NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Dangerous by Design: My Night-

Go down

-Dangerous by Design: My Night- Empty -Dangerous by Design: My Night-

December 28th 2009
Australia
Dangerous by Design

Ashley and I were backstage in our locker room, preparing for the Pay Per View. I was still in my street clothes, but Ashley had gotten prepared already. I stared at her, as she slid her wrestling boots on preparing for the first match of the show. She didn’t even realize I was staring at her, taking in her beauty as she prepared for the biggest, most dangerous match of her life. She had been quite all morning, seemingly nervous about her triple title defense. Ashley looked up at me to see me admiring her.

Ashley Matthews
Hi.

I smiled wide at her, then lifted my hand to give her a little wave.

Nick Ridicule
Hi.

Ashley smiled while she tied the laces of her boots, then stood up and put her arms to the side.

Ashley Matthews
How do I look?

I looked at Ashley who was holding all three women’s titles, the Women’s World Title, Sacrifice Championship, and Intercontinental. I studied her body, and allowed several very impure thoughts to slip into my head. I nodded at her.

Nick Ridicule
You look like a champion.

I stood up and walked to her, then wrapped my arms around her waste before grabbing her ass.

Nick Ridicule
The sexiest champion alive.

I kissed Ashley who grabbed the back of my head and turned, what I intended to be a small good luck kiss, into a rated R make out scene. I lifted Ashley up by her ass and she wrapped her legs around me. We kept kissing, and I slid my hand up her leg, then under her shirt.

Ashley Matthews
Stop…

Ashley unwrapped her legs, and dropped her feet down. She gave me one more kiss then pushed me away.

Ashley Matthews
I have a match up next..

I looked at the clock to see if she had time or not, and sure enough the pay per view was about to begin. I looked at Ashley, then down at my pants.

Ashley Matthews
It looks like something is going to rip through your zipper and escape.

Nick Ridicule
I wouldn’t doubt it… How about I knock on wood for good luck tonight.

I knocked on the bulge, and Ashley laughed.

Ashley Matthews
I hope it goes away before your match, I don’t think Jason would appreciate fighting the three legged man!

Ashley laughed out loud as I stared at her with a serious expression, then smiled and put my hand on it.

Nick Ridicule
Just… Help me out babe.

I walked towards Ashley who shook her head no.

Ashley Matthews
Nope, you’re gonna have to be patient, remember?

Ashley laughed again. This was payback for me making her wait 5 months, she had me completely hooked, and I loved it.

Nick Ridicule
I can be patient, I think.

*Knock* knock*

The door opened, even though we never gave them the ok to come in.

“Ashley it‘s show time.”

Ashley Matthews
Wish me luck.

I shook my head no.

Nick Ridicule
Sorry babe, I can’t wish you luck, luck is for losers. Go out there and win. I love you Ashley.

Ashley Matthews
I love you too.

I grabbed Ashley’s hand and we walked down the hall, the fans in the arena were already going insane and I could hear Evil Angel start to play. We stopped by the gorilla position.

Nick Ridicule
I’ll be waiting for you right here as soon as the match ends.

Ashley Matthews
Ok.

I hugged Ashley tight and she ran up the stairs and pushed past the curtain, she was starting Dangerous by Design, inside of Triple Cage. I started watching the match on a small monitor, cheering on Ashley. I laughed as all three girls teamed up on Alison, then realized my match was next. I walked back to the locker room and got on my wrestling gear, I grabbed the No Limit Wrestling Federation Title, and tossed it over my shoulder, then walked back to watch the end of the women’s match.

Nick Ridicule
Come on Ashley!

Alison had the belts, and was making her way down the cage. “What the fuck happened?” I thought as I looked at Ashley laid down on the roof of cage one. Alison tried to sneak past Ashtyn and Ashley but Ashtyn distracted her long enough for Ashley to stand up with a steel chair. Alison turned around and Ashley let her have it, one of the sickest chair shots I’ve ever seen.

Nick Ridicule
Grab the belts Ashley!

I was so excited, so into the match I didn’t realize I was screaming at the small monitor in front of me. Several NLWF employees stared at me. Ashley speared Ashtyn and grabbed the belts, holding them under her arm. Ashley began climbing down the cage when Brooklyn passed by me bumping into me.

Nick Ridicule
Hey look out…

I realized it was Brooklyn and was confused. “I thought she was part of this match, what did I miss?” Brooklyn ran up the steps, then pushed past the curtain. I looked back at the monitor to see Ashley climbing down the side of the cage.

Nick Ridicule
Go Ashley Go!

Brooklyn came into the camera shot and started climbing up the cage underneath Ashley.

Nick Ridicule
LOOK OUT!

I screamed as loud as I could at the monitor, I knew she couldn’t hear me, but damn it, this action was too exciting. Ashley kicked Brooklyn to the head “Hey, I taught her that!” She connected several more kicks and Brooklyn fell off the cage to the floor. Ashley looked down, then climbed the rest of the way dropping down to the arena floor.

Nick Ridicule
YES!!

The camera cut to the other side of the cage.

Nick Ridicule
Hey, I was watching that…

I watched as they showed Alison climbing down the other side of the cage.

Nick Ridicule
Someone wake up the people in the production truck, they are showing the wrong girl!

Alison Williams stepped down from the cage onto the announcers table, and pointed at her waste which had the NLWF Women’s World Championship around it. Alison unhooked the belt and raised it above her head.

Nick Ridicule
What the fuck?

The camera showed Ashley who looked as angry as I had ever seen her before. She had such a fire in her eyes, she wanted to retain all of her titles, but that whore Alison found a way to steal one. I knew she would be disappointed. I waited for Ashley to walk through the curtain, she stepped past it and walked down the step. I immediately hugged her.

Nick Ridicule
I’m so proud of you.

Ashley Matthews
Proud of what, Alison is Women’s World Champion!

Ashley forced me off of her, I don’t think she was in much of a hugging mood.

Nick Ridicule
So what, she snuck away with a win. All Alison ever does is steal wins, you went out and you fought to defend your belts, and you defended two out of three. In a match where the odds were stacked against you, you came out on top. I’ve never been more proud of you Ashley.

Ashley Matthews
Awww.

Jason Hawk turned the corner and saw Ashley and I, the two of us locked eyes. We had a momentary stare down, but it was different from any of the other times I had looked into his eyes. I could see, what I can only perceive, a look of respect in his eyes. I looked down at the monitor and realized our match was up next.

Nick Ridicule
I don’t want you down there with me tonight Ashley, especially since you raised the bar for the rest of the show in your match.

Ashley Matthews
Ok Nick, I’m going to go get dressed, then I’ll watch your match right here.

I kissed Ashley then flung the NLWF Title over my shoulder.

Nick Ridicule
Here we go.

I could hear Jason’s music play, and I looked to the top of the steps, where he was waiting to head out. He pushed though the curtain, and I made my walk up the steps and waited.

“He‘s going to use his speed, I need to ground him fast and take the early advantage. Don‘t let him hit too many moves… Be prepared to counter strike… No holding back… No mercy.. Here we go.”

The beginning of Shark Ethic began, ripping through the crowd like a knife through butter, I could hear the people start chanting along with the song, before the main riff starts getting everyone to stand up. The fans had me so pumped up from the chanting that I ran out onto the stage, and lifted my NLWF Championship above my head. I looked at all the fans, they were insane.

I walked down the stage after slinging the NLWF Title over my shoulder, covering my heart. I pounded my left fist against my chest as I walked down to the ring, again, and again. Each shot seemed to get harder and harder, then I looked up to see the hellacious and demonic Triple Cage before me.

Oddly enough seeing the structure didn’t strike any fear into me, it didn’t intimidate me, instead it made me happy, made me smile. I looked at the cage smiling then opened the door and stepped inside looking around the inside of the cage. It was the first time I had ever seen a Triple Cage up close and personal.

I walked up the ring steps and entered the ring. I looked at Jason on the other side of the ring, then kissed the NLWF Championship and handed it to the official. I backed up to my corner, then ran along the ring ropes to each corner smacking the top of each turnbuckle with my hand.

I made it back to my corner then stepped to the center of the ring, then I bowed for each side of the crowd. Each bow the fans on that side of the audience would stand up trying to be louder then the side of the audience that cheered before them. The entire arena was in a complete frenzy as they awaited the match to begin.

I walked back to my corner as Samantha did my introduction following my, Wai Khru.

Samantha Praxton - From Miami, Florida. Weighing I at 205 Pounds and standing 6’3”, he is the reigning and defending No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!!!

After my introduction I did what is called a Ram Muay, which is to demonstrate my prowess to the audience. The Ram Muay is a personal ritual, ranging from the very complex to the very simple, and often contains clues about who trained the fighter and where the fighter is from.

I bashed my head against the turnbuckle a couple times then stepped up to the middle rope where I raised my arms into the air doing the God pose in respect to Brenton Cyrus followed by holding up two cornas out of respect for Chuck Matthews. I leaped off the middle rope turning and landing on my feet. I looked up then took a few steps forward and bowed showing respect for Jason Hawk.

I backed up taking a few deep breathes and was completely focused on the match.

Our match was legendary, one of the greatest matches in NLWF Championship history.

I set Jason up for a power bomb but the guy refused to die, he used the cage behind us to his advantage, pushing his feet against the wall, then pushing off to land on his feet. At that point I knew I had to finish him off or he would take the Title from me.

I jumped firing off a left kick, Jason backed up focusing on blocking the kick, but what he didn’t expect is that I would throw my right foot at him following the distraction kick. I connected a wicked boot to the side of Jason’s face.

He rolled backwards, and I set him up for another power bomb. This time it was a lot easier, I lifted him up and set him up in crucifix position.

Nick Ridicule
Final test Jason.

I walked to the edge of the cage 1 roof, and power bombed Jason Hawk off the stage. I fell backwards landing on my ass. All I could hear is the crash of an announce table being destroyed.

Nick Ridicule
I hope he’s ok.

I stood up and looked for the NLWF Championship so I could escape the cage and retain the title, but the belt was nowhere to be seen.

Nick Ridicule
You sneaky little fuck.

I knew Jason had to have grabbed the belt when I lifted him for the second power bomb, he won the match. I walked to the edge of the cage and began climbing down the side. Jason Hawk did it, he found a way to beat me in the biggest match of his entire life, and he did it at one of the biggest pay per view events ever. I dropped down and looked at the damage done.

The referee looked and noticed Jason Hawk had the NLWF Championship, but the first thing I noticed as that Jason’s feet never touched the floor. The referee called for the bell, making me laugh and shake my head. Before the time keeper could ring the bell, I turned and held my hand up, locking in the force face claw from a pretty good distance.

Nick Ridicule
Awesome.

I mumbled to myself then pointed down at the feet of Jason. One of his feet was on Andrew’s chair, while the other was on top of a monitor. The referee realized Jason hadn’t won the match. I shook my head and stepped up onto the announce table, and grabbed the championship out of the hands of Jason Hawk. He struggled for a second, but I pulled the belt away from him.

Not how I wanted to win, but I stepped off the announce table letting my feet touch. The timekeeper who was frozen in his place still from the face claw rang the bell and the match was over.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and still the No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion, Nick Ridicule!

I know I didn’t win, but I got the victory anyway. Had Jason’s feet landed slightly to the side, or if he would have bounced off the announce table, he would be the NLWF Champion. I looked down at him, I felt his disappointment. He worked harder then ever before in his career and gave me the best match of mine.

I raised the Title above my head still looking down at Jason. I walked over and lifted Jason off the announce table holding him up on his feet, while he got his legs back underneath him. He was able to shake the cobwebs from the fall.

I raised Jason’s arm and the crowd exploded in cheers and clapping.

“That was awesome!” “That was awesome!” “That was awesome!”

The crowd showed both of us a great deal of respect, I leaned close to Jason.

Nick Ridicule
Thank you, for the best match of my career. You’ve earned my respect here tonight, and you’ve got a brighter future then anyone I’ve seen come In.

I backed away from Jason Hawk.

Nick Ridicule
I mean that.

I raised Jason’s arm again, he deserved to get a great reaction from the fans. The only reason I won the match was because of a technicality, I knew it, the fans in the arena and at home knew it. But a win is a win, and based on the rules of the match I won.

I walked along the side of the cage, then made my way up the entrance ramp. I was excited to leave as the NLWF Champion, another title defense.

Ahhhh-hahhhh (YEAH YEAH YEAH..)
Yeahh-ahhhhh (UHH UHH UHH..)
Ahhhh-hahhhh (C'MON C'MON C'MON C'MON)
Yeahh-ahhhhh

Nick Ridicule
You’ve got to be fucking kidding me.

The Notorious K.I.D stepped out onto the stage holding the championship briefcase he was given for defending the No Limit Title five times. “It‘s come full circle.” I thought as I remembered it was my fault KID won the No Limit Title. I had given the belt up in Hawk’s nest and KID was able to take it and do amazing things as champion.

You can run if you want to, run because you can't hide
So you can run if you want to, run because you can't hide

I looked at the NLWF championship, then gave KID a nod with my head, in hopes of telling him, “Alright, let‘s go.” I turned and began walking down the stage back towards the ring, ready for match two of my night.

Nick Ridicule
Let’s do it.

The Notorious K.I.D
I’m just fucking with you Nick. I came out here to say, FUCK YEAH!

I smiled, then turned around slowly. I’ve been known to play pranks on a lot of the guys backstage, KID got me back good. I turned around slowly and looked at him.

The Notorious K.I.D
I had you going though, that match kicked serious ass, give those two a FUCK YEAH!

I nodded my head with a smile on my face.

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

I pointed towards Jason Hawk who was still on the other side of the cage, and I clapped my hands. He impressed me more then anyone I had fought recently besides Shadow Demon. Hawk was able to put his ego aside and the weight on his shoulders was gone, he was able to just go out, and give me a classic match.

The Notorious K.I.D
You guys really raised the bar here tonight, I hope the other matches are half as good as that, because they would still be great. One more time, give them a FUCK YEAH!

“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”
“FUCK YEAH!”“FUCK YEAH!” “FUCK YEAH!”

I loved when the crowd screamed Fuck Yeah. I walked up the ramp and looked at KID.

Nick Ridicule
Every funny Kiddlesnake.

The Notorious K.I.D
Dude, You know I had to get you, I plan on doing the same thing to Shadow.

I laughed, then we walked backstage.

Nick Ridicule
You’re going to get Shadow good. Are you nervous about the main event?

The Notorious K.I.D
Of course.

We made it to the bottom of the steps.

Nick Ridicule
Listen KID, I was in my first Pay Per View Main Event at Legends of the Fall. Mexican Samurai had hometown advantage, but I walked in there and I represented as Champion. That’s exactly what you need to do tonight, represent as champion.

The Notorious K.I.D
I’ll try.

Nick Ridicule
Don’t try, do! Go out there and make Corey Casey Shut the Fuck Up! The same way you made Ryan Apollos Shut the Fuck Up, and Chuck Matthews, and anyone else who doubts you.

Ashley walked up behind me and placed her hands around my waste.

The Notorious K.I.D
You’re right Nick, thanks.

Nick Ridicule
No problem KID, makes everyone proud.

I turned around and hugged Ashley lifting her up.

Nick Ridicule
Come on babe, let’s get me cleaned up.

The adrenaline was pumping so hard through me, I didn’t even realize I was gushing blood. “Oh yeah, that fucking ladder!” I remembered looking at the Ladder catapult in the center of the ring. Seeing something like that makes you completely forget a gameplan, I found myself starring at it, then I paid for it. Ashley and I walked down the hall.

Nick Ridicule
Did you see that ladder move Jason did?

I wrapped my arm around Ashley, who smiled at me. I was pretty delirious.

Ashley Matthews
Where he launched the ladder at your face?

I smiled, blood spilled into my mouth, and I spit it at the wall, away from Ashley of course.

Nick Ridicule
That’s the one.

Ashley Matthews
Yeah, I did.

I waited a few seconds, then laughed.

Nick Ridicule
Have you ever seen anything like that?

Ashley shook her head, she didn’t think it was as funny as I did.

Ashley Matthews
No I haven’t.

She hated to see me hurt, bloody, hell she was say “awww” whenever I even had a bruise. I tried to lighten the mood, let her know I was ok, without lying to her by telling her I was ok.

Nick Ridicule
How the hell do you scout something like that?

Ashley Matthews
I don’t know babe.

We made it to our locker room and I grabbed a towel and pressed it against my head.

Nick Ridicule
Hey, will you bring the doctor to the locker room?

Ashley Matthews
Sure Nick, I’ll go get him.

Ashley walked out of the locker room, and I closed my eyes for a second. From outside of the locker room I heard someone scream.

‘”ALISON!”

I stood up, even though I hated that whore, she was Brenton’s girlfriend and if she was in trouble I had to protect her.

Nick Ridicule
Who the fuck is screaming at Alison?

I walked to the locker room door and opened it then stepped out into the hall. I could see Andrew Davis the Play-by-play announcer and Alison talking, I began walking towards them.

Alison Williams
You’re fired.

Alison put her hand in his face, “Hey, that‘s my force face claw, i'll sue you!”

Alison Williams
TALK TO THE HAND.

I walked up to Alison, and the wound on my head began bleeding again. Several streams of blood began to run down my face, before dripping off my chin, or lips. I didn’t even bother looking at Andrew, just at Alison who looked at me and smiled.

Andrew Davis
Nick can you talk some…

I put my hand in Andrew’s face locking in the force face claw on him. Originally I thought Havoc was trying to rape Alison, or that some other guy was trying to get fresh, but Andrew was nothing to worry about.

Nick Ridicule
We need to talk.

We both held our hands in the face of Andrew, so much power, I’m shocked his poor little head didn’t explode.

Alison Williams
Oh really? About what?

I looked at Andrew, he didn’t need to hear what I had to say.

Nick Ridicule
Not in front of this jackass.

Alison looked at Andrew, she looked disgusted by his very existence.

Alison Williams
Fine then, go to my office.

Blood dripped down, as I stared into Alison’s cold blue eyes. I dropped my hand, then walked away, heading towards her office. As I got further the last thing I could hear was.

“GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!”

I turned around and ran back to where Alison was, but saw that she had taken Andrew down hard. Female World Champion versus unemployed announcer, why the hell did I think Alison was in trouble? I turned shaking my head and walked to her office.

Alison Williams
What do you want!?

Alison walked into the office and had a seat behind her desk.

Nick Ridicule
We need to talk about Brenton.

Alison rolled her eyes.

Alison Williams
Boo bear is dead.

Nick Ridicule
Alison, we were at his house in Canada, I know he isn’t dead.

Alison Williams
SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Alison screamed as loud as she could at me.

Nick Ridicule
Why are you screaming at me? I’m trying to have a calm, civilized conversation with you, and you’re screaming like you’re fucking crazy!

Alison Williams
GET THE FU…

I held up my hand and Alison’s eyes opened wide. I got to my feet and smashed my fist into her desk as hard as I could.

Nick Ridicule
You listen to me Alison, you’re going to get your ass to Canada, and you’re going to do WHATEVER it takes to get Brenton Cyrus back in the NLWF, and if you don’t…

I put down my hand, Alison was shocked, no one had ever spoke to her like that.

Alison Williams
Then what?

Nick Ridicule
I’ll just have to show the tape from King of the Throne, or as I like to call it, "The King of the Throne Bone!"

Alison Williams
YOU SON OF A BITCH!

Nick Ridicule
Not true, I’ve never met my mother.

Alison stopped to think.

Alison Williams
You bastard!

Nick Ridicule
That’s better, if you’re going to call me something, make sure it’s true. Whore. You get your ass to Canada, and you do whatever it is you do that makes Brenton listen to you! NLWF needs him back, or some really bad things are going to happen! Mark my words.

I turned around and left the office, slamming the door shut as hard as I could behind me. I smiled, then walked to my locker room, I think I got through to her.

Ashley Matthews
Nick, where did you go?

I walked into the locker room where Ashley had brought the doctor for me.

Nick Ridicule
I had to go check on something, I heard screaming coming from outside.

The doctor sat me down and stitched my head closed. Ashley held my hand the entire time, just like I loved. Something about having her there with me, made everything seem of, less painful. The doctor finished up, I took a shower, and I got dressed.

-The Match-
World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion versus No Limit Wrestling Federation Champion

The Notorious K.I.D versus Nick Ridicule

But how about that Pay Per View ending? The Notorious K.I.D overcoming all the odds, and on his own, defeating Corey Casey to retain the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. K.I.D you single handedly ended the New Dawn of Salvation before it could ever truly start.

To that I have only one thing to say.

FUCK YEAH!

“Lord Big Mouth” Corey Casey was silenced by you K.I.D, when you locked him in a sick Shut the Fuck Up while he was stuck in his own straightjacket. KID you unleashed a side of yourself that the NLWF has never seen before.

Bring that guy into the match this week on Revolution. I want to fight this ruthless World Heavyweight Champion who defeated Corey Casey. I want to fight The Notorious K.I.D I saw on Pay Per View.

You said you want to put push, you want to make me work hard, well KID, I want to win. I’m going to push you to your limits. I’m going to force you to give 100% against me, or you’ll be destroyed.

I consider you a great friend, one of my best friends, but when we step into that ring I’m not going to be your friend anymore. I want to send a message to you, a message to Shadow Demon. I’m going to Ultimate Glory with a goal, a mission. That goal is to walk in to the pay per view as the NLWF Champion, and walk out with then World Championship and Undisputed Championship.

I am fucking determined to be the first man in the history of wrestling to hold all three titles simultaneously. I’m more driven and dedicated then I have ever been in my life.

This is my first step on the road to War Games, a 3 month long journey starts this week on Revolution! In order to start my road to War Games off right, I need to beat the world Heavyweight Champion.

Nick Ridicule
Nick Ridicule
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1991-03-05
Zodiac : Pisces
Chinese Zodiac : Goat
Location Location : Miami, Florida
Number of posts : 453

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: [76W] [24L] [2NC]
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $12,540,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-Dangerous by Design: My Night- I_vote_lcap100/100-Dangerous by Design: My Night- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit