in the corner.

Greed - Was last week the real deal or was it a fluke, that’s what this match tonight will determine.

Hawk - No matter what happens though, Gunther will always have his City of Evil win over Corey Casey!

Greed - Like TJ Tilli has a win over you!

Hawk - Neutral

Corey Casey backs up to his corner, then he runs across the ring and delivers a kick to the face of Gunther down in the corner. Corey Casey reaches down and lifts Gunther to his feet. Corey Casey hit’s a short elbow to the face of Gunther, then he lifts him up to sit on the corner pad. Corey Casey steps through the ropes to the platform.

Greed - Corey Casey has evil intentions here tonight, he wants to break Gunther down.

Hawk - He wants to embarrass Gunther as badly as Gunther embarrassed him!

Corey Casey steps up to the ropes and grabs Gunther. Corey Casey falls backwards and manages to Russian legsweep Gunther to the ringside platform. Corey Casey stands up and looks at the crowd which boos him relentlessly.

Greed - The people love to hate Corey Casey, that’s what makes him one of the best ever!

Hawk - Unlike other people who are only hated, I agree with you, people love hating Corey.

Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet and whips him to the outside ropes. Corey Casey drops down and allows Gunther to jump over him. Gunther stops at the edge of the platform and turns around to see Corey Casey running at him. Corey Casey lowers his shoulder and spears Gunther off the platform. They clear the guardrail and land in the crowd, taking out rows of fans and chairs.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!!!

Hawk - That was amazing! Corey has the most powerful spear in all of wrestling!

[09:48]

Corey Casey pushes up and gets to his feet, surrounded by the audience. He holds his arms out to the side, then reaches down and lifts Gunther to his feet. Corey Casey whips Gunther and he hit’s the guardrail. Corey Casey runs and clotheslines Gunther over the guardrail, sending him rolling across a table, before landing on the arena floor.

Greed - Things are not looking good for the Sex God, he’s starting to be destroyed.

Hawk - If you remember correctly, this is how the match at City of Evil started. Corey Casey was doing great until he believed Gunther had been beaten.

Corey Casey quickly jumps the guardrail, stepping on the table. He reaches down and grabs Gunther, then pulls him up. Corey Casey sets Gunther up for a power bomb, then lifts him up and holds him in position.

Greed - Corey Casey is going to power bomb Gunther through that table!

Hawk - No… wait!

Corey Casey runs with Gunther, stepping across the tables before stopping and power bombing Gunther through the final table at the end. Corey Casey stands at the edge of the table, staring down at Gunther laid out on broken wood.

Greed - So many dangers around the ring, inside the ring, we’re witnessing history tonight and I’m enjoying every second of it!

Hawk - This has been an amazing night and we still have the main event, belts for NLWF ownership!

Corey Casey jumps off the table and lands on Gunther with a elbow drop. Corey Casey sits up, then he gets to his feet, lifting Gunther. Corey Casey uppercuts Gunther then grabs him in the death clutch. Corey Casey lands two punches, then lifts Gunther up and choke slams him on the platform.

Greed - Corey is read to finish, he’s prepared to bring it back to the ring where he can end it.

Hawk - Although this is no DQ and no count out, Corey can’t get under the ring to get his favorite weapons, because of the platform.

Corey Casey lifts himself up to the platform, then jumps back down. He grabs one of the ringside tables and clears the stuff off of it. Corey Casey takes the table and places it between the platform and guardrail. Corey Casey laughs as he stares out at the booing audience.

Greed - Corey loves it, he loves the boos and they’ll only feed his fire.

Hawk - This is typical Corey Casey though, he’s stopped his attack to do other things! Where is the focus? Where is the ability to finish?

Corey Casey grabs the guardrail and begins to shake it. He pulls and lifts the guardrail, separating it from the barricade. Corey Casey lifts the section of guardrail over his head, then drops it down on the table, bridging the platform and guardrail.

Greed - HOLY SHIT! Look at what Corey Casey just set up! How dare you question his finishing capability!

Hawk - I love these violent concoctions!

Corey Casey looks at the guardrail on the table, elevated over the arena floor. He smiles, then lifts himself up to the platform. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet, then sets him up for a suplex. Corey Casey lifts Gunther up for the suplex and holds him in position. Corey Casey walks to the edge of the platform, holding Gunther high above.

Greed - He’s going to purify him through that table and guardrail!

Hawk - He’ll kill him!

[5:06]

Gunther kicks with his legs and manages to land behind Corey Casey. They both spin around, Corey Casey throwing a wicked right hook that Gunther drops out of the way of. Gunther punches Corey Casey to the balls, then shakes his hand.

Greed - COREY IS WEARING A CUP!

Hawk - SMART! Considering no one has ever taken a ball beating like he did last week, good strategy.

Gunther stands up with an uppercut that catches Corey Casey to the chin and almost knocking him off the platform. Corey Casey stands at the edge, his back facing the guardrail and table. He puts his arms out to the side, waving them to keep his balance.

Greed - Corey is going to be put through his own set up!

Hawk - He masterminded his own demise!

Gunther punches Corey Casey to the stomach, the grabs his shoulders and pulls him in for a head butt.

Greed - MUSTACHE TO THE FACE!

Hawk - I’ve never seen a man hit another man with his mustache!

Corey Casey teeters on the edge, but manages to stay up. Gunther throws a jab, but it’s only to set up a vicious punt kick to the balls of Corey Casey.

Greed - Even with a cup, that had to hurt!

Hawk - Yeah, athletic cups protect the area, but they don’t stop the blow completely.

Corey Casey holds his balls, then swings with a left hand to keep Gunther back. Gunther avoids the shot, stepping back out of range.

Gunther runs at Corey Casey, then jumps and spins around hitting him with his ass. Corey Casey staggers back, almost falling off the platform.

Greed - FLYING ASS!

Hawk - Gunther is going to send him straight to hell!

Corey Casey steps forward and grabs Gunther to the throat.

Greed - DEATH CLUTCH!

Hawk - I thought Core Casey was about to be finished, but he’s still in this thing!

The Sunshine Girls run up the steps of the platform and run behind Corey Casey. They drop down to their hands and knees, side by side behind him. Gunther knees Corey Casey to the balls, then hits his hand away from his throat. Gunther jumps and punt kicks Corey Casey to the balls, then shoves him. Corey Casey trips over the sunshine girls and falls off the platform, landing on the guardrail and table.

Greed - Gunther uses one of the oldest tricks in the book!

Hawk - Corey is just lucky he didn’t break through that, he’s also lucky the round is over!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Gunther backs away slowly until he hit’s the outside of the ring ropes. Gunther enters the ring and goes to his corner.

Greed - We found out earlier that if a wrestler can’t get back into the ring by the referees call, the match will end.

Hawk - That’s what happened to Death-Angel, that was a great match.

Corey Casey rolls off the guardrail, then rolls onto the platform. He stands up, holding the back of his head and his balls. He enters the ring and stands in his corner.

Greed - I’m SO ready to watch these guys keep fighting!

Hawk - This has been such a great rivalry, GUNTHER VERSUS CASEY FTW!

Steve Mazzagatti

He calls for the bell.

ROUND 2

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey limps out of his corner, still covering his balls. Gunther moves around like a cat, bobbing and weaving around. Gunther runs circles around Corey Casey, then moves in with a jab, jab, straight right combination, before moving out of range. Corey Casey swings wildly ,catching nothing but air.

Greed - Gunther is moving very well, he may have used the same City of Evil strategy on him here tonight.

Hawk - Chuck Matthews showed a long time ago, that if you can push Corey Casey deep into a fight, you’ll gas him out!

Gunther moves in, this time with a jab, jab, kick to the balls, catching Corey Casey off guard. Gunther moves in fast and DDT’s Corey Casey down to the mat as he holds his balls. Gunther rolls Corey Casey to his back and pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Greed - First fall of the match. I can’t believe what we’re seeing.

Hawk - If Corey Casey wants to be the best, he needs to be able to stay fresh throughout an entire match!

Gunther stands up and looks down. He smiles and nods his head, then he runs to the ropes. Gunther rebounds and jumps, coming down with a leg drop on Corey Casey.

Greed - THREE LEGGED LEG DROP! THREE LEGGED LEG DROP! THREE LEGGED LEG DROP!

Hawk - I want to see Gunther versus Jasper Rayne… I don’t know why.

Gunther pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out and Gunther quickly stands up. Gunther grabs the legs of Corey Casey and he pulls them back, spreading them open. Gunther nods his head and the Sunshine girls run up the stairs to the platform. They run over to the ring and climb the outside of the ropes. One of the girls dives into the ring and flying head butts Corey Casey to the balls.

Greed - JUST LIKE CITY OF EVIL!

Hawk - WAZZZZZZZUP!!?!?!?… I don’t know why.

The other girl dives into the ring and flying head butts Corey Casey to the balls. Gunther releases the legs of Corey Casey and he walks to the corner. The sunshine girls walks over and lifts Gunther up, sitting him on the corner pad.

Greed - I wish I had bitches that did whatever I wanted them too.

Hawk - We all do! GUNTHER TREND FTW!

Gunther jumps out of the corner with an elbow drop, driving his elbow down into the heart of Corey Casey.

[10:11]

Greed - Glamorous elbow to the heartless chest of Corey Casey!

Hawk - NO SELL! NO FUCKING SELL!

Corey Casey sits up, then gets to his feet. He runs and spears one of the sunshine girls before Gunther can get up. Gunther stands up.

Corey Casey stands up and boots Gunther to the face, knocking him down in the center of the ring.

Greed - HOLY SHIT! COREY CASEY RAGE RAMPAGE!

Hawk - I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so pissed off!

Corey Casey stares at the sunshine girl standing in the corner, cowering in fear. Corey Casey runs and splashes her in the corner, then laughs about it. He lifts the girl up in the corner by her throat, then punches her once to the face and lets her drop.

Greed - Oh my god! Corey is so pissed off he’s beating up women!

Hawk - Gunther’s bitches are taking a beating! This is just like if Corey Casey kicked Gunther to the balls!

Corey Casey watches as Gunther gets to his feet. Corey Casey runs and spears Gunther, then unloads punches down into his face. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Gunther rebounds and is immediately hit by a jumping high knee from Corey Casey.

Greed - This is the Corey Casey we’ve seen who can’t be stopped!

Hawk - The Corey Casey that was almost killed by Bad Company, he’s back!

Corey Casey grabs Gunther by his throat and lifts him up. Corey Casey choke slams Gunther down to the mat, then punches him to the face and lifts him up again. Corey Casey choke slams Gunther down and punches him to the face again.

Greed -This has got to feel good for Corey Casey, he’s waited a week to pound away at Gunther!

Hawk - Don’t fuck with Corey Casey in a match with no rules! He hasn’t even used any weapons and he’s kicking ass!

Corey Casey walks to the corner and lifts himself to the pad. He jumps off the ropes and drops a knee down into the face of Gunther. Corey Casey rolls and lifts one of the sunshine girls to her feet. Corey Casey runs and tosses her over the ropes, letting her land hard on the platform. He laughs and walks over to the other girl, laid out in the corner.

Greed - I’ve never seen Corey enjoy himself more than he is right now!

Hawk - His balls are thrilled as they hide behind a cup, because CC is dishing up sweet revenge!

Corey Casey lifts the girl out of the corner and runs with her, then tosses her over the ropes, letting her hit the platform next to the other girl. Corey Casey turns around and walks over to grab Gunther and lift him to his feet. Corey Casey elbows Gunther to the face and spins around. He throws a fireball at Gunther’s face, taking him down. Gunther rolls around on the mat, holding his face.

Greed - BURN! Literally…

Hawk - What a rivalry this is! This has been such a great battle, you almost forget it’s for the XXX Championship!

[04:54]

Corey Casey lifts Gunther into power bomb position, then he lifts him up. Corey Casey runs and power bombs Gunther over the ropes, sending him landing on the platform between the sunshine girls. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then he lifts himself up to sit on the corner pad. Corey Casey stand up on the ropes, then steps on the corner pad and ring post, trying to keep his balance.

Greed - Corey Casey is gonna fly!

Hawk - No

Corey Casey moonsaults off the corner to the outside platform, landing on Gunther and the Sunshine girls.
Corey Casey gets to his knees and holds his stomach. He stands up and throws his arms to the side. Corey Casey grabs Gunther by his arm and drags him away, toward the edge of the platform.

Greed - He’s bringing him over to that guardrail and table set up!

Hawk - Corey Casey is ready to end this!

Corey Casey lifts Gunther up to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey looks down at the table and guardrail in front on him, but falls back and brain busters Gunther on the platform.

Greed - He changed his mind?

Hawk - Maybe he got an even sicker idea!

Corey Casey grabs the sunshine girls by the hair and drags them across the platform. He drops one of them down onto the guardrail-table bridge, then tosses the other one on.

Greed - Good call…

Hawk - FUTURISTIC MIND READING ABILITIES FTW!

Corey Casey turns around and lifts Gunther to his feet. Corey Casey lifts Gunther up for a suplex, then faces the bridge. Corey Casey spins Gunther down and jumps forward, dropping him from the suplex, into a tombstone piledriver. They land on the sunshine girls and crash through the guardrail and table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Hawk - I never knew those guardrails could be bent in half!

Corey Casey stands up and looks at the damage. Gunther laid out on the sunshine girls, with the guardrail bent around them and broken table pieces underneath.

Greed - Corey Casey has just become the XXX Champion! No way Gunther is getting up!

Hawk - That XXX Title is amazing, you’ll get three championship cases and a shot at the FTW Title if you can defend it ten times.

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side as the referee begins his count.

“1” “2” “3” “4” “5”

Greed - You can count to one hundred and it wont matter!

Hawk - But look at the time! it's running out on this round!

“6” “7” “8” “9”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey laughs as he realizes the round has ended. Corey Casey reaches down and grabs Gunther, lifting him up. Corey Casey lifts Gunther up to his shoulders in the fireman’s carry position, then carries him up the steps to the platform. Corey Casey dumps Gunther over the ropes and enters the ring.

Greed - We’re going to see another round!

Hawk - Corey Casey wouldn’t allow the match to end. Had he left Gunther out there, he wouldn’t have been able to make it into the ring.

Corey Casey stands in his corner, pacing back and forth.

Greed - He’s ready to finish him.

Hawk - Not much left to finish.

Gunther grabs onto the bottom rope as Corey Casey screams at the referee to ring the bell.

Steve Mazzagatti

He calls for the bell.

ROUND 3

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey walks across the ring and lifts Gunther up in the corner. Corey Casey pushes him against the pad by his throat, then hits him with several punches to the face. Corey Casey hits Gunther with a back elbow, then he pulls him out of the corner to the middle of the ring. Corey Casey lifts Gunther up for a suplex then drops him forward so his feet bounces off the ropes. Corey Casey spins around and jackhammers Gunther down in the middle of the ring.

Greed - Purifier!

Hawk - Gunther tried his best..

Corey Casey pins Gunther.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey lifts Gunther off the mat, breaking the count. Corey Casey stands up holding the legs of Gunther, then he spins him around, locking in the high elevation Boston crab.

Greed - ASYLUM WALLS!

Hawk - He wants him to tap out!

Corey Casey drives his knee into the back of Gunther as he applies pressure to the hold. Gunther reaches for the ropes but can’t move from the middle of the ring.

Greed - He can leave this locked in until the end of the fight if he wanted too.

Hawk - What a war this was though.

Corey Casey releases the hold and stomps down into the back of Gunther head. Corey Casey lifts Gunther to his feet and takes a knee to the balls.

Greed - NO!

Hawk - That son of a bitch is still fighting!

Corey Casey stays on his feet and delivers a swift kick to Gunther’s balls.

Greed - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!

Hawk - Roshambo FTW!

Gunther spins around and kicks Corey Casey to the balls. Corey Casey staggers back and hit’s the ropes. He rebounds forward and kicks Gunther to the balls.

Greed - Who will go down!?

Hawk - These guys have the toughest balls ever!

Gunther goes for a kick to the balls but Corey Casey grabs his leg and trips him down. Corey Casey spins Gunther over and locks in the Boston crab.

Greed - This has got to be it!

Hawk - Gunther will never tap out!

Corey Casey pulls back on the hold, too much and Gunther pops out. Corey Casey leans back and slingshots Gunther, sending him up and into the corner. Corey Casey stands up and runs to the ropes. Gunther staggers out of the corner, holding his face. Corey Casey rebounds off the ropes and spears him.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Corey Casey quickly lifts Gunther to his feet, then up for a suplex. Corey Casey runs forward and jumps, spinning Gunther down from the suplex, into a spike tombstone piledriver.

Hawk - JUMPING SCREWDRIVER!

Corey Casey pins Gunther, driving his forearm down into his face.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[9:28]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - NEW XXX CHAMPION! COREY CASEY HAS TAKEN GOLD AGAIN!

Hawk - I want to see a third match! I think a third encounter between these guys would be legendary!

Corey Casey stands up and is handed the XXX Title, which he holds high and proud.

Bruce Buffer
Here is your winner, via pinfall, and the NEW XXX CHAMPION, COREY CASEY!

Greed - He moves on in the Grand Prix, next week he’ll fight NICK RIDICULE!

Hawk - WOW! That’s a match that’s good enough for pay per view, but you add to that the FTW Debut of Jason Hawk and you’ve got a legendary card!

The camera cuts to backstage, as Brandon Macdonald is walking around angrily, grabbing backstage workers. He walks by a crew member, and grabs him

Brandon Macdonald
Have you seen Tommy Cornell?

The man shakes his head no, and Brandon continues to walk. Suddenly, he hears a scream coming from Anna's office. He sprints over to there, and rushes in

Brandon Macdonald
What's going on?! What happened?!

Anna Macdonald looks at him from behind her desk, clearly flustered by something.

Anna Macdonald
That pervert Tommy Cornell came in here, trying to get me to show him my breasts, and then tried to grab my ass, so I slapped him and screamed. He ran out that way

She points out the door, down the hallway. Brandon rushes out and runs out around the backstage area, looking for Tommy. He walks around, looking for anything. He walks by a merchandise stand, with a salesman behind it.
Brandon stops as he passes the stand. He turns, and runs at the stand, diving over it and spearing the worker. He rips the gear off of the man, and reveals Tommy Cornell. Brandon punches him in the face a few times, before picking him up by his shirt.

Brandon Macdonald
You trying to get inside my head you little creep?

Tommy didn't say anything, he just looked at Brandon

Brandon Macdonald
Put your shares on the line Tommy. Put your money where your creepy hands are trying to go

Tommy didn't say anything, so Brandon slams his head into the wall a few times.

Tommy Cornell
I can’t put my shares on the line against you…

Brandon Macdonald
You can and you will!

Brandon Macdonald hits Tommy Cornell with a knee to the face, pulling him into it with a muay thai clinch.

Tommy Cornell
Okay, okay! I'll put my shares on the line.

Brandon Macdonald
Good. I'm not going to fuck you up yet. I'll save it for the match.

Brandon lets go of Tommy, and kicks him in the side of the knee, knocking Tommy over. He turns and walks back towards Anna's office, as Tommy lays in a pile of clothes.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Ridicule November 16th 2010, 2:29 pm

The shot fades in and shows a room with a single chair. A man is tied to the chair, a burlap sack over his head. Above the chair, a single white light bulb burns brightly, casting a pool of light on the floor. The man tied to the chair is struggling to free himself from his bonds, but to no avail.
Suddenly, familiar evil laughter is heard. The man tied to the chair lifts his head and looks in the general direction of the laughter

Man
What’s going on?

The laughter continues as a lone figure steps out from the darkness. He is wearing a long black robe with the hood pulled up. The hooded man places his right hand on the tied up man’s shoulder

???

Failure is a tricky thing. It haunts us…follows us around like a stench that will not just go away. You can’t rid yourself of failure by yelling for all the world to hear that “I am the best.” You can’t brag failure away. There are two cures for failure…winning when it counts…

The hooded man reaches up slowly and takes down his hood…revealing the evil grin of Corey Casey

Corey Casey

…or death…

Corey snaps his fingers, causing a fireball to begin burning in his hand. Suddenly, the door to the dark room explodes open. The Notorious KID enters the room and immediately tries to tackle Corey to the ground

The Notorious KID

You sick fuck! What are you doing?!

Corey manages to side-step KID at the last second, causing KID to miss and fall on the floor. Corey whirls around and stares at KID, his wicked grin never faltering

Corey Casey

My apprentice has failed me KID…this is called re-education through pain

Corey reaches out and grabs the burlap sack. He rips the burlap sack off…revealing the terrified and bloody face of The Slayer

Corey Casey

Since day one all The Slayer has done is disappoint. He was supposed to be a great contender…a main eventer…but he failed. He was supposed to be one of the men who managed to undermine Brenton Cyrus and Salvation…and he failed. I offered him a place to reform our old tag team…I offered him a chance to right the wrongs of his career. I OFFERED HIM A CHANCE TO BE THE APPRENTICE THAT I WAS TO BRENTON! AND HE FUCKING FAILED AGAIN!!!!

KID slowly climbs to his feet. He never takes his eyes off of Corey.

Corey Casey

We have been enemies KID. We have damn near destroyed each other time and again. But there is one thing that I know for sure about you…I know you don’t like suffering, I know you are one of the care-free high fliers who hates to see others experience pain. But there is something else I know about you…I know that deep down inside…there is a monster waiting to be unleashed.

KID looks at Corey. KID’s eyes are filled with uncertainty and doubt

Corey Casey

I saw when you dragged Ryan Apollos behind your monster truck all those months ago. I was there when you beat Ryan damn near to death with a chain. I know that you could be the one to finally end the suffering of Ryan Apollos…The Slayer…whatever he is going by these days…

Corey reaches into his robes and pulls out a lighter. He flicks it open and tosses it to KID. KID catches the lighter and looks at the skull and cross bones design on it

Corey Casey

You know what must be done KID. You know what you need to do in order to end the suffering of the conflicted slayer…

KID nods slowly. The Slayer looks up at KID, his eyes seemingly pleading for mercy

The Slayer
KID…please…help me…

KID sighs heavily and flicks the lighter, causing the flame to spring to life

The Notorious KID

It’s…it’s for your own good Ryan…

KID tosses the lighter into The Slayers’ lap. The flames consume The Slayer’s lower body first and begin to spread all over his body. The Slayer lets out a soul piercing scream as he feels his flesh being consumed by the hungry flames. The Notorious KID simply stands in front of The Slayer and watches as The Slayer is burned to death. The camera is barely able to see Corey Casey standing behind the chair, his wicked grin widening as he watches The Slayer burn. Corey’s voice can be heard over the pathetic whimpers of The Slayer

Corey Casey

Imagine this KID…the new XXX Champion…the greatest Rising Star and No Limit Champion of all time…united as a team. Think about it KID…between the two of us, not only would we never lose our titles…we could be the greatest FTW Tag Team Champions of all time. Two champions, united into one team…

KID slowly lifts his gaze and meets Corey Casey’s gaze

Corey Casey

We could be unstoppable KID…

Corey turns and walks towards the door. He reaches out and places his hand on the door handle before turning back and looking at KID

Corey Casey

Jess is waiting for me so we can go out and celebrate my big win tonight. But I want you to think about my offer KID. We could be a dominating force in this fledgling federation. We could be the ones who reach out and grab Fight the World by the throat. We could be the wins to hold the titles…a united front…brothers in arms.

Corey opens the door and begins to walk out of the room. Before he does, he turns his gaze back to KID who is still watching The Slayer burn

Corey Casey

I eagerly await your answer KID.

Corey walks out of the room, leaving The Notorious KID standing in front of The Slayer’s burning corpse. The shot fades back in on ringside, where Tommy Cornell is waiting inside the ring.

Greed - That’s the end of Slayer! But who is going to replace him in the Grand Prix? Tim Patrick? He was impressive earlier tonight!

Hawk - I’ll replace him! I should get the spot!

Bruce Buffer
IT’S TIME FOR THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! Four fifteen minute rounds in the opening round of the Fight the World Grand Prix!

From Agincourt to Waterloo
Poitiers and then Anjou
The Roses War, the Hundred Years
Through battlefields of blood and tears

Camera focuses in on the top of the stage, where Brandon Macdonald is walking out, wearing his ususal outfit, a traditional Gi with a headband, and titles draped around him. Anna Macdonald walks out beside him, carrying the rest of his titles. Brandon stops, turns to Anna, and kisses her quickly. They begin to walk down the ramp

From Bosworth Field to Pointe Du Hoc
Stalingard and the siege of York
The bloody turf of Gallipoli
Had no effect on the killing spree

Brandon slides into the ring while Anna walks up the steps. Brandon holds the ropes for her, so she can climb in.

Bannockburn to Austerlitz
The fall of France and the German blitz
The cruelest of atrocities
Europa's blood is borne of these

While Anna stands in the center of the ring, applauding Brandon and waving to the fans, Brandon climbs up and stands on one of the turnbuckles.

Heaven help in all our battles
Heaven see love, heaven help us

He holds his titles up in the air, and poses for the fans. He hops down, hands his belts to Anna, takes of his gi, and does a spinneroonie in the center of the ring. Brandon hops back up, and walks over to his corner, helping Anna with his title belts.

Greed - Brandon looks like he’s going to kill. He’s the best wrestler in the entire world! He’s the best Mixed Martial Artist in the entire world. He’ll fight Nick Ridicule at UFC 122, but tonight he fights a wrestling legend.

Hawk - Tommy looks scared, he doesn’t look like a man ready to fight, he looks like a man ready to lose!

Bruce Buffer
Introducing first… FIGHTING out of the red corner! He is a Mixed Martial Artist. He stands at 6 foot and 205 pounds. From right here in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada! He is the Reigning NLWF, NLWF Undisputed, and NLWF Undisputed tag team champion, the defending World Heavyweight and Fight the World Champion… “THE SHOCKWAVE” BRANDON MACDONALD!

Greed - The most impressive newcomer to wrestling, EVER!

Hawk - He’s hit a level of success that’s almost impossible to reach, and he did it faster than anyone!

Bruce Buffer
His opponent… FIGHTING out of the blue corner. He is a Judo-Street Fighter. Standing 6 foot tall and weighing in at 200 pounds. From York, England. “ROUGH JUSTICE” TOMMY CORNELL!

Greed - Tommy can beat any man, on any night. But I just don’t think he has what it takes, this night.

Hawk - He seems like he’s not ready.

Bruce Buffer
The referee for this contest, Herb Dean!

Herb Dean
This is the main event. Protect yourself at all times, obey my orders at all times, we will have a great fight. Shake hands to make it official.

Tommy Cornell flips off Brandon Macdonald, who flips him off right back. They back into their corners and wait for the bell.

Herb Dean
Are you ready? Are you ready? Lets do this.

He calls for the bell.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Fight the World Championship

FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 MainEvent

Brandon Macdonald [vs] Tommy Cornell FTW Global Takeover I: 11/9/10 165944

ROUND 1

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brandon Macdonald runs across the ring and shoots in, immediately taking Tommy Cornell down. Brandon Macdonald postures up and throws down huge punches that connect on the jaw of Tommy Cornell. Brandon Macdonald prevents him from scrambling, then jumps hitting a knee to the stomach of Tommy Cornell.

Greed - We saw this coming. The modern day wrestler is just superior to the old school way.

Hawk - OUT WITH THE OLD, IN WITH THE NEW!

Brandon Macdonald stands up and stomps down at the face of Tommy Cornell, landing foot to face. Brandon Macdonald continuously stomps down, mixing the stomps up with punches. Tommy Cornell scrambles up to his feet and Brandon Macdonald moves in trapping him in the corner.

Greed - This ring is perfect for the man formerly known as Biggie Mac.

Hawk - He’s beaten the best already in just two months of being in the NLWF, he looks to add another big name to his list.

Brandon Macdonald hits Tommy Cornell with body shots, then hits him with a knee to the face. Brandon Macdonald pulls Tommy Cornell out of the corner, locked in a muay thai clinch. Brandon Macdonald hits knees, switching between the left and right, landing shots to the face and body.

Greed - He’s destroying him!

Hawk - Too many skills, he’s going to be a hard champion to beat.

Brandon Macdonald lands a knee to the face, then jumps up and pulls guard, dragging Tommy Cornell down to the mat. Brandon Macdonald throws his legs up, and locks in a triangle choke.

Greed - He’s going to tap him out or choke him out.

Hawk - He moved so easily from strikes to a submission, how do you stop that?

Tommy Cornell pulls his head free and Brandon Macdonald, adjusts the hold, bringing his shin across the chest and neck of Tommy Cornell, locking in a gogoplata.

Greed - This is the move he beat Chuck Matthews with!

Hawk - Controversially, but a win is a win!

Tommy Cornell taps out, frantically slapping his hand against the leg of Brandon Macdonald who doesn’t break the hold. The referee dives in and calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - He beats Tommy quickly in round one to advance!

Hawk - That may have been the fastest win of the Grand Prix! Who is going to stop that man?

Brandon Macdonald doesn’t break the hold until Herb Dean pulls him off. Brandon Macdonald stands up and takes the microphone away from Bruce Buffer before he can announce the winner.

Greed - Brandon retains the World and FTW titles.

Hawk - He also improves his winning streak to thirteen in a row! That’s unheard of!

Brandon Macdonald mounts Tommy Cornell.

Brandon Macdonald
I caught you, I beat you, I destroyed you, and now I want you to tell me what I want to hear!

Greed - He wants those shares so bad.

Hawk - Did you have shares?

Greed - No, Brenton had the shares and used me as a cover to disguise his alliance with Bad Company.

Hawk - Oh… Nick’s plan was better.

Brandon Macdonald
SAY IT! Say that the shares are mine!

He holds the microphone in the face of Tommy Cornell.

Tommy Cornell
The shares are yours!

Brandon Macdonald smiles and stands up.

Brandon Macdonald
See, that wasn’t so hard. I now own twenty-five percent of the NLWF!

Greed - I’m getting word in my headset that NLWF has just been sold to FTW, Chuck and Brenton’s shares have been sold to Nick Ridicule!

Hawk - That’s HUGE news! So much for a perfect world, they didn’t even last two weeks!

Tommy Cornell
NO!

Tommy Cornell shakes his head and Brandon Macdonald puts the microphone in his face.

Tommy Cornell
You own…. twenty-five percent of the London Wrestling Monarchy…

Brandon Macdonald
What the hell is that?

Greed - It’s Tommy’s promotion in the UK.. He put that on the line, instead of NLWF.

Hawk - So FTW doesn’t have complete control?

Tommy Cornell
I couldn’t put shares up that I don’t have…

Brandon Macdonald
What the hell do you mean? You own twenty-five percent of the NLWF!

Tommy Cornell
Nope… I sold twenty-five percent of the NLWF! Last week after City of Evil. For the price of FREE NINETY NINE! I gave my shares away to the only person who isn’t an ego controlled psychotic asshole!

Brandon Macdonald
WHO!?

Greed - WHO!?

Hawk - YEAH! WHO!?

Tommy Cornell laughs.

Tommy Cornell
ASHLEY MATTHEWS!

Greed - Wow! He sold… GAVE, his shares to Ashley, who already had twenty-four percent!

Hawk - That means she has……. Uhhhhhhh. Forty-nine percent!

Greed - Ridicule has fifty-one percent!

Hawk - THAT MEANS FTW WINS AGAIN!

The shot fades away from Brandon Macdonald in the ring, to The Notorious K.I.D in the parking lot. He throws his bag into the back of a car, then closes the trunk. The Notorious K.I.D gets into his car and starts it up. He backs out of his parking spot and is immediately taken out by a massive semi-truck.

Greed - WHAT THE HELL!?

Hawk - Oh my god, KID was inside that car!

The Semi-Truck blares its horn as it comes to a stop, KID’s car bent around the front of it. The drivers door opens and out of the semi-truck, Death-Angel drops down. He laughs like a maniac, then dances around the from of the semi-truck. Death-Angel crawls onto the hood of the destroy car, then punches through the windshield.

Death-Angel
The Syco is coming back!
The Syco is coming back! YOU HAVE SOMETHING HE WANTS!
Death-Angel reaches into the car and grabs The Notorious K.I.D by his shirt. Death-Angel pulls The Notorious K.I.D out of the car and drops him on the hood. Death-Angel holds The Notorious K.I.D in front of him, then spit’s a red mist into his face.

Greed - No way!

Hawk - Nick told me about this! He told me how Death-Angel had done this to him this year, and Brenton Cyrus last year!

Death-Angel
THE CURSE! THE CURSE!

Death-Angel holds The Notorious K.I.D by his shirt, shaking him back and forth. Death-Angel stands up with The Notorious K.I.D on the hood of the car, then lifts him up for a power bomb. Death-Angel jumps off the car with the cliffhanger, bringing The Notorious K.I.D down into the parking lot floor.

Greed - Earlier tonight, Death-Angel was scary calm when he confronted The Notorious K.I.D! He was just waiting for his moment to strike!

Hawk - He was, and he did! What an amazing show!

FIGHT THE WORLD
Copyright 2010
Where the best in the world FIGHT

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down