NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Career Altering Decision

Go down

Career Altering Decision Empty Career Altering Decision

(Killer B sits in the passenger seat of a car, he sits there staring out of the window in deep thought after hearing the words from Brenton Cyrus, he doesn’t move at all he just stares out of the window. The car then comes to a stop and the driver taps Killer B on the shoulder and he turns to the driver)

Driver

We’re here.

(Killer B looks out the driver side window)

Killer B

Are you sure this is it? Quite big isn’t it.

Driver

Yeah this is the address you gave me.

(Killer b steps out of the car and shuts the door, he then walks up the driveway as the car horn can be herd, Killer B turns to face the car)

Driver

You forgot your stuff.

(Killer B shakes his head and makes his way back down to the car, as the driver hands him his bag and the tag team title)

Driver

You wouldn’t want to forget about them now would you?

Killer B

Yeah I guess, I’ve got a lot of stuff going on.

(he walks back up the driveway and stops he takes a look at the house before continuing up to the front door, he goes to knock the door but stops, he then goes to open the door but stops again, he stands there looking at the door deep in thought again as the door opens and Ryan Apollos stands on the other side)

Ryan Apollos

You finally made it.

(Killer B pay’s no attention, he just stands there still deep in thought)

Ryan Apollos

B! are you listening?

(Killer B snaps out of it, he smiles as he looks at Ryan)

Killer B

Sorry man, haven’t had much sleep.

( they both shake hands and Killer B follows Ryan into the house, they then stop inside of the house and Ryan turns to Killer B)

Ryan Apollos

Your room’s over that way, it’s already furnished but if your wanting to add anything else feel free there is a lot of room.

Killer B

Yeah thanks man.

Ryan Apollos

Look im going out for a meal with Alexis, make yourself at home ok.

Killer B

Yeah I think I might get a little shut eye. I’ll see you later on then.

(Killer B goes to walk away but is stopped by Ryan)

Ryan Apollos

Have you heard what Cyrus had to say

Killer B

Yeah I heard.

Ryan Apollos

So?

Killer B

So what?

Ryan Apollos

So what are you going to do?

(Killer B pause’s before answering)

Killer B

Im going to do what it takes to keeps these titles

(Ryan smiles and pats Killer B on the back)

Ryan Apollos

that’s what I wanted to here. I’ll see you later

Killer B

Yeah, see you later.

(Killer B watches Ryan leave, you can tell by his face that he was lying, he was still unsure what he was going to do himself. A chance to be the NLWF undisputed Champion doesn’t come around to often. He makes his way through the house and stops at a door, he opens the door and makes his way in, the room is full of very expensive furniture, he walks through the room and throws his bag aswell as the tag title onto the bed, he walks over to the window and looks out, you can see the grass and the ocean at the back of the house. He turns back around and walks over to the bed, he picks up the tag title and looks at it as he sits down on the bed, he looks out of the window from where he is sitting thinking about what choice he should make)

The Match

You’ve gave me one hell of a choice Brenton. A career altering decision. Lay down to you, join salvation and get a chance to fight for the NLWF Undisputed Championship at City of Evil. Or I could lay down, lose the tag titles, don’t join salvation and then I might be added into the undisputed title match. Or the final one, continue as I am and stay with Lethal Injection and defend the tag titles with Ryan but lose my chance at the Undisputed championship. This is a decision that is going to take a lot of time for me to think over. Every one entered this company to get to the top and being the NLWF Undisputed champion guarantees that. Im not going to make a choice just yet, im going to take my time before I choose. But for now im one half of the Tag Team champions and I am defending this title at Revolution. But Monday not only you but everyone else will find out my decision, everyone will see what path I will choose. At Revolution my decision will be made.

Killer B
Killer B
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Number of posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit