NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10

Go down

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Empty Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 9th 2010, 2:27 pm

Revolution: Hostility…
…Almost One Year Ago

Brain - I don’t think Cotton understands how to pin yet.

Joey - Me neither, but who cares, he’s so entertaining to watch in the ring.

Cotton choke slams the much larger Death Angel making the ring shake from the weight of the impact. Cotton looks outside the ring and sees Nick Ridicule watching the match. Cotton exit’s the ring and begins chasing Nick Ridicule.

Brain - I sure do hope Cotton catches that little son of a bitch!

Nick Ridicule dives under the ring. Cotton looks down where Nick disappeared too. Cotton gets angry and grabs the ring steps. Cotton holds the ring steps high above his head as he continues to stare at the area Nick went.

Joey - Cotton is waiting for Nick to crawl back out!

Brain - He’s going to kill him!

Nick Ridicule escapes fro underneath the ring on the opposite side from which he entered. Nick Ridicule enters the ring and runs towards Cotton. Nick Ridicule dives between the middle rope with a suicide dive, as he does Cotton throws the steps at him. Nick Ridicule crashes down into the ringside floor hurt badly.

Brain - Nick Ridicule went head to head with steel steps!

[Replay shows In slow motion, where you can see the force of the ring steps crash into Nick Ridicule’s skull, snapping his neck to the side.]

Joey - That was worse then most car accidents!

Edwin Dale quickly rushes to check on Nick Ridicule, telling Cotton to back away. Candy walks over to Cotton who’s staring at the lifeless body of Nick Ridicule. Ashley begins crying and screaming, she drops down to check on Nick who‘s unresponsive. Edwin Bale holds up an X with his arms, which signals a serious injury.

“COTTON‘S GONNA KILL YOU”

Cotton grabs referee Edwin Dale and lifts him up with easy, Cotton tosses him into the ring. Cotton picks up the ring steps and throws them into the ring as well, making Edwin Dale dive out of the way of being crushed. The NLWF doctors place Nick Ridicule on a stretcher. Ashley holds his hand as they begin wheeling him up the stage.

Brain - Guaranteed new No Limit Champion!

Joey - Nick Ridicule is hard to deal with, but no one deserves to be injured.

Brain - Correction, some people DO deserve to be injured, and he was one of them.

Death Angel finally gets back to his feet after the choke slam by Cotton. Death Angel turns around, and Cotton throws the ring steps at him sending him flying backwards into the corner. Cotton runs towards Death Angel, then runs up the ring steps and jumps off, splashing Death Angel again.

Joey - Things are not looking good for Death Angel!

Brain - Have things ever looked good for Death Angel

Death Angel staggers out of the corner towards Cotton who lifts Death Angel up and backbreakers him across his knee, and on top of the ring steps. Cotton pushes underneath the chin of Death Angel and on the legs, trying to break him in half. Cotton continues bending Death Angel, and grinding him across his knee. Cotton pushes his hardest again, making the back of Death Angels head touch the top of the steel steps. Blood pours from the mouth of Death Angel and the referee pleads for Cotton to stop as he calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW, NLWF No Limit Champion, Cotton the Clown!

Joey - Cotton the Clown is now a Double Champion!

Brain - Amazing….

Revolution: Hostility…
…51 Weeks ago

Joey - Just pull down the belts O’Shea, you’ve got them right in your grasp.

Aaron O’Shea pulls himself a bit higher up and dropkicks K.I.D to the face forcing him to let go of the cord and plummet to the ring mat crashing hard. Brenton Cyrus sets up the ladder and climbs to the top of it as Aaron O’Shea continues to hang from the cord. Aaron O’Shea begisn struggling trying to pull down the titles that hang in the balance. Brenton Cyrus laughs the jumps off the ladder, hooking Aaron O’Shea’s head in mid air and forcing him to let go of the cord. Brenton Cyrus and Aaron O’Shea both crash into the mat.

Joey - EPIPHANY FROM OVER 15 FEET IN THE AIR!

“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!”

Brenton Cyrus starts to fight to his feet again and looks down at Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner of the ring, positioning himself for the Re-Awakening Punt Kick. Shadow Demon enters the ring, hurt from the suplex by Aaron O’Shea. K.I.D uses the ropes to pull himself up.

Joey - This is the end…

The lights in the arena go off.

Joey - What the hell?

When the lights come back on a masked man is knelt down in the corner. Shadow Demon walks towards him and gets speared. Brenton Cyrus’s eyes open wide. K.I.D springs off the ropes and gets speared just like Shadow Demon.

Joey - It’s HIM! IT’S HIM!

The masked man removes his mask to reveal Chuck Matthews.

Joey - CHUCK MATTHEWS IS BACK!

Brenton Cyrus stares at Chuck Matthews who stares back at Brenton Cyrus.

Joey - What the hell is going to happen!?

Brenton Cyrus charges in and throws left and right hands, Chuck Matthews blocks a left, then blocks a right hand, Chuck Matthews ducks under the next punch and shoots off the ropes, Brenton Cyrus leaps into the air narrowly avoiding Hollywood Impact.

“FUCK EM‘ UP CHUCK FUCK EM‘ UP!”

Chuck Matthews spins around and charges Brenton Cyrus again, Brenton Cyrus turns around and gets clotheslined over the top rope by Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus crashes into the exposed cement, and rolls into the guardrail.

“WELCOME BACK”
“WELCOME BACK”
“WELCOME BACK”

Chuck Matthews stands in the center of the ring and takes it all in. Chuck Matthews reaches his hand out in front of Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea reaches his hand up and Chuck Matthews pulls Aaron O’Shea to his feet.

Joey - That’s his Partner! Aaron O’Shea and Chuck Matthews have teamed up to destroy Salvation, to save the NLWF, thank God!

Alison Williams jumps on Aaron O’Shea’s back. Aaron flips her off of him. Aaron O’Shea grabs her by the hair and puts her on his shoulders for the Dublin Dominator. Chuck Matthews shakes his head no, then tells Aaron O’Shea to climb up and take the belts.

Joey - Chuck Matthews is a smart guy, don’t waste your time on that little bitch, win the match first!

Chuck Matthews gets into the corner and waits for Alison Williams to get up. Aaron O’Shea sets up the ladder in the center of the ring and begins climbing. Alison Williams gets to her feet.

“This is Awesome”
“This is Awesome”
“This is Awesome”

Chuck Matthews charges Alison Williams then stops. Brenton Cyrus throws a chair into the ring. Chuck Matthews catches the chair and slams it into the back of Aaron O’Shea as hard as he can.

Joey - no….

Chuck Matthews and Alison Williams push the ladder sending Aaron O’Shea falling through the pyramid of tables with the ladder bridge set up earlier. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring, whipping blood off of his face with a towel. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews look at each other then begin laughing. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews shake hands then hug. Alison Williams points up at the belts.

Joey - I’m at a loss for words….

Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus slowly climb the ladder as the arena fills with boo’s. Brenton Cyrus unhooks one of the Tag Team Titles. The points to Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews gets excited and unhooks the NLWF Championship and the other half of the Tag Team Titles.

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus, SALVATION!

Chuck Matthews, Brenton Cyrus, and Alison Williams all stand in the center of the ring, holding all of their championship gold, while the fans boo them…

Revolution: Kings of the New Federation…
…Tonight

Chuck Matthews is standing in front of a flat screen TV, watching the opening video. He turns around with a smirk on his face, revealing the tag team titles, one on each shoulder. He walks away and the shot slowly fades to ringside where Chris Matthews is standing in the ring, with all the participants of the main event.

Cornell - Welcome to the season premiere of Revolution, we’re going to start things off with the rematch clause contract signing for our main event tonight.

Greed - Four of the biggest stars in the history of this company are in the ring right now in order to confirm the biggest fatal four way match of all time!

Chris Matthews brings the microphone to his mouth, then sits down at the head of the table. He motions with his fingers for the other four men to sit down as well.

Chris Matthews
Have a seat gentlemen, we’ve got some business to attend to.

Nick Ridicule looks at Corey Casey standing next to him. He pulls out his chair and has a seat. Aaron O’Shea places his belts on the table in front of Nick Ridicule, smiling at him. Nick Ridicule holds up three fingers, he grabs the microphone from Chris Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
Read between the lines O’Shea..

Nick Ridicule puts his hand and the microphone down. Chris Matthews picks the microphone up.

Chris Matthews
Don’t do that!

Nick Ridicule flips Chris Matthews off.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 771982

Chris Matthews
Please stop that…

Aaron O’Shea sits down, across from Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule flips off Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea smiles, then flips Nick Ridicule off.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 2us7toijpg

Jason Hawk sits down next to Aaron O’Shea, who flips him off.

Jason Hawk flips off Aaron O’Shea.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 520974

Corey Casey flips off Jason Hawk.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 CCfinger

Aaron O’Shea flips Corey Casey off.

Corey Casey flips off Aaron O’Shea

Nick Ridicule flips off Corey Casey who sits next to him.

Corey Casey flips off Nick Ridicule.

Jason Hawk flips off Corey Casey.

Nick Ridicule flips off Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk flips off Nick Ridicule.

Chris Matthews
ENOUGH! ENOUGH WITH THE FINGER!

Cornell - Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 894226

Greed - Facepalm

Chris Matthews
First, Aaron O’Shea you will sign the contract agreeing to put all three of your titles on the line against Corey Casey, who won last week but didn’t walk away with the belts.

Aaron O’Shea looks at Corey Casey, then he signs the contract. Chris Matthews slides the contract to Corey Casey who looks it over, then signs it.

Chris Matthews
Part one of the main event is complete! Now, Aaron, Nick Ridicule has a rematch for the World and Undisputed Titles. Signing this agrees to put them on the line in the main event.

Aaron O’Shea looks at Nick Ridicule.

Chris Matthews
I SAID ENOUGH!

Aaron O’Shea signs the contract/ Nick Ridicule reaches over and snatches it, then quickly signs it and places it down in front of Chris Matthews, not taking his eyes off of Aaron O’Shea.

Chris Matthews
Excellent!

Chris Matthews takes the two contracts, then places another one down.

Chris Matthews
This is Jason Hawk’s NLWF Championship rematch. Signing it means you agree to put the NLWF title on the line against him in the main event.

Aaron O’Shea looks at Jason Hawk with a smile. He signs the contract, then slides it to him. Jason Hawk signs the contract and tosses it to Chris Matthews.

Chris Matthews
Last but not least, I need all of you to sign the fatal four way contract. Later tonight the match will be no disqualification, no count out, we must have a winner, one pin to win!

Chris Matthews passes the contract to Aaron O’Shea who signs it and hands it to Jason Hawk. He looks around the ring, then signs the contract and gives it to Corey Casey.

Chris Matthews
Sign the contract Corey, you’ve got the most to win in this match and the biggest decision to make!

Corey Casey takes the microphone from in front of him.

Corey Casey
I’ll make my decision later.

Corey Casey signs the contract and it’s taken by Nick Ridicule. He signs it and gives it to Chris Matthews.

Chris Matthews
It’s official, tonight’s main event is on! Good luck to each of you. You’ll need it.

The shot fades away to the opening video and logo.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 ProjectRevo

Fireworks shoot out of the brand new Revolution stage, sending different colors into the air. The fireworks shoot back and forth across the stage, then take off down the ramp. Red, white, then blue fire shoots up from the ring posts and the shot shows the crowd.

“Closet Ryan Cornell fan” “> LOL WUT?!” “Tommy is my dad too!”
“Look Nick, I can flip people off too!” “Eye luv Upryezing!” “...I hate clowns… but love cotton…”
“Brenton Cyrus= fallen god” “DOUCHESTASH FTW!”

The shot moves to the announcers at the table.

Cornell - Welcome to Revolution, the thirty-fifth addition of the best wrestling program ever made! Can you believe next week is the one year anniversary of Revolution?

Greed - I CAN believe it! This is the greatest sport ever made! You fight until you can’t fight anymore! Next year we’ll be right year, doing the same exact song and dance my friend!

Cornell - We are live from my home, a place dear to my heart, London, England! Tonight I FIGHT CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Greed - You sure do. This is what Matthews Enterprises and Syndicated Wrestling brings you! Two legendary matches on free TV!

Cornell - The main event is a fatal four way with one, two, and three titles on the line, when Aaron O’Shea faces his toughest challenge ever, stepping into the ring with three of the all time best in NLWF history, Corey Casey, Nick Ridicule, and Jason Hawk.

Greed - You modest son of a bitch! What about the co-main event? Tommy Cornell will step into the ring with Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - That’s right, we plan on showing that you don’t need to hate someone’s guts in order to have an epic encounter against them.

Greed - I’m looking forward to that, and all the other matches here tonight.

Cornell - Without further ado, we bring you the season premiere of Revolution!

Greed - Tonight begins with a double debut match, Biggie Mac, former Mixed Martial Arts champion, looks to successfully step into a new combat sport, against MC Steel who has a lot of history with guys like Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli.

Cornell - If that’s true I’d like to order a Big Mac, replace the drink with a chocolate shake and super size those fries! MC Steel doesn’t stand a chance.

Greed - We’re about to find out, both men are in the ring awaiting the action!

The referee orders both men to the center of the ring. The approach each other and are stopped by the referee’s hand in there chest. He talks to both men, then sends them back into the corners. The referee calls for the bell.

Double Debut

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Match

۩ Biggie Mac [vs] MC Steel ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

MC Steel and Biggie Mac meet in the center of the ring again. Both men have their hands up, looking to engage. Biggie Mac throws a combination of punches, but all the strikes are avoided by MC Steel, who backs out of the way. MC Steel ties up with Biggie Mac, then sends him off to the ropes. Biggie Mac hit’s the ropes and rebounds into a dropkick to the face from MC Steel.

Cornell - Great dropkick, but this thing has only started. Guys who have been champion in the minor leagues of this sport, usually are destroyed once they fight the best in the world, only in NLWF.

Greed - We’ve seen a ton of “great champions” do nothing in the NLWF but get their asses handed to them, before they leave like a scalded dog.

Biggie Mac stands up and tries an uppercut that’s narrowly avoided by MC Steel. He jumps up and catches Biggie Mac with his legs, connecting a hurricanrana, that sends him out of the ring to the apron. Both men stand up. MC Steel runs at Biggie Mac, who catches him with a right hand to the face.

Cornell - He connected! Most of the time when one of these MMA fighters connect, it’s lights out.

Greed - MC Steel seems to be hanging in there, but he might be out on his feet. He’s doing the “I just got hit really fucking hard” chicken dance.

Biggie Mac tries to enter the ring but he’s side kicked to the face by MC Steel as he tries to climb through the ropes. MC Steel attacks Biggie Mac on the middle rope, then leaves him laid across it. MC Steel climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then points at Biggie Mac.

Cornell - I love these high risk fighters, they are willing to do anything to win matches, even destroy themselves.

Greed - They throw caution to the wind, then jump off of something after it!

MC Steel jumps up off the top turnbuckle, then comes down with a double stomp to the back of Biggie Mac, still on the middle rope. MC Steel falls into the ring, while Biggie Mac crumbles to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - That was a vicious double stomp to the back of Biggie Mac, he may have done what it takes to take all the fight out of him.

Greed - We’ll see, he still seems to be trying to get back up.

Biggie Mac slowly stands up on the outside of the ring, near the entrance ramp. MC Steel stands up and rolls towards the corner. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then turns around and moonsaults off. Biggie Mac takes a step back and watches as MC Steel lands on his feet in front of him. Biggie Mac grabs MC Steel around the waist, then belly to back throws him, sending him crashing into the ring post.

Cornell - A vicious throw from Biggie Mac. The back of MC Steel’s skull cracks against the ringpost!

Greed - This is turning into a pretty great double debut. One of these guys will take a big step up, while the other turns around and faces the deep waters beyond the bottom of the barrel.

Biggie Mac stands up. He grabs MC Steel, then slides him into the ring. Biggie Mac slides in and pins MC Steel.

-1-2-

MC Steel kicks out.

Cornell - He’s already shown he’s much better and tougher than Shithead, also known as Leon Lonewolf. Where is shithead anyway?

Greed - I’ve got him cleaning toilets backstage, a job that not even HE could fuck up!

Biggie Mac backs up to the corner and watches MC Steel stand up. Biggie Mac runs and bulldogs MC Steel down into the mat, then pins him.

-1-2-

MC Steel kicks out.

Cornell - Another two count. Biggie Mac needs to do something bigger than that, or hit a combination of moves that makes a pinfall more likely.

Greed - Knock MC Steel out!

Biggie Mac lifts MC Steel to his feet and hits him with a one two. Biggie Mac grabs MC Steel in a muay thai clinch, then delivers knees to the body, then face. MC Steel pushes away and staggers backwards, hitting the ropes. Biggie Mac throws a head kick that hits MC Steel perfectly, unguarded. MC Steel collapses down to the mat.

Cornell - YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Greed - What a kick to the head!

Biggie Mac pulls MC Steel up to his feet by his arm. Biggie Mac hits two punches, then spins and back kicks MC Steel to the stomach. Biggie Mac uppercuts him, then hit’s a spinning backfist. Biggie Mac grabs the arm of MC Steel, then lifts him up for an Olympic slam, driving him down into the center of the ring.

Cornell - If the head kick didn’t fuck MC Steel up enough to win the match, I bet that combo did!

Greed - MC Steel isn’t moving at all, it looks like Biggie Mac has debuted successfully.

Biggie Mac pins MC Steel, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Biggie Mac!

Biggie Mac stands up with his arms raised. He looks down at MC Steel, then turns and looks towards the stage as Vamo' Alla Flamenco' by the Black Mages plays in the arena.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - Looks like another new guy, will these guys be the future f the company or just another “new breed” of NLWF superstar?

A masked man walks out onto the stage, holding a microphone. You can see his mouth smiling, as he brings the microphone up.

Ruben Ricardo León
Ola, mis amigos of the NLWF. That was impressive Biggie Mac, but I don’t think you would have the same luck against me! Next week, I’ve been told I’ll debut against the loser of this match.

Cornell - Next week, Ruben Ricardo León versus MC Steel, a must win for both men.

Greed - No one wants to lose their debut and no one wants to lose two in row.

Ruben Ricardo León
After I beat MC Steel faster than you did here tonight. I’ll be coming after you! Because Big Mac, holmes, you will be the first victim of the Lion’s den!

Ruben Ricardo León drops the microphone and holds his arms out. Fireworks shoot off behind him, shaped like the flag of Mexico as Revolution fades to commercials.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Revolutionnew-1-1

Revolution returns backstage on the locker room of Nick Ridicule. Two armed ME Security guards stand outside his door and the shot fades to inside where he’s seated on a chair, putting on his wrestling gear. Ashley Matthews is shown standing next to him, looking down at him as he prepares.

Ashley Matthews
You can still sign with ME… Daddy is reluctant, but if you sign with ME then we can talk about a new NLWF Contract.

Nick Ridicule ignores her, pulling an elbow pad on his arm.

Ashley Matthews
What are you going to do if you lose tonight? This is the final contracted fight you have left. You’ve made enemies of the people who run this company. If you don’t join us or find some way to miraculously win that fatal four way, you’re done in the NLWF! We wont resign you! This is your chance to make it in our best interest to keep you around!

Nick Ridicule looks up at her, a smirk on his face.

Nick Ridicule
What am I going to do if I lose tonight?

Nick Ridicule nods his head, looking back down in front of him. He stands up, then looks down at Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to win.

Nick Ridicule takes a step, then turns around, standing behind Ashley Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
And I don’t need ME, Bad Company, Uprising, Salvation…

He leans forward, putting his head over her shoulder. He whispers into her ear.

Nick Ridicule
Or even you, to help me.

Nick Ridicule stands up and walks towards the door of his locker room. He swings it open, letting it smash into the wall, then holds his arm out.

Nick Ridicule
I’m going to do it, exactly how I’ve done it this entire year…

Ashley Matthews grabs the chair he was sitting it, then throws it across the locker room, letting it hit the lockers. She storms to the door and is stopped by Nick Ridicule, who places his hand against her chest

Nick Ridicule
By myself, for myself, and me only.

Ashley Matthews growls, grinding her teeth together as she looks at him. She walks out of his locker room, then turns around and looks at the guards.

Ashley Matthews
Stay with him the entire night! I don’t want him ruining such a special show!

Ashley Matthews walks away. Nick Ridicule stands at the doorway, waving.

Nick Ridicule
Bye bye Ashley

Ashley Matthews turns around. She flips Nick Ridicule off.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 747460

Ashley Matthews
FUCK YOU!

Ashley Matthews walks away, her fists clenched. Nick Ridicule watches her leave, then looks to his left at the ME Guard.

Nick Ridicule
Thefuckareyoulookingat?

Nick Ridicule shoves the guard, sending him to the ground, then walks into his locker room and slams the door shut. The shot cuts back to ringside, where Jake Hawk is in the ring with EJ Styles.

Cornell - Since he debuted, he’s had a problem with the Hawk family. Now EJ Styles looks to beat Jake Hawk after losing twice to Jason Hawk, at both Pro Wrestling Classic pay per views.

Greed - EJ Styles is slipping fast, soon he’ll be cleaning toilets with Shithead! We should just change all losers names to Lonewolf. It’ll be our universal code of failure!

Cornell - EJ Lonewolf is trying to make his opponent Jake Lonewolf. We’re about to find out if little Hawk can get the job done or if he’s just a Faroese Maddox Li.

Greed - The little guy looks confident, he’s dancing around taunting EJ Lonewolf.

۩ Jake Hawk [vs] EJ Styles ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

EJ Styles runs and attempts a clothesline. Jake Hawk does the splits and avoids it, then stands up and hits EJ Styles with a moonsault kick to the head. Jake Hawk stands up and does the moonwalk. EJ Styles stands up and tries another clothesline but it’s ducked under. Jake Hawk springboards off the ropes and catches EJ Styles with a spinning tornado DDT.

Cornell - EJ Lonewolf is being embarrassed by Jake Hawk so far, this is awesome.

Greed - We’re going to have an army of Lonewolf’s by the end of the year my friend, all of which are incompetent bastards!

Jake Hawk stands up and dropkicks EJ Styles to the face. Jake Hawk pins EJ Styles.

-1-2-3-

Jake Hawk lifts the arm of EJ Styles, breaking the count.

Jake Hawk
WHAT!? He kicked out?

Jake Hawk laughs, then backs up the corner. He watches EJ Styles slowly get up on his hands and knees.

Cornell - I like Jake Hawk. He helps EJ Styles kicks out, just so we get a more entertaining match out of the deal.

Greed - He’s carrying the match, because EJ Lonewolf is too lazy to do anything about it!

Jake Hawk runs out of the corner and soccer kicks EJ Styles to the ribs. Jake Hawk jumps on his back and pretends to surf. EJ Styles crawls around the ring with Jake Hawk standing on his back.

Cornell - RIDE HIM HAWK!

Greed - You talk shit about the Hawk family, you get your ass kicked by a fifteen year old kid.

Jake Hawk runs off the back of EJ Styles, jumping off his head to the top turnbuckle. Jake Hawk jumps off and spins around with the spiral tap, landing on EJ Styles in the ring. Jake Hawk stands up then runs over and hooks the head of EJ Styles for a DDT. Jake Hawk jumps up and locks in a guillotine choke, DDT EJ Styles into the mat as he does.

Cornell - He’s going to choke EJ Styles out!

Greed - With those little arms he’s got that guillotine locked in, pressed tight against his throat.

EJ Styles taps out, then his arm goes limp. The referee calls for the bell, then pulls Jake Hawk off of EJ Styles.

[Ding Ding Ding]

The referee puts Jake Hawk down near the corner.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Jake Hawk!

Jake Hawk runs around the referee and attacks EJ Styles, locking on the guillotine choke again. The referee pulls Jake Hawk off of him, then stands him in the corner. Jake Hawk crosses his arms as the referee stands behind him, keeping him from attacking.

Cornell - JAKE HAWK IS ON TIME OUT! The referee is making him stand in the corner.

Greed - Don’t make that referee count to three little guy, or he’ll reverse that decision! HA ha ha!

Jake Hawk steps out of the corner. He walks over and rolls EJ Styles out of the ring with his foot. Jake Hawk points up and the lights in the arena go off.

Cornell - DEATH-ANGEL IS GONNA EAT HIM! RUN JAKE RUN!

A logo begins to lower down from the rafters of the arena. Spotlights from all over hit it as it lowers.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 HawkTalk

The spotlights hit the ring.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Justin-bieber-o

The lights in the arena go on, only on the ring, leaving the crowd in the dark. Jake Hawk reaches into his vest and pulls out a microphone.

Jake Hawk
Welcome to my show, Hawk Talk! I’m your host, the host with the littlest but at the same time most, “THE PRO WRESTLING PRODIGY” JAKE HAWK! Tonight on Hawk talk, I’ve got two special guests, two of the greatest wrestlers who ever lived!

Cornell - I thought this was Jason’s show. I mean, when I was told Hawk wanted to do an episode of Hawk Talk on Revolution, I thought they meant Jason.

Greed - Shhhhhh, I want to know who he got for his show.

Jake Hawk
For my first guest…

EJ Styles enters the ring and runs at Jake Hawk. He ducks down and EJ Styles runs into the Hawk Talk logo. EJ Styles hit’s the mat, out cold. Jake Hawk walks over to the logo and moves it out of the way, revealing metal bars.

Jake Hawk
Cool, now I have a chair!

Jake Hawk sits on the back of EJ Styles.

Jake Hawk
For my first guest, he is a three time Undisputed Champion! A two time No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion! A two time World Heavyweight Champion! He is one of the greatest wrestlers to ever step foot in this ring, the best to ever fly through the air, he is “The Key to Extraordinary” JASON HAWK!

Jason Hawk makes his way down to the ring. He walks down the dark ramp, then slides into the ring. Jason Hawk takes the microphone away from Jake Hawk.

Jason Hawk
You stole my show! You were supposed to introduce me, then we were supposed to do the opening together.

Jake Hawk reaches for the microphone, but Jason Hawk holds it up where he can’t reach it. Jake Hawk reaches into his vest and pulls out another microphone.

Jake Hawk
Change of plans, now you’re a guest on my show.

Cornell - Hawk Talk has been hijacked.

Greed - Where is Ryan Apollos to say it’s his show.

Cornell - Neutral

Greed - Oh yeah, forgot you’re his dad.

Jake Hawk
Jason has a huge announcement which he’s saved for a special occasion! He’s going to reveal his idea right here, on my Hawk Talk show!

Jason Hawk

My Hawk Talk show..

Jake Hawk
Nope, it’s mine. Didn’t you see me dance? Didn’t you see ME bring YOU out as a guest? This is my show.

Jason Hawk
…it’s my show.

Jake Hawk
Actually, this reminds me that I have an announcement to make before Jason makes his!

Jason Hawk stands in the dark staring at Jake Hawk who has all the spotlights on him.

Jake Hawk
INTRODUCING….

Jake Hawk walks over and reaches behind the Hawk Talk logo, pulling out a black back. He pulls out a smaller version of Jason Hawk’s Undisputed Annoying Championship.

Jake Hawk
THE NEW UNDISPUTED ANNOYING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! THE HAWK BROTHERS! BEAT THAT! Right Jason?

Jason Hawk
Sure, why not. That’s pretty cool.

Jake Hawk puts his belt on, then sits back down on the back of EJ Styles.

Jake Hawk
Go ahead Jason, make your announcement!

Jason Hawk steps in front of Jake Hawk, stepping into his spotlight.

Jason Hawk

That’s more like it! Anyway, as you all know, I am the Junior Heavyweight Champion.

Jason Hawk brings the belt up off his shoulder and holds it up before bringing it down.

Jason Hawk

I’m also the leader of The Syndicate.

Jason Hawk points towards the announcers table and the spotlights shine down on them.

Cornell - We’re here to make the NLWF the greatest in alliance with Bad Company!

Tommy Cornell stands up and takes a bow.

Greed - We own wrestling!

The spotlights shine down on Jason Hawk again.

Jason Hawk

I’m here to announce that next week, at the one year anniversary show, we’ll have the start of the second ever Hawk Cup tournament! Where I will vacate the Junior Championship to the winner! Four participants, with the finals taking place at the show that will mark one year in NLWF for me.

Cornell - TJ Tilli was runner up in the first Hawk Cup and look at him now… still where he was at back when he won the Hawk Cup.

Greed - Yeah, but because of the Hawk Cup he became the Rated R Champion! Tonight he’ll have a chance to become Rising Star Champion and if he can win this Hawk Cup he’ll be the Junior Champion!

Jason Hawk
The participants for the Hawk Cup will be the three men in the Rising Star Title match later tonight, Knife to Know you, Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli, who almost won the first Hawk Cup...

Jake Hawk stands up and steps in front of Jason Hawk. He brings the microphone to his mouth and all the lights hit him, putting Jason Hawk in the shadows.

Jake Hawk
On that announcement, I would like to introduce my second guest, the man who is going to win the Hawk Cup, JAKE HAWK!

Jake Hawk does a little dance, then holds his arms up. Fireworks shoot up out of the Hawk Talk logo.

Jake Hawk
So Jake, thank you for being my guest tonight. Jason just announced the second ever Hawk cup, can I get your thoughts and predictions?

Cornell - He’s his own special guest?

Greed - He only needed Jason to announce the Hawk Cup.

Jake Hawk
I predict a Hawk to win the Hawk Cup! Not a Shithead who isn’t even good enough to clean toilets! The reason Jason is doing a second Hawk Cup is so someone with talent can win it, make is prestigious! I will win the Hawk Cup! I will be the Junior Champion! When it’s all said and done I will climb to the top turnbuckle and scream, “BEAT THAT!”

Cornell - Next week the Hawk Cup begins! Who Is going to become the next Junior Champion?

Greed - Jake Hawk looks confident, but can he back it up when the level of competition rises.

The shot fades to commercials on the Hawk Brothers holding up their Undisputed Annoying titles.

Randy Fields is backstage walking towards the entrance. He looks to his left to see a bin rolling towards him at top speed. Randy Fields has no time to move out of the way and the bin crashes into him, slamming him against the wall. Ryan Cornell jumps over the bin and crawls across, then unloads punches into the face of Randy Fields.

Cornell - Get him Ryan! Look at the mean streak I’ve instilled in him after just one week of hanging out. I haven’t even begun with Ryan, but by the time I’m done he will be champion!

Greed - You’re crazy Tommy.

Ryan Cornell climbs off the bin. He reaches inside and pulls out a dog collar, then places it around the neck of Randy Fields. He takes the other side and attaches it to his neck, then pulls a sledgehammer out of the bin. Ryan Cornell pulls the dog chain, making Randy Fields walk towards him. Ryan Cornell hits Randy Fields to the stomach with the top of the sledgehammer.

Cornell - The plan kind of worked with the New Breed. They pissed a lot of people off, lit a fire under a couple of people.

Greed - Ryan is looking better than I’ve seen him look in awhile, although he did sneak attack him with a bin and attack with a sledgehammer.

Ryan Cornell pulls Randy Fields across the floor. They walk past the curtain and appear next to the stage. Ryan Cornell lifts Randy Fields and throws him face first into the stage. Randy Fields bounces off and is clotheslined down. Ryan Cornell drags Randy Fields towards the ring.

Cornell - Here they come, hurry up and beat him Ryan!

Greed - This match hasn’t started yet, they still need to get inside the ring.

Ryan Cornell rolls Randy Fields onto the ramp, then climbs up. Ryan Cornell wraps the chain around the throat of Randy Fields then lifts him to his feet. Ryan Cornell puts Randy Fields in a full nelson, then trips him forward, driving him face first into the ramp.

Cornell - DEADSHOT ON THE RAMP!

Greed - He’s busted Randy Fields open!

Ryan Cornell stands up. He grabs Randy Fields by the hair and pulls him to his knees. Ryan Cornell pounds punches into the wound on his head, then lifts him up and slides him into the ring. Ryan Cornell pulls the chain, dragging Randy Fields towards the ring post from the outside. Ryan Cornell places his head against the ring post, then reaches underneath and grabs a steel chair.

Cornell - He’s going to make sure we never seen Randy Fields again!

Ryan Cornell hits Randy Fields to the head with the chair against the post. Ryan Cornell drops the steel chair, then slides into the ring. He pulls Randy Fields out of the corner, using the dog collar. Ryan Cornell looks at the referee who’s staring at a bloody Randy Fields. The referee reluctantly calls for the bell.

Dog Collar Match
۩ Ryan Cornell [vs] Randy Fields ۩

Ryan Cornell places his foot on the chest of Randy Fields.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Ryan Cornell!

Cornell - Finally, we see a small portion of what he is capable of!

Greed - I’m still not convinced, this is one win after the worst month of his career!

Tommy Cornell stands up with a microphone.

Tommy Cornell
You did it Ryan, you won your first match as a Cornell! You destroyed Randy Fields and I have a feeling you’ll be destroying more and more people on your way to the top! How would you like to become a member of The Syndicate?

Ryan Cornell nods his head.

Tommy Cornell
You’re in! Don’t make me regret this!

The shot fades to commercials on Ryan Cornell, his foot still on the chest of Randy Fields.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Empty Re: Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 9th 2010, 10:50 pm

Revolution returns with Death-Angel in the ring. The fans are booing him, some even throw drinks. He steps out of the way to avoid them, then brings the microphone up to his mask.

Death-Angel
Tonight is the Night that I have been talking about for a month! Tonight is the night where Uprising will Rise! Corey Casey has a decision to make but I know already that he will choose to join Uprising because he knows that Brenton Cyrus will lose here tonight and be forced to join Uprising then we will take back the NLWF!

Cornell - Dare to dream!

Greed - Uprising is the worst team ever, we should force Shithead Leon Lonewolf to join!

Death-Angel
Brenton come out here right now so that I can unleash the true force of the SYCO upon you and force you to join Uprising once and for all!

Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp. Brenton Cyrus stops halfway down the ramp and holds up his hand. Brenton Cyrus snaps his fingers and the lights in the arena turn off. The lights come back on and a man is standing behind Death-Angel in the ring. Death-Angel turns around and looks at him, then backs up slowly. Death-Angel stares at the man and the lights shut off again. They come back on and Brenton Cyrus is behind Death-Angel.

Greed- who was that guy?

Cornell - He was some sort of Unknown Warrior!

Death-Angel turns around and Brenton Cyrus jumps up for the cutter. Death-Angel shoves him away to the corner and the referee calls for the bell.

۩ Death-Angel [vs] Brenton Cyrus ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel runs and splashes Brenton Cyrus in the corner. He whips him out to the other corner, then rushes in. Brenton Cyrus moves out of the way and Death-Angel hit’s the turnbuckles. Brenton Cyrus jumps and dropkicks him to the back of the head.

Cornell - Another match in this epic rivalry, who’s going to win this one?

Greed - If Brenton wins he says he’ll retire like he wants, if Death-Angel wins he must join Uprising.

Brenton Cyrus runs towards Death-Angel who spins around and clotheslines him. Death-Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up and connects punches to his stomach, then shoves him to the ropes. Brenton Cyrus rebounds into a boot to the face from Death-Angel, followed by a leg drop down on the mat.

Cornell - Death-Angel with a good series of moves.

Greed - If Death-Angel can pull off two wins in a row against Brenton Cyrus it would be huge.

Death-Angel pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - This is a Resurrection of Respect Rematch, where Death-Angel was able to get a pin on Brenton, the first fall of the rivalry.

Greed - It doesn’t matter who won first, it only matters who won last, right now that’s Death-Angel, but BC has a shot at changing that.

Death-Angel stands up, lifting Brenton Cyrus. He grabs him by the throat, then lifts him up for a choke slam. Brenton Cyrus falls behind Death-Angel and jumps up to his back with a sleeper hold. Death-Angel flips Brenton Cyrus over him, then grabs him by the throat.

Cornell - When Death-Angel is determined to do something, he’ll do it!

Greed - He wants that choke slam bad.

Death-Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up by his neck to his feet, then he lifts him up and choke slams him down into the mat. Death-Angel grabs the leg of Brenton Cyrus and rolls him over to his stomach. Death-Angel drops down with an STF and tries to lock on the anaconda crossface.

Cornell - Brenton is almost locked in the darkness!

Greed - Death-Angel beat him by pin fall, now he wants to beat him by submission!

Brenton Cyrus struggles, then rolls away from Death-Angel. Brenton Cyrus runs to the ropes then rebounds with a punt kick the head of Death-Angel.

Cornell - What a kick to the skull!

Greed - But Death-Angel no sells!

Death-Angel stands up then throws Brenton Cyrus over the top ropes, sending him crashing to the ringside floor. Death-Angel turns around and falls, holding his head.

Cornell - Late reaction to the kick, but it got through to his brain eventually.

Greed - What brain?

Brenton Cyrus stands up on the outside of the ring. He slides into the ring, then begins stomping Death-Angel. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the ropes and rebounds with a flying knee down into the mask of Death-Angel. Brenton Cyrus pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - That mask protects Death-Angel from a lot of damage, I wonder if maybe his entire attire is like that.

Greed - He does seem indestructible at times.

Brenton Cyrus walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He stands up, keeping his balances as he stares at Death-Angel who slowly stands up. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top turnbuckle with a cross body and takes Death-Angel down. Brenton Cyrus pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - High elevation crossbow is not enough to beat Death-Angel, leader of Uprising.

Greed - Downfallen is what they should be called.

Brenton Cyrus stands up stomping Death-Angel to the face. He lifts Death-Angel up to his feet and hits him with a European uppercut. Brenton Cyrus lifts Death-Angel up to his shoulders in the firemans carry position.

Cornell - Vicious betrayal might be coming

Greed - Brenton has six hundred pounds up on his shoulders!

Death-Angel elbows Brenton Cyrus to the face and slips out behind him. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Death-Angel with a cutter.

Cornell - Epiphany!

Greed - He’s going to finally beat Death-Angel!

Brenton Cyrus pin Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out

Cornell - So close!

Greed - Some people, just can’t beat other people! Jason Hawk can’t beat Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey can’t beat Nick Ridicule. Brenton Cyrus can’t beat Death-Angel!

Brenton Cyrus stands up, a look of frustration on his face. He backs to the corner and grabs the top ropes, then leans forward.

Cornell - Punt kick coming! That’ll finish Death-Angel for good!

Greed - He connected one earlier, but it wasn’t the real thing!

Death-Angel slowly gets to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus runs at him and is taken down with a drop toehold. Death-Angel grabs the leg of Brenton Cyrus, then drops down with an STF. He locks in the anaconda crossface and pulls back on the hold.

Cornell - DARKNESS IS LOCKED ON! THE WORLD AROUND BRENTON IS STARTING TO FADE AWAY!

Greed - Can Death-Angel make him submit? What a statement that would be!

Brenton Cyrus struggles in the hold, trying to crawl using his one free arm. He lifts it up then puts it down and keeps fighting.

Cornell - He’s beginning to separate from his senses, that submission is one of the best in wrestling!

Greed - It’s very similar to K.I.D’s move that beat Brenton at War Games 2, but Death-Angel is way larger than KID!

Brenton Cyrus reaches for the ropes but he’s still in the same position in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - He hasn’t gotten any closer, things are starting to look really bad!

Greed - Come on Brenton, fight!

The lights in the arena shut off. When they turn back on, the man from earlier has Death-Angel locked in the STF anaconda Crosslake in the middle of the ring, while Brenton Cyrus backs up the ramp.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - It’s that Unknown Warrior! Who is he?

The referee tries to break the hold, then he calls for the bell. Unknown Warrior cranks back on the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The referee has called an end to this match due to interference.

Greed - Good call!

Unknown Warrior breaks the hold, then lifts Death-Angel to his feet. Brenton Cyrus stops at the top of the stage and watches. Unknown Warrior lifts Death-Angel top his feet, then lifts him up for a military press.

Cornell - Amazing power!

Greed - Wow, Death-Angel can hardly lift himself out of bed, look at what this Unknown Warrior is doing!

Unknown Warrior drops Death-Angel then runs to the ropes. He jumps up and splashes Death-Angel down on the mat, then stands up and stands over him.

Cornell - Nobody has destroyed Death-Angel like this! No one!

Greed - He’s laid out Death-Angel, beaten down the Syco beast!

Brenton Cyrus watches from the stage with a smile. Revolution fades to commercials on Unknown Warrior standing over Death-Angel in the ring.

Revolution returns backstage on Brenton Cyrus standing with Curt Wall. Brenton Cyrus smiles massively and holds his head up proud.

Curt Wall
Brenton, you wanted this interview time.

Brenton Cyrus
That’s right, I did. Death-Angel didn’t beat me tonight, therefore I’m free to do whatever I want. My contract ended last week and I signed on for one more match, here tonight to fight Death-Angel. Now after almost two years in the NLWF, I can FINALLY, walk away.

Curt Wall
So you wont be joining Uprising?

Brenton Cyrus
I never said that... I just want to make sure Uprising, knows who the best is, who's in charge!

Crashing is heard coming down the hall, getting closer to the interview area. Brenton Cyrus smiles and looks at Curt Wall.

Brenton Cyrus
You send him to the parking lot after stalling him.

Brenton Cyrus walks away and a few seconds later Death-Angel walks over and grabs Curt Wall.

Death-Angel
WHERE IS CYRUS!?

Curt Wall
He went to the parking lot! Please don’t kill me!

Death-Angel shoves Curt Wall then runs over and pushes through the exit doors. Death-Angel looks both ways then slowly walks out into the parking lot. Death-Angel looks at a limousine parked and he walks over to it. Death-Angel opens the back door and the limousine explodes, sending him flying backwards.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - Whoa!

Death-Angel tries to sit up, heavily burned in several areas. Brenton Cyrus walks over and puts his foot down on the chest of Death-Angel.

Brenton Cyrus
THE CURSE IS ON YOU NOW!

Brenton Cyrus reaches down removing the mask from the face of Death-Angel. He stares at the mask, then down at Death-Angel who struggling to stay conscious.

Brenton Cyrus
What’s wrong?

Brenton Cyrus spit’s a red mist down into the face of Death-Angel, blinding him. Brenton Cyrus puts the mask on, still staring down at Death-Angel. He starts laughing, then walks away. The shot cuts to ringside.

Cornell - When was the last time you saw Death-Angel unable to get up.

Greed - It’s been a long time, but the combination of tough matches, Unknown Warrior, and the mind games from Brenton Cyrus are starting to get to him.

Inside the ring, Lindsey Calaway and Ashley Matthews wait for the match to begin. The referee brings both of them to the center of the ring.

Christa Dudley - The following match is for the Undisputed Women’s World Championship! Introducing first, the champion! She is from Dallas, Texas. She weighed in tonight at 135 pounds and stands 5’7”. She is the reigning and defending champion, Lindsey Calaway!

Lindsey Calaway holds up the belt, then hands it to the referee.

Christa Dudley - And the challenger. She’s from Miami, Florida. Weighing In at 110 pounds and standing 5’8”. Ashley Matthews!

Ashley Matthews holds up her arms and forms two cornas with her hands. The crowd cheers for her and the referee hands puts the belt on the rope and watches as it‘s hung above the ring, then calls for the bell.

Devastation Match
Undisputed Women’s World Championship
Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 ChampionshipMatch

۩ Lindsey Calaway [vs] Ashley Matthews ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Rules to a Devastation Match, you must make your opponent bleed, pin or submit them, and keep them down for a ten count, put them through a table or light them on fire, before you can climb a ladder to get the belt.

Greed - DEVASTATION FTW!

Ashley Matthews and Lindsey Calaway tie up in the middle of the ring. Ashley Matthews grabs the hair of Linsey Calaway and hits her with a knee to the stomach. Lindsey Calaway tries to fight away but Ashley Matthews drives a knee into her face. Ashley Matthews sends her to the ropes and catches her with a super kick on the rebound.

Cornell - Great kick from Ashley Matthews who’s looking to become a three time champion here tonight.

Greed - winning this could solidify her as the best women’s wrestler of all time.

Ashley Matthews lifts Lindsey Calaway then whips her shoulder first into the ring post. Lindsey Calaway falls out to the apron and is kicked off by Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - We’re seeing a much more aggressive Ashley Matthews than we’ve seen in the past.

Greed - Her husband cheated on her, she has a lot to be pissed off about.

Ashley Matthews climbs up to the top turnbuckle and watches Lindsey Calaway get to her feet. Ashley Matthews jumps from the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring and takes Lindsey Calaway down. Ashley Matthews stands up and clears the announcers table off.

Cornell - Ashley wants to use our table! If the guys can’t break this thing, no way the girls will be able to.

Greed - You wanted a girl match that was awesome enough to jerk it to under the table, we’re getting one!

Ashley Matthews lifts Lindsey Calaway and throws her face first into the table. She rolls her on top, then climbs up. Ashley Matthews lifts Lindsey Calaway to her feet, then DDT’s her straight down into the table. Ashley Matthews rolls Lindsey Calaway over and pins her.

-1-2-

Lindsey Calaway kicks out.

Cornell - Near fall on our table, these girls are so close I could touch them! But wont, cause I’m not like Death-Angel or Havoc.

Greed - Good call.

Ashley Matthews rolls off the announcers table. She walks over and reaches underneath the ring, pulling out a table. Ashley Matthews sets up the table, then walks over and grabs Lindsey Calaway, pulling her up to her feet. Ashley Matthews whips Lindsey Calaway towards the ring steps but it’s reversed. Ashley Matthews is sent shoulder first into the steps.

Cornell - Lindsey Calaway with a reversal! I thought she was going to get beaten from beginning to end in this match!

Greed - Looks like it’s not going to be that way, but still neither of these girls have any points.

Lindsey Calaway slides into the ring, then rolls back out. She walks over and grabs Ashley Matthews, then slams her head down into the ring steps. Lindsey Calaway walks up the stairs and connects a neck break on Ashley Matthews. Lindsey Calaway lifts Ashley Matthews and rolls her into the ring.

Cornell - Neckbreaker on those unforgiving steel steps.

Greed - Ashley is one of the toughest girls NLWF has ever seen, she beat the shit out of Shithead last week and helped end his career!

Lindsey Calaway walks up the steps then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Lindsey Calaway jumps off with a swanton bomb and lands on Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - We saw her do that off the top of the steel cage last week, now she hits Ashley Matthews with it.

Greed - what a huge statement it would send to score the first point in this match!

Lindsey Calaway pins Ashley Matthews.

-1-2-3-

Ashley Matthews kicks out. Lindsey Calaway looks at the referee in disbelief.

Cornell - Ashley wont even give up a point! What heart!

Greed - Definitely showing her toughness by kicking out of that.

Lindsey Calaway lifts Ashley Matthews to her feet. Lindsey Calaway jumps up and takes Ashley Matthews down with a head scissors takedown. Lindsey Calaway stands up and steps out to the apron.

Cornell - Is she going to go up for another?

Greed - She needs to get a pinfall, then focus on scoring the two other points.

Lindsey Calaway makes it to the top turnbuckle. Ashley Matthews kips up to her feet and runs at Lindsey Calaway, then shoves her off the top turnbuckle. Lindsey Calaway falls, crashing through the table set up by Ashley Matthews.

Cornell - One point!

Greed - Calaway crashes through wood!

Christa Dudley - Ashley Matthews has scored one point.

Ashley Matthews slides out of the ring, then lifts Lindsey Calaway to her feet. Ashley Matthews lifts Lindsey Calaway up for a crucifix power bomb, then runs with her and throws her over the guardrail. Lindsey Calaway hit’s the cement arena floor hard and doesn’t move.

Cornell - Ashley Matthews takes a page from the book of Nick Ridicule with that power bomb.

Greed - That doesn’t help her score any points though, she needs a pin or submission and she needs to make her bleed.

Cornell - How do you know she’s not already bleeding?

Greed - I guess I don’t… It could be that time of the month..

Ashley Matthews climbs over the guardrail, then lifts Lindsey Calaway to her feet. Ashley Matthews throws her over the guardrail, then climbs over and grabs the ringbell. Ashley Matthews watches as Lindsey Calaway gets to her feet. She turns around and Ashley Matthews smashes her to the face with the ringbell.

Cornell - What a shot! That might have taken care of the blood stipulation.

Greed - Yeah, it looks like that shot cracked her head open.

Lindsey Calaway turns around and lays on her back. She bleeds from her forehead, quickly streaming down and covering her face.

Cornell - Two points for Matthews, one more and she can go for the belt!

Greed - She’s going for the sweep!

Christa Dudley - Ashley Matthews has scored two points.

Ashley Matthews lifts Lindsey Calaway and rolls her into the ring. Ashley Matthews reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a ladder, then tosses it in. Ashley Matthews slides into the ring, then grabs the ladder and puts it into the corner.

Cornell - She knows once she gets a pin or submission she’ll be able to go for the belt, that’s why she brings the ladder in.

Greed - As brilliant as her father!

Ashley Matthews grabs the legs of Lindsey Calaway, then leans back and slingshots her into the ladder in the corner. Lindsey Calaway hit’s the ladder but hangs on. She climbs up and moonsaults off of it. Ashley Matthews puts her knees up and Lindsey Calaway lands on them. Ashley Matthews locks Lindsey Calaway in a armbar triangle choke in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - This is it! This is going to be point three! Ashley is going to choke her out and break her arm!

Greed - Ashley Matthews has shown just how talented she is here tonight!

Lindsey Calaway struggles in the holds, holding her own hand, preventing Ashley Matthews from hyper extending her arm. She tries to pull her head out but Ashley Matthews has her legs figure foured around her arm and neck.

Cornell - This is hot!

Greed - SCORCHING!

Lindsey Calaway stands up and Ashley Matthews grabs her leg, tripping her down. Ashley Matthews ends up on top of Lindsey Calaway, with the triangle choke still locked on tight. Ashley Matthews punches down at Lindsey Calaway between her legs. Lindsey Calaway taps out.

Cornell - That’s it! She submitted!

Greed - Now Ashley Matthews can go for the belt!

Christa Dudley - Ashley Matthews has scored three points. She can now go for the championship!

Ashley Matthews breaks the hold. She walks over and grabs the ladder, then brings it to the center of the ring. Ashley Matthews sets the ladder up over Lindsey Calaway, then climbs up.

Cornell - Here she goes!

Greed - I don’t think Lindsey Calaway can stop her now.

Ashley Matthews makes it to the top of the ladder, then looks down at Lindsey Calaway who’s trying to get up. Ashley Matthews pulls down the belt to her shoulder.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - YES! She does it again! She proves she’s the best woman to ever step into an NLWF ring!

Greed - Ashley Matthews is one of a kind, that’s for sure.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW Undisputed Women’s World Championship, Ashley Matthews!

Ashley Matthews holds up the belt while she climbs down the ladder. She looks at Lindsey Calaway who’s using the ladder to get up. Ashley Matthews pushes the ladder over, sending Lindsey Calaway back to the mat, then she leaves.

Cornell - Uprising fails again!

Greed - It’s about time that team disband, tonight is all about Bad Company and The Syndicate!

Ashley Matthews walks up the ramp, then turns at the top of the stage and holds up her title. She walks backstage.

Cornell - Soon we’ll have all the belts, we’ll have all the power, we will have a Federation united like when Salvation dominate Direct Hit!

Greed - Yay!

The shot cuts backstage where TJ Tilli is standing by to congratulate Ashley Matthews.

TJ Tilli
You did it! Congratulations!

Ashley Matthews hugs TJ Tilli and they walk down the hall.

Ashley Matthews
That was only the first step, you or Matt has to become the Rising Star Champion, then win the Hawk Cup and take the Junior Title.

TJ Tilli
I’m ready, Ashley. Especially with you by my side.

Matt Biggars walks up to Ashley Matthews and TJ Tilli who are staring into each others eyes, moving closer to each other.

Matt Biggars
HEY!

Matt Biggars claps his hands together and they both look at him.

Matt Biggars
Great win Ashley! I knew you could do it!

Ashley Matthews
Thanks Matt.

Matt Biggars smiles at Ashley Matthews, then turns his focus to TJ Tilli, removing the smile from his face.

Matt Biggars
Our match is next.

TJ Tilli
Ok.

Matt Biggars looks at Ashley Matthews, smiling again.

Matt Biggars
Bye Ashley.

Ashley Matthews
Good luck Matt.

Matt Biggars gives her a thumbs up and walks away. Ashley Matthews looks at TJ Tilli and they move in closer to each other.

Curt Wall
Ashley, can I get a word with you?

Ashley Matthews quickly pulls away.

Ashley Matthews
I’ll talk to you after the match.

TJ Tilli walks away and Ashley Matthews looks at Curt Wall.

Ashley Matthews
Sure..

Curt Wall
You just won the Women’s World…

Ashley Matthews
I just RETIRED the Undisputed Women’s World Championship. That’s a belt that’s been tainted by a whore named Alison Williams. You know what I did with that belt? I dropped it in the trash bin!

Curt Wall
So you aren’t going to be champion?

Ashley Matthews
I’m champion. I'm General Manager. We have all agreed to bring in a title, that will be the first intergender belt in NLWF history. Finally women are going to get a chance just like all the men. I think I proved last week when I beat shit out of Shithead that girls can get it done in the ring. RAWRLURB was the United States Champion and I could beat the shit out of her too!

Ashley Matthews looks at Curt Wall, fired up.

Curt Wall
Please don’t beat the shit out of me Ashley!

Ashley Matthews shakes her head.

Ashley Matthews
I am the first ever NLWF Golden Crown Champion.

Ashley Matthews holds up a championship.

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 GoldenCrown

Cornell - Several guys on the NLWF roster just shit themselves, because they are going to learn what’s it like to get beat up by a girl.

Greed - No one has more potential than Ashley Matthews. Think about it, she’s learned from Chuck, Brenton, Nick Ridicule and she brings a style none of these guys have ever seen before.

Cornell - Her first title defense is going to be at Direct Hit on Saturday, then the winner will defend the title at the Revolution One Year Anniversary Show against Biggie Mac who had an impressive debut tonight.

Greed - This could either be really good or really bad…

Revolution returns backstage on Corey Casey who’s looking down at the ground. The shot zooms out to reveal he’s in the office of Chuck Matthews who has an evil smile on his face and the tag team titles propped at the front of his desk.

Chuck Matthews
One of these titles is for my tag team partner Corey.

Corey Casey stares at the belts.

Chuck Matthews
Remember how dominant Bad Company was this summer? Do you see what WE started?

Chuck Matthews smiles, he’s almost laughing.

Chuck Matthews
Don’t you see how brilliant this entire plan was? How masterfully it has been executed!

Corey Casey continues to look at the belts. Chuck Matthews stares at him.

Chuck Matthews
And don’t get me started on how everyone played their role to PERFECTION!

Chuck Matthews sits back in his chair, placing his hands behind his head.

Chuck Matthews
We deserve pats on the back!

Corey Casey gives Chuck Matthews a funny look. He sits up in his chair.

Chuck Matthews
ANYWAY… Have you made your decision?

Corey Casey shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
You’re stalling, that’s not a good sign Corey. Now I know what decision you’re going to make. Just make it already. Stop stalling.

Corey Casey
It’s not that easy.

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks around his desk.

Chuck Matthews
Sure it is, you… Wait, what are you wearing? You look like you did last year, well, sort of. You doing an old school thing since you’ve been here almost a year?

Chuck Matthews stands in front of Corey Casey who backs out of the office, stopping at the door.

Corey Casey
I’ll make my decision after the main event. I want to focus completely on leaving here with all the belts.

Chuck Matthews nods his head.

Chuck Matthews
Fair enough. I’ll see you after your match.

Chuck Matthews grins and Corey Casey leaves the office. The shot cuts to ringside where Knife to Know you, TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars are in the ring waiting.

Cornell - The Rising Star Championship is on the line again, we haven’t had a champion even threaten five title defenses, COULD YOU IMAGINE anyone being THAT consistent?

Greed - NEITHER CAN WE!

Cornell - Knife to Know you though has been a destructive force in NLWF since arriving, he looks for defense number one now!

Greed - Bet he loses!

The Referee brings the three men to the center of the ring.

Christa Dudley - The following is a triple threat match for the Rising Star Championship! Introducing first, from The abandoned Red Triangle Circus. Standing 6’8” and weighing in at 390 pounds. He is the reigning and defending champion. KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!

Knife to Know you holds up the Rising Star Title, then points to the outside of the ring. Clowns begins to jump the guardrail. As they do, they are tackled by ME Security guards. The guards pull out batons and begin to beat the clowns.

Cornell - DON’T FUCK WITH ME!

Greed - These guys dominate the security NLWF used to have!

ME security begins removing clowns from ringside.

Christa Dudley - Uhh.. Alrighty then… His challengers, introducing first, from Perth, Australia. Standing 6’1” and weighing 215 pounds. TJ TILLI!

Cornell - Notorious K.I.D was the first man to defend a belt five times to become World Heavyweight Champion. Can the new Australian face of NLWF duplicate KID’s success.

Christa Dudley - The second challenger, from Aurora, Illinois. Standing 6’4” and weighing 222 pounds. Matt Biggars!

Greed - My pick to win, he showed his violent side last week when he removed Chad Mason from NLWF, now he’ll show he’s the next Rising Star of NLWF!

The referee hands the belt to the timekeeper, then he calls for the bell.

Rising Star Championship

۩ Knife to Know you [vs] TJ Tilli [vs] Matt Biggars ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

Knife to Know you steps to the center of the ring. He looks up and spit’s a ball of fire up. He laughs manically then looks at Matt Biggars, then TJ Tilli. Matt Biggars runs and punches Knife to Know you to the face, then steps back avoiding a wild left hook. TJ Tilli runs up and dropkicks Knife to Know you to the back of the head, sending him staggering forward into a DDT from Matt Biggars.

Cornell - If Bad Company works together, Knife to Know you is going to be fucked worse than Death-Angel!

Greed - MESSAGE! Ha ha..

TJ Tilli runs at Matt Biggars, then steps up into his hands. Matt Biggars flips TJ Tilli and he lands on Knife to Know you. TJ Tilli leaves the ring to the ring apron. Matt Biggars lifts Knife to Know you to his feet, then sends him to the ropes. Matt Biggars ducks as Knife to Know you rebounds, forcing him to jump over. Knife to Know you runs into a forearm from TJ Tilli on the apron.

Cornell - Great teamwork being shown by Biggars and Tilli.

Greed - Chuck’s walking around with those tag team titles, if Corey Casey makes a stupid choice he may give them to these guys.

Knife to Know you staggers back and turns around into Matt Biggars who kicks him to the stomach, then snap suplexes him. Matt Biggars stands up with Knife to Know you, then lifts him up for a vertical suplex. TJ Tilli springboards off the ropes and shoulder blocks Knife to Know you, who gets suplexed by Matt Biggars.

Greed - Double team move again, the shoulder block suplex.

Cornell - Uprising wishes they didn’t survive that idea abortion!

Matt Biggars lifts Knife to Know you again, then lifts him up for a suplex and holds him overhead.

Greed - Look at the power! Look at the power of the next Rising Star Champion!

Cornell - Looks like you’ve got a new favorite.

Matt Biggars holds Knife to Know you up while TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle. He jumps of and pushes down on the feet of Knife to Know you as Matt Biggars brings him down with a brain buster. TJ Tilli runs to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Here we go, three suplexes, two of which were team moves.

Greed - Now what?

Matt Biggars lifts Knife to Know you up, then lifts him up for a suplex, this time dropping him forward. Matt Biggars lifts Knife to Know you up to his feet again, then spins and drops him with a cutter. Matt Biggars stands up and runs to the corner as TJ Tilli flies over him with a 450° Splash, landing on Knife to Know you. Matt Biggars climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Suicide Splash from TJ Tilli!

Greed - Now Biggars is up on the top rope!

TJ Tilli rolls off of Knife to Know you. Matt Biggars stands up then jumps off the top turnbuckle with a 420° leg drop to the face of Knife to Know you.

Greed - 420 SPLASH! 420 SPLASH!

Cornell - Knife to Know you is taking the beating we’ve all waiting to see him take!

Matt Biggars backs into the corner, holding his ass. TJ Till stands up on the other side of the ring, holding his stomach.

Cornell - Those moves are vicious, Knife to Know you might be dead.

Greed - I kind of hope he is. I hope Death-Angel is dead too! I hope Shithead shot himself in one of those bathroom stalls! I hope Unknown Warrior was hit by a bus! I HOPE COREY CASEY IS BACK TO HIS OLD VIOLENT SELF! DID YOU SEE HIS ATTIRE!? THAT JUST NOW HIT ME!

TJ Tilli looks across the ring at Knife to Know you and Matt Biggars. Matt Biggars looks across the ring at Knife to Know you and TJ Tilli. TJ Tilli hurries over and pins Knife to Know you.

-1-2-

Matt Biggars dives and breaks up the pin.

Cornell - Only one of them can be Rising Star Champion.

Greed - Matt Biggars!

TJ Tilli stands up and dropkicks Matt Biggars to the face. TJ Tilli stands up and backs into the corner. Matt Biggars stands up looking at him. Matt Biggars lifts Knife to Know you to his feet, then throws him over the ropes. He turns around and motions for TJ Tilli to bring it on.

Cornell - Everyone man for himself! Bad Company versus Bad Company!

Greed - This is going to be great! Show him who the Big Dog is Biggars!

Matt Biggars throws a few punches at TJ Tilli who drops down with a dropkick to his knee, taking him down. TJ Tilli stands up quickly and drops an elbow down into the back of Matt Biggars. TJ Till stands up again and runs to the corner.

Cornell - TJ Tilli using a smart strategy. He knows he can’t throw strikes with Biggars, so he grounds him, then goes for an aerial attack.

Greed - Best in the world are in the NLWF!

TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle. Matt Biggars stands up with his hands up. He turns around and is missile dropkicked by TJ Tilli.

Cornell - This is like a brand new TJ Tilli that we’ve never seen before!

Greed - He’s doing great, but give it time, he’ll burn out his little engine!

TJ Tilli locks the arm of Matt Biggars, then traps him in a crossface. Matt Biggars struggles in the holds then crawls towards the ropes.

Cornell - Biggars has had training with Nick Ridicule, we’ll see his submission defense as TJ Tilli pulls back on the crossface.

Greed - Tommy you’re awesome.

Matt Biggars rolls with TJ Tilli but they end up in the same position. Matt Biggars reaches out for the ropes and TJ Tilli releases the crossface and locks in a rings of Saturn submission. Matt Biggars scream out in pain as TJ Tilli pulls back on his arm, with his other trapped between his legs.

Cornell - Way to change the submission to stop an escape! I’m impressed with TJ Tilli.

Greed - Not me, Matt Biggars refuses to give up! He’s still trying to escape!

Matt Biggars reaches out with his feet, then drops his foot on the bottom rope. The referee calls for the break. TJ Tilli releases the hold and stands up. Knife to Know you gets to his feet. He turns and watches TJ Tilli fly over the ropes with a corkscrew press. Both men go down hard, Knife to Know you hitting the guardrail.

Cornell - Suicide corkscrew plancha!

Greed - Ruben just shit himself!

TJ Tilli stands up and kicks Knife to Know you to the face. TJ Tilli walks toward the ring and stops. He reaches underneath and pulls out a ladder. TJ Tilli slides the ladder into the ring, then climbs up to the apron. He lifts the ladder up, then climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is on the top turnbuckle with the ladder!

Knife to Know you stands up and watches as TJ Tilli flips off the top turnbuckle with the ladder, then throws it at him. The ladder hits Knife to Know you to the face, knocking him down, while TJ Tilli lands on his feet.

Greed - WHOA!

Cornell - FLIP LADDER THROW! Also known as the Tilli BOOM-U RANG? BECAUSE IT RINGS YOUR FUCKING BELL!

TJ Tilli slides into the ring and ducks a clothesline attempt from Matt Biggars. He hit’s the ropes and springboard moonsaults. Matt Biggars catches him on his shoulder, then falls back into a reverse DDT.

Cornell - TJ Tilli looks unstoppable!

Greed - His momentum is fierce!

TJ Tilli stands up and motions for Matt Biggars to get to his feet.

Cornell - Breaking point could be coming up.

Greed - Matt has said all week that he refuses to be hit by either of their finishing moves, this is his chance to show a counter!

Matt Biggars stands up and has his arms grabbed by TJ Tilli who spins him around. Matt Biggars shoves TJ Tilli into the corner then runs to the ropes. TJ Tilli staggers backwards and Matt Biggars hits him with a flip DDT, spiking him down into the center of the ring on his head.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT!

Greed - FLIP DDT! FLIP DDT! KILLER BEE DDT! TJ Tilli is out!

Matt Biggars gets to his knees, then hurries over to TJ Tilli. He rolls him over to his back and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Knife to Know you pulls the referee out of the ring, then slides in. Knife to Know you runs and tries to splash Matt Biggars but he moves out of the way. Knife to Know you lands on TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Matt Biggars was almost the Rising Star Champion.

Greed - Almost doesn’t cut it, it’s win or go home crying.

Knife to Know you stands up. Matt Biggars hits him with a few punches to the face, then a kick to the body. Knife to Know you catches the leg of Matt Biggars as he throws a kick. Matt Biggars jumps and hits Knife to Know you with a jumping knee to the face, sending him into the corner.

Cornell - His striking skills are too much for Knife to Know you.

Greed - This is a really bad match up for Knife to Know you, everyone is seeing how to beat him!

Knife to Know you swings wildly as he covers up in the corner. Matt Biggars hits him with shots to the body, then a huge uppercut to the jaw. Matt Biggars hits Knife to Know you with a spinning backfist to the face, then is shoved away. TJ Tilli rolls Matt Biggars up for a pin.

-1-2-3

Knife to Know you grabs TJ Tilli and lifts him up for a power bomb. TJ Tilli punches Knife to Know you to the face while up for the power bomb. Knife to Know you throws TJ Tilli over the ropes and he falls to the apron. Knife to Know you turns around into a spinning backfist from Matt Biggars. He hits Knife to Know you with a straight left heart punch, then spins and hits him to the face with a back elbow. Knife to Know you stumbles backwards and falls through the ropes.

Cornell - Down goes the clown!

Greed - That is a ruthless striking combination!

TJ Tilli stands up on the apron and looks at Matt Biggars who‘s staring over the ropes at Knife to Know you. Matt Biggars turns around and TJ Tilli springboards off the ropes at him. Matt Biggars jumps and spins, hitting the airborne TJ Tilli with a back elbow.

“This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!” “This is awesome!”

Cornell - He’s out cold!

Greed - Matt is holding his arm though, he might he hit him with the funny bone!

Matt Biggars drops his arm across the chest of TJ Tilli.

-1-2-3-

Knife to Know you pulls out the referee.

Cornell - AGAIN?

Greed - THAT ASSHOLE RUINS EVERYTHING!

Knife to Know you enters the ring. Matt Biggars stands up and looks at him. Knife to Know you lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then throws him over the ropes, letting him land ringside.

Knife to Know you
YOU AND I! RIGHT NOW!

Matt Biggars gets a terrified look on his face. He shakes his head, then drops down to his knees and begins to bow.

Knife to Know you
THAT’S RIGHT! HA HA HA!

Cornell - Do you see what I see…

Greed -…. Matt Biggars isn’t tripping balls, but he probably thinks he might be!

Matt Biggars stands up and points at Knife to Know you who turns around to see Cotton the Clown.

Knife to Know you
FINALLY! I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU!

Knife to Know you grabs Cotton the Clown by his throat. Matt Biggars runs up and dropkicks Knife to Know you who staggers forward. Cotton the Clown lifts Knife to Know you up above his head.

Cornell - COTTON CANDY BREAKER IS COMING!

Greed - HE’S GOING TO GRIND HIM AWAY UNTIL NOTHING REMAINS!

Candy the Clown enters the ring and waves her hands in front of Cotton the Clown.

Cornell - It’s like time machine night!

Greed - MESSAGE!

Cotton the Clown drops Knife to Know you and follows Candy the Clown out of the ring. She runs up the ramp followed by Cotton the Clown who stops at the top of the stage. Matt Biggars claps his hands together then looks at Knife to Know you down on the mat.

Cornell - GET HIM BIGGARS!

Greed - THE MATCH IS STILL GOING!

Matt Biggars looks towards the stage at Cotton the Clown who’s destroying the set up with his fists.

Matt Biggars
OH SHIT!

Matt Biggars runs to the corner and jumps to the top turnbuckle. Matt Biggars jumps off with the 420 degree splash leg drop on Knife to Know you. Matt Biggars pins Knife to Know you.

-1-2-3

Matt Biggars rolls out of the way as TJ Tilli lands a shooting star press on Knife to Know you. TJ Tilli stands up and is hit with a stunner from Matt Biggars.

Cornell - That was a close one!

Greed - PIN ONE OF THEM!

Matt Biggars pins Knife to Know you.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - HE DID IT!

Greed - YEAH!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and the NEW Rising Star Champion, Matt Biggars!

The referee hands Matt Biggars the rising Star Championship. Confetti begins to rain down from the rafters of the arena.

Cornell - When you’re part of the best, you’re treated like the best!

Greed - Look at this celebration!

Matt Biggars stands up and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. He lifts the belt up above his head.

Cornell - He is five title defenses away from getting a shot at the Undisputed Championship.

Greed - That’s a tough road, then a tougher finish. He looked great tonight, but can he stay consistent!

Matt Biggars climbs down from the turnbuckle and meets TJ Tilli in the middle of the ring. TJ Tilli holds out his hand. Matt Biggars shakes the hand of TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Bad Company rules!

Greed - Great performance by both men, a few times I thought TJ Tilli had it!

Cotton the Clown runs down the ramp. Matt Biggars shoves TJ Tilli out of the ring and is hit with a shoulder block from Cotton the Clown, sending him flying out of the ring.

Cornell - COTTON IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Greed - AWESOME! I HAVEN’T SEEN A COTTON RAMPAGE IN FOREVER!

Knife to Know you slides out of the ring and runs up the ramp. He trips and falls, then looks towards the ring. Clowns jump the railings and slide into the ring surrounding Cotton the Clown.

Cornell - This is so awesome!

Greed - This is one of the best Revolution’s ever!

Cotton the Clown growls, then grabs one of the clowns by his face and head butts him. A clown jumps up on the back of Cotton the Clown, only to be lifted up and dropped into a backbreaker across his knee.

Cornell - COTTON CANDY BREAKER!

Greed - KILL HIM COTTON!

“FUCK ‘EM UP COTTON FUCK ‘EM!”“FUCK ‘EM UP COTTON FUCK ‘EM!”
“FUCK ‘EM UP COTTON FUCK ‘EM!”“FUCK ‘EM UP COTTON FUCK ‘EM!”

Cotton the Clown grabs the last two clowns by the head, then runs them into each other. Smashing them head to head.

Cornell - Knife to Know you needs to crawl back under the circus tent he escaped from.

Greed - Cotton will get his hands on Knife eventually, but not tonight~

ME Security surrounds the ring, slowly climbing up to the apron.

Cornell - The best security team on earth, armed with batons!

Greed - Wait, those aren’t batons, those are animal control poles!

Cotton the Clown runs to the ropes and takes out the ME Security guards. Three of the ME Security guards get a lock around his neck. Cotton thrashes in the ring but is shot by several tasers. Revolution fades to commercial on Cotton the Clown passing out in the middle of the ring.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 Empty Re: Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus September 10th 2010, 3:20 pm

Revolution returns backstage on Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea.

Jason Hawk

Corey Casey is going to choose Bad Company, it’s obvious. Bad Company and Syndicate have an alliance. If you join the Syndicate, then in the main event the three of us will destroy Nick Ridicule!

Aaron O’Shea nods his head. He removes earphones from his ears and looks at Jason Hawk.

Aaron O’Shea

were you saying something?

Jason Hawk

Join Syndicate! We’re going to take Nick out! We’ve taken over the NLWF! You need to join us or you’ll become a target!

Jason Hawk walks away, leaving Aaron O’Shea. He looks at his belts then nods his head. The shot cuts to the announcers.

Cornell - When I told Jason he should make an offer to Aaron O’Shea, I thought for sure that he would jump all over it!

Greed - Aaron O’Shea is one of the idiots! He’s one of those morons who thinks they can walk around our company without being a part of out company!

Cornell - He’ll learn the hard way like everyone else! I have a date with destiny my friend, I’ll see you in about fifteen minutes, after Chuck hits Hollywood Impact on me.

Greed - Give him hell Cornell!

Tommy Cornell stands up at the announcers table and lifts his arms up. The fans go insane.

Greed - What a homecoming!

Tommy Cornell rips his suit off revealing his wrestling attire. He slides into the ring and stands in the corner.

Christa Dudley - The following is the co-main event! Introducing first, from London, England! Standing 6’0” and weighing in at 215 pounds. Tommy Cornell!

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Christa Dudley - From Chicago, Illinois. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 230 pounds. Chuck Matthews!

Greed - This is going to be interesting.

The referee goes to call for the bell, then stops. He looks at Tommy Cornell who smirks at him. The referee points at Tommy Cornell who frowns and shakes his head.

Greed - Oh shit!

The referee walks over to Tommy Cornell and begins checking his boots. The referee looks at Tommy Cornell, then orders him to take off his shoe. Tommy Cornell shakes his head.

Greed - Just ring the bell ref! Damn it!

Tommy Cornell removes his boot. The referee turns it over and a bag of white dust falls out.

Greed - That’s not to throw into Chuck’s eyes! Uh… It’s cocaine for after the show!

Tommy Cornell rubs a finger under his nose and the referee kicks the bag out of the ring. The referee tilts the boot and a rolls of quarters falls out.

Greed - That’s not to add more force to his punches! That’s for his laundry!

The referee kicks the roll of quarters out of the ring. The referee tilts the boot again and nothing comes out. The referee points at the ring corner and Tommy Cornell shakes his head. The referee walks over and pulls the turnbuckle pad off, then reaches inside and pulls out a pair of handcuffs.

Tommy Cornell
Those aren’t mine! CHUCK SET ME UP!

Tommy Cornell points across the ring at Chuck Matthews who’s laughing his fucking ass off. The referee takes the handcuffs and hands them to the timekeeper. The referee checks Tommy Cornell’s other boot and orders him to take it off.

Greed - COME ON REF!

Tommy Cornell hands him his boot. The referee tilts it and a fork falls out.

Greed - That’s not to fork Chuck Matthews… that’s actually pretty weird…

Tommy Cornell shrugs his shoulders. The referee tilts the shoe and nothing comes out.

Greed - Please ref, start the match!

Tommy Cornell puts his boot on and the referee calls for the bell.

۩ Chuck Matthews [vs] Tommy Cornell ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

Tommy Cornell and Chuck Matthews square off in the middle of the ring. Chuck Matthews kicks Tommy Cornell to the stomach, then clubs him to the back with a forearm. Chuck Matthews runs Tommy Cornell to the ropes and he holds on. Chuck Matthews runs at Tommy Cornell and clotheslines him over the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Greed - If this was Tommy Cornell fifteen years ago, I would like Tommy Cornell to win, but lets face it, the new era has begun.

Chuck Matthews climbs out to the ring apron. Tommy Cornell stands up and Chuck Matthews runs and jumps off with a clothesline. Chuck Matthews stands at the bottom of the ramp, then walks over and lifts Tommy Cornell to his feet. Chuck Matthews rolls Tommy Cornell into the ring, then delivers an elbow to his chest on the apron. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and pins Tommy Cornell.

-1-2-

Tommy Cornell kicks out.

Greed - Tommy said he refused to be beaten tonight by anything but Hollywood Impact.

Chuck Matthews stands up with Tommy Cornell. He shoots him off to the ropes and fires off a big boot which is ducked under. Tommy Cornell hit’s the ropes again and rebounds into a hip toss from Chuck Matthews. Tommy Cornell slides out of the ring, then jumps and rolls across the announcers table landing in his seat.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD HIPTOSS!

Greed - Get him Tommy, he’s starting to kick your ass.

Tommy Cornell runs and slides into the ring. He stands up and is hit by a big boot from Chuck Matthews.

Greed - You have to stay focused at all times, especially against Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews lifts Tommy Cornell to his feet, locked in the muay thai clinch. Chuck Matthews delivers knees to the face and body of Tommy Cornell, then backs him into the corner. Chuck Matthews lifts Tommy Cornell up to the top turnbuckle.

Greed - Tommy needs to do something to get back into this match, before it’s too late!

Chuck Matthews steps up to the turnbuckles and hooks the arm of Tommy Cornell around his head. Chuck Matthews steps up to the top turnbuckle, then lifts Tommy Cornell up and superplexes him down into the center of the ring.

Greed - What a superplex!

Chuck Matthews pins Tommy Cornell.

-1-2-3

Tommy Cornell kicks out. Chuck Matthews stands up and backs into the corner. He crouches down and motions for Tommy Cornell to stand up.

Greed - If Tommy was here he would be happy, but since he’s in there, I think he’s about to be ripped in half!

Tommy Cornell stands up slowly. He gets to his feet and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Tommy Cornell falls down to the mat and Chuck Matthews spears the referee.

Greed - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! Damn it, Tommy does it best.. But Chuck hit the referee because Tommy was able to avoid it!

Chuck Matthews stands up looking at the referee. He turns around and is low blowed by Tommy Cornell.

Greed - Cheap shot on the sex icon!

Tommy Cornell pokes Chuck Matthews to the eyes from his knees, then he stands up and clotheslines him.

Greed - CLOTHESLINE FROM TOMMY! DOWN GOES MATTHEWS DOWN GOES MATTHEWS!

Tommy Cornell grabs the legs of Chuck Matthews. He spins around his right leg and locks in the figure four leg lock.

Greed - Figure four is locked on! Get up ref!

Chuck Matthews fights the submission, using his arms to push towards the ropes. Chuck Matthews grabs the bottom ropes with both hands. Tommy Cornell doesn’t break the hold. Tommy Cornell releases the finger four as Chuck Matthews crawls out to the ring apron.

Greed - What a massive win it would be for Tommy, if he could beat his favorite NLWF wrestler here at home!

They both stand up. Tommy Cornell runs to the ropes, sending Chuck Matthews from the apron to the guardrail. Tommy Cornell walks over to the referee and reaches into his pocket, pulling out a pair of brass knuckles.

Greed - YES! Tommy Cornell, the only man capable of hiding a weapon on the referee!

Tommy Cornell puts the brass knuckles on his hand, then tries to wake up the referee. Tommy Cornell turns around and walks right into the spear from Chuck Matthews.

Greed - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Chuck Matthews pins Tommy Cornell, then slaps the referee to the back of his head. The referee starts to move, then lifts his arm and drops it.

-1-

Greed - Kick out Tommy!

The referee lifts his arm up and drops it again.

-2-

Greed - Kick out Tommy! Come on! You can kick out!

The referee lifts his arm up, then drops his hand down to the mat.

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - Great match!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Chuck Matthews!

Greed - I would love to see the two of them fight at a pay per view sometime down the line.

Chuck Matthews stands up, pulling Tommy Cornell to his feet. He holds his stomach and ribs, then holds out his hand. Chuck Matthews shakes the hand of Tommy Cornell, who then lifts his arm up.

Greed - Great show of class and respect, this is the kind of action you get under out control! What a great night.

Revolution cuts to commercials on Tommy Cornell and Chuck Matthews taunting for the crowd.

Revolution returns backstage on Chuck Matthews with both the tag team titles. He is stopped by Curt Wall.

Curt Wall
Can I get a word?

Chuck Matthews adjusts the tag team titles, looking at Curt Wall.

Chuck Matthews
Make it quick. The main event is up next and I have a few reasons to watch.

Curt Wall points at the tag team titles.

Curt Wall
Why are you carrying the tag team titles around?

Chuck Matthews
Didn’t you hear? You seen, Nick stripped Bad Company of the Tag Team titles, well within the rules, so I can’t do anything about that. But we own NLWF, so we’ve agreed that only two men deserve to be Tag team champions! These babies are no longer vacated. Instead they belong to the greatest tag team ever!

Curt Wall
Who?

Chuck Matthews looks at Curt Wall like he’s stupid.

Chuck Matthews
If you have to ask, you’ll never know! If it all hasn’t been painfully obvious to you throughout this entire show, then you’ll just have to wait for the main event.

Curt Wall looks as if he’s figured it out. He points at the titles.

Curt Wall
You and Corey Casey? You gave yourself the belts back? Is that right?

Chuck Matthews slaps Curt Wall to the face a couple of times, gently.

Chuck Matthews
And they say you’re a slow moron who has a job he doesn’t deserve!

Chuck Matthews turns and walks away.

Curt Wall
Who says that?

Curt Wall steps in front of Chuck Matthews who watches as ME Security stands at his sides.

Chuck Matthews
I do! Now get out of my face!

ME Security lifts Curt Wall and carries him away as Chuck Matthews watches with an evil grin. The shot cuts to ringside where all four men are inside, each standing in a corner.

Cornell - Finally, it’s time for the biggest main event in the history of Revolution!

Greed - It sure is, this is like War Games, only instead of Shadow Demon you get Nick Fucking Ridicule!

Cornell - Did you see Chuck hit me with HOLLYWOOD IMPACT?

Greed - Yeah I did.

Cornell - How awesome was that? I’m SO glad I’ve got this DVRed at home! Did you take a picture like I asked?

Greed -He snuck it in so fast I didn’t have time to get a picture.

Cornell - It’s alright, I’ll talk to some fans after the show! SOMEONE HAD TO HAVE GOT A SHOT OF THAT!

Greed - I’m sure.

Christa Dudley - The following is the main event of the evening and it is now an ELIMINATION MATCH!

Cornell - You’re welcome!

Greed - Only one man is walking away from this match with gold!

Christa Dudley - Introducing first, he is the champion, from Dublin, Ireland. Standing 5’8” and weighing in at 200 pounds. He is the Reigning and Defending NLWF Undisputed, No Limit Wrestling Federation, and World Heavyweight Champion, AARON O’SHEA!

Cornell - He is the comeback kid, a definite nominee for comeback of the year 2010.

Greed - Even though he’s a dumb little fucker!

Christa Dudley - Introducing next, from Boston, Massachusetts. Standing 6’5” and weighing in at 250 pounds. COREY CASEY!

Cornell - Undefeated in NLWF’s toughest match, denominating the month of August like The Notorious K.I.D did last year.

Greed - I expect only great things from Corey Casey! He looks like he did last year, with a mix of this year! Unleash the monster Corey!

Christa Dudley - From Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 220 pounds. NICK RIDICULE!

Cornell - The man who has held more major titles than any other man in NLWF history. He was the first man to hold all three titles at the same time, dethroned by Aaron O’Shea t the Pro Wrestling Classic.

Greed - Only because he was practically dieing! This is a much different night, a much different match.

Christa Dudley - From the Hoyvík, Faroe Island. Standing 6’0” and weighing in at 200 pounds. JASON HAWK!

Cornell - Introductions are out of the way. Corey Casey has the size advantage in this match followed by Nick Ridicule. Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk have the speed advantage.

Greed - Two power guys versus two speed guys, this is going to be the greatest fatal four way ever!

The referee holds up the World heavyweight Championship, then hands it to the timekeeper. He holds up the NLWF Undisputed Championship, then hands it to the timekeeper. The referee holds up the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship, then hands it to the timekeeper.

Cornell - I’ve got goosebumps!

Greed - Main Event of one of the biggest shows in NLWF history! HERE WE GO!

The referee calls for the bell.World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
NLWF Undisputed Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

Revolution 35: Kings of the New Federation: 9/7/10 MainEvent

۩ Aaron O’Shea [vs] Corey Casey
[vs] Nick Ridicule [vs] Jason Hawk ۩

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring and splashes Aaron O’Shea in his corner. Nick Ridicule unloads with a flurry of punches until Aaron O’Shea falls in the corner. Jason Hawk runs towards Nick Ridicule and is speared by Corey Casey through the ropes.

Greed - ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!

Cornell - Did Corey save Ridicule, or did Corey just want to hurt Hawk, who ruined his shot at holding all three major belts?

Nick Ridicule stomps Aaron O’Shea to the face down in the corner. He runs to the ropes, then charges across the ring at Aaron O’Shea and boots him to the face down in the corner. The impact sends Nick Ridicule through the ropes to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Facewash boots to the face, something you’re pretty familiar with.

Greed - Well, Nick has kicks that would fuck me up, I wouldn’t want to be kicked by that man.

Corey Casey jumps off the apron and double ax handles Jason Hawk on the outside of the ring. Corey Casey throws Jason Hawk into the guardrail, then clothesline him over, into the crowd. Corey Casey climbs over the guardrail and grabs Jason Hawk.

Cornell - No rules in this match.

Greed - They can go anywhere, do anything.

Corey Casey and Jason Hawk walk through the crowd. Jason Hawk pushes Corey Casey away, then runs over and begins to climb the production scaffolding.

Cornell - Jhawk is going where we have the TV cameras set up!

Greed - Remember at War Games, when he jumped from the rafter trying to kill O’Shea! He’ll do anything in matches like this.

Corey Casey climbs up after Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule pulls out a table from underneath the ring, then he slides it in. Nick Ridicule grabs the ring steps and lifts them up, then drops them on the announcers table. Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the scaffolding and looks around.

Cornell - He has to be twenty feet above the arena floor!

Greed - With the evil Corey Casey right behind him.

Corey Casey climbs up and gets to his feet. Jason Hawk tries to punch Corey Casey but it’s blocked. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk by his throat and punches him to the face. Jason Hawk staggers back and steps to the edge of the scaffolding.

Cornell - If he falls he’ll land down on that platform where they control camera angles, fireworks, and other things!

Greed - Stay up Hawk!

Corey Casey runs towards Jason Hawk who ducks down. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey up and back body drops him off of the scaffolding. Corey Casey falls and crashes through the platform, disappearing out of sight..

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Jason Hawk stands up. He lifts his arms up looking at the roaring crowd surrounding the scaffolding.

Jason Hawk

BEAT THAT!

Cornell - Corey Casey has been sent straight to hell! That’ll teach him for not teaming up with Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk to remove Ridicule!

Greed - Jason should go back to the ring, they can double team Nick!

Nick Ridicule is stomping Aaron O’Shea down in the corner. He lifts Aaron O’Shea to his feet, then whips him across the ring. Nick Ridicule runs in and clotheslines Aaron O’Shea, then runs to the ropes and rebounds with a Nick Kick to his face.

Cornell - The last thing they wanted was for Nick Ridicule to get going like this!

Greed - Not good thinking or teamwork to remove Ridicule!

Jason Hawk climbs down the scaffolding, then runs and jumps over the guardrail. Nick Ridicule lifts Aaron O’Shea up and sets him up for the power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Aaron O’Shea up and holds him in crucifix power bomb position. Jason Hawk runs into the ring and dropkicks Nick Ridicule to the face, knocking him down.

Cornell - Yes! That’s the type of teamwork I want to see! Make Aaron O’Shea want to join The Syndicate!

Greed - These two would be an exciting Tag team!

Aaron O’Shea lands on his feet and walks to the corner. Jason Hawk holds the legs of Nick Ridicule, then stomps him to the stomach. Aaron O’Shea jumps off the top turnbuckle and spins around with a leg drop to the face of Nick Ridicule. Jason Hawk jumps up and double stomps Nick Ridicule to the stomach.

Cornell - That’s right! Remove the major threats!

Greed - Then they can fight one on one!

Jason Hawk drags Nick Ridicule to the center of the ring. He lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet and hooks his arms, then spins him around and down with the wings of time. Jason Hawk stands up and points to the corner while looking at Aaron O’Shea.

Cornell - He wants to see that double moonsault!

Greed - We’re going to get to!

Aaron O’Shea walks to the corner and climbs to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk runs up and shoves Aaron O’Shea, sending him falling to the outside of the ring. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the guardrail face first and falls over into the crowd.

Cornell - That is such a Jason Hawk thing to do. Earn a little bit of trust, then use it against him!

Greed - Now he can finish Nick Ridicule!

Jason Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He points at Nick Ridicule, then jumps off with the double shooting star press. Jason Hawk lands on the knees of Nick Ridicule who stands up quickly and lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and throws Jason Hawk over the ropes, sending him crashing down into the arena floor.

Cornell - Pass of judgment on Jason Hawk! Ridicule is able t counter the wind of changes and it costs Jason big time!

Greed - Everyone is down but Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule grabs the table and sets it up on the corner. He slides out of the ring and grabs the ring steps. He goes to throw them into the ring but stops as he watches Jason Hawk start to get to his feet.

Cornell - Stay down Hawk!

Greed - He doesn’t know Nick is behind him!

Jason Hawk gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule throws the steps at him, sending them crashing into the back of his head and back. Jason Hawk goes down hard, the stairs landing on him. Nick Ridicule grabs the steps and tosses them over the ropes into the ring.

Cornell - He’s got steps on our table, now he’s got steps in the ring.

Greed - He’s setting up the stairway to hell!

Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and grabs the steps. He carries them over and puts them on the table. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and kicks Aaron O’Shea to the face as he tries to climb over the guardrail. Nick Ridicule smiles then climbs up to the timekeepers table.

Cornell - What is he thinking?

Greed - I wouldn’t want to know what any of these guys are thinking!

Nick Ridicule grabs Aaron O’Shea and lifts him up to the guardrail. Nick Ridicule sets him up for a power bomb, then lifts him up and turns around. Nick Ridicule power bombs Aaron O’Shea on top of the steps on the announcers table.

Cornell - He may have broken his back!

Greed - He may have broken Jason’s back as well!

Nick Ridicule jumps off the timekeepers table and delivers an elbow drop to Aaron O’Shea. Nick Ridicule sits at the front of the announcers table, then jumps off and walks to the ring. Nick Ridicule reaches underneath and pulls out two tanks of gasoline.

Cornell - I love main event matches!

Greed - The best part is this is elimination, so once someone is out, we’ll still have a triple threat and one on one match!

Nick Ridicule slides the tanks into the ring underneath the table. Nick Ridicule grabs Aaron O’Shea and pulls him off the steps, then rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey makes his way through the crowd, then jumps the guardrail. He grabs Jason Hawk and rolls him into the ring.

Cornell - Shit, Corey and Ridicule are both up!

Greed - They might be going head to head soon enough!

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule slide into the ring and stand up. Corey Casey runs and spears Nick Ridicule.

Greed - ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!

Cornell - Nick didn’t have time to react.

Corey Casey pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Corey Casey stands up. He looks at Nick Ridicule, then at Jason Hawk. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and pushes him into the corner. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk by his throat and he punches him. Corey Casey hits Jason Hawk with a forearm to the face, then a back elbow.

Cornell - Death clutch!

Greed - Corey loves to beat the hell out of people while bullying them into the corner!

Corey Casey hits Jason Hawk with another elbow, then another, busting him open. Corey Casey unloads with punches at the sight of blood, then lifts Jason Hawk up to the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey spins around and spears Aaron O’Shea who’s walking toward him

Cornell - Corey Casey is on his game!

Greed - That’s because he’s going to join Bad Company, win the belts, Chuck will come out and give him his tag team title back, the world will be at peace!

Corey Casey grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat with both hands, then throws him into the same corner as Jason Hawk. Corey Casey runs in and clotheslines him in the corner. Corey Casey punches Jason Hawk still seated on the turnbuckle, then he grabs Aaron O’Shea by his throat.

Cornell - Death clutch on Aaron O’Shea now!

Greed - Corey Casey is busting these guys up, when he should be destroying Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey unloads punches into the face of Aaron O’Shea. He hits him with an uppercut, then releases the death clutch and throws haymaker rights and lefts. Corey Casey dives in and hits Aaron O’Shea with a back elbow, then lifts him up and sits him next to Jason Hawk.

Cornell - He’s got both of them on that same top turnbuckle!

Greed - DOUIBLE SUPERPLEX?

Corey Casey uppercuts Jason Hawk, then Aaron O’Shea. Corey Casey steps up to the middle turnbuckle and hooks the arms of both Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea around his head. Corey Casey steps up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT! He’s going to superplex them both!

Greed - This is going to be… WAIT, Ridicule is up!

Nick Ridicule looks towards the corner, then runs and Nick Kicks the feet of Corey Casey. All three men fall down on the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule smiles as he walks towards the table with the steps on top. He reaches under and grabs a tank of gas, then opens it and pours it on the table and stairs. Nick Ridicule slides the other gas tank out of the ring, then pulls the table out of the corner slightly.

Cornell - The stairway to hell is set up, he just needs to light it up!

Greed - Who’s he going to put through it?!

“THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!”

Nick Ridicule pulls a lighter out of his pocket, then lights the table which bursts into flames. Nick Ridicule looks towards the corner and walks over. Nick Ridicule grabs Corey Casey under his arms, setting up the crucifix power bomb.

Cornell - HE’S GOING TO SEND COREY CASEY TO HELL!

Greed - Why is he waiting? He’s not power bombing him!

Nick Ridicule stands in the same position. Corey Casey hooks Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea for a superplex again. Nick Ridicule steps up to the middle turnbuckle, still holding Corey Casey under his arms.

Cornell - Everyone in this arena is on there feet!

Greed - JUST LIKE US!

Corey Casey stands up on the top turnbuckle with Aaron O’Shea and Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule smiles, then jumps off the middle turnbuckle, cru fix power bombing Corey Casey who lifts Jason Hawk up for a superplex. Aaron O’Shea manages to hold on and stay on the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey rotates in mid air connecting a jackhammer on Jason Hawk, through the flaming table and stairs.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”
“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - THAT WAS ONE OF THE GREATEST THINGS I’VE EVER SEEN IN MY ENITRE LIFE!

Greed - Pass of judgment from Nick Ridicule, launching Corey Casey into a purifier on Jason Hawk, STRAIGHT DOWN THE STAIRWAY TO HELL!

Corey Casey pins Jason Hawk, dropping an arm across his chest while lifting a single leg.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Jason Hawk is eliminated!

Aaron O’Shea jumps off the top rope with a double moonsault, landing on Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - AARON O’H MY GOD ON NICK RIDICULE!

Greed - Holy shit he’s going to eliminate him!

Aaron O’Shea pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. Aaron O’Shea pins Nick Ridicule again and he instantly kicks out. Medical personnel set up a stretcher ringside. They enter the ring and rolls Corey Casey off of Jason Hawk. They carefully lift Jason Hawk to a board, then bring him to the stretcher.

Cornell - I thought Jason would be leaving here as NLWF Champion, instead he’ll be leaving here in an ambulance.

Greed - Just like at War Games.

Aaron O’Shea lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule falls out the back and locks Aaron O’Shea in a dragon sleeper hold. Nick Ridicule falls back and connects a reverse DDT, then slides out of the ring and stands in front of the medical staff, not allowing them to take Jason Hawk away.

Cornell - This is going to be bad!

Greed - Leave him alone! He’s already been sent to hell!

Nick Ridicule grabs the stretcher, then watches as Aaron O’Shea flies over the ropes, flipping at him. Nick Ridicule catches Aaron O’Shea for a power bomb, then he drives him down onto Jason Hawk, breaking the stretcher in half.

Cornell - Power bomb through Jason Hawk on the stretcher!

Greed - Jason is hurt bad!

Nick Ridicule lifts Aaron O’Shea then slides him into the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the apron. Corey Casey runs trying to spear Aaron O’Shea but he dives out of the way. Corey Casey spears Nick Ridicule, sending him moonsaulting off the apron down onto Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Someone please take Jason away! He’s going to end up in a wheelchair again!

Greed - He’s hurt bad, he hasn’t moved since being purified straight to hell!

Corey Casey turns around and is lifted up to the shoulders of Aaron O’Shea. He spins him down with a cradle shock, then slowly crawls over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Dublin Dominator isn’t enough to eliminate Corey Casey!

Greed - Right now we don’t have any united members in this match, so I’m pulling for Corey Casey, who will join Bad Company after!

Aaron O’Shea stands up. He drags the ring steps over to the corner and waits for Corey Casey to get up. Aaron O’Shea whips Corey Casey toward the corner, but Corey Casey reverses it. Aaron O’Shea runs up the steps, then jumps off the turnbuckles with a corkscrew cross body, taking Corey Casey down.

Cornell - Good counter by Aaron, but he’s not doing anything that could be enough to beat Corey Casey!

Greed - He needs to take it to another level if he wants to walk out with his belts!

Aaron O’Shea stands up. He slides out of the ring and pulls out a ladder from underneath. Aaron O’Shea slides the ladder into the ring, then climbs jump to the apron and sets it up. Aaron O’Shea springboards up to the top rope, then leap frogs the ladder and lands on Corey Casey with a frog splash.

Cornell - leap frog frog splash!

Greed - He’s going to eliminate Corey Casey and remove all doubt that he can’t beat him!

Aaron O’Shea pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - What a tough son of a bitch Corey is! He can’t be stopped!

Greed - I completely agree, no one can prevent Corey Casey from leaving as champion tonight.

Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He stands up and ring steps fly at him, knocking him down. Nick Ridicule stands in front of the announcers table.

Cornell - He took the steps from our table and fucked Aaron O’Shea up with them.

Greed - Double Moonsault might have been coming, but not anymore!

Nick Ridicule takes the steps and puts them back on the announcers table. Nick Ridicule grabs the tank of gasoline and opens it, then pours it on the steps and table.

Cornell - We got to get out of here!

Greed - He’s going to burn it down!

The announcers leave the table. Nick Ridicule lights the table on fire, then runs and climbs up to the apron. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle with Aaron O’Shea, then lifts him up for a power bomb and jumps off with him. Nick Ridicule drives Aaron O’Shea down onto the steps and puts him through the announcers table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Nick Ridicule stares down at Aaron O’Shea laid out on the steps. Nick Ridicule drops down and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Aaron O’Shea has been eliminated!

Cornell - We are guaranteed a new champion here tonight!

Greed - If Nick Ridicule wins, Aaron O’Shea will keep the NLWF Title, if Corey Casey wins, he takes all the belts!

Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and looks at Corey Casey who’s using the ropes to get up. Nick Ridicule waits and Corey Casey looks at him.

Cornell - Here we go! The final showdown!

Greed - One will leave with everything, one with nothing!

Nick Ridicule motions for Corey Casey to bring it on. Corey Casey pushes off the ropes and runs towards him. Nick Ridicule jumps and hits Corey Casey with a flying knee, then a combination of punches. Nick Ridicule whips Corey Casey to the ropes and ducks a clothesline on the rebound. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes again and is booted to the face.

Cornell - NICK KICK!

Greed - If one person can stop Corey Casey, it’s Nick Ridicule! This is the match we’ve all been waiting months for!

Corey Casey stands up. Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps and throws them at Corey Casey. He tries to avoid them, but the stairs him and fly over the ropes. Corey Casey begins bleeding.

Cornell - The steps caught Corey Casey! The corner hitting him to the forehead!

Greed - Damn it! This is why they should have made sure Nick was eliminated!

Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Blood isn’t going to keep Corey from fighting!

Greed - But it’s only a matter of time now before he can’t fight anymore!

Nick Ridicule stands up, lifting Corey Casey to his feet. Nick Ridicule hits Corey Casey with a knee to the face, then s straight right. Corey Casey staggers to the ropes. Nick Ridicule runs and kicks him to the face, sending him flipping back over the ropes, landing on the apron.

Cornell - This is starting to look like the last time they fought one on one, Ridicule is starting to destroy and dominate!

Greed - Maybe Corey just can’t do it, maybe he just can’t beat Nick Ridicule!

Corey Casey stands up on the apron. Nick Ridicule runs at him then stops. Corey Casey ducks under nothing, then stands up to be kicked to the face by Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey falls to the ringside floor, landing near the steps.

Cornell - Ridicule is making it look easy, he knew Corey would be expecting the attack, so he faked it, then hit it anyway!

Greed - All Corey needs is one moment to take control! Then this will be a different match!

Nick Ridicule looks down to the outside of the ring at Corey Casey. He backs up with a smile on his face. Nick Ridicule leans against the ropes. Corey Casey slowly starts to get to his feet. He stands up completely and Nick Ridicule runs across the ring.

Cornell - Ridicule is going to fly!

Greed - MOVE CASEY!

Nick Ridicule leaps over the ropes and soars through the air. Corey Casey turns around with the ring steps in hand, then throws them at him. The stairs hit Nick Ridicule to the face and he lands on top of them as they both crash ringside.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Nick Ridicule eats steps!

Greed - Last year we saw Cotton hit Nick with that same move!

Corey Casey sits against the guardrail. He stands up, using it for support, then holds his arms out to the side. Corey Casey walks over and pins Nick Ridicule, who’s been busted open.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Unbelievable! The toughness of these guys is astonishing!

Greed - they live for this! Nothing else matters! They both need to be champion!

Corey Casey stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule up in DDT position. Corey Casey falls back and DDT’s Nick Ridicule down onto the ring steps. Corey Casey pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Purify him Corey!

Greed - He needs to!

Corey Casey rolls Nick Ridicule into the ring. He slides in and stands up in the corner. Nick Ridicule crawls towards the ropes and uses them to get up. Corey Casey runs and spears Nick Ridicule.

Greed - Antichrist impact!

Corey Casey lifts Nick Ridicule up in DDT position, then he lifts him up for a suplex. Corey Casey spins him down and jackhammers him into the center of the ring.

Cornell - PURIFIER! PURIFIER! PURIFIER!

Greed - Nick Ridicule can kiss his ass goodbye! He’s going to lose and that means no more NLWF contract!

Corey Casey crawls over and drops an arm across the chest of Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. He turns around, holding the arm of Corey Casey and locks in an Anaconda Crossface.

Cornell - He kicks out of the pin and locks in his submission!

Greed - That’s the risk you run when you pin Nick Ridicule like that! The guy has skills in every part of the game! He can do it all!

Nick Ridicule pulls back on the hold. Corey Casey reaches out with his free hand, then drops it down to the mat. He grabs at the hands of Nick Ridicule, trying to get him to break the grip. Ashley Matthews runs down the ramp, then jumps up to the apron. She shoves the ladder letting it fall and hit Nick Ridicule to the head. He breaks the hold.

Cornell - Ashley Matthews… helping Corey Casey…?

Greed - Hey look a flying pig!

Nick Ridicule stands up, pushing the ladder off of him. He lifts the ladder and throws it, sending it into the corner of the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at Ashley Matthews and walks toward her. She tries to slap him but Nick Ridicule blocks him. He grabs her head and pulls her in for a kiss. Ashley Matthews grabs the back of his head and drops down off the apron, hanging him over the top rope.

Cornell - Ashley saved the match for Corey Casey!

Greed - Not only that but she may have hurt his throat with that!

Nick Ridicule holds his throat. He turns around and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - YEAH! Bye Bye Ridicule!

Chuck Matthews slides out of the ring and begins to back step up the ramp.

Cornell - PIN HIM COREY!

Greed - CAPITLIZE ON HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Corey Casey starts to get to his knees. He looks at Chuck Matthews on the ramp, then crawls over and pins Nick Ridicule, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out, grabbing the referees hand before it can hit the mat.

Cornell - You have to be shitting me… This guy isn’t human!

Greed - Finish him somehow Corey!

Ashley Matthews climbs up to the apron and screams out orders for Corey Casey. Corey Casey stands up, then grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule and begins trying to turn him over for a Boston crab.

Cornell - Asylum walls!

Greed - He could get Nick to pass out! He obviously can’t pin him and I doubt Nick Ridicule will ever tap out!

Nick Ridicule kicks Corey Casey away from him, sending him into the ropes. Corey Casey knocks Ashley Matthews off the apron, then rebounds into Nick Ridicule who rolls him up for a pin.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Holy shit!

Greed - Come on Corey! Hit him with something!

Both men stand up, both of them bleeding heavily. Corey Casey grabs Nick Ridicule by his throat. Corey Casey attempts a punch, but Nick Ridicule tries to bring him down for a crossface. Corey Casey rolls out of it and both men stand up again. Corey Casey runs at Nick Ridicule and dives for the spear, taking him down.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT! ANTICHRIST IMPACT! ANTICHRIST IMPACT! YES! YES! COREY CASEY IS FINALLY GOING TO WIN THE BIGGEST MATCH OF HIS LIFE!

Cornell - NO SELL!

Nick Ridicule rolls through the spear to his feet, with Corey Casey in power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up for the crucifix power bomb, then runs across the ring and throws him into the ladder in the corner.

Greed - NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Corey Casey bounces back and Nick Ridicule lifts him up to his shoulders. Nick Ridicule steps up the ladder in the corner then stops at the top. Nick Ridicule launches Corey Casey off and Death Valley Drivers him into the center of the ring.

Cornell - DVD MOMENT!

Greed - Please kick out! Please kick out! Please kick out! Please kick out! Please kick out! Please kick out!

Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - WOW!

Greed - YEAH! FUCK YEAH!

Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey to his feet, then he lifts him up and power bombs him down. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and power bombs him down again. Nick Ridicule lifts Corey Casey up and power bombs him into the ladder. Corey Casey bounces off and Nick Ridicule lifts him up to his shoulders.

Cornell - Where does he get this energy?

Greed - …

Nick Ridicule throws Corey Casey up and brings him down with a tombstone piledriver in the center of the ring.

Cornell - THE END RESULT!

Greed - Kick out again Corey!

Nick Ridicule pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - NICK FUCKING RIDICULE! He is the World and Undisputed Champion again!

Greed - …fuck…

Cornell - what a match!

Greed - I just got word that the match went sixty eight minutes!

The referee hands Nick Ridicule the World and Undisputed titles. Aaron O’Shea takes the NLWF Championship and sits next to the announcers. Nick Ridicule stands up and holds up the titles, staring at Chuck and Ashley Matthews on the ramp.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule is far from done in this company, he is once again the champion!

Greed - That was amazing..

Chuck Matthews claps his hands together. He looks at the tag team titles, then at Ashley Matthews who looks pissed off. Nick Ridicule is attack from behind by TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars. They stomp him out on the mat, then lift him up.

Cornell - Bad Company bitch!

Greed - Now Corey Casey will join and they’ll make sure Nick Ridicule has to forfeit his titles!

Matt Biggars hits Nick Ridicule with the flip DDT.

Cornell - KILLER BEE DDT!

Greed - After the match he just had, Nick Ridicule can’t possibly defend himself!

Chuck and Ashley Matthews walk to the ring. Chuck Matthews grabs a microphone.

Chuck Matthews
Get up Corey!

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring while Ashley Matthews stays on the outside.

Chuck Matthews
You remember that offer to join Bad Company? Well guess what? You took too long! But I have a different offer for you.

Corey Casey sits up on the corner of the ring, looking at Chuck Matthews.

Chuck Matthews
Walk away! Get the hell out of the ring!

Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli hold Nick Ridicule up in the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews runs and spears Nick Ridicule down.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - Chuck wants Corey to leave so they can beat down Ridicule. He missed his shot at joining Bad Company!

Corey Casey stands up in the corner, then runs and spears Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey unloads punches into the face of Chuck Matthews, but is pulled off by TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars. Corey Casey shoves them away. He hits TJ Tilli with a boot to the face, then turns around and spears Matt Biggars.

Cornell - Corey Casey has gone insane!

Greed - IS HE ACTUALLY HELPING NICK RIDICULE?

Corey Casey stands up, pointing at Chuck Matthews who backs into the corner his hands up. Corey Casey does a cut throat taunt, then is spun around and hits by a steel chair from Ashley Matthews

Cornell - What a chair shot!

Greed - She’s going to get hurt!

Corey Casey shakes it off, then grabs Ashley Matthews by the throat. Chuck Matthews takes the steel chair and this Corey Casey to the back with it. He and Ashley Matthews run to the ropes, then spear Corey Casey.

Cornell - OH MY GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!

Greed - I have a bad feeling about this, Corey should have walked away!

Chuck and Ashley Matthews stand up. Matt Biggars and TJ Tilli get up and begin to stomp Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews takes the chair in his hands and motions for them to be lifted. The lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - NO! Death-Angel was taken out earlier!

Greed - I have a feeling Uprising is about to start kicking ass….

The lights turn back on and Death-Angel is standing in the middle of the ring, between Nick Ridicule and Corey Casey. Matt Biggars runs at him and is kicked to the face. TJ Tilli runs at Death-Angel and is lifted up and thrown with a military press.

Cornell - I hate that he can never die!

Greed - So does Bad Company!

Death-Angel takes a step towards the Matthews and is blasted by the steel chair. Chuck Matthews hits Death-Angel with the chair again and he drops to a knee. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes, then swings the chair, hitting Death-Angel again, this time knocking him down.

Cornell - HE DID IT! All three are laid out!

Greed - WE WIN AGAIN!

The lights in the arena shut off. Fire shoots from the corners, then up the ramp. Fire explodes out of the top of the stage and the lights turn back on. Brenton Cyrus runs down to the ring wearing Death-Angel’s mask. He slides into the ring and ducks underneath a chair shot. Brenton Cyrus grabs Chuck Matthews by the back of his head and throws him over the top rope.

Cornell - NO! Brenton Cyrus has joined Uprising!

Greed - It only makes sense, considering the amount of fail that team is known for!

Brenton Cyrus looks at Ashley Matthews who backs into the corner. He approaches her slowly then grabs her and brings her to the middle of the ring. Death-Angel stands up, then drops to his hands and knees and starts bowing. Brenton Cyrus goes for the cutter on Ashley Matthews but stops and smiles. Ashley Matthews gets an evil grin on her face, then she shoves Brenton Cyrus who punt kicks Death-Angel to the skull.

Cornell - YES! YES! YES!

Greed - Can it be?

Corey Casey and Nick Ridicule get up. Corey Casey turns around and Brenton Cyrus hits him with the cutter.

Greed - EPIPHANY!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and looks at Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule takes a step toward shim and is speared by Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Hollywood Impact!

Chuck Matthews stands up and looks at Brenton Cyrus. They step to the center of the ring and hug, then hold each others arms up

Cornell - YES! I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO BE THE GREATEST NIGHT EVER!

Greed - Holy shit!

Ashley Matthews hands Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus the tag team titles.

Cornell - This is the greatest ending to a show ever!

Greed - It’s not over yet!

Chuck Matthews points to each side of the ring. Brenton Cyrus leaves and reaches underneath. Matt Biggars leaves the ring and reaches underneath. TJ Tilli leaves the ring and reaches underneath.

Cornell - What else are they going to do?

Greed - HOLY FUCK!

All three men pull out wooden crosses. They slide them into the ring, then enter.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea is still sitting next to us, he could easily go in and try to save the day!

Greed - Nope! He knows where the power is at! He’s going to join Syndicate, he’s going to watch as he other “leaders” of NLWF are crucified!

Brenton Cyrus puts Corey Casey on the wooden cross, tying his arms with barbwire. TJ Tilli and Matt Biggars get Death-Angel on the cross, while Chuck Matthews positions Nick Ridicule. They get all three men on the crosses, then lift them up as the crowd roars with cheers.

Cornell - The old NLWF has just been crucified!

Greed - This is the new era! Join or die!

Ashley Matthews enters the ring with a gas tank. She opens it and begins pouring it on all three men and the crosses. Her, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews all pull out books of matches and light them up, then toss the forward setting the crosses ablaze. Ashley Matthews lifts the hands of Chuck Matthews and Brenton Cyrus as they stare ahead. Revolution fades to black.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down