NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZW IV

Go down

CZW IV Empty CZW IV

Post by Aaron O'Shea March 29th 2010, 12:32 pm

CZW IV CaseyApollosMain-1

Go on and save yourself!
Take it out on me!
Go on and save yourself!
Take it out on me!
Go on and save yourself!
Take it out on me! Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!!!

Fireworks explode from the small entrance ramp at the back of the bar, with everyone inside screaming at the top of their voices.
Fan made signs can be seen while the camera spins through the crowd.
“ETA-worst diss in the world” “Matthews will you ever win?” “HGR?” “Draft me!”

Welcome everybody to CZW. This is our fourth show and what a show we have for you, Live from Ground Zero bar and grill. After last weeks amazing turn of events last week, our owner Aaron O'Shea has a lot to say to the owners of HGR whatever that is, and of course Nick Ridicule also because he runs Sacrifice Wrestling. Oh and FTWA if you want to count it but I doubt you do. We will have an appearance later on tonight by the boss and he will give us his thoughts and insight into this so called brand warfare. But first lets take an in depth look of the lesser matches, as we are just like those matches, less awaited but extremely talent filled. At this coming Mondays, Pay Per View extravaganza, when NLWF, our father company presents live from The Superstar Stadium in San Diego, California. WAR GAMES 2! Lets take a look.

The video package opens with the War Games logo and sounds of the shows theme song.
This year at War Games, the card is set to be the biggest night in NLWF history as we see gladiators face off against eachother.

Bobby Ocean vs Carver Ocean.

With these two brothers, blood is certainly thicker than water as they both look to take down their siblings to shine bright on the biggest stage of them all, the greatest event in History: War Games 2.
With the suprising entrance into Revolution last week, Carver took down his brother with concussing circumstances. After attacking his brother the previos week as well.

The video show Carver jumping from the casket and smashing Bobby across the head with a pipe and ripping off the Lars Jansen mask, revealing himself to the unconcious Bobby Ocean.

With one swift blow to the head froma lead pipe, Carver ignited the fire between Bobby and himself. With this match certain to explode as our opening bout. War Games is certainly starting off with a bang.
Bobby Ocean vs Carver Ocean. Sibling Rivalry at it's worst!

The video package ends and goes back to the announcers table where Mike Tucker is standing by.

That was only our first video of an in depth look at War Games, throughout the night we will be annalising each match. Now we go backstage to Rick Christian who is talking to Maddox Li, everyones favourite fuck up! Rick?

Rick is shown backstage as he stands next to Maddox Li.

Yes I am here with the asian sensation so to speak. Maddox with your record witting pretty at 0-3, and you being beaten to a pulp every time you step into a ring, why the hell do you keep coming back?

Why? I am a fucking wrestler Rick. Why does a yoy-yo come back up when thrown down? Because it's what it is meant to do. I have the passion it takes to become great in this business because I wont give up. I can become champion some day.

But with you being clearly smaller and not much faster than most of our roster, do you really see yourself becoming champion soon?

Of course everything cant be perfect because then you would be God. I am not god.

Clearly.

Okay man, ouch. Yeah I am not perfect and I'm trying to work on that by training every day and working my ass off in every match, even if I get my ass handed to me on most occasions. But eventually I will hit that streak where I become great. With that confidence I will steamroll my way through the record books and eventually when of course I gain my tenth or so title and become the greatest ever performer in the history of wrestling, I will be inducted into the NLWF Hall of Fame. The last title I will need.

That's a lot to live up to considering how your record is right now. How much time is this going to take?

Well I am only young. I'm 17 so it will take time. I'm thinking when I retire at the age of let's say 35 I will have done enough to get my Hall of Fame call up.

35? so you have your career planned out then.

Of course, everyone has a plan. Whether that comes to, I dont know. But I will do my best to make it happen. Confucius say, Maddox is rocketing to the top.

Well alright then, I respect your heart. Get going. Your match is next.

Maddox runs past the camera view then out towards the entrance ramp leaving Rick just enough time to sign off.

Well there you have it. Maddox Li, future Hall of Famer? I dont know. Let's find out. Back to you at ringside Mike.

The camera cuts back to the ring area where Maddox is already making his way to the ring, slapping hands with all fans that put their hands out.

Yeah, this is sure to be a great match if it goes the way Maddox wants it to go. Of course it's highly unlikely as he is 200/1 to win tonight, and that's before any opponent was announced for him. Let's find out who his opponent is now though.

The music hits as the ring announcer get's the mic.

And his opponent, “The Hardcore Hero” Thumbtack Jack.

Wow look at this guy. I remember back when I used to make youtube videos criticising wrestling that NLWF were fucking idiots for hiring him, I was of course right at that point however I followd his career along with many others in the independents. He mostly wrestles in extreme feds, and is not much of a wrestler. I think Aaron O'Shea may have done Maddox a favour here but calling this guy up to the roster. He must. Why get this out of shape drunkard to the roster. I can see his beer belly from a mile away.

Thumbtack Jack gets in the ring and raises his arms as the crowd looks on, and he doesnt get much of a reaction. The ref gets in the middle of the ring and asks both competitors are they ready then calls for the bell.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

As the bell sounds both men start to circle the ring, both swiping there arms in to try get the upper hand. Thumbtack runs at Maddox as he reaches the corner. Maddox moves and Jack hits his chest off the turnbuckle. Maddox immediately goes for a roll up, for a quick win.
1.2.Kickout!

Jack kicks out and Maddox gets up cracking his fingers. He pick ups jack and throws him in the turnbuckle. Maddox starts to kick Jack to the stomach until he is in the sitting position. Maddox raises his arms to get the crowd pumped getting some reaction. He backs up and then runs full speed to land on Jack with a Broncocuster. The crowd then get behind him as he bounces up and down. Maddox gets off and pulls jack into the centre of the ring. Maddox tries for a pin.
1.2.Kickout!
Jack just kicks out and Maddox sighs as he gets off Jack. Maddox goes outside to the apron and awaits Jack to stand up. When he does Maddox lifts himself up and bounces off the top rope with a diving clothesline. Jack drops and Maddox rolls across half the ring when he lands. Maddox stands up and climbs the turnbuckle. Jack stands up and Maddox leaps from the top rope but is met with a boot as he plumets down. Jack tries for a quick pin.
1.2.Kickout!
Jack stands up clearly aggetated and drops out of the ring. He looks under and grabs out a burlap bag. He gets back in the ring and pours the contents of the bag across the mat, his namesake Thumb tacks. Jack picks up Maddox ready for his finisher, ad Thumbtack DDT. He has his head lockec but Maddox gets out and spins under his arm. Maddox grabs Jack and DDT's him down to the thumbtacks. Maddox lands on his back, which is on the thumbtacks and rolls around in pain. Jack is down, and Maddox turns him over. Maddox then moves towards the turnbuckles slowly. He stands up and climbs the turnbuckle now with the crowd behind him fully. He is ready for his finisher the Frog Splash but just as he tries for it, Chris Matthews runs from the back and throws him off the turnbuckle. Maddox tries to get up and is met by a wicked Spear, leaving him limp on the mat. Chris carries Jack on top of Maddox.

Here is your winner, Thumbtack Jack!

Chris walks away through the crowd, as they boo him wildly. He smiles at Maddox as he tries to look up at him. Chris then turns around and walks backstage. When he gets there, he is met by Rick Christian who is running towards him.

Chris! Chris! Why did you just out of nowhere attack Maddox Li?

It's fucking simple. I have more talent in my left nut than he has in his whole body. Yet he gets thrown a reject to squash, therefore losing his no win record. Whereas I have been cheated out of my matches against the best in the world. So how is it fair that I'm the only non winner?

There's no reason why you should attack him. Just win yourself.

Chris grabs Rick by his shirt.

Listen to me you scrawny fucker. I will not be talked down to by you!

No problem. I didnt mean it.

Rick looking nervous is let go by Chris, who then walks away. The camera then cuts to another video package for War Games 2.

For the second War Games, Chuck Fucking Matthews, fresh from his coma has set down his second annual No limit invitational. With this invitational, the winner will qualify for the championship case match later in the night. In any match Chuck would be considered a hot favourite to come out on top, but with the situation being that he doesnt know his opponent.
Rumours are all over the web on who it might be. Is it someone in the roster, or could it be a returning favourite?

The video package ends and shows Mike Tucker at the announcers table.

Ladies and Gentleman our next match is a hardcore match between “The Reflection of Perfection” Kendrick Dylan, and “Rough Justice” Rico Sutton.
Lets take a look at Kendrick Dylan, a star in the making after joining with CZW.

A video package opens, with a single spotlight on Kendrick Dylan who is posing in the middle of a wrestling ring, in a darkened room. A voice over starts of a man with a deep dramatic voice.

The Reflection of Perfection” Kendrick Dylan.
This young up and comer, made his mark on CZW since joining forces with the company by making permanent marks on his oppoenents bodies.

Video shows Kendrick smashing the barbed wire baseball bat into the back of Damien Spraxx, tearing the skin.

Growing up with the O'Day family as close personal friends, he couldnt avoid the love for wrestling withing the group. He joined along with his best friend Bobby O'Day, and both have had moderate success in the independent scene. Now he makes a name for himself on national television.

Video shows Kendrick giving a rose to a good looking female in the audience.

With his excellent way with the ladies, he has gained a huge support from the female wrestling fans. Women want him. Men want to be him.

Now with Kendrick undefeated since the company started up one month ago, The sky is the limit for this young man.

Video shows Kendrick posing on the second rope with a smirk on his face. Then he winks and the video package ends.

As the video ends, the cameras cut back to the entrance ramp where Kendrick Dylan is walking his way to the ring. He stops and drops his barbed wire baseball bat. Then walks over to a female member of the audience and points to his cheek. The woman kisses him then smells the rose he has in his hand and gives it to the woman who kissed him. Kendrick then walked away backwards still gazing at the woman, blowing her kisses. He grabs his baseball bat and strolls towards the ring. He walks up the steps slowly and then gets in the ring. He then stands on the second turnbuckle and puts his arms out as a sort of taunt to the crowd. When he hops down, he pulls his knee pads up a bit then the music of Rico Sutton plays through the bar.

Introducing his opponent, “Rough Justice” Rico Sutton!

Rico bursts through the curtain, and stops at the top of the ramp, he turns his head left and right quickly, looking at the crowd. Then he hops a few times pumping himself up. Rico then begins to walk down the ramp trying to avoid every outstreched hand. He reaches the ring and stares at Kendrick in the ring, trying to psyche him out but Kendrick waves his bat in the air and taunts him to bring it on. Rico walks to the steps and runs up them, stopping on the apron. He stares at Kendrick again, then gets in the ring He walks towards Kendrick quickly but the ref pushes him back to hsi corner. The ref then gets in the middle of the ring and signals for the bell.

[Ding, Ding]

The ref backs up to the ropes as both men walk to the centre and go head to head. Kendrick throws the bat outside the ring. Rico goes for a quick clothesline but kendrick ducks under and begins punching Rico in the head. Rico tries again for a clothesline after Kendrick gets a few punches in, but again Kendrick ducks under the attemted offence from Rico. Kendrick then grabs Rico by the arm and tries an irish whip, but Rico just stands still. Kendrick tries again, and again Rico stays still. Rico then irish whips Kendrick into the ropes and bends over. Kendrick comes back and stops himself before get big back body dropped, and kicks Rico in the chest. Rico swiftly stands up, as Kendrick immediately backs to the ropes and runs at Rico. Kendrick clotheslines Rico. Then kendrick runs at the ropes and runs towards then downed body of Rico, he hops over him and keeps running. Kendrick comes back again, Rico is up and then bends as Kendrick rusn towards, then he hopped over Rico. Kendrick bounces off the ropes again and when comes back he is met with a vicious headbutt to the chest by Rico Sutton. Kendrick drops to the floor and holds his chest, rolling on the mat. Rico backs up to the ropes then comes back and drops an elbow on the chest of Kendrick. Rico gets up and flips off the crowd, which results in the crowd booing him and even one fan throwing a plastic cup. Rico swipes it away as it goes past with a look on his face that says he thinks that throw was pathetic. Rico turns back to kendrick and picks him up, he then grabs Kendrick by the back of his neck and throws him over the top rope. Kendrick lands his ass on the apron then crashes to the protective pads on the outside. Rico drops out of the ring and walks over to Kendrick. Rico picks him up by the neck again, Kendrick elbows him in the stomach, and then grabs Rico by the neck. Kendrick throws Rico shoulder first into the steel steps. Kendrick leans against the ring apron and catches his breathe while holding his chest. Kendrick then gets up and picks up his barbed wire baseball bat. He walks towards Rico who is sitting with his back to the steel steps. Kendrick walks over and tries a golf swing at the sitting Rico, but he rolls out of the way and the bat hits the steel steps. Kendrick drops the bat and runs after Rico who is crawling away. Kendrick pulls Rico by one leg. Rico then turns over and kicks Kendrick off of him. Kendrick flies back into a few onlooking fans. Beer falls on kendrick as the fans stumble with their beverages. Kendrick gets up and wipes his face off, then gets an angry look on his face. Kendrick runs at Rico Sutton and big boots him to the mat. Kendrick looks under the ring and pulls out a table. He sets it up and then walks over to Rico Sutton, he picks him up and throws him into the corner post. Rico's shoulder again goes under pain as he smashes off the post and drops to the pads. Kendrick walks around to Rico and picks him up again. Kendrick leads him around the ring to the set up table. Kendrick lifts Rico on his shoulders and attempts an FU onto the table, but Rico comes free and Spinebusters Kendrick right through it. Rico stays on the pads, holding his shoulder. Both men begin to stir. Kendrick rolls from the table and Rico stands up. He lifts Kendrick and throws him in the ring. Rico rolls in after him. Rico then lifts himself up with the ropes, obviously by looking at him, feeling the full affects of the continous shoulder trauma. He picks up Kendrick and throws him against the ropes. Kendrick comes back and is spun by Rico like a Blackhole Slam, but before he is slammed Kendrick holds onto the arm of Rico Sutton and carries through into a Crossface. Rico is on the verge of tapping before pushing up and then eventually standing to his feet, Kendrick still hanging on. Rico wraps his arm around the sternum of Kendrick and sidewalk slams him down to the mat. Kendrick is laid out and Rico doesnt move he just stays covering him.
1.2.Kickout!
Kendrick just gets his shoulder up as Rico rolls off the “Reflection of Perfection”. Both me crawl to the ropes and pulls themselves up. Both men turn and make a quick run towards eachother. Rico tries for the clothesline but Kendrick ducks under, turns and connects with a backstabber. He drops down to Rico and covers for the pin.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

The ref raises the arm of Kendrick and helps him to his feet.

Here is your winner, “The Reflection of Perfection” Kendrick Dylan!

Kendrick gets up and limps towards his barbed wire baseball bat, holding his back. He picks up the bat and walks over to Rico Sutton. Rico pulls himself up with the ropes, and when he turns around. His forehead is sliced by a wicked smash of the barbed wire covered sports untensil. Rico drops as drops of his blood do from his head. Kendrick falls back to the ropes, and then rolls out of the ring. He limps up the ramp, and when he gets there Chris Matthews walks out from behind the curtain and slaps him on the shoulder. Chris walks back out of the arena with Kendrick Dylan.

The camera cuts to another promo for War Games 2.

The Undisputed Women's World Championship!
A match in which two women who have serious history together face off, one more time. Both joined together by one being, Brenton Cyrus. Alison Williams, has been the love of Brentons life for the past few months but has since departed ways with Brenton because of the birth of his first child with his former partner Megan O'Day. With the birth of his child Brenton has given up on Alison to focus more on the family side of things. Which could only leave, Alison bitter towards Megan.
Megan has not been in the ring since her pregnancy was revealed to the world, and in terms of physical and mental fitness cannot be in anywhere near the condition to fight. With the birth of her second child just weeks ago. Although she is a natural born fighter, the physically fit Alison Williams will be sure to capitalize on the weakened condition of her Championship, and sexual competitor.

Megan O'Day vs Alison Williams
for
The Undisputed Womens World Championship.

The video package ends and shows Mike Tucker at the announcers table.

Ladies and Germs, our next match is a few weeks in the making. Since our very first show. Lets take a look.

The video package opens in the office of Aaron O'Shea. James Shark burst in the office and stares down Chris Armstrong. The walks to Aaron O'Shea.

I'm not on the fucking card?!?

Prove yourself.

The clip turns to the match of Kristofer Kaos and Chris Armstrong. Chris pins Kaos, and then climbs to the top turnbuckle, and celebrates. James Shark runs from behidn the curtain and attacks Chris. Giving him a Knockout Punch to the back of the head.
Aaron voice from earlier is heard, quietly at the end of the video package.

Make an impact.

The video ends as James Shark stands over Chris Armstrong.

Music blasts through the arena as James Shark walks past the curtain. He arrogantly walks to the ring. Just as he reaches the end of teh ramp, Chris Armstrong runs up behind him and clotheslines James to the ground. Chris taunts James on the ground and then throws James into the ring after he picks him up off the ground. Chris steps over the top rope and stands in the middle of the ring as James starts to get up. Chris runs at James who is bent over and running knees him into the jaw. James shoots upright as Chris keeps running, bounces off the ropes, comes back and clotheslines James to the mat. Chris punches his chest screaming at the crowd getting them pumped up. Chris walks over to the turnbuckle. He lifts himself so he's standing and the second ropes inside the ring. When James gets up Chris leaps off the rope for a diving clothesline, but James rolls under the attempted clothesline and scurries quickly to Chris. He grabs the arm of Armstrong and twists it between his legs , dropping down with a Kamora hold.
Chris is screaming in pain and the ref constantly asks him if he wants to give up. Chris, pulls his arm, and although it was sickeningly painful he escapes. James gets up and stalks Chris as he crawls to the turnbuckle. He gets to one knee when James continues his attack by laying in wicked punches to Chris's ribs and injured arm. Chris screams in pain and rolls out of the ring, retreating so he can recover. James rolls out after and kicks his arm. Chris stumbles forward a bit. James continues to bully Chris, by grabbing his arm, and pulling sharply trying to dislocate his shoulder. James walks over to the steel post and puts Chris's arm around it. James pulls his amr out then swings Chris's arm full force into the unrelentless steel. Chris drops again to the mat, holding his arm, and biting his fist, trying to relocate the pain. James pulls out a steel chair from the time keepers area. He smashes it across the shoulder of Chris Armstrong, then does it again. James now toying with Chris, starts slapping him in the back of the head. Chris gets up and blocks a slap, then punches James in the face. James falls back but is pushed forward to Chris again by the onlooking fans. Another punch and James then scurries to the ring. Chris follows after him and when he gets in is met by a shoulder barge. Chris drops to the ring ropes. James gets Chris's arm and wraps them up in the top and middle ropes. Chris unable to move or block is trying to kick off James, but he keeps getting punches to the ribs of Chris Armstrong. Chris is screaming, but nothing can save him. The ref tries to pull the ropes over, but James keeps laying in hayemakers to the ribs, every time he punches, his ribs crack one by one. The ref continues to try but he cant. Chris eyes glaze as James just with so many punches in quick succesion. Chris eventually stops moving and the ref has to call it.

[Ding, Ding, Ding]

Here is your winner by result of a Knockout! James Shark!

James grabs the mic off the announcer, and then gets back in the ring as the refs, and EMT's untrap Chris from the ropes.

If this doesnt prove it. I dont know what will. It is clear to you all now that I am the most dangerous man in a wrestling ring. I am the best competitor in the whole of CZW! So I have one question. When the hell will I get my Heavyweight title? I know I am the rightful face of CZW. And I have just proven that I'm better than that paper champion, corporate puppet. So tell me O'Shea. Wheres my strap?

James waits in the ring andentually sees that Aaron is not answering. He leaves the ring and then the next video package starts up.

Dereck Wallace vs Rawrlurb

In the kast few weeks, the Scotsman, Derek Wallace has established himself as a great young star in the NLWF. When he won the championship from Rawrlurb he was sky rocketed into superstardom and etched in history as a champ.
With the match coming up at War Games 2, Rawrlurb looks set to regain what in her eyes is rightfully hers.
These two have just started to feud with eachother but already the two competitors can be seen as threats to eachother. This is truly going to be a close contest between Rawrlurb and Wallace.

The video package ends and goes backstage to the locker room of Chris Matthews. Chris is standing beside Kendrick Dylan holding his baseball bat.

Okay Chris, I got the plan. So when?

You'll know when the time is right.

Yeah. It's good being a team again. Nothing can stop us.

No one!

The camera cuts back to the arena where a new face Keith Axel has made his way to the ring. He is standing in the ring waiting for Chris Matthews to come out. As they are opponents.
Chris's music hits and he walks to the ring, smirking at Keith as he looks on. Chris climbs the turnbuckle and as he is about to enter the ring, kendrick dylan out of the crowd slides in and smacks keith in the back of the head with his bat. Chris gets in the ring and grabs Keith's head, they lift him up. Chris backs off to the ropes. Keith is now standing with Chris on front of him and Kendrick behind him. Then they get him with their new tag finisher.
Chris runs and spears Keith, at the same time Kendrick leaps up and brings Keith down with a bakcstabber, so keith is hit from both sides at the same time. Keith rithes in pain as he holds his back and stomach. Coughing and spitting out some blood. Kendrick grabs a mic and climbs to the second rope.

Now you know! James Shark, you can just wtach and shut up. If you had any doubts, now you know that WE are the most dangerous thing in this federation. We now declare that we will be the men that lead CZW into the top of the indy ratinsg war. Can you think of two men, who receive more viewers than us. Especially in the womens market. Am I right Chris?

You couldnt be more right. Now the Wingmen will shoot to the top of this fed then we'll take on bigger opposition. But that's neither the time or the place. By the way that move right their is the One Night Stand. In case you want to tell Keith what he was hit with when he becomes concious. Enough of that. Back to the issue at hand. Sacrifice and HGR or whatever your called. We are gonna....

Kasabians- Club Foot blasts through the bar as Aaron O'Shea, the CZW owner walks out from behind the curtain. He walks to the ring and steps inside the ropes. He grabs the mic of Chris and starts talking.

You idiots. I'm happy you two want to fucking win the ratings war for us. But we have a draft coming up. So save yourselfs. Theres no point getting worked up about being a team if your on different shows.
Now to my brand opponents. Sacrifice Wrestling I here is now run by that fucking whore Ashtyn Sky as their GM. This just fuels my hate and eagerness to beat the holy hell out of the fed.
Enough about them, I need to address what happened at the end of last weeks show. I was attacked in the darkness and spray painted on, with green paint. With this week opening up I found out what that meant. It turns out that little twerp Jason Hawk wants to fight me too. He wants to use this new indy fed HGR to put me down.
You cant do it in the ring, so what makes you think you can do it in a board room? I laugh at it. But then again, I am eager to see if you have the power to even hold my jockstrap because right now, I dont see it. Lets see how it plays out.

Mike Tucker runs up to the ropes, and tells Aaron something. Aaron shakes his head.

Okay guys I got to go get my draft picks. Thanks for coming goodnight!

Aaron leaves the ring and the show ends with him walking past the curtain.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
CZW IV I_vote_lcap100/100CZW IV Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum