NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corey Casey Overload!

Go down

Corey Casey Overload! Empty Corey Casey Overload!

Sincerity is the most basic for of flattery eh Nicky? I got your fucking flattery right here pal

Corey Casey Overload! 1-1

I'm taking what you said about what she said about what AOS said...wait...this is just straight up getting confusing

It's just easier for me to call you a fucking homo and get it over with right here. Nick, you and everyone else in this apparent car accident waiting to happen have apparently forgotten NLWF rule number one:

NEVER FIGHT COREY CASEY IN A MATCH WITH NO RULES

I'm getting really really fucking sick of repeating myself. You'd think that guys who have been around as long as you have Nick would fucking get the message by now. But apparently not...so now I have to fucking put you down like the wounded little puppy dog that you are.

I am a frightened little boy who needs someone to hold my hand? Oh how wrong you are Nick. You know, it's hilarious to me that, no matter what I do, I am copying someone. Seriously Nick...the same thing could be said about you. You going off and doing the whole "lone anti-hero" thing has been done...by just about everyone and their brother. I believe Brenton Cyrus has done it, as has Chuck Matthews. So, by that logic, you are copying them too. You are the fucking scared little boy who needs to tag along behind his older brothers in this example Nick.

You see how I switched that around on you you dense fuck?

The joke really is on you Nick. You are so wrapped up in your own fucking ego that you can't see the truth that is fucking hanging right there in front of your own fucking smug face. You are going to fall...you will lose. You will never be champion again. And it will all be because of me you fucking prick

Oh and by the way, I don't copy drugged out losers who fail to beat Aaron O'Shea

Speaking of which...

AOS...how nice of you to join the party! I'm glad to see that you aren't going to curl up in the fetal position and just rock back and forth in the corner of the room while Nick and I battle it out for the titles you are currently disgracing. AOS, the reason why you are hearing the same old shit out of me time and again...is because it's true.

let me explain

The reason why I keep making joke after joke about you being a flakey bitch that, until this most current run, hasn't been here for longer than a week is because...well...IT'S FUCKING TRUE. Seriously man, look back at your career...if you want to call it that. I choose to call it more of a "come and go" career. You show up for a week, talk a big game, and then when the shit hits the fan, you fucking turn tail and run away.

YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE CHAMPION AOS!

This is a fact. This isn't me trying to burn you, this isn't me trying to hurt your feelings. This is Corey Casey speaking the fucking truth. You are a joke, nothing more. You are the guy that everyone hates because you talk like you are going to be here for the long haul and you talk like you are going to be this fucking knight in shining armor...and then we all turn around and suddenly the great AOS is fucking no where to be found!

I don't take you seriously AOS...as a matter of fact...I don't think anyone does. You will fall at my fucking feet.

FUCK YOU JASON HAWK!

Signed, the next Triple Champion of NLWF

~COREY MOTHERFUCKING CASEY

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit