NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010

Go down

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 Empty Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 22nd 2010, 4:26 pm

“Tonight, the blood of Ryan Apollos will be spilled for an entire City to see.”
- Brenton Cyrus

“I‘m going to burn the City of Salvation, to the ground!”
- Jason Hawk

“I have the chance to finally realize one of my lifelong dreams, to become the World Heavyweight Champion!”

- Nick Ridicule

“This match is about Genocide headlining the show! Fuck Yeah!”

- The Notorious K.I.D
“Hawk…facing me in a match with no rules is like willingly walking into a fucking slaughter.”
- Corey Casey

“Da X Factor is going to reign supreme again, inside of God‘s Playground!”
- Ryan Apollos
“Last time I broke his ankle, tonight I break his neck!”
- Steven Angel

“No more, Mr. Nice guy.”
- Aaron O‘Shea

The time for talking, time for match build up, is all over. The Battle Lines have been drawn, for this, the last Pay Per View event before War Games! Who will be champion heading into the biggest pay per view of the year? Who will headline War Games? We will find out.

TONIGHT!

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 BattleLines2
Live from the Liberation Arena in The City of Salvation!

Fireworks shoot out of the Battle Lines Stage which is done like a battle zone. A tank sits on each side of the stage and shoots out fireworks over the crowd on each side. The camera then pans the crowd looking for the most notable signs.

“If Hawk Wins We Kill Him! ” “Brenton, Kick Apollos head over here” “More like Aaron O‘No!”
“How many times are we going to see Ridicule versus KID?” “Bring Back James Shark!”
“Demetrius Randall‘s only fan!” “Xtreme X is the NEXT, World Champion!” “Brenton Cyrus is God!”

Andrew - Welcome one and all to Battle Lines live from the City of Salvation, and only on Pay Per View!

Tommy - I haven’t been this excited for a show in a very long time, the way I’m excited for this show here tonight!

Andrew - This has definitely been one of the most anticipated events in recent NLWF history, and it’s headlined by a double title match.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D go toe to toe, one on one, title for title!

Andrew - Don’t forget, Genocide versus Genocide! Also the co main event is just as massive, maybe even more massive, then the main event!

Tommy - Title for Salvation!

Andrew - Jason Hawk puts the Undisputed Championship on the line against Corey Casey who puts the life of Salvation on the line!

Tommy - And in a city full of psychotic members of the Salvation religion, this is not the kind of place Corey Casey wants to lose in!

Andrew - Not only that, but the match is going to be a street fight!

Tommy - Never fight Corey Casey in a match with no rules! Especially, in the city of Salvation!

Andrew - God’s Playground, Brenton Cyrus versus Ryan Apollos along with the Dream Championship match, Steven Angel versus Aaron O’Shea!

Tommy - Both those matches have so much on the line. Brenton Cyrus putting his Main Event spot of War Games on the line against Apollos who will have to bow down at his feet if he loses!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea puts his career on the line against Steven Angel for a shot at the Dream title.

Tommy - Not only that, but Aaron O’Shea is looking for a shot back at NLWF immortality, if he loses this match his career ends on an over five match losing streak at least!

Andrew - You can argue that everyone here tonight needs a win, and that’s what makes this PPV so exciting!

Tommy - This is a must win PPV event! I think all the NLWF from now to War Games are must win!

Andrew - The first match of the night is no exception, a guy making his debut against a former star trying his best to get back into the NLWF spotlight.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule told Frank Hart to stay out of the NLWF! Tonight Frank Hart fights anyway.

Andrew - Who will take an important win on the road to War Games?

Tommy - Can the upset master Frank Hart pull one out of his sleeve?

Both men are in the center of the ring getting the rules from the referee. The referee sends both men back to there corner, then he calls for the bell.

Debut Match

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 Match
- Xtreme X vs Frank Hart -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Xtreme X doesn’t move as the bell sounds, but Frank Hart storms across the ring. Frank Hart jumps at Xtreme X looking for a cross body splash, but Xtreme X clotheslines him out of the air. Frank Hart fights back to his feet, staggered from the high impact clothesline. Xtreme X connects a straight right hand to the jaw of Frank Hart, then grabs his head with one hand locking in a face claw.

Andrew - The iron claw applied from Xtreme X!

Tommy - I haven’t seen anyone utilize this move in a long time, he’s squashing his head!

Frank Hart connects a leg kick on Xtreme X and he breaks the hold. Xtreme X pulls Frank Hart in and drives a knee into his stomach. Frank Hart falls to the mat gasping for air, then stands back up. Xtreme X takes a step forward then lifts his leg and connects a huge boot to the face of Frank Hart. Xtreme X pins Frank Hart.

-1-2-

Frank Hart kicks out.

Andrew - I don’t think Frank Hart was expecting to fight a 6’5” monster like Xtreme X here tonight.

Tommy - When he heard he would be fighting an NLWF rookie, I’m sure he guessed it would be an easy win.

Xtreme X grabs the arm of Frank Hart and he rolls to his back. Xtreme X locks Frank Hart in a gogoplata submission hold. Frank Hart tries to fight it then stops struggling ad passes out. Blood starts to stream out of the mouth of Frank Hart and the referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Xtreme X!

Andrew - Xtreme X calls that move Xtreme Hell and he just finished Frank Hart with it!

Tommy - Frank Hart is a former North American Champion, No Limit Champion, Freedom Champion, and Universal Champion, but he was destroyed by Xtreme X!

Andrew - That’s how everyone wants to start off their career here in the NLWF ,with a big win!

Tommy - He’s on his way.

Nick Ridicule, Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D and Aaron O’Shea are all backstage with Shane Bradley, waiting to be questioned.

Shane Bradley
I’m here right now, with Genocide.

Nick Ridicule
You’re here right now with three members of Genocide and Aaron O’Shea.

Shane Bradley
My mistake. Gentlemen, tonight is one of the biggest nights in the history of the NLWF, can I get a comment from each one of you?

Nick Ridicule
Tonight, it marks the bitter end of Salvation.

The fans in the arena roar with boo’s.

Nick Ridicule
Jason Hawk has been waiting for this match, a match like this, for a long time now. He’s ready to take down Salvation, while KID and I are ready to put on a show. Now I need to get going, I have an announcement to make, right now.

Nick Ridicule walks away and Jason Hawk steps up to the microphone.

Jason Hawk
I watched Corey Casey come into the NLWF and receive everything on silver platter. He’s been awarded everything he’s ever gotten, and he’s never proven himself in the NLWF by Genocide standards. Corey Casey I am the champion, and you are the challenger! Tonight I kill Salvation.

Jason Hawk walks away and The Notorious K.I.D steps up to the microphone, a smile on his face.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The Notorious K.I.D walks away and Aaron O’Shea stays behind watching them leave. Aaron O’Shea steps up to the microphone.

Aaron O’Shea
Ello Ello!

Aaron O’Shea gets the most boo’s out of the Liberation arena.

Aaron O’Shea
Guess I’m not welcomed here. It was my goal to kill Salvation months and months ago, before Genocide, back when Nick Ridicule was trying to bring back Salvation. I’m the only guy, that despite my affiliation with Brenton Cyrus at the time, never once joined Salvation. I was the original Liberation of the NLWF and tonight nothing changes.

Aaron O’Shea winks at the camera then walks away in the opposite direction of Genocide.

Andrew - Tonight is going to be intense!

Tommy - I have no idea who will win any of these matches, except God’s Playground.

Andrew - Well up next is supposed to be a Triple Threat match, but I don’t see Rawrlurb anywhere.

Tommy - RAWRLURB!

Shark Ethic begins to play and Nick Ridicule walks through the curtain and out onto the stage getting booed by the Salvation crowd. On his right shoulder the North American Title and on his left shoulder the NLWF championship. Nick Ridicule brings a microphone to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
This match is about to get a lot more interesting.

Suddenly RAWRLURB appears from underneath the ring, she stands up and slides into the ring.

Andrew - IT’S THAT PSYCHO BITCH FROM HELL!

Tommy - That’s rude Andrew, don’t call her that.

Nick Ridicule
This next match is now for the North American Championship!

Nick Ridicule walks down the ramp. Then walks around the ring and hands the belt to the timekeeper.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is forfeiting the North American Title!

Tommy - I hope RAWRLURB wins!

NLWF North American Championship
- JX Ryder vs Lars Jansen vs RAWRLURB -

[Ding Ding Ding]

JX Ryder turns around right into a massive super kick from RAWRLURB. RAWRLURB pins JX Ryder.

-1-

Lars Jansen pulls RAWRLURB off of him.

Andrew - RAWRLURB connected that super kick she calls Unknown!

Tommy - But this is a triple threat match, she’s going to have to watch out for both guys!

Lars Jansen lifts RAWRLURB to her feet and runs her to the rope. RAWRLURB holds onto the ropes and Lars Jansen runs at her. RAWRLURB ducks and back body drops Lars Jansen over the top rope to the ringside floor. RAWRLURB pins JX Ryder again.

-1-2-3

Lars Jansen pulls the referee out of the ring.

Andrew - Lars Jansen doing whatever it takes to keep this match going, but has anyone been more impressive then RAWRLURB?

Tommy - RAWRLURB is the future of the NLWF, she’s got a ton of potential and tonight could be the first female to hold a male title in the NLWF!

RAWRLURB stands up and climbs to the top rope. RAWRLURB loosens the turnbuckle pad, then pulls it off. RAWRLURB stands up on the top rope and jumps off to the outside of the ring at Lars Jansen. RAWRLURB connects a cross body lateral pres son Lars Jansen taking him down.

Andrew - Bitchilicious from RAWRLURB!

Tommy - I’m so turned on right now it’s not even funny!

RAWRLURB grabs the left leg of Lars Jansen and she locks him in an STF on the outside of the ring. RAWRLURB pulls back on the hold then begins untying the back of Lars Jansen’s mask.

Andrew - She’s going to pull his mask off!

Tommy - I want to know who this guy is!

Lars Jansen wiggles free and crawls under the ring. RAWRLURB looks under then ring, then crawls under after him.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Get under the ring ref!

The referee looks at Tommy Cornell, then drops down to his knees and crawls under the ring.

Andrew - Damn it Tommy!

Tommy - I didn’t think he’s listen!

JX Ryder stands up in the middle of the ring and looks around.

Andrew - JX Ryder has no idea where anyone is!

Tommy - CRAWL UNDER THE RING JX!

Lars Jansen crawls out of the other side of the ring, then gets to his feet and slides into the ring. Lars Jansen runs at JX Ryder who has his back turned and connects a big clothesline to the back of his head.

Andrew - Lars Jansen getting the advantage on JX Ryder!

Tommy - He’ll do anything to win!

Lars Jansen pulls JX Ryder to his feet then chops him across his chest. Lars Jansen whips JX Ryder to the corner as hard as he can. JX Ryder hit’s the corner chest first and bounces back towards Lars Jansen. Lars Jansen lifts JX Ryder up and connects a backbreaker on him.

Andrew - Lars Jansen said there are no rules, only limitations!

Tommy - That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, this is the NO LIMIT wrestling federation, NO LIMITATIONS!

Lars Jansen stands up and puts his foot on the face of JX Ryder.

-1-2-

JX Ryder kicks out.

Andrew - He should have pinned him normally.

Tommy - I agree, a full cover is a lot harder to kick out from then a boot on the face or chest!

Lars Jansen rolls JX Ryder to his stomach and puts him in a camel clutch. The referee crawls out from underneath the ring, then enters the ring to check for a tap out.

Andrew - Will this be enough for the win?

Tommy - No way!

RAWRLURB crawls out from under the ring with a can in her hand. RAWRLURB enters the ring and sprays something into the face of Lars Jansen.

Andrew - She pepper sprayed him!

Tommy - I’ve been pepper sprayed by many of ladies in my time and let me tell you, it feels like your eyes are being burned out of your head!

RAWRLURB super kicks Lars Jansen to the face breaking the camel clutch. RAWRLURB grabs Lars Jansen by the back of the head and sends him face first into the exposed turnbuckle. RAWRLURB tosses Lars Jansen over the top rope to the ringside floor then turns around. RAWRLURB looks at JX Ryder on his hands and knees in front of her.

Andrew - RAWRLURB has this match in the bag!

Tommy - Poor JX Ryder.

RAWRLURB punt kicks JX Ryder to the skull, then rolls over his motionless body and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW North American Champion, RAWRLURB!

Andrew - Lets show you the replay of how RAWRLURB became the North American Champion!

Tommy - I’m going to go and ask her out, I’ll be right back..

Tommy stands up and runs alongside the announce table. He walks up to the timekeeper and rips the North American Title out of his hands, then turns around and enters the ring.

Andrew - Here on the replay you can see RAWRLURB take out Lars Jansen with the Unknown, then finish JX Ryder with the KOC, Knocked Out Cold!

Tommy hands the North American Title to RAWRLURB then holds the ropes open for her to leave the ring. RAWRLURB holds up the North American Title then climbs out of the ring followed by Tommy. The two walk up the ramp together.

Andrew - What a dumbass.

"WAIT!"

The camera cuts to Lars Jansen who's at the timekeeper table with a microphone in his hand.

Lars Jansen
Rawrlurb, I challenge you to a match! But not just any match, I challenge you to a Hair versus Mask Match, next week on Revolution!

The camera cuts backstage to Shane Bradley.

Shane Bradley
I’m here at this time, with Salvation!

The shot shows Brenton Cyrus, Corey Casey and Steven Angel.

Shane Bradley
Guys, tonight is a huge match for Salvation, your thoughts on Battle Lines now that we’re finally here.

Brenton Cyrus
Tonight I guarantee.. Salvation will sweep this show..

Brenton Cyrus smiles, then walks away leaving Corey Casey and Steven Angel behind.

Shane Bradley
We’ve heard from God, now from The Lord.

Corey Casey

Tonight I fulfill a destiny that is about 6 months in the making. I will defeat Jason Hawk, take his NLWF Undisputed Championship, and Salvation will be stronger then ever before. Hawk tonight you will realize that you aren’t in my league, you aren’t supposed to be the Undisputed Champion, you’re just a loser who got lucky!

“FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!” “FUCK ‘EM UP COREY FUCK ‘EM UP!”

Corey Casey

Tonight, LUCK RUNS OUT!

Corey Casey follows Brenton Cyrus off camera.

Steven Angel
I have only one chance to headline War Games, and it’s to defend this Dream Championship 5 times and cash in for a Major Title match at the biggest Pay Per View Event in history! The only person who threatens to stop me, or slow me down, is Aaron O’Shea. Before I got out for my entrance, how about we show everyone, just what happened the last time we fought.

Andrew - This is footage from the first show of 2010 Revolution: New Dawn!

Tommy - This is a small example of what’s going to happen here tonight!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
[Ding Ding Ding]
[15:00]

Steven Angel runs across the ring and lowers his shoulder into the stomach of Aaron O’Shea and pushes him against the corner. Steven Angel grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat, then backs up and throws punches.

Tommy Cornell - Death Clutch from Steven Angel.

Steven Angel lands a huge punch that crumbles Aaron O’Shea in the corner. The referee runs in to check on Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel grabs the referee and throws him over the top rope.

Tommy Cornell - No DQ for Steven Angel in the open. GET EM STEVEN!

Steven Angel stomps Aaron O’Shea in the corner, then lifts him to his feet and puts him on the top rope. Steven Angel backs away staring at Aaron O’Shea.

Tommy Cornell - What’s the Emperor of Violence going to do now?

Steven Angel runs at Aaron O’Shea then runs up the turnbuckle and grabs him in a belly to belly. Steven Angel belly to belly suplerplexes Aaron O’Shea from the top rope to the other side of the ring.

Tommy Cornell - He almost threw him from corner to corner!

Steven Angel stands up, he looks at the clock.

[12:00]

Tommy Cornell - Beat him down Steven.

The referee slides into the ring, as Steven Angel slides out of the ring. Steven Angel grabs a steel chair.

Tommy Cornell - He’s going to make sure I never have to hear, “ello ello” or anything else from that asshole!

Steven Angel slides into the ring and lifts Aaron O’Shea by the hair. Steven Angel pushes the chair against the throat of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel runs with Aaron O’Shea towards the corner. Steven Angel smashes the bottom on the chair into the post.

Tommy Cornell - He crushed his throat! YES! I hope he’ll never be able to speak again!

Aaron O’Shea spits up blood as he gasps for air. Steven Angel grabs the chair and places it around his ankle.

Tommy Cornell - AND HIS ANKLE?! Thank you Steven! Why aren’t these people chanting? Thank you Steven!

Steven Angel climbs to the middle rope then jumps off and stomps down onto the chair. Steven Angel lifts the chair, pushing it closed on the ankle of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel twists the chair.

Tommy Cornell - He’s got a steel chair ankle lock!

Aaron O’Shea taps out.

Tommy Cornell - BITCH!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, in 6 Minutes, Steven Angel!

Tommy Cornell - Bravo! Steven Angel is a superstar!

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

Tommy - That's exactly what's going to happen here tonight!

The lights in the arena go out and smoke begins to rise out from under the stage. The only light in the arena is coming from the blood red cross that suddenly appears on the titantron.

Eternal the kiss I breath
Siphon your blood to me
Feel my wounds of your god
Forever rape mortality
I smell of death
I reek of hate
I will live forever
Lost child pay the dead
Bleeding screams of silence
In my veins your eternity

I'll kill you and your dreams tonight
Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me
Let your bloodline feed my youth

An elevator slowly rises up, showing a figure wearing long blood red robes. The only thing you can see is the figure's cocky smile. Red fireworks shoot off and the figure takes his hood down, revealing the smiling face of Steven Angel. Steven looks out over the crowd as the smoke swirls around his legs.

First breath born come alive learn to kill
Bloodfest awaits to feed your hunger
Dark side has no rival test your faith in blood
Night hides the hunting packs a feeding frenzy

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Steven slowly makes his way down to the ring, the cocky smirk on his face never faltering. He looks into the ring for a moment before walking around to the steps and climbing them slowly.

I am the first not the last
Condemned by a single kiss
Betrayed eternally I'll rip inside your soul
Contaminating the world
Defying god and son
Black heart that brings your death
Living in infamy

Drink the flesh of life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He raises both of his arms over his head. He stares out into the crowd, the red lights in the arena make it seem like the red rings in his eyes are on fire.

Begin new life
Bleed your death upon me

Blame god chosen children
As you die I'm immortal
Faithless no religion
Stalking prey is my confession
Captive blood enslavement
Pain and hunger drives your madness
Drink flesh life itself
Prepare to reign a thousand years

Steven climbs down from the turnbuckle and turns his attention to the entrance ramp, waiting for his next victim.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, The champion. From The City of Salvation, standing 6’ and weighing it at 240 pounds. He is the reigning and defending Dream Champion, Steven Angel!

[The lights dim as helicopter propellers are heard. Sirens wail as Kasabian's- Club foot, begins to blare throughout the arena.]

One...take
control of me?
Yer messing with the enemy
Said its 2..it's another trick
Messin with my mind, I wake up
Chase down an empty street
Blindly snap the broken beats
Said it's cut with a dirty trick
Its taken all these days to find ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I need you

[Part of the entrance stage opens up revealing Aaron O‘Shea sitting on a custom chopper. Aaron O‘Shea revs it a few times, then rides out onto the stage.]

Friends, take control of me
Stalking cross' the gallery
All these pills got to operate
The colour quits and all invade us
There he goes again
Takin' me to the edge again
All I got is a dirty trick
I'm chasin down the wolves to save ya

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... the blood aint on my face
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me

[Aaron stays at the top of the stage and bows his head as Green , white and orange sparks shower down from about the titan tron. He raises his head grins at the crowd looking around the whole arena with his palm on his brow looking into the distance. Aaron rides towards the ring , then circles around it not taking his eyes off of Steven Angel.]

(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... I'll tell you I want you
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my hands
(Uuh! ah ah ah aha)
I... Just wanted you near me
(ah ah ah aha)
I... I'LL tell you I want you
(ah ah ah aha)
(ah ah ah aha)
I... The blood aint on my face
(ah ah ah aha)
Just wanted you near me

[Aaron parks the custom motorcycle off to the side of the ramp then gets off of it and walks to the ring.]

Samantha Praxton - and the challenger, standing 5’8” and weighing in at 200 pounds, Aaron O’Shea!

Andrew - Steven Angel versus Aaron O’Shea 2!

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus guaranteed Salvation would sweep this show, that means he guaranteed wins!

Samantha Praxton - Due to this being a Dream Championship match, a specialty match type has been added to this title defense. Therefore the following match will be a Ladder Match!

Andrew - Huge advantage for Aaron O’Shea now!

Tommy - The Ladder Match is one of his specialty matches, lets see if that changes how this match goes.

The referee takes the belt and puts it on the hook, then watches the belt get lifted 15 feet above the ring. The referee calls for the bell.

Dream Championship
Career of Aaron O’Shea

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 ChampionshipMatch
- Steven Angel vs Aaron O’Shea -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Steven Angel runs across the ring at Aaron O’Shea but he ducks down and moves out of the way. Steven Angel uses his foot to block himself from running into the corner, then he spins around. Steven Angel charges at Aaron O’Shea looking for a clothesline but Aaron O’Shea ducks again and runs to the ropes. Aaron O’Shea jumps and springboards off the middle rope. Steven Angel runs towards him and Aaron O’Shea back flips over him landing behind him.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea looks to be on his game here tonight!

Tommy - He’s looking great so far.

Aaron O’Shea wraps his arms around the waste of Steven Angel, but Steven Angel connects a few elbows to his face forcing him to let go. Steven Angel rolls forward and wraps himself around the right leg of Aaron O’Shea looking for an ankle lock.

Andrew - Rolling Ankle lock from Steven Angel!

Tommy - If he can get Aaron O’Shea to fall forward, he’ll have this ankle lock synched!

Aaron O’Shea still on his feet, uses his foot to stomp Steven Angel to the face on the ground. Steven Angel upkicks and hits Aaron O’Shea right under the chin, still wrapped around his leg. Aaron O’Shea falls forward and Steven Angel cranks on the hold.

Andrew - He’s got it! Ankle lock fully locked on!

Tommy - But this is a ladder match, all the ankle lock does is slow O’Shea down, it doesn’t win him the match!

Aaron O’Shea drags himself and Steven Angel across the ring towards the ropes.

“BREAK HIS ANKLE!” *clap**clap**clap, clap, clap* “BREAK HIS ANKLE!”
“BREAK HIS ANKLE!” *clap**clap**clap, clap, clap* “BREAK HIS ANKLE!”

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea crawling to those ropes, but even if he makes it, it wont break the hold.

Tommy - No DQ, which means no rope break!

Aaron O’Shea makes it to the ropes grabbing the bottom rope with both hands. Aaron O’Shea pulls himself out of the ring using the bottom rope, then he turns over so that he can sit on the apron. Aaron O’Shea reaches up and grabs the top rope and uses it to pull himself up. Aaron O’Shea uses his free leg to try to push Steven Angel off of him.

Andrew - He’s escaping the ankle lock!

Tommy - Steven Angel can only hold that move on so long before his grip starts to loosen.

Aaron O’Shea finally pulls his leg out of the ankle lock, then he jumps up and springboards on the top rope. Aaron O’Shea connects a phoenix splash on Steven Angel in the ring, then grabs his ankle.

Andrew - Huge springboard phoenix splash from the man of a million highlights Aaron O’Shea!

Tommy - But doing that move so fast after the ankle lock may have done more damage to his ankle!

Aaron O’Shea rolls out of the ring to the outside, then reaches under the ring and pulls out a 12 foot ladder.

Andrew - Here we go, it’s ladder time.

Tommy - Lets see if O’Shea can inflict some pain on his opponent now, he’s already lasted longer then his first match against Steven Angel.

Aaron O’Shea slides the ladder into the ring, then reaches under the ring again and grabs a steel chair. Aaron O’Shea enters the ring with the chair and he grabs Steven Angel and lifts him to his feet. Aaron O’Shea blasts Steven Angel cross the head with the steel chair, dropping him on top of the ladder.

Andrew - What a sickening chair shot!

Tommy - The emperor of violence is busted open!

Steven Angel tries to sit up as blood pours from his forehead but Aaron O’Shea hits him to the head with the steel chair again. Aaron O’Shea drops the chair and leaves the ring again, he reaches under the ring and pulls out another ladder.

Andrew - Ladder number two of the night.

Tommy - Please don’t count ladders all night.

Aaron O’Shea climbs up to the apron with the ladder and he puts it in the corner. Aaron O’Shea climbs to the top rope still holding the ladder. Aaron O’Shea puts his feet on the ladder and rides it down as it falls forward. The ladder with Aaron O’Shea riding it lands across Steven Angel, sandwiching him between two ladders.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea riding the ladder from the corner to the ground!

Tommy - Such a simple move does so much damage in a ladder match!

Aaron O’shea looks at Steven Angel stuck between the two ladders. Aaron O’Shea grabs the steel chair and holds it above his head. Aaron O’Shea hit’s the top ladder with the steel chair, over and over again. Aaron O’Shea whacks the top ladder several more times, then leaves the chair on top of it.

Andrew - Steven is trapped between those ladders and O’Shea is using the chair to crush him.

Tommy - I can truly and honestly say, I wasn’t expecting this at all!

Aaron O’Shea leaves the ring to the apron, then climbs up to the top rope.

Andrew - The fans here are silent as they are watching Steven Angel take a beating.

Tommy - Now what is O’Shea going to do?

Aaron O’Shea turns around and jumps off the top rope with a double moonsault. Aaron O’Shea lands on the ladder crushing Steven Angel.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Andrew - AARON O’MY GOD!

Tommy - Good god! Steven was trapped between those ladders and Aaron O’Shea hit’s a double moonsault!

Aaron O’Shea holds his stomach, gasping for air, while Steven Angel lays motionless still stuck between the ladders.

Andrew - You have to wonder how much damage Aaron did to himself with that move.

Tommy - A lot, but Steven Angel took a lot more!

Aaron O’Shea gets to his hands and knees, then crawls towards Steven Angel. Aaron O’Shea grabs the top ladder, and uses it to help him up. Aaron O’Shea picks up the ladder and sets it up right over Steven Angel in the center of the ring.

Andrew - He’s going for the belt!

Tommy - I don’t think Steven Angel has anything left to stop him.

Aaron O’Shea leans against the rungs of the ladder, then begins climbing. Aaron O’Shea takes step after step, but his stomach is in a lot of pain. Aaron O’Shea reaches up and touches the belt.

Andrew - So close!

Tommy - GET UP STEVEN!

Aaron O’Shea takes another step and grabs the belt with both hands. Steven Angel sits up, a bloody mess. Steven Angel kicks the ladder knocking it down, but Aaron O’Shea hands on to the belt hook.

Andrew - Steven Angel moved the ladder out from under him, but O’Shea hung on!

Tommy - Now he’s dangling 15 feet above the ring.

Steven Angel rolls off the ladder, then slowly gets to his feet. Steven Angel looks up at Aaron O’Shea hovering above the ring, holding on for his life. Steven Angel smiles then grabs the ladder Aaron O’Shea climbed up.

Andrew - Now the Emperor of Violence has something planned!

Tommy - Something very very violent I guarantee it!

Steven Angel sets up the ladder in the corner of the ring. Steven Angel walks to the center of the ring and reaches down. Steven Angel grabs the ladder he was laid out on. Steven Angel walks to the opposite corner as the other ladder and sets up the new one.

Andrew - Now Steven Angel has a ladder in two corners?

Tommy - I have no clue what he’s thinking, and I’m happy about that!

Steven Angel leaves the ring and reaches underneath. Steven Angel pulls out an extra long ladder, then slides it into the ring.

Andrew - That ladder is huge!

Tommy - He could climb right past Aaron O’Shea with that ladder!

Aaron O’Shea lets go with of his hands and he tries to grab the belt but almost falls. Aaron O’Shea reaches up and grabs onto the belt hook with his other hand to try to keep from falling.

Andrew - O’Shea is having trouble hanging on, he’s about to fall!

Tommy - He tried to grab the belt, and almost paid for it with his life! A fall from there could mean the end!

Steven Angel enters the ring and grabs the extra large ladder. Steven Angel positions the larger ladder so that the top of it is between the rungs of the ladder in the corner. Steven Angel goes to the other end of the ladder and does the same thing, creating a ladder bridge in the ring.

Andrew - Good god!

Tommy - He made a ladder bridge! If O’Shea falls he’s going to crash right through that extra large ladder!

Steven Angel leaves the ring to the apron, then climbs to the top rope. Steven Angel wipes some blood out of his eyes, then climbs up the ladder. Steven Angel sits on top of the 12 foot ladder and looks at Aaron O’Shea still hanging on.

Andrew - I have a really bad feeling about this!

Tommy - I have a feeling that Steven Angel is about to take over this match!

Steven Angel jumps from the ladder and grabs the legs of Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel pulls Aaron O’Shea off the belt hook, and power bombs him through the ladder bridge in the ring.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - The weight of these two men destroyed that extra large ladder!

Tommy - And Steven Angel destroyed Aaron O’Shea!

The referee checks on both men down in the ring. Aaron O’Shea lays on the broken ladder motionless while Steven Angel sits in the corner of the ring bleeding profusely. Steven Angel smiles.

Andrew - A sick smile shows through the crimson mask of Steven Angel!

Tommy - He should be smiling, he has things back the way he wants them!

Steven Angel reaches up and grabs the top ropes with both hands. Steven Angel pulls himself up out of the corner and he walks towards Aaron O’Shea. Steven Angel stomps Aaron O’Shea on the broken ladder, then looks at the steel chair.

Andrew - Steven Angel has locked his eyes on that chair!

Tommy - Remember what he did with a steel chair to Aaron O’Shea the last time!

Aaron O’Shea rolls off the broken ladder and the referee pushes it out of the ring. Steven Angel grabs the steel chair and holds it up for the crowd who cheers him on. Steven Angel walks over and grabs Aaron O’Shea by the throat, then pulls him to his feet.

Andrew - This is not good.

Tommy - It’s great!

Steven Angel lets go of Aaron O’Shea and grabs the chair with both hands. Steven Angel pulls back and hits Aaron O’Shea as hard as he can with the chair. Aaron O’Shea flips backwards over the top rope and falls down to the ringside floor. Steven Angel tosses the chair out of the ring

Steven Angel
YEAH!

Andrew - Even though he’s a bloody mess, and Aaron O’Shea had him beaten up, Steven Angel is still going!

Tommy - He’ll never stop going, Steven Angel is a gamer!

Steven Angel walks to the corner and grabs the ladder. Steven Angel drags the ladder to the center of the ring and begins climbing. Aaron O’Shea stands up on the outside of the ring, he’s been busted open. Aaron O’Shea quickly slides into the ring and connects a pele kick to the back of Steven Angel’s head.

Andrew - Great kick from Aaron to stop Steven.

Tommy - He only stopped him momentarily though!

Aaron O’Shea grabs the other ladder out of the corner and he pulls it to the center of the ring next to Steven Angel’s ladder. Aaron O’Shea begins climbing the ladder, next to Steven Angel.

Andrew - Now both men are making a run at the belt.

Tommy - But with all the damage done they are climbing very slow!

Steven Angel grabs the arm of Aaron O’Shea and he quickly wraps it around the back of his neck. Steven Angel jumps backwards off the ladder with Aaron O’Shea connecting the Angel Slam. Aaron O’Shea bounces off the ring mat from the huge impact.

Andrew - ANGEL SLAM FROM THE LADDER!

Tommy - That has to be it for Aaron O’Shea, but only if Steven Angel can recover and climb up the ladder.

Steven Angel tries to get up but he falls forward. Steven Angel lays on his stomach, looking up at the belt hanging high above the ring.

Andrew - He wants that belt so bad, both these men do!

Tommy - But they are both so far away from it right now.

Steven Angel pushes up to his hands and knees then crawls to the ladders in the center of the ring. Steven Angel grabs the ladder and begins climbing it from the ground. Steven Angel climbs and stops at the middle to reach up.

Andrew - Not even close, he has to keep climbing.

Tommy - But the higher the climb, the more risk you run of serious damage on a fall!

Steven Angel keeps climbing until he makes it to the top. Steven Angel reaches up and touches the belt but Aaron O’Shea is back to his feet. Aaron O’Shea runs and jumps to the middle rope, then springboards at Steven Angel. Aaron O’Shea kicks Steven Angel to the back of the head then lands hard on the mat. Steven Angel lays across the top of the ladder, blooding dripping down from his head to the mat.

Andrew - Aaron bought himself some time with a great springboard kick to the back of Steven Angel’s head!

Tommy - He was so damn close to taking this match, but Aaron O’Shea was able to stop him!

Aaron O’Shea stands up and staggers back into the corner. Aaron O’Shea wipes blood out of his eyes, then smears it across his chest.

Aaron O’Shea
AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea is pumped up!

Tommy - This is the Aaron O’Shea who is a former 2 time Undisputed Universal Champion!

Aaron O’Shea turns around and climbs to the top rope. Aaron O’Shea looks across the ring at Steven Angel positioned on the ladder.

Andrew - Looks like O’Shea is trying to measure something.

Tommy - I have a really bad feeling that one of these guys wont be leaving this PPV alive!

Aaron O’Shea jumps from the top turnbuckle to the top rope, then springboards into the ring. Aaron O’Shea bounces over the ladder and Steven Angel, then reaches back and grabs him. Aaron O’Shea flips and power bombs Steven Angel off of the ladder, out of the ring. Aaron O’Shea crumbles to the mat.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - AARON O’SHEA WITH A SPRINGBOARD SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB!

Tommy - Not only that but he launches Steven angel over the top rope with that power bomb!

Aaron O’Shea grabs the bottom rope, then the middle rope, then the top rope and stands up.

Andrew - He’s up!

Tommy - We’re going to have a new Dream Champion here tonight!

Aaron O’Shea turns around and limps towards the ladder. Aaron O’Shea steps up and begins climbing slowly, the blood pouring into his eyes every time he looks up at the belt.

Andrew - Steven Angel is somehow starting to get up!

Tommy - But Aaron O’Shea is already half way up the ladder!

Steven Angel leans on the guardrail, then runs and jumps up to the apron. Aaron O’Shea looks behind him and sees Steven Angel. Aaron O’Shea steps up and Moonsaults off the ladder. Aaron O’Shea hits Steven Angel and both men come crashing down from the apron to the ringside floor.

Andrew - O’Shea with a moonsault from the ladder to the outside of the ring, and he takes out Steven Angel!

Tommy - That was like a moonsault DDT off the apron, based on the way he grabbed Steven Angel’s head on the landing!

“THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!” “THIS IS AWESOME!”

Andrew - This is awesome, this is the NLWF at it’s very best!

Tommy - This is about the Dream Championship, who’s dream will be realized?

Aaron O’Shea pushes up and gets to his feet. Aaron O’Shea takes a step forward and is tripped by Steven Angel who wraps himself around the right leg of Aaron O‘Shea. Steven Angel cranks on the ankle lock.

Andrew - Does Steven Angel even realize he’s got the ankle lock in? His eyes are closed and he looks to be knocked out!

Tommy - He might be going on pure instinct here!

Aaron O’Shea uses the ring cover to pull himself up. Aaron O’Shea reaches up and grabs the bottom rope of the ring and tries to pull himself inside.

Andrew - O’Shea using that same strategy as earlier to get out of the ankle lock.

Tommy - He has Steven Angel very well scouted.

Aaron O’Shea breaks the ankle locks and rolls into the ring. Aaron O’Shea rolls until he hit’s the ladders, then he begins to climb.

Andrew - He’s making another break for the belt.

Tommy - Can Steven Angel stop him again?

Steven Angel slides into the ring and runs towards the ladders. Steven Angel quickly climbs the ladder next to Aaron O’Shea then he moves over to Aaron O’Shea’s ladder. Steven Angel wraps his arms around the waist of Aaron O’Shea and he leans back.

Andrew - He’s trying to German suplex him off the ladder!

Tommy - Aaron O’Shea is holding on though.

Aaron O’Shea keeps climbing the ladder with Steven Angel pulling behind him.

Andrew - This is Steven Angel’s last chance here, he really is putting a lot of his strength and energy into this!

Tommy - He ran and climbed up, and is now trying to pull Aaron O’Shea off, I would say he’s officially on empty!

Steven Angel rocks back and forth trying to make Aaron O’Shea break his grip. Finally Aaron O’Shea lets go for the ladder and Steven Angel German Suplexes him off. Aaron O’Shea flips backwards and grabs the top rope, then lands on the ring apron on his feet.

Andrew - Steven Angel crashed down into the mat, while Aaron O’Shea somehow managed to land on his feet!

Tommy - I think O’Shea let go on purpose!

Aaron O’Shea pulls himself up and springboards on the top rope. Aaron O’Shea bounces and lands on the ladder.

Andrew - He’s gonna do it! He’s gonna do it!

Tommy - NEW DREAM CHAMPION?

Aaron O’Shea reaches out and touches the belt, but Steven Angel sits up, then stands. Steven Angel runs and climbs the ladder next to Aaron O’Shea.

Andrew - He got up again!

Tommy - He does not want to lose that Dream Championship.

Aaron O’Shea flips Steven Angel off then uses his foot to push Steven Angel’s ladder. The ladder tips, then falls sending Steven Angel flying over the top rope to the ringside floor. Steven Angel hit’s the ground and rolls into the announce table.

Andrew - Steven Angel takes a dive!

Tommy - That leaves O’Shea all alone!

Aaron O’Shea looks at Steven Angel, then looks at the Dream Title hanging right above him. Aaron O’Shea takes another step up the ladder, then grabs the Dream Championship and pulls it off the hook.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Aaron O’Shea puts the belt of his shoulder and holds his arms up.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW Dream Champion, Aaron O’Shea!

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea has done it, he is a champion again!

Tommy - Great win, that’s the Aaron O’Shea that this company has grown to love.

Aaron O’Shea climbs down the ladder and the referee raises his arm. Aaron O’Shea slides out of the ring as the crowd boos him.

Andrew - He walked into hostile territory and Aaron O’Shea defeated Steven Angel!

Tommy - You know what that mean?

Andrew - What?

Tommy - God was wrong, he guaranteed a sweep!

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 Empty Re: Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 22nd 2010, 10:47 pm

The God’s Playground Structure begins lowering, getting the crowd to their feet.

Andrew - There have been 4 God’s Playground matches in the history of the NLWF.

Tommy - Brenton Cyrus looks to redeem a loss that probably shouldn’t have happened, against Ryan Apollos here tonight!

Huah!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stops at the top of the ramp. Apollos then raises his arms in the air in an X. Apollos starts walking slowly down the ramp towards the ring.

I am the master of this game
And everybody knows my name
And I will gladly make you see
That you should not have messed with me

But you have thrown the gauntlet down
Only ? one who wears the crown
So I will gladly hunt you down
And I'm gonna stomp you into the ground

He stops at the bottom of the ramp and stares at the crowd. Apollos then climbs up the steps and enters the ring.

And you know it's true
I'm just better than you
See the fear that's in your eyes
I'll make you realise

Well oh yeah, here we go again
Looks like we're on the floor again
Hell yeah, here we go again
Cause I can't get away

Apollos then stands in the middle of the ring with his arms held out in the air. He then does the X chop three times, pauses, then a fourth time, as pyro goes off behind him with each chop.

I'll fight forever
I won't surrender
And I will always
Hunt you down
Down
Down
Down

Apollos then walks over to the corner and climbs to the middle turnbuckle. Apollos then does the “X-Factor” pose on the top rope before climbing down. Apollos stands in the ring and awaits for the match to begin as his music dies down.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is he God’s Playground match, introducing first from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Standing 6’ 2” and weighing in at 250 Pounds, Ryan Apollos!

“YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!”
“YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!” “YOU ARE DEAD!”

Andrew - If Brenton Cyrus has his way, then these people are right!

Tommy - I hope he does, I hope he ends Apollos here tonight once and for all!

Hooded men walk out onto the stage holding torches in their hands. The men each take on side of the ramp and wait. After a few seconds of the fans chanting Brenton Cyrus walks out onto the stage and does his god pose. Red sparks spray down behind him as the fans riot in cheers.

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Brenton Cyrus walks down the ramp slowly, staring at the God’s Playground structure surrounding the ring. Brenton Cyrus walks past each of the hooded men who bow down as soon as he passes them. Brenton Cyrus walks up the steps and enters God’s Playground.

Andrew - Evil intentions in the eyes of the owner of NLWF.

Tommy - He wants Apollos dead and now is the time to make that happen!

God's Playground Match
Headlining Match at War Games

If Ryan Apollos loses he must bow down at the feet of Brenton Cyrus
- Brenton Cyrus vs Ryan Apollos -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring and unloads a flurry of punches on Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus pushes Ryan Apollos into the corner then drives a knee into his stomach. Ryan Apollos bends forward holding his stomach. Brenton Cyrus grabs him by the back of the head and drives a knee into his face sending him back into the corner. Brenton Cyrus dives forward at Ryan Apollos in the corner and connects a back elbow to his face dropping him down in the corner.

Andrew - Remember the last time these two fought in God’s Playground, Brenton Cyrus dominated, then the cameraman trick!

Tommy - I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen this time, I think this one is just going to be a beating on Apollos.

Brenton Cyrus backs up to the opposite corner then charges across the ring and boots Ryan Apollos to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up out of the corner, then whips him across the ring. Brenton Cyrus falls to the ring mat from throwing Ryan Apollos so hard. Ryan Apollos hit’s the corner and flips right over it falling down to the steel floor outside the ring.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos hits that corner, then he hit’s the playground floor!

Tommy - and that’s no ordinary playground floor!

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring not taking his eyes off of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus waits for Ryan Apollos to try to get up, then delivers a vicous punt kick to his ribs.
Brenton Cyrus
Did that hurt?

Brenton Cyrus backs up, then runs at Ryan Apollos and delivers another punt kick to his ribs. Brenton Cyrus looks at the cameraman and laughs. Brenton Cyrus grabs the camera out of his hands and holds it out in front of his face.
Brenton Cyrus
I’m just getting started!

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus screaming into the camera, that he’s just getting started!

Tommy - I don’t feel bad for Apollos, he’s getting exactly what he should have got

Brenton Cyrus waits for Ryan Apollos to stand up. Ryan Apollos grabs the ropes and uses them to pick himself up. Ryan Apollos stands up and leans against the chamber with the electric generator. Brenton Cyrus runs and hits Ryan Apollos with the camera.

Andrew - sandwiching his head between the TV camera and chamber!

Tommy - I’m surprised that didn’t bust Apollos open.

Ryan Apollos slides down the chamber, and sits on the playground floor. Brenton Cyrus stops Ryan Apollos to the face again and again then lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and throws him into the electric chain wall. Ryan Apollos hit’s the wall and the lights flash as he’s electrocuted. Ryan Apollos falls off the wall and falls hard to the playground floor.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos meets the electric wall!

Tommy - He was stuck on it for a few seconds before luckily falling off.

Brenton Cyrus puts his foot on the face of Ryan Apollos and does his God Pose.

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Brenton Cyrus does the suck it taunt to Ryan Apollos then stomps down on his face.

Andrew - Da X Chop from Brenton Cyrus, then a vicious stomp to his face!

Tommy -He’s just mocking him now.

Brenton Cyrus grabs the legs of Ryan Apollos and sets him up for a slingshot. Brenton Cyrus leans back and launches Ryan Apollos into the electric chain link wall again. The lights flash, as Ryan Apollos suffers of the wall, before falling to the Playground floor.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is being killed right before our very eyes.

Tommy - This is the Brenton Cyrus we love to see, this is the best Brenton Cyrus who wants you dead!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and grabs the legs of Ryan Apollos again. Brenton Cyrus sets Ryan Apollos and turns him into an inverted sharpshooter.

Andrew - CRYPTIC CROSS FROM BRENTON CYRUS!

Tommy - and he’s mashing Apollos face into the playground floor by stepping on the back of his head!

Brenton Cyrus pulls back on the hold as hard as he can, then begins stomping Ryan Apollos to the back of the head. Brenton Cyrus finally releases Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus turns around and looks at the weapons chamber. Brenton Cyrus points at the weapons chamber and all the fans in the arena stand up.

Andrew - If you thought this match was violent before, now he wants to bring weapons into it!

Tommy - It’s safe to say that Ryan Apollos is fucked!

Brenton Cyrus pulls out a pizza cutter and he walks over to Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus puts Ryan Apollos in the camel clutch then pushes the pizza cutter against the head of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus slides the pizza cutter across the forehead of Ryan Apollos slicing his head open.

Andrew - That guarantees blood!

Tommy - He’s gushing!

Brenton Cyrus throws the pizza cutter and picks Ryan Apollos up. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos up and sets him up for a Tombstone. Brenton Cyrus backs up and climbs up to the middle rope from the outside of the ring. Brenton Cyrus jumps forward and tombstone piledrivers Ryan Apollos into the playground floor.

Andrew - Tombstone Cyrus Driver from the middle rope!

Tommy - He spiked him head first off the Playground floor!

Brenton Cyrus puts his hand on Ryan Apollos face smearing his blood around. Brenton Cyrus stands up and wipes his hand off across his chest. Brenton Cyrus jumps up and comes down driving a knee into the head of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus stands up and jumps again, before driving another knee into the face of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus stands up and looks down at Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Has Apollos even gotten any offense in?

Tommy - No, he’s been way too busy getting his ass kicked!

Brenton Cyrus lifts a limp Ryan Apollos up to his feet and he dumps him over the top rope. Brenton Cyrus climbs up to the top turnbuckle, before jumping off with a shooting star press.

Andrew - Whoa!

Tommy - It’s been a long time since I’ve seen that from God!

Brenton Cyrus stands up with Ryan Apollos, then lifts him up to him shoulders. Brenton Cyrus tosses Ryan Apollos up and connects a knee to his face.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal!

Brenton Cyrus doesn’t allow Ryan Apollos to fall to the ground, he grabs his arm and pulls him back up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus walks around and tosses Ryan Apollos up again before driving another knee into his face. Brenton Cyrus dives forward and spears Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - Two vicious betrayals and a Panic Attack!

Brenton Cyrus shakes his head as he looks down at Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus backs up to the corner.

Andrew - Here comes the punt kick.

Tommy - Apollos needs to fight back now or this is all over!

Andrew - He’s not even moving.

Tommy - Maybe God should prop him up for the punt kick!

Brenton Cyrus walks to the middle of the ring and grabs Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet and Ryan Apollos punches him to the face.

Andrew - Big right hand from Ryan Apollos!

Brenton Cyrus doesn’t react to the punch, instead he jumps up and grabs the head of Ryan Apollos, and brings him down for an epiphany.

Tommy - No Sell!

Brenton Cyrus quickly gets to his feet and he punt kicks Ryan Apollos to the skull.

Andrew - Epiphany then a punt kick!

Tommy - This one is all over.

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and reaches into the weapons chamber. Brenton Cyrus grabs a steel chair, then enters the ring. Brenton Cyrus sets the chair up, then lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet. Brenton Cyrus sets Ryan Apollos up for a DDT, then he falls back driving him face first into the steel chair.

Andrew - Enough is enough, this match is over!

Tommy - But the punishment isn’t!

Brenton Cyrus pushes Ryan Apollos through so his head is exposed on the back side of the chair. Brenton Cyrus runs to the ropes then charges back at Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Ryan Apollos to the skull.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos is stuck in that steel chair!

Brenton Cyrus keeps running, then bounces off the ropes and charges at Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus connects another punt kick to the skull of Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus doesn’t stop running, he hit’s the ropes again and runs at Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus punt kicks Ryan Apollos to the skull again.

Tommy - He’s dead! He’s dead!

Brenton Cyrus doesn’t stop running, he hit’s the ropes again then runs at Ryan Apollos and punt kicks him to the skull again. Brenton Cyrus stops and falls to his knees.

Andrew - Finally!

Tommy - If Ryan Apollos somehow survives this, he’ll probably be brain dead!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and grabs the steel chair, he shuts it trapping Ryan Apollos head. Brenton Cyrus backs up to the corner then runs out, using the ropes to pull himself out faster. Brenton Cyrus jumps and stomps on the steel chair.

Andrew - HE MIGHT HAVE BROKEN HIS NECK!

Tommy - Thank God! At least this thing has to be over now.

Brenton Cyrus rolls Ryan Apollos over and pins him.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Brenton Cyrus!

Andrew - Mercifully this thing is over.

Tommy - Is it?

Brenton Cyrus drags Ryan Apollos across the ring, the chair still stuck around his head. Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring then drags Ryan Apollos out to the Playground floor.

Andrew - We should have know there was no way Apollos was walking out of here alive.

Tommy - Nope, not in God’s house!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Ryan Apollos to his feet then throws him him face first into the electrical generator chamber. Ryan Apollos crashes through it and hit’s the electrical generator. The lights in the arena shut off, then flash out of control before all the power in the arena shuts off completely.

-Static-

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 I_vote_lcap100/100Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus February 23rd 2010, 4:02 pm

A spotlight shines down on the center of the ring where Brenton Cyrus is standing with his head down. Brenton Cyrus looks to the sky slowly then lifts his arms doing his god pose. As he does, The God’s Playground structure bursts into flames above him. Then from inside the structure, a War Games Logo is lowered through. Fireworks shoot out of the ring and out of the Logo followed by sparks that rain down on the ring.

Andrew - I think that was the most spectacular death we’ve ever seen.

Tommy stands up and begins clapping his hands.

Tommy - Bravo! Bravo! ENCORE! I wish I had a rose or something to throw into the ring. Whoever fights that man at War Games is dead! I feel bad for whoever wins the main event here tonight, because the World Heavyweight Champion is a dead man following this pay per view event!

Brenton Cyrus lowers his arms and reaches down. Brenton Cyrus picks up a microphone off the mat and brings it to his mouth.

Brenton Cyrus
Now that that’s out of the way. Up next is The Notorious K.I.D versus Nick Ridicule! Because I can’t wait anymore to see who I’m taking the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship from.

The lights in the arena turn on and Brenton Cyrus looks towards the stage.

Andrew - He’s made the Double Title match next!

Tommy - He wants to know who he’s fighting at War Games.

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The tanks aim there guns up as The Notorious K.I.D shoots up out of the center of the stage floor followed, then lands on his feet..

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

The Notorious K.I.D holds up the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship and the tanks guns shoot out fireworks that rain down above him. The Notorious K.I.D walks down the ramp as people boo him, then stops as he stands face to face with Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus looks at the World Heavyweight Title then walks past The Notorious K.I.D.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge “FUCK YOU KID!” from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

“FUCK YOU KID!” “FUCK YOU KID!” “FUCK YOU KID!” “FUCK YOU KID!” “FUCK YOU KID!”

The Notorious K.I.D takes the microphone from Samantha Praxton.

The Notorious K.I.D
It’s FUCK YEAH! Get it right dumbass.

The Notorious K.I.D hands the microphone back to Samantha Praxton. One fan jumps the guardrail and slides into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D stomps the man to the head several times and security grabs him and removes him from the arena.

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing 175 pounds, he is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to boo and chant “YOU SOLD OUT!” as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. Finally Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule stops in front of Brenton Cyrus and smiles, Brenton Cyrus looks at the NLWF Championship then walks away. Nick Ridicule walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 205 pounds, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

Andrew - Champion versus Champion! Title for Title!

Tommy - It’s the main event come slightly early!

World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 MainEvent
- The Notorious K.I.D vs Nick Ridicule -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D shake hands in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D ties up, and Nick Ridicule pushes The Notorious K.I.D into the corner. Nick Ridicule runs in and The Notorious K.I.D double kicks him to the face. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and jumps to the middle turnbuckle then jumps off spinning and taking Nick Ridicule down with a cross body. The Notorious K.I.D hooks both of Nick Ridicule’s legs.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - KID able to catch Nick off guard with an early two count.

Tommy - If KID is going to win this match it’s going to be with his speed and high risk moves.

Nick Ridicule quickly stands up and runs at The Notorious K.I.D who drops down and lets Nick Ridicule take himself over the top rope. Nick Ridicule stands up on the outside of the ring and The Notorious K.I.D leaps over the ropes and flips at Nick Ridicule. The Notorious K.I.D takes Nick Ridicule down.

Andrew - Flipping senton by KID on Ridicule.

Tommy - But now they are on the outside of the ring where it only takes on mistake for Nick Ridicule to change this match around.

The Notorious K.I.D lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D whips Nick Ridicule towards the ring steps. Nick Ridicule hit’s the ring steps shoulder first, knocking the steps back. The Notorious K.I.D rushes over to Nick Ridicule and lifts him up. The Notorious K.I.D rolls Nick Ridicule into the ring and follows him in quickly pinning him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - KID is trying his best to get a quick win over Nick Ridicule, but he has to do a lot more damage.

Tommy - You never know, we’ve seen some quick pins get victories before.

Nick Ridicule stands up at the same time as The Notorious K.I.D. The Notorious K.I.D whips Nick Ridicule to the corner, but Nick Ridicule reverses it and sends The Notorious K.I.D to the corner instead. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner and Moonsaults off at Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule ducks out of the way and The Notorious K.I.D lands on his feet. Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and Nick Kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face.

Andrew - Both men are down!

Tommy - Now the first man to get up will have the offensive advantage.

Nick Ridicule crawls over and pins The Notorious K.I.D.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out. Nick Ridicule stands up lifts The Notorious K.I.D to his feet. Nick Ridicule kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the gut and sets up the crucifix power bomb.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule could be looking for the pass of judgment power bomb!

Tommy - If he hits it this double title match is going to be all over!

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up for the power bomb then runs with him. Nick Ridicule launches The Notorious K.I.D, but he locks his legs around the neck of Nick Ridicule and snaps off a hurricanrana, that sends Nick Ridicule over the top rope. Nick Ridicule holds onto the rope and lands on the ring apron.

Andrew - Great reversal by The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - He really saved himself with that one.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and hit’s the ropes, he rebounds and charges at Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the stomach through the ropes. Then sets up a power bomb.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

Nick Ridicule pulls The Notorious K.I.D through the ropes onto the apron, then lifts him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule launches The Notorious K.I.D at the ring post and The Notorious K.I.D hits it and falls to the ringside floor.

Tommy - wicked power bomb from Nick Ridicule!

Nick Ridicule stays on the apron and The Notorious K.I.D holds his back on the ringside floor. The Notorious K.I.D grabs the ring post and uses it to help himself up. The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet and Nick Ridicule runs and jumps off the apron, before connects a shoulder block on The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is all over him now.

Tommy - Just like I predicted, he was the first to his feet, and now he has the advantage

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D, then whips him towards the guardrail. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up on top of the guardrail, then jumps off spinning and looking for a cross body on Nick Ridicule, but he puts up his foot and Nick Kicks him out of mid air. The Notorious K.I.D crashes down on the ringside floor.

Andrew - We saw a Nick Kick very similar a few weeks ago inside the ring that helped Nick Ridicule defeat The Notorious K.I.D!

Tommy - Luckily he can’t get a pin on the outside of the ring.

Nick Ridicule lifts The Notorious K.I.D up and rolls him into the ring. Nick Ridicule climbs up to the top rope.

Andrew - what the hell is he doing? We never see Nick Ridicule go to the top rope!

Tommy - Whatever he’s doing up there it’s going to be big, either for him or KID!

Nick Ridicule jumps off the top rope looking for a frog splash but The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the way. Nick Ridicule hit’s the middle of the ring hard.

Andrew - KID moves and avoids the frog splash.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and grabs the leg of Nick Ridicule. The Notorious K.I.D drops down and locks in the SHUT THE FUCK UP on Nick Ridicule.

Tommy - He’s got the Shut the fuck up locked on!

The Notorious K.I.D pulls back on the hold, putting a lot of pressure on Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - We saw Nick Ridicule go high risk, and now KID go for the submission.

Tommy - I don’t remember the last time I saw KID lock on the Shut the Fuck up!

Nick Ridicule uses his one free arm and leg to claw towards the ropes. Nick Ridicule reaches out his hand but he’s in the dead center of the ring. Nick Ridicule keeps pushing and sliding across the ring with The Notorious K.I.D on top of him with the submission fully locked on.

Andrew - He’s still so far away from the ropes!

Tommy - Even if he does make it, he’s going to be running on empty following this move!

Nick Ridicule moves towards the ropes some more, then begins to fade away. Nick Ridicule stops moving and the referee comes to check on him. The referee grabs the arm of Nick Ridicule and lets it drop.

-1-

Andrew - If his arm drops 3 times, this match is all over.

The referee lifts the arm of Nick Ridicule again and it drops down to the mat.

-2-

Tommy - KID could win the NLWF Championship by submission!

The referee lifts the arm of Nick Ridicule again and lets it drop down to the mat. The time Nick Ridicule spins around escaping the Shut the Fuck Up, and instead locking in the Anaconda Crossface on The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - What an amazing counter when we thought all was lost!

Tommy - Now KID needs to make it to the ropes.

The Notorious K.I.D uses his feet to push towards the ropes, and he grabs the bottom rope with ease. The referee breaks the hold, pulling Nick Ridicule off of The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Nick didn’t want to break that hold, that might have been his shot at winning this now that he’s been weakened.

Tommy - He needs to catch his breathe, take a rest, then continue this match, unfortunately that’s not how things work, he’ll have to fight through the pain.

Nick Ridicule uses the ropes to pull himself up. Nick Ridicule reaches down and grabs The Notorious K.I.D, then pull him to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D jumps up and hit’s the KID Cutter on Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Unexpected KID cutter out of nowhere!

Tommy - KID has this thing won!

The Notorious K.I.D pins Nick Ridicule.

-1-2-3-

The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D is the NLWF Champion!

Tommy - NO! NO! Nick Ridicule has his foot on the rope, he’s had his foot on the rope, and the referee missed the call!

The referee notices Nick Ridicule’s foot on the rope and he waves off his decision before Samantha Praxton can make the announcement. The referee tells The Notorious K.I.D that he hasn’t won, then points to Nick Ridicule’s foot on the rope.

Andrew - The referee made the right call!

Tommy - This match continues!

The Notorious K.I.D quickly climbs to the top rope and leaps off with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D lands on Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Something to believe!

Tommy - Now it’s safe to say this match is over.

Nick Ridicule rolls out of the ring before The Notorious K.I.D can pin him.

Andrew - Smart thinking by Nick Ridicule, getting out of the ring before KID could finish him.

Tommy - KID just needs to get him back into the ring where he can end this match.

The Notorious K.I.D rolls out of the ring onto the apron. The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the apron with Something to Believe and he lands on Nick Ridicule ringside. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks at the announce table.

Andrew - What is he looking at?

Tommy - I knew this table wouldn’t survive tonight!

The Notorious K.I.D clears off the announce table, then walks over and lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D rolls Nick Ridicule onto the announce table, then punches his to the forehead several times.

Andrew - What is he going to do?

Tommy - Whatever he wants!

The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring then climbs to the top rope. The announcers stand up and run out of the way as The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the top rope. The Notorious K.I.D jumps from the top rope flipping through the air before landing on Nick Ridicule and crashing through the announce table.

Andrew - That was truly something to believe, what an amazing jump!

Tommy - I knew he would jump, I didn’t think he would try that from that distance!

The referee begins counting both men out.

-1- -2- -3-

The Notorious K.I.D rolls off the wreckage from the announce table, then uses the ring apron to pull himself up.

-4- -5-

Andrew - The referee is halfway to counting these guys out!

Tommy - KID looks like he’ll make it, but even if he does, he wont win the NLWF Title this way!

The Notorious K.I.D rolls into the ring, then rolls out of the ring breaking the count.

Andrew - Wow, The Notorious K.I.D breaks the count and this match will continue!

Tommy - He must want to become the NLWF Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs the arm of Nick Ridicule and drags him off of the broken announce table. The Notorious K.I.D lifts Nick Ridicule up and rolls him into the ring. The Notorious K.I.D slides into the ring and pins Nick Ridicule hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Nick Ridicule kicks out!

Andrew - Unbelievable!

Tommy - No, not unbelievable, this is why they hold two of the most prestigious title in all of wrestling, because they are the very best.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up, then walks to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope and Nick Ridicule gets up. The Notorious K.I.D makes it to the top rope and Nick Ridicule climbs up behind him. Nick Ridicule sets up the crucifix power bomb.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule wants to power bomb KID from the top rope!

Tommy - That would end this match for sure.

The Notorious K.I.D elbows Nick Ridicule to the face trying to escape the power bomb. Nick Ridicule dives forwards off the middle turnbuckle and he crucifix power bombs The Notorious K.I.D to the center of the ring.

Andrew - SUPER Pass of judgment!

Tommy - NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

Nick Ridicule lays on the mat, hurt from the intense match. Nick Ridicule begins crawling towards The Notorious K.I.D who’s laid out like an X in the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule keeps crawling, then drops an arm over his chest.

-1-2-3-

The Notorious K.I.D kicks out!

Andrew - KID KICKED OUT! KID KICKED OUT!

Tommy - HOW?

Nick Ridicule rolls off of The Notorious K.I.D towards the ropes. The Notorious K.I.D tries his best to sit up. Nick Ridicule uses the ropes to get back to his feet. KID sits up and rolls over to his hands and knees.

Andrew - Who will walk out of here with both titles?

Tommy -I have no idea, but this thing has to end soon, they are both gassed!

A fan slides into the ring and punt kicks The Notorious K.I.D. The fan waits for Nick Ridicule to turn around and when he does he lifts him up to his shoulders. The fan tosses Nick Ridicule up, then brings him down into a wicked knee to the face. The fan takes off his hat and shirt, revealing Brenton Cyrus. The referee calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus has taken out both champion!

Tommy - This great match ends in a No Contest, thanks to the man who will be headlining War Games!

Andrew - But why? Doesn’t he want to fight a double champion at War Games?

Tommy - Who knows the motives of Brenton Cyrus here, all I know is that he means business!

Brenton Cyrus leaves the ring and walks up the ramp. Brenton Cyrus steps backstage.

Tommy - Shane you lame dick loser, get an interview with God!

Brenton Cyrus walks backstage and Shane Bradley runs up to him.

Shane Bradley
You just attacked both KID and Nick, ending that match in a no contest. Why?

Brenton Cyrus
Both of them have titles that belong to me. The NLWF Championship was won by me in the Global Annihilation Tournament and before Nick Ridicule I had all the records as NLWF champion. The World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship though, is God’s belt. I still hold all the records, and I was voted World Champion of the year. So to answer your question why, is pretty easy. Next week on Revolution both KID and Ridicule will forfeit, their titles over to me. If they don’t, then at War Games I will take the belts from them, and the road to War Games wont be a very fun one anymore.

Brenton Cyrus smiles.
Brenton Cyrus
And… With KID and Nick out of the way, Jason Hawk is going to be very lonely during his street fight.

Brenton Cyrus walks away.

Andrew - Can you believe that?

Tommy - Yes.

Andrew - He wants them to forfeit the titles to him before War Games!

Tommy - Or he’ll fight them at War Games and take the belts!

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is for the Undisputed Championship and it will be contested in a Street Fight! Introducing first, Now residing in San Diego, California. Standing 6’1” and weighing in at 175 pounds, he is the reigning and defending NLWF Undisputed Champion Jason Hawk!

“FUCK YOU JASON!” “FUCK YOU JASON!” “FUCK YOU JASON!”

Andrew - The fans not on the side of Jason Hawk tonight!

Tommy - Of course not, we’re in the city of Salvation! This is probably the only time Corey Casey will ever get cheered!

lights go out and smoke begins to rise from under the stage grating...

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God HATES Us All, God HATES Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Corey Casey walks out from behind the curtain, a cocky smirk on his face. His blonde and black dreadlocks fall down around his face and his all white eyes are filled with an unnatural fire. He stands for a moment, looking out over the crowd as they boo him viciously.

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God HATES Us All; God HATES Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Suddenly, he throws his arms straight out to his sides. A blood red explosion of fireworks in the form of a cross explodes just above Corey's head. Corey holds the pose as the red fireworks fall down around his head. He then starts heading towards the ring.

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

Corey rolls into the ring and climbs the nearest turnbuckle. He climbs to the second rope and, once again, holds his arms out to either side of his body. The crowd rains boos down upon him, but the cocky smile doesn't fade off his face.

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

Corey climbs down off the turnbuckle

Samantha Praxton - and the opponent, from The city of Salvation. Standing 6’5” and weighing 250 pounds. Corey Casey!

Andrew - If Jason Hawk wins we’ll never see the group Salvation in the NLWF ever again. If Jason Hawk fails, then Corey Casey is the Undisputed Champion!

Tommy - So much on the line here at Battle Lines.

Andrew - The lines have been drawn and the time for talk has ended, it is time for the main event!

Tommy - Street Fight for all the marbles!

Street Fight
NLWF Undisputed Championship
The Life of Salvation

- Jason Hawk vs Corey Casey -

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk runs across the ring and backs Corey Casey against his corner. Corey Casey shoves Jason Hawk across the ring then walks towards him. Jason Hawk hits Corey Casey with a big right hand, then grabs his arm and whips him towards the ropes. Corey Casey hit’s the ropes and ducks a clothesline on the rebound. Corey Casey runs and jumps at Jason Hawk, then clotheslines him down to the mat.

Andrew - Corey Casey moving faster then I’ve ever seen.

Tommy - He’s going to have to move fast against Jason Hawk.

Corey Casey walks over to Jason Hawk on the mat and he grabs him by the throat.

Andrew - Death Clutch while he’s on the floor?

Tommy - This is bad for Hawk!

Jason Hawk kicks Corey Casey to the balls. Jason Hawk rolls backwards and up to his feet. Jason Hawk runs at Corey Casey and hits him with a spinning wheel kick.

Andrew - The low blow saves Hawk from that death clutch!

Tommy - Now Hawk can get the ball rolling.

Jason Hawk waits for Corey Casey to stand up, then he dropkicks him, sending him through the ropes to the ring apron. Jason Hawk waits for the right moment, then as Corey Casey starts to get up he runs towards the corner. Jason Hawk steps on the middle turnbuckle, then pushes off of it and cross body blocks Corey Casey sending them both to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Jason Hawk jumping from the middle turnbuckle over the top rope at Corey Casey.

Tommy - The fans here are pissed!

Jason Hawk stands up, then lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Jason Hawk whips Corey Casey towards the steps but Corey Casey is able to use his power to stop Jason Hawk. Corey Casey pulls Jason Hawk close and drives a knee into his stomach. Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk at the ring post and he hits head first.

Andrew - How quick the momentum of a match like this can change!

Tommy -in the blink of an eye!

Corey Casey stands up a sinister smile on his face. Corey Casey grabs the ring steps and lifts them up. Jason Hawk begins getting to his feet, using the guardrail to pull himself up as he rubs his forehead.

Andrew - He’s lucky he wasn’t busted open from hitting that ring post.

Tommy - WATCH OUT!

Corey Casey runs towards Jason Hawk carrying the steel ring steps high above his head. Jason Hawk turns around and Corey Casey stops and throws the ring steps at him. The ring steps hit Jason Hawk and he flips backwards over the guardrail and into the crowd.

“FUCK ‘EM UP LORD FUCK ‘EM UP ” “FUCK ‘EM UP LORD FUCK ‘EM UP ”

Andrew - Good god, those steps getting thrown at the head of Jason Hawk!

Tommy - That could be the end of this thing already!

Corey Casey climbs up on to the guardrail. Corey Casey stares out into the wave of Salvation members, then throws his arms out to the side. Corey Casey jumps down landing next to Jason Hawk in the audience, security keeping people back. Corey Casey lifts the ring steps, then brings them down into the back of Jason Hawk. Corey Casey puts the steps down.

Andrew - He’s doing a lot of damage with those ring steps!

Tommy - He’s fucking him up, simple as that.

Corey Casey walks up the steps then reaches down and grabs Jason Hawk pulling him to his feet. Corey Casey sets Jason Hawk up for a DDT. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey and back body drops him. Corey Casey lands across the guardrail.

Andrew - HE BROKE HIS BACK!

Tommy - Whoa!

Corey Casey lays across the guardrail not moving, his body bent. Jason Hawk walks up the steps, then jumps off and leg drops Corey Casey, flipping him over the guardrail back into the audience.

Andrew - Corey Casey landed on that guardrail!

Tommy - Then Hawk with a leg drop, this thing is getting violent, fast!

Jason Hawk stands up.

Andrew - He’s pissed!

Tommy - I don’t think I’ve ever seen him so angry, usually he’s having a good time out there.

Jason Hawk crawls over the guardrail, then crawls across the ringside floor until he reaches the ring. Jason Hawk looks under the ring, then grabs something and pulls it out. Jason Hawk holds up the Razor Blade Cat-O-Nine Tails.

“That‘s not yours!” “That‘s not yours!” “That‘s not yours!”

Andrew - Jason Hawk taking a page out of the Lords playbook!

Tommy - The fans are right, that’s not yours Hawk, give it to Corey and let him whip you with it!

Jason Hawk leans over the guardrail and whips the Razorblade Cat-O-Nine Tails at Corey Casey. A fan dives on Corey Casey before the whip hits him and it hit’s the fan cutting her. Security grabs the fan and carries her away. Jason Hawk whips again and hits Corey Casey across the back. Jason Hawk doesn’t even wait, he whips down again and hits Corey Casey across the back for a second time.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is making Corey Casey pay for the things he’s done!

Tommy - How do you know that? Maybe he’s just trying to retain his Undisputed Title!

Jason Hawk drops the Razorblade Cat-O-Nine Tails and walks back to the ring. Jason Hawk reaches underneath the ring and he pulls out a huge ladder. Jason Hawk slides the ladder into the ring, then follows it in. Jason Hawk sets the ladder up in the corner, then begins climbing to the top.

Andrew - Where the hell is he going?

Tommy - That crazy bird is going to try to jump from a ladder inside the ring, to Corey Casey in the audience!

Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the ladder, then steps up on to the very top. Jason Hawk keeps his balance then leaps off at Corey Casey who stands up. Jason Hawk spins then hits Corey Casey, dropping him down. Both men hit the cement floor hard.

Andrew - Jason Hawk with a corkscrew press from a ladder inside the ring, into the audience on Corey Casey!

Tommy - In the infamous words of Jason Hawk “Beat that!”

Neither man moves, but Jason Hawk is on top of Corey Casey.

Andrew - Why isn’t the referee counting?

Tommy - It’s a street fight, that means falls count in the ring!

Jason Hawk and Corey Casey both start moving. Jason Hawk uses the steel steps to get up. Corey Casey reaches out his hand and the fans reach past security and grab it. They pull and lift Corey Casey to his feet. Corey Casey turns around and hooks the head of Jason Hawk. Corey Casey falls backwards and DDT’s Jason Hawk into the steel steps.

Andrew - Corey Casey with Darkness falls onto those ring steps out in the audience.

Tommy - But imagine the damage that did to his already hurt back!

Corey Casey slides down the steps and rolls off to the side. Jason Hawk pushes up off the steps and blood drips down from his forehead.

Andrew - Jason Hawk has been busted open slightly!

Tommy - In a match with no rules, against a shark like Corey Casey!

Jason Hawk stands up and Corey Casey pushes the ring steps into him, ramming them into his stomach. Corey Casey stands up and grabs the back of Jason Hawk’s head. Corey Casey smashes Jason Hawk’s head into the steps, then Russian leg sweeps him into the guardrail.

Andrew - Corey Casey keeps hurting himself with all these moves.

Tommy - No one has ever hurt his back in a match before, his moves now do damage to him.

Corey Casey reaches up and grabs the guardrail, then pulls himself up. Corey Casey holds his back and he bends forward. Jason Hawk double kicks Corey Casey to the ass and he hit’s the steel steps face first.

Andrew - Hawk is a warrior, he never stops fighting!

Tommy - He’s the Undisputed Champion, that says it all right their!

Jason Hawk stands up and grabs Corey Casey. Jason Hawk sets Corey Casey up for a suplex ten lifts him up and drops him down across the guardrail again.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is destroying the back of Corey Casey!

Tommy - Corey Casey made a huge mistake, especially around a guy who hangs out with Nick Ridicule. Corey Casey showed weakness for just a moment when he grabbed his back, and Jason Hawk noticed!

Corey Casey falls to the ringside floor and grabs the Cat-O-nine tails. Jason Hawk climbs over the guardrail and steps on Corey Casey’s hand. Jason Hawk stomps down on the hand of Corey Casey then lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk whips Corey Casey into the ring post and he hits it back first.

Andrew - That’s not going to help!

Tommy - Jason Hawk is all over him.

Corey Casey falls down the ringside floor and Jason Hawk begins stomping his back. Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out a dog collar and chain. Jason Hawk puts the dog collar around the neck of Corey Casey and he drags him up the ramp.

Andrew - Where is he taking him?

Tommy - Wherever he wants!

Jason Hawk stops mid ramp and lifts Corey Casey to his feet. Jason Hawk wraps the chain around the head and neck of Corey Casey then sets him up for a suplex. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey, then spins and drops him down on the ramp with a jackhammer.

Andrew - Purifier from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - and on the ramp!

Jason Hawk stand up, the chain still in his hand. Jason Hawk walks up the ramp and drags Corey Casey to the top of the stage. Jason Hawk drags Corey Casey to the left side of the stage towards the edge. Jason Hawk stops and looks over the edge down at a some tables covered in wires and papers.

Andrew - The stage is 15 feet off the arena floor! It’s a hell of a drop!

Tommy - A drop Jason Hawk looks to send Corey Casey on!

Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey to his feet and sets him up for a rock bottom. Jason Hawk flips backwards with Corey Casey off the stage and drives him through the tables. Papers fly into the air as all the fans in the arena get to their feet.

Andrew - TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN OFF THE STAGE!

Tommy - It doesn’t matter, he needs to get him all the way back to the ring!

Jason Hawk stands up, and drags Corey Casey off the broken tables.

Andrew - He’s determined to end this one!

Jason Hawk drags Corey Casey along the side of the ramp to the ringside area. Jason Hawk lifts Corey Casey to his feet and rolls him into the ring. Jason Hawk slides into the ring and pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - I thought it was over but Corey Casey finds a way to kick out!

Tommy - I think everyone in this arena and at home thought it was over!

Jason Hawk stands up and walks towards the ladder still positioned in the corner. Jason Hawk climbs the ladder, not stopping at all. Jason Hawk makes it to the top of the ladder and turns around. Jason Hawk jumps off the ladder with the double shooting star press but Steven Angel comes out from under the ring and grabs Corey Casey’s leg, pulling him out of the way. Jason Hawk hit’s the mat so hard he bounces to his feet.

Andrew - Steven Angel was under the damn ring!

Tommy - He may have saved Corey Casey!

Steven Angel slides into the ring and hooks the arm of Jason Hawk. Steven Angel lifts Jason Hawk and connects the Angel Slam on him.

Andrew - I know this is a street fight but damn it, it’s not fair!

Tommy - God said he had a plan here tonight, looks like that plan has come together. Eliminate Genocide, pick apart Hawk!

Steven Angel continuously stomps Jason Hawk, as Corey Casey recovers on the outside of the ring. Corey Casey stands up with the Cat-O-Nine tails in hand. Corey Casey slides into the ring and demands for Steven Angel to lift Jason Hawk. Steven Angel lifts Jason Hawk to his feet and Corey Casey runs out of the corner and spears him. Corey Casey stands up holding his back.

Andrew - Spear from Corey Casey in this handicap match!

Tommy - It’s one on one, Steven Angel is just as legal as a steel chair shot!

Corey Casey grabs the cat-o-nine tails and holds it up. Corey Casey looks to bring it down across the back of Jason Hawk but the lights in the arena go off.

Andrew - What’s going on now?

The lights come back on. Corey Casey and Steven Angel looks around, but nothing happened.

Tommy - Nothings going on.

Corey Casey whips Jason Hawk across the back with the cat-o-nine tails cutting his back open. Steven Angel applies the ankle lock on Jason Hawk and Corey Casey whips him again. Out of the audience Nick Ridicule jumps the guardrail with a steel chair. Nick Ridicule slides into the ring and bashes Steven Angel across the head with it. Nick Ridicule turns around and is speared by Corey Casey.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule is able to help slightly.

Tommy - Nope! Corey Casey takes him out!

Corey Casey stands up. The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder behind him to the top. Corey Casey turns around and The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D drives his knees into the chest of Corey Casey and takes him down.

Andrew - Victory Knees from KID!

Tommy - Things are starting to get out of control!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and checks on Jason Hawk. Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring behind him. The Notorious K.I.D turns around and Brenton Cyrus spring into action and catches him with an Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus stands up then leaves the ring and walks up the ramp with his back turned to the ring.

Andrew - He’s strikes and he’s gone!

Tommy -At least the ring is cleared, just Corey Casey and Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk and Corey Casey both start moving. Jason Hawk grabs the steel chair in his hands and stands up. Corey Casey uses the rungs of the ladder and he stands up. Jason Hawk turns around and looks at Corey Casey. Jason Hawk waits for Corey Casey to turn around.

Andrew - Hawk is going to take his head off with that steel chair!

Tommy - and Corey Casey has no idea!

Corey Casey backs up and holds his arms out to the side with a smile on his face. Corey Casey turns around and Jason Hawk swings the steel chair at him. Corey Casey drops down and tosses a fireball into the face of Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Oh my god!

Tommy - Maybe he did have an idea!

Jason Hawk staggers back into the ropes blinded. Corey Casey stands up and spears Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Corey Casey just runs right through him with that spear!

Tommy - But his back! He’s still holding that back.

Corey Casey lifts his arm and drops it over the chest of Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3-

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Andrew - HE DID IT! HE DID IT! HE KICKED OUT!

Tommy - Amazing! You can never doubt the heart of Jason Hawk!

Corey Casey pushes up then gets to his knees. Corey Casey shakes his head at Jason Hawk, then stands up. Corey Casey grabs Jason Hawk and lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey sets Jason Hawk up for a suplex then lifts him up and quickly spins him down with the jackhammer.

Andrew - Purifier from Corey Casey in the center of the ring!

Tommy - It’s all over now!

The referee makes the count.

-1-2-3-

The referee is pulled out of the ring by Aaron O’Shea.

“FUCK YOU AARON!” “FUCK YOU AARON!” “FUCK YOU AARON!” “FUCK YOU AARON!”

Andrew - These people are about to riot!

Tommy - Can we get more security out here!

Aaron O’Shea stops the referee to the bag of the head. Aaron O’Shea climbs up on the apron and rips his shirt of revealing a referee shirt. Corey Casey stands up and looks at Aaron O’Shea.

Corey Casey

You son of a bitch!

Corey Casey runs at Aaron O’Shea, who turns around and connects the Dublin Dominator over the rope on Corey Casey.

Andrew - AARON O’SHEA SAVES THE DAY!

Tommy - …

Corey Casey stagers backwards and Jason Hawk rolls him up for the pin. Aaron O’Shea enters the ring and drops down to make the count.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Corey Casey kicked out!

Tommy - But he’s all alone!

Aaron O’Shea helps Jason Hawk to his feet, then he points at the ladder in the corner.

Andrew - He wants Jason Hawk to hit the double shooting star press!

Tommy - Get up LORD!

Corey Casey sits up and Aaron O’Shea dropkicks him to the face. Jason Hawk climbs to the top of the ladder and turns around. Aaron O’Shea grabs the steel chair and makes sure Corey Casey doesn’t move. Jason Hawk jumps off the ladder and does the double shooting star press, then lands on Corey Casey in the middle of the ring and bounces up.

Andrew - Wind of changes! and I believe the biggest change of them all is coming, NLWF without Salvation!

Tommy - What a performance by Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk
BEAT THAT!

Aaron O’Shea smashes the steel chair over the head of Jason Hawk

Andrew - What the hell?!?

Tommy - OH!

Aaron O’Shea
BEAT THAT!

Aaron O’Shea stares at Jason Hawk out cold. Aaron O’Shea rolls Corey Casey over dropping him on top of Jason Hawk.

“THANK YOU AARON!” “THANK YOU AARON!” “THANK YOU AARON!”

Aaron O’Shea makes the count.

-1-2-3-

Aaron O’Shea calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and the NEW NLWF Undisputed Champion, Corey Casey!

Aaron O’Shea grabs the NLWF Undisputed Championship and brings it to Corey Casey in the middle of the ring. Aaron O’Shea hands Corey Casey the title. Aaron O’Shea leaves the ring and walks up the ramp.

Andrew - Corey Casey looks shocked! I don’t even think he knows what the hell just happened!

Tommy - I don’t even know what just happened!

Corey Casey stands up with the Undisputed Championship. Corey Casey looks at the title then kisses it.

Andrew - Aaron O’Shea screwed Jason Hawk!

Tommy - Why?

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side and the lights in the arena shut off.

Andrew - Not this again.

Laughter is heard throughout the arena.

Tommy - what the hell?

The lights in the arena turn back on and behind Corey Casey stands Shadow Demon.

Andrew - OH!!!!!!!!!

Tommy - TURN AROUND COREY CASEY! TURN AROUND!

Corey Casey turns around and Shadow Demon kicks him to the stomach and connects a Shadow Crusher. Shadow Demon lifts Corey Casey up and tombstone pile drivers him in the center of the ring. Shadow Demon stands up with the Undisputed Championship in his hand. Shadow Demon points at the stage as the lights go out. On the big screen a final image is seen.

Battle Lines : February 22nd 2010 This-city-is-MY-now-the-joker-10366

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down