NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P: Demetrius Randall

Go down

R.I.P: Demetrius Randall Empty R.I.P: Demetrius Randall

Post by The Notorious K.I.D November 15th 2009, 3:47 am

-Brenton's Mansion: Los Angeles-

KID was in Los Angeles, visiting Brenton, who he hadn’t talked to in some time. The two were in Brenton’s living room, having tea, and watching NLWF tapes. Brenton was telling KID about his match this week. And how he hadn’t socialized with anyone in the city lately. They were talking about that for a while. Until they started to talk about KID’s up coming match.

Brenton
KID, I need you to do me a favor.

KID thought about everything Brenton had done for him for a second, and answered immediately.

KID
Anything.

Brenton
I need you to completely destroy Ryan Apollos. That asshole thinks he’s something special just because he cheated to beat me. I want you to show him the meaning of the word pain.

KID smiled at the thought of inflicting pain on Ryan Apollos.

KID
Yeah, he deserves it as well. He is such a Douche! But I’ve already got Apollos beat this week.

Brenton smiles at KID.

Brenton
Yeah he definitely is.

KID
He keeps saying how he bet you. Even though it was about 7 on to 2. And it still took them a while!

Brenton
Like I said, I didn’t even want to win that match, I just wanted to kick his ass, then laugh at him when he found he wasn’t World Champion. Oh, here it is!

Brenton laughed, as he pressed play on the remote.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aaron O’Shea
So, let me introduce to you all, The NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT WRESTLING CHAMPION!

Andrew - Who’s the champ?

Tommy - Come on O’Shea, just tell us.

Aaron O’Shea
COREY CASEY!

Ryan Apollos freaks out at the top of the stage. He grabs Travis Hawk and clotheslines him.

Brenton and KID laugh out loud at Ryan Apollos.

Brenton
Check out the look on Apollos face!

KID
He looks like such an idiot! It looks like he’s going to cry!

The two have another great laugh.

KID
It’s just a shame he’s a too big of a bitch to give me that shot. I really want the World Heavyweight title, And he wouldn’t even come close to Chuck or Corey!

Brenton shakes his head disgusted that Ryan Apollos wont step up and accept the challenge like a man.

Brenton
To be honest KID, I believe in you. I think you would be a great Heavyweight champion! You’ve already beaten Chuck Matthews, and you’ve proven that no challenge is to much for you to handle.

KID
Gee, that means a lot to me man.

Brenton
You deserve a shot at the World Championship, and it’s a real shame that Apollos is stopping you.

KID
Do you think I have a shot at the No Limit?

Brenton answers without any hesitation.

Brenton
Definitely! I mean. You haven’t got much opposition, considering 5 of your opponents are from Salvation. Plus you are a high flying messiah, you might walk into that match as the favorite to win honestly.

KID
Yeah I mean. Wayne Morley. Didn’t he have to go to a retirement home?

Brenton laughed.

KID
And Dave Zombie thinks he is the one to fear. Because of his face!

Brenton laughed again.

Brenton
I bet if you unmasked him, it would be Death Angel!

KID
Every funny Brenton!

Brenton
How the hell is Dave even going to climb across those high wires? He’s the fattest guy in the match!

KID
His weight is going to snap the cable, and the belt is going to land in his hands!

Brenton stood up and walked to his DVD player, he took out the City of Evil DVD and grabbed a different disc and put it in. KID kept talking about the Hawk’s nest match.

KID
Shai Soldiers is……wait, who? And Steven Angel only has one arm to fight with, how the hell is he going to climb across and grab the belt? If I hadn’t seen them fight one on one, I would say Dave and Steven are the same person, because they are both retarded!

Brenton was laughing still. KID enjoyed making Brenton laugh so hard.

Brenton
I believe Dylan Evans’ weakness is Demetrius Randall. He’s all he has.

KID
I’ll keep that in mind.

Brenton presses play.

KID
What’s this?

Brenton smiled, and pointed.

Alexis: Baby, what’s wrong?

Ryan: That jackass KID, he broke into our house in Aspen, he defaced my portrait, pissed on yours and he defecated on one of the beds in a guest room.

Alexis: What?!

Ryan: I don’t care if anyone cares, I’m going to do something about it.

Alexis sits down in a chair as Apollos picks up the phone.

Ryan: Rico, I want you to get over to my house right now! I have something I need you to do for me.

Rico: Alright, I’ll be there in 30 minutes.

Apollos hangs up and then picks it back up. He dials a number.

???: Aspen Police Department, may I help you.

Ryan: Yeah I would like to report that my home has been broken into. Also, my house has been vandalized as well.

???: Do you know the who did it?

Ryan: The culprit’s name is The Notorious KID. Though I think he has already left.

???: Do you know where he would be?

Ryan: He has two homes. One in Australia, and one in the City of Salvation. I’m not so sure you’ll get him in the second one.

???: Well we can’t help you if he’s in Australia.

Ryan: He’ll be in Los Angeles between Sunday and Monday. I’m supposed to face him in a wrestling match. You can get him after the match.

???: Okay we will tell LAPD about it and they should be able to help you with your predicament.

Ryan: Thanks.

Apollos hangs up.

Brenton stops the disc.

KID
What the hell is that from?

Brenton
It was recorded on a secret camera we had one of our members install in his office.

KID
Fuck Ryan! I’ve been to jail before!

Brenton
KID, I’ve got some of the best lawyers in the world. I have connections that run deep, we’ll have you off the hook before they even put out a warrant for your arrest. I’ll make some calls, and take care of everything man, don’t let that asshole Apollos distract you at all!

At that KID’s phone rang. It was Brooklyn.

KID
Hello Brook?

Brooklyn
KID, I need you to come home quick!

KID
Why-

Brooklyn hung up. KID was worried something was wrong.

KID
I’m sorry man. I really need to go. Thank you so much for this talk man.

Brenton
Anytime man! Good luck at Legends of the Fall, I know you’ll shine brighter then anyone. I’ll see you then.

KID
Bye.

KID got into Brook’s car and raced home. He wasn’t sure what was happening. Millions of things were racing through his head. What was wrong with Brook. All the things Brenton had told him. His career at stake. And Cyrus had almost made him piss himself in laughter! He arrived back at the City of Salvation. He sped through the streets and came into his street. He went as fast as he could then quickly stopped in front of his house. He opened up the door.

Brooklyn & Hana & Maddox & The Breed
SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a big banner saying, ‘WELL DONE FOR DESTROYING APOLLOS!!!!!!’ KID laughed. All the stress of something that had happened for this. But it was awesome. KID suddenly had a day dream. He was beating the shit out of someone. He remembered back to Cyrus and his conversation about weaknesses. Brook walked up to KID.

Brooklyn
Something wrong KID?

KID
Yes. There is. I don’t even care about my match with Apollos this week. I have beaten him already. I just really want that No Limit title. And I know how to shake up the match a bit. Ash, Chris, Sean. Follow me. Guys, we have some business to settle.

The Breed followed KID outside. KID took them all the way across town to the Salvation Church. They went inside.

KID
Put these on.

KID pulled out some white robes. The guys all chucked them on. And so did KID. They then followed him outside again. He walked about 100 meters to the University. They were waiting there for a while.

KID
Do you guys know how much Legends of the Fall means to me. I mean, my career is at stake. And I could walk out with two championships! I really need to win. And to do this. I’m going to take advantage of one of my opponents weaknesses! Dylan Evans is his name. His best friend is Demetrius Randall. Put your hoods on guys. This will be fun!

At that out came Demetius from the Uni. KID ran out, and the Breed followed him. Demetrius looked at them. Then froze. KID looked at him with a big smile then clothelined him to the ground. Sean Williams put a potato sack over his head and Ash was stomping him with KID. Chris was looking around the place. He found a branch from a tree that had fallen off. He brought it to them and started pounding it into Demetrius. KID looked around the place. Nobody was watching. He unzipped his pants and pissed all over him.

Randall was yelling at them, And then a big group of people surrounded the guys. KID punch Randall in the head. The crowd looked disgusted at KID. KID signalled for the guys to take off their hoods. The crowd saw who they were. He then signalled for them to pick him up. The Breed lifted him up so he could see over the crowd.

KID
I spoke to God earlier. He was telling me to do this. It is all fine!

Man in the Crowd
KILL RANDALL!!!

The group of people turned into an angry mob. They started to pound into him and stomp him as well. Then suddenly out of nowhere, They pulled out a cross. KID laughed. It wouldn’t kill him. But it would damn hurt! A few people picked him up, then nailed him to the cross. Randall was screaming in pain. They lit up the end of the cross. And it burst into flames. It was starting to get out of hand.

KID
Are you guys going to kill him?

Man in the Crowd
Why not. It’s fun crucifying people!

Then the little boy that kicked KID in the shin for losing to Lethal Injection came up to him.

Little Boy
Thankyou for destroying Apollos!

The little boy hugged him then walked away. KID laughed then turned back around to the scene. Slowly the fire burned up to the top. Dylan Evans would be so upset.

KID
Lets see how He handle’s that!

KID stood up. And walked toward his house. The whole mob followed him. He knocked on the door and Brook answered it. He got a shock and hen everyone barraged through the front door. They went through to the backyard and a party was started. From destroying Apollos, to killing Randall party. There was a good hundred people there, and even Maddox and Hana were partying! KID was happy. He was going to become No Limit champion. And be the first to defend it 5 times! The party went on for ages. Brooklyn and KID were dancing and Laughing.

Brooklyn
So, did you have fun at Brenton's house?

KID
Are you kidding me, that guy is hillarious! It was really fun!

Brooklyn
Sorry for dragging you home then.

KID
Babe, anything for you!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

KID
This is the biggest week of my career. I first thought I may not be wrestling anymore. But now I’m going to walk out with two championships! I have no real opposition in this match-up! If Nick Ridicule could care less about it then there would be him. But other than Maddox Li. I am the threat. This week I have hit the jackpot. I am on fire. I destroyed the living hell out of Ryan. And I’m going to do the same in the Hawk’s Nest!

-This will be too easy-

KID
Jason Hawk. You thought you had the match in the bag. It’s your type of match and all. But then I came into it. Are you scared Jason. Because you should be! Everyone should be! Maddox and I are going to steal the show! And the packed crowds will watch KID’s career continue!

-But there is always a Sad Part-

KID
I know this week. If something happens. It will wreck my career. It won’t be losing my career. But something much worse. If Shadow Demon beats Brenton Cyrus. Then NLWF will never be the same again! And neither will I, KID. Brenton has been like a brother to me. He created me. He is the one person, who I will remember forever. If it wasn’t for him. I know I wouldn’t be wrestling on the big stages. Hell, I probably wouldn’t be wrestling at all! I owe everything to this man. And this week, I’m bringing my best. I’m going to show him that he created a beast!

-To Ryan Apollos-

KID
And one last shout-out to Ryan Apollos. The friendly neighbourhood legend slayer. This man still believes in himself to beat me. Even though I destroyed the hell outta him! He said it was impossible for me to win, after I had already won. Isn’t that cute guys?

-KID stands up and looks into the KIDcam-

KID
This week. Everyone will see the best KID going around. I know I’m going to rule the night. It’s just a matter of the people around me keeping up. This week means a lot to me. And I’m going to show it! So people brace yourselves for Monday night. Because the Notorious K.I.D will shine above the rest! The Notorious K.I.D will walk out with his contract of NLWF and two championships over his shoulders!

-Try you best Guys! Because me and Maddox are gonna bring the House down!-
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
R.I.P: Demetrius Randall I_vote_lcap100/100R.I.P: Demetrius Randall Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down