NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010

Go down

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Empty Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 29th 2010, 4:02 pm

Nick Ridicule
You said you don’t hate me…

Chuck Matthews
…I’m going to make you a liar…

Nick Ridicule
…You will.

Highlights show of Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule’s careers in the NLWF. It shows highlights of their steady rise with Salvation in the beginning. Last years Resurrection of Respect is shown. Showing Chuck Matthews capturing the Universal Championship inside the first ever Pyramid Triple Cage.

Chuck Matthews
I am the greatest evil, the Federation has ever known…

The highlights show Nick Ridicule, just a few weeks after that, cashing in a championship briefcase on Aaron O’Shea at Fusion.

Nick Ridicule
…I fooled everyone into believing I was the light at the end of a very dark tunnel…

The highlights show Chuck Matthews and Nick Ridicule capturing the Tag Team titles together, only to be stripped of the belts. It shows Chuck Matthews feuding with Mexican Samurai, before moving on to Corey Casey.

Chuck Matthews
Sorry Nicky, but this isn’t a fairytale, and the “Good Guys” don’t always win…

Highlights show Nick Ridicule winning the NLWF Championship, his first, inside God’s Playground against five other men, then it shows highlights from his match with Mexican Samurai at Legends of the fall.

Nick Ridicule
….I made everyone believe that I was the greater good…

Highlights show Chuck Matthews becoming World Champion, Nick Ridicule defending the NLWF Championship, the two men capturing the Tag Team titles together in Tables, Ladders, and Chairs at the end of 2009.

Nick Ridicule
I tricked everyone into believing I was a saint among evil men, and that alone I could conquer anything….

Chuck Matthews
I am Satan in the flesh, and when I beat Nick Ridicule tonight, I’ll retake my rightful place at the top of the NLWF…

Highlights from 2010 show Nick Ridicule in his quest to hold all three major titles, falling short at Ultimate Glory. Highlights from Nick Ridicule versus The Notorious K.I.D at Battle Lines, ending in a draw after an attack from Brenton Cyrus.

Nick Ridicule
…Chuck, I broke a promise, that you promised to kill me for.

Chuck Matthews
Evil will prevail tonight…

Highlights of Chuck Matthews return to capture the tag team titles with Brenton Cyrus are show, followed by the greatest performance in War Games history, showing Chuck Matthews beating everyone put in front of him in the No Limit Invitational, then winning the Triple Cage Match.

Chuck Matthews
…I don’t hate you Nick, but I will make you hate me…

Nick Ridicule
…I don’t hate you Chuck, but you will hate me…

The most recent months in the NLWF are shown, Chuck Matthews taking the Universal Title, Nick Ridicule winning the Global Annihilation Tournament. The teaming of Bad Company to take the NLWF title away from Matt Gray and Nick Ridicule.

Chuck Matthews
…Tonight is a good night, to be bad.

Nick Ridicule
…Tonight I’m going to rip your “black” heart out, and show it to you, forcing you to make a decision that will show the real you.

Chad Mason defeating Chuck Matthews in a Devastation Match is shown , followed by Matt Gray defeating Nick Ridicule inside the End Game.

Chuck Matthews
I am the best wrestler and entrepreneur in the world, do you know why? BECAUSE OF ME!

Nick Ridicule
I am the worst of both worlds, do you know why? You wouldn’t know… but tonight you will.

Highlights from last week are shown, in black and white, slowed down. Bad Company running rampant on Revolution.

Nick Ridicule
I have failed you all, I have failed my wife, I have failed my friends, I have failed myself, and tonight, I WILL FAIL…

You see Bad Company becoming the tag team champions. Nick Ridicule laid out, Ashley Ridicule laid out, Chad Mason laid out, Matt Biggars laid out, with the team of Chuck Matthews, Corey Casey and Alison Williams holding up the Tag Team Titles.

Chuck Matthews
…I will not fail!

The final shot shows Nick Ridicule, surrounded by darkness. All three major titles hang down from one of his hands. He stares down at the ground, then closes his eyes, and mumbles out some final words.

Nick Ridicule
…when, I prevail.

Everything fades to black and a voice is heard.

AND NOW… THE NO LIMIT WRESTLING FEDERATION PRESENTS…

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 ROR

RESURRECTION OF RESPECT!

The pay per view begins on the stage which is made of dirt. The stage is created to resemble a graveyard, and the entrance is a cemetery gate. Fireworks run down the ramp, then fire shoots out of all four ring posts. The camera pans out and shows the crowd.

“Thanks for sucking Iowa!” “Two shows in a row? Just give Chuck the company already!”
“IF RIDICULE WINS WE RIOT!” “BAD COMPANY ‘TIL DEATH!!”
“Missing: Crude Ambiguity “Any info on these two, call 1-800-BAD-COMP”” “Cornell is my hero!”
“I own .1% of NLWF!” “UNIDENTIFIED WOMAN FROM LAST WEEK FTW!”

The shot shows three announcers tables set up ringside. The Spanish table first, the regular table in the center and International on the other end. The shot zooms in on Tommy Cornell and John Greed.

Cornell - WHAT A CRAZY FUCKING WEEK! Welcome to Resurrection of Respect 2, one of the biggest events in NLWF history, we are live from the greatest arena on earth, THE ENTERPRISE! BEAM IT OVER TO YOU JOHNNY!

Greed - Thanks.. Wait, why are you screaming?

Cornell - I’M FUCKING EXCITED! I had to wait a whole extra day for my NLWF FIX, and now RESURRECTION OF RESPECT IS FINALLY UPON US!

John Greed Stares at Tommy Cornell, who continues to stare ahead, looking into the camera, with a huge smile on his face.

Greed - Are you on drugs?

Tommy Cornell removes his sunglasses, and looks at John Greed, still smiling massively.

Cornell - I’M NOT, NOT, ON DRUGS MY FRIEND!

Tommy Cornell quickly puts his sunglasses back on, and he looks around at the roaring audience.

“TOMMY!” “TOMMY!” “TOMMY!” “TOMMY!” “TOMMY!”

Greed - Whatever. Anyway, originally this show was scheduled to take place in the birthplace of God, Des Moines, Iowa, at the Brenton Cyrus Memorial Arena. Saturday a catastrophic dam break, blah, blah, blah… people died, yata, yata, yata, the show is moved to Chicago and held on Tuesday.

Tommy Cornell begins clapping his hands together.

Cornell - WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT! I’m feeling so good, this crowd is looking GOOD! YES! I can’t wait to see some Hollywood Impact in our main event, I’m so fucking jacked!

Greed - I’m… embarrassed. But you’re right, tonight’s Main Event is sure to be a match for the ages! For the first time ever, Nick Ridicule will defend all three major titles against Chuck Matthews!

Cornell - …it feels like I’ve been waiting my entire life for this moment… the moment when Chuck Matthews holds all three of the major titles… and he can tell everyone the truth… HE’S BETTER THAN ALL YOU FUCKERS! CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS, THE NEXT EMPEROR OF THE FEDERATION! TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT BUDDY! YEAH!

Tommy Cornell begins clapping his hands together again, before leaning back in his chair, kicking his feet against the announcers table, laughing.

Greed - He still has to fight Nick Ridicule, the most unstoppable and dominant force in recent memory.

Tommy Cornell leans forward onto the announce table and points at the camera.

Cornell - Bad Company stopped him last week, HOLLYWO… Save it for later Tommy… will reign supreme one on one tonight!

Tommy Cornell sits back with a smile and John Greed rolls his eyes.

Greed - That’s our main event, the Co-Main Event is over one year in the making, and it will feature the end of Brenton Cyrus’ retirement, as he steps into the ring with his greatest enemy, Death Angel!

Cornell - I’m not too excited about that match to be perfectly honest. I was here in this seat, throne of the best announcer on earth, last year during that rivalry, and it was fucking EPIC! But neither of those men are the same dominating force they were at that time!

Greed - Death Angel has been pretty dominant as of late.

Cornell - We’ll see.

Greed - Even the headline match for this show could easily be considered as a main event. Corey Casey looks to remain undefeated inside the NLWF Asylum, Double Cage horror, against a man who’s pulled off some of the biggest and greatest wins, in his short time, Chad Mason.

Cornell - … Who?

Greed - The guy who beat Chuck Matthews in a…

Cornell - I REMEMBER NOW! MOVE ON!

Greed - I’m sure no one wants to wait anymore either Tommy, lets take it to the ring so we can start this show off with a double debut!

Marc Skydust and Drew Gamble are in the ring awaiting the match.

Christa Dudley - The following match is a double debut…

The lights in the arena shut off, sending it pitch black.

Cornell - Death Angel… final answer!

The lights in the arena turn back on and Death Angel is standing in the center of the ring, his original mask and costume on.

Greed - HOLY SHIT!

Cornell - I’m on my game tonight, CALLED IT!

Death Angel boots Marc Skydust to the face, then turns and looks at Drew Gamble, who throws himself out of the ring and runs up the ramp.

Cornell - What a coward!

Greed - Why risk having your career ended by Death Angel?

Death Angel lifts Marc Skydust up by his throat. Death Angel lifts Marc Skydust up for a choke slam, then punches him out of mid air, before recatching him and chokeslamming him down into the mat.

Cornell - Goodnight new guy, thanks for coming.

Greed - Still think Death Angel isn’t dominant?

Death Angel looks towards the announcers and he points at Tommy Cornell. Death Angel leaves the ring and he dives over the announcers table towards him.

Cornell - WHAT THE FUCK DUDE!

Greed - RUN TOMMY RUN!

Death Angel grabs Tommy Cornell who slips down out of his chair, leaving his jacket. Death Angel throws the jacket and starts screaming.

Death Angel
WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Cornell - HOLY SHIT DUDE! I’M BEING ATTACKED BY DEATH ANGEL!

Greed - HERE HE COMES!

Death Angel crawls over the table and reaches underneath, trying to grab Tommy Cornell. Death Angel begins pulling Tommy Cornell put by his leg.

Cornell - HE’S GONNA EAT ME!

Greed - CRAWL TOMMY CRAWL!

Tommy Cornell crawls away under the announcers table, coming out beside John Greed. Death Angel pulls off Tommy Cornell’s shoe and stands up. Tommy Cornell gets to his feet and runs, jumping the guardrail. Death Angel shoves past John Greed and follows Tommy Cornell out into the audience.

Greed - WHAT THE HELL!

The fans watch as Death Angel leaves, following Tommy Cornell. Drew Gamble runs back down to the ring and slides in. He lifts Marc Skydust to his feet and connects a spinning neck breaker on him, dropping him across his knee. Drew Gamble grabs the referee and demands that he call for the bell.

Greed - Damn, Tommy might have appreciated what a weasel this guy is!

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Match
Marc Skydust [vs] Drew Gamble

[Ding Ding Ding]

Drew Gamble drops down and pins Marc Skydust.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Greed - After the huge assist from Death Angel, Drew Gamble wins his debut over an already beaten man. He should do very well in the NLWF! Ha ha!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner… Drew Gamble.

The shot cuts backstage to Tommy Cornell, running down the hall, pushing past fans.

Tommy Cornell
GET OUT OF MY WAY! I’M TOMMY CORNELL GOD DAMNIT!

Fans cheer as Tommy Cornell fights past them, but the cheering immediately turns into screaming as Death Angel appears. Following behind. The fans part as Death Angel follows Tommy Cornell.

Death Angel
Why are you running?

Tommy Cornell
CAUSE YOU’RE CHASING ME!

Tommy Cornell pushes through the doors and exit’s the arena, then takes off running. Death Angel opens the doors and watches him run, then turns around. Tommy Cornell keeps running and stops in the arena parking lot. He ducts down by a car.

Tommy Cornell
Crazy asshole…

Tommy Cornell sticks his head up and looks around. He smiles then brushes himself off, and walks towards the arena. He stops as he hears something, then turns and looks to see a Limousine pull up. Tommy Cornell smiles and looks around. He walks towards the limo and puts his hand up as he sees the driver get out.

Tommy Cornell
I’ll take care of this.

Tommy Cornell approaches the limo and grabs the handle. He opens the door and looks inside. He smiles massively and extends his hand to help Alison Williams out.

Tommy Cornell
Alison, always a pleasure.

Tommy Cornell kisses the hand of Alison Williams who smiles and steps to the side. Tommy Cornell extends his hand out again and helps Kelsey Daniels out of the limousine.

Tommy Cornell
So, so… B-E-A-YOU-TIFUL!

Tommy Cornell kisses her hand and she stands next to Alison Williams, wrapping her arm around her. Tommy Cornell takes a few steps back with a massive smile on his face. He holds his arms up and begins to do a standing bow as Chuck Matthews steps out of the back of the limo.

Tommy Cornell
I’m not worthy… I’m not worthy…

Chuck Matthews smirks and pats Tommy Cornell on the back.

Chuck Matthews
Working valet Tommy?

Tommy Cornell stops bowing and he shuts the door of the limo.

Tommy Cornell
Long story.

Chuck Matthews looks down at Tommy Cornell missing a shoe, and the jacket of his suit.

Tommy Cornell
Death Angel.

Chuck Matthews
Lets go to my office, you can tell me about it.

The four of them walk away, when suddenly Corey Casey sticks his head up from the sun roof, still inside the limo.

Corey Casey
HEY!

They all turn and look at Corey Casey, who throws his tag team titles up onto the roof.

Corey Casey
WHY the fuck didn’t you open my door?

The four look at each other.

Tommy Cornell
I think John is still inside, but I’m sure he’d be happy to come and get that.

Chuck Matthews laughs and points at the limo driver, who runs to the back of the limo and opens Corey Casey’s door. The shot cuts back to ringside where Matt Biggars, Shad Moss, and Leon Lonewolf wait.

Greed - I really hope Death Angel didn’t eat you Tommy.

John Greed talks to Tommy Cornell’s shoe, then puts it on his seat and puts the head set on it.

Christa Dudley - The following is a Triple Threat Match, and it will determine the number 1 contender for the Rising Star Championship! Introducing first, from Aurora, Illinois! Standing 6’4” and weighing 245 pounds, Matt Biggars!

Matt Biggars climbs to the middle rope and pumps his fist into the air, getting the crowd pumped up.

Christa Dudley - His opponent, from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Standing 6’5” and weighing 285 Pounds, Leon Lonewolf!

Leon Lonewolf raises his arms.

Christa Dudley - and the final opponent… Where did he go?

Greed - Where is Shad Moss? He was in the ring a few seconds ago.

John Greed looks down at Tommy Cornell’s chair.

Greed - WHAT THE FUCK!

Shad Moss is holding Tommy Cornell’s shoe, and he quickly hides underneath the announcers table. John Greed begins kicking under the table, then he climbs up on top of it. John Greed jumps off the table and backs up to the ring pointing at it. John Greed turns and demands the microphone from Christa Dudley.

John Greed
HEY! Get out from underneath my table and give me back THAT SHOE!

John Greed slowly walks towards the table as Shad Moss slowly crawls out on the other side with Tommy Cornell’s shoe. Shad Moss stands up and runs towards the ring and slides in. The referee shrugs and calls for the bell.

Rising Star Championship #1 Contender Match

Matt Biggars
[vs] Shad Moss [vs] Leon Lonewolf

[Ding Ding Ding]

Leon Lonewolf super kicks Shad Moss to the face, then covers him. Matt Biggars runs over and drops an elbow, but Leon Lonewolf moves out of the way, and he connects on Shad Moss.

Greed - HE STILL HAS TOMMY’S SHOE!

Shad Moss puts the shoe into his pants as Matt Biggars pins him.

-1-

Leon Lonewolf lifts Matt Biggars off of Shad Moss and he sends him to the ropes. Leon Lonewolf watches as Matt Biggars rebounds off the ropes and he tries a Big Boot. Matt Biggars ducks underneath it and hit’s the ropes again. Leon Lonewolf spins around and catches Matt Biggars in a sleeper hold. Leon Lonewolf falls down with Matt Biggars, landing him on top of Shad Moss.

Greed - Flashback from Leon Lonewolf on Matt Biggars, using him to crush that shoe thief!

Leon Lonewolf lifts Matt Biggars up to his feet and kicks him to the face. Matt Biggars stumbles backwards and falls out to the apron. Leon Lonewolf motions for Matt Biggars to stand up, then kicks Shad Moss to the face.

Greed - I notice Leon Lonewolf has the Elite logo on his shorts tonight, if he’s training with Nick Ridicule, I expect some great things from him! GET THAT SHOE BACK LEON!

Matt Biggars stands up on the apron and watches as Leon Lonewolf runs at him. Leon Lonewolf boots Matt Biggars to the face and he is launched off the apron. Matt Biggars hit’s the guardrail back first

Greed - Back first into that old school guardrail, no padding whatsoever! Leon can now capitalize and save Tommy’s shoe!

Leon Lonewolf looks at Matt Biggars outside the ring, holding his back. Leon Lonewolf looks at Shad Moss trying to stand up. He walks towards him and lifts him up into power bomb position.

Greed - POWERBOMB his ass and that that shoe!

Leon Lonewolf lifts Shad Moss up for a power bomb and holds him up. Leon Lonewolf elevates Shad Moss up higher and brings him down with a massive power bomb. Shad Moss rolls back to his knees from the impact and Leon Lonewolf dives forward with a shining wizard, driving his knee into his face. Leon Lonewolf grabs the arm of Shad Moss and he rolls back, locking him in a modified gogoplata.

Greed - What a combo! Lionheart, Shining Wizard, and now the Wolven Assault locked on!

Shad Moss raises up his arm, Leon Lonewolf’s leg crushing his throat. Shad Moss begins untying Leon Lonewolf’s boot, but he cranks on the hold, forcing him to black out. The referee grabs the arm of Shad Moss and lifts it up, then lets it drop.

-1-

The referee lifts the arm of Shad Moss again and lets it fall to the mat.

-2-

Leon Lonewolf continues to crank back and forth, pulling on the head of Shad Moss who begins to spit up blood. The referee lifts the arm of Shad Moss again and lets it fall.

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, the first number 1 contender to the Rising Star Championship, Leon Lonewolf!

Greed - He’s got a match with either Ryan Apollos or TJ Tilli in his future, either of those would make for a great contest… I’m lying, but in the NLWF you never know!

Leon Lonewolf breaks the hold and stands up. He raises his arms up and leaves the ring to check on Matt Biggars, helping him up. Matt Biggars grabs the arm of Leon Lonewolf and raises it into the air.

Greed - Now is my chance to get Tommy his shoe back!

John Greed stands up, removing his headset. He runs around the announcers table and slides into the ring, a huge cocky smile on his face. John Greed smiles as he stares at Shad Moss. John Greed walks over and grabs Shad Moss, then lifts him up to his feet. John Greed backs up and throws a kick at the head of Shad Moss, who catches his foot. Shad Moss spit’s a blood mist at John Greed, then rips his shoe off and runs away with it. The pay per view cuts backstage to Jazmine Ortiz in the parking lot.

Jazmine Ortiz
Hola, I’m Jazmine Ortiz in the parking lot, where the Ridicule Limo has finally arrived!

Jazmine Ortiz rushes over to the limo and pie faces the driver out of the way, before he can open the door. She fixes her skirt, and opens the back door, then backs up as Ashley Ridicule steps out. Ashley Ridicule looks at Jazmine Ortiz, then down at the driver, then shuts the door.

Jazmine Ortiz
What about your husband?

Ashley Ridicule
He’s not with me.

Ashley Ridicule walks towards the arena. Jazmine Ortiz follows her.

Jazmine Ortiz
What do you mean he’s not with you? Where is he?

Ashley Ridicule
I haven’t talked to him in a couple days. He got stuck in Iowa because of the Dam break and I haven’t spoken to him since Friday.

Ashley Ridicule tries to walk away but Jasmine Ortiz step in front of her.

Jazmine Ortiz
Will he be here for the main event?

Ashley Ridicule
Are you stupid? I DON’T KNOW! I HAVEN’T TALKED TO HIM!

Ashley Ridicule shoves Jazmine Ortiz out of her way.

Ashley Ridicule
Dumb, bitch.

Ashley walks towards the arena and enters. The shot cuts back to ringside where Tommy Cornell has returned. John Greed is wiping his face off with a towel, coughing and gagging.

Greed - I’M GONNA FUCKING GET AIDS!

Cornell - YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST HEARD?! Nick isn’t even here! He’s not even going to show up! CHUCK MATTHEWS WILL BE HOLDER OF ALL TITLES!

John Greed continues to wipe his face with the towel.

Greed - I heard it, but how are you doing, Tommy? Do you regret saying Death Angel isn’t a dominating force?

Cornell - ARE YOU KIDDING? I just spent the entire last match hanging out with Chuck Matthews and Bad Company! This is one of the best nights of my life, we’re all hanging out after the show to celebrate!

Greed - …Seriously?

Cornell - Would I lie?

Greed - I AM SO HAPPY DEATH ANGEL CHASED YOU!

Cornell - I know man! The Bad Company of Commentary will be partying with the Bad Company of NLWF, at Purgatory, Tonight! BE THERE! PARTY WITH THE BEST!

Greed - I can’t wait to congratulate Corey Casey on beating the hell out of Chad Mason!

Cornell - That’s the spirit! The only reason I didn’t stay back there was because Chuck wants to watch my commentary on this next match.

Greed - Doesn’t that make you nervous, don’t you feel an added pressure to announce better now, knowing Chuck watches because he enjoys your commentary?

Cornell - … I… I didn’t think of it that way… Fuck… It just got really hot out here…

Greed - Oops.

Inside the ring Shadow Demon and Knife to Know you stand at opposite corners, staring across the ring at each other.

Cornell - When Shadow Demon heard that Knife to Know you made a challenge to him for tonight, Shadow Demon had one request, that it must be a normal one on one match! Knife to Know you has agreed on the terms that if he win, he’ll receive a contract to fight Shadow Demon whenever he wants, in any kind of match!

Greed - If Shadow Demon is coming into this match anything like last year, he’s CHOKE!

“KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!” “KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!” “KNIFE TO KNOW YOU!”

Christa Dudley - The following match is a grudge match! Introducing first,

Knife to Know You steps towards Shadow Demon, then stops in the center of the ring. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his lighter, then brings it up to his head.

Cornell - He’s going for the Michael Jackson hair roast!

Greed - He’s gonna light his own head on fire!

The referee takes the lighter away from Knife to Know you and shakes his head.

Cornell - NLWF referees know best I suppose. Apparently you aren’t allowed to light yourself on fire before a match or during your introduction, who knew.

Greed - We learn something new every show.

Knife to Know you pulls another lighter out of the referees ear. The referee grabs the lighter and tries to fight it out of his hand. The referee pulls and rips Knife to Know you’s arm off.

Cornell - HOLY SHIT DUDE!

Greed - What the hell!?

The referee drops the arm in a panic, then looks at Knife to Know you who points and laughs. Knife to Know you sticks his arm out , then flips the referee off. Knife to Know you backs up to his corner and sits down, staring across the ring at Shadow Demon.

Christa Dudley - and his opponent.

Shadow Demon raises his arms up. As he does, Shadow Demon’s are dropped from the rafters, lynched at the neck. The fans look at the dummies hanging all around the arena. Knife to Know you pulls himself up out of the corner and he points, then laughs psychotically. Shadow Demon laughs shaking his head.

Cornell - This is going to be awesome.

Greed - It's going to be something...

Knife to Know you
Knife knowing you…

Knife to Know You
[vs] Shadow Demon

[Ding Ding Ding]

Shadow Demon and Knife to Know you both run across the ring at each other. They both begin throwing wild punches at each other, Shadow Demon connecting several big shots before sneaking in an uppercut. Shadow Demon throws a left hook but Knife to Know you hits him with a straight right hand to the chin, sending him limp.

Cornell - SHADOW DEMON JUST GOT KTFO‘ed!

Greed - KTFO? Don’t you mean K2KU?

Cornell - NO! HE JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!

Shadow Demon regains his senses quickly but Knife to Know you is all over him. Knife to Know you stands over Shadow Demon and hits him with huge punches, forcing him to cover up. Knife to Know you grabs Shadow Demon’s legs and he begins dragging him towards the corner.

Cornell - If you’re a fan of NLWF you know Shadow Demon is known for his tremendous boxing skills, but you just saw what happens, when one clown, is beat to the punch….line!

Greed - They get KTFO‘ed apparently.

Shadow Demon tries to kick away from Knife to Know you, but he’s punched to the face for his efforts. Knife to Know you backs into the corner and he hooks the feet of Shadow Demon underneath his arms. Knife to Know you hits Shadow Demon with huge punches to his ribs.

Cornell - Knife to Know you is huge, and he’s using a bullying tactic made famous by Cotton the Clown.

Greed - All Cotton the Clown made famous was unclean finishes.

Shadow Demon lowers his arms to cover up his body, but Knife to Know you punches him to the face. Shadow Demon quickly covers up again. Knife to Know you grabs Shadow Demon with both hands around the throat, then lifts him up off the mat. Knife to Know you runs with Shadow Demon then jumps and two hand choke slams him into the center of the ring.

Cornell - I get the feeling that we’re going to see one clown, have a very nice KNIFE!

Greed - What?

Knife to Know you pins Shadow Demon.

-1-2-3

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - We saw Shadow Demon announce his retirement at the Barbecue show, not being in the ring that long seems to have made him rusty.

Greed - That and the fact a man almost a foot taller and over one hundred pounds heavier punched him to the fucking face!

Knife to Know you stands up smiling wide. He lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet, then sends him to the ropes. Shadow Demon staggers to the ropes, then hooks his arms around them, stopping a rebound. Knife to Know you runs at Shadow Demon and throws a big boot at him. Shadow Demon falls, pulling the rope down. Knife to Know you lands groin first on the rope and straddles it.

Cornell - Well balls… KNIFE KNOWING YOU!

Greed - I’m not sure if that was a great counter from Shadow, or just luck.

Shadow Demon stands up, using the ropes to get to his feet. Shadow Demon kicks the right knee of Knife to Know you, still stuck over the ropes. Shadow demon delivers a few more kicks, then walks to the corner. Shadow Demon grabs onto the rope and lifts it up, sending Knife to Know you up and down on the rope. Shadow Demon climbs up to the top turnbuckle as Knife to Know you rides the ropes. Shadow Demon jumps off the top turnbuckle with a swanton bomb, flipping into Knife to Know you on the ropes. Both men bounce off the ropes and fall to the ringside floor, hitting the apron on the way down.

Cornell - Shadow Demon with an amazing high risk move, knocking Knife off the ropes, risking his own safety!

Greed - He doesn’t want to be that hardcore wrestler anymore, but he’s willing to take a big chance to change the momentum of the match.

Shadow Demon stands up receiving boos from the fans. He rolls into the ring, then begins climbing to the top turnbuckle. Knife to Know you slowly stands up, using the guardrail for assistance. Knife to Know you turns around and Shadow Demon leaps off the top rope at him. Shadow Demon starts with a cross body then delivers a massive punch to the face of Knife to Know you, taking him down ringside.

Cornell - Flying super punch?

Greed - I’m not sure what it was, but Shadow Demon is finding a way to beat Knife to Know you!

Shadow Demon lifts Knife to Know you up slowly, having a hard time with the much heavier man. Shadow Demon gets Knife to Know you up, then rolls him into the ring. Shadow Demon climbs up to the apron and waits for Knife to Know you.

Cornell - Shadow Demon has set the speed of the match, he’s doing what he wants to do, and he’s not letting the fact that he’s being hung all over the arena get into his head!

Greed - Knife to Know you has really gone all out! If he beats Shadow, who next?

Knife to Know you rolls towards the middle of the ring and quickly stands up. He looks around for Shadow Demon then runs at him. Shadow Demon springboards up and dives at Knife to Know you. He connects a huge clothesline that takes Knife to Know you down hard, bouncing him off the center of the canvas.

Cornell - What a massive clothesline!

Greed - Shadow Demon seems to have found a way to contain the Knife, but has he found a way to finish him?

Shadow Demon pins Knife to Know you.

-1-

Knife to Know you kicks out, launching Shadow Demon off of him. Shadow Demon stands up and dives at Knife to Know you with a punch, connecting into his face on the mat. Shadow Demon stands up holding the legs of Knife to Know you.

Cornell - Shades of earlier in the match, when Knife had Shadow’s legs.

Greed - Turnabout is fair play.

Shadow Demon throws a left, then a right hand hitting Knife to Know you to the face, forcing him to cover him. Shadow Demon hooks the legs of Knife to Know you, then spins him over into a sharpshooter.

Cornell - Shadow Demon forces Knife to cover up with the strikes, now he’s got the sharpshooter locked on!

Greed - He clearly couldn’t pin K2KU, will he be able to submit him?

Knife to Know you pushes up and reaches for the ropes. Shadow Demon sits back with the hold locked on.

“Knife to Know you!” “Knife to Know you!” “Knife to Know you!” “Knife to Know you!”

Knife to Know you crawls towards the ropes, still reaching his arm out. He touches to the bottom rope with his fingertips, then grabs it with his hand.

Cornell - The Knife survives!

Greed - I’m starting to think Shadow Demon can’t do it! He’s taken time off, he’s going to choke again like he used to!

Shadow Demon breaks the hold and turns around. He stares at Knife to Know you laid out on his stomach, still clutching the rope in his hand. Shadow Demon motions for Knife to Know you to stand up, crouched down behind him.

Cornell - One Shadow Crusher and Knife to Know you will wish he was never born!

Greed - We’ll see about that, I’ve become K2KU Fan #1, I think he’s the future of NLWF!

Knife to Know you grabs onto the rope with his other hand, then uses the ropes to stand up. Knife to Know you turns around and is kicked to the stomach. Shadow Demon hooks his head and connects a stunner on him.

Cornell - SHADOW CRUSHER! IT WAS KNIFE TO HAVE MET YOU, BUT NLWF ONLY HAS ROOM FOR ONE CLOWN!

Greed - Kick out! Kick out! Kick out! Kick out! Kick out! Kick out!

Shadow Demon hooks the leg of Knife to Know you and the referee makes the count.

-1-2-3

Knife to Know you kicks out.

Cornell - Unreal! Knife to Know you showing he’s no flash in the pan, he’s a tough son of a bitch!

Greed - Shadow Demon, your main weapon has failed against Knife to Know you! In fact, once he’s beaten you, I’m going to give him the nickname, “The Shadow Crusher” Knife to Know you!

Shadow Demon lifts Knife to Know you up slowly, then turns and drops him with another stunner.

Cornell - Another Shadow Crusher!

Greed - NO! Kick out! Kick out! Kick out! Kick out!

Shadow Demon stands up and walks towards the corner. He climbs up to the top turnbuckle and turns around. Shadow Demon jumps off the top turnbuckle with a swanton bomb and he lands on Knife to Know you in the center of the ring.

Cornell - Shadow Demon has just dropped it all on Knife to Know you!

Greed - Come on Knife, we all believe in you! All these people want you to kick out! They want you to be the man who walked away! They want you to show him we’ve got a new clown! TAKE HIS TORCH!

Shadow Demon turns around and crawls onto Knife to Know you.

-1-2-3-

The referee is pulled out of the ring by Candy the Clown.

Cornell - MORE CLOWNS! MORE CLOWNS! MORE CLOWNS!

Greed - You’re not kidding, look!

From the crowd clowns begin the jump the rails and surround the ringside area. Each clown has a different look to him and they all stare towards the ring. Shadow Demon looks around, then sees Candy the Clown who waves at him.

Cornell - This has got to cut like a KNIFE! Shadow Demon is surrounded by the Red Triangle Circus!

Greed - Tons of clown, you would think one of them would be smiling, not the case..

Shadow Demon stands up and looks around the ring at all the clowns threatening to enter. One clown jumps up to the apron and Shadow Demon punches him to the jaw, knocking him off. Knife to Know you begins to get up slowly.

Cornell - I just got a message written in blood in front of me on the table! It says, “Clowns, Clowns, Clowns! Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head! Gumdrop, gumdrop, SHADOW DEMON IS DEAD!” Knife to Know You Shadow, but we’ve got a new Clown taking over!

Greed - KNIFE IS UP!

Candy the Clown slides a chair, completely wrapped in barbwire, into the ring. The chair slides into the hands of Knife to Know you, who stands up and turns around. Shadow Demon turns around at the same time and Knife to Know you hits him with the steel chair.

Cornell - That sick barbwire chair bounced off the head of Shadow Demon!

Greed - Knife to Know you has busted Shadow Demon open! The Knife cut him!

Knife to Know you drops the chair down on the mat. Knife to Know you reaches into his pocket and pulls out a cigar. Knife to Know you puts the cigar in his mouth, then pulls out a lighter. He lights it and takes a few puffs as he waits for Shadow Demon to get up.

Cornell - Toying with the legendary Shadow Demon, taking a smoke break after laying him out.

Greed - I love this clown! K2KU FTW!

Shadow Demon sits up, blood beginning to flown from his head. Knife to Know you smiles and walks around, circling him. Shadow Demon stands up and puts up his fists. Knife to Know you lowers his arms and sticks out his chin. Shadow Demon swings wildly but Knife to Know you backs his head out of the way.

Cornell - Knife to Know you begging Shadow Demon to knock him out!

Greed - BECAUSE HE KNOWS THAT HE CAN’T!

Shadow Demon kicks Knife to Know you to the balls, then turns around and hooks his head. Shadow Demon walks over and positions over the barbwire wrapped chair.

Cornell - SHADOW CRUSHER!

Greed - FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

Shadow Demon jumps for the stunner, but is lifted up and spun around into a tombstone omega driver onto the barbwire wrapped steel chair. Knife to Know you throws his arms up and laughs psychotically.

Cornell - Reversed!

Greed - Knife to Know you calls that The Lobotomy! If I would have told you Knife to Know you lobotomized Shadow Demon live on Pay Per View, what would you have said?

Cornell - Why are we talking about that match?

Knife to Know you rolls Shadow Demon off the chair, then throws the chair out of the ring. Candy the Clown orders the other clowns to roll the referee into the ring. Knife to Know you puts his foot down on the chest of Shadow Demon, then raises his arms up.

Cornell - He’s going to pin him with one foot!

Greed - The ultimate in embarrassing an opponent!

The referee crawls over and makes the count.

-1-2-3-

Shadow Demon kicks out.

Cornell - Shadow will not be embarrassed!

Greed - How did he kick out of that sick lobotomy?

Knife to Know you quickly lifts Shadow Demon up to his feet. Knife to Know you lifts Shadow Demon up with a back suplex, then spins him around into a tombstone piledriver into the center of the ring. Knife to Know you pins Shadow Demon, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Knife to Know you raises his arms.

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Knife to Know you!

Cornell - Knife to Know you has just won the single biggest match of his life!

Greed - Welcome to the next era of the NLWF! Ridicule takes the torch from Cyrus, Mason takes the torch from Matthews, and tonight we witness Knife to Know you taking the torch away from Shadow Demon!

Knife to Know you leaves the ring and all the clowns lift him up above their heads and hold him up. The lift Candy the Clown up and carry the two up the stage together.

Cornell - Knife to Know you and Shadow Demon will do battle again, it’s only a matter of time.

Greed - and when Knife to Know you wants to fight! Because of that win, he’ll receive a contract to fight Shadow Demon whenever he wants, in any match type.

Inside the ring a bloody Shadow Demon begins moving and turns over to look towards the stage. Shadow Demon slams his fist against the mat as Knife to Know you and the Red Triangle Circus disappear backstage.

Cornell - Now we’ll take a look at the next month in the NLWF schedule.

Greed - This should be one of the best months in Federation history!

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Legacy13
Pro Wrestling Classic: Top Ten Showdown
“The Undisputed Championship will be defended…”

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Fusion-1-1
Pro Wrestling Classic: Elite Eight Clash
“The No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship will be defended…”

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Direct11
Pro Wrestling Classic: Super Six Mix
“The World Heavyweight Championship will be defended…”

“The three original NLWF shows return for the month of the Pro Wrestling Classic, which will feature top ranked NLWF action throughout the entire month.”

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 PWC-1
Pro Wrestling Classic: Final Four to Settle the Score
“All Major Titles will be defended.”

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 PWC-1
Pro Wrestling Classic: The Legendary Encounter
“All Major Titles will be defended”

The pay per view cuts to backstage where Ashley Ridicule is finishing up her preparations for her World Title defense. She finishing wrapping tape around her fist, then looks up as she’s approached by Megan O’Day.

Ashley Ridicule
Can I help you?

Megan O’Day
Where is Nick? We need to talk about this little deal some more.

Ashley Ridicule
What’s to talk about? For some reason Brenton gave you six percent ownership of the NLWF, you wanted to be added to this match, Nick agreed but only if you put your ownership on the line.

Megan O’Day
I get that, but I think I should get the shot without having to put my share of the company up for grabs!

Ashley Ridicule
Not going to happen! You either put your share up, or you don’t compete, take your pick.

Megan O’Day
Fine! See you in the ring!

Megan O’Day rolls her eyes and walks away. Ashley Ridicule looks over her shoulder at the Women’s World Title, a look of concern on her face. The shot cuts back to the annoucers.

Cornell - So let me get this straight… He stole my shoe?

Greed - YES! Then he spit blood all over me!

Cornell - Wow, that sucks.

Greed - I KNOW!

Christa Dudley - The following match is scheduled for one fall, and is a triple threat match for the Women’s World Championship! Introducing first, from Miami, Florida. She stands 5’8” and weighs 109 pounds. She is the reigning and defended, Undisputed Women’s World Champion, Ashley Ridicule!

Evil Angel erupts through the speakers. Ashley walks down the ramp, focused on the ring. She ignores the crowd as she goes. She climbs up onto the apron, and looks out to the fans. She holds her arms out, and looks to the sky. Ashley climbs into the ring. She looks at her opponent, and shakes her head.

Christa Dudley - Her first opponent, from Cincinnati, Ohio. She stands 5’10” and weighs 120 pounds. Megan O’Day!

Megan O’Day walks out onto the stage and holds her arms up. She skips down the ramp, then slides into the ring and raises her arms up.

Christa Dudley - the final opponent, from Placentia, California. Standing at 5’6” and weighing 135 pounds. She is a member of Bad Company, Kelsey Daniels!

'' My First Kiss '' by 3OH!3 hits the speakers, as Kelsey Daniels walks onto the stage, with Alison Williams by her side. Kelsey takes Alison's hand and the two of them strut down the rampway and ignoring the crowd as they boo, nonstop. Kelsey walks up the steel steps, and enters the ring by the middle rope. She stands right in the center of the ring and grabs the mic from the announcer.

Cornell - One thing I liked about Samantha Praxton, she didn’t bore the shit out of us with introducing everyone!

Greed - I like it, I want to know how much these girls weigh! Kelsey is a little fatty!

Woman's Undisputed World Championship

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 ChampionshipMatch
Ashley Ridicule
[vs] Kelsey Daniels [vs] Megan O'Day

[Ding Ding Ding]

Megan O’Day throws a spinning back kick at Ashley Ridicule who runs towards Kelsey Daniels and is taken out by it.

Cornell - STARR FALL ON THE CHAMPION!

Greed - Ashley was going for payback on the girl who attacked her last week, but instead she walks right into a foot to the face!

Megan O’Day points at Ashley Ridicule and laughs. She turns around as Kelsey Daniels springboards off the middle rope. She spins around and throws a kick, catching Megan O’Day to the face.

Cornell - Springboard enziguri kick!

Greed - She caught Megan O’Day completely off guard and now both her opponents are out!

Kelsey Daniels stands up and looks down at Ashley Ridicule and Megan O’Day laid out. Kelsey Daniels drops down and pins Megan O’Day, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - YES! YES! BAD COMPANY HAS TAKEN THE WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AND TAKEN MORE CONTROL OF THE NLWF!

Greed - Kelsey Daniels just pulled off the biggest upset in Women’s Wrestling history tonight!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, the NEW Undisputed Women’s World Champion, KELSEY DANIELS!

The referee hands Kelsey Daniels the belt and she holds it close. She rolls out of the ring and holds the title up to the cheers of the crowd.

Cornell - I knew this was going to be the best night in the history of Bad Company!

Greed - and it just keeps getting better!

The shot cuts backstage to Alison Williams jumping up and down as she watches Resurrection of Respect on the flat screen TV inside of Chuck Matthews office.

Alison Williams
I TOLD YOU CHUCK! I TOLD YOU!

Chuck Matthews
I can’t believe it. A girl with no wrestling experience at all beats two legends in less than five minutes.

Alison Williams
We now hold…

Alison Williams begins using her fingers to count.

Alison Williams
Let me see here…

Chuck Matthews shakes his head.

Chuck Matthews
We own…

Alison Williams
GOT DAMN IT CHUCK! I CAN DO IT!

Alison Williams rolls her eyes.

Alison Williams
We own… like… all of the company now!

Chuck Matthews
Not quite. We hold thirty six percent combined now.

Kelsey Daniels bursts through the door into Chuck Matthews office and she holds up the belt. Corey Casey shakes a bottle of champagne, then pops the lid off, sending it hitting the ceiling. The champagne sprays all over Kelsey Daniels. Corey Casey takes a drink from the champagne, then drops the bottle.

Chuck Matthews
That’s cool, let champagne spill all over my office rug.

Corey Casey runs out of the office and spears a man into some staging equipment. He grabs the man by his throat and the shot zooms in revealing Shane Bradley.

Corey Casey
You little fucker! I’ve been waiting a long time to get my hands on you, and now look! Bad Company runs the show!

Corey Casey punches Shane Bradley several times to the face, then grabs his leg and drags him away. The shot cuts to ringside where Ryan Hawk and TJ Tilli are waiting inside the ring. The referee holds the Rising Star Championship in his hands, as he awaits the introductions.

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on July 29th 2010, 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Empty Re: Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 29th 2010, 4:05 pm

Cornell - I’m really upset that I can’t be backstage right now, celebrating the first big win of the night for Bad Company.

Greed - I’m really upset that they aren’t showing us what Corey Casey is doing to that lame dick Shane Bradley!

Cornell - Regardless, up next is the finals of this tournament for the Rising Star Championship. A belt that, if you can defend it five times, will get you a shot at unify the belt with the Undisputed Championship.

Greed - Whoever wins this match, will go on to defend the title five time sin my opinion. However, look at some of the contenders who can already be lined up for the belt. Leon Lonewolf, Knife to Know you, no such thing as an easy match in the Federation.

Christa Dudley - The following match is for the Rising Star Championship! Introducing first, from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Standing 6’2” and weighing in at 230 Pounds. Ryan Hawk!

Ryan Hawk points at the Rising Star Championship, then he motions for it to be around his waist.

Cornell - Ryan looks confident.

Greed - He’s beaten TJ Tilli before, I’m sure he believes he can do it again.

Christa Dudley - and the opponent, from Perth, Australia. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 215 Pounds. TJ Tilli!

Cornell - Only one of these guys can be the first ever Rising Star Champion and win big at Resurrection of Respect.

Greed - Who will be set on the path to the Undisputed Title?

The referee holds up the Rising Star Championship and shows it to both competitors. He hands it to Christa Dudley who leaves the ring with it, then he calls for the bell.

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 RisingStarTitle
Rising Star Championship
Ryan Hawk
[vs] TJ Tilli
[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Hawk and TJ Tilli meet in the center of the ring. Ryan Hawk extends his hand out to TJ Tilli who reaches out and shakes it.

Cornell - Respect!

Greed - The old Ryan would have kicked TJ to the gut and taken advantage of him!

Ryan Hawk shoots in on TJ Tilli who pushes him by, sending him to the ropes. Ryan Hawk quickly rebounds and TJ Tilli jumps over him. Ryan Hawk hit’s the ropes again and runs at TJ Tilli and rolls back, then uses his feet to monkey flip Ryan Hawk across the ring.

Cornell - Innovative offense from TJ Tilli, Ryan doesn’t want to play the speed game with TJ Tilli.

Greed - I agree, Ryan needs to be his methodical slayer self!

Ryan Hawk stands up quickly, as does TJ Tilli. Ryan Hawk runs at TJ Tilli who jumps up and moonsault dropkicks him to the face. TJ Tilli lands on his feet, while Ryan Hawk hit’s the mat, holding his face. TJ Tilli runs to the ropes, then jumps up to the middle rope and springboards up to the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli jumps up and does a split legged corkscrew moonsault, landing on Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - Huge move from TJ Tilli! He’s going to make quick work of Ryan Hawk!

Greed - TJ Tilli just needs to cover him, no way he’s kicking out of that!

TJ Tilli holds his stomach, then drops an arm over Ryan Hawk.

-1-2-3-

Ryan Hawk puts his foot on the rope and the referee notices it just in time to stop the count.

Cornell - Resilient is Ryan’s middle name!

Greed - Ryan Resilient Hawk?

TJ Tilli stands up and backs to the center of the ring. He motions with his arms for Ryan Hawk to stand up, and he does slowly. Ryan Hawk stands up in the corner of the ring and staggers back towards TJ Tilli who hooks his arms.

Cornell - TJ Tilli is trying to bring Ryan Hawk to his breaking point, can he spin him around?

Greed - If he connects this we’re going to crown our Rising Star champion.

TJ Tilli spins Ryan Hawk around but is pushed off to the ropes. Ryan Hawk takes off running to the ropes and the two men rebound, then meet in the center of the ring. Ryan Hawk hits TJ Tilli with a massive shoulder block, sending him flying across the ring.

Cornell - CROSSCHECK! “The Resilient One” Ryan Hawk finds a way to take Tilli down and out!

Greed - If I didn’t know any better I would say you were a fan of his…

Cornell - …No way…

Greed - YOU LIKE RYAN HAWK!

Ryan Hawk looks up at the damage done, then crawls across the ring towards TJ Tilli, a look of excitement on his face. Ryan Hawk covers TJ Tilli and holds his arm up to count along with the referee.

-1-2-3-

The referee stops counting as he sees TJ Tilli’s foot on the bottom rope.

Cornell - Now it’s TJ who manages to put his foot on the rope, keeping this Rising Star Title match going.

Greed - “The Resilient One” TJ Tilli takes Ryan’s best shot, and it isn’t enough to put him away!

Ryan Hawk stands up dragging TJ Tilli away from the ropes by his legs. Ryan Hawk hooks the legs of TJ Tilli, then spins him over locking in a Texas Cloverleaf.

Cornell - No Leaf Clover locked on, TJ Tilli is going to tap faster than virgin who decides to fuck Chuck Matthews!

Greed - Wow.

Ryan Hawk drives his knee down into the back of TJ Tilli’s head as he holds his legs up. Ryan Hawk doesn’t allow TJ Tilli move in the hold, and he keeps the pressure on him.

Cornell - No escape for TJ Tilli, Ryan Hawk has extremely underrated submission skills.

Greed - TJ can’t even move, lucking though, he is the true RESILIENT ONE!

Cornell - You’re such a douche.

Ryan Hawk tells the referee to check TJ Tilli. The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and it’s stomped down into the mat by Ryan Hawk who smiles.

Cornell - Brutal!

Greed - I’ll admit that was pretty impressive.

The referee points at Ryan Hawk who shakes his head and demands the referee check on him. The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and Ryan Hawk stomps it down into the mat again, this time laughing out loud. The referee stands up and points at Ryan Hawk.

Cornell - He’s not doing anything illegal ref!

Greed - He’s interrupting the officials duty!

The referee lifts the arm of TJ Tilli and it’s stomped down into the mat by Ryan Hawk. He immediately breaks the Texas Cloverleaf and begins stomping TJ Tilli down on the mat to the arm, shoulder, and back of the head. Ryan Hawk jumps and drives a knee into the back of the skull of Tj Tilli, then rolls him over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Ryan Hawk lifts TJ Tilli’s arm off the mat.

Cornell - Ryan Hawk is sending a huge message! This is his first Resurrection of Respect and he wants it to be one that will be remembered for years to come!

Greed - I haven’t seen him this fired up since he first debuted.

Ryan Hawk stands up, lifting TJ Tilli to his feet. Ryan Hawk hooks his arm around the waist of TJ Tilli, then lifts him up and backbreakers him across his knee. Ryan Hawk stands up with TJ Tilli and brings him down for another backbreaker. Ryan Hawk stands up with TJ Tilli again, lifting him up to his feet. Ryan Hawk sets TJ Tilli up for a suplex and he elevates him overhead.

Cornell - He’s really starting to destroy TJ Tilli.

Greed - No comment.

Ryan Hawk drops TJ Tilli back and brings him down into a stunner.

Cornell - Alternate End from Ryan Hawk, named after his band.

Greed - Ryan could be the next Nick Ridicule. He has the Mohawk, great moves, he’s about to win gold and he’s in a band. All he’s missing is the talent, hot wife, and friends. Ha ha!

Ryan Hawk lifts TJ Tilli up to his feet. Ryan Hawk whips TJ Tilli towards the ropes, but doesn’t release his arm. He whips TJ Tilli back towards him and hits him with a massive clothesline. Ryan Hawk stands up, still holding onto the wrist of TJ Tilli. He lifts him up to his feet and spins around him, taking his back, and locking on the cobra clutch.

Cornell - I believe only one man has ever escaped this submission hold, the Black Out, and that man was Brenton Cyrus.

Greed - Sorry TJ, but no matter how resilient you are, you are no Brenton Cyrus.

Ryan Hawk whips TJ Tilli back and forth in the cobra clutch. Ryan Hawk stops and puts his leg in front of TJ Tilli, then sweeps him down face first into the mat.

Cornell - Deadshot!

Ryan Hawk holds his arms up, then rolls TJ Tilli over and pins him. Ryan Hawk holds his arm up and counts with the referee on his fingers.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, and the NEW Rising Star Champion, Ryan Hawk!

The referee takes the belt and brings it to Ryan Hawk who continues to pin TJ Tilli and count on his fingers. Ryan Hawk stands up and takes the belt from the referee, then walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope.

“RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!” “RYAN HAWK!”

Cornell - What a huge night for Ryan Hawk, but Resurrection of Respect only starts his journey. He is now five title defenses away from a shot at the Undisputed Championship, he needs to stay focused and work even harder now.

Greed - Very true, it’s much harder to become champion than it is to stay champion.

Ryan Hawk holds up the title as the crowd takes pictures of him as the pay per view fades to black.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 Empty Re: Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 30th 2010, 7:20 pm

Corey Casey
Hey Shane…

Corey Casey is dragging Shane Bradley by a dog collar, wrapped tight around his neck.

Corey Casey
Hey Shane…

Shane Bradley grabs at the collar trying to remove it from his neck. Corey Casey continues to drag him, then stops.

Corey Casey
I SAID, “HEY SHANE!” ANSWER ME!

Shane Bradley chokes and manages to loosen the collar.

Shane Bradley
Shane Bradley here... saying... Fuck you!

Corey Casey begins dragging Shane Bradley again.

Corey Casey
We’re going to go test NLWF’s Asylum before I kill Chad Mason! I told you that you would pay!

The shot cuts to ringside where the steel cage is being put up by the ring crew as the Cell structure is lowered down from the ceiling. The ring crew sets up all four cage walls around the ring apron and backs away as the cell drops down, surrounding everything.

Cornell - The double cage horror, two men surrounded by a steel cage, that’s surrounded by a cell.

Greed - That cockshine Shane Bradley is finally going to get what he deserves for spitting on Corey!

Cornell - Here they come.

Corey Casey drags Shane Bradley out onto the stage, then pulls him down the ramp.

Greed - You disrespect Corey Casey, you have to fight him! Shane Bradley thought he could hide behind Cyrus and be safe from the mighty wrath of Bad Company!

Corey Casey lifts Shane Bradley up to his feet and runs with him, then tosses him face first into the outside of the cell. Shane Bradley grabs onto the cage and uses it to hold himself up. Corey Casey walks towards Shane Bradley and he begins climbing up the cell towards the roof.

Cornell - Look at him trying to escape!

Greed - Shane Bradley is getting what he deserves, I hate that fucker!

Corey Casey looks up and watches Shane Bradley climb. Corey Casey looks around and smiles, then starts climbing up after him. Shane Bradley makes it to the top and rolls out onto the roof. Corey Casey quickly catches up and crawls up to the roof with him.

Cornell - Show Shane Bradley exactly what you’re going to do to Chad Mason!

Greed - YEAH!

Corey Casey grabs Shane Bradley by his throat and walks him towards the center of the roof. Corey Casey unloads several punches to the face of Shane Bradley, then lifts him up and choke slams him. The roof gives way and Shane Bradley falls through, landing down inside the ring. Corey Casey stands up on the roof looking down towards the ring at Shane Bradley, laying on the broken roof piece inside the ring.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Cornell - Shane Bradley is dead!

Greed - I knew, as soon as I heard we were going to be coming back to Chicago, that tonight was going to be the best night of my career!

Corey Casey drops down to his stomach, then lowers himself down into the cage. He holds on with his hands, then lets got and lands on his feet next to Shane Bradley. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side.

“FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Chad Mason runs down the ramp and enters the cell. He walks around the ring and enters the steel cage, shutting the door behind him. Chad Mason climbs up to the top turnbuckle and motions for Corey Casey to turn around.

Cornell - OH FUCK! It’s the Upset Kid!

Greed - COREY TURN AROUND!

NLWF Asylum Match: The Double Cage Horror

Corey Casey
[vs] Chad Mason

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey looks at the referee then turns around to see Chad Mason jump off the top turnbuckle with a cross body. Corey Casey waits, then boots Chad Mason to the mid section, knocking him out of mid air. Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side again with a smile on his face.

Cornell - I never thought I would see the day… but I’m cheering for Corey Casey! These fans are cheering for Corey Casey! FUCK THAT LOSER UP!

Greed - Corey Casey is about to show the world why you don’t fuck with him inside this double cage horror!

“FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Corey Casey lifts Chad Mason up to his feet, then runs with him and throws him into the cage wall by the back of his head. Chad Mason gets stuck between the cages and ring ropes, then falls to the apron. Corey Casey walks over to Shane Bradley and he lifts the cage roof section, rolling him off.

Cornell - Corey Casey introduces Shad Mason to the cage wall.

Greed - Now he’s got that portion of the roof that broke when Shane was choke slammed onto it.

Corey Casey holds up the roof piece and watches as Chad Mason stands up on the apron. Corey Casey runs at Chad Mason and sandwiches him between the cage wall and cage piece. Corey Casey backs away, leaving the cage piece pressed against Chad Mason. Corey Casey runs towards Chad Mason and he shoulder blocks the cage piece into him, sandwiching him again.

Cornell - Corey Casey is crushing him!

Greed - The Bowser of Professional Wrestling is reigning supreme in his palace!

Corey Casey rebounds off the shoulder block and runs across the ring hitting the ropes. He charges across the ring and jumps, hitting the cage piece with a flying knee, crushing Chad Mason again. Corey Casey pulls the cage piece off of Chad Mason and he lays it down on the mat.

Cornell - Corey is using that huge cage portion from the roof as the perfect weapon in this match.

Greed - This man is my favorite wrestler for so many reasons, I can’t wait for him to really raise the brutality level!

Corey Casey walks over to Chad Mason hung over the ropes. Corey Casey grabs Chad Mason by his throat and holds him against the cage. Corey Casey hits Chad Mason with massive straight right hands to his head, busting him open. Corey Casey finishes his punches with an uppercut, then he hooks the arm of Chad Mason around his neck.

Cornell - Hey Greed… are you worried?

Greed - About what?

Cornell - Chad Mason making a comeback to beat Corey Casey…

Greed - DON’T JINX HIM!

Corey Casey walks with Chad Mason to the corner, then climbs up the turnbuckles, forcing him to climb up from the apron. Corey Casey stands on the top turnbuckle with Chad Mason, then lifts him up for a superplex. Corey Casey spins in mid air, bring Chad Mason down into the ring with a massive jackhammer.

Greed - PURIFIER FROM THE TOP ROPE!

Cornell - The new comeback king is finished!

Corey Casey pins Chad Mason.

-1-2-3-

Shane Bradley dives on the referees back stopping him from making the call.

Greed - WHAT THE FUCK!

Corey Casey gets to his knees and stares at Shane Bradley who slowly looks up from on top of the official. Shane Bradley slowly gets up and backs away. Corey Casey shoots up to his feet and he runs at Shane Bradley. Corey Casey dives and spears Shane Bradley driving him through the cage door. Both men land outside the cage on the ringside floor.

Cornell - I hate Corey’s spear…

Greed - ANTI CHRIST IMPACT!

Corey Casey stands, pushing up on Shane Bradley face to get to his feet. Corey Casey turns around to face the ring, then reaches underneath. Corey Casey pulls a straitjacket out from under the ring.

Cornell - Someone’s night just got a lot more kinky!

Greed - MINE!

Corey Casey looks inside the ring towards Chad Mason trying to get up, spilling blood like a faucet from his forehead. Corey Casey looks down at Shane Bradley, then begins putting the straitjacket on him. Corey Casey tightens the straitjacket on Shane Bradley, then pulls him up to his feet.

Cornell - Corey decided to put it on Shane and not Chad Mason.

Greed - I really hope that doesn’t bite him in the ass later.

Corey Casey leans Shane Bradley against the cage wall, then he lifts up the cage door off the ground. Corey Casey puts the cage door on the back of Shane Bradley, then boots it, sandwiching him. Corey Casey looks inside the ring to see Chad Mason stand up using the ropes. Corey Casey reaches under the ring and pulls out a razorblade tipped cat-o-nine tails.

Cornell - He’s got his favorite weapon, but inside the ring Chad has gotten up and had time to recover!

Greed - Corey is, in my opinion, the best ever in NLWF history, but he has trouble finishing people… probably because he enjoys torturing them and not really finishing…

Corey Casey enters the ring, climbing in through the cage door. Corey Casey lifts the whip over head and runs towards Chad Mason. Chad Mason spins around and tackles Corey Casey.

Cornell - You’ve got to be fucking kidding me…

Greed - HE STOLE ANTI CHRIST IMPACT!

Cornell - Neutral

Chad Mason pins Corey Casey, hooking one of his legs.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - Would you have quit the NLWF if Corey lost?

Greed - Like you were supposed to when Chuck lost to Mexican Samurai?

Cornell - Sad

Chad Mason slowly starts to get up, but Corey Casey reaches up and grabs his throat. Corey Casey stands up with Chad Mason and throws a punch at him in the death clutch. Chad Mason blocks the punch and spins, throwing Corey Casey over with a judo throw.

Greed - THEFUCK!?

Cornell - I hope Chad Mason wins, just so you know what it’s like for your hero to lose!

Corey Casey stands up quickly and runs at Chad Mason who side steps him, sending him into the cage wall. Corey Casey bounces back off the wall and Chad Mason runs at him, then connects a neck breaker. Chad Mason stands up backs up to the corner, then drops down.

Cornell - I’ve seen this a few times before!

Greed - He’s going to the well too many times if you ask me! GET UP COREY!

Corey Casey starts to stand up. In the corner Chad Mason motions with his hand, then wipes blood from his eyes. Corey Casey turns around and Chad Mason charges at him and tackles him down.

Cornell - MASON TACKLE!

Greed - Damn it Corey! Why do you have always have to lose your focus?

Chad Mason pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Cornell - It’s not over yet.

Greed - Come on Corey!

Chad Mason lifts Corey Casey up to his feet, then up to his shoulders. Chad Mason holds Corey Casey up, then throws him up. Corey Casey lands on his feet, then lifts Chad Mason up for a suplex. Corey Casey runs with Chad Mason and suplexes him into the cage wall. Corey Casey spins Chad Mason down onto the cage roof piece and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Chad Mason was going for the Toxic Shock on Corey Casey, but his weight mad it difficult and he was able to connect the purifier.

Greed - CASEY BEATS MASON! CASEY BEATS MASON! Mason’s run of luck is over!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side with his foot on Chad Mason’s chest. The lights in the arena go off and when they come back on, Hazard is in the ring behind him.

Cornell - FUCK!

Greed - Look out Corey!

Corey Casey is attacked by Hazard from behind. Hazard stomps on Corey Casey, they lifts him up and runs with him. Hazard sends Corey Casey face first into the cage wall.

Cornell - Is it Matt Gray? Is that who’s inside the Hazard suit this time?

Greed - It’s obviously not Chad Mason!

Hazard taunts Corey Casey, demanding for him to stand up. Corey Casey stands up and turns around. Hazard is attacked from behind by a Enterprise security guard who whacks him to the back of the skull with a nightstick.

Cornell - YEAH! ENTERPRISE SECURITY BITCH!

Greed - SUCK ON THAT ONE HAZARD!

Corey Casey walks over high fiving the security guard. Corey Casey reaches down and unmasks Hazard, revealing Matt Gray. Corey Casey stomps Matt Gray to the back of the skull, then walks over and leaves the steel cage. The security guard hits Matt Gray with the nightstick again, then delivers a shot to the ribs of Chad Mason.

Cornell - I love this arena, I’ve never felt so safe in my life! I bet the reason Death Angel stopped chasing me, was because of ME!

Greed - But where were they when Shad Moss stole your shoe and DISEASED me!

Corey Casey drags Shane Bradley away in the straight jacket, leaving the cell with him. The security guard follows Corey Casey and helps him lift Shane Bradley up.

Cornell - Shane Bradley has been confiscated by Bad Company!

Greed - Bad Company remains undefeated at Resurrection of Respect!

The shot fades from Corey Casey leaving with Shane Bradley to Brenton Cyrus taping his fists. He finishes his second hand, then pulls out a sharpie and puts an X on it. Brenton stands up and looks at his locker room door and Death Angel enters. He’s unmasked, and not wearing his wrestling attire.

Death Angel
The time has almost arrived.

Brenton Cyrus stares at Death Angel but doesn’t respond.

Death Angel
I have a request I need to make.

Brenton Cyrus
And that is?

Death Angel
Do not take your pills before this match. I want our Syco sides to be unleashed, so we can finish this once and for all!

Brenton Cyrus
Fine.

Death Angel
I have another request I need to make.

Brenton Cyrus
What do you want?

Death Angel
Next week, at the return to Legacy, the loser must announce the winner as the God of the NLWF!

Death Angel doesn’t wait for him to answer. He turns and walks away, leaving Brenton Cyrus with a concerned look on his face as the shot cuts back to ringside.

Cornell - Next week is the return of Legacy! The show that turned this company from a shitty wrestling company with too much money and not enough talent, into the an international powerhouse!

Greed - Here we go…

Cornell - And do you know who was the announcer for those famous shows, that took this no name, nothingness company, and skyrocket it to the mainstream? It was me!

Greed - Well I’m glad you’re excited, I’m out of a job for the next month as all the throwback announcers come in..

Cornell - Johnny my friend, you underestimate me! Don’t you know I’m the Chuck Matthews of out Bad Company announce team?

Greed - Duh..

Cornell - Then you should know, I have a master plan!

Greed - You do? What is it?!

Cornell - You’re just going to have to wait until later on, but trust me, we’re going to make history my friend!

Greed - YES!

Cornell - Up next… The almighty, the destructive, the invincible demon of NLWF! Death Angel will step into the ring, with the God of NLWF. The great pioneer and visionary master, Brenton Cyrus. This match is over a year in the making, and I for one and the most excited!

Greed - I have never seen you kiss so much ass!

Cornell - It’s not ass kissing… if it’s the truth..

Greed - You’re afraid Death Angel will eat you! That’s the truth.

The God’s Graveyard structure surrounds the ring. Inside a steel cage surrounds the ring, with the outer walls covered in barbwire and razor wire.

Cornell - Leave it to Corey Casey to take a match so sinister and make even crazier.

Greed - It should be Corey fighting Brenton in this match, but whatever.

Christa Dudley - The following match is the God’s Graveyard Co Main Event of the evening! Introducing first, from Parts Unknown. He stands at an astounding 8’9” and weighs in at a remarkable 600 pounds! He is the Syco Devil, DEATH ANGEL!

Left for Dead begins to play throughout the arena and the lights shut off. Fire shoots up from the stage and smokes fills the graveyard. Death Angel stands up the other side of the gate, then pushes through and steps out onto the stage getting a standing ovation from the crowd.
Death Angel throws his arms up into the air and fire explodes from everywhere, the stage, ramp and ring. Death Angel walks down the ramp looking at the God’s Graveyard structure ahead of him. He walks up the steps and enters the structure. Death Angel looks around, then walks over to the cage door and enters the ring.

Cornell - ALL HAIL THE SYCO DEVIL!

Greed - I don’t blame you for being afraid, Death Angel is frightening inside that costume.

Christa Dudley - and his opponent, from Des Moines, Iowa. Standing 6’2” and weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the God of Salvation, Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus steps out onto the stage and does his God pose. He walks down the ramp looking at the Graveyard structure. Brenton Cyrus enters the Graveyard and looks around as they shut the wall behind him. Brenton Cyrus walks over and enters the ring through the cage door, then looks at Death Angel across the ring.

Cornell - They have enclosed these men in, and now all that’s left is the carnage to unfold.

Greed - as soon as the belt rings, then generators will be operated and the chain walls of the dome structure will be electrified!

God’s Graveyard Match
Death Angel
[vs] Brenton Cyrus

[Ding Ding Ding]

The lights in the arena dim and the generators turn on inside the chambers. Death Angel walks towards Brenton Cyrus who doesn’t move. Death Angel gets close and Brenton Cyrus throws a punch, hitting him. Death Angel doesn’t bother blocking it and he drives a knee into the stomach of Brenton Cyrus, pushing him into the corner.

Cornell - This is like the ultimate culmination of this rivalry.

Greed - Can this match, live up to the rivalries hype?

Death Angel back elbows Brenton Cyrus to the face in the corner, then whips him out. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the opposite corner, and watches as Death Angel charges across the ring at him. Death Angel splashes Brenton Cyrus in the corner, then grabs him by the throat with both hands and throws him towards the center of the ring.

Cornell - The monster has been awakened!

Greed - He’s all over him, and in this match there is nowhere to run.

Death Angel whips Brenton Cyrus out of the corner and he climbs up the opposite turnbuckle, instead of hitting it. Brenton Cyrus turns around on the top turnbuckle and jumps off with a cross body. Death Angel catches Brenton Cyrus in mid air, then runs and body slams him into the cage wall, not letting him go.

Cornell - DA isn’t playing around, I have no doubt that had he caught me earlier, I would be dead right now, or part of the match, inside his stomach, CALLING IT FROM IN THERE, cause I’m that good.

Greed - Death Angel has become invincible, nothing Cyrus can do will be able to stop him!

Death Angel pulls Brenton Cyrus off of the cage wall, then lifts him up for a military press. Death Angel runs forward and throws Brenton Cyrus into the cage wall. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the wall and ropes, back into Death Angel who power slams him down into the mat.

Cornell - Death is hard to be in regular matches, but at least in a normal match you can run for your life if he’s kicking your ass.

Greed - I doubt Brenton would ever run from Death Angel, he’s not you Tommy.

Death Angel pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2

Brenton Cyrus kicks out and Death Angel goes for the Anaconda Crossface. Brenton Cyrus rolls forward escaping it and getting to his feet. Death Angel stands up and runs at Brenton Cyrus who dives out of the way. Death Angel runs into the steel cage and staggers back.

Cornell - Now BC is picking it up!

Greed - We’ve got a fight on our hands!

Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then jumps off with a missile dropkick. He kicks Death Angel to the chest, knocking him down.

Cornell - Brenton takes the Syco Devil down!

Greed - It was like an earthquake when he landed!

Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then keeps climbing up the corner of the cage. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the chamber and stands up looking down at Death Angel. Brenton Cyrus jumps from the chamber down to the ring and drives an elbow into the chest of Death Angel.

Cornell - Flying elbow!

Greed - From over the cage!

Brenton Cyrus pins Death Angel.

-1-2-

Death Angel kicks out and Brenton Cyrus stands up. He begins stomping Death Angel down on the mat, then he drives a knee down into his face. Brenton Cyrus stands up and backs into the corner.

Cornell - Could the punt kick be coming already?

Greed - He wants to put Death Angel away, he needs to!

Brenton Cyrus holds onto the ropes, screaming at Death Angel to stand up. Death Angel sits up and Brenton Cyrus runs at him. Brenton Cyrus soccer kicks Death Angel to the face, then drops down and pins him.

-1-2-3

Death Angel kicks out.

Cornell - Brenton didn’t get the right kind of punt kick in, and it wasn’t enough.

Greed - He knows he can’t rest now and has to push the attack on the giant Death Angel.

Brenton Cyrus stands up and rolls Death Angel over to his stomach. Brenton Cyrus backs up slowly to the corner, then grabs the ropes. Brenton Cyrus stomps his foot against the mat as the crowd boos him. Death Angel pushes up and Brenton Cyrus runs at him, then punt kicks him to the side of the head.

Cornell - REAWAKENING!

Greed - Match over, Brenton Cyrus will be the first man to score a fall in this rivalry!

Brenton Cyrus rolls Death Angel over to his back and he pins him.

-1-2-3-

Death Angel kicks out.

Cornell - I can’t believe it!

Greed - When has that ever happened? When has someone kicked out of the punt kick?

Brenton Cyrus stands up with a look of shock on his face. Brenton Cyrus backs up to the corner, then climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Brenton Cyrus crouches down on the top turnbuckle, waiting for Death Angel to stand up

Cornell - Brenton is wasting time! He needs to attack!

Greed - He’s got something big in mind!

Death Angel slowly starts to stand up. Brenton Cyrus looks up and climbs up the cage wall, then up the chamber. He turns around and looks down at Death Angel who stands up. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the top of the chamber and tries to connect a cutter on Death Angel, who catches him by the throat. Death Angel quickly swings Brenton Cyrus around, and choke slams him into the middle of the ring.

Cornell - He tried to craziest epiphany ever and was choke slammed straight to hell for his efforts!

Greed - The Death Angel era has been upon us for awhile now, but tonight is where everyone takes it seriously!

Death Angel pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - He kicks out for now, but how long can he hold on? He already hit Death Angel with all he had!

Greed - and it didn’t even seem to phase him!

Death Angel stands up and backs away to the corner of the ring.

Cornell - Could DA be thinking punt kick?

Greed - I never want to know or think about what DA is thinking.

Brenton Cyrus starts to get up, rolling over to his stomach. Death Angel jumps up and down in the corner as he watches Brenton Cyrus get to his hands and knees. Death Angel runs out of the corner and delivers a punt kick to the skull of Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Oh my god!

Greed - Reawakening from Death Angel!

Death Angel holds his arms up in the God pose form and soaks in the cheers from the crowd.

Cornell - This is unbelievable!

Greed - I wouldn’t believe it, if I wasn’t watching it with my own two eyes!

Death Angel walks over to Brenton Cyrus and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - WHOA!

Greed - He kicks out of an even more vicious punt kick than his own!

Death Angel sits looking at Brenton Cyrus beside him. Death Angel claps his hands together, then stands up. He lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and with one arm, throws him face first into the steel cage wall. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up again and throws him face first into the wall.

Cornell - The first match these men ever met in was a cage match, Death Angel won by escape, tonight there is no escape!

Greed - The only one who needs to escape is Cyrus.

Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet, revealing he’s been busted open. Death Angel punches Brenton Cyrus to the forehead, then lifts him up to his shoulder. Death Angel runs with Brenton Cyrus and spikes him face first into the cage wall.

Cornell - Death Angel is using the cage as an ally of destruction.

Greed - Sounds like DA to use an inanimate object as an ally.

Death Angel drops Brenton Cyrus in the center of the ring, then walks to the corner and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. Death Angel climbs up the cage and stands on the cage wall looking into the ring. Death Angel jumps off the cage wall and comes down with a diving head butt on Brenton Cyrus in the ring.

Cornell - Death Angel dives from the cage wall onto Cyrus! Little bit of anything you can do, I can do better!

Greed - 600 pounds dropping down, I’m surprised he didn’t go through the ring!

Death Angel stands up and pins Brenton Cyrus, putting his foot on his chest.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Cornell - The most embarrassing cover is kicked out of by Brenton.

Greed - He needs to do something, anything to fight back! He’s a bloody mess and Death Angel has complete control!

Death Angel walks over and kicks open the steel cage door. He steps out of the cage and walks over to one of the chambers opening it up. Death Angel pulls out a table and throws it on the steel graveyard floor behind him. Death Angel reaches into the chamber again and pulls out another table. Death Angel sets up the table, then grabs the other table and sets it up beside.

Cornell - Death Angel has evil intentions now, he’s set up two tables outside the cage.

Greed - He’s also given Brenton a chance to recuperate a little.

Death Angel enters the ring and grabs Brenton Cyrus. He lifts him to his feet and head butts him then sends him to the corner. Death Angel runs after him and clotheslines him in the corner, then lifts him up to the top turnbuckle. Death Angel climbs up with Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Both men on that top turnbuckle, what does Death Angel have planned in that sick head of his?

Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up and sits him on the chamber. Death Angel climbs up to the top of the cage wall and grabs Brenton Cyrus by his throat. Death Angel choke slams Brenton Cyrus off the chamber, sending him crashing through the two tables on the outside of the cage.

Cornell - What a choke slam!

Death Angel stands on top of the cage wall, holding on to the chamber for balance. He stares down at Brenton Cyrus laying on broken tables on the God’s Graveyard floor. Death Angel holds his arms up as the fans cheer.

“Fuck ‘em up DA Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up DA Fuck ‘em up!” “Fuck ‘em up DA Fuck ‘em up!”

Death Angel climbs down back into the ring, then leaves through the cage door. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet and he whips him into the cage wall, sending him into the barbwire and razor wire.

Cornell - DA is using everything he can to destroy Brenton.

Greed - He’s doing a great job, succeeding in the destruction of God!

Death Angel grabs Brenton Cyrus and throws him into the chain wall of the god’s graveyard structure. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the wall and is electrocuted upon impact. He bounces off the wall and staggers towards Death Angel who lifts him up for a military press.

Cornell - I never thought we would see the end of Brenton Cyrus, at the hands of Death Angel!

Greed - He was patient, and he picked his shot against him. Now he’s destroying him.

Death Angel runs and throws Brenton Cyrus into the cage wall. Brenton Cyrus hooks his arm over the wall as he hits and stays stuck against the wall, his body and legs in the barbwire. Death Angel reaches up to grab Brenton Cyrus but is kicked away. Brenton Cyrus jumps off the cage wall and is caught by Death Angel. Death Angel falls backwards and sends Brenton Cyrus into the eclectic chain link wall with a fall away slam.

Cornell - He has an answer to everything, a counter to all his moves.

Greed - I get the feeling we’re going to lose a lot of money on this match.

Death Angel stands up, then lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. Death Angel military presses Brenton Cyrus overhead and he throws him over the cage wall, sending him falling into the ring. Death Angel enters through the cage door and looks at Brenton Cyrus down on the mat.

Cornell - What else can you do to him DA? Just finish him off.

Greed - This match is getting uglier and uglier by the second.

Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up by his throat. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up and he hooks his head. Brenton Cyrus pulls Death Angel down with a cutter.

Cornell - EPIPHANY OUT OF NOWHERE!

Greed - I thought it was all over, but Cyrus seems to have something left.

Brenton Cyrus sits up slowly, then looks at Death Angel who’s already starting to get up. Brenton Cyrus stands up and rpins around. He runs at Death Angel and fires off a punt kick. Death Angel jumps up to his feet and takes him down with a drop toehold. Death Angel drops down over his leg, then locks in the Anaconda Crossface.

Cornell - Punt kick is reversed into the Darkness from Death Angel!

Greed - STF Anaconda Crossface locked on in the center of the ring!

Brenton Cyrus reaches out for the ropes as Death Angel pulls back with the hold. Blood pours from the head of Brenton Cyrus, covering his face and pouring onto the covered hands and arms of Death Angel.

Cornell - Death Angel has the hold completely locked on and his weight makes it impossible to escape!

Greed - This match is over, Cyrus needs to tap out or black out.

Brenton Cyrus lifts his arm up.

Cornell - He’s going to tap out!

Greed - No way! Cyrus will die before he taps out!

Death Angel shakes his head back and forth pulling back on the hold. Brenton Cyrus drops his arm.

Cornell - He’s passing out.

Greed - But then Death Angel wont beat him! Not the way he wants to beat him!

The referee drops down and lifts the arm of Brenton Cyrus. He lets it drop to the mat.

-1-

The referee lifts his arm up again, then allows it to fall.

-2-

Cornell - Death Angel is going to win by black out?

Greed - Damn it, this rivalry will never claim a real winner.

The referee lifts the arm of Brenton Cyrus, but before it can drop, Death Angel stands up with him. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up and punches him to the face, knocking him out of mid air. Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet, then he grabs him by the throat and choke slams him. Death Angel quickly lifts Brenton Cyrus up to his feet and he positions him between his legs.

Cornell - Holy shit, what a deadly combo from Death Angel who has something else in mind!

Greed - Could it be the sickest move in NLWF history?

Death Angel flips with Brenton Cyrus and piledrivers him into the mat, spiking him off the top of his head. Death Angel rolls Brenton Cyrus over and pins him, hooking one leg.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Amazing!

Greed - That was sensational!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner, DEATH ANGEL!

Death Angel stands up and raises his arms doing the God pose with Brenton Cyrus laid out like an X at his feet.

Cornell - Are we really seeing this? For some reason it feels like I’ve died and gone to NLWF Twighlight zone.

Greed - They call it a vortex Tommy, lets just ride this one through.

Death Angel backs away from Brenton Cyrus, then turns and looks towards the cage door.

Cornell - God has been slayed, fair and square, completely destroyed, here at Resurrection of Respect!

Greed - I know, I saw! As unbelievable as it is, it really happened! I think evil has finally prevailed over all, I believe evil has taken over the NLWF!

Death Angel grabs the cage wall and begins shaking it. He breaks the wall off the hinges and throws it to the ground. Death Angel turns around and walks towards Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Oh shit, he’s not done!

Greed - FINISH HIM!

Death Angel lifts Brenton Cyrus up off the mat, then lifts him up onto his shoulders. Death Angel carries Brenton Cyrus out of the ring, stepping on the cage wall, then leaves the God’s Graveyard structure with him. Death Angel walks up the ramp with Brenton Cyrus.

Cornell - Where is he taking him?

Greed - He’s going to kidnap him! Brenton Cyrus still holds more of this company than anyone, if DA can convince him to hand over him portion, he becomes the most powerful man in NLWF!

Cornell - Holy shit that’s brilliant… I highly doubt Death Angel came up with that.

Greed - Good point.

The shot fades away on Death Angel carrying Brenton Cyrus over the graveyard stage through the gate, to Nick Ridicule arriving outside the arena, carrying a bag over one shoulder and all three major titles on the other. Throughout the arena the fans go insane at the sight of Nick Ridicule arriving on the titantron.

“FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!”
“FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!” “FUCK YOU NICK!”

Nick Ridicule enters the arena and stops as he looks down the hall to see Enterprise Security lined on each side, looking back at him. Nick Ridicule enters the arena slowly, walking past security enforcer after enforcer, looking at each of them as he passes. Nick Ridicule continues to walk through cautiously, then makes it to the end where he’s stopped by two men. Nick Ridicule stares at them and they step aside slowly, letting him pass.

Cornell - Come on guys! GET HIM! What are they doing?

Greed - Looks like they are letting him pass. Ha ha.

Nick Ridicule walks away as the security watch him and the shot fades to black.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 30th 2010, 11:24 pm

The shot cuts to Chuck Matthews office where Corey Casey, Kelsey Daniels, Alison Williams and a security guard are celebrating. Chuck Matthews is behind his desk putting tape on his wrist, watching them celebrate. He stands up and walks past everyone, then leaves the office. Corey Casey follows him.

Corey Casey
Where are you going?

Chuck Matthews looks at Corey Casey.

Chuck Matthews
My match.

Corey Casey
What about the plan for this match?

Chuck Matthews
You know the plan Corey, let me handle this. I told you I can beat Nick Ridicule one on one.

Corey Casey nods.

Corey Casey
I know you can. But in case you can’t, we’ll be watching.

Corey Casey puts his arm around the security guard who helped him.

Chuck Matthews
Great. What’s your name?

The security guard points at himself and Chuck Matthews nods.

???
Ted Anderson.

Chuck Matthews smirks.

Chuck Matthews
Make sure Corey Casey gives you a bonus for your efforts tonight.

Ted Anderson
That wont be necessary, but I was hoping you could help me get a position on the NLWF roster. I think I could be a valuable member of Bad Company each week.

Chuck Matthews
Tell you what, it’s up to Corey.

Chuck Matthews turns around and walks away.

Corey Casey
You’ve got this Chuck, this is your house! Bad Company can’t lose here!

The shot fades back to ringside where the ring is set up brand new.

Cornell - This has been a night we’ll talk about for years to come, set to be capped off with a main event between two of the greatest of all time.

Greed - This could easily be considered as the two greatest in NLWF history going one on one for all the major titles. This is the biggest match ever!

Cornell - We’ve watch it all play out over the span of the past year, the Duo of Destruction, the recent marriage making Chuck Matthews his father in law, tonight is the night where the shit hit’s the fan!

Greed - The last match we saw was over a year in the making, this match is over a year in the making, both men claim they don’t hate each other, but have vowed to make that happen. I’ve got Goosebumps I’m so excited.

Christa Dudley - The following match is the Main Event of the evening! In introducing first, the champion, from Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing in at 205 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Champion, the NLWF Undisputed Champion, and No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule steps out as the cemetery gate opens. He walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp, staring at the ground ahead of him, all the belts on his left shoulder. Nick Ridicule walks around the ring, then runs up the ring steps and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule hands the belts to the referee then backs into his corner, putting in his fanged mouthpiece.

“FUCK YOU RIDICULE” “FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK!” “FUCK YOU RIDICULE”
“FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK!” “FUCK YOU RIDICULE” “FUCK ‘EM UP CHUCK!”

Nick Ridicule holds up his arms and flips off all the people inside the arena, getting a roar of boos from them.

Cornell - These people are WAY too fired up from an amazing event so far, we may have a riot on our happens.

Greed - Wouldn’t be the first, wont be the last. These sick fucks love the NLWF!

Christa Dudley - and the opponent, from Chicago, Illinois…

The roar of cheers is so loud Christa Dudley covers one of her ears with her finger. Nick Ridicule smiles as he looks down at the mat in front of him.

Christa Dudley - Standing at 6’1” and weighing 230 pounds. CHUCK MATTHEWS!

Cast out the storm in my head I've tripped and fell in
Caught in my conscience again
I try to push it away

World to Burn by Rev Theory plays throughout the arena. The camera focuses on the entrance curtain for a moment. Finally, Chuck Matthews emerges, looking at the ring. He faces the ring, smirking.

In case you forget I'll boldly just let it all fade
Search the silence
I can't believe all the lies that you tell me I break

Chuck stops halfway down the ramp and looks to the booing crowd. He raises his hands in his signature old-style cornas. Fireworks erupt in a line behind him, firing back and forth for a moment. Chuck looks back to the ring, and continues walking. He runs up the steps and pauses on the apron, flashing a grin at the crowd before stepping between the ropes.

This is the world that you burn.
This is the life that you waste.
How does it feel on your own, now that you're pushing me away?

Chuck climbs up on the turnbuckle. He stares at the crowd, sneering at them, and stretches out his arms, soaking in the crowd's reactions. Finally, he points to the opponent, shakes his head, then motions to himself. He stares at the opponent as he rolls his wrists, getting ready for the bell.

Cornell - You can literally feel the excitement in the air!

Greed - I FEEL IT! I CAN FEEL IT!

Nick Ridicule points across the ring at Chuck Matthews, then does a cut throat motion. Chuck Matthews shakes his head with a smirk on his face. The referee holds up all three titles, then hands them to Christa Dudley as she leaves.

Cornell - My heart is racing and this match hasn’t even begun… I have never been so excited for a single match, as long as I’ve lived.

Greed - Wow.

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
World Heavyweight Championship
Undisputed Championship

Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 MainEvent
Resurrection of Respect : July 27th, 2010 ChampionshipMatch
Nick Ridicule
[vs] Chuck Matthews

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews meet in the center of the ring, ready to fight. Nick Ridicule throws a leg kick at Chuck Matthews connecting, backing him away. Nick Ridicule throws another leg kick, this time missing and Chuck Matthews moves in, tying him up.

Cornell - Nick was looking to use those kicks to weaken Chuck Matthews a bit, but Chuck manages to grapple with him.

Greed - This is the first ever one on one meeting between these two, I’m interested to see what strategies these guys use.

Chuck Matthews pushes Nick Ridicule to the ropes, then breaks away from him, connecting an elbow to his forehead on the away back. Chuck Matthews grabs the arm of Nick Ridicule and he whips him to the ropes. Nick Ridicule rebounds and shoulder blocks Chuck Matthews, knocking him down. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ropes and jumps over Chuck Matthews on the rebound as he rolls over to his stomach. Chuck Matthews quickly stands up and arm drags Nick Ridicule on the rebound.

Cornell - Hollywood hip toss!

Greed - So far a real close contest as these two feel each other out.

Nick Ridicule stands up quickly and throws a combo of punches at Chuck Matthews who covers up. Chuck Matthews reaches out grabbing Nick Ridicule in a muay thai clinch. He pulls the head of Nick Ridicule down and hits him with a knee to the face. Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule with a forearm, then kicks him to the stomach and DDT’s him down. Chuck Matthews quickly rolls Nick Ridicule over and pins him.

-1-2

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews has the champion grounded early on.

Greed - He seems to be one step ahead of Nick Ridicule so far.

Chuck Matthews stomps Nick Ridicule to the back of the head as he starts to stand up. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet. Chuck Matthews drives a knee into the face of Nick Ridicule, then hits him with an elbow. Chuck Matthews kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then steps forward and hit’s a spinning neck breaker on him, quickly pinning him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Greed - Chuck is playing the match out perfectly, he knows he can’t take a legendary beating at the hands of Nick Ridicule, without more than liking losing the match.

Cornell - I think Chuck could survive a Nick Ridicule beating, he’s the best at taking a beating, then coming back to win.

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet and he whips him to the corner. Nick Ridicule hits and Chuck Matthews rushes in, the shoulder blocks him to the ribs. Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up to the top rope, then follows him up.

Cornell - Time to go high risk, lets see what Chucky has! Superplex? Super neck breaker? This should be great.

Greed - He better hurry, his night is about to get a lot tougher, here comes Ashley Ridicule!

Ashley Ridicule rushes down the ramp towards the ring. Chuck Matthews stands Nick Ridicule up on the top turnbuckle, then hooks his head for a DDT. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders and the cheers throughout the arena turn into boos. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top rope, launching Chuck Matthews off his shoulders across the ring with a Death Valley Driver.

Cornell - NO! NO! DVD MOMENT! Chuck is probably like me, having flashbacks to his matches against Frank Hart!

Greed - If Nick Ridicule can pin him, he’s going to retain in the biggest title defense of his life!

Nick Ridicule rolls towards Chuck Matthews, then pins him.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews reaches over and grabs onto the bottom rope with his hand. Nick Ridicule stands up quickly, lifting Chuck Matthews up. Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews with some knees to the bottom from the clinch, then he connects an uppercut that stands up straight up. Nick Ridicule spins and hits Chuck Matthews with a spinning back fist that knocks him over the ropes to the ring apron.

Cornell - What a dragon fist from Nick Ridicule! He might have broken Chuck’s perfectly structure jaw!

Greed - Ever since Ashley made her entrance Nick has started to take control of the match.

Ashley Ridicule cheers outside the ring as Chuck Matthews stands up on the apron. Nick Ridicule punches Chuck Matthews three times and he leans back, holding onto the top rope to stay on the apron. Nick Ridicule flips Chuck Matthews off, then runs to the ropes and rebounds. Nick Ridicule charges across the ring at Chuck Matthews, then dives over the ropes at him, tacking him to the ringside floor.

Cornell - Both men crash into the ringside floor! That was like a man made car crash!

Greed - Nick throwing himself at Chuck Matthews who wouldn’t do anything to defend himself as he used the ropes to stay on the apron.

Nick Ridicule begins moving first, laid out on top of Chuck Matthews .Nick Ridicule gets up, lifting Chuck Matthews, then looks out into the crowd of roaring fans, screaming and booing. Nick Ridicule flips the fans off, then runs and sends Chuck Matthews shoulder first into the ring steps.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule not trying to win over any fans here on Chuck’s turf.

Greed - You’re wrong Tommy. He is trying to win fans over, if he can beat Chuck Matthews he’ll have earned the respect of everyone! If Nick Ridicule wins this match he’ll just about have beaten everyone in NLWF history!

Nick Ridicule walks over and pulls Chuck Matthews up to his feet, then rolls him into the ring as the referee warns of a count out. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and quickly lifts Chuck Matthews into power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulder and he holds him in position.

Cornell - Body breaker! What an old school move to add to his set.

Greed - He’s got Chuck contorted over his shoulder, but Matthew is a guy who would rather die than ta
p out!

Nick Ridicule jumps with Chuck Matthews wrenching his back over his shoulder. Nick Ridicule steps forward and drops down to a knee, bring Chuck Matthews down shoulder first onto his other knee.

Cornell - Shoulder breaker on the shoulder that hit those ring steps.

Greed - We’re getting close to finding out if Chuck Matthews can comeback from another legendary beating.

Nick Ridicule lays down on Chuck Matthews and puts him in a shoulder lock. Nick Ridicule stands up and slams his arm down into the mat. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up and quickly drops him back down with a shoulder breaker DDT. Nick Ridicule stands up, wrenching around the arm of Chuck Matthews. Nick Ridicule stomps down on his shoulder, then backs up to the corner.

Cornell - No secret what Nick Ridicule’s strategy is in this match, he wants to fuck up that shoulder.

Greed - He tested the knee early on with a leg kick, then realized his shoulder was a better attack.

Chuck Matthews slowly gets up to his feet. Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and connects a Nick Kick to his face. Nick Ridicule drops down and pins him.

-1-2-

Chuck Matthews kicks out and Nick Ridicule puts him back in a shoulder lock. Nick Ridicule stands up throws Chuck Matthews arm into the mat, then stomps it.

Cornell - While NLWF has some of the most violent matches we’ve ever witnessed, this company has also had a great reputation for normal one on one matches like this one.

Greed - NLWF has it all.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet and he connects a forearm to his face. Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews with another forearm to the face, then another one, backing him up to the corner. Nick Ridicule hits Chuck Matthews with a back elbow to the shoulder, then whips him out of the corner by his hurt arm. Chuck Matthews hit’s the opposite corner and flips up and over.

Cornell - What force behind that whip.

Greed - Tommy, are you starting to feel nervous, are you starting to get why Nick Ridicule decimated Corey Casey?

Nick Ridicule walks to the corner and climbs up to the top. Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule with a back elbow as he sits on the top turnbuckle. Nick Ridicule steps down and Nick kicks Chuck Matthews to the back of the head. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle and lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet. Nick Ridicule hooks the hurt shoulder of Chuck Matthews around his head, then lifts him up for a super back suplex. Chuck Matthews bounces in the center of the ring from the impact. The crowd continues to watch on, silent.

Cornell - Super back suplex from the top turnbuckle!

Greed - The fans are blown away, they can’t believe what they are seeing!

Nick Ridicule crawls over and pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3

Chuck Matthews kicks out, getting his good shoulder off the mat.

Cornell - STILL ALIVE!

Greed - The main event continues!

Nick Ridicule stands up looking down at Chuck Matthews. Ashley Ridicule claps her hands together and Nick Ridicule looks at her. Nick Ridicule reaches down and lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet. Nick Ridicule runs with Chuck Matthews towards the ropes and throws him over. Chuck Matthews flies over the top rope and flips over, hitting his back on the apron on his way down.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews tossed out in front of us!

Greed - Nick Ridicule looks like a man possessed, I’ve never seen such an evil expression on his face.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and walks over to the announcers table. Nick Ridicule looks to his left, then to his right at all three tables, then he looks down at Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Oh no, I’ve seen that look before, and it was usually before something really bad!

Greed - It’s ok, he wont be able to beat Chuck Matthews outside the ring.

-1- -2-

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up and walks over to the end announce table.

-3- -4-

Nick Ridicule rolls Chuck Matthews onto the table, then turns around and slides back into the ring.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule breaks his count by entering the ring, maybe he’s willing to take a count out on the great Chuck Matthews.

Greed - HE’S CLIMBING TO THE TOP ROPE!

Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top turnbuckle, looking to the outside of the ring at Chuck Matthews laid out on the Spanish announcers table.

-5- -6-

Nick Ridicule stands up straight, then jumps off the top turnbuckle to the outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule connects a leg drop on Chuck Matthews, but it doesn’t break the announcers table. Both men land behind the announcers table, as the Spanish announcers stand at each side.

Cornell - The Spanish announcers can only watch on in horror, screaming, “ay dios mio! Ay dios mio!”

Greed - These fucking tables do more damage by not breaking than they do if they would just break!

The referee leaves the ring and walks around the table to check on the two men. Ashley Ridicule walks over and checks on Nick Ridicule as the security force makes its way down to the ring.

Cornell - Enterprise Security is on its way!

Greed - I thought Chuck wanted to do this fair, one on one!

The security force grabs Ashley Ridicule and lifts her overhead. She struggles to get away from them, but they carry her away from ringside, then up the ramp. Ashley Ridicule screams but can’t get away and they bring her to the back.

Cornell - One on one!

Greed - I guess so.

Nick Ridicule stands up, leaning on the announcers table in front of him. He reaches down and grabs Chuck Matthews, then rolls him back onto the announcers table. Nick Ridicule climbs up with Chuck Matthews, then sets him up for a power bomb.

Cornell - Oh fuck…

Greed - Um.. Is Nick Ridicule about to crucify power bomb Chuck Matthews from one table to another?

Nick Ridicule lifts up Nick Ridicule for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs across the announcers table, then steps onto the middle table and keeps running. Nick Ridicule steps on the final table and runs to the edge before releasing Chuck Matthews who manages to fight out and land behind him.

Cornell - Chuck escaped!

Nick Ridicule turns around and is speared off the announcers table into the timekeepers station.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! UP CLOSE AND IN YOUR FACE!

Greed - Nick Ridicule was going to launch Chuck off the table to his doom!

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Nick Ridicule lays on the broken timekeepers table, some chairs, the belts, with Chuck Matthews on top of him. Chuck Matthews starts to get up slowly and the fans roar with cheers. Chuck Matthews sits down on one of the international announcers, then turns and shoves him off the seat, stealing it.

Cornell - Get your fat ass up! When Chuck Matthews needs a seat, you give it to him!

Greed - Chuck has evil intention in his eyes, you can see it as he stares at Nick Ridicule.

Chuck Matthews brings a microphone to his mouth.

Chuck Matthews
As owner of the arena… I would like to announce, a main event change… This match is now Chuck’s Law!

Chuck Matthews throws the microphone forward, then stands up.

Cornell - For those of you unaware, Chuck’s law means no count out and no disqualification for Chuck Matthews only!

Greed - Prepare to hate that man Mr. Ridicule! Hate that man even more once he’s taken your titles!

Chuck Matthews grabs a steel chair and he tosses it onto the announcers table. Chuck Matthews pulls Nick Ridicule up to his feet, then rolls him onto the international announce table. Chuck Matthews climbs up with Nick Ridicule, then lifts him to his feet and is kicked to the stomach.

Cornell - Ridicule is still fighting! Hollywood Impact wasn’t enough!

Greed - He’s going for another power bomb.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for the crucifix power bomb and he turns around with him.

Cornell - Chuck has the steel chair in hand!

Greed - Nick has no idea!

Nick Ridicule runs across the announcers table, then steps on the middle one, still running. Tommy Cornell grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule and Chuck Matthews falls behind him. Both men turn around at the same time, with Chuck Matthews swinging the steel chair, smashing it into his head. Nick Ridicule teeters on the edge of the announcers table and Chuck Matthews points at Tommy Cornell, then runs and spears him off, sending both men crashing through the announcers table.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT JUST FOR ME! IF ONLY CHUCK MATTHEWS COULD AUTOGRAPH THIS MEMORY FOR ME!

Greed - Nick Ridicule’s head is cracked open badly! I can see the bone above his eyebrow.

Chuck Matthews lays holding his shoulder, on top of Nick Ridicule who lays motionless underneath him. Chuck Matthews looks inside the ring where the referee begins to count.

-1- -2-

Cornell - Chuck can’t be counted out!

Greed - But Nick Ridicule can, and that means Chuck wouldn’t become champion!

-3- -4-

Chuck Matthews gets up, still favoring his shoulder.

-5- -6-

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up to his feet and drags him towards the ring, then rolls him inside.

Cornell - Yes! That worried me a little bit, but now Chuck can get the pin and win!

Greed - I don’t know Tommy, this is taking awhile.

Chuck Matthews slides into the ring and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule puts his foot across the bottom rope.

Cornell - Damn it Chuck, you know better! Pull him to the center of the ring!

Greed - Already thirty five minutes into the match, he made a partial mistake.

Chuck Matthews stands and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. Nick Ridicule runs with Chuck Matthews pushing him into the corner. Nick Ridicule screams something at Chuck Matthews, then spits out his mouthpiece and says it again.

Cornell - What did he tell him? I couldn’t hear it.

Greed - I’m not sure but Chuck looks like he’s seen a ghost.

Nick Ridicule backs away from Chuck Matthews to the center of the ring. Chuck Matthews shakes his head, and Nick Ridicule nods, then slowly turns around, turning his back on Chuck Matthews.

Cornell - Chuck went from a confused disbelief, to a look of pure rage!

Greed - Whatever Nick Ridicule told him has pissed him off to a level I don’t think I’ve ever seen.

Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and delivers a boot to the back of the head of Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews starts stomping Nick Ridicule down on the mat, then he lifts him up. Chuck Matthews slaps Nick Ridicule across the face, then locks him in the muay thai clinch.

Cornell - Chuck is fired up and the crowd is starting to get fired up too!

Greed - Nick Ridicule seems to have awoken a monster inside of Matthews!

Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule with each knee to his face, then hits an uppercut, followed by an elbow to the massive cut on his face. Chuck Matthews shoots Nick Ridicule off to the ropes, and catches him with a thesz press on the rebound. Chuck Matthews punches Nick Ridicule to the face several times, then stands up.

Cornell - We’re going to have a new champion, I can feel it in the air!

Greed - I’m feeling it too!

Nick Ridicule stands up and turns around. Nick Ridicule throws a left hook as Chuck Matthews moves in, but it’s way off the mark. Chuck Matthews jumps up and spins around, then delivers a buzz saw kick to the head of Nick Ridicule, knocking him down.

Cornell - WHOA! What an amazing kick from Chuck Matthews!

Greed - We’ve called a lot of Chuck matches and I’ve never seen that!

Chuck Matthews grabs the legs of Nick Ridicule them sets him up for a sharpshooter. Chuck Matthews spins Nick Ridicule over to his stomach and locks in the Inverted Sharpshooter.

Cornell - Cryptic Cross is locked on Nick Ridicule, center of the ring, he’s leaving a blood puddle!

Greed - Blood spills from the wound on his head like a waterfall, he’ll pass out in no time!

Chuck Matthews slaps Nick Ridicule to the back of the head as he applies pressure to the Inverted Sharpshooter. Nick Ridicule pushes up and begins to crawl towards the ropes, pulling Chuck Matthews along.

Cornell - Will this guy just stay the fuck down? He turned his back on Chuck, now he’s going to keep fighting him?

Greed - What did he tell Chuck before that?

Nick Ridicule makes it to the ropes and Chuck Matthews doesn't break the hold. Chuck Matthews flips Nick Ridicule off and the fans cheer wildly.

Cornell - Chuck’s Law says he can’t be Disqualified!

Greed - Nick made it to the ropes for nothing!

Nick Ridicule pushes up and Chuck Matthews breaks the hold and begins to stomp him to the back of the head. Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and crouches down. He screams at Nick Ridicule cursing at him. Nick Ridicule uses the ropes to stand up, then he turns around. Chuck Matthews runs at Nick Ridicule and spears him.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT!

Greed - WAIT!

Nick Ridicule rolls through the spear with Chuck Matthews, then stands up with him in power bomb position. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for a power bomb, then drives him down into the mat. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up and power bombs him into the mat again. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up for a third time into a crucifix power bomb, then dives forward and throws him to the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule does move as he lays down face first on the mat. In the center of the ring Chuck Matthews lays out like an X, fully extended.

Cornell - ….

Greed - NICK RIDICULE TAKES A SPEAR AND COMPLETELY NO SELLS IT!

Nick Ridicule pushes up and crawls towards Chuck Matthews, then pins him.

-1-2-3-

Chuck Matthews barely gets his arm up stopping the count.

Cornell - KRYPTONICK SURVIVES!

Greed - Kryptonick?

Cornell - That’s right, Super Nick can only be stopped by one man! His name is Chuck Matthews and he is KRYPTONICK!

Nick Ridicule rolls off of Chuck Matthews and looks up at the arena lights. He wipes blood from his eyes while beside him, Chuck Matthews tries to get up, lifting an arm up.

Cornell - That’s right… Get up Chucky! You can beat this fucker!

Greed - Easier said than done.

Chuck Matthews rolls to his side and with his legs and begins to push himself towards the corner. Nick Ridicule continues to lay on his back looking up at the lights. Both men breath heavily.

Cornell - This main event is living up to all the hype, Chuck Matthews versus Nick Ridicule is going to go down in history!

Greed - This event is living up to all expectations and more!

Chuck Matthews sits up in the corner and looks across the ring at Nick Ridicule. Chuck Matthews pulls himself up into a crouched position in the corner.

Cornell - Chuck Matthews is up before Nick Ridicule who hit that power bomb combo, what does that tell you?

Greed - Kryptonick must really exist…?

Nick Ridicule brings his legs up, then he kips up to his feet and turns around. Chuck Matthews dives out of the corner at him and shoots for the spear. Nick Ridicule jumps and hits Chuck Matthews with a knee to the face. Both men go down in the center of the ring.

Cornell - HOLLYWHOA! NO!

Greed - Nick Ridicule counters with a jumping knee!

Nick Ridicule grabs the legs of Chuck Matthews and leans back with a slingshot. Chuck Matthews lands on the middle turnbuckle and keeps his balance. Nick Ridicule stands up and delivers a Nick Kick to the back of Chuck Matthews, sending him falling forward, face first into the top of the ring post. Chuck Matthews falls to the outside of the ring.

Cornell - OH NO!

Greed - Looks like Kryptonick has run out!

Chuck Matthews backs up to the guardrail and leans against it, sitting up. Chuck Matthews touches his forehead which is busted open and starting to stream down his head. Nick Ridicule leans against the corner and begins to climb up to the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - These two are throwing down one of the greatest wars ever! How many first time matches lived up to the hype?

Greed - Last year was Brenton Cyrus versus Shadow Demon and that match didn’t live up to the hype.

Chuck Matthews uses the guardrail to stand up. He takes a step forward then looks up at Nick Ridicule soaring overhead with a cross body. Nick Ridicule takes Chuck Matthews down ringside and the arena goes silent again.

Cornell - High elevation cross body from Nick Ridicule, taking Chuck Matthews down hard.

Greed - He’s still trying to get up!

Both men start to stand up. Nick Ridicule getting to his feet first. Chuck Matthews stands up and throws wild punch that finds its mark, connecting on the jaw of Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule fires back and hits Chuck Matthews with a big punch. Nick Ridicule grabs the arm of Chuck Matthews and he smashes them into each other, shoulder to shoulder. Nick Ridicule whips Chuck Matthews towards the steps and he reverses it. Nick Ridicule reverses the reversal and sends Chuck Matthews face first into the ring steps at close range. The impact knocks the steps over.

Cornell - A sickening sound as Chuck Matthews hits those steps, Nick Ridicule’s weapon of choice!

Greed - He almost reversed it, but Nick Ridicule is one step ahead of him.

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews to his feet, then rolls him side the ring. Nick Ridicule stares at the ring steps, then grabs them, and lifts them overhead.

Cornell - What the hell is he doing, it’s only no disqualification for Chuck!

Greed - Looks like he’s bringing the steps into play again.

Nick Ridicule throws the ring steps into the ring, then reaches underneath the ring and pulls out a table. Nick Ridicule tosses the table into the ring, then slides in. Chuck Matthews stands up and walks towards Nick Ridicule who runs and spears him.

Cornell - I hate when people spear Chuck, that’s one of my biggest pet peeves!

Greed - You’re going to hate it even more when it beats him!

Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts the table up. The referee yells at him but he sets it up in front of the corner, then grabs the ring steps and puts them on top of it.

Cornell - Nick Ridicule has just set up the stairway to hell!

Greed - Luckily he doesn’t have any gasoline, so… Well Chuck is still a bit fucked.

Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and kicks a fan to the face as he jumps the rail. Nick Ridicule flips off the fans who scream at him. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring and pulls out two gas tanks.

Cornell - FUCK! You jinxed him!

Greed - More like I saw it coming.

Nick Ridicule quickly tosses the gas tanks into the ring and slides in. He looks towards the stage to see Corey Casey leading the security force back down to the ring. Nick Ridicule runs over with a gas tank and begins pouring the gasoline around the ring apron. Nick Ridicule circles the ring, then drops down and lifts it on fire before Corey Casey can make it.

Cornell - Damn it, Ridicule has prevented anyone from getting involved and has turned this into an inferno match!

Greed - The fans are about to break through the barricade!

The security force surrounds the ring just as the fans break through the guardrail and rush the ring. The security force pushes the fans back as the flames around the ring create a fire wall. Nick Ridicule turns around and Chuck Matthews runs at him looking for the spear. Nick Ridicule jumps and catches Chuck Matthews with a cutter into the center of the ring.

Cornell - FUCK HE REVERSES HOLLYWOOD IMPACT AGAIN!

Greed - This is fucking crazy, how can you still be watching the match with all these people attacking the ring, surrounding us!?

Nick Ridicule pins Chuck Matthews.

-1-2-3-

Chuck Matthews kicks out. Nick Ridicule stands up with Chuck Matthews in power bomb position, then lifts him up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs towards the corner of the ring, aiming for the Table with stairs on top.

Cornell - NOW PASS OF JUDGMENT DOWN THE STAIRWAY TO HELL!

Chuck Matthews kicks his feet and escapes out the back. Both men turn around and Chuck Matthews dives at him. Nick Ridicule ducks down and lifts Chuck Matthews up for a fireman’s carry. Nick Ridicule tries to launch Chuck Matthews with a Death Valley Driver but he hits him with a knee to the face.

Greed - Chuck Matthews connects a knee and fights out of the fireman’s carry!

Chuck Matthews lands behind Nick Ridicule, then lifts him up into Tombstone piledriver position.

Cornell - Tombstone piledriver coming!

Nick Ridicule kicks his feet and lands behind Chuck Matthews, then lifts him up for a tombstone piledriver.

Greed - Another reversal!

Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews from the tombstone piledriver position up to his shoulder. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up into an inverted crucifix, then throws him down face first through the stair and table combo.

Cornell - INVERTED CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB!

Greed - HOLY FUCK!

Nick Ridicule pins Chuck Matthews and the referee makes the count.

-1-2-3-

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Cornell - KRYPTONICK! KRYPTONICK! KRYPTONICK! CHUCK FUCKING MATTHEWS KICKS OUT OF THE SICKEST POWERBOMB EVER!

Greed - We’ve finally seen it… we’re watching two invincible people, two superhero like men, fight until one man can’t fight anymore!

Nick Ridicule stands up looking around at the flames surround the ring. Fans crowd the ringside area moshing as they try to watch the match.

Cornell - They rioted for no reason, Chuck can still pull this thing off!

Greed - I’m starting to wonder… I don’t think either man can beat the other!

Nick Ridicule reaches down and lifts Chuck Matthews up to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders, then turns him for a tombstone piledriver. Chuck Matthews hits Nick Ridicule with an elbow to the face, then falls back behind him.

Cornell - END RESULT REVERSED!

Chuck Matthews lifts Nick Ridicule up for a tombstone piledriver, then jumps forward and spikes him on the top of his head in the center of the ring.

Greed - TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER!

Chuck Matthews lands to the side of Nick Ridicule, then lifts his arm and throws it over him.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - WHAT! WHAT! WHAT! WHAT THE HELL! KRYPTONICK MUST PREVAIL!

Greed - Which man will lose hope in themselves first? They have both done everything they can possible do to win, and neither man has achieved the victory!

Cornell - These two warriors have been fighting for over an hour now, we’ve hit the seventy minute mark!

Greed - Both men are bleeding, both men have hit the other with everything and more, neither man has been able to secure a fall!

Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and looks at the flood of people surrounding the ring. Chuck Matthews crouches down and motions for Nick Ridicule to stand up, screaming and cursing at him. Nick Ridicule sits up, then manages to stand. Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! NO REVERSAL! NO REMORSE!

Greed - That has to be all!

Chuck Matthews smiles and pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Cornell - …

Greed - Nick Ridicule kicks out of Hollywood Impact again!

Chuck Matthews backs up to the corner and crouches down again.

Cornell - FINE! HE’LL HIT HIM WITH ANOTHER! UNTIL HE STAYS THE FUCK DOWN!

Greed - It’s risky to go for another spear, he’s reversed it so many times already!

Nick Ridicule starts to stand up, fighting to his feet. Chuck Matthews shakes as he stares at him, begging him to turn around. Nick Ridicule turns around and Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner and spears him down.

Cornell - To copy a washed up former wrestler, “FUCK YEAH!” HOLLYWOOD IMPACT WILL PREVAIL!

Greed - Nick’s not moving and Chuck has got him pinned!

Chuck Matthews pins Nick Ridicule hooking both of his legs.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out again. Chuck Matthews slams his fist down into the mat, then stands up and walks towards the ring steps in the corner.

Cornell - HOW? HOW DOES HE KEEP KICKING OUT!? TERMINATOR VERSUS TERMINATOR!

Greed - These men are machines, after fighting a legendary battle like this one, at one point do you just shut down?

Nick Ridicule starts to get up again, favoring his ribs. Chuck Matthews lifts the ring steps up above his head and he holds them up as he watches Nick Ridicule get to his feet. Nick Ridicule stands up and turns around to see Chuck Matthews in the corner. Nick Ridicule flips Chuck Matthews off and he throws the steps at him. The ring steps hit Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then land in front of him. Chuck Matthews runs out of the corner, then up the steps. He jumps off and spears Nick Ridicule.

Cornell - YES! YES! YES! THE ULTIMATE HOLLYWOOD IMPACT! A HOLLYWOOD IMPACT THAT’S GIFTWRAPPED IN GOLD AND CONTAINS ALL THREE MAJOR TITLES! THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!

Chuck Matthews raises his arms up, then pins Nick Ridicule, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - WE’VE GOT A NEW CHAMPION!

Nick Ridicule kicks out, getting his shoulder off the mat.

Greed - so close!

Chuck Matthews runs his hands through his hair, then stands up, lifting Nick Ridicule to his feet slowly.

Cornell - That’s right Chuck, now that you’ve got him where you want him be patient, be methodical, finish him off.

Greed - I’ve never seen such a look of intensity of the face of Chuck Matthews, he looks hell bent on defeating Nick Ridicule!

Chuck Matthews uses his thumb to do a cutthroat motion. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders, then spins him down into a tombstone piledriver on top of the ring steps.

Cornell - Shocked

Greed - END RESULT! END RESULT!

Nick Ridicule pushes Chuck Matthews off the ring steps, then pins him.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - Did he kick out?

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Greed - YOU CAN OPEN YOUR EYES TOMMY! He did! Kryptonick survives!

Nick Ridicule stands up with Chuck Matthews , then lifts him up for the crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule flips Chuck Matthews down from the crucifix power bomb, into a spike DDT onto the ring steps. Nick Ridicule lifts Chuck Matthews up to his shoulders then steps up onto the steps and jumps off, launching him off of him into a tombstone piledriver into the ring. Nick Ridicule pins Chuck Matthews hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Cornell - HE KICKED OUT!

Greed - Sorry Tommy, not this time…

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - The best night of my life… has just turned into another disappointment…

Greed - That was one of the most legendary encounters I’ve ever seen, what an incredible match!

Nick Ridicule lays on top of Chuck Matthews, neither man moving.

Cornell - Love him or hate him, Chuck Matthews just fought his heart out… He pushed Nick Ridicule to a limit that he’s never been pushed.. But it wasn’t enough…

Greed - Imagine if these two ever meet again!

Christa Dudley - Here is your winner and still the World Heavyweight, No Limit Wrestling Federation and NLWF Undisputed Champion, Nick Ridicule!

The fans around the ring continue to try to get in, stopped by the fire surrounding the apron and the security force.

Cornell - This was truly one of the best events I’ve ever had the privilege to call.. Join us next week, when Legacy returns followed by a throwback month!

Greed - Thank you for enjoying Resurrection of Respect, we’ll see you next week!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down