NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010

Go down

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Empty Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 2:47 pm

Joey - Welcome to Revolution: Direct Hit, starting momentarily. This is the final throwback show of the month, leading into the two Pro Wrestling Summer Classic Pay Per View events!

Brain - It’s a pleasure being back behind the desk, ready to call one more Direct Hit with you, old friend.

Joey - We announced about twenty of these shows in the early days of The Federation, now we’re back to call what is sure to be the best show this month!

Brain - With the rumors swirling that one throwback show will get to make a return as a weekly NLWF program, I would be lying if I said I didn’t hope it was Direct Hit that got the call!

Greed by Godsmack hit’s the PA, with a monstrous grunt to start the song. John Greed steps out on the stage then stops.

Two faced! I feel you crawling under my skin.
Sickened by your face.
By the way, to think that you're so fucking kind?
You ain't!

He looks over his right shoulder, then with both arms he side points to the curtain. As he does, his theme shuts off and In Time by Mark Collie begins to play.

I can hear what you're thinking,
All your doubts and fears,
And if you look in my eyes, in time you'll find,
The reason I'm here.

Tommy Cornell steps out onto the stage and stops next to John Greed.

And in time all things shall pass away,
In time, you may come back someday.
To live once more, or die once more,
But in time, your time will be no more.

Joey - I’ve got a really bad feeling about this.

Brain - Considering we watched them steal Fusion last week, so do I!

You know your days are numbered,
Count them one by one,
Like notches in the handle of an outlaw's gun.
You can outrun the devil, if you try,
But you'll never outrun the hands of time.

Tommy Cornell and John Greed look at each other, both men smirking. Tommy Cornell’s music shuts off and it switches to Farewell Ride by Beck. Tommy Cornell and John Greed walk down the ramp slowly, getting a massive ovation from the New York crowd.

Joey - For those of you who don’t know these two men, they are the announcers on Revolution, who are both former wrestlers, most famous in the 90‘s. Together they are known as The Syndicate!

Brain - We used to call the action of both these men, back in the day, we know exactly what they are all about. Business.

Two white horses in a line
Two white horses in a line
Two White Horses in a line
carrying me to my burying ground

Tommy Cornell and John Greed walk down the ramp towards the ring.

some need diamonds some need love
some need Cards some need luck
Some need dollar bills lining their clothes
All I need is all I need is

They make it to the bottom of the ramp and Tommy Cornell points at John Greed

All I need is all I need is

John Greed points at Tommy Cornell, then they each walk around different sides of the ring. John Greed walks up the ring steps, then enters the ring and stands in the corner.

two white horses in a line
taking me for my farewell ride

Tommy Cornell walks over to the timekeepers table, grabbing a microphone and a steel chair.

some may say this might be Your last farewell ride

Tommy Cornell slides the chair into the ring, then slides in.

some may say this might be Your last farewell ride

Tommy Cornell sits the chair in the center of the ring, then has a seat. The entrance music fades away to silence, and all that is heard, is the roaring audience.

Tommy Cornell
It’s obvious, you all know who we are. But for those of you, who have spent life living under a rock, allow me to introduce us. Standing in the corner, stands one of the most ruthless men to ever step foot in a ring. He is the best play-by-play man in NLWF history when we get behind that table, and he’s my tag team partner and best friend. He is “The Eighth Deadly Sin” John Greed.

John Greed smirks and nods his head, soaking in the ovation from the audience.

Tommy Cornell
I am the voice of The Federation, the best announcer to ever put on a headset, and the most methodical man to lace up a pair of wrestling boots and step into a ring. I am “Rough Justice” Tommy Cornell, and in 1998 we started a wrestling group known as “The Syndicate”

The fans stand up and clap their hands.

Tommy Cornell
Tonight is the night, The Syndicate makes it’s official NLWF debut… But we’ll discuss that, later on tonight. Right now, I have a few things I want to talk about, so bear with me.

Joey - I don’t think anyone is going to come out and stop him, so the floor is his.

Brain - Yup.

Tommy Cornell
I’m going to take you on a trip down memory lane. It feels only right, this being the NLWF’s flagship show, it being the final throwback event of the month. Let’s start from the beginning, with two men. No, not Carmine Vestieri and Ramirez Silva who started NLWF, but Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews! You see, I’ve always believed it’s the wrestlers who make a company, and not the owners. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews formed a team, known as Salvation…

“PRAISE SALVATION!” “PRAISE SALVATION!” “PRAISE SALVATION!”

Tommy Cornell
Originally, hated by all. Everyone believed Salvation was only around to destroy the NLWF, but on the contrary, they were here to make it better. The two men fought for the greater good. They only got better after adding Nick Ridicule to the group, and before anyone knew it, they were holding all the belts on Direct Hit. That was the first era of the NLWF, the beginning. Brenton Cyrus was traded to Legacy, Chuck Matthews would stay on Legacy, Salvation was destroyed, and a new era would begin.

The fans boo.

Joey - They say you don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone, that’s exactly what happened with Direct Hit and Salvation!

Brain - When Brenton Cyrus left Direct Hit, he took all the ratings with him and helped Legacy kick our asses!

Tommy Cornell
Brenton Cyrus arrives at Legacy, and he buys it. He hires me on as one of the announcers, along with at one time my boss, another time my business competition, never once my friend, the man who‘s company I put out of business, Andrew Davis. Brenton used Legacy to destroy Direct Hit, eventually to the point where it had to be sold to him. That is known as NLWF’s glory days. That era produced more stars than any other in history. Brenton Cyrus, Aaron O’Shea, Shadow Demon, The Notorious K.I.D, Alison Williams, Nick Ridicule, Ashley Ridicule. It was the era that turned the NLWF into a International company! Once Direct Hit and Legacy merged for the World War Tour, it seemed nothing could stop the NLWF and we brought in the highest and most consistent ratings to date.

Tommy Cornell turns in his chair, looking at John Greed, still standing in the corner. Tommy Cornell smirks at him.

Tommy Cornell
Until now.

Tommy Cornell winks, then turns back to normal, facing the audience once again.

Tommy Cornell
I digress a bit. The era that would follow though, was the darkest in NLWF. The war between Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews began, when they let issues outside the ring tear them apart. A war that almost killed the company the two worked so hard to build. Ego’s, jealousy, outside parties, and past events made these former best friends hate each other more than anything. That ended with Brenton Cyrus crucifying Chuck Matthews at God of War, ending that era. Ending the era of two shows in NLWF.

Joey - Tommy sure does know his shit.

Brain - This is like NLWF history class!

Tommy Cornell
The next era, is the Revolution era. The end of the original shows, and the start of something new. No more separation into two brands, but NLWF united. The first show saw Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews becoming tag team champions, burying the grudge and starting a new wave of NLWF. We move forward slightly, into the Lethal Injection era, where an invasion of talent joined the NLWF, with it’s leader, Ryan Apollos, and his partner Corey Casey…

Tommy Cornell looks down at the mat, disgusted.

Tommy Cornell
The current Rising Star Champion? Who debuted almost a year ago? Ryan Apollos, Hawk, whatever you think your name is! I have message for you….

John Greed steps out of the corner. He leans in and whispers something in the ear of Tommy Cornell.

Tommy Cornell
You’re right, later. History lesson first.

John Greed back up into the corner again, then crosses his arms.

Tommy Cornell
Corey Casey would align with Brenton Cyrus, and the two would pull off one of the greatest twists in NLWF History at City of Evil. Salvation returned and went to war against all non-believers. Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews battled for months, Nick Ridicule took the torch from Brenton Cyrus, NLWF was doing great, even in the middle of war.

Joey - What is the point of all this?

Tommy Cornell
We move on, to the first trio of dominant champions in NLWF. For the first time, NLWF has major champions who were unbeatable. No more seven day title reigns, no more zero title defenses, Nick Ridicule as the NLWF Champion, Shadow Demon as the Undisputed Champion, and The Notorious K.I.D as the World Champion. That’s how the first year of the NLWF ended.

The dominant champions would lead the next era, Brenton Cyrus would make his return, winning the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal, but the NLWF would lose Chuck Matthews. NLWF was moving further, and further away from the greatness that made it famous. The champions stayed strong, except Shadow Demon who would fall off his throne. But that launched the career of a star by the name of Jason Hawk, who took the Undisputed Title.

Time doesn’t slow down one bit, and before anyone can stop it, spring time slaps the NLWF to the face, waking it up. Moving towards War Games 2, the first repeated Pay Per View in NLWF, things were at a make it or break it point. If that show didn’t succeed, the way that it did, NLWF would have died.

We roll past War Games, and from that point, is the Nick Ridicule era. He wins the Global Annihilation Tournament, he becomes the first man to hold all the major titles at once, he defends all those major titles, than he wins them all again. Nick Ridicule breaks away from everyone, and the NLWF almost dies again.

Tommy Cornell smiles.

Tommy Cornell
Looking back at all of those era’s, one thing is consistent. The battle, between light and darkness. Each era, had one or the other leading it. Something I’ve realized, is when darkness is in control, the NLWF is at it’s greatest. When darkness reigns supreme, the NLWF reigns supreme. This entire year has been one long reign of light, and it has been the downfall of NLWF! NLWF almost ended because of it, just a month ago!

The reason I wanted to come out here and talk about all of this is simple. Summer 2010 ends after the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic. Following the second pay per view this month, a new era of NLWF begins. Following that pay per view event, starting with REVOLUTION 35, A new breed is born! Tonight marks the beginning, of the end!

Tommy Cornell stands up and looks at the announcers.

Tommy Cornell
Now you fuckers get out of our spot, because we’re calling the show!

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Revolutionnew-1
Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 DirectHit-2

Fireworks begins to shoot up from the stage, sending red and white sparks up into the air. The fireworks continue down the ramp, then fire shoots from all four corners. The shot shows the packed crowd, holding up signs.

"TOMMY CORNELL FTW!" "Why does everyone have their own spear?!"
"Ryan Hawk: Plummeting Star Champion" "Time left until AOS disappears again: 24 hours..."
"HOW MANY HAWKS ARE THERE?!"
"Nick Ridicule is addicted to drugs...AND CAN STILL OWN EVERYONE!"
"Corey Casey...Brenton already fucked Chuck's sister...your dick won't fit..."
"Death Angel-FOR FUCK'S SAKE JUST DIE ALREADY!"
"Alison Williams sucks...but at least she admits it"
"...does anyone here actually know who Cotton the Clown is?" "...does anyone here actually care?"
"Death Angel's spelling made Clippy kill himself"

Cornell - WOOOOOHOOOO! For the first time in NLWF history, the best team in broadcasting will be announcing Direct Hit! Welcome to The Empire Arena, packed with a standing room only crowd!

Greed - I don’t mean to be an ETA, but that was the best show opening to any show I’ve ever seen! Ha Ha!

Cornell - I’m going to have to agree with that. The best show opening for the best Direct Hit you’ll ever see. I personally promise everyone watching, that this will be the best freely televised show the NLWF puts on all year.

Greed - Whoa. When Tommy says it, it’s as good as done.

Cornell - No more talking, it’s time to show everyone what happens when two retards fight against the best tag team in the world today!

Greed - Bad Company is going to put on an ass kicking anthem!

Christa Dudley - The following match is our opening contest of the evening, and it is for the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles! Introducing first…

The lights in the arena go off. The only sound that can be heard is the sound of a helicopter in the distance. The video screen shows a Helicopter flying through the night sky. The city of Chicago can be seen below, the traffic zooming through the streets…
In the distance, a large sky scraper can be seen. The light from the setting sun reflects off the thousands of windows, a dizzying array of gold and blood red. The opening strains of “Bad Company” by Five Finger Death Punch begin to play throughout the arena.

The helicopter zooms close to the tower and two large letters can be seen imprinted on the side of the building. “ME.” The camera suddenly shows two individuals standing on top of the tower. Both of them are wearing suits and designer sunglasses. Chuck Matthews has a clever smile on his face while Corey Casey stands next to him with a smirk on his face…

A company
Always on the run
A destiny
Its the rising sun
I was born
A shotgun in my hands
Behind the gun
I'll make my final stand

And that's why they call me
Bad Company
I can't deny
Bad Bad Company till the day I die
Until the day I die
Until the day I die

Blue and white fireworks suddenly erupt from either side of the stage. The video screen above begins to show clips from both Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey’s career. Both men slowly walk out from the back. A spotlight shines down on them as they pause at the top of the stage and bask in the hatred of the crowd.

Rebel souls
Deserters we've been called
Chose a gun
And threw away the sun
Now these towns they all know our names
The death punch sound is our claim to fame

Bad Company
I can't deny
Until the day I die
Until the day I die
Until the day i die

Corey and Chuck slowly walk down the ramp. They don’t even bother looking at the booing fans that are screaming at them as they walk down the isle. Corey slides into the ring while Chuck walks around and climbs the stairs and climbs into the ring.

Eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth
Blood for blood
We've all gotta die
We've all gotta die

Bad Company
I won't deny

Corey and Chuck each climb different turnbuckles. Corey holds his arms out to either side in a crucifix pose while Chuck poses, forming two coronas. The crowd boos them violently…but it doesn’t seem to phase either member of Bad Company.

Bad company
I won't deny
Bad Bad company till the day i die
Until the day i die
Until the day i die
Until the day i die
Until the day i die

Both members of Bad Company climb down from the turnbuckles. They turn and face their opponents. Both of them smirk confidently as they stare their opponents down.

Christa Dudley - They are the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, at a combined weight of 480 pounds, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey, BAD COMPANY!

Nightmare by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play. Death-Angel comes out, unmasked, followed by Ryan Hawk. They taunt at the top of the ramp and fireworks shoot off behind them. Fire behind Death-Angel and sparks behind Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - PREPARE FOR DEATH OR DEFECATING ON YOURSELF!

Christa Dudley - And the challengers, at a combined weight of 830 pounds…

Cornell - Thanks to that fatass Death-Angel…

Christa Dudley - Ryan Hawk and Death-Angel, THE DEATH-SLAYERS!

Greed - Dumbest name ever!

Ryan Hawk and Death-Angel enter the ring, looking across at Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey, who are laughing. Chuck Matthews pats Corey Casey on the shoulder, as he steps out to the apron.

Cornell - The Tag Team veteran, Chuck Matthews starting things off!

Greed - Against Death-Angel!

Ryan Hawk steps out to the ring apron, a smirk on his face. Death-Angel points at Chuck Matthews and shakes his head. He puts his thumb on his throat and moves it across slowly. Chuck Matthews looks at Corey Casey, and the two men start laughing again. The referee calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles

Bad Company [vs] Death Slayers
Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 ChampionshipMatch
Chuck Matthews & Corey Casey
[vs] Death-Angel & Ryan Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel runs across the ring and pushes Chuck Matthews into his corner. Death-Angel back elbows Corey Casey to the face, knocking him off the apron and staggering towards the announcers table holding his jaw. Death-Angel grabs Chuck Matthews by the throat in the corner, then chops him across the chest.

Cornell - That freak Death-Angel is trying to bully Bad Company!

Greed - Standing almost nine feet tall and weighing six hundred pounds, he’s the biggest bully ever.

Death-Angel holds Chuck Matthews by the throat with his left hand, then hooks his right hand under his arm and flips him towards the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews stands up and delivers a boot to the face of Ryan Hawk, knocking him off the apron. He smiles and turns around. Death-Angel grabs Chuck Matthews by his throat and lifts him up into the air. Death-Angel brings Chuck Matthews down with a massive choke slam in the center of the ring.

Cornell - That idiot Ryan Apollos got what he deserved, but Chuck can’t lose his focus when he’s in the ring with Death-Angel!

Greed - If I remember correctly, the last time Death-Angel and Chuck Matthews were in a match, he made him tap out to the Darkness submission hold!

Cornell - …

Death-Angel runs to the ropes, but Corey Casey pulls them down and he flips over, landing on his feet ringside. Corey Casey throws a right hand, but it’s blocked by Death-Angel, who then grabs him and head butt’s him down.

“1” “2”

Corey Casey sits against the ring steps and Death-Angel backs up with a smile on his face. Death-Angel runs and tries to boot Corey Casey to the face but he rolls out of the way. Death-Angel kicks the steps, sending the rolling towards the guardrail.

“3” “4”

Cornell - The monster Death-Angel is the only problem Bad Company might have tonight, he may be fucking stupid, but for as dumb as he is, he’s tall and wide!

Greed - Death-Angel is a hard match for any man.

Death-Angel looks at the announcers and smiles. He slams his fist into the table, then turns around to see Chuck Matthews dive over the ropes. Death-Angel catches Chuck Matthews in mid air and spins around, power slamming him across the announcers table. Chuck Matthews bounces off the table from the impact and lands in the laps of the announcers.

“5” “6”

Cornell - Chuck Matthews may have had his back broken on this fucking UNBREAKABLE table!

Greed - The only man who can break this fucking thing is Death-Angel.

Death-Angel reaches across the announcers table.

Cornell - HE’S GONNA GRAB ME!

Greed - He’s just grabbing Chuck. Calm down, Tommy!

Death-Angel grabs Chuck Matthews and pulls him onto the announcers table. He clubs him once across the chest with his massive forearm, then he turns and runs towards the ring, sliding in.

“7” “8”

Death-Angel climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up, looking at Chuck Matthews down on the announcers table. The referee screams at Death-Angel, who just stands staring.

Cornell - OUT OF THE WAY, THE GIANT THINKS HE CAN FLY!

Corey Casey jumps up to the apron and runs across. He punches Death-Angel to the stomach, then looks at the referee.

“9!”

Corey Casey looks at Death-Angel, then down at Chuck Matthews on the announcers table. Corey Casey grabs Death-Angel and he throws him from the top turnbuckle, sending him flipping through the air, landing on top of Chuck Matthews, destroying the announcers table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Son of a bitch!

Greed - Corey had to do it, he had to break the count!

Cornell - WHY? They would have retained the titles on a count out, and Chuck wouldn’t be splattered underneath Death-Angel!

Greed - Well, that’s true. But Bad Company wants to win! They want to make Nick Ridicule regret giving up his rematch clause to the Death-Slayers!

Corey Casey climbs down from the apron, then walks over and rolls Death-Angel off of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey grabs Chuck Matthews, under his arms, then drags him towards the ring.

“1”

Corey Casey rolls Chuck Matthews into the ring, then climbs up to the apron and tags himself in. Corey Casey enters the ring and points at the referee.

“2” “3” “4”

Cornell - Corey Casey is willing to take a win by count out!

Greed - A win is a win!

Ryan Hawk runs across the ringside area towards Death-Angel. He tries to lift Death-Angel up but can’t. Ryan Hawk tries to drag Death-Angel, but he doesn’t budge.

“5” “6”

Cornell - HA HA! He’s trying to get him up but can’t!

Greed - What an idiot!

Ryan Hawk stops pulling on Death-Angel, then he runs and attacks Tommy Cornell. Ryan Hawk punches Tommy Cornell a few times before getting pulled off of him by John Greed. Corey Casey tries to exit the ring, but the referee stops him. John Greed throws Ryan Hawk into the guardrail, then chases him and boots him to the face, sending him flipping over. The referee turns around and keeps counting.

“7” “8” “9!”

Death-Angel sits up, then gets to his feet and dives into the ring. Corey Casey drives a knee into the back of his head, then elbow drops him down on the mat. Corey Casey rolls Death-Angel over and pins him.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out, sending Corey Casey flying off of him. Corey Casey looks surprised, then gets to his feet and stomps Death-Angel.

Cornell - Ryan Hawk is going to pay! He’s going to pay with his blood! He’s going to pay with that Rising Star Title that he loves so much! I promise you, Ryan Hawk will regret the day he FUCKED with Rough Justice!

Greed - It’s alright Tommy, The Syndicate will have its time. Right now, just enjoy Bad Company destroying these idiots!

Corey Casey puts Death-Angel in a camel clutch, then delivers a forearm shot to his face. Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel up to his knees, then he runs to the ropes. Corey Casey rebounds fast and boots Death-Angel to the face.

Cornell - That giant idiot started all of this! I was happy just being an announcer, but you challenged the wrong man big fella!

Greed - Calm down Tommy, enjoy the match the way you love to do!

Corey Casey looks down at Death-Angel, then towards the corner. He walks over and begins climbing up to the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey stands up with his back turned to Death-Angel, down on the mat. Corey Casey moonsaults off the top turnbuckle and lands on Death-Angel.

Cornell - WHOA!

Greed - BEST MOONSAULT IN BIG MAN HISTORY! Corey Casey is 6’5” 250 pounds!

-1-2-3

Corey Casey and Death-Angel both get up. Death-Angel he his hand around the throat of Corey Casey, and a big smile on his face. Death-Angel lifts Corey Casey high into the area and lets him go. Death-Angel times it perfectly and punches Corey Casey to the face as he face.

Cornell - Death-Angel grabbed Corey Casey by his throat on the moonsault landing!

Greed - Then instead of the choke slam he hit that knock out punch he calls the goodnight.

Death-Angel drops down to one knee to pin Corey Casey, then he stands back up. Death-Angel looks over his shoulder at the corner, then walks over and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Death-Angel moonsaults off the top turnbuckle and lands on Corey Casey in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Shocked

Greed - Shocked

Death-Angel rolls Corey Casey over to his stomach, then puts him in the STF. With Corey Casey’s leg locked, Death-Angel lays across his back and puts in in an anaconda crossface.

Cornell - The darkness!

Greed - This is the move Death-Angel used to beat Chuck Matthews and Aaron O’Shea for the Dream Title!

Chuck Matthews runs into the ring and kicks Death-Angel to the back of the head, breaking the hold. Chuck Matthews leaves the ring going back to his corner. He looks at Ryan Hawk climbing over the guardrail holding his face and smiles. Chuck Matthews runs across the apron and dives off, spearing Ryan Hawk into the steel guardrail.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! All other spears can suck it!

Greed - Ryan was still messed up from my boot to his face, now he’s even more messed up from Chuck Matthews spear.

Cornell - Just like millions of women!

Corey Casey crawls to the corner, then uses it to stand up. Death-Angel gets to his feet and Corey Casey runs at him, then spears him. Corey Casey pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - As soon as Ryan Hawk becomes the legal man, this match will be OVER!

Greed - That’s what Bad Company has to do, they just have to wait until Death-Angel tags out, then they’ve got this won!

Ryan Hawk walks over to his corner, then climbs up to the apron. He sticks his arm out and Corey Casey looks at him and laughs. Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel to his feet and grabs him by his throat.

Greed - Deathclutch!

Cornell - We’ve seen Corey batter people with this hold.

Death-Angel grabs Corey Casey’s head and he head butts him, breaking the death clutch. Death-Angel turns around and dives for the tag, slapping the hand of Ryan Hawk. Ryan Hawk climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a double ax handle. Corey Casey spears Ryan Hawk put of mid air, then turns him over locking in the elevated Boston Crab.

Greed - Asylum Walls!

Cornell - What did I tell you? Ryan Hawk is in, and this match is all over! Tap out you little bitch!

Ryan Hawk struggles in the hold, reaching for the ropes. Death-Angel enters the ring and hits Corey Casey to the back of the head, breaking up the hold. The referee grabs Death-Angel and tries to get him out of the ring. Chuck Matthews drops down from the apron and walks over to the timekeepers table, he grabs one of the tag team titles, then tosses it into the ring to Corey Casey.

Cornell - Death-Angel has the referee distracted, now Bad Company will bend the rules to their favor!

Greed - The more Death-Angel struggles to help his partner, the more harm he’s going to do to him!

Corey Casey stands up with the tag team title in hand. He lifts Ryan Hawk to his feet, then sets him up for a DDT, holding the belt against his face. Corey Casey drops down, driving Ryan Hawk into the belt with a DDT. Corey Casey tosses the belt out of the ring, then stands up and walks over towards Death-Angel, taunting him. Corey Casey claps his hands together, and Chuck Matthews enters the ring, attacking Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - The old fake tag trick!

Greed - The referee hears the sound of hands smacking together, he turns around to see Chuck Matthews in the ring and thinks a tag was made, CLASSIC!

Death-Angel leaves the ring. The referee turns around as Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey whip Ryan Hawk to the ropes. Ryan Hawk rebounds and is lifted up for a military press by Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews drops down to one knee, leaving his other knee sticking out. Corey Casey throws Ryan Hawk down stomach first across his knee. Chuck Matthews pins Ryan Hawk as Corey Casey exit’s the ring.

-1-2-3

Ryan Hawk kicks out.

Cornell - I’ve called Ryan Hawk, “The Resilient One” in the past, because he can take a beating, but that’s not really something to be proud of, if you end up losing all your matches, like he has this month!

Greed - Should have called him, “The Beaten One”

Chuck Matthews lifts Ryan Hawk to his feet, then locks his hands around the back of his head. Chuck Matthews drives knees into the face and stomach of Ryan Hawk, locked in the muay thai clinch, as he pushes him into the Bad Company corner. Chuck Matthews pushes Ryan Hawk against the corner and lifts his hand up. Corey Casey makes the tag and Chuck Matthews lifts Ryan Hawk to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - The tag team work being displayed by Bad Company would make you think they’ve been a team forever!

Greed - Instead this is just the third time they are teaming, and the first title defense of those Tag Team Titles!

Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews climb up the turnbuckles, both men hooking one of Ryan Hawk’s arms for a suplex.

Cornell - Could we see a double superplex?

Greed - That’s what it looks like.

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey lift Ryan Hawk up for a suplerplex. Corey Casey steps up to the top turnbuckle and corkscrews around as they fall back, with a cross body. Chuck Matthews superplexes Ryan Hawk, while Corey Casey connects a super jackhammer on him, landing on top of him in the center of the ring.

Cornell - What a move!

Greed - No one can kick out of that!

Corey Casey stays on top of Ryan Hawk, hooking his legs.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel dives into the ring, breaking up the count with a double ax handle to the back of Corey Casey’s head.

Cornell - Son of a bitch! Just let it end, you two would be the worst tag team champions ever!

Greed - Talk about postponing the inevitable!

Death-Angel stands up and Chuck Matthews runs at him. Chuck Matthews dives for the spear but when he hits Death-Angel he doesn’t move. Death-Angel grabs Chuck Matthews around his waist, then flip pile drivers him.

Cornell - HOLY FUCK!

Greed - Sickest move in all of NLWF. A man that big shouldn’t be able to do that.

Chuck Matthews falls out of the ring, while Death-Angel stands up smiling. Death Angel turns around and is kicked to the stomach by Corey Casey who hooks his head. Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel up and jackhammers him down quickly, landing him on top of Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - Amazing strength!

Greed - He’s the number one ranked man in NLWF because of amazing things like that!

Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel off of Ryan Hawk, then runs and dumps him over the ropes. Corey Casey walks over to Ryan Hawk and grabs his legs, he turns him over and locks on the elevated Boston crab.

Cornell - We say him reverse the triangle into this last week, forcing TJ Tilli to submit to the hold.

Greed - The Asylum walls are built tall, and the pain drives you insane! Tap out Hawk!

Corey Casey drops his knee into the back of Ryan Hawk’s head, cranking back even more on the submission hold. Ryan Hawk lifts his arm up and begins to tap out, just as Death-Angel stands up ringside.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel looks inside the ring and shakes his head, a disappointed look on his face.

Cornell - what a match, Death-Angel sure did great, but the better team always prevails!

Greed - If Death-Angel was teaming with someone who was more of a threat, this match might have been even more competitive!

Christ Dudley - Here are your winners, and STILL the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey, BAD COMPANY!

Corey Casey breaks the hold on Ryan Hawk, then drops down and rolls out of the ring. He grabs his tag team title, then grabs the other and brings it to Chuck Matthews, backing his way up the ramp.

Cornell - STILL THE TAG TEAM CHAMPS!

Greed - It’s worth not getting to fight the Death-Slayers, to watch Bad Company own!

Bulletproof by Five Finger Death Punch starts to play. Chuck Matthews stands up next to Corey Casey and they look towards the stage. Nick Ridicule comes out with the World Heavyweight Title and Undisputed Title on his shoulders.

Cornell - The champ is back, and he looks pissed.

Greed - He also looks like he got in a knife fight!

Nick Ridicule slowly walks down the ramp. Bad Company stares at him as he makes his way towards them.

Cornell - What the hell does he want?

Greed - I don’t know, but if you’ve heard the rumors, than you know he’s not in a good mood.

Nick Ridicule pulls a microphone out of his pocket. He coughs into his hand, then brings the mic up to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
I want my rematch for the tag team titles, and I want it now..

His voice is a weak grumble. He continues to walk down the ramp, forcing Bad Company to back up to ringside.

Cornell - Rematch? He gave his rematch clause to the Death-Slayers, that’s the match we just watched!

Greed - Bad Company seems just as confused as we are.

Ryan Hawk grabs a microphone from the timekeepers table. He climbs over the guardrail, into the crowd and backs towards the exit.

Ryan Hawk
I LIED!

Cornell - He lied? About what, his sexuality?

Greed - HA HA!

Ryan Hawk
Nick didn’t really give us his rematch clause… I knew it was my only shot at the tag team titles.

Cornell - That son of a bitch! What a weasel, but I must admit it was pretty smart.

Greed - Yeah, he got to get his ass kicked by Bad Company, REAL SMART APOLLOS!

Nick Ridicule
I get my rematch, and I pick Death-Angel to be my tag team partner.

Inside the ring, Death-Angel reaches over the ropes grabbing Chuck Matthews by his head. Death-Angel lifts Chuck Matthews up to the apron, then throws him over the ropes into the ring.

Cornell - We’re going to have another Tag Team Title match?

Greed - I guess so, this is the actual rematch from Nick Ridicule losing the belts to Bad Company at the return show!

Corey Casey walks around the ring and stands up at his corner. Nick Ridicule makes it ringside and climbs up to the apron, dropping his titles underneath the bottom turnbuckle.

Cornell - We have to go to the first commercial break of the night, when we come back Bad Company versus…

Greed - Death-By-Ridicule!

Direct Hit cuts to commercials on Death-Angel in his corner, looking across the ring at Chuck Matthews sitting in his.

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 DirectHit2010

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Empty Re: Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 2:52 pm

Direct Hit returns backstage on Ryan Hawk drinking from a bottled water, watching the flat screen monitor. A man steps up behind Ryan Hawk, a smile on his face. The man grabs Ryan Hawk and throws him face first into the television, knocking it off it’s hooks. The man lifts Ryan Hawk up slowly, then hooks his head for a cutter. The man delivers a knee to the face of Ryan Hawk, then dives forward, driving him face first into the TV with a cutter. The shot fades away to ringside where all four men are waiting for the match to begin.

Tommy Cornell and John Greed are carrying an announcers table through the audience. They lift it over the guardrail, then bring it over to the ringside area by the timekeepers are. They put the announcers table down and sit at their chairs, putting on their headsets.

Cornell - We took the Spanish announcers table. Those fuckers don’t need it, they aren’t on TV.

Greed - We’re set for yet another Tag Team match!

The referee looks at Death-Angel then at Chuck Matthews. He calls for the bell.

NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles

Bad Company [vs] Death-By-Ridicule
Chuck Matthews & Corey Casey
[vs] Death-Angel & Nick Ridicule

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel charges across the ring towards Chuck Matthews who tags Corey Casey, and slides out of the ring. Death-Angel grabs Corey Casey by his throat with both hands. Corey Casey throat thrusts Death-Angel, then drops him over the top rope, with a stunner. Death-Angel staggers to the center of the ring and Corey Casey climbs up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - Another high risk move from Corey Casey, he’s going all out.

Greed - These guys are showing how much those tag team titles mean.

Corey Casey jumps from the top turnbuckle and clotheslines Death-Angel down. Corey Casey stands up and runs to the ropes, then rebounds with a leg drop. Corey Casey pins Death-Angel.

-1-

Death-Angel kicks out, sending Corey Casey flying off of him. Corey Casey looks at Death-Angel, then stands up and stomps him to the face several times.

Cornell - Corey gets even more pissed off when people kick out.

Greed - Yeah, that’s why he gets more and more aggressive as matches go on. Unfortunately sometimes, he forgets about winning matches and just tries to hurt people, but not this month, he’s been unbeatable!

Nick Ridicule stomps his foot getting the crowd fired up. Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel to his feet, then sends him off to the ropes. Death-Angel rebounds and Corey Casey throws a big boot. Death-Angel rolls, going underneath it, then runs to the ropes again.

Cornell - Amazing evasive roll from Death-Angel!

Greed - He’s on his game here tonight!

Corey Casey turns and drops down to his stomach as Death-Angel runs towards him, forcing him to jump over. Death-Angel stops running and watches as Corey Casey stands back up. Death-Angel grabs Corey Casey by his arm and runs him to the ropes.

Cornell - Death-Angel outsmarts Corey Casey?

Greed - BULLSHIT!

Death-Angel jumps over Corey Casey’s head as he rebounds, letting him hit the ropes again. Death-Angel turns around and is kicked to the face by Corey Casey on the rebound. Death-Angel staggers to the ropes, then looks at Corey Casey with a smile.

Cornell - Mind game master, he’s pissing Corey off bad!

Greed - HE’S PISSING ME OFF TOO!

Corey Casey runs at Death-Angel, who ducks and back body drops him over the ropes, sending him to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Death-Angel capitalizes on the over aggression of Corey Casey!

Greed - Get up Corey, get up and beat him to a bloody pulp!

Chuck Matthews drops down from the apron and checks on Corey Casey.

Cornell - Bad Company is recuperating in front of our table, they need to think of a new gameplan since they aren’t fighting Death-Angel and Ryan Hawk anymore.

Greed - The level of competition went up big time, now it’s the massive Death-Angel and our double major champion, Nick Ridicule.

Death-Angel runs to the ropes and rebounds. He runs full speed across the ring, then dives over the ropes. Chuck Matthews dives to the side, while Death-Angel hits Corey Casey with the huge suicide dive.

Cornell - This man shouldn’t be able to do these things! He shouldn’t be able to even walk!

Greed - His weight alone should break his legs, instead he’s flying over ropes!

Death-Angel stands up, lifting Corey Casey to his feet. Chuck Matthews runs at Death-Angel looking for the spear, but is kicked to the face. Death-Angel rolls Corey Casey into the ring, then slides in and pins him, hooking both legs.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Greed - That’s right Corey, show him you aren’t intimidated! Show him that if he can kick out at the count of one, so can you!

Death-Angel stands up, lifting Corey Casey. Death-Angel sends Corey Casey to the corner, then follows him with a big splash. Death-Angel lifts Corey Casey up, sitting him on the top turnbuckle. Corey Casey kicks Death-Angel to the face, then jumps off hooking his head for a DDT. Death-Angel catches Corey Casey and holds him up.

Cornell - These two are going back and forth, neither man can hit a solid move that gives one the clear advantage.

Greed - I want to see them go one on one, that way Corey Casey can finally prove he is better!

Death-Angel rotates Corey Casey around into body slam position. Death-Angel runs and body slams Corey Casey into the corner, then ties his feet so his stuck in the tree of woe position. Death-Angel backs away, distracting the referee. Nick Ridicule jumps over the ropes and runs across the ring. He delivers a Nick Kick to the face of Corey Casey down in the corner, then he leaves to the apron.

Cornell - Damn it, these guys are actually working well as a team, even though they’ll be main eventing the show with the World Title on the line!

Greed - Not only that, but Bad Company will be fighting each other inside the Double cage horror later on!

Death-Angel moves past the referee and he runs across the ring at Corey Casey. Death-Angel lowers his shoulder and dives at Corey Casey, just as he lifts himself up to the top turnbuckle. Death Angel goes between the turnbuckles and collides shoulder first with the ring post. He slides down to the apron, then falls off to the ringside floor.

Cornell - YES! Huge mistake by Death-Angel, he may be hurt badly!

Greed - This is the opportunity that Bad Company needed to take over this tag team title match!

Corey Casey looks down at Death-Angel ringside, then smiles. Chuck Matthews drops down from the apron, then walks over and grabs Death-Angel, who is favoring his right shoulder. Chuck Matthews brings Death-Angel over to the guardrail, then puts his arm over it. Corey Casey stands up on the top turnbuckle, then jumps to the outside of the ring and connects a double ax handle down into the hurt shoulder.

Cornell - Perfect team work!

Greed - They just need to keep picking apart that injury, until it’s enough to win the match.

Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews both pull Death-Angel off the guardrail, then throws him shoulder first into it. They pull him off the guardrail again, but this time slide him into the ring. Corey Casey slides in and pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out, getting his good arm up.

Cornell - They have brought the giant down and are now looking for the kill.

Greed - Keep on him!

Corey Casey drives his knee down into the shoulder of Death-Angel, then stomps down on his arm. Corey Casey walks over and tags in Chuck Matthews, then lifts Death-Angel. Corey Casey arm wrenches Death-Angel, then looks at Chuck Matthews jumps off the top rope. Chuck Matthews missile dropkicks Death-Angel to the shoulder, knocking him down. Chuck Matthews pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell -Still not enough to finish, but each of these moves hurt Death-Angel more and more.

Greed - It’s only a matter of time!

Chuck Matthews stands up and walks to his corner. He tags in Corey Casey, then walks over and holds Death-Angel’s arm down on the mat. Corey Casey enters the ring, then runs and drops a knee down on his shoulder. Chuck Matthews exit’s the ring, while Corey Casey pins Death-Angel .

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Corey has that look on his face, he’s getting frustrated.

Greed - He’s getting mad, hurt him Corey!

Corey Casey grabs the legs of Death-Angel then begins working to turn him over for the Boston crab. Corey Casey turns Death-Angel over and locks it on.

Cornell - He’s got it!

Greed - Asylum Walls! The way he has Death-Angel elevated, has him putting all that weight down into the hurt shoulder!

Death-Angel grabs the right leg of Corey Casey and manages to trip him forward. Death-Angel quickly gets up, still holding his leg, the drops down with the STF. Death-Angel locks Corey Casey in the anaconda crossface, then cranks back on the hold.

Cornell - Reversed into the darkness! Corey Casey’s reality is starting to fade into a black abyss thanks to Death-Angel!

Greed - Corey wont ever tap out, he would rather DIE!

Chuck Matthews enters the ring and as he does, Nick Ridicule jumps over the ropes and runs across the ring. Nick Ridicule kicks Chuck Matthews to the face and sends him flipping over the ropes, landing ringside. The referee continues to check for a tap out as Corey Casey reaches for the ropes with his one free arm.

Cornell - No one to help him, Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks Chuck Matthews into next week!

Greed - PLEASE DON’T TAP OUT!

Corey Casey drops his arm to the mat and his eyes start to close. Death-Angel shakes his head, cranking back on the hold. Nick Ridicule exit’s the ring to his apron.

Cornell - It’s a case of who’s going to last longer. Will Corey Casey pass out, or will Death-Angel break the hold due to shoulder injuries?

Greed - Good point! You just have to last Corey, his grip is weakening!

Death-Angel breaks the submission hold and grabs his shoulder. Corey Casey crawls away from him, then uses the ropes to get to his feet. Death-Angel stands up. Corey Casey runs at him and hits him with a shoulder block to the injured arm. Death-Angel staggers to the ropes, then comes back with a clothesline, taking Corey Casey down.

Cornell - Both men are down, Death-Angel has yet to make a tag to Nick Ridicule!

Greed - If he gets Ridicule in now, Bad Company is going to be in a world of trouble.

Death-Angel begins to crawls towards his corner. Nick Ridicule holds his arm out, pleading for a tag. Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and is immediately stopped by the referee.

Cornell - Damn, that referee is good!

Greed - Chuck wanted to keep DA from making the hot tag, but the referee stops him.

Death-Angel dives and tags in Nick Ridicule. He jumps over the ropes and runs into the ring, only to be stopped by the referee who turns around.

Cornell - The referee missed the tag while he was getting Chuck out of the ring!

Greed - As far as the referee is concerned, Nick is in illegally!

Corey Casey stands up and pulls Death-Angel away from his corner. He stomps down onto his shoulder, then tags Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Now Bad Company has brought him back into enemy territory, where they can continue to pick him apart!

Greed - Brilliant tag team work!

Chuck Matthews enters the ring. Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey lift Death-Angel to his feet, then send him to the ropes. Death-Angel rebounds and tries a double clothesline, but it’s ducked under. Death-Angel hit’s the ropes again and rebounds into a double arm drag from Bad Company. Chuck Matthews immediately locks Death-Angel in an arm bar off the double team move.

Cornell - Bad Company is pissing all over any plan Nick Ridicule had of becoming tag team champion tonight, they are two steps ahead!

Greed - Nick can’t wait to get, but every time DA gets close, he’s rejected!

Chuck Matthews releases the arm bar, then holds out Death-Angel’s arm, mocking Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews screams at him to make the tag, then stomps down on Death-Angel’s shoulder several times before tagging in Corey Casey.

Cornell - Frequent tags, destroying Death-Angel while each man stays fresh. That way even if Nick Ridicule gets in, he wont have a partner, cause he’ll be eliminated!

Greed - They are wrestling flawlessly!

Corey Casey climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Chuck Matthews holds Death-Angel, keeping him from moving. Corey Casey jumps from the top rope and leg drops Death-Angel across the face in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule breaks up the count, then clotheslines Chuck Matthews over the top rope. He lands on his feet ringside, then walks over and grabs a steel chair. The referee backs Nick Ridicule to his corner, trying to get him out. Chuck Matthews slides the steel chair into the ring to Corey Casey. Death-Angel sits up and Corey Casey blasts him with the chair, then tosses it out of the ring.

Cornell - If the referee doesn’t see it, it never happened!

Greed - They have Nick so pissed off! He’s ready to attack the referee, just so he can get a piece of Bad Company!

Corey Casey pins Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule pushes past the referee and kicks Corey Casey to the back of the head. Corey Casey stands up smiling as Nick Ridicule is pushed by the referee to his corner. Corey Casey slaps his hands together behind the referee as Nick Ridicule leaves the ring. The referee turns around to see Chuck Matthews entering the ring and Corey Casey lifting Death-Angel.

Cornell - the referee fooled again by the best at being bad!

Greed - The most dominant tag team champions ever, they’ll defend the belts twice in one night!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews up for a suplex, then throws him down on top of Death-Angel on the mat. Chuck Matthews stares across the ring at Nick Ridicule, then backs up and pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel rotates over and crucifix pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews barely kicks out. He stands up and kicks Death-Angel to the chest.

Cornell - Death-Angel tries to steal a win!

Greed - Luckily he’s not that lucky!

Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and crouches down. Death-Angel stands up slowly and Chuck Matthews charges out of the corner. Chuck Matthews spears Death-Angel down, then stands up and knocks Nick Ridicule off the apron with a forearm to the face.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - and he takes Ridicule down!

Chuck Matthews pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel kicks out, stopping the count barely.

Cornell - NO! Everyone is ruining Hollywood Impact for me!

Greed - What is it going to take to keep Death-Angel down!?

Chuck Matthews lifts Death-Angel up to his feet, then pushes him back into the corner. Chuck Matthews grabs the right arm of Death-Angel, then jumps over the ropes, hanging it over. Chuck Matthews climbs up to the top turnbuckle from the apron, then grabs the right arm of Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews puts his knee into the shoulder of Death-Angel, then jumps off the top turnbuckle, driving him down into the mat.

Cornell - That was like a bulldog shoulder breaker from Chuck Matthews! Always innovative, always exciting!

Chuck Matthews puts Death-Angel in a crippler crossface. Death-Angel screams out in pain as Chuck Matthews pulls back on the hold. Death-Angel crawls, dragging himself and Chuck Matthews across the ring towards the ropes. Death-Angel reaches out and grabs the bottom rope. Chuck Matthews breaks the hold, then jumps and stomps down on his arm.

Cornell - To think, Death-Angel has a World Title match later tonight, inside the End Game, against Nick Ridicule!

Greed - Maybe that’s why Nick Ridicule took Death-Angel as his partner, maybe he wants Bad Company to weaken him, so he has an easy match later!

Chuck Matthews leaves the ring, then reaches in and grabs the right arm of Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews throws the arm of Death-Angel ,wrapping it around the ring post. Chuck Matthews grabs his arm again and whips it around the post. Chuck Matthews backs up, then boots Death-Angel to the skull and slides into the ring.

Cornell - It took awhile, but Death-Angel is laid out motionless in the corner!

Greed - The largest fighter in the world is down and hurt bad.

Corey Casey runs across the apron and starts stomping down into the shoulder of Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews walks over and pulls Death-Angel up into the corner, in seated position. Chuck Matthews stomps Death-Angel to the face in the corner, then backs up to the other side of the ring. Chuck Matthews runs across the ring and is kicked to the skull by Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - HEY, GET HIM THE HELL OUT OF THE RING REF!

Greed - Bad Company was completely dominating this thing, now Chuck is down!

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring, being scolded by the official. Death-Angel uses his good arm to lift himself up in the corner. Chuck Matthews stands up, holding his jaw and Death-Angel runs at him. Death-Angel jumps and shoulder blocks Chuck Matthews with his hurt arm and both men fall down. Death-Angel and Chuck Matthews begin to stand up. Death-Angel grabs Chuck Matthews with his good arm and whips him to the ropes. Chuck Matthews rebounds and jumps at Death-Angel with a spinning wheel kick, taking him down. Chuck Matthews pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Stay down you giant moron! You have a World Title match later on, why would you continue taking such a beating?

Greed - His opponent in that World Title match is still fresh, hasn’t fought a single second of this tag team match, I don’t even think he wants too!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Death-Angel and sets up the sharpshooter. Death-Angel kicks Chuck Matthews away, sending him to the corner. Death-Angel stands up and Chuck Matthews runs at him. With one arm, Death-Angel lifts Chuck Matthews up by his chest, and spine busters him down into the mat.

Cornell - Get up Chuck!

Greed - DA is looking at Nick Ridicule!

Death-Angel crawls, pushing himself across the mat with his good arm. Chuck Matthews sits up slowly, then reaches out and grabs the legs of Death-Angel. Chuck Matthews stands up, then sets Death-Angel up for a sharpshooter and turns him over.

Cornell - Inverted Sharpshooter locked on! The Cryptic cross!

Greed - Just when you think DA might make the tag, he’s stopped!

Death-Angel pushes up with one hand, then rolls forward. Chuck Matthews falls down to the mat and Death-Angel sets him up for the STF. Death-Angel locks the leg and drops down across his back, then locks in the anaconda crossface.

Cornell - Death-Angel with a reversal into the darkness!

Greed - Just like he broke away from the Asylum walls, he came back from the cryptic cross… sounds a lot like his career.

Death-Angel breaks the hold, then pushes Chuck Matthews away from him, with his feet. Death-Angel crawls towards Nick Ridicule, his arm extended. Chuck Matthews grabs his foot, but Death-Angel pulls it away. Chuck Matthews stands up and Death-Angel dives and tags Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - OH FUCK!

Greed - This is what they didn’t want, but if they can stop a fresh Nick Ridicule, they’ll be good for the win.

Nick Ridicule jumps up to the top rope and springboards into the ring ,hitting Chuck Matthews with a flying Nick Kick to his face. Chuck Matthews stands up quickly and is lifted up to the shoulders of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule runs and drives Chuck Matthews into the mat with a Death Valley Driver.

Cornell - The Round Lottery from Nick Ridicule!

Greed - That’s not the way Bad Company wanted him to enter this match.

Nick Ridicule kips up and boots Corey Casey to the face.

Cornell - Nick Kick…

Greed - Oh shit, we’re going to have new tag team champions!

Nick Ridicule turns around and looks down at Chuck Matthews on the mat. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the ring steps. He lifts them over head and throws them into the ring.

Cornell - This is not a no disqualification match, what’s he doing?

Greed - Maybe he forgot or maybe he just doesn’t care.

Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out a table, then throws it into the ring.

Cornell - Those are the ingredients of a stairway to hell!

Greed - I know what he’s doing! He doesn’t give a damn about the tag team titles! He’s going to get disqualified, take out Bad Company, and his opponent for the main event!

Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and lifts the ring steps. Corey Casey climbs up to the apron and Nick Ridicule throws the steps at him, sending him flying off, hitting the guardrail. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule sets up the table in the corner of the ring, then looks at Chuck Matthews starting to stand up.

Christa Dudley - Here are your winners by disqualification, STILL the Undisputed Tag Team champions, Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey, BAD COMPANY!

Nick Ridicule lifts the ring steps up and lays them down on top of the table. Chuck Matthews gets to his hands and knees. Nick Ridicule walks over and sets Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for the crucifix power bomb, then runs across the ring with him and throws him, sending him crashing down on the steps, breaking the table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Crucifix power bomb down the stairway to hell!

Greed - I don’t believe Nick Ridicule ever planned on winning the Tag Team titles, just on hurting Bad Company!

Nick Ridicule stares down at Chuck Matthews, laid out on the steps and broken table. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring then walks over to the timekeepers table. He grabs a microphone and the tag team titles, then walks past Corey Casey, sitting against the guardrail.

Cornell - I’m surprised he didn’t go after Corey Casey.

Greed - Maybe he was only after one half of Bad Company tonight.

Nick Ridicule grabs the World and Undisputed titles, then begins walking up the ramp.

Cornell - He’s stealing the tag team titles!

Greed - The only man who walks away from this match is Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey didn’t really sustain any damage, but Chuck Matthews and Death-Angel are beaten up.

Nick Ridicule stops at the top of the stage. He brings the microphone to his mouth and smiles.

Nick Ridicule
NLWF tag team title rules state, that no one man, is allowed to defend the belts. Some call it the Ryan Apollos rule, I call it stripping Bad Company of the tag team titles and removing them from the record books.

Cornell - HE CAN’T DO THAT!

Greed - I hate to admit it, but he’s right!

Nick Ridicule
I told you fuckers you weren’t leaving this show with the Tag Team Titles.

Nick Ridicule leaves to the backstage area.

Cornell - When Bad Company forced Nick Ridicule to defend the tag team titles alone at the return show, they broke one of the rules! Of course Nick jumps all over a technicality!

Greed - How is Bad Company going to handle this?

Direct Hit fades away to commercials on Corey Casey entering the ring, looking towards the stage upset.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Empty Re: Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 3:04 pm

Direct Hit returns backstage on Bad Company walking down the halls. Corey Casey catches up to Chuck Matthews, then grabs his shoulder.

Corey Casey
Can he do that?

Chuck Matthews stops and looks at Corey Casey. He gets ready to say something, but stops as Alison Williams and the Women’s World Champion Kelsey Daniels approach them.

Alison Williams
Awww, Chucky, don’t feel so bad you RUINED a plan! We forgive ya, k?

Chuck Matthews looks at Alison Williams, his face twitching slightly. He closes his eyes and runs his hands through his hair.

Chuck Matthews
I didn’t ruin any plans. Last week, you ruined the plan to make one of us the NLWF Champion. Now instead that little jackass Jason Hawk is holding MY belt!

Corey Casey
Or mine!

Alison Williams
That plan was stupid! So shut up! You’re the one who got the tag titles taken away from you for what, the how manyth time, Chuck?

Chuck Matthews
Get out of my sight!

Alison Williams slaps Chuck Matthews across the face

Alison Williams
I QUIT BITCH! Enjoy FAIL COMPANY and LOSING!

Alison Williams slaps Corey Casey across the face.

Alison Williams
AND YOU, STOP TRYING TO BE LIKE HIM! YOU IDIOT!

Alison Williams snaps her fingers, then turns around and walks away, followed by Kelsey Daniels. The shot fades to ringside.

Cornell - I’m trying to stay positive, but it looks like bad things are beginning to happen to Bad Company!

Greed - Minor setback, I’m sure they’ll recover from it.

Brenton Cyrus and TJ Tilli are in the ring waiting for the bell. Brenton Cyrus stares across the ring, a smile on his face.

Cornell - The man who made Direct Hit famous against TJ Tilli, this is almost sad.

Greed - Brenton Cyrus should be main eventing this show, he should be honored tonight, instead he’s reduced to TJ Tilli!

The referee calls for the bell.

DEATH SENTENCE MATCH
Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Match
[Unranked] Brenton Cyrus [vs] TJ Tilli [Unranked]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus circles around the ring. TJ Tilli throws a kick that misses as Brenton Cyrus steps out of the way. Brenton Cyrus and TJ Tilli lock up. Brenton Cyrus whips TJ Tilli to the ropes the jumps up for the picture perfect dropkick. TJ Tilli holds onto the ropes and Brenton Cyrus falls to the mat.

Cornell - TJ Tilli keeps himself from being hit by the best dropkick in wrestling. The rules to a Death Sentence match are simple, you mus hit your finisher, before you can attempt a pinfall.

Greed - TJ Tilli has the chance to become a legend tonight, if he can beat Brenton Cyrus, he’ll get a huge boost of momentum!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and is dropkicked by TJ Tilli. Brenton Cyrus stands up again and TJ Tilli jumps up and hurricanrana’s him, sending him to the ropes. TJ Tilli runs at Brenton Cyrus, but he stands up and goes for a clothesline. TJ Tilli ducks the clothesline and slides under the ropes to the apron. Brenton Cyrus turns around as TJ Tilli springboards off the ropes at him. Brenton Cyrus jumps up and dropkicks TJ Tilli out of mid air.

Cornell - He got him with that dropkick anyway!

Greed - An even better dropkick than it would have been before.

Brenton Cyrus runs and jumps, looking for a knee drop. TJ Tilli rolls out of the way and gets to his feet. Brenton Cyrus lands hard and TJ Tilli kicks him to the back of the skull. TJ Tilli stands up and rushes to the corner, then jumps up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - High risk move coming.

Greed - He’s got an amazing high flying move set, what is he going to pull off?

Brenton Cyrus stands up and runs to the ropes. He hits them and TJ Tilli loses his balance and falls down to the mat. Brenton Cyrus backs into the corner with a smirk on his face. He runs at TJ Tilli, then delivers the punt kick. TJ Tilli moves his head, then rolls Brenton Cyrus up. The referee doesn't count and Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - TJ Tilli can't go for the pin without hitting his finisher!

Greed - If Cyrus loses this match, I think retirement will be the only thing in his future.

TJ Tilli and Brenton Cyrus both stand up. Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli up to his shoulders, but he fights out and lands behind him. TJ Tilli hooks the arms of Brenton Cyrus, then spins him around and takes him down with an Inverted double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Breaking point from TJ Tilli on Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - Biggest upset in Direct Hit history! He can go for a pin now!

TJ Tilli pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - Well, almost.

Greed - He needs to do more than that to beat a legend like Cyrus.

TJ Tilli stands up and runs to the corner. TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a shooting star press. Brenton Cyrus puts his knees up and TJ Tilli lands stomach first on them. Brenton Cyrus stands up quickly and jumps up hooking the head of TJ Tilli. Brenton Cyrus drives TJ Tilli down into the mat with the hesitation cutter.

Cornell - EPIPHANY OF TJ TILLI!

Greed - At least he tried, that’s always nice to see.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs into the corner. He stomps his foot down sending the crowd into a roar of cheers.

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Cornell - Everyone here knows what’s coming, this is the house Salvation built, and this is the move that helped!

Greed - It’s one of the fiercest strikes in NLWF and here it comes!

TJ Tilli pushes up and Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner. Brenton Cyrus punt kicks TJ Tilli to the skull, then stops in the opposite corner. Brenton Cyrus turns around and walks over to TJ Tilli, standing over him.

Cornell - Re-Awakening punt kick, and God stands over his fallen prey!

Greed - It looks like he’s not done.

Brenton Cyrus lifts TJ Tilli to his feet, then takes him down violently to the mat with a spinning reverse STO. Brenton Cyrus lifts his leg up and puts it over the face of TJ Tilli, locking in the Koji Clutch.

Cornell - A new day combo into the God lock! He decided to hit TJ with all his finishers.

Greed - TJ Tilli’s face is turning red… now blue… now purple..

The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and lets it drop to the mat.

“1”

The referee lifts his arm again and it drops down to the mat.

“2”

Cornell - He’s blacked out.

Greed - This one is a single arm drop away from being over!

The referee lifts TJ Tilli’s arm and lets it fall again.

“3”

The referee calls for the bell, then tries to get Brenton Cyrus off of TJ Tilli.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus breaks the holds and sits up.

Christ Dudley - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs up to the corner. He stares at TJ Tilli in the middle of the ring and stomps his foot again.

Cornell - Another punt kick on the way! Let’s see how much distance TJ Tilli’s head will get!

Greed - I’m guessing it’s headed to the cheap seats!

A man jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. The man and Brenton Cyrus look at each other. Brenton Cyrus smiles, then holds his arms out towards TJ Tilli, starting to get up.

Cornell - Wait a second, I know who that guy is! I’ve seen him a few times before, his name is Matt Douglas!

Greed - What’s he doing in the NLWF?

TJ Tilli stands up. Matt Douglas rolls towards him, then hits him with a elbow to the face. Matt Douglas backs TJ Tilli into the corner and unloads with stomps into his mid section. Matt Douglas hits TJ Tilli with repetitive elbows to the face, then sets him up for a suplex. Matt Douglas lifts TJ Tilli up and hangs his feet over the ropes. Matt Douglas hits TJ Tilli with a spinning face buster, dropping him down face first into the mat. Matt Douglas looks down at TJ Tilli, then at Brenton Cyrus. Matt Douglas leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair, then slides back in.

Cornell - This is the second attack tonight, I’m being told Ryan Hawk was attacked backstage also.

Greed - I think that was someone else, where are these guys coming from?

Matt Douglas puts the chair around the neck of TJ Tilli and he closes it. Matt Douglas lifts his foot, then looks to see Leon Lonewolf running down the ramp. Leon Lonewolf slides into the ring and is hit by a flurry of kicks to the chest from Matt Douglas. Leon Lonewolf kicks him to the stomach, then throws him over the top rope. Matt Douglas lands on his feet on the apron, then hits Leon Lonewolf with an elbow to the head. Leon Lonewolf staggers and turns around right into Brenton Cyrus who hits him with a cutter.

Cornell - Leon Lonewolf comes out to save his friend from an attack, but he pays for it. Matt Douglass has some vicious elbow strikes and an Epiphany from Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - I love seeing people try to make an impact in the NLWF, that’s exactly what Matt Douglas just did.

Matt Douglas backs up the ramp with a smile on his face. Brenton Cyrus watches him leave, then the lights in the arena shut off.

Cornell - Usually I would say, “DEATH-ANGEL” But he got his ass kicked in those tag team matches.

Greed - Who is it then? Hazard? Matt Gray?

The lights turn on and Death-Angel, masked, is standing in the ring behind Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - SYCO Angel!

Greed - I don’t get the difference between when he’s masked and unmasked.

Death-Angel brings a microphone up to his mask.

Death-Angel
Tonight is the night, Brenton! Tonight is the night for Salvation to rise and be heard again!

“PRAISE SALVATION!”“PRAISE SALVATION!” “PRAISE SALVATION!”

Death-Angel
I beat you at Resurrection of Respect, and you bowed down in front of me on Legacy. It’s only right that tonight, here at Direct Hit, Salvation returns! But this time a new Salvation, the most powerful Salvation of all time, the Uprising! I know YOU are the one who signed this new talent to the NLWF, and I know it was to start the brand new Salvation! SALVATION WILL KILL BAD COMPANY!

Brenton Cyrus nods his head. Death-Angel looks down at Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli on the mat. He uses is feet to kick them out of the ring, then he slides out and runs towards the announcers table. Death-Angel grabs Tommy Cornell and drags him over the table. John Greed stands up and runs around the table, only to be hit with an uppercut.

Death-Angel rolls Tommy Cornell into the ring, then slides in with him. Tommy Cornell stands up, face to face with Brenton Cyrus. He spins around and walks right into the hand of Death-Angel. Death-Angel lifts Tommy Cornell up by his throat, but is then kicked to the balls by Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy Cornell rolls away, then leaves the ring. Brenton Cyrus smiles then jumps and hits Death-Angel with the hesitation cutter. Brenton Cyrus jumps back up to his feet and stands over Death-Angel, he lifts his arms slowly, doing his God pose.

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and backs up the ramp, while ringside, Tommy Cornell grabs a microphone.

Tommy Cornell
Death-Angel, you just made the biggest mistake of your life! That same way your mother made the biggest mistake of hers, when she decided not to have an abortion! I’m going to watch you and Ryan Hawk die in the next era of the NLWF!

Tommy Cornell throws his mic down, then walks over and retakes his seat at the announcers table, next to John Greed. The shot shows Death-Angel laid out in the ring, then fades to commercials.

Cornell - Welcome back to Direct Hit, we found out before the break that Brenton Cyrus is responsible for signing these new guys, who are here trying to make an impact tonight.

Greed - Not only that, but we thought we were going to see a new Salvation born, but it was not to be.

The shot cuts backstage to Brenton Cyrus dragging his bag towards the arena exit. Jazmine Ortiz follows after him, then runs out in front of him.

Jazmine Ortiz
Can I get a few questions in, before you leave?

Brenton Cyrus nods his head once.

Jazmine Ortiz
Is what Death-Angel said true? Did you really sign these rookies who are attacking NLWF talent?

Brenton Cyrus
That’s, sort of true. First of all, these men you will see here tonight are NOT rookies. These are guys who have been dying for an opportunity to be a part of the No Limit Wrestling Federation, and have just been waiting for contracts with other minor league promotions to end. The new majority share holders, asked me one single favor before I sold my portion of the NLWF to him.

Jazmine Ortiz
Wait, what? You sold your part of the company? To who? And what did he ask?

Brenton Cyrus
I’ll let that man reveal himself, and his motives when he feels the time is right. But what he asked me to do, was go out, find the most talented wrestlers who are not in the NLWF, and make sure I signed them. That’s exactly what I did. One rule following the post Brenton Cyrus ownership of the NLWF…

Brenton Cyrus gets close to the face.

Brenton Cyrus
DO NOT FUCK WITH ME!

Brenton Cyrus walks away, dragging his bags behind him.

Jazmine Ortiz
When will we find out who the new owner is? When will any of these new wrestlers debut? Are you still going to wrestle in the NLWF? BRENTON!

Brenton Cyrus pushes through the exit doors, and the shot cuts back to ringside, where the Circus Circle of Death Match is set up. The Hell in a Cell structure surrounds the ring, with Red Triangle circus clowns surrounding the cell. Barbwire replaces the ring ropes and two steel cage walls stand up on the ring apron, along with the Hawk’s Nest wires hanging above. Weapons are strapped to the cell and cage walls. Knife to Know you stands in his corner, looking around, a massive smile on his face. Shadow Demon shakes his head, then motions for Knife to Know you, to bring it on.

Cornell - Cyrus has sold his forty percent of NLWF to someone? I knew this show was going to be the craziest thrill ride we’ve ever been on!

Greed - So many questions left unanswered by Cyrus, I hope the new owner or owners revel themselves tonight, and answer.

CIRCUS CIRCLE OF DEATH MATCH

Red Triangle Circus Championship
[#7] Knife to Know you [vs] Shadow Demon [Unranked]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Knife to Know you walks around the ring, looking around. He looks at Shadow Demon and begins laughing, then he pulls out a cigar and puts it in his mouth.

Cornell - Shadow Demon returned to NLWF, but with a goal to not fight in these amazingly violent matches.

Greed - But then he lost to Knife to Know you at Resurrection of Respect, and he owed him a match. Here it is!

Knife to Know you lights his cigar, then stands ready to fight. Shadow Demon comes in with a striking combo, but it’s countered by a single uppercut from Knife to Know you. Shadow Demon’s legs go wobbly and buckle. He staggers across the ring and hit’s the cage wall. Knife to Know you runs at Shadow Demon and splashes him against the cage wall. The wall tips and hit’s the cell wall.

Cornell - Knife to Know you trying to make it two zero against the legendary Shadow Demon.

Greed - What a statement this would be if he can beat him again

Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet, then grabs him with both hands by the throat. Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon up and throws him over the ropes, sending him crashing down on the cage wall. Knife to Know you takes a puff from his cigar, then flicks it towards the corner. Knife to Know you runs to the ropes and rebounds, charging towards Shadow Demon, laid out on the cage wall. Knife to Know you vaults over the ropes and splashes Shadow Demon on the cage wall, breaking it in half, sending both men ringside.

“holy shit!” “holy shit!” “holy shit!” “holy shit!”

Cornell - That cage wall that was leaning against the cell with Shadow Demon on it, was just bent in half from the weight and force of Knife to Know you.

Greed - It’s really sad lately to see such legendary wrestlers, losing their touch.

Knife to Know you stands up and grabs a trash can off the cell wall. He tosses it into the ring, then reaches underneath the ring and grabs a sledgehammer. Knife to Know you smiles and motions for Shadow Demon to stand up. Shadow Demon gets up slowly, holding his ribs. Knife to Know you runs at Shadow Demon and hits him to the stomach with the head of the hammer.

Cornell - Brenton Cyrus made the sledgehammer famous in the NLWF, but this is the first time we’ve seen in in a long time!

Greed - I think he’s trying to let Shadow Demon know, his hammer is bigger! Ha Ha!

Knife to Know you rolls Shadow Demon back into the ring, then tosses the sledgehammer in. Knife to Know you reaches up and grabs a pizza cutter off the cell wall, then slides into the ring. Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon into seated position, then slides the pizza cutter across his forehead. Blood immediately pours down the face of Shadow Demon.

Cornell - Battle of the clowns, and not a single funny thing has happened. DO SOMETHING FUNNY CLOWNS!

Greed - I enjoyed that pizza cutter to the head.

Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon up and slaps him across the face. Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon above his head and throws him at the cage wall, that’s still standing. Shadow Demon bounces off the wall and Knife to Know you lifts him up. He rotates him around and drops him down with a tombstone Omega Driver.

Cornell - Lobotomy on Shadow Demon, that’s an awesome piledriver variation!

Greed - This match is over!

Knife to Know you crawls over and grabs the trash can. Knife to Know you brings the trash can over and puts it over the head and body of Shadow Demon. Knife to Know you stands up, then backs up to the corner. He climbs up to the middle turnbuckle, then jumps off with a splash, crushing the trash can and Shadow Demon. Knife to Know you stays on top and the referee counts.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Knife to Know you!

Cornell - It was KNIFE knowing Shadow Demon!

Greed - I hate that.

The Red Triangle Circus clowns celebrate around the cell. Knife to Know you walks over and picks up his cigar, putting it back in his mouth. Knife to Know you grabs a microphone from the corner and brings it to his mouth.

Knife to Know you
BRENTON CYRUS! I challenge you to a match, next week at the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic! I’ll put my Red Triangle Circus Championship on the line… If you put your career on the line!

Cornell - What a big challenge from Knife to Know you.

Greed - That would be a great match, imagine if he could hang a Brenton Cyrus dummy from the rafters, next to Shadow Demon and Jason Hawk.

A man walks down the ramp towards the cell, an intense look on his face.

Cornell - Here comes another one! I know him also! That’s Alexander Cage, former Mixed Martial Arts superstar!

Greed - Brenton did say these guys weren’t rookies, who is he after?

Alexander Cage opens the door to the cell, then slides into the ring. He looks at Knife to Know you, then grabs the feet of Shadow Demon and pulls him out of the trash can. Alexander Cage mounts Shadow Demon and unloads several punches into his head. Knife to Know you smiles, then leaves the ring.

Cornell - His business with Shadow Demon is done with, he wants Cyrus.

Greed - New business has begun with Shadow Demon and Alexander Cage.

Alexander Cage lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet, then backs away. Shadow Demon stands in the center of the ring, barely able to stay up. Alexander Cage runs at him and spears him down.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! Oops, reflex.

Greed - So much violence, I like these new guys!

Direct Hit fades to commercial of Alexander Cage stand over Shadow Demon with his arms raised.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 7:24 pm

Direct Hit returns backstage on EJ Styles walking down the hall, a confident smile on his face. He looks t see Jason Hawk, with the NLWF championship on his shoulder, talking on his cell phone. EJ Styles approaches him and taps him on the shoulder. Jason Hawk looks at EJ Styles.

Jason Hawk
Hey, I’ll talk to you later.

He hangs up his phone and puts it in his pocket, then adjusts the NLWF championship.

Jason Hawk
Do I know you?

EJ Styles smiles and shakes his head.

EJ Styles
Probably not. But after tonight you will. After tonight, everyone is going to know me!

Jason Hawk
I hope you are right. Because if you lose to my little brother, you might as well leave the NLWF!

EJ Styles
I’m going to beat a Hawk, in a Hawk’s nest match!

Jason Hawk
Guess you should stop talking about it, and go do it already.

EJ Styles stares at the NLWF Championship.

EJ Styles
Once I’ve taken the Junior Heavyweight Championship, I think I’ll make a run at that belt on your shoulder.

EJ Styles smiles and walks away. Jason Hawk shakes his head, then turns around and is face to face with Aaron O’Shea.

Jason Hawk
Aaron, what are you doing here, no one called a janitor.

Aaron O’Shea
Very funny, Jay. Can I talk to you about a few things?

Jason Hawk
No.

Aaron O’Shea
Come on, I’m serious. I think the NLWF might be in some trouble. Your brother Ryan was attacked earlier, TJ Tilli, Shadow Demon! Who knows what else is going to happen tonight, not to mention Bad Company’s power trip. We need to unite, we need to bring back Genocide to keep the NLWF safe!

Jason Hawk
What does any of that, have to do with me?

Aaron O’Shea
What?

Jason Hawk
Nothing you just said, has a thing to do with me! I have a suggestion for you Aaron, follow the leader! The leader of the NLWF is me, the NLWF champion! Stop trying to be the new Jason Hawk, and just get in line, alright?

Jason Hawk winks at Aaron O’Shea and pats him on the arm. He walks away before Aaron O’Shea can say anything else. The shot cuts to ringside where EJ Styles, Ted Anderson, and Jake Hawk are in the ring, under Hawk’s Nest.

Cornell - The light in NLWF is beginning to dim. The men looked at as heroes are stating to become villains! Teams and friendships are falling apart!

Greed - Even Bad Company is having some problems.

The Junior Heavyweight Championship is put inside the Hawk Box, located in the center of the platform.

Cornell - The Hawk’s Nest match! I love these matches!

Greed - So do I, all of them are a thrill ride.

The referee points up at the Hawk’s Nest structure, then calls for the bell.

Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 Snest
HAWKS NEST MATCH
Junior Heavyweight Championship
EJ Styles
[vs] Ted Anderson [vs] Jake Hawk

[Ding Ding Ding]

EJ Styles runs and attacks Jake Hawk in the corner. He unloads punches that force Jake Hawk to cover up his head, then he hits him to the body and drops him. EJ styles turns around and pele kicks Ted Anderson to the face as he gets close.

Cornell - Two way someone can react to getting ripped off.. They can bitch about it and leave or they can take the EJ Styles approach, and use it as motivation to kick even more ass.

Greed - EJ Styles is an exciting, young, confident superstar, a great addition to the NLWF roster.

EJ Styles stands up. He runs to the ropes and springboards off of them, then delivers a dropkick to the face of Jake Hawk down in the corner. EJ Styles lifts Jake Hawk up and whips him towards the corner. Jake Hawk runs across the ring, then runs up the turnbuckles and jumps off, grabbing onto the wire above the ring. EJ Styles runs to the ropes and springboards off. He flies at Jake Hawk and connects a European uppercut on him, knocking him off the wire down to the ring.

Cornell - The aerial acrobatics in these matches always blow me away!

Greed - So many levels to this match. The high wires, the monkey bars, the platform on the top of the structure, all different heights!

EJ Styles stands up. He runs to the corner, quickly running up the turnbuckles. He jumps off and grabs onto the wire, then begins pulling himself towards the middle. EJ Styles stops then begins to rock himself back and forth over Ted Anderson. EJ styles release the wire and falls down to the ring with a Corkscrew 450° Splash, landing on Ted Anderson.

Cornell - Amazing! This is the match that I believe will make EJ Styles famous in this company!

Greed - So far so good, he’s like a better version of The Notorious K.I.D!

EJ Styles stands up, holding his ribs. Jake Hawk runs at him and EJ Styles throws him up into the air. Jake Hawk holds onto the wire, and pulls himself up. EJ Styles jumps and can’t catch Jake Hawk overhead.

Cornell - EJ Styles makes a mistake and helps Jake Hawk get close to the Hawk Box!

Greed - He needs to figure out a way to stop him!

EJ Styles runs to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He climbs up the leg of the Hawk’s Nest structure, then steps out onto the wire. Jake Hawk tries to get up, hanging from the middle of the wire. EJ Styles walks across the wire, holding onto the monkey bars under the Hawk’s Nest for balance.

Cornell - These men are ten feet above the ring now, EJ Styles has Jake Hawk targeted!

Greed - What’s he going to do with him up there?

EJ Styles makes it to the middle, where the wires meet. He stomps down onto Jake Hawk, then grabs his legs. EJ Styles turns him over and locks in an elevated Texas cloverleaf on top of the wires.

Cornell - Oh my god!

Greed - That’s amazing!

EJ Styles breaks the hold, but loses his balance. Both EJ Styles and Jake Hawk fall down to the ring, landing on top of Ted Anderson.

Cornell - Did you ever thing the Junior Championship could be so entertaining?

Greed - Nope, but when you look at a few of the former Junior Champions, that is a belt that has been know to lead to success!

EJ Styles begins to stand up. He walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. EJ Styles jumps off the top turnbuckle with a shooting star press and lands on Ted Anderson. Jake Hawk stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - How is it Jake Hawk can get signed by NLWF, with no wrestling experience or history, and get a title match?

Greed - Alison Williams!

Jake Hawk begins to climb up the leg of the Hawk’s Nest structure. EJ Styles stands up and runs to the corner. He climbs up quickly and follows Jake Hawk up the leg of the structure. Jake Hawk makes it to the top, and crawls up to the platform. He stands up and looks around.

Cornell - Twenty feet in the air!

Greed - The highest point of the nest!

Jake Hawk slowly walks towards the middle, as EJ Styles crawls up to the platform with him. EJ Styles stands up and attacks Jake Hawk from behind. EJ Styles looks over the side down at the ring and smiles. Jake Hawk crawls to the edge of the Nest then stands up. EJ Styles runs at him, but Jake Hawk slips through the bars and EJ Styles jumps off the Nest. EJ Styles flies off the structure and lands in the crowd, taking down a large section of the audience.

Cornell - That craft Hawk made EJ throw himself off the nest!

Greed - He must have taken out ten to fifteen fans and all the chairs!

EJ Styles lays on top of the fallen crowd members as Jake Hawk monkey bars towards the middle. Jake Hawk looks down at Ted Anderson in the ring and he smiles. He drops down from the monkey bars to the wire, then jumps off, spiraling as he falls to the ring. Jake Hawk lands on top of Ted Anderson.

Cornell - This is not Ted’s kind of match.

Greed - He’s getting murdered!

Jake Hawk uses the ropes to pull himself up. He staggers to the corner and climbs up. Jake Hawk starts to climb up the leg of Hawk’s. EJ Styles stands up in the crowd. He grabs a chair and throws it at Jake Hawk on the structure, but misses. EJ Styles grabs another chair and throws it at him, this time hitting him to the back. Jake Hawk moonsaults off the leg of the Hawk’s Nest structure and clears the guardrail. EJ Styles moves out of the way and Jake Hawk hits nothing but fallen fans and chairs.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - EJ Styles narrowly avoids that amazing moonsault!

Greed - Wow, what an entertaining contest!

EJ Styles picks Jake Hawk up off the floor and throws him into the guardrail. EJ Styles lifts Jake Hawk up for a suplex and he throws him down stomach first across the guardrail, then climbs over. EJ Styles throws Jake Hawk face first into the Hawk’s Nest leg structure, but he immediately starts to climb.

Cornell - Hawk’s just never know when to give up do they?

Greed - They sure don’t!

EJ Styles climbs up following Jake Hawk. The make it to the top of the Hawk’s nest structure, but before Jake Hawk can climb up to the top, EJ styles grabs his leg. EJ Styles pulls him down and punches him to the face. The two trade punches, EJ Styles landing much heavier shots while Jake Hawk tries to avoid them.

Cornell - Jake Hawk can’t keep taking these nice punches from EJ Styles, he’s going to lose his grip and fall!

Greed - Ted Anderson is starting to stand up!

Ted Anderson leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Ted Anderson pulls out a table and sets it up ringside, then starts to climb up the Hawk’s nest leg. EJ Styles kicks Jake Hawk to the face, almost knocking him off, then he climbs up to the top of the platform. Ted Anderson makes it to the top of the leg, and he positions Jake Hawk on his shoulders. Ted Anderson keeps climbing up the leg, then tries to crawl up to the platform. EJ Styles runs and jumps, delivering a dropkick to the faces of Ted Anderson and Jake Hawk on his shoulders. Jake Hawk flips backwards and manages to grab onto the Hawk’s nest leg, snapping off a reverse hurricanrana on Ted Anderson, who falls from the structure and lands through the table.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Cornell - Ted Anderson eats the wood he set up!

Greed - EJ Styles is up on the platform alone, but Jake Hawk is still in contention!

EJ Styles walks towards the middle then reaches down. Jake Hawk climbs up to the platform, then runs and elbow drops EJ Styles. Jake Hawk lifts EJ Styles to his feet and jumps up looking for a hurricanrana. EJ Styles pushes Jake Hawk away from him, then connects a roundhouse kick to his jaw. EJ Styles follows up with a step up enziguri kick to the back of his head, then a pele kick to his face. Jake Hawk falls forward, flipping off the top of the Hawk’s Nest structure and landing hard in the ring.

Cornell - No one can stop EJ Styles now, he just needs to break into the Hawk box and take the belt!

Greed - What an impressive showing by EJ!

EJ Styles looks down at Ted Anderson on the broken table, then down at Jake Hawk hurt inside the ring. EJ Styles stomps down, breaking the Hawk box with his foot. He reaches down and pulls out the Junior Heavyweight Championship and holds it overhead.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christ Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW Junior Heavyweight Champion, EJ Styles!

EJ Styles climbs down the structure, then drops down into the ring. He looks down at Jake Hawk and holds up the title while standing over him.

Cornell - Last week I remember someone saying the winner of this would join Bad Company, I wonder if EJ Styles will be invited.

Greed - This is the first major step in his career, will he be motivated by it, or let it make him soft?

A man comes from the audience and slides into the ring. He looks at EJ Styles with a smirk on his face, then motions for the belt around his waist. EJ Styles shakes his head and the man attacks Jake Hawk, stomping him on the mat.

Cornell - Another one! It’s another new guy! I think I recognize him, I believe is name is Eric Blake.

Greed - He has his eyes set on that Junior Championship.

Eric Blake leaves the ring and lifts Ted Anderson to his feet. Eric Blake lifts Ted Anderson up for a suplex, the brings him straight down onto the broke table with a brain buster.

Cornell - Sickening Brainbuster!

Greed - EJ Styles seems to be enjoying watching this.

Eric Blake slides into the ring, his eyes on Jake Hawk again. He lifts Jake Hawk to his feet, set up for a suplex. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and clotheslines Eric Blake. Jason Hawk motions for him to get up, but is smashed to the back of the skull with the Junior Championship by EJ Styles.

Cornell - EJ Styles lays out the NLWF Champion!

Greed - He was coming to the aid of his little brother, and he pays for it.

Eric Blake smiles as he stands up. He grabs Jason Hawk, then lifts him up. Eric Blake holds Jason Hawk up for a suplex, then brings him down on top of Jake Hawk with a brain buster. Eric Blake stands up, looking at EJ Styles who backs up to the corner. EJ Styles climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a shooting star press, landing on both the Hawk brothers.

Cornell - Shoot for fame by our Junior Heavyweight Champion!

Greed - I’m not sure if EJ Styles is a part of this group that is taking people out, but he just helped!

Eric Blake and EJ Styles stand face to face talking to each other, pointing down at the Hawk’s as Direct Hit fades to commercials.

Jason Hawk is helping his brother Jake Hawk to the medical station. They make it and Jake Hawk sits next to Ryan Hawk who has an icepack on his head.

Jason Hawk
What happened to you?

Ryan Hawk
Besides getting beat in the first match tonight, I was ambushed backstage! I didn’t even get a look at what the guy looked like. You had his back, what about mine, I’m your brother too!

Jake Hawk

You haven’t told him yet?

Jason Hawk
Shut up!

Ryan Hawk
Told me what?

Jake Hawk

YOU AREN’T REALLY A HAWK YOU IDIOT!

Ryan Hawk
Is that anyway to talk to your older brother?

Jason Hawk
He’s right, you are not a Hawk.

Ryan Hawk
Wait, what?

Jason Hawk
I wanted to tell you, but then you became Rising Star champion and I thought having Hawk as your last name made you better, but it clearly doesn’t.

Ryan Hawk
I can’t believe this! I… I don’t even know who I am…

Jason Hawk
I know who you are! You’re “The Slayer” Ryan Apollos, NLWF’s Rising Star Champion! If you can defend that title five times, then you’ll be right back in the Undisputed Title picture!

Ryan Hawk
Whatever…

Ryan Hawk walks away upset.

Jason Hawk
Way to go Jake!

Jake Hawk

Thanks!

Jason Hawk
I was being sarcastic!

Jake Hawk

I wasn’t.

The shot cuts to ringside where Leon Lonewolf is waiting in the ring, looking around cautiously. Ryan Apollos makes his way to the ring and slides in without any entrance music. He hands the referee the belt and backs into his corner.

Cornell - Not a Hawk, not a winner, Ryan Hawk is nothing!

Greed - Alright Tommy, now is the time you say what you were going to say earlier!

Tommy Cornell stands up with a microphone in hand.

Tommy Cornell
Gentlemen, the following match is a fate of the gods death match. Let me introduce to you, the gods, the new owners of the No Limit Wrestling Federation Tommy Cornell and John Greed! That’s right Ryan, I own thirty percent of the NLWF, more than anyone else. So I’ve decided this match will be a street fight, and we’re going to decide what happens to the loser of this match!

The referee calls for the bell.FATE OF THE GODS DEATH MATCH
Rising Star Championship
[#8] Ryan Hawk [vs] Leon Lonewolf [Unranked]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos and Leon Lonewolf lock up in the middle of the ring. Ryan Apollos adjusts into a side headlock, then is sent to the ropes. Ryan Apollos rebounds and clotheslines Leon Lonewolf down. Leon Lonewolf stands up quickly and walks right into a spinning spine buster.

Cornell - What are we going to do to Ryan Apollos once he loses this match? Fire him? Make him a Syndicate Slave?

Greed - The questions really should be, what wont we do to him once he loses this match?

Ryan Apollos turns Leon Lonewolf over locking him in a Texas cloverleaf. Ryan Apollos pulls back on the hold while Leon Lonewolf struggles towards the ropes.

Cornell - No leaf clover from Ryan Apollos, the man who has no idea who he is!

Greed - Pretty soon he wont be a champion, then he’ll really be up shits creek without a paddle!

Ryan Apollos breaks the hold and stomps Leon Lonewolf on the mat to his lower back. Ryan Apollos lifts Leon Lonewolf to his feet, then lifts him up for a suplex. Ryan Apollos sends Leon Lonewolf over his shoulder, down into a stunner.

Cornell - Suplex cutter combination, I can be unbiased, nice move.

Greed - Ryan Apollos has the potential to be a star, but he lacks the drive and will of the warrior!

Ryan Apollos pins Leon Lonewolf.

-1-2-

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - Both these men have been on a downhill struggle lately, which one will end their losing streak?

Greed - I hope Leon wins.

Ryan Apollos lifts Leon Lonewolf and throws him over the top rope. Leon Lonewolf lands ringside in front of the announcers table and Ryan Apollos follows him out. Ryan Apollos lifts Leon Lonewolf and throws him down face first into the announce table. Ryan Apollos looks at Tommy Cornell.

Cornell - Focus on him, or I promise you’ll regret it loser!

Greed - You’re next in line for the Rising star championship Tommy, last week the deal was if they couldn’t capture the tag team titles, you would fight him one on one.

Ryan Apollos climbs up on top of the announcers table, then lifts Leon Lonewolf up. Ryan Apollos sets Leon Lonewolf up for the front Russian leg sweep. Tommy Cornell hits Ryan Apollos to the back with a steel chair and Leon Lonewolf spins around. Leon Lonewolf lifts Ryan Apollos up for a power bomb, then elevates him higher and brings him crashing down into the announcers table which doesn’t break.

Cornell - DID YOU SEE THAT! Leon Lonewolf totally reversed Ryan Apollos, as he tried his deadshot finishing move!

Greed - The AMAZING reversal, allowed Leon Lonewolf to connect the Lionheart!

Leon Lonewolf steps down off the announcers table, then pulls Ryan Apollos off. Tommy Cornell tosses Leon Lonewolf the steel chair, then points at him. Leon Lonewolf holds the chair in hand, then tosses it to the side.

Cornell - what are you doing? Don’t be an idiot, you fool!

Greed - Leon Lonewolf will be whatever he wants to do! Ha ha!

Leon Lonewolf rolls Ryan Apollos into the ring, then climbs up to the apron. Leon Lonewolf vaults over the ropes, then sprinbboards off the middle rope and moonsaults into the ring, landing on top of Ryan Apollos for the pin.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Cornell - Lionsault is not enough to win the Rising Star title, but if he had beaten the hell out of him with a steel chair first, things may have been different!

Greed - Leon Lonewolf wants to do things the nice way, instead of doing things the easiest way.

Leon Lonewolf lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and sends him to the ropes. Ryan Apollos rebounds into a big boot from Leon Lonewolf, followed by a leg drop. Leon Lonewolf pins Ryan Apollos again.

-1-2-

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Cornell - KEEP HIM DOWN LEON!

Greed - If Leon Lonewolf, somehow loses this match, what are we going to do to him?

Cornell - HE DOESN’T WANT TO FIND OUT!

Leon Lonewolf stand sup and backs into the corner. He motions for Ryan Apollos to stand up, then slaps his knee.

Greed - Stay on the attack!

Ryan Apollos slowly starts to get up. Leon Lonewolf runs at him and connects a shining wizard. Leon Lonewolf rotates around and locks Ryan Apollos in a modified gogoplata submission hold.

Cornell - Wolven assault! He may have a submission win! Oh I hope Ryan Apollos taps out!

Greed - He looks like he’s close, and with the shin of Leon Lonewolf crushing his throat, this may only be a matter of time?

Ryan Apollos tries to break free of the hold, working to escape instead of going for the ropes.

Cornell - Hang on Leon, DO NOT LET THIS SLIP AWAY!

Greed - You career depends on it!

Ryan Apollos breaks out of the gogoplata and quickly rolls Leon Lonewolf over into the texas cloverleaf.

Cornell - NO!

Greed - Damn it!

Ryan Apollos breaks the hold, then lifts Leon Lonewolf up and takes him down with a forward Russian legsweep.

Cornell - DEADSHOT! Leon if you ever want to survive another day in the NLWF, you’ll KICK OUT!

Greed - He’s done.

-1-2-3

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - YEAH!

Greed - But Ryan Apollos is in the drivers seat.

Ryan Apollos pulls Leon Lonewolf up and sends him to the ropes. Ryan Apollos runs to the ropes and the two men meet in the center of the ring. Ryan Apollos hits Leon Lonewolf with a shoulder block that lifts him off the mat.

Cornell - Damn it, crosscheck!

Greed - That’s gotta be it!

Ryan Apollos crawls over and pins Leon Lonewolf.

-1-2-3-

Leon Lonewolf places his foot on the bottom rope.

Cornell - YEAH! LEON IS STILL IN IT!

Greed - Come on Leon, do something big!

Ryan Apollos stands up. He lifts Leon Lonewolf and locks him in the cobra clutch.

Cornell - Only Brenton Cyrus has ever escaped from this hold!

Greed - The blackout is locked on!

Ryan Apollos lifts Leon Lonewolf up overhead and brings him down into a cutter.

Cornell - COBRA CLUTCH SUPLEX CUTTER!

Greed - Fuck.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - BULLSHIT!

Greed - His first defense of the Rising Star Championship, four more and he can unify with the Undisputed Title!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and STILL, the Rising Star Champion, Ryan Apollos!

Cornell - The preventing rising stars from being born champion!

Greed - You’re next Tommy, you’ve got him next week on pay per view.

Cornell - Actually…

Ryan Apollos stands up in the ring and is handed the Rising Star Championship. He stares at Tommy Cornell, but is attacked from behind.

Greed - That’s the same guy who attacked him backstage earlier.

The man turns Ryan Apollos around and jumps up, hooking his head. The man brings Ryan Apollos straight down with a spike DDT. Tommy Cornell stands up and walks alongside the announcers table, then slides into the ring. Tommy Cornell grabs the Rising Star Championship and slaps Ryan Apollos across the face down on the mat. Tommy Cornell turns around and looks at the man.

Greed - Careful, Tommy! I’ve got your back if shit goes south!

From different parts of the crowd, Alexander Cage, Matt Douglas, and Eric Blake jump the guardrails and slide into the ring, surrounding Tommy Cornell. He looks at the man who took down Ryan Apollos, then extends his hand. The man shakes the hand of Tommy Cornell and both me smile as they stand over Ryan Apollos.

Greed - HA HA! How many fuckers did we fool? Did anyone see this coming?

Tommy Cornell
INTRODUCING, THE SYNDICATE!

The man, Alexander Cage, Matt Douglas, and Eric Blake raise their arms up. The stand side by side all looking down at Ryan Apollos in front of them as Tommy Cornell paces back and forth on the other side.

Tommy Cornell
Randy Fields, the man I’m giving my Rising Star Championship match to, for next week at the Pro Wrestling Summer Classic.

Tommy Cornell places the Rising Star Championship on the shoulder of Randy Fields.

Greed - NOW THAT, IS A RISING STAR!

Tommy Cornell
I, along with John Greed, and these four men, have purchased forty percent of the company! I own thirty percent, John has six, while each of these men took a single percentage. This is the new breed I was speaking of, this is the change NLWF has been waiting for. These men are the perfect NLWF superstars. They are what I like to call, hybrids, because they have everything needed to be a major champion in the NLWF! They fight with a methodical violence that no one in the NLWF is prepared for! They are motivated, hungry, fucking determined to make the NLWF THEIRS!

Tommy Cornell looks down at Ryan Apollos who’s starting to move.

Tommy Cornell
RANDY FIELDS! HIS NAME ALONE, IS INTRODUCTION ENOUGH! I’m going to be closer than just an announcer next week Ryan. I’m going to be the guest referee of that match. I’m going to call it fair and square, HELL, I might even try to rip Randy Fields off, just to show you how fucking good he is!

Greed - HA HA! Randy would still win, even if Tommy helped Apollos!

Tommy Cornell
ALEXANDER CAGE! THE MAN WITH A STRAIGHT RIGHT HAND SO PERFECT, YOU’LL SHIT YOURSELF WHEN HE PUNCHES YOU! At the Pro Wrestling Classic next week, he’s going to send Shadow Demon on his way out of my company. Shadow Demon, there is no place for people like you here anymore. Alexander Cage will be removing Shadow Demon once and for all, in an Ambulance Match!

Alexander Cage shakes his head, a smile on his face.

Tommy Cornell
MATT DOUGLAS! FIVE FOOT, TEN INCHES, OF PURE, INTOXICATING, GREATNESS! At the Pro Wrestling Classic my friend, you will be showing just how great you are, when you take on two men in a thirty minute iron man match! It’s going to be “The Indestructible Master of Wrestling” Matt Douglass versus Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli!

Greed - I’m sure Matt Douglas will allow TJ Tilli and Leon Lonewolf to carry his bags to each show, after he puts them out of a job next week! Ha ha!

Tommy Cornell
ERIC BLAKE! Last but certainly not least! Next week, I want to put you on a path to greatness, the same way I’ve done for all the members of the new pillars of professional wrestling. Next week in a fatal four way elimination match, Eric Blake will fight in a Junior Heavyweight Championship, number one tenders match. It’ll be him, that little shit Jake Hawk, that big security guard idiot, Ted Anderson, and the upset messiah, Chad Mason! I can promise you that not only will Eric Blake win this match. He’ll eliminate everyone else!

Greed - Mark this day down on your calendars. August 17th, 2010. The Syndicate is born!

Ryan Apollos stands up and looks at Tommy Cornell.

Tommy Cornell
Remember when I said you messed with the wrong man?

The Syndicate attacks Ryan Apollos from behind. All four members begin to stomp him down on the mat. Randy Fields lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and he whips him as hard as he can at Alexander Cage, who springs into action with a spear.

Greed - DID YOU SHIT YOURSELF RYAN!? DID YOU SHIT YOURSELF!?

Matt Douglas and Eric Blake lift Ryan Apollos up to his feet, holding him up by his arms. Randy Fields lays the Rising Star Championship in the middle of the ring. He smiles, then measures things up with his hands. Randy Fields jumps up hooking the head of Ryan Apollos, then he drives him down with a spike DDT on the belt. Randy Fields stands up quickly and all four members stand over Ryan Apollos.

Greed - Syndicate law, this is our era!

Tommy Cornell steps forward and The syndicate steps back into each of the corner. Tommy Cornell drops down to a knee over Ryan Apollos.

Tommy Cornell
I told you so!

Tommy Cornell stands up, dropping the microphone down on the chest of Ryan Apollos. He takes the Rising Star Championship and throws it to Randy Fields, who catches it and tosses it over his shoulder. Tommy Cornell puts his foot on the chest of Ryan Apollos, then holds up his arms as Direct Hit fades to commercials.

Alexander Cage
OUT WITH THE OLD! IN WITH THE NEW BREED!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 10:45 pm

Cornell - Welcome back to Direct Hit presented by The Syndicate!

Greed - When you told me you had a plan that was going to blow everyone away, at Resurrection of Respect, I thought you were just being a crazy asshole. But this has got to be the greatest, and most flawlessly executed plan in NLWF history.

Cornell - The Syndicate is making as much money as an NLWF main eventer, these guys are NOT rookies, just like Brenton pointed out! I scouted these guys for a very long time, I was extremely patient, and it’s all paid off here tonight!

Greed - You’re my hero, Tommy.

Cornell - This night isn’t even over yet!

Greed - I know it, inside the ring Bad Company is ready to “throw down” inside the double cage horror.

The shot cuts backstage to Alison Williams and Kelsey Daniels standing outside a locker room.

Kelsey Daniels
I’m not to sure about this.

Alison Williams
It’s the only way to get back at Bad Company!

Alison Williams knocks on the door, then she shields her eyes. Kelsey Daniels shields her eyes with the Women’s World Title and the door opens. Alison Williams looks at Death-Angel.

Alison Williams
It’s K, he’s wearing his mask.

Kelsey Daniels unshields her eyes.

Alison Williams
I need you to do me a big favor.

Death-Angel
I need a favor from you as well.

Alison Williams
Fine. What is it?

Death-Angel
I want a women’s world title match!

Kelsey Daniels
I’M NOT GONNA FIGHT YOU!

Death-Angel
Not for me, but a friend of mine. Her name is Lindsey Calaway, and I believe she could become the champion.

Alison Williams
FINE! They’ll fight next week, whatevs! Now I need a favor from you!

The shot cuts to ringside where the Double Cage Horror is set up. The Hell in a Cell structure surrounds the steel cage surrounding the ring.

Cornell - Will someone tell Alison Williams that she doesn’t have enough authority to make matches!

Greed - Kelsey has to defend her belt at least once this month, or it’ll be stripped from her.

Cornell - Fine, will someone tell Alison she has to sleep with me to make matches! I don’t even care she’s pregnant!

Greed - That’s gross, but neither do I.

Chuck Matthews and Corey Casey look across the ring at each other. The referee watches as they close the cell door, then the cage door. He calls for the bell.

NLWF ASYLUM: DOUBLE CAGE HORROR MATCH
[#1] Corey Casey[vs] Chuck Matthews [#4]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey walks across the ring. He grabs Chuck Matthews by his throat gently, then begins to hit the turnbuckle behind him. Chuck Matthews oversells all the shots to the turnbuckle, then falls in the corner.

Cornell - Thefuck?

Greed - Looks like they are going to fake it through the match!

Corey Casey stomps the bottom rope and Chuck Matthews pretends to be hurt.

Cornell - No Limit Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT!

Greed - I would have loved to see them have another bloodbath of a match, but instead they are faking it.

Corey Casey pulls Chuck Matthews to the center of the ring and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

The lights in the arena shut off. They turn back on and Death-Angel is standing in the middle of the ring. Alison Williams stands at the top of the stage.

Alison Williams
I’ve decided, that yeah, um, Death-Angel is part of this match! It’s a Triple Threat match!

Cornell - SHE CAN’T DO THAT! Unless she comes down to the table and they watch from underneath, if you know what I mean.

Greed - Look out for Death-Angel in the ring!

[#1] Corey Casey[vs] Chuck Matthews [#4]
Death-Angel [#5]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death-Angel boots Corey Casey to the face as he stands up. He runs and splashes Chuck Matthews on the mat, then lifts him up to his feet. Death-Angel uppercuts Chuck Matthews, then runs with him and throws him face first into the steel cage wall.

Cornell - THAT SHOULD BE A DQ RIGHT THERE! THIS ISN’T A DOUBLE CAGE HORROR MATCH! THIS IS BULLSHIT!

Greed - Calm down Tommy, Bad Company has Death-Angel locked inside two cages, they’ll destroy him and eliminate a problem!

Death-Angel keeps Chuck Matthews up, then turns around and runs with him to the other side of the ring. Death-Angel throws Chuck Matthews face first into the cage wall, then drops him with a clothesline. Death-Angel turns around and is booted to the chest by Corey Casey.

Cornell - That’s more like it!

Greed - See, Bad Company always prevails!

Corey Casey runs Death-Angel to the ropes but he reverses it. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes and rebounds. Death-Angel tries a big boot but it’s ducked under. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes again and rebounds at Death-Angel who turns around into a huge spear.

Greed - ANTICHRIST IMPACT!

Cornell - Down goes Death-Angel who’s in his third match tonight.

Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel up to his knees and grabs him by his throat. Corey Casey punches Death-Angel to the face with several right hands, then he steps back and boots him to the face. Corey Casey pins Death-Angel.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - He’s in a World Title match, does killing Bad Company really means more to him, than being World Champion?

Greed - He’s stupid, so yeah.

Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel to his feet, then runs with him towards the cage. Death-Angel shoves Corey Casey away from him and sends him face first into the face wall. Death-Angel grabs at his right shoulder, backing into the corner.

Cornell - He seems to still be hurt from earlier, get him Bad Company!

Greed - Death-Angel is tough, he’s taken the greatest beating I’ve ever seen a man take in one night, and he’s still going!

Cornell - It only took one beating to take Ryan Apollos out, I hear they are bringing him to a nearby hospital!

Greed - Good riddance!

Death-Angel looks at Chuck Matthews as he stands up. Chuck Matthews runs at Death-Angel looking for the spear. Death-Angel side steps and sends Chuck Matthews face first into the cage wall. Death-Angel sets Chuck Matthews up for a piledriver, then he flips over him. Death-Angel spike piledrivers Chuck Matthews in the middle of the ring.

Cornell - Flip piledriver! I hate that he does that move! It seems impossible!

Greed - Nothing is impossible!

Death-Angel rolls Chuck Matthews over and pin him.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey breaks up the pinfall.

Cornell - That was way too close!

Greed - The rankings are going to be fucked this week, I get the feeling.

Corey Casey lifts Death-Angel off of Chuck Matthews, then neck breakers him down. Corey Casey rolls Chuck over with his foot, then goes to lift Death-Angel, but gets a hand around the throat. Death-Angel stands up then lifts Corey Casey up for a choke slam. Corey Casey kicks the shoulder of Death-Angel, then falls down, DDTing him into the mat.

Cornell - Great counter!

Greed - Corey Casey is the most unstoppable man in the NLWF! It’s an outrage that he’s not one of the major title holders! He’s on a seven match winning streak!

Corey Casey drops an arm over the chest of Death-Angel.

-1-2-3

Death-Angel kicks out, then sits up. He grabs at his shoulder, then races Corey Casey up to his feet. Corey Casey uppercuts Death-Angel, then runs him to the ropes. Death-Angel hit’s the wall and ropes, then rebounds. Death-Angel and Corey Casey ram shoulder to shoulder. They both stagger back from the impact, then run at each other. Both men clotheslines the other and they go down.

Cornell - If Corey Casey beats Death-Angel I’ll never say another bad thing about him!

Greed - Really, Tommy? You’ve got this Corey, come on!

Corey Casey and Death-Angel both stand up. Corey Casey runs at Death-Angel. Corey Casey dives at Death-Angel who drops to the mat. Corey Casey hit’s the cage door, and sends it flying open. He falls out of the ring to the ringside floor and rolls into the Cell wall.

Cornell - NO!

Greed - Damn it! That would have been awesome antichrist impact!

Death-Angel stands up and turns around to see Chuck Matthews running at him. Death-Angel dropkicks Chuck Matthews to the knee, making him do a flip. Death-Angel stands up and grabs the leg of Chuck Matthews, then drops down for the STF. Death-Angel locks Chuck Matthews in the Anaconda crossface, then cranks back.

Cornell - NO! DARKNESS SUBMISSION! He’s made Chuck Matthews tap out to this before!

Greed - Not only that, but Death-Angel dropkicked him to that knee he’s injured in the past!

Death-Angel cranks back and forth on the hold. Chuck Matthews reaches up then drops his arm down. His eyes close and the referee grabs his arm, lifting it and letting it drop.

“1”

Death-Angel keeps the anaconda crossface locked on, with Chuck Matthews leg trapped in an STF. Death-Angel pulls back and the referee lifts and drops his arm down.

“2”

The referee looks around, then lifts the arm of Chuck Matthews again. Corey Casey stands up ringside, then turns around and looks into the ring to see his arm drop.

“3”

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - NO! NO! NO! Death-Angel wins this triple threat match!

Greed - I’m shocked.

Christ Dudley - Here is your winner, Death-Angel!

Corey Casey enters the steel cage and the lights shut off. The lights turn back on and Death-Angel is gone. Chuck Matthews lays motionless on the mat as Direct Hit fades to commercials.

Direct hit returns on Chuck Matthews limping out of the arena towards a limousine. Corey Casey emerges from the arena and follows him fast.

Corey Casey
Hey! We need to talk! What the hell was that?

Chuck Matthews tosses his bags into the trunk of the limousine, then looks at Corey Casey.

Chuck Matthews
What was what?

Corey Casey
You let Death-Angel win that match didn’t you?

Chuck Matthews
For your information, Death-Angel fucked up my knee pretty bad! I passed out in the ring. Where were you to break up the hold?

Corey Casey
Don’t blame me for what happened out there!

Chuck Matthews
You know what Corey, we’re done!

Corey Casey
You can’t end Bad Company!

Chuck Matthews
Oh no, I’m not ending Bad Company! I’m ending YOU in Bad Company! I HAVE A NEW PARTNER!

Corey Casey
Fuck you, who is he?

Chuck Matthews
My partner is better than you Corey and you’ll realize soon enough, YOU NEED ME MORE THAN I NEED YOU!

Chuck Matthews gets inside his limousine and slams the door. Corey Casey tries to open it, then he kicks the side.

Corey Casey
Which one of us is on the winning streak? Which one of us will be headlining the next two pay per views? I AM! NOT YOU!

Corey Casey walks over to the limousine behind Chuck Matthews limousine. Both limo’s drive away. Corey Casey’s limo exit’s the building and Chuck Matthews limo stops. The limo backs up to the exact place it was, and it parks. The shot cuts back to ringside where tables, ladders, and chairs are surrounding the ring.

Cornell - Easy come, easy go. Bad Company has fallen apart here tonight.

Greed - Not yet, Chuck says he has a new partner, who could he be?

Cornell - It’s me, I’m his partner.

Greed - Holy shit, really?

Cornell - Yeah, we own NLWF together!

Greed - Oh yeah. But who’s going to be his partner in Bad Company? What man has the balls to replace Corey Casey?

Cornell - Hopefully we’ll find out tonight.

Greed - Whoever he is, Corey Casey is going to beat the hell out of him, I guarantee it! Corey Casey can’t leave Bad Company!

Inside the ring Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea watch as the referee puts the belt on the hanger. The belt is lifted fifteen feet above the ring, and both man stare up at it.

Cornell - This is what the Federation is all about. This is the co main event of the evening and it is for the coveted No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship, the belt that makes you the champion of this amazing company!

Greed - Nothing in NLWF matters more than being champion, that’s why The Syndicate is going to dominate, because they know what they want, and know how to get it!

TABLES, LADDERS, AND CHAIRS MATCH
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship

[#3] Jason Hawk[vs] Aaron O'Shea [#6]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Aaron O’Shea extends his hand, offering a handshake. Jason Hawk shakes his head no, a confident smile on his face. Jason Hawk tries to kick Aaron O’Shea, but he has his leg caught. Jason Hawk jumps for an enziguri, but Aaron O’Shea catches him up on his shoulders.

Cornell - He’s got him set for the Dublin Dominator!

Jason Hawk wiggles out of it and lands behind Aaron O’Shea. Jason Hawk shoves Aaron O’Shea forward towards the corner and he runs up the turnbuckles and corkscrews off, taking Jason Hawk down inside the ring.

Greed - whisper in the wind from Aaron O’Shea!

Both Jason Hawk and Aaron O’Shea stand up quickly. Aaron O’Shea catches Jason with a Japanese arm drag, sending him across the ring. Jason Hawk gets to his feet and runs up the turnbuckles. He jumps off with a cross body and Aaron O’Shea jumps up and drives his knees into his ribs. They land on the mat, Jason Hawk landing on the knees of Aaron O’Shea and bouncing off.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea is looking better than ever, while Jason Hawk looks rusty!

Greed - This is Jason’s first match is several weeks, he’s got a lot of ring rust.

Aaron O’Shea stands up and soccer kicks Jason Hawk to the ribs. Jason Hawk rolls towards the ropes and gets to his hands and knees. Aaron O’Shea runs and jumps off the back of Jason Hawk, then springboards off the top rope, he spins around and leg drops him to the back of the head.

Cornell - Double jump springboard leg drop!

Greed - These guys haven’t even used any of TLC and this is awesome.

Aaron O’Shea stands up climbs to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk quickly stands up, holding his ribs, and he pushes Aaron O’Shea off the top turnbuckle. Aaron O’Shea jumps to a ladder and grabs on. He looks back towards the ring and jumps off the ladder missile dropkicking Jason Hawk. Aaron O’Shea lands ringside.

Cornell - One of Aaron O’Shea’s biggest dreams is to become NLWF and World Heavyweight Champion, tonight he has a shot at getting one, and if he wins he’ll be in line at a shot at the others!

Greed - This is one of the biggest matches in NLWF history, it’s a NLWF title match and number one contenders match essentially!

Aaron O’Shea stands up with a chair in hand. He slides the chair into the ring, then grabs the ladder and closes it. Jason Hawk stands up, using the ropes on the other side of the ring. Jason Hawk runs across the ring towards Aaron O’Shea, who slides the ladder in. Jason Hawk jumps over the ladder and flips over the ropes. Jason Hawk takes Aaron O’Shea with a senton and manages to land on his feet. The momentum sends Jason Hawk running into the guardrail and falling into the crowd.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea tried to trip Jason Hawk with the ladder, but Hawk jumps over it and the ropes to take O’Shea out!

Greed - Bravo! This is one of the few NLWF Title matches I can think of that doesn’t involved Nick Ridicule and so far, it’s living up to expectations!

Aaron O’Shea starts to stand up. Jason Hawk jumps up to the guardrail, then jumps off and missile dropkicks Aaron O’Shea to the chest, sending him crashing back into the ring steps. Jason Hawk stands up with a steel chair in hands. He runs at Aaron O’Shea then baseball slide dropkicks the chair into his face, pushing him back into the ring steps again.

Cornell - The rivalry between these men has been well documented. Aaron O’Shea returned to NLWF earlier this year, claiming Jason Hawk was the new Aaron O’Shea. Aaron O’Shea cost him the Undisputed Title, then defended the Dream Championship against him.

Greed - Jason Hawk made Aaron O’Shea the janitor at the Jason Hawk Special!

Cornell - Now Jason Hawk thinks Aaron O’Shea is trying to be the new Jason Hawk!

Greed - and the battle continues!

Jason Hawk stands up. He grabs the chair, then swings it and hits Aaron O’Shea against the steps. Jason Hawk drops the chair and slides into the ring. Jason Hawk grabs the ladder and leans it in the corner. He smiles wide, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Jason Hawk holds onto the ladder, then kicks off the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk rides the ladder as it falls out of the corner, then jumps up and grabs onto the belt holder.

Cornell - Holy shit! He’s almost got the belt!

Greed - I can’t believe that worked!

Jason Hawk hangs above the ring, trying to unhook the belt. Aaron O’Shea stands up ringside, then slides into the ring as he sees Jason Hawk hanging above. Aaron O’Shea sets up the ladder to the side of Jason Hawk, then quickly climbs to the top.

Cornell - Great reaction from Aaron O’Shea, he was able to recover and get back into the action.

Greed - Don’t count out Jason Hawk though, he’s a crafty guy in these matches.

Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of the ladder and is double kicked to the face by Jason Hawk. Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the last rung and punches Jason Hawk to the stomach. Jason Hawk gets his feet on the top of the ladder and stands up. He drives his knee into the face of Aaron O’Shea, then sits down on top of the ladder.

Cornell - These guys at the top of the ten foot ladder.

Greed - Jason Hawk is sitting on the do not step, step.

Jason Hawk hugs Aaron O’Shea, then falls backwards. The two men flip over the ladder and fall down crashing into the canvas.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN! Jason Hawk with the supper belly to belly!

Greed - Both men are laid out, side by side, looking up at the NLWF Championship. Only one man is leaving here with it!

Jason Hawk holds his arms up, reaching for the championship. Jason Hawk slowly gets to his feet, then climbs up the ladder. Aaron O’Shea starts to sit up, but instead grabs the bottom rope and pulls himself out to the apron.

Cornell - Jason is on his way to retaining the NLWF Title!

Greed - You aren’t truly a champion, until you defend the belt!

Jason Hawk reaches for the NLWF Championship, but has to climb up a few more rungs. Aaron O’Shea stands up on the apron, then pulls himself up to the top rope and springboards at Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk sees Aaron O’Shea attempt a flying clothesline and he ducks. Aaron O’Shea grabs onto the belt holder and swings around as Jason Hawk points at his head. Aaron O’Shea swings towards the ladder and lets go. Aaron O’Shea hooks his leg around the head of Jason Hawk, and drops him down to the mat with a slice drop.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Cornell - Whoa! Jason thought he avoiding Aaron O’Shea, but he holds onto the belt rope and swings back around!

Greed - This is one of the best TLC matches I’ve ever seen and we still haven’t seen any tables!

Aaron O’Shea holds his ass as he tries to stand up. He looks towards the stage to see Randy Fields, Matt Douglas, Alexander Cage, and Eric Blake coming down to the ring.

Cornell - Here comes the new breed, members of The Syndicate!

Greed - BUT Y R DEY HERE!? Ha ha.

They begins setting up tables in front of the entrance ramp ringside. They set up five tables, then begin to stack tables on top. Aaron O’Shea stands up and looks down at Jason Hawk. Aaron O’Shea runs towards the corner, then steps up and jumps over the ropes. Aaron O’Shea corkscrew cross bodies and takes down all four men.

Cornell - Damn it O’Shea! What are you doing? They are just here to make the match more exciting and dangerous!

Greed - He’s going to pay for that!

Aaron O’Shea stands up with a steel chair. He hits Matt Douglass, then spins around and hits Alexander Cage. Aaron O’Shea throws the chair down at Randy Fields, then he slides back into the ring. Jason Hawk runs at Aaron O’Shea and is lifted up to his shoulders. Aaron O’Shea runs and connects a cradle shock on Jason Hawk, planting him in the middle of the ring, next to the ladder.

Cornell - DUBLIN DOMINATOR! I hate Aaron O’Shea so much ,but he’s so entertaining!

Greed - He’s a climb away from winning the NLWF Title!

Aaron O’Shea stands up, using the ladder. He climbs the ladder quickly, a look of excitement on his face. Aaron O’Shea makes it to the top of the ladder and reaches for the belt. Aaron O’Shea touches the title, then looks down.

Cornell - GRAB IT!

Greed - What is he waiting for?

Aaron O’Shea lets the belt go, then steps up to the very top of the ladder. Aaron O’Shea looks around the arena at the roaring crowd, he turns around and closes his eyes, then double moonsaults off the ladder.

Cornell - HOLY FUCK!

Greed - AARON O’H MY GOD!

Aaron O’Shea lands hard stomach first onto a steel chair as Jason Hawk puts it in his place, as he avoids the move.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea goes for everything on that move, and gets nothing!

Greed - He was taking in the massive reaction from the fans, the thrill of people snapping his picture, he got caught up in the moment and it may cost him the NLWF Title!

Aaron O’Shea lays motionless on top of the steel chair.

Cornell - Jason Hawk just needs to climb to the top of the ladder and take his belt!

Greed - Victory is a climb away!

Jason Hawk stands up with a smile on his face. He points at Aaron O’Shea and laughs, then walks over to the ladder. Jason Hawk shakes his head, then lifts Aaron O’Shea up to his feet. Jason Hawk hooks the arms of Aaron O’Shea, then spins him down with a double underhook face buster.

Cornell - Wings of time on Aaron O’Shea!

Greed - Jason Hawk wants everyone to know he won dominantly!

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs to the top turnbuckle. He looks down at Aaron O’Shea on the mat, then shakes his head. Jason Hawk jumps down and starts climbing the ladder. Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the ladder and positions himself at the very top. Jason Hawk jumps off the ladder with a double shooting star press.

Cornell - THE WIND OF CHANGES!

Greed - THE BIRD FLIES!

Jason Hawk lands on top of the steel chair, as Aaron O’Shea brings it up to block. He lands on top of Aaron O’Shea and bounces off, laying beside him.

Cornell - Aaron O’Shea got the chair up, but was still hit with the full force of the move!

Greed - This is an instant classic!

The Syndicate stands up ringside, on each side of the triple stack of tables, watching the action. Jason Hawk sits up, holding his stomach. He crawls over to the ladder and grabs the bottom rung. Jason Hawk starts to climb up the ladder.

Cornell - Go Jason Go!

Greed - O’Shea is moving too!

Aaron O’Shea tosses the chair off of him and he uses his feet to push him towards the ladder. Aaron O’Shea grabs the bottom rung and starts to climb the other side.

Cornell - Now it’s a race to see who’ll get to the belt first!

Greed - Hawk is in the lead!

Both men make it to the top of the ladder. Jason Hawk touches the belt and Aaron O’Shea hits him to the stomach. Jason Hawk tries to shove Aaron O’Shea off the ladder, then he hits him with a forearm to the face. Jason Hawk reaches for the belt and Aaron O’Shea grabs him.

Cornell - You get the feeling something huge is about to happen!

Greed - LOOK!

EJ Styles slides into the ring and begins pushing the ladder. The ladder begins to tip and Aaron O’Shea jumps off to the ring. Jason Hawk is launches from the ladder. He clears the ropes and falls through the stacks of tables set up.

Cornell - JASON HAWK WAS SENT STRAIGHT TO HELL!

Greed - Put through those tables set up by the Syndicate, thanks to EJ Styles!

Aaron O’Shea grabs the steel chair and bashes EJ Styles to the skull with it. Aaron O’Shea grabs the ladder and repositions it under the belt. Aaron O’Shea climbs the ladder and makes it up to the top.

Cornell - He’s going to do it! Aaron O’Shea is going to live a dream, he’s going to become the NLWF champion!

Greed - This will be the only title to change hands so far tonight!

Aaron O’Shea reaches out and unhooks the NLWF Championship, bringing it down to his shoulder. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - He’s done it!

Greed - Wow! To think, this match should have been Jason Hawk versus Ryan Apollos! Aaron O’Shea wasn’t even suppose to get this opportunity!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION CHAMPION, AARON O’SHEA!

Cornell - EJ Styles just made, arguably, the biggest impact of the night!

Greed - He’s going to have hell to pay for costing Jason Hawk the NLWF Title!

Aaron O’Shea climbs down the ladder and stares at the NLWF title in his hands. He kisses the belt, and is speared by Alexander Cage.

Cornell - GET HIM! RUIN HIS TITLE CELEBRATION! MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER IMPACT ON OUR COMPANY!

Greed - Aaron O’Shea is going to learn where the power of NLWF is!

Alexander Cage lifts Aaron O’Shea up and shoves him towards Matt Douglas who suplexes him down to the mat. Matt Douglas quickly leaves the ring and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. He walks along the top rope, keeping his balance, then stops in the middle of the rope.

Cornell - High risk high flyers… prepare to eat your heart out!

Randy Fields takes the steel chair and he holds it over the head of Aaron O’Shea. Matt Douglas springs up off the top rope and does a shooting star press. He lands knee first down into the chair, smashing it into the face of Aaron O’Shea.

Greed - He calls it sticks and stones, and it just broke some of Aaron’s bones!

The Syndicate stares down at Aaron O’Shea. Eric Blake holds the NLWF Championship in his hands, then lays it down on top of the steel chair covering Aaron O’Shea’s face. Direct Hit fades to commercials.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus August 19th 2010, 11:36 pm

Direct Hit comes back with Chuck Matthews standing by with Jazmine Ortiz. He’s on cructhes, and has a smirk on his face.

Jazmine Ortiz
Chuck, you asked for this time…

Chuck Matthews takes the microphone away from Jazmine Ortiz.

Chuck Matthews
I said last week that this company would be rocked to it’s foundation, that finally Bad Company would take over! I wasn’t lying and I wasn’t joking around. The Syndicate owns half the NLWF, but so do we.

Chuck Matthews smiles and crutches away, dropping the microphone. The shot cuts back to ringside where the Hell in a Cell structure is surrounding the ring. Inside, Nick Ridicule and Death-Angel, masked, wait for the main event.

Cornell - Just one more match! This era is so close to being over, I can almost taste the change.

Greed - change is good!

Cornell - up next, Nick Ridicule defends the World Heavyweight and Undisputed Titles against Death-Angel, who has already been in three matches tonight!

Greed - Here we go!

The referee calls for the bell and the ring apron lights on fire.

THE END GAME

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Revolution 34: Direct Hit: Super Six Mix: August 17th 2010 MainEvent

[#2] Nick Ridicule [vs] Death-Angel [#5]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule runs across the ring throwing wild punches. Death-Angel knees Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then runs him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds, sending the flames shooting up, and he runs into the big boot from Death-Angel who pins him.

-1-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Death-Angel testing to see how much he could get. Just a one count.

Greed - I love The End Game, each of these men have been in several. Nick Ridicule beat Death-Angel inside the end game last time.

Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up off the canvas by his neck. Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule up, then choke slams him down hard into the center of the ring. Death-Angel backs up to the corner, then runs out and jumps hitting Nick Ridicule with a head butt.

Cornell - Great start for Death-Angel, but you have to wonder if his shoulder has gotten any better.

Greed - True, he was hurt pretty bad earlier.

Death-Angel lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet, then military presses him overhead. Death-Angel runs and throws Nick Ridicule out of the ring, over the flames, sending him crashing into the cell wall. Death-Angel rolls out of the ring, going on the fire.

Cornell - Death-Angel has built up a fire immunity, considering he’s been burned over a hundred times.

Greed - He no sells it, like he no sells death!

Death-Angel lifts the ring steps and he holds them above his head. Nick Ridicule stands up and Death-Angel throws the steps at him, sending him flying back into the cell wall. Death-Angel runs and jumps off the steps. He splashes Nick Ridicule against the cell wall, then throws him face first into the ring post.

Cornell - You also have to wonder the physical conditioning of Nick Ridicule. He was in the hospital last week. Checked out Friday the thirteenth.

Greed - That scar on his eye and neck looks gruesome!

Death-Angel rolls Nick Ridicule into the ring, sending him through the flames. Death-Angel lifts the ring steps up and he tosses them into the ring. Death-Angel slides into the ring and lays the ring steps in the middle. Death-Angel grabs Nick Ridicule and lays him down on the steps, he grabs his leg and drops down for an STF, then locks in the anaconda crossface.

Cornell - DARKNESS on the ring steps!

Greed - We saw Chuck Matthews pass out from the pain earlier, now we’ll see Nick Ridicule do the same!

Nick Ridicule rotates around Death-Angel and manages to lock in an Anaconda crossface of his own, breaking out of the submission.

Cornell - after the reversal, Nick Ridicule has his anaconda crossface locked on!

Greed - and Death-Angel’s hurt shoulder is being hurt some more.

Nick Ridicule breaks the hold and begins to stomp down into the shoulder of Death-Angel. Nick Ridicule lifts Death-Angel to his knees, then DDT’s him down into the steps. Nick Ridicule rolls Death-Angel off and pins him.

-1-2-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Not enough to finish the giant Death-Angel.

Greed - But he’s got him where he wants him.

Nick Ridicule stands up. He lifts Death-Angel to his feet and backs him into the corner. Nick Ridicule lifts Death-Angel and sits him on the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the middle turnbuckle and sets Death-Angel up for a fireman’s carry. Nick Ridicule lifts Death-Angel and throws him off the top turnbuckle, sending him crashing down on the stairs.

Cornell - DVD MOMENT!

Greed - That has to be all!

Nick Ridicule walks over and pins Death-Angel on the steps.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - After what I’ve seen tonight, Death-Angel is the toughest man alive!

Greed - That’s not a good thing, considering how much he hates you Tommy.

Nick Ridicule stands up with Death-Angel in power bomb position. Nick Ridicule tries to lift Death-Angel but can’t.

Cornell - Not often you see that!

Greed - Yeah, usually he can lift anyone!

Nick Ridicule stands Death-Angel up, then lifts him to the middle turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule hooks his arms and runs with him in the crucifix power bomb position. Nick Ridicule throws Death-Angel and he lands on the ring steps in the center of the ring. The impact sends flames shooting up.

Cornell - PASS OF JUDGMENT ON THE BIGGEST MAN ON EARTH!

Greed - That has to be all, not even Death-Angel can kick out of that!

Nick Ridicule pins Death-Angel on the steps.

-1-2-3-

Death-Angel kicks out.

Cornell - NO WAY!

Greed - After everything he’s been through, after the wars tonight, he still kicks out! That’s how much being the World Champion means!

Nick Ridicule stands up. He kicks Death-Angel off the ring steps, then lifts them up. Nick Ridicule smashes the ring steps down into the shoulder of Death-Angel repeatedly. Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps down at him, then covers him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Mercifully this one is over!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and STILL the World Heavyweight and Undisputed Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The Syndicate runs down the ramp and opens the cell door. The flames shut off and they all enter the ring.

Tommy Cornell
Nick, I’m going to give you an offer you can’t refuse. Walk away now, or be destroyed by The Syndicate! You’ve already got the other half of the company pissed off at you, don’t make it so you become public enemy number one! Get out, walk to the back, so The Syndicate can have a few words with Death-Angel!

Nick Ridicule is handed his belts. He looks at all four members, then exit’s the ring and leaves the Cell. Nick Ridicule walks up the ramp as Tommy Cornell makes his way around, then into the cell.

Tommy Cornell
Death-Angel, remember when I said you would regret the day you messed with me? That day is today!

The Syndicate attacks Death-Angel down on the mat. All four members lifts Death-Angel up overhead, then throw him over the ropes, sending him crashing down into the cell.

Tommy Cornell
That’s right Ridicule, do as your told and you wont have any problems!

Nick Ridicule stops at the top of the stage. He drops the belts and turns around, then runs down to the ring. Nick Ridicule enters the cell and slides in. Alexander Cage throws the ring steps at Nick Ridicule and they hit him to the head, dropping him.

Tommy Cornell
DIRECT HIT! DOWN GOES RIDICULE!

Tommy Cornell pats Alexander Cage on the back.

Tommy Cornell
NOW, introducing, one of the greatest wrestlers in the history of the NLWF, CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges on crutches, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and pulls out a microphone.

Chuck Matthews
Hey Nick, nice try tonight. I’ll admit, I didn’t expect any of the things to happen tonight, the way that they did, so thank you for an entertaining show. But the games, the stupid blonds, it all stops here tonight. I told everyone that I have a new partner, and I wasn’t kidding!

Chuck Matthews points towards the curtain.
Evil Angel erupts through the speakers and Ashley Ridicule steps out onto the stage. She stands next to her father Chuck Matthews. They hold hands, then raise their arms up, staring towards the ring. Nick Ridicule leans over the bottom rope, looking up towards the stage.

Tommy Cornell
Over the summer, NLWF has had slogan. “The Best is Yet to Come!” The summer era has two more weeks left, and let me tell you all. THE BEST IS HERE!

Tommy Cornell holds out his arms as all four members of the Syndicate raise their arms up. The shot fades away on Nick Ridicule, blood pouring from his forehead.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down