NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10

Go down

Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Empty Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10

Post by Brenton Cyrus March 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

The show fades in on the feet of two men. The shot slowly moves up until two painted faces show, the faces of Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising.

Andrew - We knew these men would be here tonight on Legacy!

Tommy - Shadow Demon and the man formerly known as Nick Ridicule, now known as the psychotic asshole.

Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising walk towards the arena and are immediately stopped by security. Security begins to part as Aaron O’Shea pushes his way to the front.

Aaron O’Shea

You thought you guys could just walk in and ruin the main event? You believed I would just bend over and let you guys ruin my shot at the Undisputed Championship at War Games? You are as dumb as your face paint would lead me to believe and I’ll give you two options. Option A you can turn around and go back to the circus sideshow you crawled out of! Or Option B, I tell these men, my personal strike force, to make sure you two never walk again. So what’s it going to be.

Phoenix Rising takes a step forward ready to fight, but Shadow Demon puts his arm out to stop him. Shadow Demon begins counting the security guards.

Aaron O’Shea

I have a 22 man team and each one of them has MMA training and are prospects for my CZW promotion. I suggest you two listen to the vice president of the NLWF, and take your walking papers. You weren’t booked here tonight for a reason, you both have become irrelevant.

Aaron O’Shea turns around and pushes through his security team, he makes it to the back and steps into the arena before looking back.

Aaron O’Shea

If they try to get in, I want them destroyed!

Aaron O’Shea enters the arena and shuts the door leaving Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising outside the Showtime Arena with the Strike Force guarding the building. The camera fades to the opening video for Revolution: Legacy XVI

“Legacy always found a way to compete in the NLWF, the only time Legacy lost in the ratings was when Salvation was dominating Direct Hit and for the first few episodes of the show.”

“The Cyrus era of Legacy, created some of the greatest legends in NLWF history.”

“It was the start of the modern day of NLWF, once Legacy was taken over by Brenton Cyrus, it completely changed the landscape of the wrestling industry.”

“For the new era of the NLWF, they never got to experience the thrill of Legacy, they never got to make a name for themselves on one of the flagship programs…”

TONIGHT… That Changes… The Modern Gladiators of the No Limit Wrestling Federation take a step back and do battle at the show that paved the way for them in the NLWF.

Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 RevolutionLogo
Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 LegacyLogo

The show begins and fireworks explode out of the Legacy Stage. The announcers table is up by the entrance ramp overlooking the crowd towards the ring and the camera moves in on the announcers.

Andrew - Welcome to the show that made us, welcome to the show that made the NLWF, welcome to Legacy!

Tommy - LOOKS LIKE WE MADE IT, WOAHOOOO!!!!!! Sorry, I got wasted at the Legacy post show party at Brenton’s Mansion!

Andrew - There was a post show party?

Tommy - It’s ok Andrew, you weren’t invited. HAHA! But The undisputed Champion was there and he had a huge showdown with Corey Casey, where the two men began trash talking each other until KID and Brenton broke it up. Then KID confronted Brenton about the forklift incident from last week, and we even got to look at his son!

Andrew - You’re an asshole and on that note, let’s take you back to last week on Revolution!

Highlights of Revolution: Casey versus Hawk II begin to play showing all the best scenes from the last episode of Revolution. Following the highlights package the camera shows the crowd, trying to find the best signs.

“Text 90099 to Apollos Family relief fund” “When all else fails, put on a mask or some makeup!”
“Who is Phoenix Rising?” “I wish Mexican Samurai was alive to see this!”
“WE WANT DEATH ANGEL!” “and the new Undisputed Champion… SHADOW DEMON!”
“7 Day Curse!” “Derek Wallace Farted” “Corey Casey Cills! I mean KILLS!”

Andrew - What a special event last weeks show was, our debut on the versus channel, and one step closer to War Games 2!

Tommy - I’ve been counting down the days for months now, and I truly can’t wait for War Games. I had a dream about it the other night actually. It was…

Andrew - No one cares Tommy, if they did you would be a wrestler in the NLWF, and not an announcer.

Tommy - That’s true.

Andrew - Well, I thought tonight’s show was going to start off as a Tag Team match, but apparently we’re going backstage for some reason.

Tommy - I bet it’s Shane Bradley talking to someone for no reason at all.

The show cuts backstage to Shane Bradley on the floor being stomped on by a giant blue tailfin.

Andrew - whatthefuck?

The shot backs out to the Deep Sea Union attacking there opponents for the opening contest.

Frankie Dolphin
This is how we roll bitch!

Frankie Dolphin rolls on the floor then clotheslines Tora Takahashi over a table. Tora Takahashi flips back over the table and hit’s the floor. Frankie dolphin climbs up on top of the table and begins clicking.

Tommy - Andrew… I just got an awesome idea for a TV show “When Good Mascots, Go Bad!” No scratch that, “When Sea Creatures Attack on Land!”

Louie Lobster circles around, looking for anyone to get close enough to him to hit. He sees a steel chair and moves towards it, then sits down and waits for someone to get close. Barry Barracuda lifts Xtreme X up over his head for a military press, then walks towards Frankie Dolphin and the table.

Barry Barracuda

Ready Frankie?

Frankie Dolphin whistles and Barry Barracuda tosses Xtreme X towards the table. Frankie Dolphin jumps and flips while Xtreme X xrashes through the table. Frankie Dolphin lands on top of Xtreme X with the Dol-FIN-isher.

Andrew - Dol-FIN-isher 450 splash on Xtreme X!

Tommy - Great tag team move!

Referees run up and try to separate the Deep Sea Union from there opponents.

Frankie Dolphin
This is how Tag Team War starts!

The referees stop and Frankie Dolphin pins Xtreme X. Frankie Dolphin squeaks at the officials.

Frankie Dolphin
It’s falls count anywhere.

One referee motions his hand for them to ring the bell ringside, then he drops down and makes the count.

4 on 4 Tag Team War
Championship Case Qualifying Match

Deep Sea Union (Versus) Xtreme X, Tora Takahashi, Sweet Cheapshots, and Kendrick Dylan

[Ding Ding Ding]

-1-2-3-

Frankie Dolphin stands up and holds his arms up.

Andrew - That was the fastest match ever!

Tommy - Yeah it was!

Sweet Cheapshots runs up and super kicks Frankie Dolphin to the face.

Sweet Cheapshots
It’s also an elimination match!

The referee shrugs his shoulders and the other referees decide to officiate the match as well. Barry Barracuda clotheslines Sweet Cheapshots down. Barry Barracuda turns around and bicycle kicks Tora Takahashi to the face.

Andrew - Huge kick to the face of Tora.

Tommy - So… wait. What are the rules?

Sweet Cheapshots stands up and runs at Louie Lobster who’s not moving in the chair.

Andrew - Did he fall asleep?

Tommy - Probably.

Sweet Cheapshots jumps and dropkicks Louie Lobster off the chair. Louie Lobster gets up slowly and Sweet Cheapshots is ready for him and connects a vicious super kick to his face. Sweet Cheapshots pins Louie Lobster.

-1-2-3-

Aaron O’Shea

Wait! Wait! Wait!

Everyone stops fighting and looks at Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea

This isn’t the match you all were suppose to have. I’m throwing this match out and next week there will be real qualifying matches!

Frankie Dolphin stands up and gets into the face of Aaron O’Shea. Frankie Dolphin whistles at him.

Aaron O’Shea

Don’t whistle at me!

Aaron O’Shea whistles at Frankie Dolphin and head butts him slightly. Frankie Dolphin begins clicking at Aaron O’Shea, then Frankie Dolphin bumps Aaron O‘Shea slightly with his head. Aaron O’Shea tries to click at Frankie Dolphin but cant.

Aaron O’Shea

CLICK! How do you do that?

Frankie Dolphin begins clicking uncontrollably.

Aaron O’Shea

I don’t like your attitude!

Frankie Dolphin begins humping Aaron O’Shea who shoves him off.

Aaron O’Shea

GET THE HELL OFF OF ME! You assholes better be prepared for next week!

Aaron O’Shea speed walks away, a disgusted look on his face.

Andrew - looks like we’ll have to wait until next week to see who will be in the championship case match at War Games.

Tommy - Next week at Revolution XX, I’m so excited!

Barry Barracuda

This is bullshit!

Barry Barracuda kicks Kendrick Dylan to the face.

Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Key_art_versus

The show comes back from commercial and it shows a few security guards laid out by the back door. The shot moves into the arena where Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising are standing by. Shadow Demon starts laughing.

Shadow Demon

Looks like Aaron O’Shea forgot option c, where we break into Legacy and I join the main event to take back the Undisputed Championship!

Phoenix Rising

They always forget Option C.

Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising enter the arena and walk away.

Andrew - Looks like the Strike Force split up, and the Dark Heroes were able to take out a few of them and get in.

Tommy - It’s still a long time until the main event, I’m sure O’Shea will have them gone by the end of the night!

Andrew - Up next we’ll determine who’s next in line for the North American Championship.

Tommy - Last week we witnessed Lars Jansen get unmasked by RAWRLURB before the Hair versus Mask match even took place, now he wants another shot at the North American Title.

Andrew - But he’ll have to defeat the newcomer and Clan member Derek Wallace!

Tommy - We’ll soon find out if Wallace has what it takes to make it in the NLWF!

Both men are in the ring, but the referee is missing.

Andrew - Where is RAWRLURB?

Tommy - She’s under the announce table, taking care of yours truly!

Andrew - is she really?

Tommy - No, she actually shot me down and if I go near her she’ll beat the shit out of me.

Bobby Ocean gets sick of waiting and he runs across the ring to attack Derek Wallace. They ring the bell.

North American Championship #1 Contenders Match
Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Match
Guest Referee: RAWRLURB
Bobby Ocean (Versus) Derek Wallace

[Ding Ding Ding]

Bobby Ocean unloads several shots to the back of Derek Wallace then sends him to the ropes. Bobby Ocean ducks down looking to catch Derek Wallace with a back body drop, but Derek Wallace uses the roads to stop himself. Derek Wallace runs and kicks Bobby Ocean to the face dropping him down to the mat.

Andrew - Bobby Ocean tried to get an early advantage, but now the larger Derek Wallace has control.

Tommy - and the referee is still missing!

Derek Wallace picks Bobby Ocean up off the mat and gets hit with a low blow. Derek Wallace falls to the mat holding his balls and Bobby Ocean stands up and backs into the corner. Derek Wallace stands up slowly and Bobby Ocean charges out of the corner and hits him with a running knee lift. Derek Wallace stands up right and checks his mouth for blood with his hand. Bobby Ocean looks at Derek Wallace and he shakes his head then clotheslines him.

Andrew - Derek Wallace was only pissed off by that knee lift.

Tommy - From what I’ve heard from a few guys backstage, Derek Wallace has the shortest temper in the NLWF.

Derek Wallace stands up and stomps Bobby Ocean into the mat viciously, connects boots to his face, limbs and body. Derek Mason backs up to the corner and motions that he wants Bobby Ocean up. Bobby Ocean gets to his feet and Derek Wallace runs out of the corner and connects a reverse STO. Derek Wallace looks around for a referee.

Andrew - RAWRLURB still isn’t around and Derek Wallace might have Ocean finished.

Tommy - Corey Casey learned last week that when it’s a guest referee match all you can hope to do is kill your opponent.

Derek Wallace slides out of the ring and begins searching underneath.

Andrew - He’s looking for the psycho bitch from hell!

Tommy - That’s the best place to look, under the ring where she usually hides.

A fan jumps the rail and removes there clothes revealing RAWRLURB in a referee shirt. She slides into the ring and pins Bobby Ocean and makes the count herself.

-1-2-3

Bobby Ocean kicks out, much to the surprise of RAWRLURB. Derek Wallace slides into the ring and runs at RAWRLURB. Derek Wallace connects the reverse STO on RAWRLUIRB, dropping her down on Bobby Ocean.

Andrew - Derek Wallace just attacked the referee and a woman!

Tommy - That woman is the North American Champion, and will fight the winner of this.

Derek Wallace lifts Bobby Ocean to his feet quickly into the Glasdow Drop. Derek Wallace pins Bobby Ocean and uses the hand of RAWRLURB to make the count.

-1-2-3-

Derek Wallace stands up and holds up his arms.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the #1 Contender for the North American Championship, Derek Wallace.

Derek Wallace leaves the ring and grabs the North American Title that RAWRLURB dropped with her fan disguise. Derek Wallace walks over to the ring steps and climbs up then holds the North American Title up as fans boo him.

Andrew - Derek Wallace has just sent a pretty big message in his debut match!

Tommy - He’s already in title contention, so quick in his career!

Derek Wallace enters the ring as RAWRLURB is getting to her feet. Derek Wallace holds out the North American Title, then runs and hits RAWRLURB with the championship. Bobby Ocean stands up like a man possessed and rushes Derek Wallace with a flurry of punches that land.

Andrew - Derek Wallace taking out the champ with her own belt, and now Ocean is attacking like a wild animal!

Tommy - I’ve never seen him so fired up.

Bobby Ocean spins and clotheslines Derek Wallace over the top rope. Bobby Ocean picks up the North American Title then helps RAWRLURB to her feet. Bobby Ocean gives RAWRLURB the belt and holds her up. Derek Wallace backs up the entrance ramp with a smile on his face as he stares at RAWRLURB and Bobby Ocean in the ring.

The show returns with Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising fighting off the Strike Force team. Shadow Demon grabs a steel chair and swings it wildly taking out as many men as he can. Phoenix Rising drops something on the ground and the area begins to fill with a orange smoke. The remaining men of the Strike Force cough as the smoke clears. Finally the area clears, revealing Shadow Demon and Phoenix Rising are gone.

Andrew - Looks like O’Shea’s security force couldn’t get the job done.

Tommy - yet!

The camera cuts to the ring where Nate Apollos is waiting. Wanted Man by Rev Theory begins to play but no one comes out.

Andrew - We’ve been wondering if Brenton would even be here tonight following the birth of his son, and his music is playing but I don’t see him.

Tommy - How huge would it be if Brenton didn’t show up and Nate Apollos won?

Brenton Cyrus comes out and walks down the ramp slowly, a smile on his face. Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and climbs up the corner before doing his God pose.

Andrew - despite the rumors, he is here!

Tommy - But is he focused enough to beat Nate Apollos?

Brenton Cyrus (Versus) Nate Apollos

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus blocks a punch thrown by Nate Apollos and he counters hitting him with an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus quickly rolls over and makes the cover.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus making quick work of Apollos here tonight.

Tommy - Very quick.

The referee raises the hand of Brenton Cyrus and he turns around right into The Notorious K.I.D flying off the top rope with victory knees. The Notorious K.I.D takes Brenton Cyrus down hard then quickly climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - Last week we saw Brenton try to take KID out with a forklift.

Tommy - Now KID is trying to return the favor, at least a little.

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope with Something to Believe and he crashes down on Brenton Cyrus. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and holds his ribs, then lifts his arms up getting a huge ovation from the crowd.

The show comes back on with The Notorious K.I.D walking backstage, with the World Heavyweight Championship and Undisputed Tag Team Title on his shoulders. He stops as he’s approached by Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley

KID can I get…

The Notorious K.I.D kicks Shane Bradley to the stomach and throws him over a table. The Notorious K.I.D follows him and stops him, then lifts him to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Shane Bradley up and body slams him through the table.

The Notorious K.I.D
Fuck you!

The Notorious K.I.D walks away then stops as he bumps into Shadow Demon. The two men stare at each other for a few seconds, then they separate, each walking in a different direction.

Andrew - We just saw KID get some payback on Brenton and Shane, now he’ll step into the ring with Connor O’Shannon!

Tommy - and how about the staredown between KID and Shadow Demon, that was intense.

Andrew - Where was Phoenix Rising? We’ve seen him with Shadow Demon all night, but not then.

Tommy - I don’t know, but I get the feeling we are still in for a lot of fireworks!

The drums burst off to “Loyal to No One” by Dropkick Murphy
as the lights throb dark green.

I first met this man at the Cammen street Tracks
In no shape for success headed nowhere too fast

Connor steps out and stands on the apron. He smirks at the crowd.

He may have been someone once by the sound of his call
Now he answers to no one
NO-ONE AT ALL!

He takes his right arm and savagely beats the Celtic cross on his chest and raises his arms and walks down the ramp.

We all die alone, he shouted as he passed
with no sense of regret, see he never looked back

For his pride was wounded, his ego was strong
Yeah that was his Trouble and this is his Song

You said we die alone, in this case you were right
No friends by your side or family in sight
There'll be no talking your way out this time
So don't count the cash cause you leave it behind

Connor slaps some of the hands of the fans. As he makes his way down looking at the ring.

His friends come and go like the seasons and tide
He can't keep a women they all realize
He loves them, leaves them, takes what he needs
He's loyal to no one, no one at all

You were brought up well still in spite of it all
You're touched by nothing, watch a man fall
Put a foot on his back to get a better view
Cause your loyal to No-one. NO-ONE BUT YOU!

He climbs up on the apron. He turns to the ramp and then raises his arms in the air. He then enters the ring.

He climbs up on the nearest turnbuckle to him and beats his chest again and raises his arms slowly.

He was broken and tired wouldn't take a hand
Their kindness was simple but he couldn't understand

See it's hard to have faith in something so new
When your loyal to no one, NO-ONE BUT YOU!!

He hops down and goes to the opposite corner and does the same routine. He hops down and goes to the center.

He raises his right arm in the air and drops it and then looks at the ramp waiting for his opponent.

No friends by your side or family in sight!

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from The City of Salvaton, standing 6’7” and weighing in at 275 pounds, he is the reigning No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Connor O’Shannon!

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - Indruducing next, from Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing 175 pounds. He is the reigning World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - Things are about to get crazy!

Tommy - This should be great.

World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion (Versus) No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion
The Notorious K.I.D (Versus) Connor O’Shannon

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Notorious K.I.D shoots out of his corner at top speed and dropkicks an unsuspecting Connor O’Shannon back into the corner. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and quickly jumps to the middle rope before unloading punches into the skull of Connor O’Shannon, the crowd counts each punch.

“1” ”2” “3” “4” “5” “6” “7” “8” “9”

The Notorious K.I.D stops and holds up his arms.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D leans back and monkey flips Connor O’Shannon out of the corner to the middle of the ring.

Andrew - KID has come out in this match all over Connor O’Shannon.

Tommy - He has too, with the injuries he suffered last week, he can’t be in the ring too long.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up at the same time as Connor O’Shannon. Connor O’Shannon runs towards The Notorious K.I.D and attempts a clothesline but The Notorious K.I.D ducks underneath. The Notorious K.I.D grabs Connor O’Shannon by the back of the head and neck, then sends him shoulder first into the ring post. Connor O’Shannon hit’s the pipe, then falls out of the ring to the ringside floor.

Andrew - O’Shannon gets sent right into the post by KID!

Tommy - he sent him between the turnbuckles and he cracked right into the post!

The Notorious K.I.D uses his arms to pump the crowd up, then he climbs to the top rope while waiting for Connor O’Shannon. The Notorious K.I.D leaps off the top rope with a cross body as soon as Connor O’Shannon stands up. Connor O’Shannon side steps and uses his hands to shove The Notorious K.I.D out of mid air and send him stomach first into the announce table.

Andrew - That in itself was like a car crash!

Tommy - Not funny, but that counter will give O’Shannon a chance to catch his breath and focus back on his gameplan.

The Notorious K.I.D turns around, holding his ribs, leaning back on the announce table. Connor O’Shannon leans against the ring apron and charges at The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D ducks and back body drops Connor O’Shannon over the announces table. Connor O’Shannon flips over the table and shoulder blocks past the announcers. The force sends Connor O’Shannon over the guardrail and into the crowd.

Andrew - Connor O’Shannon is a beast!

Tommy - He knocked both of us over like nothing, I’m shocked he didn’t take out some fans!

The Notorious K.I.D falls onto the floor but crawls towards the ring and reaches underneath. The Notorious K.I.D pulls out a ladder and sets it up in front of the announce table. The Notorious K.I.D begins climbing up the ladder.

Andrew - The referee needs to do something, he hasn’t started a damn count out, he doesn’t seem to care that KID is using a ladder!

Tommy - Some referees are more lenient than others, this referee is letting the World and NLWF champions go at it!

Connor O’Shannon stands up and The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the ladder clearing the announce table and guardrail, then taking Connor O’Shannon down hard in the crowd with Victory Knees.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!” “THAT WAS AWESOME!”

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D able to jumps from the ladder over us to connect victory knees on Connor O’Shannon!

Tommy - But so much high risk while he’s already hurt is a bad idea.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up with some help from the fans. Connor O’Shannon pulls himself up using the guardrail and The Notorious K.I.D rushes him. Connor O’Shannon reacts fast and lifts The Notorious K.I.D up with one arm then spins around and spine busters him through the announce table.

Andrew - Connor O’Shannon spine buster throws The Notorious K.I.D over the guardrail through our table!

Tommy - in the blink of an eye, the new NLWF Champion has just silenced this entire arena!

Connor O’Shannon climbs over the rail and grabs one of The Notorious K.I.D’s arms. Connor O’Shannon drags him off the announce table, then lifts him and rolls him into the ring. Connor O’Shannon slides in and pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out.

Andrew - near fall, but KID is too tough!

Tommy - He’s the World Heavyweight Champion and the man who will headline War Games for a reason, because right now, he’s the best in the NLWF!

Connor O’Shannon stands up, pulling The Notorious K.I.D to his feet with him. Connor O’Shannon sends The Notorious K.I.D to the ropes, then he runs to the ropes. They meet in the center of the ring and Connor O’Shannon hits The Notorious K.I.D with a shoulder block that sends him flying across the ring. The Notorious K.I.D rolls to the ring apron.

Andrew - O’Shannon! SMASH!

Tommy - He smashed the hell out of KID.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and attempts to springboard but Connor O’Shannon boots him to the face and sends him falling to the ringside floor. Connor O’Shannon slides out of the ring and lifts The Notorious K.I.D up.

Andrew - KID trying to do whatever he can to get back into this match.

Tommy - Hard to do when you’re in pain and against a guy with such a big size advantage.

Connor O’Shannon whips The Notorious K.I.D towards the ring steps. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up and swings around the ring post to the second turnbuckle. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and quickly jumps off flipping at Connor O’Shannon. The Notorious K.I.D takes Connor O’Shannon down and both men lay on the ringside floor.

Andrew - KID able to hit something to believe on a standing O’Shannon!

Tommy - That happened so fast that the NLWF champion didn’t have time to react.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and rolls into the ring. Connor O’Shannon begins to get up and he climbs to the apron. The Notorious K.I.D runs to the corner and uses the middle turnbuckle to jump off of. The Notorious K.I.D dropkicks Connor O’Shannon off the apron and it sends him crashing into the guardrail.

Andrew - KID able to prevent Connor from getting back into the ring, that’ll give him more of a chance to rest.

Tommy - Yeah, and it slows O’Shannon down.

Connor O’Shannon stands up and The Notorious K.I.D comes flying over the top rope with a corkscrew suicide dive. Connor O’Shannon gets takes down hard as The Notorious K.I.D lands on him.

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks around.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!!

Andrew - This is the place where his career started, in fact The Notorious K.I.D is undefeated in this building, 7-0!

Tommy - Will that still be the case following this match?

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Connor O’Shannon and rolls him into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and jumps off hitting Something to Believe on Connor O’Shannon.

Andrew - He got him!

Tommy - Something to believe on the NLWF Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D pins Connor O’Shannon hooking both legs.

-1-2-3

Connor O’Shannon puts his foot on the rope, breaking the count and leaving The Notorious K.I.D shocked.

Andrew - O’Shannon able to put his foot on the rope!

Tommy - A veteran move by the NLWF Champion rookie!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope again quickly and leaps off with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D lands on Connor O’Shannon, then stands up and walks to the corner again. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - He’s looking for a third something to believe!

Tommy - He wants to end this!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope with something to believe and he lands across the knees of Connor O’Shannon.

Andrew - O’Shannon able to get his knees up to stop the move.

Tommy - That hurt KID badly!

Connor O’Shannon backs up on the mat to the corner and sits up. Connor O’Shannon stands up using the corner for support as he stares at The Notorious K.I.D in the center of the ring holding his back.

Andrew - O’Shannon is now stalking the World Heavyweight Champion!

Tommy - KID is in big trouble here.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Connor O’Shannon runs out of the corner and head butts him. The Notorious K.I.D drops down but is able to drop toehold Connor O’Shannon. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the leg of Connor O’Shannon and he moves over to lock in the SHUT THE FUCK UP.

Andrew - Shut the fuck up out of nowhere!

Tommy - O’Shannon hit that head butt, but KID was able to get him in the shut the fuck up because of it!

Connor O’Shannon uses his power to move towards the ropes. Connor O’Shannon reaches and is able to grab the bottom rope. The Notorious K.I.D breaks the hold and rolls towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up the corner then climbs up to the top rope.

Andrew - O’Shannon gets the ropes but it’s KID who’s back in charge of this match.

Tommy - That submission hold gave KID a chance to recover while putting O’Shannon in pain.

Connor O’Shannon stands up and The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the top rope. Connor O’Shannon catches The Notorious K.I.D in mid air and holds him up with both hands by the throat. Connor O’Shannon runs to the middle of the ring and jumps before driving The Notorious K.I.D down into the mat with a huge double choke slam.

Andrew - O’Shannon catching KID in mid air and hitting the Shamrock Driver!

Tommy - KID put on a great effort, but that was brutal.

Connor O’Shannon stands up and is speared by Phoenix Rising, the referee calls for a disqualification.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, by Disqualification, Connor O’Shannon!

Phoenix Rising pushes Connor O’Shannon into the corner and begins stomping him to the face.

Andrew - Phoenix Rising is on the attack!

Tommy - Attacking the man who ‘stole’ his NLWF Championship, not only that but O'Shannon has beaten KID!

Phoenix Rising pulls Connor O’Shannon out of the corner and he sets him up for a power bomb. Phoenix Rising lifts Connor O’Shannon up for the crucifix power bomb, but Connor O’Shannon is able to slip out the back. Both men turn around and Connor O’Shannon strikes first with a boot to the face of Phoenix Rising.

Andrew - He was looking for the pass of judgment but O’Shannon was able to get out of it.

Tommy - Now it looks like Phoenix Rising will pay for trying to inflict some justice!

Connor O’Shannon lifts Phoenix Rising to his feet, then up by the throat with both hands. Phoenix Rising spit’s an orange mist directly into the eyes of Connor O’Shannon and he releases him. Phoenix Rising lands on his feet, then super kicks Connor O’Shannon sending him over the top rope.

Andrew - Phoenix Rising has blinded the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - Now where is he going?

Phoenix Rising climbs to the top rope and jumps off catching Connor O’Shannon with a cross body the second the stands up. Phoenix Rising lifts Connor O’Shannon to his feet and he Suplexes him on the entrance ramp. Before Phoenix Rising can do anymore damage, the strike force comes out and tackles him. They quickly put handcuffs on him.

Andrew - The Strike Force is able to get Phoenix Rising.

Tommy - and they are able to save Connor O’Shannon!

Inside the ring The Notorious K.I.D starts to get up. Out of the crowd comes Brenton Cyrus and he slides into the ring behind The Notorious K.I.D. Brenton Cyrus waits for The Notorious K.I.D to turn around and when he does he jumps up for the Epiphany. The Notorious K.I.D is able to push him off and spin him around into a KID Cutter.

Andrew - KID reverses the epiphany!

Tommy - and now the sneak attack has backfired.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and leaps off, then comes crashing down on Brenton Cyrus with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the World Heavyweight Championship, then holds it above Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - KID gets the last laugh, again, here tonight!

Tommy - I can only imagine the hell he’s going to have to pay for that!

The show comes back on with Phoenix Rising being escorted out of the arena by the Strike Force security team. As they approach the exit, Ashley Matthews runs up.

Ashley Matthews
Nick, I’ve been trying to talk to you for days now! You've been completely ignoring me! I didn't even get to spend your birthday with you!

Phoenix Rising ignores Ashley Matthews, not looking at her as they pull him towards the doors.

Ashley Matthews
Nick I’m talking to you, we need to talk!

The Strike Force pushes Phoenix Rising through the exit doors and Ashley Matthews follows them.

Andrew - Now ‘Phoenix Rising’ has been removed from the Showtime arena, but Shadow Demon is still here!

Tommy - Yeah, and the main event is up next!

Out of nowhere Connor O’Shannon runs up and hits Phoenix Rising to the back with a steel chair. Phoenix Rising is handcuffed and can’t do anything to defend himself. The Strike Force surrounds the two men and keep Ashley Matthews back.

Andrew - O’Shannon is enraged!

Tommy - and with a handcuffed Phoenix Rising, he’ll be able to do whatever he wants.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Phoenix Rising to his feet and smashes the steel chair over his skull, denting the chair from the impact.

Andrew - usually you’ll see people get there hands up to block a lot of the impact of these chair shots, but Phoenix Rising can’t do that.

Tommy - and now O’Shannon has busted him open.

Connor O’Shannon lifts Phoenix Rising and grabs him by the throat with both hands. Connor O’Shannon lifts Phoenix Rising and runs with him, then throws him at a car sending Phoenix Rising through the windshield.

Ashley Matthews
NO!

Ashley Matthews pushes past the strike force team and runs over to the car where Phoenix Rising was put through the windshield. Connor O’Shannon smiles at her as she begs him to leave. The camera cuts back to ringside.

Andrew - What a night it has been.

Tommy - The build up to War Games has been amazing, but we can’t finish this show until we know who the Undisputed Champion will be going into the Pay Per View!

Andrew - That’s exactly what we’re about to find out, who will the Undisputed Champion be?

Tommy - Bring on the Main Event!

The camera cuts backstage to a beat up Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley

I’m backstage now with the current Undisputed Champion…

Jason Hawk puts his hand up stopping Shane Bradley from talking.

Jason Hawk
This isn’t an interview, I asked for this time because I have something to say. Tonight I watched KID and Nick get attacked, and I’ve done nothing about it. There is a very good reason for that, it’s because I have to look after myself.

Jason Hawk looks at the Undisputed Championship on his shoulder, he brings it up and gives it a kiss, then lets the belt get comfortable back on his shoulder.

Jason Hawk
Don’t get me wrong, if KID would have been in any danger I would have gone out there and had his back, because of this.

Jason Hawk looks at his other shoulder where the Tag Team title sits, he brings the belt up and gives it a kiss, then drops it back down on his shoulder.

Jason Hawk
But as far as Genocide is concerned, I am the only member. I’m the only person who has his eye on the goal of eliminating Salvation once and for all, I’m the only guy focused on the team, and now I am the only member. Tonight Corey, you’re going to have to kill me to stop me!

Jason Hawk walks away, with a cocky smile on his face.

Jason's voice his heard saying "Lights Out" Then the lights go out and when they come back on Jason is standing on the top of the stage with his fist raised. Jason punches the air four times and each time fireworks shoots up behind him. first white then red then blue then the fireworks is the shape of the faroese flag. Jason walks down the ramp with a cocky smile on his face. Jason then slides into the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. Jason throws his arms to the side and poses for the fans for a while. Jason then moonsaults of the turnbuckle as fireworks shoots out of the turnbuckles. Jason lands on his feet and looks right into the camera with a cocky smile

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, now residing in San Diego, California. Standing at 6’1” and weighing 175 Pounds. He is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Champion, Jason Hawk!

Andrew - The fans love Jason Hawk..

Tommy - and they hate his opponent!

lights go out and smoke begins to rise from under the stage grating...

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God HATES Us All, God HATES Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God HATES Us All; God HATES Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring.

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face.

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle and turns and faces the entrance ramp

Andrew - Match number 3!

Tommy - The rubber match.

NLWF Undisputed Championship
Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Mainevent
Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Championship
Jason Hawk (Versus) Corey Casey
III

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk starts the match with a dropkick to the knee of Corey Casey. Corey Casey drops down to one knee and Jason Hawk hits him with a shining wizard and goes for the pin.

-1-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Hawk seemed to be hoping he could catch Corey Casey off guard with that quick combo.

Tommy - Yeah but it didn’t work.

Jason Hawk runs to the tope and springboards off the middle rope looking for a lionsault. Corey Casey rolls out of the way and stand up and Jason Hawk lands on his feet in the middle of the ring. Corey Casey steps forward a tries a big boot but Jason Hawk ducks out of the way and runs to the ropes. Jason Hawk rebounds fast and bulldogs Corey Casey, then stands up and springboards off the middle rope. Jason Hawk lands on tip of Corey Casey with the lionsault and pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Corey avoids the first attempt, but can’t avoid the second.

Tommy - Hawk was just too fast.

Corey Casey stands up and Jason Hawk quickly snaps off a hurricanrana that sends Corey Casey to the corner. Jason Hawk quickly runs at Corey Casey and clotheslines him in the corner, then lifts him up to the top rope. Jason Hawk climbs up with him.

Andrew - Now both men are on that turnbuckle.

Tommy - These top rope moves are the most high impact.

Jason Hawk stands up on the top rope with Corey Casey and sets him up for the top of the mountain. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk by the throat with the death clinch and unloads a big right hand to his face. Jason Hawk jumps and dropkicks Corey Casey. Jason Hawk falls down into the ring while Corey Casey falls to the outside of the ring from the top rope and hit’s the guardrail.

Andrew - Jason Hawk with a dropkick on the top rope.

Tommy - I’ve seen dropkicks from the top rope, never on it!

Jason Hawk stands up in the ring and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope and leg drops Corey Casey across the back, while he’s stuck on the guardrail. Jason Hawk stands up and grabs Corey Casey by the hair. Jason Hawk runs with Corey Casey and sends him face first into the ring post. Jason Hawk holds Corey Casey against the post and dropkicks him to the back.

Andrew - Dropkick to Corey Casey while he’s against the ring pipe.

Tommy - Jason Hawk is sticking to the same strategy he’s used in the other 2 matches, he’s working on his back and slowing him down.

Jason Hawk rolls Corey Casey into the ring and pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Jason Hawk really wants to get this thing over fast.

Tommy - Can you blame him, we know Shadow Demon is still in the building and this is the match he has his eyes on!

Jason Hawk waits for Corey Casey to stand up and when he does, Jason Hawk hit’s the ropes. Jason Hawk springs off the middle rope and jumps at Corey Casey with a clothesline. Corey Casey jumps and spears Jason Hawk out of mid air and both men lay down on the ring mat.

Andrew - Corey Casey able to counter with a massive spear.

Tommy - Hawk shouldn’t have waited for Corey to get up, instead he should of attacked him while he was down.

Corey Casey and Jason Hawk stand up at the same time, but it’s Corey Casey who unloads a big right hand followed by a clotheslines. Jason Hawk stands up and Corey Casey catches him with a Russian legsweep, sending him hard back into the mat.

Andrew - Corey Casey able to stop the speedy Hawk.

Tommy - Can’t let Hawk build up speed and momentum, he becomes unstoppable.

Corey Casey stands up with Jason Hawk, then lifts him and drops him over the top rope. Corey Casey runs and hit’s the ropes, then charges back and hits Jason Hawk with a knee to his stomach. Jason Hawk flips over his knee and down to the mat in pain.

Andrew - some people call that move the kitchen sink, a wicked knee to the midsection of Hawk.

Tommy - Anyone who calls that knee to the stomach, the kitchen sink is an idiot like you!

Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up by his hair, but Jason Hawk uses it against Corey Casey and hits him with a jawbreaker. Jason Hawk stands up and Corey Casey kicks him to the face dropping him back down immediately.

Andrew - Casey isn’t allowing Hawk to do a damn thing.

Tommy - Only take some punishment.

Corey Casey walks to the corner and climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Bad mistake by Corey Casey, he shouldn’t be going to the top rope, EVER!

Corey Casey positions himself on the top rope, then holds his arms out to the side, taking in the boos from the crowd. Corey Casey jumps off the top rope and Moonsaults at Jason Hawk, but he moves out of the way at the last possible second.

Andrew - High risk with no reward!

Tommy - I have no idea why he would try something like that, when he had such a big advantage. Maybe he though he could end the match with that.

Jason Hawk drops an arm across the chest of Corey Casey.

-1--2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - This match isn’t over yet!

Tommy - Hawk isn’t going to beat Corey Casey on a mistake, he’s going to have to finish him himself.

Jason Hawk stands up and goes to the turnbuckle. Jason Hawk pulls himself up to the top rope and stands up. Corey Casey sits up and quickly gets to his feet. Corey Casey runs at Jason Hawk but he jumps off the top rope and missile dropkicks him to the chest. Corey Casey staggers backwards and takes out the referee from the force of the dropkick.

Andrew - The referee has been taken out!

Tommy - Corey whacked him while falling down.

Jason Hawk stands up and stalks Corey Casey, demanding he get to his feet. Corey Casey gets up slowly and backs up into Jason Hawk who hooks his arms. Jason Hawk spins Corey Casey and connects the Wings of Time. Jason Hawk pins Corey Casey but notices the referee is out.

Andrew - That could have been the end of the match!

Tommy - We’ll never know!

Jason Hawk smiles and slides out of the ring. Jason Hawk grabs a steel chair and the Undisputed Championship, then enters the ring.

Andrew - With no referee it means this match has no rules!

Tommy - and Hawk plans to take advantage of that!

Jason Hawk drops the Undisputed Championship down in the corner, then positions the chair in his hands. Corey Casey begins standing up, using the ropes for leverage. Corey Casey turns around and Jason Hawk lifts the steel chair. Corey Casey throws a fireball and it catches Jason Hawk right to the face.

Andrew - Corey Casey launched a fireball and it connected!

Tommy - He saved himself from a chair shot with that one.

Corey Casey stands up and spears the steel chair into Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Hawk was trying to rub his eyes, and he put the chair down.

Tommy - Corey Casey just took advantage and hit a great spear!

Corey Casey stands up and holds his arms out to the side, as he does the lights in the arena shut off.

Andrew - Could it be!?

Tommy - Death Angel?

The lights come back on and Shadow Demon is in the ring behind Corey Casey with his arms out to the side. Corey Casey quickly turns around and runs at Shadow Demon. Corey Casey dives at Shadow Demon looking for a spear but Shadow Demon jumps over him and he hit’s the referee.

Andrew - Now the referee gets speared!

Tommy - Bad day to be an official.

Corey Casey stands up and turns around right into a Shadow Crusher from Shadow Demon. Shadow Demon stands up and points at the Undisputed Title in the corner as the fans cheer him wildly. Shadow Demon walks over and grabs the Undisputed Championship off the mat.

Andrew - Shadow Demon has his belt back!

Tommy - But he’s not the champion!

Corey Casey begins getting up and Shadow Demon waits with the title in his hands. Corey Casey turns around and Shadow Demon runs at him with the championship. Before Shadow Demon can hit Corey Casey with the Undisputed Championship, Corey Casey is pulled out of the ring by Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - What happened to every man for himself?

Shadow Demon looks on in disbelief then gets hit from behind with a steel chair from Aaron O’Shea. Brenton Cyrus rolls Corey Casey into the ring and he stands up and spears Shadow Demon. Jason Hawk stands up and Aaron O’Shea hits him with the steel chair.

Andrew - Now O’Shea lays out Jason Hawk!

Tommy - Why would O’Shea screw him out of the title last week, and help him win it this week?

Brenton Cyrus tolls the referee into the ring and Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk to his feet. Aaron O’Shea leaves the ring and walks up the ramp with Brenton Cyrus. Corey Casey lifts Jason Hawk up and connects a jackhammer onto the steel chair. Corey Casey slides the chair out of the ring and pins Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Purifier from Corey Casey on the steel chair!

Tommy - and he’s removed the evidence!

The referee begins to come to and he crawls towards the pin. The referee lifts his arm and drops it to the mat.

-1-

The referee lifts his arm and drops it again.

-2-

The referee lifts his arm again and drops it, but it is caught by Shadow Demon who doesn’t let it hit the mat.

Andrew - Shadow Demon stops the pin!

Brenton Cyrus runs down to the ring and reaches in. Brenton Cyrus grabs the feet of Shadow Demon and he pulls him out of the ring. The referees hand drops and he calls for the bell.

-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW NLWF Undisputed Champion, Corey Casey!

Andrew - I don’t understand what’s going on at all, why would O’Shea switch back and forth the way he has over the past three weeks.

Tommy - Wait a second, Brenton has a microphone!

Brenton Cyrus
Now, I will announce the Undisputed Championship match for War Games.

Brenton Cyrus holds out his hand and Aaron O’Shea hands him some papers.

Brenton Cyrus
This is the contract for O’Shea versus Hawk at War Games.

Brenton Cyrus tears up the contract, then tosses it over his shoulder.

Brenton Cyrus
At War Games it will be Corey Casey defending the Undisputed Championship, against Shadow Demon, against the former Undisputed Champion, Jason Hawk, and against the man standing to my right, Aaron O’Shea!

Andrew - A fatal four way for the Undisputed Title?

Tommy - Maybe, no contract has been signed yet, and he just eliminated the only match that was for sure at the PPV, the Dream title match between Hawk and O’Shea!

Brenton Cyrus
As for Revolution XX, we will see two matches that people though they would see at War Games. For the Dream Championship, Aaron O’Shea defends against Jason Hawk! Then our new Undisputed Champion, Corey Casey.

Corey Casey leaves the ring with the Undisputed Title on his shoulder. He looks towards the top of the ramp at Brenton Cyrus.

Brenton Cyrus
Corey Casey will fight Shadow Demon!

Andrew - Whoa! Two huge matches announced for then historic 20th episode of Revolution!

Tommy - I’m so excited, It sucks that we have to wait a week!

Andrew - Thank you all for watching Revolution, goodnight!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Legacy XVI: Sweet 16: 3/8/10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down