NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th

Go down

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th Empty Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 26th 2010, 6:36 pm

Do you all understand what must be done? Do you understand what our Lord Corey Casey has commanded of you, and understand the terms of our side agreement? Because if any one of you don’t want to be part of this, then tell me now, so you can become a victim here tonight.

As those words are heard, followed by a large “YES!” from what sounds like a group of men the black screen fades in on video highlights of the past month, the first month of NLWF 2010. Steven Angel dominating the New Dawn Revolution, spilling the blood of all the major champions, then the return of Corey Casey after everyone thought he quit. Then the return of Brenton Cyrus, followed by the announcement of Corey Casey marrying Megan O’Day.
The camera fades in on the arena parking lot, filled by a group of wrestlers surrounding Carmine Vestieri and Corey Casey on top of a car.

Carmine Vestieri
Good… Because Brenton Cyrus can’t walk out of here as Ultimate Glory winner.

“I‘m not going to be part of this!”

The screen fades back to highlights. The Tournament to the Title. The show that truly proved, anything can happen in the No Limit Wrestling Federation. The greatest show opener in the history of NLWF, between Dave Zombie and Carmine Vestieri. Steven Angel ending the greatest Undisputed Championship run in history, to become champion, then defending the title against Death Angel.
Jason Hawk getting his shot at the belt and pulling off the win against Steven Angel, then Hawk defending the belt against Apollos.
Steven Angel using his rematch clause against Hawk after a hard fought battle, only for The Notorious K.I.D to make a return to cash in his briefcase, and take the Undisputed Championship that eluded him for months.

The camera fades back on the parking lot.

Carmine Vestieri
Which one of you fucks said that?

The man fights to the front of the group, then emerges.

“I did.”

Carmine Vestieri
Well, well, well. Look who we have here Corey Casey. The man we so graciously decided to give another chance too.

Highlights start again. The 1 Year show. Tournament to the Title Semi Finals. Ryan Apollos taking both Tag Team Titles due to forfeit, becoming the first man to win both belts alone. Then Jason Hawk becoming Undisputed Champion for the second time.
The camera shows Ryan Apollos.

Ryan Apollos
I’m not going to be in on your game to screw Brenton out of his chance of headlining War Games.

Carmine Vestieri
Fine Apollos, but I’ll make sure to, personally, eliminate you from this Battle Royal tonight.

Ryan Apollos walks away.

Carmine Vestieri
Anyway… 1 Million Dollars to the man who eliminates Brenton Cyrus. Not only that, but if you lay down for our Lord Corey Casey afterwards, you will be signed to NLWF Contracts. Don’t any of you idiots try to be a hero out there tonight!

Tommy - Hey Carmine, what if Andrew starts to ask any questions?

Carmine Vestieri
Just play dumb.. You know you’re job here tonight Tommy.

Corey Casey steps forward, pulling back the hood on his robe, and revealing his face. There is a huge scar that starts above his right eyebrow and goes down his cheek.

Corey Casey
THAT‘S NOT ALL…

Corey Casey looks at the security camera and it cuts to static.

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th UltimateGlory
The Ground Zero Arena
Miami, Florida

Fireworks shoot out of the Ultimate Glory stage, as the fans of Miami get to their feet holding up their signs.

“Ohhhh, That‘s DA X FACTOR TAUNT!” “I‘m walking out as Champion!”
“Ryan Apollos <3’s Jason Hawk” “I‘M BAKED!” “Carmine Vestieri looks like my poop”
“Why bother, it‘s not like this will be on TV” “NLWF JUDGES… WTF?”

Andrew - Welcome to the first Pay Per View event of 2010!

Tommy - This pay per view is so damn exciting, I’ve got a woody! I’ll make sure to stay away from your wife!

Andrew - Ex wife, now can we please just get on with the show.

Tommy - GO!

Andrew - All the matches tonight have huge title implications, it’s all about the glory, and we start off by crowning the first ever Dream Champion in NLWF history.

Tommy - Not only that, but it will crown the 2nd ever Tournament to the Title winner!

Andrew - If you haven’t been on the NLWF website, Carmine Vestieri stole Frank Hart’s win from last week, saying the referee made a fast count.

Tommy - I can’t argue with that decision, I remember Corey Casey getting his shoulder up.

Samantha Praxton - The Following match is the finals to the Tournament to the Title. The match will start off as a Falls Count Anywhere match, until one person is eliminated, then will continue as a one on one Falls Count Anywhere match.

Andrew - This is a damn handicap match, Salvation versus Frank Hart!

Stone Sour – Reborn hits the PA system and Frank Hart makes his way to the ring, no pyro, no effects. He slides into the ring waiting for

Tommy - You have the last of the bad entrances Frank!

Andrew - Tommy who cares about entrances?

Tommy - I DO!

Samantha Praxton - Introducing first, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Standing 6’3” and weighing in at 245 pounds. Frank Hart!

Andrew - Can the king of the upset, pull off one against Salvation?

The lights turn red throughout the entire arena; smoke begins to rise from underneath the stage. The opening guitar rift of “Disciple” by Slayer rips throughout the arena.

Drones since the dawn of time
Compelled to live your sheltered lives
Not once has anyone ever seen
Such a rise of pure hypocracy
I'll instigate I'll free your mind
I'll show you what I've known all this time

God HATES Us All, God HATES Us All
You know it's true God hates this place
You know it's true he hates this race

Corey Casey and Steven Angel walk out from behind the curtain and look around at the audience who are viciously booing them. The two stand there, letting the smoke drift up around their legs and swirl around them. The red lights make the smoke look like its on fire.

Homicide-Suicide
Hate heals, you should try it sometime
Strive for Peace with acts of war
The beauty of death we all adore
I have no faith distracting me
I know why your prayers will never be answered

God HATES Us All; God HATES Us All
He Fuckin' hates me

Red fireworks explode over Steven’s and Corey’s heads. Corey throws his arms out to either side in a crucifix pose, a smirk of confidence on his face. His all white eyes burn with a fanatical fire. Steven stands to the right of Corey Casey, the red rings in his eyes are amplified by the red lights.

Pessimist, Terrorist targeting the next mark
Global chaos feeding on hysteria
Cut throat, slit your wrist, shoot you in the back fair game
Drug abuse, self abuse searching for the next high
Sounds a lot like hell is spreading all the time
I'm waiting for the day the whole world fucking dies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow

The New Dawn walks down to the ring with their heads bowed, hoods drawn up around their heads. Corey Casey climbs the stairs and climbs into the ring, followed closely by Steven Angel. Corey climbs one turnbuckle and throws his arms out to either side in his crucifix pose. Steven Angel climbs the other turnbuckle and looks out into the crowd, he raises his arms above his head and the cocky smirk on his face widens as the crowd greets him with boos.

Man made virus infecting the world
Self-destruct human time bomb
What if there is no God would you think the fuckin' same
Wasting your life in a leap of blind faith
Wake the fuck up can't ignore what I say
I got my own philosophy

I hate everyone equally
You can't tear that out of me
No segregation -separation
Just me in my world of enemies

I never said I wanted to be God's disciple
I'll never be the one to blindly follow
I'll never be the one to bear the cross-disciple

I reject this fuckin' race
I despise this fuckin' place

The New Dawn members climb down for the turnbuckles and turn and face the ramp, awaiting the next heretics to fall to The New Dawn

Andrew - They are coming out together? And they expect us to believe this isn’t a handicap match?

Tommy - HEY! At least their entrance didn’t suck like Frank’s!

Samantha Praxton - From the City of Salvation, standing 6’5” and weighing in at 250 pound, Corey Casey… and standing 6’ and weighing in at 240 pounds, the North American Champion, Steven Angel!

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th ChampionshipMatch
TOURNAMENT TO THE TITLE 2010
-Dream Championship-
Finals

Dream Championship
[ Steven Angel ]vs[ Frank Hart ]vs[ Corey Casey ]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Frank Hart runs across the ring and drives a forearm to the face of Corey Casey. Steven Angel runs over and clubs Frank Hart across the back, then sends him to the corner with an Irish whip. Frank Hart runs across the ring, Steven Angel following him. Frank Hart jumps to the middle turnbuckle, then turns around and goes for a sunset flip on Steven Angel.

-1-2-

Corey Casey runs across the ring and kicks Frank Hart to the face, breaking the pin. Corey Casey lifts Frank Hart to his feet and runs him to the ropes. Frank Hart hit’s the ropes and holds on. Corey Casey launches his foot into the air looking for a big boot, but Frank doesn’t rebound. Corey Casey charges Frank Hart on the ropes and Frank Hart pulls down the top rope sending Corey Casey flying over, then to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Frank Hart able to take Corey Casey out for the time being.

Tommy - Now at least he makes it a match with him and Steven, if he can eliminate one of these guys, he can pull this off!

Frank Hart stands up and is clotheslined viciously by Steven Angel. Steven Angel stands up and looks outside the ring at Corey Casey, then goes back to stomp Frank Hart.

Andrew - Huge stomps to the side of the head, and back of the neck of Frank Hart.

Tommy - Steven Angel might be the most intense dude in all the NLWF.

Steven Angel lifts Frank Hart and throws him to the corner. Steven Angel runs in and Frank Hart kicks him to the face.

Andrew - Frank Hart with another counter to get the momentum in his favor!

Tommy - He needs to hurry and hit a bog move though, if he wants to eliminate Steven, before Corey Casey recovers.

Frank Hart runs out of the corner and bulldogs Steven Angel down to the mat. Frank Hart pins Steven Angel hooking both legs.

-1-

Steven Angel shoves Frank Hart off of him, then hurries to his feet. Frank Hart stands up and runs to the rope, but Corey Casey is waiting and whips him across the back with the razorblade tipped cat o nine tails. Frank Hart lets out a shout as the blade slice his back. Frank Hart stumbles forward, right into Steven Angel who grabs him, belly to belly, and Suplexes him across the ring.

Andrew - This is where things get bad!

Tommy - Especially when you’re against Corey Casey AND Steven Angel!

Steven Angel stands up and immediately walks towards Frank Hart holding his back on the mat. Steven Angel stomps into the back of Frank Hart, making more blood pour from the razor wounds. Steven Angel stands Frank Hart up and connects a European uppercut. Frank Hart staggers to the corner, and Corey Casey slides into the ring.

Andrew - Frank Hart is very fortunate he’s only been hit by the cat o nine tails once.

Tommy - That’s not something to be fortunate about, that sucks!

Steven Angel lifts Frank Hart to the top rope, then climbs up and hooks him for a superplex. Steven Angel lifts Frank Hart up, and superplexes him from the top rope. Corey Casey catches the legs of Frank Hart, and adds a power bomb to the move. Corey Casey grabs Steven Angel and puts him on top of Frank Hart.

-1-2-3

Frank Hart kicks out.

Andrew - What was that? They hit a huge doubleteam move, then Corey Casey puts Steven on top of Frank?

Tommy - Why not? Eliminate Hart first, then it’s a Salvation Tournament to the Title final like they wanted!

Corey Casey lifts Frank Hart to his feet and sets him up for a power bomb. Corey Casey says something to Steven Angel, and Steven Angel walks to the corner. Steven Angel begins removing the turnbuckle, as Corey Casey lifts Frank Hart for a power bomb. Steven Angel pulls off the turnbuckle padding, and Corey Casey dives forward power bombing Frank Hart into the exposed corner. Frank Hart falls forward, holding his back.

Andrew - Right into the exposed steel!

Tommy - They are breaking down Hart.

Steven Angel insists Corey Casey pin Frank Hart. Corey Casey drops down and makes the cover.

-1-2-3

Frank Hart kicks out.

Andrew - Frank is a tough man, he’s not going to be an easy elimination here.

Tommy - Don’t be so sure.

Corey Casey stands up, and walks to the corner. He holds his hands out pointed at Frank Hart, as if to say “He‘s all yours Steven.” Steven Angel smiles and removes the straps from his wrestling gear. Steven Angel stomps around on the mat, waiting for Frank Hart to stand up.

Andrew - Steven Angel is like a man possessed.

Tommy - He’s a fierce competitor, a shark that smells blood!

Frank Hart begins moving. Corey Casey gets tired of waiting and he lifts Frank Hart to his feet. Steven Angel sets Frank Hart up, and spins him around with the Angel Slam. Frank Hart delivers a punch to the nose of Steven Angel, then falls over the top rope, landing on his feet on the ring apron. Frank Hart delivers a shoulder to the stomach of Steven Angel, then back bodydrops him over the top rope, to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Amazing counter to the Angel Slam, and Frank Hart takes the momentum back!

Tommy - Get him Corey!

Corey Casey runs across the ring and throws a right hand that is blocked by Frank Hart. Frank Hart drives a forearm into the face of Corey Casey who backs up. Frank Hart springs from the apron to the top rope, then flies at Corey Casey.

Frank Hart
I’m Flying!
Frank Hart delivers a huge clothesline that drops Corey Casey to the mat hard. Frank Hart jumps back up to his feet.

Andrew - Frank Hart gets a second wind here!

Tommy - If Hart wins, I’ll riot!

Frank Hart lifts Corey Casey to his feet and is grabbed by the throat.

Tommy - DEATH CLUTCH!

Corey Casey hits Frank Hart with a vicious right hand, but that’s all, as Frank Hart drops down and lifts Corey Casey up to his shoulder. Frank Hart runs and jumps connecting a massive Death Valley Driver on Corey Casey. Frank Hart slowly drops his arm over Corey Casey’s chest.

-1-2-3-

Steven Angel grabs the legs of Corey Casey and pulls him out of the ring, breaking the count.

Andrew - He stopped the elimination!

Tommy - That’s loyalty!

Steven Angel climbs up to the apron, but before he can stand up, Frank Hart runs and baseball slide dropkicks him to the face. Steven Angel falls down right beside Corey Casey.

Andrew - Hart able to keep things going in his favor.

Tommy - At least for now!

Frank Hart stands up and looks outside the ring at Corey Casey and Steven Angel starting to get back to their feet. Frank Hart backs up to the other side of the ring and leans against the ropes. Steven Angel and Corey Casey stand up, then look at each other. Both men turn around as Frank Hart runs towards them and jumps over the top rope corkscrewing at both men, and taking them down hard.

Andrew - Corkscrew suicide press from Frank Hart!

Tommy - Falls count anywhere, he can pin them both!

Frank Hart grabs the legs Steven Angel and goes for the pin.

-1-2-

Steven Angel kicks out.
Frank Hart rolls over and grabs the legs of Corey Casey looking for the pin.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Close, but not enough to eliminate either man.

Tommy - Frank can’t win this!

Frank Hart stands up.

Frank Hart

Throw me a chair!

Several chairs fly out of the crowd. Frank Hart catches one and uses the chair to block another chair. Corey Casey uses the ring steps to lift himself up. Frank Hart lifts the chair above his head and runs at Corey Casey, before smashes it over his head. Corey Casey flips backwards over the steps.

Andrew - Lights out, and game over!

Tommy - That was a brain rattling chair shot, it sounded like a gun went off.

Frank Hart doesn’t have time to do anything else as Steven Angel wraps his arms around his waste, and unloads a German Suplex on him. Steven Angel doesn’t break his grip, and rolls back to his feet with Frank Hart. Steven Angel positions himself and Frank Hart, then does a release German Suplex, launching Frank Hart back first into the ring apron.

Andrew - German Suplex to the ring apron.

Steven Angel stands up as Frank Hart staggers forward off the apron. Steven Angel grabs Frank Hart, belly to belly, and he Suplexes him up the ramp.

Tommy - Frank Hart lands on the steel of the ramp.

Frank Hart stands up holding his back, he begins walking up the ramp.

Andrew - Where is Frank going?

Tommy - Why would I know?

Steven Angel stands up and follows Frank Hart. Frank Hart steps backstage, and Steven Angel hurries up the ramp. Steven Angel pushes past the curtain and is hit with a steel chair. Steven Angel falls back onto the stage and Frank Hart comes back out and pins him. The referee makes his way up the ramp.

-1-2-3

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - Frank almost snuck away with that one.

Tommy - He’s doing whatever it takes to survive.

Frank Hart stands up and Steven Angel springs to life wrapping his legs around Frank Hart’s right leg. Steven Angel gets the leg vice, and grabs the ankle of Frank Hart who falls forward on the stage, trapped in the ankle lock.

Andrew - You have to be cautious around Steven Angel at all times!

Tommy - He got that ankle lock in out of nowhere, and now Frank is back in danger of being eliminated.

Frank Hart uses his free leg to push himself so that he’s on his back. Frank Hart kicks Steven Angel to the face with his free foot, then uses his free foot to escape the leg vice and ankle lock. Frank Hart stands up at the same time as Steven Angel. Steven Angel tries to clothesline Frank Hart, but Frank Hart is able to lower down and lift him up to his shoulders.

Andrew - We could be seeing DVD number two!

Tommy - Fight out Steven!

Frank Hart throws Steven Angel off the stage through some tables covered in paperwork, garbage, and electrical equipment. Frank Hart stands up then looks off the stage down at Steven Angel who’s not moving.

Andrew - Steven Angel’s chances of winning Tournament to the Title, winning the Dream Title, have just dropped big time!

Tommy - Frank would still have to go down and pin him though

Frank Hart turns around only to be speared off the stage by Corey Casey. The two crash down through the remaining tables.

Andrew - Corey Casey out of nowhere, sneaks up and waits for the best chance to strike.

Tommy - Now Frank’s chances just went down, even further down!

Corey Casey pins Frank Hart. The referee makes his way alongside the ramp, then runs over to the competitors. The referee gets a good position to count the pin.

-1-2-3

Frank Hart manages to get his shoulder up, and all the fans in the arena to their feet.

“LET‘S GO HART!” “LET‘S GO HART!” “LET‘S GO HART!”

Corey Casey stands up, he grabs Frank Hart by the throat and lifts him to his feet. Corey Casey delivers a punch to the eyebrow of Frank Hart, and it bust Frank Hart open.

Andrew - Damn! He’s got the deadly Death Clutch fully applied, and he’s scoring with big punches.

Tommy - Not only that, but he’s busted Frank Hart open!

Corey Casey pushes Frank Hart towards the ramp, controlling him by his throat. Corey Casey delivers another great punch to the wound on Frank Hart’s head. Blood streams from Frank Hart’s eyebrow, and down his face.

Andrew - Corey Casey is punishing him while he brings him back towards the ring.

Tommy - Corey wants to inflict pain, he’s probably going for the Cat o nine tails.

Corey Casey brings Frank Hart to ringside then throws him into the ring. Corey Casey walks to the other side of the ring and grabs the cat o nine tails.

Andrew - Nice call.

Tommy - I should have bet on it.

Corey Casey slides into the ring with the cat o nine tails. He has a sinister smile on his face as he holds the cat o nine tails above his head, waiting for Frank Hart to start getting up. Frank Hart stands up, his back towards Corey Casey. Frank Hart has a smile on his face.

Andrew - Why the hell is Frank smiling?

Tommy - He must have a concussion!

Corey Casey walks towards Frank Hart and whips whim across the back with the cat o nine tails. Frank Hart turns around and drives a taser into the neck of Corey Casey. Corey Casey drops the mat, then fights back to his feet.

Andrew - Frank Hart has a taser!

Tommy - Get the cat o nine tails Corey!

Frank Hart kicks Corey Casey to the stomach, but Corey Casey grabs his leg. Frank Hart tases Corey Casey to the neck again, then jumps up and kicks him to the face.

Andrew - enziguri!

Tommy - Damn it ref, take that weapon away from Frank!

Frank Hart stands up and tries to tase Corey Casey again, but Corey Casey smacks the taser out of his hand. Frank Hart jumps and dropkicks Corey Casey sending him staggering into the rope. Corey Casey bounces of the ropes and Frank Hart connects a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker, catching Corey Casey on the rebound.

Andrew - Hart is unloading on Corey Casey.

Tommy - …

Frank Hart grabs Corey Casey and connects the Hart Backbreaker Version 1, then throws him to the corner. Frank Hart charges in and jumps connection a knee to the face of Corey Casey. Frank Hart lifts Corey Casey to the top rope, then climbs up with him, and sets him up for a Death Valley Driver.

Andrew - Frank Hart is looking for the DVD moment!

Tommy - HERE COMES STEVEN!

Before Frank Hart can jump off the top rope with Corey Casey, Steven Angel runs and jumps to the apron. Steven Angel then climbs the outside of the turnbuckle, and he delivers a shot to the ribs of Frank Hart. Frank Hart answers back, by punching Steven Angel to the balls.

Andrew - Low blow!

Tommy - …

Frank Hart grabs Steven Angel and leans him over Corey Casey, setting both men up for the DVD moment.

Andrew - Double DVD?

Tommy - He would eliminate both of them with this!

Frank Hart launches both Corey Casey and Steven Angel off the top rope with a Death Valley Driver. Steven Angel is able to fully flip and land on his feet, but the force sends him right into the exposed turnbuckle face first. Corey Casey gets driven down hard, landing on the back of his head with Frank Hart landing on top of him.

“Holy Shit!” “Holy Shit!”

Frank Hart pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-3-

Frank Hart makes sure to keep the pin on a few extra seconds, before rolling off of Corey Casey.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Corey Casey has been eliminated!

Andrew - Now this match continues as a one on one match until we have a winner.

Tommy - If Frank can pin Steven Angel he’s going to win, Steven is busted wide open!

They show a replay of Steven Angel cracking his forehead against the exposed steel. Back to live action, Frank Hart crawls towards the ropes, then grabs the bottom rope and uses it to pull him towards the corner. Frank Hart uses the corner to get to his feet, then runs over and pins Steven Angel.

-1-2-3

Steven Angel kicks out.

Andrew - YES…

Tommy - …NO! It’s not over, Steven Angel kicks out!

Frank Hart looks at the referee, blood covering his face. Frank Hart gets up, grabbing Steven Angel by his head and lifting him to his feet. Steven Angel tases Frank Hart to the testicles, then spins connecting an Angel Slam on Frank Hart. Steven Angel grabs both of Frank Hart’s legs and hooks him for the pin.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the Tournament to the Title 2 winner, and first ever Dream Champion, Steven Angel!

Andrew - Steven Angel has done it!

Tommy - Amazing, what an amazing accomplishment this is for that man! He might not have won the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal, but if he can defend the Dream Title five times, he’ll receive a championship briefcase!

Andrew - He might be headlining War Games, you never know.

Tommy - Great, they are giving him an award ceremony!

Several backstage official bring out a huge trophy, and bring it down to the ring. Shane Bradley comes down to the ring as they award Steven Angel the trophy in the middle of the ring. Steven Angel puts on his North American Championship, then takes the trophy in one hand, and the Dream Championship in the other. Steven Angel holds both up proudly as Shane Bradley approaches him.

Shane Bradley

Amazing performance Steven Angel, you defeated Death Angel, Jason Hawk, and now Corey Casey and Frank Hart to win the 2nd Tournament to the Title, how are you feeling.

Steven Angel’s empty expression doesn’t change as he looks at Shane Bradley. Bloody drops down his face from cracking against the turnbuckle. Steven Angel grabs the microphone.

Steven Angel

I feel… like this is only the beginning. I now have just 9 weeks until War Games. That means I have only 9 weeks to defend the Dream championship five times.

Steven Angel puts down the Trophy.

Steven Angel

The Tournament to the Title is behind me, and now the road to fight in one of the main event matches of War Games has begun! I’m going to get my Undisputed Title back! When I do, I’ll never let it go again! Praise, The New Dawn!

On that Steven Angel takes the Dream Title with both hands and holds it above his head.

Andrew - Steven Angel is obsessed, with getting back into the major title picture.

Tommy - If you don’t want to be a major champion, get the fuck out for wasting everyone’s time.

Andrew - Up next is a match full of guys who want to be major champion, but the road to a major title is no an easy one.

Tommy - Hell no it isn’t, Steven Angel had to win Tournament to the Title, now has to defend his Dream Title 5 times, the winner of this match has to beat 24 other men, and that’s only to get a shot at the belt, they could still lose at War Games!

Andrew - Let the road begin shall we?

Tommy - I’m ready!

Last edited by Brenton Cyrus on May 19th 2010, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th I_vote_lcap100/100Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th Empty Re: Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 26th 2010, 6:44 pm

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal, where falls will count anywhere, and the only way to eliminate an opponent is by pinfall or submission, now the superstar who picked #1...

This Darkened Heart, by All That Remains begins to play as the lights in the arena first shut off.

I've watched the days pass
one by one until the fall of man
and seen the cynics feed the jaded
merely scraps and bones
the kingdom shaken
it's foundation nearly turned to sand
with foolish faith in faulted leaders
that I must disown

An elevator appears from the center of the stage, then opens revealing Brenton Cyrus who takes a few steps forward, stepping out onto the stage.

now rise again for this darkened heart
betrays what I've always held so dear
it bleeds fast for all my family
it bleeds fast for all humanity
condemns my soul

The elevator goes back into the stage as he makes his way down the ramp. Before getting to the ringside area he does his God pose as fireworks shoot out of the stage.

I've laid to rest the false belief
of average stock in me
I'll not relent no average destiny
I'll reach the pont where mankind's sins
no longer rest in me
A long hard road this manifest destiny
I will not be held down...

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and walks to the turnbuckle, he steps and looks out at the crowd, then climbs up to the middle rope and does the God pose again as flashes from all the camera’s go off in the arena.

Andrew - You expect me to believe Brenton randomly drew #1?

Tommy - It could happen!

Andrew - not with Carmine as GM. He doesn’t ant Cyrus anywhere near the NLWF or the War Games Main Event.

Samantha Praxton - Now the superstar who selected #2...

The Arena goes quiet, It is dark, And it starts to flicker Red, Then 013 Burst's out from under the ring, Carrying a long chain. He crawls into the ring, A terrifying sight.

Andrew - the 8 foot 5 inch and 500 pound monster, simply known as 013, picked number 2?

Tommy - I’m going to give Carmine the benefit of the doubt here, and say that this is just a coincidence.

Brenton Cyrus stares across the ring at 013.

Samantha Praxton - Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this 25 Man Battle Royal will headline the March, War Games 2 Pay Per View! Not only that, but the final two remaining men will become the NLWF Undisputed Tag Team Champions, then fight to determine the match winner. HERE WE GO!

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th Match
Winner Headlines War Games
[ULTIMATE GLORY MATCH ]

[Ding Ding Ding]

013 storms across the ring at Brenton Cyrus who doesn’t move. Once 013 gets close Brenton Cyrus puts his right foot on the middle turnbuckle, and pushes off, launching a superman punch at the giant 013. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the monster right on the jaw and rocks him. 013 staggers and falls across the top rope, then tumbles out of the ring.

Andrew - WHOA!

Brenton Cyrus walks to the other corner, as if he didn’t even knock out the largest man in the match then climbs to the middle turnbuckle and does his God pose. The fans get to their feet, cheering at a deafening pitch.

Tommy - God is back!

“Fuck ‘em up Cyrus Fuck ‘em up” “Fuck ‘em up Cyrus Fuck ‘em up” “Fuck ‘em up Cyrus Fuck ‘em up”

Brenton Cyrus climbs down from the turnbuckle, then walks back across the ring. 013 stands up on the outside of the ring. He grabs the ring steps and climbs up to the apron with them. Brenton Cyrus pulls himself up to the top rope then jumps off with a missile dropkick, knocking the steps into the face of 013 and forcing him off the apron, back to the ringside floor.

Andrew - this is the first Brenton Cyrus match in 55 Days, That was after going nonstop for 10 months!

Tommy - Everyone needs a break sometimes! He looks better then ever.

Brenton Cyrus slides out of the ring and grabs the ring steps. 013 is quick to get back up, he turns around right as Brenton Cyrus throws the stairs at him. The steps collide with 013’s head, and he stumbles backwards then falls on the entrance ramp.

Andrew - I get the feeling this match is going to be one everyone says is the greatest match ever.

Tommy - How many of those do we get a month? 5? 6?

Brenton Cyrus pins 013 on the center of the ramp.

013 launches Brenton Cyrus off of him with his amazing strength.

Andrew - Even after some high impact moves, 013 kicks out like nothing.

Tommy - 10 seconds!

[:10][:09][:08][:07][:06][:05][:04][:03][:02][:01][:00]

The National Anthem starts to play and Theodore Adams runs onto the stage as Brenton Cyrus stands up. Theodore Adams hits Brenton Cyrus across the back with the US flag. Theodore Adams lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet

Andrew - Still think this thing was random?

Tommy - I’ll admit, having the handler, the man who controls 013 come out right after him is a bit off, but still, it could happen!

Theodore Adams commands 013 to get up and he does. Brenton Cyrus stands up and 013 grabs him by the throat. 013 lifts Brenton Cyrus with both hands by his throat. Brenton Cyrus gouges the eyes of 013 and he lets out a roar. 013 release Brenton Cyrus who catches 013 with an Epiphany on the way down, driving the monster face first into the steel stage.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus able to prevent 013 from hitting that 10 foot chokes lame he loves.

Tommy - Not only that but he hit that cutter he calls the Epiphany.

Theodore Adams runs over and kicks Brenton Cyrus to the ribs. Theodore Adams lifts Brenton Cyrus up setting him up for the pedigree.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is about to get conquered by the Patriot!

Brenton Cyrus stands up, back body dropping Theodore Adams onto 013.

[:05][:04][:03][:02][:01][:00]

Tommy - What the hell? That wasn’t five minutes..

Justin Sane runs out onto the stage and runs to attack Brenton Cyrus. Justin Sane delivers stomps to the face of Brenton Cyrus then lifts him to his feet.

Andrew - Justin Sane, a member of Salvation… Comes out early when Brenton Cyrus get’s the upper hand! COME ON TOMMY!

Tommy - … Maybe wrestlers can come out at anytime whiten the five minutes? But then at the five minute mark they have to come out…

Justin Sane grabs Brenton Cyrus by his arm and he runs with him across the stage.

Andrew - He wants to throw Cyrus off!

Brenton Cyrus stops, and Justin Sane stops too, unable to pull Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Poor little 135 pound Justin Sane….

Brenton Cyrus pulls Justin Sane up to his shoulders..

[:02][:01][:00]

James Sane runs out towards Brenton Cyrus who ducks with Justin Sane on his back, and back body drops James Sane who flies off the stage, down the concrete arena floor. Brenton Cyrus throws Justin Sane up into the air, then pulls him down face first into a knee.

Andrew - James might be dead!

Tommy - and he’s an indy guy, he really might have died!

Brenton Cyrus pins Justin Sane.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Justin Sane has been eliminated

Andrew - So even though Salvation is trying to screw…

Tommy - We don’t know that.

Andrew - Jesus Christ Tommy! What are the chances that two tag teams would be in the first 5 guys?

Tommy - I just… It seems natural?

Brenton Cyrus picks up Theodore Adams. Theodore Adams throws dust into the eyes of Brenton Cyrus. 013 stands up, then sets Brenton Cyrus up for a power bomb. 013 lifts Brenton Cyrus, then instantly releases him, letting Brenton Cyrus crash hard into the stage.

Andrew - Jackknife power bomb by that huge son of a bitch!

Tommy - Could you imagine how huge of a star one of these guys would become by pinning Brenton Cyrus?!

Theodore Adams pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Andrew - You have to imagine no one would love to headline War Games more then Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Considering him and Johnny Styles put War Games on the map last year, without even main eventing, I wouldn’t doubt that.

013 lifts Brenton Cyrus up off the stage by the throat, and up for the 10 foot high choke slam. 013 tosses Brenton Cyrus forward and he falls down into the stage. Theodore Adams laughs as he points for 013 to do it again.

Andrew - Another one?

Tommy - These guys have a job to do…

Andrew - What?

Tommy - 013 looking for another choke bomb!

013 lifts Brenton Cyrus up of the stage by the throat and lifts him up. Ryan Apollos runs out onto the stage with a sledgehammer and smashes it into the stomach of 013. 013 drops Brenton Cyrus who lands on his feet.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos might have saved Brenton Cyrus from being eliminated early.

Tommy - WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT ASSHOLE THINK HE’S DOING.

Ryan Apollos smashes the sledgehammer into the face of Theodore Adams, then tosses the sledgehammer to Brenton Cyrus who catches it and smashes it into the side of the face of 013. 013 staggers around the turns into Ryan Apollos who catches him with the Syndrome X on the stage.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos and Brenton Cyrus team up to take out The Patriot and 013.

Tommy - NO TEAMS IN THE BATTLE ROYAL!

Jasper Rayne and Darius Wrath come out with chairs. Jasper Rayne hits Brenton Cyrus across the back. While Darius Wrath goes for Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Where was the countdown?

Darius Wrath tries to hit Ryan Apollos with the chair. Ryan Apollos ducks out of the way of the chair shot, but gets hit by Jasper Rayne who smashes the chair over his head. Ryan Apollos turns around and Darius Wrath hits him with his chair.

Tommy - These vampires are bitch, it must be that time of the month!

Jasper Rayne and Darius Wrath walk away, leaving Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos laid out on top of the stage.

Andrew - All they did was prevent 013 from being eliminated. By Apollos, who actually waited his turn to come out.

Tommy - No he came out way too early.

Brenton Cyrus starts to get to his feet, he steps forward and punt kicks Theodore Adams to the skull and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Theodore Adams is eliminated!

013 starts to get up. Brenton Cyrus crawls off of Theodore Adams and goes towards the sledgehammer. Brenton Cyrus grabs it at the same time 013 stands up. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and turns around into a huge kick to the face.

Andrew - 013 with a boot to the face of Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - If he wasn’t a big dumb asshole he would throw Apollos off the stage, just to make sure he’s done!

Brenton Cyrus rolls down the ramp still holding the sledgehammer. 013 follows him down the ramp, stalking him. Brenton Cyrus fights up and swings the sledgehammer, missing 013 completely. 013 grabs Brenton Cyrus by the head and delivers a head butt.

Andrew -At least they are back ringside, no risk of getting launched off the stage.

Tommy - But now 013 can get weapons!

Brenton Cyrus pulls himself into the ring and tires to stand up. 013 climbs up to the apron easily, then over the top rope into the ring. Cody Christian comes out of the crowd, and climbs to the top rope. Cody Christian leaps off the top rope at 013, but 013 catches him and swings him into a choke slam.

Andrew - Nice try Cody.

Tommy - Welcome back to NLWF you little douche!

Brenton Cyrus climbs to the middle rope and jumps off hitting 013 to the back of the head with the sledgehammer. 013 falls forward to his hands and knees as Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and back to the corner. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and punt kicks 013 to the head. Brenton Cyrus rolls 013 over and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - 013 has been eliminated!

Andrew - Another elimination by Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - I bet Carmine is about to shit a brick!

Brenton Cyrus lifts Cody Christian up and connects A New Day on him, then pins him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Cody Christian is eliminated!

Andrew - another one!

Tommy - I guess this is my cue…

Tommy stands up and runs over to the timekeeper area. Tommy grabs the ring bell and slides into the ring.

Andrew - What the hell Tommy…

Brenton Cyrus catches Tommy Cornell with the Epiphany.

Brenton Cyrus looks to the top of the ramp waiting for the next man to come out. Ryan Apollos stands up, and looks at the ring. Ricky Drake comes out of the crowd and slides into the ring. Brenton Cyrus turns around and dropkicks Ricky Drake to the face.

[:00] [:00]

Chris Matthews and Kendrick Dylan attack Ryan Apollos at the top of the stage, sending him down the ramp towards the ring. Chris Matthews throws Ryan Apollos into the ring. Chris Matthews and Kendrick Dylan enter the ring and are clotheslined by Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Things are starting to get hectic here.

Tommy stumbles to the announce table

Tommy - Ouch..

Andrew - What’s going on here Tommy?

Tommy - We’re failing… I give up. Get ‘em God!

Brenton Cyrus backs to the corner looking at Chris Matthews. Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner looking for a punt kick but Kendrick Dylan runs and jumps off his partners back, and dropkicks Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus falls back into the corner.

Andrew - Kendrick Dylan saved his partner big time.

Tommy - I believe Cyrus has all the eliminations so far in this match, that would have been another one.

Kendrick Dylan tries to help his tag team partner up, but Ryan Apollos comes up behind him and locks in the Cobra Clutch.

Andrew - No one has broken that move since his debut!

Tommy - Come on Kenny, find a way out!

Kendrick Dylan struggles in the hold, as Ryan Apollos shakes him back and forth.

Andrew - Chris Matthews needs to save his partner!

Tommy - It might be too late, Kendrick Dylan is going to sleep.

Chris Matthews starts to get up, positioning himself to his hands and knees. Brenton Cyrus comes running across the ring and delivers a nasty kick to the side of his skull. Chris Matthews crumbles forward out cold. Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Chris Matthews is eliminated.

Brenton Cyrus stands up only to see Rick Drake jump off the top rope with a huge cross body. Rick Drake flies over Ryan Apollos and Kendrick Dylan, aimed at Brenton Cyrus who drops down out of the way immediately. Rick Drake flies over Brenton Cyrus and hit’s the mat. Brenton Cyrus stands up and punt kicks Rick Drake to the skull, then pin him.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Rick Drake is eliminated.

Brenton Cyrus stands up. Brenton Cyrus looks down at Rick Drake then holds one of his arms up. Ryan Apollos releases the Cobra Clutch on Kendrick Dylan and he spins Brenton Cyrus around, right into Syndrome X. Ryan Apollos gets to his feet and does the X Chop taunt.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos with the Syndrome X on Brenton Cyrus!

Tommy - Every man for himself!

Ryan Apollos pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out. Bobby O’Day pushes past the curtain and runs out from the back down the ramp. Bobby O’Day slides into the ring and ignores Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos, then guns straight for Kendrick Dylan.

Andrew - Bobby O’Day only wants Kendrick Dylan.

Tommy - I thought those two were best friends

Bobby O’Day mounts Kendrick Dylan and unloads huge shots on him. Kendrick Dylan squirms and struggles free, finally escaping the ring under the bottom rope. Bobby O’Day leaves the ring and follows Kendrick Dylan who jumps the guardrail and runs through the crowd. One of the referee’s ringside follows the two men.

Andrew - Since it’s Falls Count Anywhere, the referee doing a great job of following those two.

Tommy - Yeah, and inside the ring we have Apollos trying to pull off the biggest upset ever, trying to eliminate Brenton Cyrus.

Ryan Apollos runs Brenton Cyrus to the ropes, then lifts him up and spine busters him down to the mat.

The titantron shows backstage where Chad Mason and Bobby O’Day are beating down Kendrick Dylan. Bobby O’Day lifts Kendrick Dylan up for a power bomb. He runs and launches Kendrick Dylan at the wall, sending him crashing right through.

Andrew - Now they have Kendrick Dylan double teamed.

Tommy - They are messing him up bad.

Ryan Apollos stalks Brenton Cyrus waiting for him to get to his feet. Brenton Cyrus starts to get up. The lights in the arena shut off completely. A counter begins to play on the titantron.

[:01][:00] [:01][:00]

The lights turn back on and the ring is surrounded by the Hell in a Cell for The End Game and Triple Cage. Inside the ring, Jasper Rayne and Darius Wrath swarm onto Ryan Apollos, trapping him in the corner.

Andrew - Holy shit, the vampires have trapped themselves in a Hell in a Cell with Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - And Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus stands up at the same time the vampires irish whip Ryan Apollos. Brenton Cyrus grabs his arm and spins him around, then launches him back towards the vampires. Ryan Apollos clotheslines Jasper Rayne straight to hell, but Darius Wrath ducks underneath.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos teaming up here inside Hell in a Cell to fight off The Twighlight Twins!

Tommy - HA HA!

Darius Wrath holds his hands up and runs towards Brenton Cyrus looking for a double axe handle. Brenton Cyrus lifts Darius Wrath up to his shoulders, then throws him up and drives his knee into his face. Darius Wrath spins right into Ryan Apollos who does Da X Factor Taunt, then connects Syndrome X landing Darius Wrath on Jasper Rayne.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos the one man Tag Team Champions, and Brenton Cyrus the man who should have been his partner, but wasn’t allowed into the arena!

Tommy - They are working well together, who would have guessed…

Ryan Apollos stands up looking to shake Brenton Cyrus’s hand. Brenton Cyrus shakes his hand, then pulls Ryan Apollos in and lifts him up to his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus throws Ryan Apollos, then brings him down driving a knee into his face. Ryan Apollos falls and lands on both Jasper Rayne and Darius Wrath.

-1-2-3-

Samantha Praxton - Darius Wrath and Jasper Rayne have been eliminated!

Andrew - Spoke too soon on those guys teaming though…

Tommy - it’s everyman for themselves, except in the case of Salvation, which has bribed every guy in this match to team up with the goal of Corey Casey leaving as winner!

Brenton Cyrus pulls Ryan Apollos off the vampires and pins him.

-1-2-3

Ryan Apollos kicks out.

Andrew - Apollos showing why he’s a full time NLWF member, and not a visitor, he kicks out of the Vicious Betrayal!

Tommy - These guys might leave as Tag Team Champions by the end of the night!

Brenton Cyrus reaches down to grab Apollos, then stops and looks at the stage. Brenton Cyrus smiles, then God Hates us all begins to play throughout the arena.

Andrew - Corey Casey!

Ryan Apollos begins fighting to his feet. He staggers across the mat, until he gets to the rope and pulls himself up. Ryan Apollos backs up to the center of the ring holding his face, then he stands next to Brenton Cyrus. Both men look towards the stage waiting for Corey Casey,

Tommy - Way to oversell Apollos…

Corey Casey walks out onto the stage, removing his robe as he walks to the center of the stage. Corey Casey looks at the ring, Ryan Apollos and Brenton Cyrus side by side in the middle, Hell in a Cell surrounding them.

[:01][:00]

Carmine Vestieri runs out onto the stage and stands next to Lord Corey Casey.

Andrew - This is fucking awesome.

Tommy - It’s like an epic showdown, for the first time, Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey are going to be in the same match, the same ring, and surrounded by HELL IN A CELL!

Brenton Cyrus looks at Ryan Apollos next to him then says something and points at the stage. Both Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos do Da X Factor Taunt, then the X Chop, then they leave the ring.

Andrew - They are bringing the attack to Salvation!

Tommy - They were tired of waiting, you can’t allow Corey Casey or Carmine Vestieri a chance to gameplan.

Brenton Cyrus and Ryan Apollos run up the stage. Carmine Vestieri runs and attacks Brenton Cyrus stopping him from going for Corey Casey. Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey trade punches on top of the stage, while Brenton Cyrus and Carmine Vestieri fight down the ramp towards the cell.

Andrew - This has got to be one of the greatest matches I’ve ever seen.

Tommy - It’s only just getting started!

Brenton Cyrus runs with Carmine and throws him face first into the outside of the Hell of the Cell. Corey Casey grabs the Death Clutch on Ryan Apollos and connects a big punch to his face. Corey Casey unloads a barrage of right hands until he sees blood.

Andrew - Corey Casey loves to grabs his opponents by the throat, then punch them until they bleed!

Tommy - It’s a sick style, but it works!

Corey Casey misses a punch and Ryan Apollos capitalizes by locking in the Cobra Clutch.

Andrew - Great reversal by Ryan Apollos!

Tommy - Can you imagine if Ryan Apollos eliminates Corey Casey?

Ryan Apollos runs with Corey Casey down the ramp and jumps off with him into the audience. Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey take out a large portion of the crowd that had no chance of getting out of the way.

Andrew - I don’t know what happened there! It looked like Apollos was going to bring Corey to the ring, but Corey pushed the both of them into the crowd.

Tommy - Whatever it was, it got him out of that damn Black out!

Brenton Cyrus has Carmine Vestieri locked in a sharpshooter in front of the steel cell. Brenton Cyrus releases the hold, then pulls Carmine Vestieri up slingshotting him into the cell. Carmine Vestieri hit’s the cell hard, but hangs on, then begins climbing the structure.

Andrew - Carmine Vestieri is climbing up the Cell!

Tommy - Run fatty run!

Brenton Cyrus runs and jumps up onto the cell and climbs after him. Vitaman runs out onto the stage then leaps off the ramp, flying through the air. He connects a double axe handle to the back of Corey Casey, dropping him back down to the ground. Vitaman checks on the fans, offering them Vitarains.

Andrew - Carmine Vestieri running for his life, well climbing for it!

Tommy - Brenton is gaining on him and Vitaman is keeping this crowd refreshed while saving their lives!

Carmine Vestieri makes it to the top of the Cell then looks over the side to see Brenton Cyrus quickly making his way up. Carmine Vestieri looks up and begins waving his arms frantically.

Andrew - What the hell is he doing?

The two top cages to Triple Cage begin to lower down.

Tommy - He’s finding more places to hide! HA HA!

Brenton Cyrus makes it on top of the cell and Carmine Vestieri runs over and attacks him. Carmine Vestieri stomps Brenton Cyrus several times then runs into cage 2 as soon as it finishes lowering. Carmine Vestieri pulls a steel chair off of the wall then runs out and hits Brenton Cyrus across the back.

Andrew - Carmine Vestieri, with chair in hand, has control of Brenton Cyrus here.

Carmine Vestieri hits Brenton Cyrus across the back with the steel chair again, then picks him up and throws him into cage 2. Carmine Vestieri enters cage 2 and closes the door behind him.

Tommy - Now they are in the weapons cage together!

Corey Casey pushes through the crowd, then makes it to the guardrail. Ryan Apollos runs towards Corey Casey. Vitaman drops to his hands and knee, then Ryan Apollos jumps off of his back. Ryan Apollos clotheslines Corey Casey over the guardrail.

Andrew - Now these men are back at ringside, next to the Cell!

Tommy - I bet when people heard falls count anywhere, they never thought it would be 20 feet above the ring.

Carmine Vestieri runs and throws Brenton Cyrus face first into the steel cage wall inside cage 2. Brenton Cyrus bounces off the wall and grabs a trashcan lid. He rebounds back to Carmine Vestieri and smashes the lid over his head.

Keith Cunningham makes his way down to the ring.

Andrew - The former North American Champion!

Tommy - TWO TIME North American Champion and undoubtedly bad ass! I hope he breaks someone’s arm!

Corey Casey enters the Cell followed immediately by Keith Cunningham who grabs him by the back of the head and rolls him into the ring. Corey Casey is quick to his feet and grabs Keith Cunningham by the throat. Keith Cunningham grabs Corey Casey by his throat and the two men trade punches back and forth.

Andrew - They are fighting like two hockey players!

Tommy - Iceman is going toe to toe with Corey Casey!

Corey Casey lands a punch the connects perfectly and busts Keith Cunningham open at the eyebrow. Corey Casey runs Keith Cunningham to the ropes by his throat, then boots him to the face on the rebound. Corey Casey holds his arms to the side by turns into Ryan Apollos, who connects syndrome X.

[:01][:00]

Andrew - Syndrome X on Corey Casey!

Tommy - Do Da X chop Apollos!

Ryan Apollos does da X chop to Corey Casey then pins him.

-1-2-

Corey Casey kicks out as Ash Nemesis rushes to the ring, then slides in. As he slides into the ring Keith Cunningham grabs his arms and he locks a vice grip on it, then pulls back on the armbar.

Andrew - Ash Nemesis slid right into the armbar!

Tommy - BREAK IT ICEMAN!

Keith Cunningham breaks the arm of Ash Nemesis and he taps out frantically. Keith Cunningham doesn’t break the hold.

Tommy - YEAH!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th I_vote_lcap100/100Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 26th 2010, 6:55 pm

Ryan Apollos runs and jumps, then lands driving his knee into the face of Keith Cunningham.

Andrew - Ryan Apollos save Ash Nemesis from further damage.

Tommy - The damage was done.

Ryan Apollos lifts Keith Cunningham to his feet then runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey reaches his hand out and trips Keith Cunningham, sending him through the ropes and into the steel cell wall. Corey Casey stands up and charges across the ring, then spears Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Huge spear from Corey Casey!

Brenton Cyrus runs and throws Carmine Vestieri into the cage 2 door, and he breaks through it.

Tommy - Fatty!

Brenton Cyrus walks out of cage 2 onto the Cell roof. Brenton Cyrus rolls Carmine Vestieri off the door, then picks the door up. Brenton Cyrus leans the door against the outside cage 2 wall, then picks Carmine Vestieri up. Brenton Cyrus positions Carmine Vestieri then connects the SYCO driver on him, launching him through the cage door.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus puts Carmine through the cage door.

Tommy - His weight bent that door like nothing! HA HA!

Chris Condor falls onto the stage. He is a bloody mess, and he’s not moving.

[:03][:02][:01][:00]

Yoshihiro Bloody bursts through the curtain, tripping over Chris Condor. He’s a blood mess to. He falls laid out on top of the stage.

Andrew - What the hell is going on?

[:00]

King Hardcore falls landing on top of Chris Condor, then rolls off of him. He’s busted open too.

Tommy - I have no idea!

[:00] [:00] [:00]

As the timer goes off another wrestler flies out from backstage. They are all beaten up and busted open.

Andrew - Marcus Donovan, Jamal Jones, Marcos Gonzalez! All beaten up already like the others.

Tommy - Someone beat the shit out of these guys!

[:00]

James Shark walks out onto the stage covered in blood. He looks around at the bodies surrounding him, then howls.

Andrew - JAMES SHARK IS BACK!

Tommy - I wish someone would take a chair and just use it to beat him within an in
ch of his life.

Jason Hawk runs out with a steel chair and hits James Shark with it. Jason Hawk unloads chairs shots at James Shark on the stage floor. Jason Hawk hits James Shark with the chair until the steel chair is practically useless. Jason Hawk throws the chair and leaves.

Tommy - I knew I liked that guy.

Vitaman enters the ring and flies off the top rope at Corey Casey who spears him out of mid air. Corey Casey rolls out of the ring then leaves the Cell. Corey Casey makes his way up the stage. Corey Casey pins Marcos Gonzalez.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey picks up Marcos Gonzalez and throws him off the stage. Corey Casey pins Jamal Jones and James Shark.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey picks up Jamal Jones. Corey Casey military presses Jamal Jones, then throws him off the stage Corey Casey picks James Shark up and throws him off the stage,

Andrew - Corey is a sick man.

Tommy - at least he’s not whipping them!

Corey Casey pins Marcus Donovan and King Hardcore.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey picks up both men by the throat, then runs with them and throws them off the stage. Corey Casey walks over and pins Yoshihiro Blood and Chris Condor.

-1-2-3-

Andrew - I don’t even think Samantha is going to try to announce all the eliminations.

Tommy - She gave up awhile ago.

Carmine Vestieri climbs up Triple Cage, with Brenton Cyrus following behind him. Corey Casey walks down the ram then stops as the timer begins.

Corey Casey turns around and instead of a body flying out from the back, the elevator from under the stage emerges.

Andrew - What the hell?

Fireworks explode out of the stage, the largest fireworks display of the entire night. It begins raining money from the roof.

Tommy - Now this is an entrance!

Andrew - Um… Tommy look at the money.

Tommy - DEMETRIUS RANDALL?!?

The elevator door opens and Demetrius Randall steps out.

Andrew - I believe he’s the final entrant.

Tommy - Get him Corey!

Corey Casey turns around and goes back to the ring. Carmine Vestieri and Brenton Cyrus make it to the very top of the Triple Cage.

Andrew - Carmine has no where else to go!

Tommy - He’s screwed!

Carmine Vestieri delivers a huge punch to the jaw of Brenton Cyrus, but nothing happens. Brenton Cyrus grabs Carmine Vestieri and throws him off the cage 3 roof. Carmine falls, then crashes down through the Spanish announce table.

“HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!” “HOLY SHIT!”

Andrew - Carmine Vestieri falls to his doom!

Tommy - I think he might be dead!

Brenton Cyrus begins to climb down the triple cage, while Corey Casey enters the ring and is met by a Ryan Apollos clothesline. Demetrius Randall enters the ring and dropkicks Ryan Apollos to the face. Demetrius Randall stands up and taunts as the fans boo him.

Andrew - Does this guy think he’s a fan favorite?

Tommy - In his mind he is.

Demetrius Randall picks up Ryan Apollos and sends him to the corner then charges in and clotheslines him. Demetrius Randall hooks Ryan Apollos and connects a suplex on him. Demetrius Randall gets to his feet, then climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - Demetrius Randall is also a referee later tonight.

Tommy - So he could win this match, then scout one of his opponents for War Games. HAHAHA NOT!

Demetrius Randall turns around and is hit with a huge punch from Keith Cunningham. Keith Cunningham runs Demetrius Randall to the ropes and Ryan Apollos connects the crosscheck on him.

Andrew - Apollos with that modified shoulder block, sending Demetrius Randall flying!

Tommy - He stole a move from Keith though, Keith had something planned!

Corey Casey runs out of the corner and spears Keith Cunningham.

Andrew - Huge spear!

Keith Cunningham desperately moves his legs and locks Corey Casey in a triangle choke.

Tommy - Triangle!

Corey Casey doesn’t allow Keith Cunningham to lock it in completely. Corey Casey lifts Keith Cunningham up and power bombs him back down viciously into the mat. Keith Cunningham breaks the hold and Corey Casey lifts him up, then takes him up for a suplex. Ryan Apollos pins Demetrius Randall.

-1-2-3

Demetrius Randall kicks out. Corey Casey turns and connects the purifier on Keith Cunningham.

-1-2-3-

Andrew - Iceman is out.

Tommy - Damn.

Ryan Apollos runs and hit’s a flying knee on Corey Casey, sending him and Corey Casey over the top rope to the ringside floor. Demetrius Randall stands up. He points outside the ring at Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey, then he runs and climbs to the top rope.

Andrew - Demetrius Randall gonna fly to the outside!

Tommy - This should be huge!

Demetrius Randall thinks about it then climbs back down into the ring and shrugs it off.

Andrew - What the hell!

Tommy - Guess he didn’t want to risk injury or something.

Vitaman enters the ring, he reaches down to his utility belt and pulls out a vita rain. Vitaman sculls the vita rain, then he points to Ryan Apollos and Corey Casey.

Andrew - Vitaman is going to give the fans what they want!

Vitaman runs to the ropes then runs right into the LCA from Demetrius Randall.

Tommy - LCA, more like ETA…

Demetrius Randall pins Vitaman.

-1-2-3-

Demetrius Randall stands up and celebrates. He runs to the corner and jumps to the middle turnbuckle throwing his hands in the air, and waving them like he just doesn’t care.

Andrew - He’s acting like he won the match…

Demetrius Randall reaches into his pocket and pulls out a remote control. Demetrius Randall presses a button and fireworks shoot out of the stage, followed by balloons being released from the rafters.

Tommy - … is he going to do this every elimination?

Beautiful women walk out onto the stage in bikinis and begin dancing erotically as music begins to play

Shake ya ass
But watch ya self
Shake ya ass
Show me what you workin with

Andrew - I think this is the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen…

Tommy - I wonder what will happen if he eliminates someone else, I want to see this! I almost want to see him win now!

Brenton Cyrus drops down into the ring from cage 2, he lands behind Demetrius Randall who’s looking up at the stage and dancing along with the music. The fans go insane, roaring in cheers.

Tommy - Fun’s over…

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

The chants fill the arena louder then the shitty rap music. Brenton Cyrus spins Demetrius Randall around lifts him up to his shoulders. Demetrius Randall struggles, and manages to flip out of it landing on his feet. Demetrius Randall turns around into a code breaker from Brenton Cyrus. Demetrius Randall bounces back into the ropes. Brenton Cyrus stands up and lifts Demetrius Randall to his shoulders again.

Andrew - Demetrius Randall was able to get away from the Vicious Betrayal the first time, but Cyrus was able to catch him with that awesome double knee move.

Brenton Cyrus tosses Demetrius Randall up then brings him crashing down into a knee to the face.

Tommy - Thanks for coming Randall… Send those girls to my locker room after the show.

Brenton Cyrus pins Demetrius Randall.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus stands up and is Russian legsweeped onto a steel chair by Corey Casey.

Andrew - Corey Casey with a legsweep, and the back of Brenton’s head hit that chair hard.

Tommy - Here we go, the first true showdown between these guys!

Andrew - Tommy, who’s in the match still?

Tommy - Carmine is next to us, Ryan Apollos is outside the ring inside the cell, and Corey Casey and Brenton Cyrus are going one on one. This is the final four!

Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet and he runs him to the rope. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the ropes and rebounds back into a big boot. Brenton Cyrus hit’s the mat and is instantly back up. Corey Casey grabs Brenton Cyrus by the throat, and Brenton Cyrus grabs his wrist with both hands and leaps up wrapping his legs around the neck of Corey Casey, and pulling him down to the mat.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus with a flying Triangle Choke!

Tommy - Corey still has him by the throat.

Corey Casey works to get to his feet. Brenton Cyrus releases the wrist of Corey Casey and unloads and flurry of punches to his head. Corey Casey stands up still locked in the Triangle Choke and taking unblocked punches to the head.

Andrew - He needs to power bomb Brenton the same way he power bombed Keith Cunningham.

Tommy - I don’t think he has it in him!

Corey Casey throws punches with his one free hand, then tries to lift Brenton Cyrus. Ryan Apollos enters the ring with a steel chair and he hits Corey Casey to the head. Brenton Cyrus breaks the hold.

Andrew - He leveled Corey Casey!

Tommy - But he also hit Brenton to the legs, and stopped a submission win!

Kendrick Dylan runs out onto the stage then down the ramp.

Andrew - What the hell?

Bobby O’Day, then Chad Mason come out, followed by a referee.

Tommy - They are still in this match.

Ryan Apollos pins Corey Casey.

-1-2-

Kendrick Dylan breaks it up at the same time Corey Casey was starting to kick out.

Andrew - Corey Casey is a bloody mess out there from that chair shot.

Tommy - He still kicked out, but you have to admire Kendrick for still sticking to the plan after it failed so bad.

Bobby O’Day enters the ring as Kendrick Dylan stands up. Bobby O’Day jumps and hit’s a huge bicycle kick folding Kendrick Dylan inside out. Bobby O’Day quickly lifts Kendrick Dylan up by his waste, and straight into a gut wrench power bomb.

Andrew - Bobby O’Day is brutalizing Kendrick Dylan.

Tommy - He’s been hunting him the entire Battle Royal, I kind of hope one of these guys is booked next week on Revolution.

Bobby O’Day pins Kendrick Dylan.

-1-2-3

Corey Casey breaks up the count. Brenton Cyrus runs across the ring and punt kicks Bobby O’Day to the skull, then jumps and connects an Epiphany on Chad Mason. Brenton Cyrus pins Chad Mason.

-1-2-3-

Brenton Cyrus stands up and rolls Bobby O’Day over and pins him.

-1-2-3-

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus with some great eliminations.

Corey Casey stands up and boots Brenton Cyrus to the side of the head. Brenton Cyrus falls out of the ring, through the middle ropes. Ryan Apollos runs towards Corey Casey looking for the cross check he lowers his shoulder and Kendrick Dylan dives in front of him. Ryan Apollos crosschecks Kendrick Dylan into Corey Casey. The impact sends Corey Casey falling out of the ring.

Tommy - Kenny saves Corey… or prevents him from getting hit by an Apollos shoulder block.

Ryan Apollos looks and sees Kendrick Dylan and not Corey Casey. Ryan Apollos stands up, holding one of Kendrick Dylan’s legs. Ryan Apollos spins around it and locks in a figure four leglock. Kendrick Dylan tries to fight the hold but the way Ryan Apollos has it locked in his leg is being hyper extended. Kendrick Dylan taps out.

Andrew - Perfectly executed Figure four from Ryan Apollos.

Tommy - I just received word, this match has been going on for 1 hour and 40 minutes!

Ryan Apollos stands up and is locked in the One Bad Dream from Carmine Vestieri.

Andrew - I was so distracted by the match I hadn’t even realized Carmine was still alive.

Tommy - and he stole shoes! Oh wait, that was probably Randall! HA HA!

Ryan Apollos fights the hold and Carmine Vestieri jumps on his back. Ryan Apollos staggers forward still able to stay on his feet.

Andrew - Carmine Vestieri has that locked in fully, the only thing keeping Apollos from going out here is the fact he’s still standing.

Ryan Apollos walks towards the steel chair he busted Corey Casey open with.

Tommy - We truly are down to the final four now, can Ryan Apollos survive with a fatty on his back?

Ryan Apollos gets closer to the chair, he reaches down and grabs it, then manages to stand up. Corey Casey slides into the ring and boots the steel chair into the face of Ryan Apollos. Carmine Vestieri keeps the hold locked in and Ryan Apollos is out cold.

Andrew - Corey Casey just returned the favor on Apollos.

Tommy - Only difference is Ryan Apollos saved Corey from being tapped out to a Triangle Choke, while Corey Casey booted Ryan Apollos into being tapped out.

The referee checks on Ryan Apollos, then calls for the bells realizing Ryan Apollos blacked out.

Andrew - You know what this means Tommy.

Tommy - Carmine actually achieved something he said he would for once, and he eliminated Apollos? HA HA!

Andrew - No.. well yes. But it means Salvation is against Brenton Cyrus in a handicap match.

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and spins Corey Casey around and into the Epiphany. Brenton Cyrus stands up at the same time as Carmine Vestieri. Brenton Cyrus stalks him for an Epiphany but Carmine Vestieri swings the steel chair and smashes it over the head of Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - Brenton Cyrus is busted wide open big time! He never saw that chair shot coming!

Tommy - Cyrus should have pinned him after he tossed him off the Triple Cage.

Carmine Vestieri drops the chair and pins Brenton Cyrus

-1-2-

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

“GET THE FUCK UP!” “GET THE FUCK UP!” “GET THE FUCK UP!”

Andrew - The fans telling Brenton to get the fuck up.

Tommy - Cyrus needs to just find a way to end this, he’s already done a great job on not letting his hatred distract him.

Carmine Vestieri picks up Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus grabs him and spins him down into A New Day, then locks in the God Lock.

Andrew - No way Carmine can survive anymore, he took a plunge off the top of the triple cage!

Tommy - He’s choking to death!

Carmine Vestieri taps out. Brenton Cyrus shakes his head, not breaking the hold on Carmine Vestieri. Finally Brenton Cyrus lets him go. Brenton Cyrus stands up and is speared by Corey Casey.

Andrew - Carmine might have been enough of a distraction for Corey Casey to take this victory.

Corey Casey pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out.

Tommy - Nope.

Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus up and sets him up for the Purifier. Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus and spins him down into the vicious purifier and the pin.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out again. Corey Casey stands up, raged. He backs to the corner and stares at Brenton Cyrus with a far away look in his eyes.

Andrew - These two men are now the tag team champions as the final two, but the final spot in War Games is on the line.

Tommy - Right now, they haven’t even thought of the tag team titles, it’s all about that win.

Corey Casey holds his arms out to the side, then puts his hands on the ropes.

Andrew - Corey Casey might be thinking punt kick here.

Corey Casey runs out of the corner looking for a punt kick. Brenton Cyrus jumps up to his feet and connects a code breaker on Corey Casey. Brenton Cyrus rolls out of the move to the nearest corner as Corey Casey bounces then ends up on his hands and knees.

Andrew - That set Brenton Cyrus up perfectly!

Brenton Cyrus runs out of the corner and launches off a punt kick.
Carmine Vestieri dives in front of it at the last second and takes the entire impact of the kick. Corey Casey low blows Brenton Cyrus, then stands up. Corey Casey takes a step towards Brenton Cyrus, and Brenton Cyrus throws a fireball catching Corey Casey off guard and to the face. Brenton Cyrus jumps and catches Corey Casey with the epiphany and covers him for the pin.

-1-2-3-

Corey Casey kicks out.

Andrew - Amazing!

Tommy - What is it going to take to crown a winner?

Brenton Cyrus stands up lifting Corey Casey up with him. Brenton Cyrus sets Corey Casey up for a tombstone piledriver. Brenton Cyrus gets Corey Casey in position then Corey Casey shakes his legs and falls out the back. Corey Casey lifts Brenton Cyrus up for a tombstone of his own.

Andrew - Corey Casey reversal!

Brenton Cyrus knees Corey Casey to the face then falls out the back and lifts Corey Casey back for the tombstone.

Tommy - He reverses the reversal!

Brenton Cyrus jumps and drives Corey Casey down onto the top of his head.

Andrew - Tombstone Cyrus Driver!

Tommy - will that be enough to send him to War Games?

Brenton Cyrus crosses Corey Casey’s arms across his chest.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - The ref could have counted to twenty!

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, the man who will headline War Games, Brenton Cyrus!

Brenton Cyrus holds the pin on until he hears his name, then rolls off of Corey Casey.

Tommy -Against all odds and in a match that went 112 minutes! That’s 1 hour and 52 minutes for you debases. Brenton Cyrus has won!

Brenton Cyrus stands up and walks to the corner, he does the God pose then points to the War Games logo hanging above the crowd. Corey Casey and Carmine Vestieri crawl out of the cell and up the ramp. One of the referee’s hands Brenton Cyrus a tag team title while a different referee hands Corey Casey a tag team title. Brenton Cyrus watches as they give Corey Casey the belt and he jumps down from the ropes and is hit by a steel chair.

Andrew - What the hell?

Tommy - Who the hell is that?

Andrew - That’s James Sane! Brenton Cyrus back body dropped him off the stage, is he still in this match?

James Sane pins Brenton Cyrus.

-1-2-3

Brenton Cyrus kicks out

Andrew - Jesus tap dancing christ!

Tommy - Is James Sane going to headline War Games?

James Sane lifts Brenton Cyrus to his feet. James Sane unloads a flurry of punches, hitting Brenton Cyrus to the face, chest and stomach.

Andrew - Those are the weakest and slowest shots I’ve ever seen.

Brenton Cyrus doesn’t react to any of the punches, he tries to regain his focus as the blood keeps running from his forehead.

Tommy - It’s like he’s not even hitting him.

James Sane reaches down to grab the steel chair and Brenton Cyrus punt kicks him to the head.

Andrew - Goodnight!

Tommy - You have top give him credit though, the guy took a back body drop off of a 15 foot high stage, down to the concrete.

Andrew - he’ll get more the credit, he’ll get one of the Tag Team Titles!

Tommy - HA HA HA HA HA!

Brenton Cyrus looks down at James Sane, then looks at the referee. Brenton Cyrus picks up a limp James Sane and lifts him up to his shoulders.

“CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!” “CYRUS IS GONNA KILL YOU!”

Brenton Cyrus tosses James Sane up then drives his knee right into his face. Brenton Cyrus drops down and pins James Sane.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Is that really everyone this time?

Samantha Praxton - Here are your NEW NLWF Undisputed Tag Team champions, Brenton Cyrus and James Sane, and here is your Ultimate Glory winner once again, Brenton Cyrus!

Tommy - Amazing, and this show isn’t even over.

Andrew - None of the Major Titles have even been on the line yet!

Tommy - Amazing show… I might not survive any more…

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus January 27th 2010, 5:08 pm

Andrew - The biggest major championship match in history.

Tommy - it’s finally here.

Andrew - Here come the three different referees.

Tommy - Frank Hart, Kaos, and Demetrius Randall… can you believe that was a Direct Hit PPV Main event?

Andrew - No.

Tommy - Me neither, Thanks for trading Brenton to Legacy Carmine!

Samantha Praxton - The following match is Undisputed Elimination and will be for all three major titles in three different matches, introducing first…

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

The camera cuts to a smaller stage next to the main stage.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

Fireworks explode out of the stage, then sparks shower down from the top of the stage. The Notorious K.I.D steps out of the entrance, and walks threw the sparks. The Notorious K.I.D does the Suicide dance, then walks towards the ring.

I see you don't know, who you dealin with
But I don't have it all, I'm a lunatic
Cause see society, they labelled me a threat
But I'm just gettin started, I'm not finished yet
Look me in my eyes, I can see your thoughts
All your ups and downs, all your little faults
Keep actin tough, it's gonna get creepy
All of a sudden you're startin to feel sleepy
But in these streets, when you doze off
you wake up wit'cha clothes off, ashamed feelin so lost
Whoa - you see my crew, you know my style
Victory is mine - you're goin down

The Notorious K.I.D enters the ring and runs towards the corner. The Notorious K.I.D throws his arms into the air, getting a huge reaction from the crowd. The Notorious K.I.D does a back flip and lands on his feet.

You can hop over the fence, run under the bed
Get down the block but you can't hide
You can stay at your friend's, sleep in your Benz
Free from the sins but you can't hide
We get it poppin baby (right, right, right)
We give it to 'em daddy (true, true, true)
Yo, yo, yo
Yo, yo, now make noise
Yo, yo, make noise
Yo, yeah, make noise

Samantha Praxton - From Adelaide, Australia. Standing 5’9” and weighing 175 pounds. He is the reigning and defending World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, the one, the only, The Notorious K.I.D!!!

Andrew - All three of these guys have said that there main goal here tonight is to retain the Title..

Tommy - I don’t believe any one of them, you know that if they get the chance, they will take a belt from the other guy!

Sound of Madness by Shinedown is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - From Hoyvik, Faeroes Island, now residing in San Diego, California. Standing 6’1” and weiging in at 171 pounds. He is the reigning and defending TWO TIME NLWF Undisputed Champion, get on your feet for, Jason Hawk!!!

Andrew - Jason Hawk has war paint on tonight, as does The Notorious K.I.D.

Tommy - But KID’s seems to be a random mess of different paint, while Hawk’s is the Faeroes flag.

Shark Ethic begins to play getting the crowd to their feet as they hear the opening chords. They begin to chant with the music as they wait for Nick Ridicule to burst through the curtain with the No Limit Wrestling Federation title. As the final chant finishes Nick Ridicule bursts through the curtain pumped up. He holds the championship high above his head, then throws it over his left shoulder and walks to the ring. Every few steps Nick Ridicule slams his right fist into his chest, hitting the belt as he walks towards the ring. Nick Ridicule looks at the Triple Cage and smiles, then walks in and enters the ring. Nick Ridicule kisses the NLWF Championship and hands it to the referee then backs up into his corner. Nick Ridicule runs around the ring hitting the top of each turnbuckle as he passes them, then he walks to the center of the ring and holds his hands in prayer form. Nick Ridicule bows to each side of the audience, then walks to his corner.

Samantha Praxton - From right here, in Miami, Florida. Standing 6’3” and weighing 205 Pounds. He is the longest Reigning and Defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, the NLWF Champion of the Year for 2009, Nick Ridicule!!!

Andrew - you could barely even hear Samantha over the roar of this crowd!

Tommy - What?

“LET‘S GO NICK” “LET‘S GO NICK” “LET‘S GO NICK” “LET‘S GO NICK”

Nick Ridicule hits his forehead against the turnbuckle several times then steps up to the middle rope and does the God pose. Nick Ridicule then raises his hands, forming two Cornas, before jumping off the middle rope to face his opponent. Nick Ridicule takes a step forward and bows, then backs up ready for the match.

All the fans in the arena begin to pound their feet against the ground. The flames are lit surrounding the ring and preparing the men for The End Game 3. Nick Ridicule walks across the ring and shakes hands with The Notorious K.I.D. Nick Ridicule walks over and shakes hands with Jason Hawk, then walks back to his corner. Jason Hawk walks over and shakes hands with The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Let the best man win each match!

Tommy - Will we see the first ever Triple Major Champion here tonight?

The fans continue to pound their feet against the ground.

Andrew - First time for everything…

Tommy - RING THE FUCKING BELL ALREADY!

Frank Hart calls for the bell.
Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th MainEvent
The End Game 3
No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship
Guest Referee: Frank Hart
[ The Notorious K.I.D ]vs[ Nick Ridicule ]vs[ Jason Hawk ]

[Ding Ding Ding]

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th EndGame3-2

The fans stomp then all jump up and cheer as the match begins. Nick Ridicule runs across the ring at top speed and fires off a Nick Kick aimed at The Notorious K.I.D’s head. The Notorious K.I.D ducks under it rolling towards the center of the ring. Nick Ridicule kicks the top turnbuckle, then turns around and watches as Jason Hawk clotheslines The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Fast action in the beginning of this one.

Tommy - Not much room to fly around inside The End Game, and Nick Ridicule is undefeated in this match, not to mention Frank Hart is the referee!

Jason Hawk stands up and Nick Ridicule runs out of the corner and Nick Kicks Jason Hawk to the face. Nick Ridicule pins Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk kicks out.

Andrew - Jason Hawk isn’t going down easy.

Tommy - These are the three best wrestlers in the entire World, none of them will go down easy.

Nick Ridicule picks Jason Hawk up and lifts him up for a power bomb. Nick Ridicule runs and power bombs Jason Hawk over the top rope. Jason Hawk flies over the flames, then crashes into the cell wall on the outside. Nick Ridicule shrugs his shoulders and turns around in the a KID cutter from The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule power bombs Jason Hawk from inside to outside.

Tommy - But KID hit the KIDcutter, he could pull off the upset here.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and runs to the corner. The Notorious K.I.D jumps to the top rope and stands up. The Notorious K.I.D leaps off looking for Something to Believe, but Nick Ridicule puts knees up. The Notorious K.I.D lands the swanton on the knees of Nick Ridicule and holds his back.

Andrew - KID was looking to finish off Nick Ridicule fast, but Nick was able to counter.

Tommy - What if none of these guys survive the End Game? Does that mean the winner of this match would win them all?

Nick Ridicule stands up and locks The Notorious K.I.D in the Anaconda Crossface! Frank Hart drops down to check if The Notorious K.I.D wants to give up.

Andrew - Anaconda Crossface locked in!

Tommy - That’s the same move he uses on Ashley Matthews, Anaconda, across her face! HA HA!

The Notorious K.I.D uses his free arm to push him closer to the ropes. Jason Hawk stands up on the outside of the ring. Jason Hawk moves to jump into the ring by burns his hand.

Andrew - Jason Hawk can’t get back into the ring.

Tommy - Nick is going to retain!

Jason Hawk reaches under the ring and pulls out a ladder. Jason Hawk leans the ladder from the cell wall to the middle rope. Jason Hawk stands on the bottom rung of the ladder, then runs up the ladder and springs over the flames. Nick Ridicule releases The Notorious K.I.D and rolls him out of the way as Jason Hawk hit’s a huge 450 splash on him.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule breaks the hold and is destroyed by a huge 450 splash from Jason Hawk!

Tommy - Why did he break the hold on KID? Then roll him to safety!

Jason Hawk pins Nick Ridicule hooking both legs. Frank Hart makes the count.

-1-2-3

The Notorious K.I.D jumps over and breaks up the pin.

Andrew - KID saves the NLWF title for Nick.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule is one of the best strategists in the game, He knew he wouldn’t have time to stop Hawk from hitting the move on him, so he rolled the man who could to safety.

Jason Hawk stands up at the same time as The Notorious K.I.D. Jason Hawk points at KID, then to the corner. Jason Hawk runs to the opposite corner and reluctantly, The Notorious K.I.D goes to his corner.

Andrew - What are they setting up?

Tommy - Whatever it is, Nick might be fucked!

Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope with the double shooting star press, he lands perfectly on Nick Ridicule in the center of the ring and bounces off of him back to his feet. Jason Hawk holds his stomach and points at The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Jason Hawk calls that double shooting star the Wind of Changes, and now he wants KID to do something.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up on the top rope and leaps off with Something to Believe. The Notorious K.I.D connects on Nick Ridicule.

Tommy - We’re going to have a new NLWF Champion!

Jason Hawk runs and grabs The Notorious K.I.D’s arms setting up the wings of time as soon as The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D elbows Jason Hawk to the stomach, then grabs his head for a cutter. The Notorious K.I.D runs up the corner then leaps off with the Double K Switch on Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Double K Switch, and they land on Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - KID hit his head pretty hard on that landing, but if he can capitalize, he could leave as NLWF Champion!

The Notorious K.I.D sits in the corner. Jason Hawk lifts his arm up and puts it on Nick Ridicule. The Notorious K.I.D pulls himself out of the corner as Frank Hart starts the count.

-1-2-

The Notorious K.I.D stomps Jason Hawk then pins Nick Ridicule himself.

-1-2-3

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

Andrew - I thought he had him, but Nick Ridicule recovers enough to kick out.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and lifts Jason Hawk to his feet. The Notorious K.I.D runs Jason Hawk to the ropes, as he hit’s the flames run up his back. Jason Hawk rebounds and runs at The Notorious K.I.D who dropkicks him to the kneecap.

Andrew - That’s the dropkick KID used to injure Chuck Matthews!

Tommy - He hurt Hawk with it.

The Notorious K.I.D stands up and dropkicks Jason Hawk to the side of the head, as he holds his knee. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and gets super kicked by Nick Ridicule. Nick Ridicule falls to the mat.

Andrew - All three men are laid out.

Tommy - Whoever stands up first, that’s who will win this match.

Nick Ridicule pushes up, then gets to his feet. Jason Hawk stands up and walks right into a super kick. Nick Ridicule pins Jason Hawk.

-1-2-3

Jason Hawk kicks out. Nick Ridicule stands up lifts Jason Hawk to his feet. Nick Ridicule lifts Jason Hawk up for the crucifix power bomb. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and Nick Ridicule throws Jason Hawk at him. Jason Hawk hit’s The Notorious K.I.D and he falls through the ropes.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule power bombs Jason Hawk at The Notorious K.I.D!

Jason Hawk lands on his feet and Nick Ridicule kicks him to the stomach and lifts him up for another crucifix power bomb.

Tommy - Nick has taken over this match.

Nick Ridicule power bombs Jason Hawk into the corner of the ring. Jason Hawk bounces back into a super kick and Nick Ridicule pins him hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Frank Hart calls for the bell and the flames shut off.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and Still the NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Hawk's Nest
NLWF Undisputed Championship
Guest Referee: Kaos

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th HawksNest

The Triple Cage lifts into the air until the Hawk’s Nest Structure is fully visible.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Whoa.

Tommy - That’s like the Transformer NLWF Cage!

Kaos stands up ringside and walks towards the ring. He reaches underneath it and pulls out a razor wire covered table.

Andrew - What the hell is the referee doing?

Tommy - Having an emo moment?

Kaos sets up the table ringside then enters the ring.

Tommy - there is just something about that guy that makes everything seem depressing.

The Notorious K.I.D climbs to the top rope then jumps and grabs the Hawk’s Nest structure. The Notorious K.I.D moves towards the championship but Nick Ridicule grabs his feet. Nick Ridicule pulls The Notorious K.I.D down and catches him for a power bomb. The Notorious K.I.D connects a hurricanrana, sending Nick Ridicule out of the ring.

Andrew - Nick was able to stop KID from becoming a 2 time Undisputed Champion.

Tommy - But he also got taken out.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and The Notorious K.I.D run and jumps over the rope with Something to Believe, flipping and crashing onto Nick Ridicule taking him down.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D flips over the top rope to ringside!

Tommy - He knew he had to make sure Nick was taken out of this thing.

Jason Hawk stands up and looks at Kaos.

Jason Hawk
Who the fuck are you?

Kaos says something to Jason Hawk. Jason Hawk kicks Kaos to the stomach, then spins him around setting up the wings of time. Jason Hawk spins and drives Kaos face first into the ground.

Andrew - Jason Hawk connects the wings of time on the guest referee.

Tommy - Yeah but what’s a ref needed for in Hawk’s nest?

Jason Hawk stands up and walks to the corner, and climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps up and grabs the Hawk’s nest structure. Jason Hawk sees Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D starting to get up ringside and he lets go dropping back to the top rope. Jason Hawk starts to climb the outside of the Hawk’s Nest then leaps off with a cross body.

Andrew - Hawk jumps off of the nest!

Tommy - HA HA!

Jason Hawk crashes down into Nick Ridicule and The Notorious K.I.D.

“Holy shit!” “Holy shit!” “Holy shit!”

Andrew - Hawk connects an enormous cross body on his opponents.

Tommy - He should have just went for the belt!

Jason Hawk stands up and climbs the outside of the Hawk structure. Kaos climbs to the top rope then climbs up following Jason Hawk.

Jason Hawk
Get the fuck away from me!

Andrew - The referee is following the champion to the top of the nest! Jason Hawk makes it to the top and walks towards the middle, soon followed by Kaos.

Tommy - Is Kaos retarded?

Jason Hawk attacks Kaos and lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk throws Kaos off the top of the nest and Kaos crashes through his razor wire table. Jason Hawk points and laughs. The Notorious K.I.D climbs up to the ring apron and springboards from the ropes then grabs onto the Hawk’s Nest.

Andrew - Hawk sends Kaos straight to he..

Tommy - Heaven, Kaos was probably only climbing up there to jump off himself anyway! HA HA

Jason Hawk stomps on The Notorious K.I.D’s right hand, then stomps on his left hand. The Notorious K.I.D lets go completely, but grabs on positioning himself right in front of the belt. Jason Hawk drops down, then swings so he’s in front of The Notorious K.I.D.

Andrew - Both men hanging above the ring, right in front of the Undisputed Championship!

Tommy - But one of them has to pull it down!

Nick Ridicule stands up watches The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk kick each other hanging onto the Nest. Nick Ridicule reaches under the ring pulling out a ladder. Nick Ridicule slides the ladder into the ring, then slides in.

Andrew - I guess Nick doesn’t feel like doing the money bar thing to get to the belt.

Tommy - He’s going old school, who would have ever though that ladders would someday be old school.

Nick Ridicule sets up the ladder and climbs it positioning himself by The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk. Nick Ridicule reaches for the belt and Jason Hawk kicks his arm away.

Andrew - This is a game of which guy can pull the belt down first.

Tommy - No dumbass, that’s the match stipulation.

Nick Ridicule reaches up and grabs onto the nest, still on the ladder. Nick Ridicule connects a vicious kick to the ribs of Jason Hawk, The Notorious K.I.D double kicks Jason Hawk to the chest. Nick Ridicule superkicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face and The Notorious K.I.D falls down to the ring crashing down hard.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has it easy on that ladder.

Tommy - all he needs to do is drop Jason and he’ll be a double champion.

Nick Ridicule grabs the belt and Jason Hawk double kicks him to the face. Jason Hawk tries to kick him again but Nick Ridicule grabs his legs and sets up a power bomb. Nick Ridicule jumps off the ladder pulling Jason Hawk off the nest and power bombs Jason Hawk down to the mat.

Andrew - Massive power bomb from Nick Ridicule!

Tommy - But Jason has the belt!

Nick Ridicule stands up and looks at Jason Hawk hugging his championship, hurt from the power bomb. Nick Ridicule leaves the ring and grabs the arm of Kaos who’s stuck to the table. Nick Ridicule motions for him to ring the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is the winner of Hawk’s Nest, and Still the Undisputed Champion, Jason Hawk!

UNDISPUTED ELIMINATION MATCH
Triple Cage
World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship
Guest Referee: Demetrius Randall

Ultimate Glory 2010 : January 25th TripleCage1

The Triple Cage lowers again, Demetrius Randall enters the ring as it surrounds the ring.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - So far both champions have retained their titles.

Tommy - Now in this match it’s an elimination, then whoever can get to the World Title at the top of the structure is the winner!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder and jumps off connecting Something to Believe on Jason Hawk.

Andrew - Hawk might be the first man out!

Tommy - I’m not sure, he was holding that belt and that means KID hit that too.

Nick Ridicule enters the ring as The Notorious K.I.D gets to his feet. Nick Ridicule Nick Kicks The Notorious K.I.D to the face sending him out of the ring to the apron. Nick Ridicule leaves to the apron with The Notorious K.I.D and he sets him up.

Andrew - Salvation surfboard from Nick Ridicule.

Nick Ridicule pulls back threatening to rip The Notorious K.I.D’s limbs off with the vicious move.

Tommy - No escape from this one!

Jason Hawk stands up. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope then leaps out of the ring and leg drops Nick Ridicule forcing him to break the hold. Jason Hawk lifts Nick Ridicule to his feet and rolls him into the ring, then follows him in and pins him.

-1-2-

Nick Ridicule kicks out. The Notorious K.I.D starts getting to his feet. Jason Hawk points at him then, runs to the corner.

Andrew - Jason wants to team up again.

The Notorious K.I.D runs and shoves Jason Hawk off the top rope. Jason Hawk flies to the outside of the ring and hit’s the cell wall.

Tommy - KID isn’t going to fall for that again!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs the ladder and turns around. The Notorious K.I.D leaps off ladder with something to believe and he connects on Nick Ridicule. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and walks to the ladder again and climbs it.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D connects something to believe!

Tommy - and he’s not done yet!

The Notorious K.I.D jumps off the ladder again and connects another something to believe. He turns around and pins Nick Ridicule, hooking both legs.

-1-2-3-

Demetrius Randall calls for the bell.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Nick Ridicule has been eliminated!

Tommy - Now it’s a battle between KID and Hawk to see who can make it to the top of the Triple Cage fastest!

The Notorious K.I.D stands up.

The Notorious K.I.D
FUCK YEAH!

The crowd boos, disappointed Nick Ridicule was eliminated. Demetrius Randall attacks The Notorious K.I.D from behind.

Andrew - What the hell is he thinking?

Demetrius Randall motions for a title around his waste.

Tommy - I think he wants to steal the World Title!

Several members of the Ultimate Glory Battle Royal run down the ramp and start breaking into the Triple Cage.

Andrew - What the hell are these idiots doing?

Tommy - JOBBERS GONE CRAZY!

They pull the door off and swarm into the ring. Demetrius Randall backs up to the corner begging off, but they all go for Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - What the hell!?

Frank Hart stands up ringside and is attacked by Steven Angel

Tommy - I have no clue what’s happening, this wasn’t part of the plan I knew about!

The men inside the ring drag Nick Ridicule out of the ring, then carry him above their heads and out of the Triple Cage.

Andrew - They are taking him away.

Tommy - But where?

They carry Nick Ridicule up the ramp, then too the back. Demetrius Randall looks around, then runs and grabs the ladder. Demetrius Randall positions the ladder under the floor door of cage 2, then climbs up the ladder.

Andrew - I think you’re right, I think Randall wants to rob this match!

Tommy - Imagine the riot we would have on our hands!

Jason Hawk climbs to the apron, then to the top rope and jumps to the opposite side of the ladder. Jason Hawk punches Demetrius Randall to the stomach, then climbs to the top. Jason Hawk opens the floor door to cage 2, then climbs up and in. Demetrius Randall quickly follows and he enters cage 2.

Andrew - Now Hawk and Demetrius Randall are one level closer to taking the World Title.

Tommy - if Demetrius Randall is the referee, does that make this legal?

Andrew - I shutter to think of what would happen if Demetrius Randall got the World Title.

Jason Hawk grabs a chair off the weapons wall, he turns around and hits Demetrius Randall across the back. Inside the ring The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks up to see Jason Hawk and Demetrius Randall fighting above him. The Notorious K.I.D runs over and climbs the ladder.

Andrew - Now KID is headed up to cage 2!

Tommy - Great, they can team up and eliminate Randall, that way this match is back to normal.

Jason Hawk swings trying to hit Demetrius Randall with the chair but Demetrius Randall ducks the chair shot and leaves Cage 2. Jason Hawk follows him out of the cage, but Demetrius Randall closes the door into his face.

Andrew - Demetrius Randall able to keep Jason Hawk from stopping him.

Tommy - He’s dedicated to stealing this match.

The Notorious K.I.D enters the weapons cage and grabs a ladder. Demetrius Randall climbs the outside of Cage 2 and The Notorious K.I.D walks out of cage 2 holding the ladder. The Notorious K.I.D throws the ladder at Demetrius Randall hitting him right to the back. Demetrius Randall falls back down crashing into the Cell roof.

Andrew - They’ve got him now!

Tommy - Now make sure he doesn’t interfere again!

The Notorious K.I.D sets up the ladder as Jason Hawk walks out of Cage 2 holding a table. Jason Hawk sets the ladder up and puts Demetrius Randall on it. The Notorious K.I.D enters cage 2 and pulls another ladder off the wall.

Andrew - I get the feeling Demetrius Randall should have stuck to being a referee tonight.

Tommy - You can’t count out his effort though, the guys wants the World Title bad!

The Notorious K.I.D sets up the second ladder and begins climbing it at the same time Jason Hawk climbs the first ladder. Jason Hawk and The Notorious K.I.D point at each other then both jump off. The Notorious K.I.D connects with Something to Believe, while Jason Hawk connects the Wind of Changes, both men crashing onto Demetrius Randall putting him though the table.

Andrew - Now that Demetrius Randall is taken out, it’s a one on one race between the current Undisputed Champion and defending World Champion!

Tommy - Who will leave as World Champion?

The Notorious K.I.D and Jason Hawk crawl across the cell roof towards Cage 2. Both men make it at the same time, then use the cage to pull them up. Both men start climbing the outside of cage 2, not even noticing the other guy.

Andrew - it’s a race.

Tommy - A slow race, but a race nonetheless!

Jason Hawk makes it to the cage 2 roof first and he walks into cage 3. The Notorious K.I.D makes it to the cage 2 and ducks out of the way as Jason Hawk swings a guitar at him. The guitar smashes against cage three and breaks.

Andrew - Jason Hawk tried to take KID out, but it didn’t work!

Tommy - They are both so close to the World title!

The Notorious K.I.D grabs two guitars out of Cage 3 and hits Jason Hawk with both of them. The Notorious K.I.D runs and dropkicks Jason Hawk sending him off of Cage 2, moonsaulting backwards and landing on Demetrius Randall on the cell roof.

Andrew - The Notorious K.I.D takes out Jason!

Tommy - It’s an easy climb now!

The Notorious K.I.D climbs up cage 3 and rolls onto the small roof. The Notorious K.I.D stands up and looks at the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship, then grabs.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, The Notorious K.I.D!

Andrew - He’s done it! He’s defended the World Heavyweight Title for the second time!

Tommy - The Notorious K.I.D is without a doubt one of the best ever.

The Notorious K.I.D holds the World Championship above his head, just like at Dangerous by Design. Jason Hawk climbs down the side of the cell and is given the Undisputed Championship.

Andrew - Congratulations to all the champions, all retaining their titles!!

Tommy - But where the hell is Nick? Why did they take him?

Andrew - Looks like we’ll have to find out some other time, we’re done.

Tommy - Bullshit, they are just going to do the fake logo trick, then their will be something else that blows our minds.

Andrew - Not this time Tommy, goodnight everyone.

Tommy - See you in a couple of minutes.

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2010
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down