NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride

Go down

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride Empty SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride

Post by The Notorious K.I.D November 26th 2009, 2:19 am

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride SCWF

SCWF's First Pay-Per-View!!!!

Pain for Pride Card

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride Match
Hardcore Championship
Tables, Ladders, Chairs
Karnage [vs] King Hardcore [vs] Saint [vs] Michael Myers

Television Championship
Steel Cage
Bryan Pryce [vs] Mirko Potolovich

Tag Team Championships
Tornado Tag
The Breed [Ash & Sean] [vs] Agressive Tendencies [Disaster & Tantrum]

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride MainEvent
SCWF Heavyweight Championship
Nick Ridicule /w Ashley Matthews [vs] Frank Hart /w Sal Ramis

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride SCWF

SCWF Presents it's first ever PPV:

Pain for Pride

'Thousands of fans have packed the arena. All knowing the PPV will be a great success!'
Hardcore Championship
Tables, Ladders, Chairs
Karnage [vs] King Hardcore [vs] Saint [vs] Michael Myers

King Hardcore and Saint were the biggest wrestlers out there by at least a foot. Michael Myers was somehow in the match, but was getting heavily beaten up by King Hardcore. He got him up ontop of the turnbuckle and jumped, still holding him, and slammed them both through the table. Karnage was also getting beaten up by Saint. But King Hardcore got up and smacked Saint over the back with a steel chair. He then stomped Karnage, and smacked him in the face with a steel chair. He pinned him, but Saint broke it up. He had a ladder set up inside the ring. He picked up the steel chair and pounded it into both other wrestlers in the ring. He climbed the ladder, and frog splashed them both from the top. He pinned Karnage and won the match.

WINNER: Saint!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The other members of the Aggersive Tendencies came out and carried Karnage off. Suprisingly didn't cause trouble.

Television Championship
Steel Cage
Bryan Pryce [vs] Mirko Potolovich

Bryan Pryce was the warm favourite, as usual. Except he hadn't really impressed much during the first few shows of SCWF. He seemed very excited for the PPV. And so did Mirko, who was looking to retain his belt for the second time. Bryan was all over Mirko, and the crowd was into the match! He connected the final prayer. and was about to climb the cage, but then stopped. He picked up Mirko, and irish whipped him into the cage. Smacking his head against the steel structure. He then smashed Mirko's face into the steel again a few times. He then just put him down onto the floor and climbed. He was at the top and the crowd was going crazy. He leapt off and 450 splashed Mirko Potolovich. He then climbed the cage and won the match.

WINNER: Bryan Pryce!!!!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tag Team Championships
Tornado Tag
The Breed [Ash & Sean] [vs] Agressive Tendencies [Disaster & Tantrum]

This match was finally going to happen. The Breed [vs] Agressive Tendencies. It was highly anticipated, and lived up to the expectations. Ash and Sean were showing off their awesome high risk moves, and Disaster and Tantrum were both being plain dirty as usual! Ash Nemesis put MOD up on a table. He quikcle got up onto the turnbuckle, he leapt off, and back flipped, smashing Disaster through the table! He then got into the ring and saw Sean Williams connecting the Canadian Crush on Tantrum. He didn't pin him. Instead Ash picked him up, and connected the Australian Piledriver. Sean pinned him, and retained the belts.

WINNERS: The Breed

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After the match, the whole team of the Allstars came out, including Steve Knights. The fans didn't mind the allstars so they cheered. Daniel Jackson grabbed a microphone.

Daniel
You guys better watch out, we are back at full strength, and our eyes are set on those Tag Team Titles!

Daniel dropped the microphone, as the three of the walked backstage.

SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride MainEvent
SCWF Heavyweight Championship
Nick Ridicule /w Ashley Matthews [vs] Frank Hart /w Sal Ramis

This match was going to be brutal. The fans couldn't wait to see it! It started off quite even. Sal Ramis kept trying to get involved, but the ref kept stopping him! Finally, Frank knocked over the ref, on purpouse. Sal Ramis grabbed a microphone.

Sal
This match is going to be changed up a little. It is now Nick Ridicule & Ashley Matthews [vs] Frank Hart and I!

The fans were all gasping. Ashley and Sal were now part of the match. The referee was out of it, so he thought KID must of changed it! Frank was beating the shit out of Frank who had once again tried to change up the match. He was about to finish him off. But then tagged in Ashley. And she connected the Fallen Angel! She then pinned him.

WINNERS: Nick and Ashley!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ashey and Nick were celebrating about the win.

Frank Hart
Congratulations. You are now the SCWF Heavyweight Champion. But next week, I’m taking my title back, inside of a steel cage.

Nick Ridicule
Fine Frank, if you want to fight me in a steel cage, then lets do it.

Frank Hart begins laughing

Frank Hart
I wasn’t talking to you Nicky, I was talking to the new SCWF Heavyweight Champion, Ashley Matthews!
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride I_vote_lcap100/100SCWF Presents: Pain for Pride Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down