NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09

Go down

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Empty Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 4:50 pm

Samantha Praxton - Please welcome, the NEW World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion, Corey Casey!

Corey Casey gets a huge mixed reactions from the crowd. Some booing, some cheering for The Prophet who stands in the center of the ring. Corey Casey positions the microphone under his mouth, and begins talking.

Corey Casey

At City of Evil, I achieved my Destiny, when The God, The Lord, Brenton Cyrus decided to forfeit his World Heavyweight Championship to me, in order to defeat Ryan Apollos and end the war. Now I know that Brenton Cyrus was the greatest World Champion in wrestling history, but I will do my very best to make sure this belt doesn’t lose any of it’s prestige.

Corey Casey gets interrupted by Out of my Way by Seether. Ryan Apollos steps out onto the stage with Alexis Moon and his bodyguard Rico Sutton. Ryan Apollos holds his microphone up and starts talking.

Ryan Apollos

Make sure that belt doesn’t lose any prestige? Too late! I should be the World Heavyweight Wrestling Champion! That match at God’s Playground was no disqualification, so I had every right to do what I did in that match. I created a plan to become World Heavyweight Champion, and it worked. But Brenton Cyrus forfeited the World Title before the match, screwing me out of my destiny!

Ryan Apollos turns towards Rico Sutton and pats his hand against the metal briefcase Rico Sutton is holding.

Ryan Apollos
Do you know what’s inside that briefcase? It’s a number 1 contender contract to the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship. I’m going to use it to take the World Championship from you, and make things right.

Corey Casey

Ryan Apollos, do you honestly believe you can defeat me? Do you truly believe that you will be able to take the World Championship away from me? Because I will die before I lose to someone like you. Ryan Apollos, you want to be the first man I defend the World Championship against, so be it.

Kasabians Club Foot plays as Aaron O’Shea, in a brand new suit, comes out and stands next to Ryan Apollos.

Ryan Apollos
What the hell do you want? You helped screw me out of becoming the World Champion at City of Evil, you tell me right now why I should beat the hell out of you.

Aaron O’Shea

Because I’ll fire you from the NLWF. I’m the Vice President again, I’m the General Manager of this show. So Ryan Apollos you wont do a damn thing, but keep your mouth shut as I make an announcement regarding the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

Ryan Apollos
Fine, announce that I’ll be fighting for the World Championship at Legends of the Fall!

Aaron O’Shea

Actually, the NLWF has two contenders for the World Championship. You have your #1 contender contract for winning at the pay per view, and Brenton Cyrus has a rematch clause for the World Championship.

Ryan Apollos
FINE! I’ll fight both of them, in a Triple Threat match for the World Championship, at Legends of the Fall. Problem solved.

Aaron O’Shea

If you interrupt me again, you’ll never fight for the world championship in your life. Brenton Cyrus has decided to give his rematch clause to his best friend, Chuck Matthews.

The fans erupt into cheers.

Aaron O’Shea

And Chuck Matthews doesn’t want to fight in a triple threat match, so next week, the two number one contenders will fight one on one, and the winner will fight Corey Casey for the World Heavyweight Championship, at Legends of the Fall!

Ryan Apollos shakes his head, he lifts the microphone in his hands to say something but is quickly interrupted by Aaron O’Shea.

Aaron O’Shea

Also Ryan Apollos, tonight I’m going to force you to sign a Treaty ending this war you’ve got going against Salvation. If you refuse to sign it, I will terminate your contract on the spot. Lethal Injection is dead, defeated, it’s time to end it officially, tonight!

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Revolution-1

NLWF Revolution: Salvation
Live From The Empire Arena
New York, New York

Fireworks go off on the brand new Revolution stage as Rise by Disturbed plays throughout the arena. The camera shows the crowd, getting a good look at some of the crowd signs.

“What happens when NLWF becomes Godless?” “BRING BACK COTTON” “Don‘t Trust Anybody”
“Salvation Owns Wrestling” “Skipped my Wedding, to see Original Salvation”
“Ridicule Owns Samurai Tour”
“Crucify 4East‘s Sole Survivor” “Post War Ratings Slump” “FIRE O‘SHEA”

Andrew - Welcome to another week of NLWF Revolution, and tonight’s main event is going to be one of the greatest in Revolution history.

Tommy - This is the first night of the post Cyrus World Championship era, and it’s already started off with a bang.

Andrew - Now that Brenton Cyrus isn’t World Champion anymore, everyone wants a shot.

Tommy - and Brenton Cyrus forfeited his shot to Chuck Matthews, I hope we get some answers from God here tonight.

Andrew - City of Evil was one of the greatest Pay Per Views in the history of the NLWF, and we have a new NLWF Champion.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule in just one week has achieved all of his goals. He came in, took the NLWF championship, and got Mexican Samurai to leave Salvation. Bravo Mr. Ridicule, you are the best in the NLWF for a reason.

Andrew - and Shadow Demon was able to retain his Undisputed Championship for the second week in a row.

Tommy - He impressed everyone, and showed exactly why he is the best champion In the NLWF, Undisputed!

Andrew - Tommy we also saw, you win a match.

Tommy - I became the #1 Contender for the North America Title at City of Evil, and tonight will start Tommy Cornell’s North America Title #1 Contender Tournament! Where I’ll give the winner my North America Title match,

Andrew - The three men are already in the ring ready to start off tonight’s actions.

Tommy - I’m just warning you, I spared a lot of expense when it comes to who I booked for this tournament.

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Match
Tommy Cornell’s North America Title #1 Contender Tournament
Dave Zombie [vs] Steven Angel [vs] Shai Soldiers

[Ding Ding Ding ]

Dave Zombie grabs Steven Angel and whips him towards Shai Soldiers. Steven Angel smashes his cast into the face of Shai Soldiers knocking him out cold. Dave Zombie grabs Stevel Angel and tosses him to the corner by the throat.

Andrew - Steven Angel using his cast to his advantage.

Tommy - You know what’s funny, I just realized that no one in this tournament has a damn chance against Corey Casey. Therefore all of this hype to find a #1 Contender is going to be a waste, when Corey Casey shits on whoever challenges him.

Dave Zombie runs at Steven Angel in the corner, but Steven Angel puts his foot up and kicks Dave Zombie to the face. Dave Zombie backs up holding his face, behind his Shai Soldiers starts to get up. Steven Angel runs and shoves Dave Zombie who trips backwards over Shai Soldiers and hit’s the mat.

Andrew - The big guy tripped.

Tommy - …

Steven Angel grabs a hold of Shai Soldiers Ankle and puts him In the ankle lock. Shai Soldiers screams in pain, clawing and fighting to get to the ropes but taps out.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, Steven Angel.

Tommy - WHAT A LITTLE BITCH!

Steven Angel keeps the ankle lock applied, twisting and turning at his ankle.

Tommy - Break it!

Steven Angel breaks the ankle of Shai Soldiers who screams, then passes out.

Tommy - Impressive.

Steven Angel stands above Shai Soldiers looking down at his broken ankle.

Andrew - A sick display of violence shown by Steven Angel.

Tommy - He showed just enough fight in this match, to get killed by Corey Casey in a Title match.

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Matchseperator

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Empty Re: Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 4:55 pm

Aaron O’Shea is backstage in his office with Ryan Apollos.

Aaron O’Shea

Alright Apollos, you’ve read the peace treaty, now all you have to do is sign it, and we can all move on from this nasty little war.

Ryan Apollos stares at the Peace Treaty, a look of disgust on his face.

Ryan Apollos
Fine, I’ll sign it, but you need to do something for me.

Aaron O’Shea

That depends.

Ryan Apollos
First of all, I want my Golden Crown Heavyweight Championship to be regulated in the NLWF.

Aaron O’Shea thinks about it and smiles.

Aaron O’Shea

Fine. Starting at Legends of the Fall, your Golden Crown Heavyweight Championship will be a Hybrid title, like the North America belt. If you lose to Chuck next week, you’ll defend the Golden Crown Title at the Pay Per View against a mystery opponent, that I’ve already got in mind.

Ryan Apollos
Next week, for my match against Chuck Matthews, I get to pick the match stipulation.

Aaron O’Shea stares into the eyes of Ryan Apollos.

Aaron O’Shea

Deal. Now sign the Treaty.

Ryan Apollos picks up a pen, and signs his name at the bottom.

Ryan Apollos

The War may be over, but my fight will never end. I am the Legend Slayer, and all of those in my path, will be slayed!
Aaron O’Shea
That’s nice Apollos, now please leave my office. We’re done.

Ryan Apollos walks away, followed by Rico Sutton and Alexis Moon.

Andrew - Tension is thick between those two, it’s a shame we’ll never get to see Apollos versus O’Shea.

Tommy - If there is one thing I care less about then my North American Title tournament, it’s Ryan Apollos.

Andrew - Well, up next is the next match in Tommy’s tournament. Winner of this will fight Steven Angel next week, to finally crown a Number one contender.

Tommy - These two have been trying to have a match for about a month now, and have still never fought. I can only hope that tonight is the final night these two will ever be booked against each other.

Tommy Cornell’s North America Title #1 Contender Tournament
The Wolf [vs] Cody Christian

[Ding Ding Ding]

The Wolf kicks Cody Christian and shoots him off into the ropes, Cody Christian hit’s the ropes and springs back, but Brenton Cyrus slides into the ring, and clotheslines Cody Christian.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Andrew - Oh no.

Tommy - These two will never have a match.

Brenton Cyrus kicks The Wolf to the stomach and connects The fall from grace on him, driving him face first into the mat. Brenton Cyrus gets to his feet and boots Cody Christian to the face. Brenton Cyrus lifts Cody Christian and lifts him up to his shoulders.

Andrew - Here comes the Vicious Betrayal!

Brenton Cyrus tosses Cody Christian up and knees him to the face.

Tommy - Goodnight.

Brenton Cyrus looks at The Wolf trying to get up. The Wolf gets to his hands and knees as Brenton Cyrus backs towards the corner.

“KICK HIS HEAD OFF” “KICK HIS HEAD OFF” “KICK HIS HEAD OFF”

Brenton Cyrus runs and punt kicks The Wolf to the skull, getting the crowd up to their feet. Brenton Cyrus smiles at the crowd and grabs a microphone.

Brenton Cyrus
As many of you know, I let Ryan Apollos beat me at City of Evil, in order to end the war. If you didn’t see City of Evil, then you missed the pure brilliance, of God’s master plan. I sacrificed my championship, for the greater good of the NLWF. What I didn’t expect, was for Chuck Matthews to find a way into God’s Playground, where he had my back. To thank you Chuck, to show my appreciation, I’ve given you my World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

The fans cheer as they all begin to chant

“SALVATION” “SALVATION” “SALVATION”

Brenton Cyrus
If anyone has a problem with my relationship with Chuck Matthews, you have my blessing to do exactly what Mexican Samurai did, and walk out on Salvation. But prepare for the backlash of your actions. Mexican Samurai, next week on Revolution it’s going to be you and I, one on one. I’ll give you a chance, to fulfill one of your goals before Nick Ridicule destroys you.

Andrew - Next week on Revolution, Brenton Cyrus versus The Mexican Samurai.

Tommy - Samurai said he wanted the road to his retirement to be tough one, well God has answered his prayers.

Brenton Cyrus
But I didn’t come out here to talk about Chuck Matthews or the Mexican Samurai. I came out here to make a challenge to a longtime friend of mine. Shadow Demon when I was World Champion I gave you a shot at the belt, when I beat Chuck Matthews for the NLWF Championship, I gave you a shot at the belt. Now you have the Undisputed Championship, the one major title I have never held, and you are a dominant champion. I want Shadow Demon versus Brenton Cyrus, for the Undisputed Championship, at Legends of the Fall.

Andrew - That would be one hell of a match to add to the wars between Shadow Demon and Brenton Cyrus.

Tommy - Just think, Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews could have the chance to be the first men in history to win all three of the major NLWF Titles, and they could do it in the same night!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 I_vote_lcap100/100Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 4:59 pm

Neo Kobayashi is standing between Erika Fox and Jazmine Ortiz backstage, the two girls are screaming and yelling at each other, with Neo pressing his hands against each one of there chests.

Neo Kobayashi

Girls, Girls. There is enough of Neo to go around.

Jazmine Ortiz

Get out of here you stupid whore!

Erika Fox

No, I have experience dealing with guys like Neo, so get lost.

Dylan Evans walks up and gets into the face of Neo Kobayashi who stares him down.

Dylan Evans

Ladies, why are you wasting your time with Swan Lee, don’t you know he’s gay?

Neo Kobayashi

Swan Lee is dead.

Dylan Evans

Whatever you say Swan. Tonight I’m going to show everyone that I deserve to be No Limit Champion, and not only that, but after these ladies see me beat you, I’ll be having them fight over me.

Erika Fox and Jazmine Ortiz check out Dylan Evans.

Jazmine Ortiz
Sounds good to me. Tonight, winner takes both of us out after the show.

Neo Kobayashi

Then prepare for a night out with Neo.

Dylan Evans

Where would you take them, I don’t think they would enjoy going to a gay club.

Neo Kobayashi shoves Dylan Evans, the two men trade punches but get interrupted by security.

Andrew - things heating up backstage.

Tommy - How does Neo do it? How does he get all of those beautiful girls?

Andrew - I’m not sure.

Tommy - He’s the 2nd coming of the Sex Icon.

No Limit Challenge Match
If Dylan Evans can defeat Neo Kobayashi, he will receive a No Limit Title Match
Neo Kobayashi [vs] Dylan Evans

Samantha Praxton - The following match is scheduled for one fall, and if Dylan Evans gets a victory he will be in line for a No Limit Title match, introducing first.

"The Chain" by Breeder hits as Neo comes out with a pair of girls wrapped out his arms, they are wearing bikinis. They stop at the ramp and present him with water and put in his mouth piece. He gives each of them a kiss and heads to the ring, he stands on the corner and salutes the crowd.

Samantha Praxton - from Tokyo, Japan. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. He is the Reigning No Limit Champion, Neo Kobayashi.

Dylan Evans walks down to the ring with Demetrius Randall.

Tommy - That entrance was worse then Dave Zombie’s!

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, from Indianapolis, Indiana. Weighing in at 240 Pounds. Dylan Evans!

[ding ding ding]

The two men stare each other up and down, both obviously trying to sike the opponent out but none of them seem to be feeling it. The two men both walk quickly towards each other and go head to head, both trying to shove there heads backwards with some force. The ref quickly gets involved to stop them before the match has even started. The ref pushes them both slightly backward with the little strength he has then Neo walks back towards Dylan Evans and slaps him full force across the face. Dylan drops to one knee and holds his face. The anger filling him inside. Neo Kobayashi looks very smug now and makes fun of him with taunts as he starts to get up. The smug look on Neo's face is quickly wiped off when Dylan leans over a spits a huge loogie in the face of "The artist formerly known as Swan"

Andrew - Oh shit! This thing just got fucking personal. I cant see these two being friends after this match.

Tommy - Friends after this match. We haven’t even fucking started yet. let's get this fucking show on the road. We will definitely see some carnage.

The ref backs both of them up into their corners before he lets them fight. He signals for them to both lock up. Well needless to say they dont waste time before beating the holy piss out of each other. They grapple and Neo comes out on top getting Dylan under his right arm in a DDT position but instead of ddt'ing him he just lays in clubbing blows to Dylan’s kidneys. Dylan is writhing in pain but he somehow unleashes his head from Neo's grasp and twists his arm into a standing armbar. Neo is a smart ring technician and while Dylan is locked on Neo's arm he runs towards the corner and hops through the ropes, Dylan is too slow to let go and comes flying with Neo. Neo lands on his feet outside the ring and with Dylan still holding his arm, he goes flying shoulder first into the ring post. Dylan clutches his shoulder in pain and rolls out along the turnbuckle and ropes and falls to the apron then off to the mat outside. Neo is looking under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. He raises it in the air and just before he can bring the chair down, Dylan spears Neo into the barricade. Neo is leaning up against the barricade and Dylan backs up and runs at Neo, he clotheslines neo over the barricade and onto the laps off the fattest family in the arena. Neo's face lands in the crotch area of the father in the fat family.

Andrew - Just like old times, eh Tommy?

[Tommy shakes his head]

Tommy - Shut up Andrew. This is a fucking family show you dickheaded cunt-monkey.

Andrew- You're fucking right Tommy. How motherfuckingly shitheaded of me.

Dylan climbs on top of the barricade and waits for Neo to stand up, who is crawling across the laps of the fat family. he reaches the end of the row and tumbles forward off the family. Then gets up with a disgusted look on his face to find that Dylan is soaring over the man in the last seat of the row onto Neo. Neo gets dropped to the floor and Dylan lands on top of him. The both of them are edging to their feet. They are both leaning on the nearby fans who stood up to get closer to the action. Almost simultaneously they look at each other then at the ref, who has reached the count of 7. They both sprint to the barrier and crwal over it then get up and try to run to the ring. Just as they are both about to get in, Dylan shoves Neo with all his strength into the nearby steel steps. Neo's back and head smash off of them and he is down. Dylan makes it in just as the ref is about to call the match a draw, and saves the victory.
-10-

Andrew - Oh he just made it there!!

Tommy - Talk about cutting it fucking close Andrew.

Andrew - You’re telling me. Pretty smart tactic to throw Neo into those steps. now he has a number one contender spot for the No Limits Championship.

Tommy - Yeah and Neo has a fucking concussion. Ouch. Is his head bleeding? Yeah actually I think he has a small gash on the back of his head.

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner by way of count out and number one contender for the No Limits Championship, Dylan Evans.

Dylan sits with his back against the turnbuckle and smiles as he hears his name, then looks at Neo Kobayashi as he pulls himself up just far enough to lean on his arms on the turnbuckle. he watches as Dylan gives a cheeky smile and rolls out of the ring. He motions that he's going to win the title and Neo just looks on and scowls.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 5:02 pm

Erika Fox
I’m back here with…

Jason Hawk puts his hand up and Erika stops talking.

Jason Hawk

You are back here, with the future No Limit Champion. You are back here with the man who’s going to be first to defend the No Limit Title five times. You are back here with a man who’s going to cash in the No Limit Championship, and become either the World Heavyweight, NLWF, or Undisputed Champion! You are back here, with the one and only, Jason Hawk.

Erika Fox

Ok. Jason, what do you think about what you just saw transpire, Dylan Evans defeating Neo Kobayashi to…

Jason Hawk puts his hand up again and Erika stops talking.

Jason Hawk
That was an unconvincing win. I’m in a No Limit Number 1 Contenders match right now, and in this match, I will show that I am the man who’s next in line for the No Limit Title. No one else.

Jason Hawk walks away disgusted at the thought of another No Limit challenger.

Andrew - He’s got a point, Dylan Evans won a match where he’ll now get a No Limit Title match, but he didn’t win in convincing fashion.

Tommy - He got Neo counted out, and stole a victory over the champ.

Andrew - So if Jason Hawk could get a win here, and make it convincing I think he might have a claim to being the only number 1 contender.

Tommy - We’ll see what happens.

No Limit Championship #1 Contender’s Match
Jason Hawk [vs] Mark Pollak [vs] Maddox Li
Mark Pollak stretches In the corner of the ring, while Maddox Li waves to fans in the audience.

Samantha Praxton - The following match is to determine a number one contender for the No Limit Championship! In the ring already, Mark Pollak, and Madox Li!

Wings of Time by TÝR is heard all over the arena and immediately gets everyone’s attention.
Jason comes out to the stage with a very serious look on his face and wearing a Viking helmet. Jason stands in the middle of the stage and raises his right fist. He punches the air four times with his right fist and each time pyro is fired behind him. First the pyro is whit then blue then changes to red and the last and forth time it is all colors and show the Faroese flag. Jason lowers his fist and the camera zooms in to show Jason face. He expression has changed. He now looks very confident and has a cocky smile. Jason walks down the ramp and high fives fans. He gives the last fan he high fives the Viking helmet and the slides into the ring. Jason does the same move AJ Styles does when in the ring.

Samantha Praxton - The final challenger, from Hoyvík. Faroe Island. weighing it at 80 kilos. Jason Hawk!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Jason Hawk grabs Maddox Li and throws his head first into the stomach of Mark Pollak, knocking the wind out of him. Jason Hawk lifts Mark Pollak and whips him to the ropes. Jason Hawk jumps and dropkicks Mark Pollak to the face, Jason Hawk lands on Maddox Li with an elbow drop.

Andrew - A dropkick to Mark Pollak, then he lands on Maddox Li with an elbow drop!

Tommy - Very nice from Jason Hawk, he’s really showing drive in this match.

Jason Hawk drops a knee into the face of Mark Pollak, then lifts him to his feet. Jason Hawk positions Mark Pollak for a DDT, then pulls him towards Maddox Li. Jason Hawk DDT’s Mark Pollak into the stomach of Maddox Li. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope. Jason Hawk jumps off the top rope and does a 680 splash onto both Mark Pollak and Maddox Li.

Andrew - Jason Hawk is destroying these two.

Tommy - From Peacekeeper to No Limit sensation, the War is over and Jason Hawk is ready to be an NLWF superstar.

Jason Hawk lifts Mark Pollak to his feet and grabs his arms. Jason Hawk turns Mark Pollak and connects the wings of time. Maddox Li gets to his feet and begins climbing the top rope. Jason Hawk runs and shove Maddox Li, making him fall. Jason Hawk climbs to the top rope and grabs Maddox Li. Jason Hawk flips off the top rope with Maddox Li, landing on top of Mark Pollak, with the Top of the Mountain.

“Holy Shit” “Holy Shit” “Holy Shit”

Andrew - WOW! Now that was a finisher!

Tommy - That has to be it.

Jason Hawk pins Mark Pollak and Maddox Li.

-1-2-3-

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here is your winner, and number one contender for the No Limit Championship, Jason Hawk!

Jason Hawk grabs the microphone out of the hands of Samantha Praxton.

Jason Hawk

At Legends of the Fall I’ll take on both of you! I’ll take on Neo and Dylan In a triple threat match, and I have an idea for the match type. It’s something that has never been done before in the NLWF, I will show the world my match type, on a special addition of Hawk Talk!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 5:04 pm

Aaron O’Shea is in the middle of the ring, which is set up for a contract signing.

Aaron O’Shea

I’m out here now to sign the main event for Legends of the Fall. Nick Ridicule versus The Mexican Samurai for the No Limit Wrestling Federation Championship. Introducing first, he is the New, NLWF Champion, Nick Ridicule!

Shark Ethic by Most Precious Blood begins to play getting the crowd to their feet. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walk out onto the stage, Ashley holding the NLWF Championship. Nick Ridicule holds the ropes open for Ashley Matthews who enters the ring. Rick Ridicule walks across the apron and climbs the top rope, raising is fist, getting a huge ovation from the crowd. Nick Ridicule enters and ring and places his arm around Ashley Matthews. Nick Ridicule holds out his hand in front of Aaron O’Shea for a handshake, Aaron O’Shea smiles and shakes Nick’s hand. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews sit down, Nick puts his feet up on the table.

Aaron O’Shea

And his opponent for the Pay Per View, the former NLWF Champion, putting his career on the line against Nick Ridicule, The Mexican Samurai!

The Mexican Samurai appears in a business suit as the crowd boos him relentlessly. Samurai looks at the audience and gives a quick smirk as he approaches the ring. Samurai gets in making sure to adjust his tie. The Mexican Samurai looks at Aaron O’Shea who offers him a handshake, but Samurai declines and sits down.

Andrew - You can cut the tension with a knife.

Tommy - Nick Ridicule hasn’t taken his eyes off of Mexican Samurai since he came out.

Andrew - Mexican Samurai hasn’t even looked at Nick Ridicule.

Aaron O’Shea

Alright guys, I’ve fought both of you, and can say from experience that this one on one encounter is going to be historic. Nick Ridicule, you have demanded that Mexican Samurai use his rematch clause at Legends of the Fall, and requested that he put his career on the line. Also Nick, you have requested that the match be, The End Game.

The crowd cheers

Andrew - I remember The End Game, Brenton Cyrus versus Death Angel!

Tommy - Yeah, Brenton Cyrus was the only one to walk out of that match, and when Death Angel returned he was never the same.

Aaron O’Shea

Mexican Samurai you have accepted this match, and these conditions. So now all you two have to do is sign the contract, and make this match official.

Nick Ridicule grabs the pen and signs the contract without taking his eyes off the Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule stands up and slams the contract down in front of Mexican Samurai. Mexican Samurai stares at Ashley as Nick Ridicule bends closer to him. Nick Ridicule grabs the microphone on the table and brings it to his mouth.

Nick Ridicule
Brenton Cyrus, defeated Joe Santiago and made him walk away from the NLWF. Chuck Matthews destroyed Jake Stunner, and we sacrificed him. You are the Sole Survivor of 4East, just like I was the Sole Survivor of Salvation. Chuck Matthews left Salvation, Brenton Cyrus left Salvation, but not me. You had 4East destroyed around you, then jumped on God’s back when 4East was dead. You are a disgrace to the NLWF, you are the disease that Salvation set out to cure, and it is my goal to terminate you Samurai.

Nick Ridicule punches the table with his left hand right in front of Mexican Samurai., finally getting him to look at him.

Nick Ridicule
You look into my eyes Samurai, you can’t beat me, I know it, you know it, and the entire world knows it. This match is your death, long awaited if you ask me. At Legends of the Fall I humble you before your death by, defeating you in Los Angeles, on your birth day, then I’ll crucifying you.

Nick Ridicule puts the microphone down, then drops the pen in front of Samurai. The Mexican Samurai smiles and grabs the microphone, but Nick Ridicule smacks the microphone out of his hand. The Mexican Samurai jumps to his feet, and they have a stare down.

Aaron O’Shea
You two need to calm down. Save it for the Pay Per View. Just sign the contract, then get ready for the main event.

The Mexican Samurai points at Nick Ridicule and says something, then leans over and signs the contract. The Mexican Samurai turns his back and leaves the ring.

Aaron O’Shea
It’s official, at Legends of the Fall, Nick Ridicule versus The Mexican Samurai inside The End Game!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 5:06 pm

Andrew - This next match is personal.

Tommy - Last Revolution we saw Killer B screw Ryan Apollos out of the Tag Team titles.

Andrew - Now Ryan Apollos has a shot at revenge in a street fight!

Tommy - I hope Killer B kills him.

Street Fight
Ryan Apollos [vs] Killer B
Killer B waits in the ring for Ryan Apollos

Samantha Praxton - The following match, is a Street Fight! In the ring already Killer B!

Out of my way by Seether plays

*Guitar Solo*

Out of my way!

Ryan Apollos walks out onto the stage and stands looking at the ground.

Out of my way!

Apollos then looks up before he spits water out and starts walking down the entrance ramp.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos continues walking down the entrance ramp as he ignores the fans at ringside.

Nobody’s gonna stand in my way
Give it up son, I’m doin’ this my way

Apollos stops at the bottom of the entrance ramp and looks around the arena.

You like to think the worst is over now, but you cant breathe at all
You like to think you’re owed a favor now, man you’ve seen it all

Did you, want to, be the one who pushed me off the wall,
Did you, want to, be the one who let me fall.

Apollos starts walking to the side of the ring where the hard camera is pointing.

Apollos
takes one last drink from the water bottle and throws it to the side
before he jumps onto the apron. Apollos stands on the apron and looks
around before looking down at the ground.

You can’t hold me down.
You can’t hold me down.

Apollos
shoots up and spits water into the air. He then flexes as mist rains
down around him. He then spits the remaining water out.

You can’t hold me down!
You can’t hold me down!

Apollos enters the ring and walks over to the turnbuckle.

I can’t pass up this opportunity to make myself absurd,
I can’t pass up this opportunity to let myself be heard.
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me lose this all,
Would you, like to, be the one who sees me fall.

Apollos climbs the turnbuckle to the top rope and poses on the top rope.

Apollos gets off the turnbuckle and walks around the ring as the music fades.

Samantha Praxton - and his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Rico Sutton and Alexis Moon, from Milwaukee, WI. Weighing in at 250 Pounds. “The Legend Slayer” Ryan Apollos!

[Ding Ding Ding]

The match begins and both men circle the ring. Killer B keeps looking back behind him at Rico Sutton, and Alexis Moon. He gets to a side of the ring where the two of them are not behind him. The two lock up and the have a battle of strength, pushing each other away, eventually Ryan Apollos comes out on top and gets him in a side headlock. Killer pushes him at the ropes and gets his head out, when Ryan flings back he shoulder barges Killer down to the ground. Ryan runs against the ropes , then jumps over Killer who is face down on the ground now. When Ryan comes back off the ropes again, he bends as he's running and Killer hops over him, when Ryan bounces back for the third time, Killer tries a hip toss with the momentum Ryan picked up but Ryan reverses by hopping beside him and gives Killer a hip toss of his own. Ryan is pumped up and tries to get the crowd pumped up, but they just boo him. Ryan is calmed down by this and just flips off the crowd, which sparks even more hatred towards him.

Andrew - Obviously there is no love in the room for Ryan Apollos. I wonder why that is?

Tommy - Maybe it's because New Yorkers are tough, and Ryan is well...a bitch!

Ryan picks up the downed Killer B and throws him into the corner. Ryan runs full speed and gives a strong clothesline, with his legs landing through the ropes. He pulls the body of Killer B out of the turnbuckle and sits on the second ropes looking at the crowd around him with a smug look on his face. He stands back up in the ring leaning against the turnbuckle and waits for Killer to stand up. When he finally does, he leans against the ropes for stability and is met by an oncoming dropkick by Ryan Apollos. Killer B goes flying through the second and third ropes gap, he falls to the apron and then to the mat outside. Rico Sutton begins to walk around slowly towards Killer B, but backs off when the ref tells him to. He has obviously forgotten that there is no rules in this street fight. Ryan hops out to ringside and picks up Killer B. Ryan signals to Rico, who then realizes the rules of the match, the rule being that there are no rules. Rico is smiling now and grabs the frail Killer B by the arm. With the monstrous strength of Rico Sutton he whips Killer B straight into the steel ring steps. The force of this vicious whip is so immense the when Killer B smashes off the steps, the top half of the steps slides off, leaving only the lower steps left in their place. Rico stands proud and flexes his biceps, then kisses them as the crowd drown him with boos. He then flips off the crowd also. Ryan claps at Rico the walks over to Killer B who is now struggling to stand up. Ryan picks him up and puts him in a full nelson, however he is not putting any pressure on the shoulders. he screams for Alexis to come over and is heard shouting something at her. She smiles and nods her head.

Andrew - Is she a fucking dog because just heard Ryan say HEEL!!

Tommy - To my knowledge I don’t think she's a dog. A bitch certainly but not in the dog way. Oh wait I think I know what he means. Look at Alexis.

Alexis takes off her boot and holds it in the air. The crowd starts to chant

YOUR FEET SMELL!!! YOUR FEET SMELL!!!

Alexis brushes off the comments and runs like a train towards the exhausted Killer B. Alexis smashes the heel of her boot of the skull of Killer B. Killer B is left standing for a second as Ryan lets go of him. The he just drops down to his knees, then his forehead. Ryan and Alexis walks towards each other and kiss for a moment, the Ryan grabs the boot and starts driving it into the back of Killer B. Small cuts begin to form on his back where the heel dug into him. Ryan saw this, then lifted Killer B by the head and then saw that he had busted Killer open wide. the blood flowed to the mat and made a small pool. Ryan didn’t stop as he reached under the ring to pull out a table. He set this up right beside the announcers table, which he stripped of the protective casing and monitors on top. Ryan whispered into the ear of Rico Sutton and he nodded his head. Ryan picked up Killer B and rolled him into the ring, while Rico Sutton did the same. Rico stood up and pulled Killer B into a powerbomb position. Ryan clapped and was calling for Rico to lift him up. Rico lifted him into a border toss position. he backed up and then ran and hurled Killer B over the top ropes and onto the two tables stood side by side. Killer B's head whipped back as it hit the announcers table because the announcers table took longer to break and caused him to land awkwardly. The crowd goes silent for a moment as they think this could be serious but the show must go and Ryan want to continue his physical dissection of the man who cost him the tag titles.

Andrew - I'm sorry to say this but it's getting hard to watch. I mean it was devastating.

Tommy - I know, Killer B is in a real bad way.

Andrew- Fuck Killer B, my laptop just got fucking bashed by that idiots body.

Tommy- Jesus Andrew!

Ryan picks up Killer B on his shoulder s and tosses him inside the ring. Ryan then looks under the ring for something, it's a sledgehammer. Ryan holds it up on front of his face and smiles sadistically. He rolls into the ring and taunts Killer B to stand up. After a very long time Killer comes to his feet although looking rather wobbly, he turns around with blood dripping from his face and is met with a sledgehammer blow straight to the abdomen and ribs. Killer B bends over holding his abdomen, wrenching in pain and looks like the air just got knocked out of his lungs. He drops down to his knees and then flat to his stomach. Ryan Apollos is pumped now and taunts to the crowd calling for the end of the match. It seemed as though all the crowd at once let out a sigh of relief. Ryan locks Killer B in a cobra clutch, locking in the excruciating Walls of RA. Instantly Killer taps out to save his last bit of energy. However Ryan doesn’t let go, until the ref literally drags him off. EMT's rush to the ring to help out Killer B who is in a really bad condition, and Ryan is standing on the second turnbuckle celebrating with Rico outside with Alexis celebrating also. Ryan looks back at Killer B and laughs, then his expression changes. He turns to Rico quickly and shouts at him. Rico nods his head and Ryan goes back towards Killer B.

Andrew - What the fuck is he doing now? Broken laptop or not, enough is enough. He can hardly blink.

Tommy - I hate to say it but I agree with you on this one, enough is definitely enough.

Rico lifts the base steps and throws it over the top rope almost hitting the EMT's. The Ryan runs at them with the sledgehammer, scaring them out of the ring. Ryan then places the steps base in the center of the ring and drags Killer towards it. Killer is now face down on the steps and Ryan is standing proudly on top of it. He lifts Killer into a pile driver position and shouts at the crowd. the boo uncontrollably and he lifts Killer up parallel to him and drives him down with the vicious of Spike Piledrivers ever seen in a wrestling ring. Killer's body remains upright for a second before falling down and bashing his chest off the bottom step before coming to a halt. Ryan stands up and spits on the body of Killer before leaving the ring, at last. The EMT's stare at Ryan as he walks past and scowl at him. As Ryan reaches the top of the ramp, the three of them look back to see Killer B being put on a stretcher and in a neck brace. The three raise their arms and then walk backstage. The last pictures of the match are Killer B being wheeled up the ramp on the stretcher.

Andrew - I hope he's proud of himself.

Tommy - I'm sure he is. Asshole!

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenton Cyrus November 2nd 2009, 6:46 pm

Aaron O’Shea is on the big screen.

Aaron O’Shea

Hello, I’m your General Manager, and NLWF vice President, Aaron O’Shea. As you all know, Legends of the Fall will be November 16th on Pay Per View, and I’ve decided to add a stipulation to the pay per view that should make the championship matches pretty interesting. Just like the Mexican Samurai, the challengers will have their careers on the line against the champions. So at Legends of the Fall for the Undisputed Championship, Shadow Demon will take on Brenton Cyrus! Title for Career! Enjoy your main event!

Andrew - It’s official, Shadow Demon versus Brenton Cyrus at the Pay Per View for the Undisputed Championship

Tommy - Can’t wait.

Andrew - Now it’s time for the main event, a six man tag team match between the six best in the NLWF.

Tommy - Potentially, this is all three of the pay per views main events in one match, if Chuck Matthews can beat Ryan Apollos next week.

Revolution: Salvation: 11/02/09 MainEvent
Original Salvation [vs] The New Salvation
Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, and Nick Ridicule
[vs]

Corey Casey, Shadow Demon, and The Mexican Samurai

Corey Casey, Mexican Samurai, and Shadow Demon wait in the ring for their opponents.

Samantha Praxton - The following match Is a six man tag team match, in the ring already the team of the reigning World Heavyweight Champion, Corey Casey, the reigning Undisputed Champion, Shadow Demon, and The Mexican Samurai!

Dirty little secret
Dirty little lies.
Say your prayers and comb your hair
Save your soul tonight.

Drift among the faithful
Bury your desires.
Aberrations fill your head
You need a place to hide
And I am...

Do you remember me?
And the kid I used to be?
Do you remember me?

Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews walk out onto the stage, then Chuck Matthews, and finally Brenton Cyrus who stops in the center of the stage and does his God Pose, as Nick Ridicule points at him, and pyro reigns down behind them.

When your world’s come crashing down
I want to relive.
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus
Jesus wasn’t there!

You confess it all away
But it’s only shit to me
(Your god ain't looking down on me!)

I’m not Jesus
I will not forgive!

The three walk down to the ring then enter, Chuck Matthews goes to and corner and taunts. Nick Ridicule goes to the other corner and taunts, while Brenton Cyrus stands in the middle and does his god pose again.

No I won’t!
No I won’t.

Samantha Praxton - and the opponents, Brenton Cyrus, Chuck Matthews, and Nick Ridicule, SALVATION!

[Ding Ding Ding]

Nick Ridicule requests to start the match off, and they let him. Nick Ridicule points at Mexican Samurai and tells him to start the match. Mexican Samurai and Nick Ridicule tie up in the center of the ring, and Nick Ridicule shoves The Mexican Samurai to the corner and connects a back elbow to his face, then walks away.

Andrew - Big back elbow into the corner on The Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - Nick Ridicule wants Samurai to feel that one, he got him hard with that elbow!

The Mexican Samurai grabs Nick Ridicule and throws him to the corner. Mexican Samurai kicks Nick Ridicule to the stomach, then attempts a back elbow, but Nick Ridicule moves out of the way. Nick Ridicule runs Mexican Samurai to the ropes and attempts a clothesline. Mexican Samurai ducks the clothesline and hit’s the rope. Mexican Samurai jumps and drives his forearm into the face of Nick Ridicule.

Andrew - Flying forearm by Mexican Samurai takes Nick down.

Tommy - But not out!

Nick Ridicule gets back up and is neckbreakered by The Mexican Samurai who attempts a pin.

-1-

Nick Ridicule kicks out.

The Mexican Samurai lifts Nick Ridicule and throws him to the corner. Mexican Samurai runs and clotheslines Nick Ridicule to the corner. The Mexican Samurai lifts Nick Ridicule to the top rope, then climbs up hooking his arm around his head. The Mexican Samurai climbs to the top rope, setting up a superplex, but Nick Ridicule punches Mexican Samurai to the stomach, fighting out.

Andrew - Both men standing on the top rope.

Tommy - Whatever happens is going to be huge.

Mexican Samurai locks Nick Ridicule in the Muay Thai clinch, and delivers a knee to the body. Nick Ridicule lifts Mexican Samurai up to his shoulders for a fireman carry. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top rope and connects a Death Valley Driver on Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - DVD Moment! Nick Ridicule uses his Uncle Frank Hart’s finisher!

Tommy - But both men crashed down to the mat so hard, I’m not sure he’ll be able to capitalize.

Nick Ridicule crawls and drops his arm across the chest on The Mexican Samurai.

-1-2-

Mexican Samurai kicks out!

Andrew - So close!

Tommy - Samurai showing the heart of a warrior by kicking out of that huge finisher.

Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and tags Chuck Matthews. Chuck Matthews enters the ring and grabs the legs of Mexican Samurai. Chuck Matthews struggles, then turns Mexican Samurai into the Cryptic Cross. Mexican Samurai reaches for the bottom rope, but can’t get a hold of it.

Andrew - Chuck Matthews has the Cryptic Cross locked in, and Samurai can’t reach the ropes.

Tommy - He should just tap out, and enjoy retirement.

Mexican Samurai pushes up and dives for the ropes, dropping his arm across the bottom rope. The referee forces Chuck Matthews to break the hold. Chuck Matthews runs to the ropes and baseball slide dropkicks Mexican Samurai sending him to the outside floor.

Andrew - Samurai sent ringside by that dropkick.

Ashley Matthews kicks Mexican Samurai to the stomach while he’s down. Mexican Samurai gets angry and stands up. Nick Ridicule jumps off the apron and clotheslines Mexican Samurai. Nick Ridicule lifts Mexican Samurai and rolls him into the ring.

Tommy - Salvation is working together so perfectly in this match.

Chuck Matthews lifts Mexican Samurai and runs him to the ropes. Corey Casey tags Mexican Samurai as he hit’s the ropes and bounces back into the boot of Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey runs and spears Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Huge spear from Corey Casey, who made the blind tag.

Tommy - Corey might do that spear better then Chuck does!

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and punches him to the jaw. Corey Casey sends Chuck Matthews to the ropes and back body drops him. Chuck Matthews gets to his feet and is DDTed by Corey Casey. Corey Casey jumps and drives his knee into then face of Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Corey Casey has changed the momentum of this match!

Tommy - Chuck needs to take control or tag out!

Chuck Matthews gets up and attempts a clothesline but Corey Casey ducks under it and Russian legsweeps Chuck Matthews. Corey Casey pins Chuck Matthews hooking both legs.

-1-2

Chuck Matthews kicks out.

Andrew - Just a two count.

Tommy - Corey Casey should look to finish Chuck Matthews while he’s got him weak.

Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews and sets him up for the purifier. Nick Ridicule jumps off the top rope and missile dropkicks Corey Casey. Chuck Matthews falls to the crowd, as does Corey Casey. The Mexican Samurai runs into the ring and clotheslines Nick Ridicule over the top rope. Nick Ridicule and Mexican Samurai fall to the ringside floor.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule stopped Corey Casey from lifting Chuck up for the purifier with a huge missile dropkick!

Tommy - Yeah, but Samurai clothesline Nick right over the top rope.

Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews get up at the same time. Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews both go for a big boot at the same time and both connect into each others face. Chuck Matthews holds his face, and gets to his feet. Corey Casey uses the ropes to get to his feet. Corey Casey turns around and Chuck Matthews lunges at him for a spear, but Corey Casey jumps over him. Chuck Matthews hit’s the middle rope and bounces back into Corey Casey who spine busters him.

Andrew - Corey Casey able to jump over the spear attempts, then catch Matthews with a spine buster!

The Mexican Samurai climbs to the top rope, waiting for Nick Ridicule to stand up on the outside of the ring. Nick Ridicule gets to his feet and Mexican Samurai dives off of the top rope hitting Nick Ridicule with a flipping senton.

Tommy - Did you see that from Samurai!?

The referee goes outside the ring to check on Nick Ridicule and Mexican Samurai. Corey Casey lifts Chuck Matthews but is low blowed. Chuck Matthews dives forward and spears Corey Casey. Corey Casey and Chuck Matthews both get up. They run at each other and both connect a clothesline.

Andrew - Both these guys thinking of the same move.

Tommy - Both are also ready to tag out!

Chuck Matthews turns and crawls towards Brenton Cyrus as Corey Casey turns and crawls towards Shadow Demon. Chuck Matthews reaches his hand out for Brenton Cyrus. Mexican Samurai crawls into the ring and stomps Chuck Matthews to the back of the head as he makes the tag to Brenton Cyrus.

Andrew - The tag is made!

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and clotheslines Mexican Samurai. Corey Casey makes the tag to Shadow Demon who enters the ring and is clotheslined by Brenton Cyrus. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon up and suplexes him down into the mat. Mexican Samurai attempts a spinning back fist but Brenton Cyrus blocks it. Brenton Cyrus shoves Mexican Samurai into a spear from Chuck Matthews.

Tommy - Panic Attack!

Shadow Demon grabs Brenton Cyrus and attempts a Shadow Crusher but Brenton Cyrus pushes him off. Brenton Cyrus jumps and connects a picture perfect dropkick on Shadow Demon dropping him to the mat. Corey Casey enters the ring and clotheslines Chuck Matthews over the top rope. Brenton Cyrus lifts Shadow Demon onto his shoulders. Brenton Cyrus stumbles backwards and Nick Ridicule tags his shoulder. Brenton Cyrus throws Shadow Demon up and catches him with a knee to the face, for a Vicious Betrayal.

Andrew - Vicious Betrayal on Shadow Demon!

Mexican Samurai kicks Brenton Cyrus to the stomach and lifts him up for a Mexican Maelstrom. Mexican Samurai drives Brenton Cyrus down into the mat.

Tommy - Why isn’t the referee kicking Mexican Samurai out of the ring?

Nick Ridicule enters the ring, sneaking up behind Mexican Samurai. Mexican Samurai turns around and Nick Ridicule super kicks him to the jaw. Nick Ridicule turns Shadow Demon over and puts him in the Ridiculous Death Lock.

Andrew - Shadow Demon is locked in the most vicious submission move in all of wrestling!

Tommy - This match is over, unless someone can come and break this up!

Nick Ridicule stares at Mexican Samurai as he cranks on the pressure of the ridiculous death lock. Shadow Demon reaches for the ropes but he’s in the dead center of the ring. Shadow Demon lifts his arms and taps out. Nick Ridicule releases the hold.

[Ding Ding Ding]

Samantha Praxton - Here are your winners, the team of Nick Ridicule, Brenton Cyrus, and Chuck Matthews!

Andrew - Original Salvation reigns supreme, one last time!

Tommy - That was a great reunion!

Nick Ridicule backs up staring at Mexican Samurai.

Andrew - Nick Ridicule might be thinking punt kick here.

Tommy - I hope he is thinking punt kick!

Nick Ridicule runs towards Mexican Samurai and is speared by Corey Casey.

Andrew - Corey Casey just saved Mexican Samurai!

Tommy - What was he thinking.

Brenton Cyrus enters the ring and punt kicks the Mexican Samurai to the skull. Brenton Cyrus and Corey Casey stand face to face, exchanging words.

Andrew - I wonder what they are saying.

Tommy - Me too.

Corey Casey turns around and is speared by Chuck Matthews. Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews stand face to face for a few seconds as the crowd erupts in cheers. Nick Ridicule stands up and lifts the arms of both Brenton Cyrus and Chuck Matthews.

Andrew - Next weeks show is going to be off the charts!

Tommy - This weeks show was off the charts, week one of the post Cyrus World Championship era is complete, thank you for watching!

No Limit Wrestling Federation
Copyright 2009
All Rights Reserved

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down