NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saving Frank Hart

Go down

Saving Frank Hart Empty Saving Frank Hart

Wednesday
January 6
4pm

(Promo opens on Corey Casey sitting atop the roof of his house in the City of Salvation. He is staring out over the City…his City…a slight smile on his face. Carmine is suddenly seen walking up behind Corey. He walks up until he is standing right behind his Lord, and crosses his arms. Corey’s smirk widens…he knows exactly what Carmine is here for)

Corey Casey
Yes Carmine?

(Carmine can’t help but to laugh. Talking to this guy was weird sometimes…it was almost like he knew what you were going to say before you said it)

Carmine
I haven’t heart from Frank in awhile…it isn’t like him to just fall off the face of the Earth

(Corey continues to look out over the City. He knew he needed the full and united might of the New Dawn)

Corey Casey
I will look into it

(Carmine bows his head and walks away. Corey stares out at The Hill. After a moment of thinking about what he is going to do he pulls himself to his feet and heads for the stairs leading down into his house.

Hart was an interesting person. He had a close connection with one of the New Dawn’s greatest enemies…and that connection was invaluable. Hart had to be located and brought into the fold. Corey walked out the front door of his house and through the streets of the City of Salvation. The people before him melted out of his way, seeing that their Lord was walking with a purpose. Corey walked until he arrived at the Salvation Police Dept. He pushed open the double doors and navigated his way through the building until he reached the office of the Colonel of the Salvation Police. As soon as Corey enters the Colonel’s office, the Colonel jumps to his feet and bows his head)

Colonel McKinney
My Lord

(Corey walks in and sits down. He motions for the Colonel to take his seat. The colonel takes his chair)

Colonel McKinney
Is there…something I can do for you my Lord?

Corey Casey
As a matter of fact, Colonel McKinney, you can

(Corey reaches into his robes and produces a piece of paper which he places on the desk. The Colonel reaches out and takes the piece of paper, unfolding it and looking at the number written on it)

Corey Casey
I need you to run a trace on that number…it belongs to Frank Hart who has apparently gone missing

(The Colonel pauses for a moment, looking down at the number. He looks up at his Lord and nods his head)

Colonel
It shall be done my Lord…I will have a location for you within the hour

(Corey smiles and kicks his feet up on the Colonel’s desk)

Corey Casey
In that case I will have a coffee while I wait

(The Colonel nods his head and walks out of his office)

Thursday
January 7
2pm

(Corey pulls up to an abandoned factory just outside of Philadelphia Pennsylvania. He removes his sunglasses and places them back into his 67 Pontiac GTO. He closes the car door and locks it. He walks up to the old factory door and kicks it open. Inside, rusted machines tower over Corey like giant skeletons.

Corey stops and listens closely, listening for any sign of human in habitants. Corey smiles as he hears the muffled sound of a TV coming from a room across the factory floor. Stupid girl…did she think no one would come looking for him?

Corey walks silently across the factory floor, melting into the shadows to hide himself. He silently follows the muffled sound of the TV, sliding from the shadow of one machine to the next until he reaches the door. He smiles as he sees light spilling out from under the door frame. Corey stands fully up right, drawing himself up to his full height. He gently pulls his hood up over his head and as a sick smile spreads over his face. Corey then leans back…and kicks the door in with all his might.

The scene that greets him is quite odd. An attractive girl is sitting on an old steel chair; she is watching what seems to be video of a torture session. Corey’s eyes flicker to the TV and he notices the two people on the TV are the girl and Hart. The girl shoots a murderous gaze at Corey as he says nothing but stands ominously in the doorway)

Girl
Who are you and what do you want?

(Corey laughs softly)

Corey Casey
I am The Lord…and I am here to offer Frank Hart a path to Salvation and a New Dawn

(The girl jumps to her feet, wielding a long bullwhip)

Girl
FRANK HART IS MINE!

(Corey takes a few steps down the short hallway and into the light. The tone of his voice is measured and calm)

Corey Casey
I know exactly who you are Lauren…and I offer you this chance only once. Leave now and I will not harm you…resist…and it will be met with swift and violent results

(Lauren lets out a loud banshee-like scream and cocks the whip back. She brings it forward, attempting to whip Corey. Corey simply holds out his right arm, allowing the whip to curl around his right arm. He then pulls the whip sharply, causing Lauren to fall flat on her face. Corey drags her across the floor until she lies at his feet)

Corey Casey
It seems you wish to deny my most gracious offer…and for that…you will be made an example of

(Corey suddenly drops his right knee down, causing Lauren to smash her face off the cold floor. The sound of Lauren’s nose snapping like a twig can be heard echoing around the small room. Corey then leans down and picks her up, military pressing her above his head. Corey then turns and throws her at the chair and TV. Her body collides with both, knocking the TV off the stand and causing it to smash against the ground. Corey walks over to Lauren, who is lying in a pool of blood next to the collapsed steel chair. He picks the chair up, holding it over Lauren’s skull. It had been far too long since he had beaten someone like this, been too long since he had thoroughly and unflinchingly destroyed another human being. God he had missed this.

Corey cocks the chair back and brings it crashing down on Lauren’s skull. He immediately follows that shot up with two hard chair shots to Lauren’s back. Again and again Corey brings the chair raining down on the unmoving and semi-conscious body of Lauren. Corey is about to deliver a sixth chair shot when he sees a black phone peaking out of Lauren’s pocket. Corey leans down and retrieves the phone, flipping it open to confirm whose phone it was. Corey sees that there are a number of text messages in the inbox and he opens the first one)

To: Frank Hart
Re: where the hell are you?
Dude Frank…where the fuck did you get to?

(Corey smiles, knowing that he holds Frank Hart’s phone in his hands. He is about to flip it closed when he notices that Frank has a missed call. He checks the missed call and nearly drops the phone when he sees who it is from.

Nick Ridicule

Corey quickly stows the phone in his pocket and looks around the room until he spots a steel grated door against the far wall of the room. Corey leans down and picks up Lauren’s semi-conscious body. He drags her across the floor and, when he comes to the steel door, he props her up and slams her face first against the door. He brushes the hair away from her ear and leans in and whispers in her ear)

Corey Casey
Unlock the door…and the pain stops

(Lauren is barely able to reach into her pocket and retrieve a small key. She puts the key in the lock and turns until a small click is heard. The door swings open and she collapses out of sheer pain into the cell.

The single hanging light bulb in the room flickers on and Corey sees Frank Hart sitting handcuffed to a chair in the middle of the room. Frank shies away from the light, after being left alone in the dark those who are near blindness often times try to avoid the light. It took real leaders and people dedicated to the cause, such as himself Corey thought, to show those who are near blindness the light. Corey’s smile widens as Frank Hart looks up at him as if Corey had saved him from the clutches of Satan himself)

Frank Hart
Corey?

(Corey’s smirk widens)

Corey Casey
Where you expecting someone else?

Frank Hart
Nick…I left a message for Nick

(Corey reaches into his pocket, fishing out Hart’s phone. It was still covered in Lauren’s blood…but Corey didn’t think Frank would mind given the circumstances)

Corey Casey
You’ve got mail

Frank Hart
Cute

(Corey watches as Frank Hart cues up the voicemail left by Nick Ridicule. Corey knew that Nick wouldn’t come…that was the way it was when you put your trust in someone like Nick Ridicule. When you truly needed them the most…they were no where to be found)

Frank, it’s Nick. I’m not going to come and help you, not going to come and save you. I called to make sure you completely understand how I feel. We’re not family, we’re not friends, we’re nothing. Don’t call me, keep my name out of your mouth, and if I ever get my hands on you, I’ll kill you. Frank Hart, you’re dead to me.

(Corey watches as Nick’s cold voice rings out from the phone in Frank’s hands. After enduring all that he had been through and hearing the voice of Nick Ridicule telling him the worst things Frank could imagine…Corey could only guess how Frank was holding it together like he was. After the voicemail finishes Frank looks up at Corey with a completely crushed look on his face)

Frank Hart
Guess I had it coming

(Corey kneels down, getting as close as he could to Hart. Corey knew this was the moment, this was the exact moment in which Frank would be brought into the New Dawn and shown his path to the New Dawn)

Corey Casey
No…You didn’t. Think about everything you did for Alex, Frank. Think about how you took him under your wing when he was first adopted by Styles. You were always there for him. And just because you forced his hand in a Live or Die match, he can’t come save you? Frank if you guys were as close as you believed, he would have came

(Corey could see his words sinking into Frank’s mind. He took a breath and locked eyes with Frank)

Corey Casey
It’s people like Nick, it’s ego’s like nick’s that is killing NLWF

(Frank looked kind of shocked when Corey mentioned NLWF)

Frank Hart
That’s what this is about? NLWF?

(Corey smiles up into the eyes of Frank Hart)

Corey Casey
It’s about Salvation Frank…your Salvation…

(Corey knew that now was the time to draw Frank all the way into the fold. Now was the time to show him that he was, indeed, a member of the New Dawn. Corey knew he had to seize this opportunity to show Frank Hart that he held his own Salvation in his hands…all he had to do was embrace it)

Frank Hart
You’re right…Salvation…it’s all I’ve ever wanted

(Corey leans down and grabs a smaller silver key from Lauren’s pocket. He takes the key and removes the handcuffs binding Frank to the chair)

Corey Casey
This is the start of something big…and there is a seat for you in the kingdom of Salvation Frank…if you want it

(Frank bows his head, placing his closed fist over his heart)

Frank Hart
I owe you my life Corey…I’m forever in your debt

(Corey tilts Frank’s head up, motioning for Frank to stand up proudly)

Corey Casey
Then it is settled…the New Dawn is upon us Frank

(Corey motions towards the door)

Corey Casey
Now go my son…for we have much to do

(Frank begins to head towards the door. Corey turns and walks over to the unmoving body of Lauren. She had begun groaning and was showing small signs of life)

Frank Hart
What about you?

(Corey kneels down, grabbing the treacherous Lauren by her filthy and bloodied hair)

Corey Casey
I need answers…I need insight

Frank Hart
About Chuck?

(Corey picks Lauren up from the floor, smiling at the pool of blood where her head once laid. He sets her down on the chair, his sick smile widening. He looks at her head roll from one side to the other…that head contained answers…answers he needed)

Frank Hart
I’ve already been down this path Corey…Chuck doesn’t give a rat’s ass about Lauren. She’s just a pair of tits

(Corey’s sick smile widens as Lauren’s right eyelid begins to flutter open. Her left eye tries to open but is too swollen to properly open)

Corey Casey
He still cares, whether he likes to admit it or not. They were once in love, even if it was more about lust, he still carries something for her. And no matter the man, no one is strong enough to watch a former flame be tortured to death

(Corey turns, searching the face of Frank Hart for a sign of weakness, of feeling, of anything. He pauses as he sees a flicker of hesitation on Frank’s face. He puts up a reassuring face…knowing deep down that he would have to break Frank of any emotion at all if Frank Hart was to become a loyal member of Salvation’s New Dawn)

Corey Casey
It’ll work Frank…it always does. But it has to be personal…so leave Frank…and close the door behind you

(Frank nods his agreement, turning and closing the cell door behind him. The sick and twisted smile once again appears on Corey’s face. He turns back to the groaning and bleeding body of Lauren who is barely sitting upright in the chair. Corey stops and thinks for a moment…concentrating all his willpower on summoning an object.

Corey holds out his hands and, in a matter of seconds, his backless straightjacket appears in his grasp. Corey places Lauren’s arms in the straightjacket and turns her around so she is sitting backwards in the chair with her back exposed to him. Corey reaches into his robes and pulls out a scalpel and his razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails.

Corey takes the scalpel and places it at the back of Lauren’s neck. He pushes just light enough to cut her shirt off and just hard enough to barely break the skin. Corey runs the surgical knife from the base of Lauren’s neck to her tailbone, eliciting an ear piercing scream from Lauren who has come to due to the pain. As soon as he cuts Lauren’s shirt off he grabs his Cat O’Nine Tails. He walks around Lauren until he is face to face with her. He make sure that she can see his evil smile and his all white eyes burning with a fanatical fire staring up into her one good eye)

Corey Casey
Lauren…wakey wakey

(Corey reaches back and slaps her across the face. Lauren whimpers pitifully)

Corey Casey
Let me introduce you…to a real whip

(Corey jumps to his feet, cocking the Cat O’Nine Tails back. He brings it slashing down across Lauren’s face, the razorblades digging into her skin. Lauren lets out another ear piercing scream. Corey lets out a soul piercing laugh that chills one to the bone. He cocks the whip back again and again brings it slashing across Lauren’s face. He had missed this, the screams, the blood, the pain of it all.

The camera changes, now the lens is sitting right over Lauren’s shoulder. Corey brings the Cat O’Nine Tails back again, pausing at the top of his backswing)

Corey Casey
The pain you endure tonight will mean nothing…for tomorrow you die. So it was written…So it shall come to pass…Quoth the Lord…

(Corey brings the razorblade-tipped Cat O’Nine Tails crashing down across Lauren’s face and the camera lens. The camera cuts to static)

The Match

The Lord decreed that Frank Hart would have to suffer punishment for his failure to follow the orders of The Lord. That punishment is upon you Frank. I decreed to the members of the New Dawn before the show that each and every one of us would sacrifice the non-believers. That each and every one of the members of the New Dawn would send our opponents through the fire of purification.

-You were the only one to fail to follow that order-

I don’t know if it was because you felt bad about sacrificing a girl…or because you were too weak to carry out what needed to be done. Either way…you failed me and failed the New Dawn…and failure will be met with stiff and harsh punishment.

-Your judgment is upon you Frank-

This week…it is you and I in a special semi-final match in the Tournament to the Title. I say special because I personally saw to it that I would be facing you this week Frank. The New Dawn is about following the leadership of its Lord, the New Dawn is about bringing those who are lost into the fold, and the New Dawn is about cleansing those who would destroy us…something you failed to do.

-You let Ashtyn Sky walk away-

You should have made sure that NLWF was cleansed of another heathen…another non-believer…another waste of a roster space. Instead…you simply turned and walked away. Well, this week, there will be no walking away. This week you will stay in the ring against me…and you will receive your punishment. I rescued you from certain death Frank…I saved you from that dark and dingy cell…I delivered you from the hands of that crazy bitch Lauren and into the warm embrace of the New Dawn.

-and how did you repay me?-

This week is your punishment Frank…and this week your Lord delivers unto you the price of failure. So it was written…So it shall come to pass…Quoth The Lord…

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit