NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Go down

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Empty Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Post by Nick Ridicule May 25th 2010, 12:03 am

The show begins showing the entrance to the arena in the back. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews push through the doors and walk down the hall. They hold hands as the drag their bags behind them.

Ashley Matthews
I just don’t understand why you’re going to all this trouble, just for Alison Williams.

Nick smiles, but doesn’t stop, they keep walking.

Nick Ridicule
Everyone deserves a special birthday Ashley. Don’t be jealous, no one will ever get the kind of birthday you got, trust me.

Ashley Matthews
I’m not jealous, it’s just that I don’t trust her. But I know I can trust you, so lets have a great birthday party.

Nick Ridicule
Awesome, this should be an amazing show.

The shot fades away to the words…

“Last Week”

Highlights begins to show One World Nation 2010, showing the electric crowd in attendance. Match highlights start to play, showing the debut of Daniel Steel, followed by the attack from Dean Diamond. You see Indigenous Killers ending Connor O’Shannon and Jimmy Volatile, setting their caskets on fire as everything fades to black.

“One World Nation 2010 is a night that will be remembered forever…”

You see Death Angel destroying everyone in his path of destruction, while Angelica McPherson cheers him on. Death Angel destroying Bobby Ocean, Carver Ocean, Frankie Christian, Leon Lonewolf, TJ Tilli, and Barry Hall is shown, fading away with Death Angel holding his championship case.

“…It was a night that represented change in the NLWF…”

Highlights from Hawk’s Nest play quickly, showing only the most insane parts of the match. Jason Hawk leaping off the top of the nest, Ryan Apollos cutting the rope forcing Jason Hawk to swing on the rope. The Hawk’s Nest highlights fade into Nick Ridicule versus Matt Gray highlights, showing the amazing technical match they had.

“…A night that had it all…”

Brenton Cyrus destroying The Notorious K.I.D in the ladder match, pulling down both World Titles to unify them. It fades on Brenton Cyrus doing his god pose at the top of the ramp.

“…one that ended…”

The next shot fades into Corey Casey doing his Anti-Christ pose at the top of the entrance ramp, then it shows match highlights from the Double Cage horror, Ultimate Elimination Match. It shows Shadow Demon becoming rated R Champion, Chuck Matthews becoming Freedom Champion, then finishes with Corey Casey putting both men through the roof of the cage, and retaining the Universal Title.

“…with a vicious betrayal.”

The final shot shows Chuck Matthews running at Corey Casey full speed. Brenton Cyrus appears on screen and intercepts Chuck Matthews with a vicious kick to his skull, stopping him from spearing Corey Casey, and fading everything to black. One last scene shows, it’s the final shot from OWN, Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey standing over Chuck Matthews, holding their titles as the crowd chants for Salvation.

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina AlisonBday

Fireworks shoot out of the stage, then down the ramp, finishing with all four corners shooting fire up into the air. The camera shows the crowd, looking for the best signs.

“Alison Williams is my hero, bitch!” “It‘s my birthday too Alison, you should have sex with me.”
“Alison looked at me, and I jizzed in my pants!” “Crude Ambiguity > Salvation”

Cornell - Welcome to another addition of Revolution and the World War Tour, and let’s start things off, right off the bat, by talking about One World Nation 2010...

Greed - It’s the only One World Nation that’s active to talk about.

Cornell - He’s right, we watched the termination of the One World Nation as a group, when Brenton Cyrus stabbed Chuck Matthews in the back!

Greed - How are the fans, the roster, everyone going to react to such a massive impact here tonight?

The announcers are cut off as Crude Ambiguity takes the stage and begins playing. Alison Williams walks out onto the stage and watches as the band performs.

Nick Ridicule
Happy birthday Alison.

Alison Williams walks off the stage, followed by Crude Ambiguity.

Cornell - Well, that was an interruption, as we were saying…

The lights in the arena go off, and fire shoots out of the stage.

Cornell - I get the feeling we’re going to find out why Brenton killed One World Nation last week.

Greed - Have you seen the DVD cover to the OWN pay per view, it’s brilliant!

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey walk out onto the stage, then down the ramp. Brenton Cyrus holds both World Titles, one on each shoulder while Corey Casey wears the Undisputed Universal Championship around his waist.

Cornell - Corey Casey finally retained a major title last week at OWN, losing two other titles in the process.

Greed - Yeah, but he retained the belt that mattered the most.

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey enter the ring, then stand in the middle, getting a mixed reaction from the crowd. Brenton Cyrus requests a microphone and he gets one.

Brenton Cyrus
It was over one year ago that One World Nation was formed, and a month after that, Salvation was formed. Salvation, the most powerful force to ever grace a wrestling promotion. Under my leadership, and with Chuck Matthews and the man now known as Nick Ridicule, Salvation went on to become the greatest unit in wrestling history, at one point holding all the titles on Direct Hit. However jealousy would prove to be our downfall, as Chuck Matthews realized he couldn’t achieve anything else, as a member of Salvation.

Brenton Cyrus laughs and nudges Corey Casey who smiles.
Brenton Cyrus
How wrong he was. I came into the NLWF with a goal, one that I was able to achieve. My goal was to become the World Heavyweight Champion, to end the reign of losers who were just trying to get one last shot at glory, and to take over the NLWF completely. It was four months into my wrestling career that I became World Champion, five months into my career that Salvation had removed all the cancerous members of NLWF, and six months into my career that I took over Legacy, which would eventually lead to me taking over the entire company. One man however, he just couldn’t wait. He abandoned ship, right before destiny set in. That man I’m talking about is Chuck Matthews, and that man will forever be forced to witness my greatness, as I rub it in his face.

Cornell - Brenton is of course talking about Chuck leaving Salvation, almost one year ago now.

Greed - Success is the best when you want someone to eat humble pie!

Brenton Cyrus
I promised Chuck that if he stuck by my side, we would be left standing as the rulers of the NLWF, rulers of the world. In fact, that;s what I promise everyone who aligns with me, with Salvation. I guaranteed him that if he stuck to Salvation’s plan, he would become a God, just like me. But instead Chuck Matthews, being the ego tripping asshole that he is, just had to try to do it on his own. So at first I ignored Chuck, as I made Legacy the very best show ever. I rubbed it in his face, until he returned and became the Universal Champion, thanks to me, at Resurrection of Respect.

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head.Brenton Cyrus

Where was my thank you? Where was Chuck Matthews to return to the group as Universal Champion? Nowhere. You see, Chuck Matthews truly believes he’s my equal. He thinks that our skill level is the same, that neither one is greater than the other. He has spent a year trying to prove that he’s on my level, and for an entire year, he has FAILED. He had the chance to be my equal, had the opportunity to be a God, but he passed it up because of his fragile ego. I teamed with Chuck Matthews to start this year, put everything on the back burner, called it all even and we recreated One World Nation, once again as equals.

Cornell - They captured the tag Team titles, and even brought Nick and Jason into the group.

Greed - But it wasn’t meant to be.

Brenton Cyrus
I had nothing, he had nothing, and the two of us were brothers again. We stood at equal height, then became Tag Team champions together, raising us both higher, but keeping us at the same height. But when you take two things that aren’t equal, you put time between those things, and soon the one that’s better will show. Chuck failed on several occasions to take a major title, while I became NLWF World Champion, yet I remained by his side, happy to be his equal still. It was at One World Nation though, I realized that this man once again, was not my equal. I took back the most precious and prestigious prize in all of wrestling, and Chuck lost in a shot for the Universal Title.

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head, still smiling.

Brenton Cyrus
What a pathetic man you are Chuck. All this time, all this bullshit of you trying to prove yourself, only to fail. I mean, King of Second Best has got to be a whole lot better than King of Nothing, King of Fail. Now you’re in a boat all alone, and your boat is sinking fast. It’ll be a hell of a long time before anyone sees Chuck Matthews competing for a major title, if he ever even gets a shot. On the flip side of things, I would like to praise someone. Corey Casey has done it. Corey Casey has finally risen above, and he himself has become a God. He has done what Chuck Matthews has tried so hard to do, and he did it faster and more dominantly than Chuck could have ever dreamed of. Chuck and Corey have had such similar careers, but not anymore. Now Corey Casey has elevated himself past Chuck Matthews, and Salvation has returned.

Brenton Cyrus drops the microphone and does his God pose. Corey Casey points at Brenton Cyrus, then does his anti-christ pose.

Cornell - Salvation is back and more dominant than ever before, but next week they are in for some of the hardest matches of their lives.

Greed - Corey Casey versus Nick Ridicule and Brenton Cyrus versus Jason Hawk! That’s going to be an amazing ending to the World War Tour at Trial By Combat!

Revolution fades to commercial on Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey taunting with their belts inside the ring.

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Matchseperator

Revolution returns with Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey walking backstage.

Brenton Cyrus
Smartest man in NLWF, give me a fucking break. I’m the smartest man in the NLWF, I’m the best wrestler In the NLWF, and what is Chuck Matthews?

Corey Casey

Not on card.

Corey Casey chuckles as the two keep walking.

Brenton Cyrus
Exactly. If he was really the smartest man in the NLWF, he would be several steps ahead of us, instead of an entire staircase below us.

Corey Casey

You’re right, but I’m not sure I completely understand the plan.

Brenton Cyrus
Trust me, you will.

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey stop as they approached by Ryan Apollos.

Ryan Apollos
Corey, now that you’re back with Salvation, what happens to Rated Most Hated?

Corey Casey

It’s yours, but stay out of the way of Salvation.

Ryan Apollos

I want you to know, I’ll never worship you Brenton, I’ll never be a member of Salvation.

Brenton Cyrus
Then I suggest you stay out of my way, out of Salvation’s way. You aren’t good enough to worship me, to be part of Salvation anyway. But you are good enough to align with Salvation. As long as you know Salvation is all powerful, we’ll allow you to live.

Ryan Apollos shakes his head, then walks away. The shot cuts to the stage where Ryan Apollos entrance music is playing. He walks out onto the stage, then down the ramp. Ryan Apollos walks around the ring, then grabs a microphone. He looks at the tag team title on his shoulder and smiles.

Ryan Apollos

I am the only man to hold the Tag Team Titles, alone. I am a former World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion! But because of Jason Hawk, people are starting to look at me like some kind of a joke. People don’t realize just how dominant I really am. That’s why I’ve created The Legend Slayer Tournament!

Dean Diamond and Daniel Steel look at Ryan Apollos from inside the ring.

Ryan Apollos

It is a one night tournament that will take place at Trial By Combat, and the winner will be in line for a shot at the Rated R Championship! Look inside the ring. Look at these two NLWF rookies who think they can win the Legend Slayer Tournament. They will be slayed by me! Tonight you two compete to see who will fight In the tournament, next week, prepare to get outshined.

Ryan Apollos sits down with the announcers and the referee calls for the bell.

The Legend Slayer Tournament Qualifier
Winner fights Áksel Lokison at
Trial By Combat
Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Match
- Daniel Steel [vs] Dean Diamond -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Apollos - Hello friends, it’s your friendly neighborhood legend slayer here, bringing you this qualifying match to the Legend Slayer Tournament, which loser will gain entry into this prestigious tournament?

Cornell - we’ve been hijacked!

Greed - Welcome Apollos, and I for one think this tournament is a great idea.

Dean Diamond and Daniel Steel lock up in the center of the ring and test strength, each man trying to push the other back. Dean Diamond breaks away from Daniel Steel and throws a nice one two punch combination that hits him right to the face.

Cornell - Great punches from “the Norwegian nightmare” Dean Diamond, who debuted when he attacked Daniel Steel last week after his match.

Apollos - He showed the same aggression I showed back when I first entered the NLWF. Remember, I attacked Brenton Cyrus!

Greed - You had some serious balls Apollos, I’ll give you that. But recently we just haven’t seen those same balls from you.

Dean Diamond lifts Daniel Steel to his feet and he sends him to the ring. Daniel Steel rebounds and is hit with a sidewalk slam from Dean Diamond. Dean Diamond stands up and stalks Daniel Steel, waiting for him to get up.

Cornell - Dean Diamond might be looking for the move we saw him hit on Daniel Steel last week on the steps, the blue thunder driver he calls Diamond Erosion!

Apollos - If he hits that, then he’s got a spot in the tournament, and as for my balls, I think I put up a ballzy performance against Hawk last week in Hawk’s nest.

Greed - That you did, I wont argue that, but you still lost!

Daniel Steel stands up and he's is lifted up by Dean Diamond who sends him around and drops him down with the blue thunder driver.

Cornell - Diamond erosion connects!

Apollos - Alrighty, Dean Diamond is in the tournament.

Greed - Unless Daniel Steel can kick out miraculously.

Dean Diamond pins Daniel Steel, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Nope.

Greed - What a loser!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, going to the Legend Slayer Tournament at Trial By Combat, Dean Diamond!

Apollos - So it seems Dean Diamond will be one of the challengers in this tournament. That doesn’t matter to me, because I know for a fact that I can beat him.

Dean Diamond walks over to the ropes, then points at Ryan Apollos and holds his arms up.

Cornell - We’ll see about that Apollos, Dean Diamond looks to be one of NLWF’s fastest rising stars.

Greed - So far from what I’ve seen he has the potential to do it.

Apollos - I think I should make the Legend Slayer Tournament more interesting. I’m going to put $100,000 on the line, along with a brand new car for the winner.

Cornell - What if you win?

Apollos - This isn’t about prizes for me, this is about proving a point and sending a message. I’m a main eventer, who is going to destroy all the mid car talent in NLWF during this tournament!

Greed - The Legend Slayer one night tournament, next week at Trial by combat, where the winner will be in line for a shot at the Rated R title, he’ll be $100,000 richer, and he’ll have a brand new car!

Revolution fades away to commercial on Dean Diamond in the ring. He lifts Daniel Steel up to his feet, then runs and throws him over the top rope, towards Ryan Apollos who watches him hit the ringside floor.

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Matchseperator

Revolution returns with Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walking down the hall.

Nick Ridicule
Please be nice to her, at least for me.

Ashley Matthews
Fine, only for you will I be nice, but don’t expect me to sing happy birthday to her.

Nick Ridicule
Fine.

Chuck Matthews

Nick, I need to talk to you.

Nick Ridicule
Ashley, give Alison her gift, and please do me a favor and sign the card.

Ashley Matthews
Fine.

Ashley Matthews hugs Chuck Matthews, then takes the box and card from Nick Ridicule and walks away. Nick Ridicule watches Ashley Matthews walk away, then he looks at Chuck Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
What’s up?

Chuck Matthews

I need a favor.

Nick Ridicule nods.

Nick Ridicule
What’s up?

Chuck Matthews sighs.

Chuck Matthews

I need your shot at the Undisputed Universal Title.

Nick Ridicule shakes his head.

Nick Ridicule
No way.

Nick Ridicule steps to walk away but Chuck Matthews steps in front of him, cutting him off immediately.

Chuck Matthews

Come on Nick! You saw what happened at One World Nation, you heard what Brenton said here tonight. If I don’t get your shot against Corey Casey, then I may never be in line for a shot again.

Nick Ridicule shrugs.

Nick Ridicule
You have the Freedom Title.

Chuck Matthews

You have the NLWF Title, and Tag Team Title. Fuck the Freedom Title! I don’t care about the Freedom Championship, all I care about is taking the Undisputed Universal Championship away from Corey Casey!

Nick Ridicule puts his hand on Chuck Matthews shoulder.

Nick Ridicule
Then at Trial By Combat, sit back and watch me take it from him! I’ve worked way too hard for this shot, and it’s long overdue.

Nick Ridicule lets go of Chuck Matthews and tries to walk away. Chuck Matthews reaches out and grabs Nick Ridicule’s shoulder, stopping him again.

Chuck Matthews

Nick, I need this.

Nick Ridicule looks down at the ground, then looks at Chuck Matthews.

Nick Ridicule
Let me think about it.

Chuck Matthews nods his head and releases his shoulder.

Chuck Matthews

Fair enough.

The shot cuts ringside to Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli inside the ring, then it goes to the announcers and Ryan Apollos.

Apollos - Finally we’ll see who the Legend Slayer is facing in the first round.

Cornell - Leon Lonewolf and TJ Tilli have been going back and forth since debuting in the NLWF, tonight only one of them will get the opportunity of a lifetime.

Greed - If you win here, you go to the tournament with a huge chance to become Rated R number one contender.

The Legend Slayer Tournament Qualifier
Winner fights Ryan Apollos at Trial By Combat

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Match
- Leon Lonewolf [vs] TJ Tilli -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Leon Lonewolf runs across the ring at TJ Tilli and is arm dragged down. TJ Tilli combo’s the arm drag with a dropkick to the back of the head of Leon Lonewolf, then he lifts him to his feet. TJ Tilli runs Leon Lonewolf to the ropes then catches him with a spinning wheel kick on the rebound.

Cornell - TJ Tilli looks impressive here tonight.

Greed - And impressive last week at OWN when he pinned Leon Lonewolf in the fatal four way dream title match, to eliminate him.

Apollos - Rated Most Hated has given Leon the boot from the group, following the departure of Corey Casey. Matt Gray and I are going to take this team to levels unimaginable!

TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle and waits for Leon Lonewolf to get up. Leon Lonewolf stands up and TJ Tilli leaps off the top rope with a cross body block. Leon Lonewolf ducks down and TJ Tilli flies over him and lands hard on the mat.

Cornell - TJ Tilli went high risk and found no rewards.

Apollos - I would love to destroy Leon Lonewolf next week in the first round of the tournament, but either one of these guys will be fine.

Greed - You’re sounding a bit overconfident Apollos, if any of these guys beat you next week you’ll be forced to eat some humble pie.

Leon Lonewolf grabs TJ Tilli by his throat, then he lifts him up and choke slams him down. Leon Lonewolf runs to the ropes, then jumps and springboards off the middle rope with a moonsault, before landing on TJ Tilli in the center of the ring and pinning him.

-1-2-

TJ Tilli kicks out.

Cornell - First fall of the match, but it’s not enough.

Greed - Nice combo by Lonewolf but he’ll need to do more.

Leon Lonewolf lifts TJ Tilli to his feet and he kicks him to the stomach and sets up a power bomb. Leon Lonewolf lifts TJ Tilli up, then elevates him even higher, but TJ Tilli is able to escape and sunset flip Leon Lonewolf for the pin.

-1-2-

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - Lonewolf was looking for the Lionheart, that high elevation power bomb, but TJ Tilli has it scouted and he escapes.

Greed - Nicely done by TJ Tilli, this is turning out to be a great match.

Apollos - I’m not impressed.

Both men stand up, but it’s TJ Tilli who strikes first, kicking Leon Lonewolf to the stomach. TJ Tilli hooks the head of Leon Lonewolf, then pulls him down for a DDT. TJ Tilli quickly stands up and walks to the corner, then climbs to the top turnbuckle. TJ Tilli jumps from the top turnbuckle and does a split legged corkscrew moonsault on Leon Lonewolf, landing perfectly for the pin.

-1-2-3

Leon Lonewolf barely kicks out.

Cornell - That one was close but Leon showing great heart by kicking out!

Apollos - This is exactly why Leon was kicked out of Rated Most Hated, because he has no killer instinct! He had TJ right where he wanted him, but he let him off the hook.

Greed - Now TJ has a shot at making an impact, he would go on to fight you next week on Pay Per View with a big win.

TJ Tilli stands up and motions for Leon Lonewolf to get up. Leon Lonewolf gets to his feet slowly, and TJ Tilli grabs his arms from behind and tries to set up the inverted double underhook face buster. TJ Tilli turns Leon Lonewolf around, but he pushes him away. TJ Tilli quickly spins around and connects a enziguri kick to the back of Leon Lonewolf’s head.

Cornell - Lonewolf avoids the Breaking Point from TJ Tilli.

Greed - But he gets kicked to the back of the head for his efforts.

Apollos - I would have locked TJ Tilli in the blackout if he tried that “Breaking Point” move on me.

TJ Tilli lifts Leon Lonewolf up and tries to set up the inverted double underhook face buster. TJ Tilli spins Leon Lonewolf around and drops him down face first to the mat. TJ Tilli rolls Leon Lonewolf over and pins him.

-1-2-3

Leon Lonewolf kicks out.

Cornell - Whoa! I didn’t see that coming, I thought it was all over!

Greed - He hit his finisher, but it still wasn’t enough!

Apollos - Both these guys desperately need this win, so much is on the line!

TJ Tilli lifts Leon Lonewolf to his feet. Leon Lonewolf suddenly whips TJ Tilli to the corner. TJ Tilli runs up the turnbuckles, then jumps off with a corkscrew senton and takes Leon Lonewolf down hard in the center of the ring. TJ Tilli quickly stands up and runs to the corner.

Cornell - Great move from TJ, catching Leon off guard.

Greed - He caught everyone off guard, no way to see that move coming!

Apollos - I would have moved out of the way, and TJ would have crashed and burned!

TJ Tilli climbs to the top turnbuckle, then leaps off with a shooting star press. TJ Tilli crushes Leon Lonewolf upon impact in the center of the ring, then he pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, going to the Legend Slayer Tournament at Trial By Combat, TJ Tilli!

Apollos - He made an impact, but now it’s my turn!

Ryan Apollos stands up, removing his headset, then he runs and slides into the ring, sneaking up behind TJ Tilli.

Cornell - Apollos is going to try to get an early advantage.

Greed - That’s the Ryan we all know and hate, he’ll do anything to be champion.

Ryan Apollos grabs TJ Tilli, looking to lock on the cobra clutch, but TJ Tilli quickly spins around him, taking his back. TJ Tilli hooks the arms of Ryan Apollos and spins him around, then drops him face first down into the mat.

Cornell - Breaking point from TJ Tilli on Ryan Apollos!

Greed - So much for being able to counter that move, he was just broken by it!

TJ Tilli stands up and looks at Ryan Apollos, he looks around the arena with a big smile on his face as the fans cheer for him.

Cornell - TJ Tilli picks up the biggest win of his NLWF career so far, and now he’s looking to get an advantage on Ryan Apollos!

Greed - He’s going high risk!

TJ Tilli climbs up to the top turnbuckle and stands up. He soaks in the cheers from the crowd, then jumps off with a shooting star press and lands on Ryan Apollos. TJ Tilli stands up and raises his arms up.

Cornell - Is this what we’ll see next week when TJ Tilli fights Ryan Apollos?

Greed - Maybe, but look! Is this what we’ll see?

Dean Diamond slides into the ring and grabs TJ Tilli from behind. TJ Tilli has no time to react as Dean Diamond lifts him up and spins him around into a blue thunder driver.

Cornell - Diamond Erosion by another man who will be in the Legend Slayer Tournament!

Greed - These young guns NLWF has, have really stepped it up a notch, I’m actually excited about the Legend Slayer Tournament!

Dean Diamond pounds on his chest as he stands over the fallen TJ Tilli. He turns around and is double head butted by Koora Uluru and Áksel Lokison.

Cornell - I almost forgot that Áksel Lokison has already earned a spot in the tournament!

Greed - Anything can happen in the Legend Slayer Tournament, but next week only one winner will be crowned!

Revolution fades backstage, showing all the men who will be in the tournament laid out on the mat, then Áksel Lokison as he walks up the ramp. Next you see the locker room door of Alison Williams. A hand grabs the door handle and opens it. Alison Williams enters her locker room and turns on the lights.

“SURPRISE! ”

Alison Williams
OMG!

Alison Williams looks around at the people inside her locker room that’s set up for her birthday party. She runs over and hugs Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Happy Birthday Alison, I hope everything looks good.

Alison Williams looks at Nick Ridicule staring him up and down.

Alison Williams
Oh yeah, everything looks good.

Alison Williams smiles, then looks at all of her gifts on the table.

Alison Williams
Are those all mine!?

Nick Ridicule
Yeah, they are.

Jason Hawk walks up.

Jason Hawk
And from me, you get to rub your face against my abs!

Alison Williams
Yay!

Alison Williams lifts Jason Hawk’s shirt, but she is stopped by Taylor O’Day. She grabs Jason Hawk by hs ear and pulls him out of the locker room.

Nick Ridicule
I better make sure Jason is alright.

Nick Ridicule leaves the locker room and Ashley Matthews steps up to Alison Williams with a smile on her face.

Ashley Matthews
Hi Alison! Happy birthday!

Alison Williams stares at Ashley Matthews, confused as to why she’s being so nice.

Ashley Matthews
I have an idea, you should open the gift Nick got you, or at least read the card. I’m going to go make sure Taylor isn’t freaking out.

Ashley Matthews walks away, still smiling wide.

Alison Williams
Whatevs!

Alison Williams looks towards the gift table and smiles. She walks over casually, then grabs the card off the gift from Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews. Alison Williams quickly opens the envelope, then pulls out the card and reads it. Her eyes get wide and she smiles, then bites her lip. She holds the card by her heart and the shot fades back to commercial.

Revolution returns backstage on Jason Hawk following Taylor O’Day into the parking lot.

Jason Hawk
I was just joking, she was just joking. She wasn’t really going to rub her face all over my abs in exchange for me rubbing my face in her awesome boobage!

Taylor O’Day flips Jason Hawk off and gets into her car, then drives away.

Jason Hawk
FUCK!

Nick Ridicule approaches Jason Hawk.

Nick Ridicule
What happened?

Jason Hawk
She’s mad cause of the ab thing, oh well, she’ll get over it. I have to go give Alison her gift.

Nick Ridicule
Really?

Jason Hawk
They are my abs Nick, and I don’t really know what to get Alison, and she really likes my abs. Plus she said I could stick my face between her breasts and…

Nick Ridicule
Dude.

Jason Hawk
Anyway, I’m going to my locker room to get ready for her. I’ll see you for our match.

Nick Ridicule
Alright.

Jason Hawk walks away and the camera follows him. Jason Hawk walks down the hall quickly, then goes into his locker room as the shot fades to ringside.

Cornell - Over the past month we’ve watched Bobby Ocean and Angelica McPherson go back and forth, trying to get rid of each other from the NLWF.

Greed - At OWN, Bobby Ocean won his match, removing Angelica McPherson as the GM and Booker, giving the power of the NLWF back to Brenton Cyrus, but Bobby Ocean paid for winning!

Cornell - It was revealed that Death Angel and Angelica McPherson are a couple!

Greed - Death Angel went on to beat the hell out of everyone, then defended the Dream Championship for a fifth time, receiving the championship case for his amazing accomplishment!

Cornell -Now we’re going to see a two on one handicap match, where the only way to win is if someone tosses in the towel, begging the referee to end the match.

Greed - Death Angel invited the parents of Bobby and Carver here tonight, and they are seated in the front row to watch this thing!

Angelica McPherson talks to Death Angel from the ring apron, as he stares across the ring at Bobby Ocean and Carver Ocean. The referee asks everyone if they are ready, then he calls for the bell.

Throw in the Towel Match

- Death Angel w/Angelica McPherson [vs] Bobby Ocean & Carver Ocean -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel runs across the ring and dives at the Ocean Brothers. Carver Ocean shoves Bobby Ocean out of the way, then is splashed in the corner by Death Angel.

Cornell - It’s freakish for a 9 foot tall man who weighs 600 pounds to run across the ring, but Death Angel finds a way to defy all logic.

Greed - Yeah at all times.

Death Angel grabs Carver Ocean by the throat with both hands, then he throws him across the ring. Bobby Ocean stands up and is kicked to the back of the head by Death Angel. Bobby Ocean falls down to the mat and Death Angel steps on his back, crushing him with all of his weight.

Cornell - Death Angel using Bobby Ocean as a surfboard or skateboard!

Greed - The only hope the Ocean Brothers have is if they work together, but Death has already separated them.

Death Angel steps off of Bobby Ocean, then looks at Carver Ocean starting to get up. Death Angel walks over and lifts Carver Ocean up above his head with a military press. Death Angel runs and throws Carver Ocean over the top rope, sending him flipping and crashing down into the ringside floor.

Cornell - Tossing him like a rag doll, then beating up Bobby.

Greed - Great strategy, ever since Death Angel returned he’s been a brand new monster of a man, and it’s all thanks to Angelica McPherson!

Death Angel walks over and lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet. Death Angel holds Bobby Ocean up, then starts laughing before delivering a massive head butt to him that sends him flipping backwards over the ropes, and to the ring apron.

Cornell - Massive head butt from Death Angel, but when your head weighs as much as DA’s head does, it can be considered a deadly weapon!

Greed - He used it as a weapon.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up on the ring apron, then grabs him by the throat. Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up and throws him down to the ringside floor with a choke slam.

Cornell - From inside the ring Death Angel choke slams from the apron to the floor.

Greed - He’s dominating more this week than he did last week!

Angelica McPherson
That’s enough babe, finish them!

Death Angel leaves the ring and reaches underneath, pulling out a table. Death Angel throws the table over the top rope into the ring. Death Angel walks over and lifts Carver Ocean to his feet, then runs him towards the ring steps. Carver Ocean hit’s the steps with his legs and flips over them. Death Angel walks over to the steps and pulls them apart, then throws them into the ring.

Cornell - We’ve seen Nick Ridicule use the table and steps weapon combo, but never Death Angel.

Greed - Death Angel trains with Nick Ridicule constantly and it has made him better and more dangerous than ever!

Death Angel walks around the ring towards Bobby Ocean. He passes the ring post and is hit by a trashcan from Bobby Ocean. Bobby Ocean smashes the can over his head, again and again.

Cornell - Bobby has a trash can and he’s bending it over the head of Death Angel.

Greed - I’m shocked that it’s slowly DA down.

Bobby Ocean lifts the trash can over his head and runs at Death Angel who throat thrust uppercuts him, dropping him to the floor. Bobby Ocean stands up and Death Angel hits him with a knock out punch that separates Bobby Ocean from his senses.

Cornell - He’s out cold!

Greed - That’s what I was looking for! You aren’t going to hurt Death Angel with a shitty trash can.

Death Angel lifts Bobby Ocean up and rolls him into the ring. Angelica McPherson enters the ring and kicks Bobby Ocean to the ribs, then trash talks him. Death Angel enters the ring and sets up the table in the center.

Cornell - Momma and Poppa Ocean need to think about throwing in the towel before their sons get badly hurt.

Greed - I agree, Death Angel doesn’t care if they live or die, he does what Angelica wants, and she wants them dead!

Death Angel lifts the ring steps and puts the on the top turnbuckle.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - I don’t know, but it’s going to be very evil!

Angelica McPherson pulls Bobby Ocean to the ropes, then handcuffs him to the bottom rope. She sits him against the corner and slaps him across the face, then backs away. Death Angel lifts Carver Ocean up and puts him on the table.

Cornell - Looks like Mrs. Ocean is going to throw in the towel!

Greed - Yeah but Mr. Ocean is stopping her, he must hate his sons.

Death Angel climbs up to the top turnbuckle, then lifts the ring steps above his head. Death Angel throws the ring steps up and lets them land on Carver Ocean, putting him through the table.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Cornell - Death Angel throws the ring steps from the top rope, through Carver Ocean on the table!

Greed - and not only that, but they forced Bobby Ocean and their parents to watch that!

Mrs. Ocean jumps the rail and throws the towel into the ring.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Death Angel slides out of the ring and runs to the guardrail. He punches Mr. Ocean with his knock out punch, sending him falling down in the audience. Death Angel grabs Mrs. Ocean and rolls her into the ring as Bobby Ocean begins to struggle, handcuffed to the ropes.

Cornell - Oh shit, this is getting bad.

Greed - What are you talking about, this is awesome.

Death Angel enters the ring and lifts Mrs. Ocean to her feet. He holds her in front of Bobby Ocean who reaches out and screams at Death Angel. Angelica McPherson points at Bobby Ocean and laughs, then she grabs a microphone.

Angelica McPherson
I bet, when you thought it was a good idea to pick on me, to try to get me fired, you thought I was some defenseless woman, who would just give up and walk away! Not knowing that my man was Death Angel, the owner of the Dream Championship and the championship case holder! I bet you thought things were going to be ok for you without me as GM and booker, didn’t you?

Angelica McPherson laughs, then punches Mrs. Ocean to the face with a knock out punch of her own. Bobby Ocean continues to struggle, screaming and spitting as he’s forced to watch. Angelica McPherson kneels down near Bobby Ocean, just out of his reach.

Angelica McPherson
YOU WERE WRONG BITCH!

Death Angel runs and kicks Bobby Ocean to the face, then stomps him into the corner. Death Angel is pulled off of Bobby Ocean by Angelica McPherson, who gives him a kiss.

Cornell - gross.

Greed - Yeah, I’ll never get use to DA making out with a super hot chick.

Angelica McPherson
You want revenge Bobby? Then you’ll take on Death Angel at Trial By Combat. You’ll have the chance to avenge your brother, your father, your mother. But we pick the match type. Make him say yes babe!

Death Angel grabs Bobby Ocean’s head, then using his hands he makes Bobby Ocean move his lips and shake his head yes.

Angelica McPherson
Good. The match is going to be… A BLOOD, PRIDE, AND DEATH MATCH!

Death Angel makes Bobby Ocean nod his head again.

Angelica McPherson
Now kiss my feet.

Angelica McPherson walks over and Death Angel lowers Bobby Ocean’s face and rubs it against her foot.

Angelica McPherson
You’re disgusting!

Angelica McPherson kicks Bobby Ocean to the face, then grabs Death Angel and kisses him as the shot fades backstage to Ashley Matthews walking down the hall. She seems to be sneaking around, and she makes it to a locker room door, then opens it and looks around.

Ashley Matthews
Just the guy I needed to talk to.

She walks in and closes the door behind her as Revolution fades to commercial.

Last edited by Nick Ridicule on May 25th 2010, 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina I_vote_lcap100/100Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Empty Re: Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina

Post by Nick Ridicule May 25th 2010, 12:15 am

Revolution returns showing Nick Ridicule entering Alison Williams locker room. He looks around for her but she’s not there. Alison Williams girlfriend Katrina Costick walks up to Nick Ridicule.

Katrina Costick
Where did everyone go?

Nick Ridicule
I have no idea, I went to get Hawk, but where did Alison and Ashley go?

Katrina Costick
Lets go find them.

Nick Ridicule and Katrina Costick leave the locker room.

Nick Ridicule
You go that way and I’ll go this way.

Katrina Costick
Ok.

They each go in different directions, but the camera follows Nick Ridicule. He walks down the hall with a smile on his face, then walks up to a door and opens it, then steps inside as the shot fades to ringside where God’s Playground is set up with The Notorious K.I.D and Shadow Demon inside.

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Chambe

Cornell - What a beautiful structure it is.

Greed - Yeah, so beautiful, so deadly, just like the birthday girl. Happy Birthday Alison, I love you!

Cornell - But not as much as I love you Alison.

Greed - He’s lying, he’s a Megan O’Day lover. YOU ARE PERFECT ALISON!

Cornell - Happy birthday.

Greed - I… LOVE…. YOU!

Cornell - anyway… Up next Salvation fucks shit up!

Greed - WOOOOOOOO!

Inside the ring Shadow Demon attacks The Notorious K.I.D from behind.

Cornell - What the hell?

Greed - Another betrayal!

Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, then clotheslines him back down. Shadow Demon lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his shoulders.

Cornell - Here comes the Shadow Crusher.

Shadow Demon throws The Notorious K.I.D up, then drives a knee into his face. Shadow Demon pulls off his wig, then wipes his face off on his jacket. He pulls his jacket off and does the God pose.

Cornell - Brenton Fucking Cyrus!

Greed - What an attack on K.I.D!

Brenton Cyrus lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet, then throws him over the top rope and lets him crash down on the steel playground floor. Corey Casey makes his way down to the ring, holding a sledgehammer in one hand and straitjacket in the other.

Cornell - Salvation has returned to save NLWF once again, to remove the weak and promote the powerful.

Greed - If you do not align with the power of Salvation, you are destroyed by the power of Salvation!

Corey Casey walks up the steps and enters God’s Playground. Corey Casey looks at The Notorious K.I.D at his feet and he laughs, then tosses the Sledgehammer over the ropes and into the hand of Brenton Cyrus who catches it. Shadow Demon appears on stage, then runs down the ramp.

Cornell - We’re going to get to see a legitimate tag team match here!

Greed - Shadow should have stayed away!

Shadow Demon runs up the steps and enters the playground, then stops. Shadow Demon stares at Corey Casey, then looks inside the ring at Brenton Cyrus. Shadow Demon looks down at The Notorious K.I.D, then stomps him.

Cornell - That’s the real Shadow Demon this time and he’s decided not to be killed by the power of Salvation!

Greed - Smart.

Shadow Demon shuts the Playground door and the referee calls for the bell.

God’s Playground Match

Undisputed World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Undisputed Universal Championship

Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina ChampionshipMatch
- Brenton Cyrus & Corey Casey [vs] The Notorious K.I.D & Shadow Demon -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Corey Casey walks over and begins to put the straitjacket on The Notorious K.I.D. Shadow Demon stands back and watches, while Brenton Cyrus walks back and forth in the ring, dragging the sledgehammer on the mat.

Cornell - This is about to get ugly.

Greed - No one can save KID now, those chains around the playground are electrified!

Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D up, then drops him across the middle rope. Brenton Cyrus looks at The Notorious K.I.D hanging forward in the ring and he walks over. Brenton Cyrus grabs The Notorious K.I.D’s head for a DDT, then he jumps and he cutters him face first into the mat.

Cornell - With KID’s legs dangling on the rope, Brenton Cyrus hit’s the epiphany!

Greed - He might have broken his damn neck.

Corey Casey enters the ring, grabbing the straitjacket with one hand and dragging The Notorious K.I.D to the center of the ring. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his feet and Brenton Cyrus positions the sledgehammer in his hands. Brenton Cyrus smiles then holds up his hand, pointing his fingers like a gun at The Notorious K.I.D’s head.

Cornell - That’s exactly what he did to Chuck Matthews at OWN.

Brenton Cyrus brings the sledgehammer up and smashes it into the face of The Notorious K.I.D who goes limp, but remains up as Corey Casey holds him. Brenton Cyrus flips the sledgehammer over, then runs at The Notorious K.I.D and clotheslines him down, using the handle, and breaking it over his head.

Cornell - He breaks the sledgehammer in half!

Greed - If this is what happens when you beat Brenton Cyrus twice, I suggest Jason Hawk throw his match at Trial By Combat.

Corey Casey lowers The Notorious K.I.D down into a camel clutch. Corey Casey sits back on the hold with his hands around the neck of The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus backs up into the corner, then points at Shadow Demon who just continues to watch. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and delivers a punt kick to the skull of The Notorious K.I.D as Corey Casey releases him from the camel clutch.

Cornell - KID is destroyed.

Greed - I was shocked to see that he was even here for this match tonight, after what we saw at OWN.

Brenton Cyrus points at Corey Casey, then he lifts The Notorious K.I.D up to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D is gushing blood out of the top of his head. Corey Casey backs up to the corner, then runs and spears The Notorious K.I.D.

Cornell - Take it away John…

Greed - ANTI-CHRIST IMPACT!!!

Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D into DDT position. Corey Casey lifts The Notorious K.I.D up for a suplex and holds him in position. Brenton Cyrus steps forward then jumps and connects a picture perfect dropkick to the face of The Notorious K.I.D, causing Corey Casey to spin down with the jackhammer.

Cornell - Purified by God!

Greed - Awesome Tag Team name.

Brenton Cyrus insists Corey Casey get the pinfall as he backs to the corner. Corey Casey pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Cornell - Mercifully this one is over.

Greed - Thank God!

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and still the World Heavyweight and Universal Champions, Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey!

Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey hold up their belts as they stand over The Notorious K.I.D laid out in the center of the ring. Brenton Cyrus puts his foot on the face of The Notorious K.I.D and does his god pose, then he points down forming a gun with his fingers, this time firing one off into the skull of The Notorious K.I.D down on the mat.

Cornell - Corey Casey records Title defense number two here tonight, however this one was a lot easier then what’s next.

Greed - Same with Brenton, because next week they will fight or tag team champions in one on one matches. Corey Casey versus Nick Ridicule and Brenton Cyrus versus Jason Hawk, next week, I can’t wait!

Brenton Cyrus walks up to the camera and head butts it.

Brenton Cyrus
Salvation is back. Everyone take notice.

Brenton Cyrus head butts the camera a couple more times.

Brenton Cyrus
Salvation.

The shot fades from Brenton Cyrus to Alison Williams sneaking around backstage. She looks around to see if anyone notices her. Alison Williams reaches into her shirt, and underneath her bra, then pulls out a pack of tic tacs. She pours a couple out onto her hand, then tosses them into her mouth, and returns them to her bra. She takes a deep breath, then takes a step forward and looks around cautiously. Alison Williams takes a step forward and reaches for the door handle, then stops. She lifts her skirt up higher, then repositions her breasts, and walks into the dark room, closing the door behind her.

Alison Williams
Hello Sexy.

Revolution returns outside the room Alison Williams went into. Moans are heard from inside, and down the hall Ashley Matthews and Katrina Costick are walking towards the room.

Ashley Matthews

Do you hear that?

Katrina Costick
It sounds like Alison.

They walk towards the door and Ashley Matthews reaches out to open it, but stops.

Ashley Matthews
What are you guys doing?

Jason Hawk and Nick Ridicule walk up.

Nick Ridicule
We’re looking for Alison, I went and got Hawk to come help.

Jason Hawk
I’m hide and seek champion of the world! BEAT THAT!

Nick Ridicule
Why are you two just standing here?

Ashley Matthews
We’re not just standing here, listen..

Moans continue to come from beyond the room, and all four people look at the door. Katrina Costick steps forward and opens the door, filling the small closet with light, and revealing Alison Williams sitting on a ladder, her legs spread, with someone’s head between her legs.

Alison Williams
Don’t stop, that’s what I like.

Katrina Costick
…Ali…

Alison Williams opens her eyes with a smile on her face, but the smile quickly goes away. She looks at everyone staring at her, then looks at Nick Ridicule.

Alison Williams
Nick?

Alison Williams grabs onto the Mohawk sticking out from under her skirt, then pulls out Dean Diamond.

Alison Williams
THEFUCK!?!?!?

Alison Williams puts her foot on Dean Diamond’s face, then kicks him away from her as she slides down the ladder. Alison Williams walks out of the closet.

Alison Williams
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!

Alison Williams kicks Nick Ridicule to the balls, then punches him with a right hook to the eyes that drops him to the ground.

Alison Williams
YOU FUCKING BITCH!

Alison Williams spits on Nick Ridicule, then runs away crying.

Nick Ridicule
FUCK!!! MY FUCKING BALLS!

Ashley Matthews drops down and comforts Nick Ridicule. Katrina Costick starts crying, then runs away in the opposite directions as Alison Williams. Jason Hawk moves to follow Katrina Costick, then he turns around to follow Alison Williams.

Jason Hawk
Nick, how are your balls?

Nick Ridicule
FUCK DUDE!

Jason Hawk
Ok, now who do I go after?

Jason Hawk turns around and walks into Dean Diamond who continuously wipes off his mouth, and licks his lips.

Jason Hawk
Who the fuck are you?

Dean Diamond
I’m Dean Diamond!

Jason Hawk
Alison was getting head from the janitor!

Jason Hawk runs the direction Katrina Costick went. Dean Diamond walks out of the closet and looks down at Ashley Matthews and Nick Ridicule.

Dean Diamond
Thanks.

Dean Diamond waves at Ashley Matthews and walks away with a smile on his face. The shot fades to commercial

Revolution returns from commercial ringside, where Nick Ridicule, Jason Hawk, and a majority of the fans in the front rows are throwing steel chairs into the ring.

Cornell - Welcome back to Revolution, and for some reason our tag Team champions are filling the ring with chairs, and the fans here have joined them.

Greed - Monkey see monkey do.. Oh wait, we’re not in Africa! HA HA HA!

Chairs hit the Hawk’s Nest Structure, some land on top, the ring fills up with a pile of chairs. Nick Ridicule grabs a microphone and starts to climb up the leg of the Hawk’s Nest Structure. Jason Hawk enters the ring and uses a steel chair to block chairs that fly in.

Nick Ridicule
MATT GRAY!!

Nick Ridicule dodges chairs and continues to climb to the top of the Nest. Nick Ridicule steps up onto the nest, and picks up a steel chair. Nick Ridicule swings the chair, blocking chairs the fly at him, until he makes it to the middle of the nest. Nick Ridicule sit’s the chair down and has a seat. The fans stop throwing chairs as Nick Ridicule talks.

Nick Ridicule
It’s time Matt. It’s time for you to get your ass kicked! It’s time for you to be humbled. Get out here right now!

Inside the ring Jason Hawk swings on the monkey bars.

Cornell - If I was Matt Gray and Ryan Apollos, I would not want to fight the team of Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk here tonight.

Greed - Yes, this has been intimidating, but not too intimidating to give up the North American Title, and lose a shot at the NLWF and Tag Team titles, here they come!

Ryan Apollos and Matt Gray walk out onto the stage, then down the ramp and stop as Nick Ridicule stands up.

Nick Ridicule
Let me warn you Matt. If you step into this ring, I will take one of the many steel chairs lying around, and I will use it to bash your skull in until there is nothing left. If you want to live to see another day, you’ll do the smartest thing you’ve ever done, and you’ll walk away from this match here tonight. If you step into this ring with me, I will not leave until you are dead! I dare you to come fight me. I fucking DARE YOU..

Matt Gray and Ryan Apollos continue to walk down the ramp. Matt Gray stops and he starts the back up. Matt Gray pats Ryan Apollos on the back, then turns around and walks away up the ramp. Ryan Apollos follows Matt Gray up the ramp.

Ryan Apollos
What are you doing?

Nick Ridicule throws his chair and it manages to hit Ryan Apollos to the back of the head, dropping him.

Cornell - Amazing throw!

Greed - If I was Matt Gray I would have walked away too. That was the most intimidating pre match I’ve ever seen!

Jason Hawk leaves the ring and runs up the ramp, then grabs Ryan Apollos and drags him down to the ring. Jason Hawk lifts Ryan Apollos, then tosses him into the ring. Matt Gray watches from the top of the stage as Nick Ridicule drops down into the ring.

Hawk’s Nest

No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
NLWF North American Championship
NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Titles
Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina MainEvent
Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina ChampionshipMatch
- Nick Ridicule & Jason Hawk [vs] Matt Gray & Ryan Apollos -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ryan Apollos stands up, slipping on top of chairs, then turns around into a Nick Kick to the face. Jason Hawk grabs a chair and climbs to the top rope, then jumps off and leg drops it onto Ryan Apollos on the stack of chairs.

Cornell - Hawk’s Nest, Chair match?

Greed - Weirdest show ever! Happy Birthday Alison!

Nick Ridicule lifts Ryan Apollos up for a crucifix power bomb. Nick Ridicule throws Ryan Apollos and he lands on top of the chair stack. Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk go to the corners, then climb to the top turnbuckle. They jump and grab the monkey bars, then swing to the middle.

Cornell - Fastest Hawk’s nest match?

Greed - Matt Gray isn’t moving at the top of the stage.

Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk punch through the box and pull out all the belts, then climb up to the top of the nest.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, and still champions, Nick Ridicule and Jason Hawk.

Cornell - Lazy bitch! Still the Undisputed Tag Team Champions, still the NLWF Champion, and New North American Champion!

Greed - She should have been fired back when she called Brenton, Brandon last year!

Nick Ridicule holds up his tag team title, the NLWF title, and the North American Title while Jason Hawk holds up his Tag team title. Nick Ridicule picks up his microphone.

Nick Ridicule
Matt, you saved yourself tonight. But, you wont be able to save yourself at Trial by Combat. Since it’ll be you and I, one on one inside The End Game!

Cornell - WHOA! But Nick Ridicule is supposed to fight Corey Casey next week.

Greed - We were supposed to have the contract signing up next!

Nick Ridicule hands Jason Hawk the North American Title then climbs down the nest and drops down ringside. Nick Ridicule walks over and grabs the Trial By Combat contract to fight for the Universal title.

Nick Ridicule
Chuck, you’ve got a contract to sign.

Cornell - He’s going to give up his shot!

Greed - Damn it Nick, why would you go against Salvation? Didn’t you listen to Brenton at all tonight? Align or die!

Chuck Matthews walks down the ramp and meets Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule
Corey already signed it.

Nick Ridicule hands the contract to Chuck Matthews and he signs it.

Cornell - Corey Casey versus Chuck Matthews at Trial by Combat.

Greed - DAMN IT!

Corey Casey

Very cute. Nick Ridicule knows that I was prepared to take the NLWF Championship from him at Trial By Combat, so he gives up his shot to Chuck Matthews.

Corey Casey walks out onto the stage standing next to Matt Gray.

Corey Casey

Once I destroy you at Trial By Combat Matthews, Salvation will prove to be more powerful than ever before. Once I defend the Universal Championship against you next week, it will prove once and for all that I am better than you!

Chuck Matthews takes the microphone from Nick Ridicule.

Chuck Matthews

Corey shut the fuck up! I’m so sick of you, and fighting you! This has to be it, it has to be our final encounter!

Corey Casey

I agree. This one will prove who the better man is, once and for all. We have played several amazing games of chess, only to be one game away from crowning a true winner.

Chuck Matthews

Right whatever, that’s why I think the Freedom Championship should be on the line. Considering you were the last champion, and should have a rematch for the belt.

Corey Casey

Hmm, I agree with that. I accept!

Chuck Matthews

Perfect. With the Freedom Title on the line, I get to choose the match stipulation for Trial By Combat.

Corey Casey

Wait, I don’t accept!

Chuck Matthews

To late, verbal contract, and I’ve got witnesses. So with the Freedom Title on the line, I need to pick a match type for it to be defended in. Since you were clearly suckered into this, I already know the match type I choose.

Corey Casey
Name it then!

Chuck Matthews

It’s a match I’ve never lost. A match never before seen in the NLWF! It’s called a Devastation Match! Checkmate asshole!

Cornell - HOLYSHIT!

Greed - FUCK! Chuck Matthews tricked Corey Casey into a Devastation match!

Corey Casey starts laughing.

Chuck Matthews

What’s so funny?

Corey Casey

How predictable you are.

Chuck Matthews

Is that so?

Corey Casey

Although, when Brenton told me that Nick would give up his title shot to you, told me you would offer me a shot at the Freedom Title, because of a “Chuck Matthews Master Plan!” to get me into a Devastation Match, I thought he was crazy. But God knows his stuff.

Brenton Cyrus appears on the titantron. He has a smile on his face and his eyes are closed. He laughs a little, then opens his eyes.

Brenton Cyrus

Hi Chuck. How’s it going? You look a lot better than you did last week, laid out at my feet. I’ll talk to you in a second, the first thing I want to do is talk to Nick Ridicule and the NLWF Fans. I noticed a few people booing me earlier tonight, and I just wanted to say, I’m not the bad guy. Corey Casey is not the bad guy. Chuck Matthews is the bad guy, he’s always been the bad guy, and he always will be the bad guy. You didn’t witness a betrayal last week, you witnessed a redemption. Last year when Chuck stabbed me, Salvation died. This year when I stabbed Chuck, Salvation was revived and is more alive, more powerful than ever.

Cornell - After what we’ve seen over the past two weeks it’s hard to disagree.

Greed - It’s impossible to disagree, Salvation is truly back, and better than ever.

Brenton Cyrus

So Chuck, you think you got a checkmate? Don’t you know that no one knows you better than I do? Don’t you realize that I can see inside that giant head of yours, that I can see the hamster on it’s wheel, running for its life. If you don’t believe me that I knew your plan here tonight, then just look at the contract. You’ll read that the Freedom Title stipulation has been added, along with the Devastation Match.

Chuck Matthews looks at the contract and smiles.

Brenton Cyrus

Nick, I’m truly disappointed in you, however I don’t blame you for doing what you did. You’re a class act my friend, and you know that whenever you want it, your position as a God in Salvation is right where you left it.

Brenton Cyrus laughs.

Brenton Cyrus

I guess it’s my move, right Matthews? Well, just look at the other stipulation that’s been added to the match.

Chuck Matthews flips through the pages and reads something on the contract, then looks at the screen and shakes his head.

Cornell - Whatever he added to that contract has Chuck shaken up pretty bad.

Greed - What does it say?

Brenton Cyrus

Checkmate motherfucker!

Cornell - What did he add to the contract?

The lights in the arena go off.

Greed - Damn it Death Angel, now is not the time!

The lights go back on, revealing Jason Hawk and Ryan Apollos have disappeared from the ring.

Cornell - I need to find out what Brenton added to the contract!

Greed - Go Tommy go!

Tommy Cornell walks over and approaches Chuck Matthews. Tommy Cornell runs back over to the announce table and puts his headset back on.

Greed - What is it?

Cornell - It’s… A Live or Die Match!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina I_vote_lcap100/100Alison Williams Birthday Bash: World War Tour Event IV: Buenos Aires, Argentina Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down