NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposition

2 posters

Go down

Proposition Empty Proposition

Post by Aaron O'Shea September 1st 2009, 7:43 pm

Recently I had gone back to my homeland of Ireland. It was part of the final week of the World War Tour. I had such an awesome time with all my friends ,family and local drug lord/limo driver. Of course there were some low points to. Like when my first love, told me she still loved me. That was a difficult situation but it got worse somehow when Alison saw us hugging and heard her say that. Luckily when I ran after her she believed me when I told her the truth. I loved her but not my old flame anymore. Then also I still have not claimed the love of my father. After years of trying to impress him but, he still is not proud of his son even when I have risen to the top of celebrity
status. All I want on earth right now is his love, but as the years tick away it grows further away from me. Another major happening in
Ireland was my mom’s doings. First of all she got my girlfriends name wrong. She thought that I was still engaged to my former fiancée Michelle. I didn’t tell her yet that we broke up. She was still unhappy with me for shit I’d done before I left for America and all she
wanted was for me to settle down and start a family. I agreed that I wanted to make her a proud mother so I decided I will ask Alison to marry me. I was sceptical at first but when I got back to the plane after the day. I love her so this should be no problem. This is where we set off from.

Tuesday 1st of September 2009
Los Angeles, California.
O’Shea Residence.

I woke up after a late night as I always do. Suddenly I lift my head wondering where the hell I am and how the hell I got home last night. I always did this, it was a problem, but I love a good night out. I think maybe I should take it easy for a while. The things my mom had been saying really hit home. I have to sort my life out. It’s things like theses un-memorable nights that made me lose my last fiancée. I didn’t want to do a dumb shit move again and lose my beautiful Alison Williams. Not to
mention that now I told my mom I was asking
Alice to marry me, I couldn’t fuck this relationship up as well. I couldn’t put myself ad my mom through that again.

I sat up in my bed and dropped my head into my hands. My head was pounding. I had to many shots. As I walked towards the bathroom the sun that came through the gap in the curtains infuriated the demons that caused my head ache. So I just ran in and got myself a shower and dressed. Then went down and prepared for the day, while I watched the news. There was as shit load of new about the riot that took place at God of War last Sunday. It turns out that the government is suing the owner of the arena for not preparing properly for the health and safety of the fans and also us for adding gas to the fire when Chuck provoked many of them. What a dickhead move on his part. I suppose I will have to make a testimony in court as Vice President of NLWF some time soon. But before that I have a big day ahead of me. Today it was a beautiful day out so I might as well stop running from this issue and actually put my plan into action. I was going to ask Alison to marry me. A huge step in our relationship but we have been through a lot of shit and survived it. In fact our relationship is even stronger now.

I got up and went out in my car. I didn’t have a clue when it came to jewellery. Even when I got engaged the last time, Michelle got her own ring , I just paid for it. I didn’t know where how to pick the perfect one so I called the one person who could help. The guy who a few months ago almost got married. My best friend and work mate Brenton Cyrus. He knew all about this marriage shit. I was way out of my league and I’m the most disorganized person in all the world. He changed NLWF from falling in the ratings to the elite of television. So obviously his organizing skills are top dollar.

I gave him a call and had to tell him about this proposal. He was the only person that is going to know except for my mom.

[Ring, Ring, Ring]

Hello?

Brenton my man. It’s your new business partner.

Aw Aaron yeah what’s up man? I’m down here at headquarters trying to work out that show idea you had. I’ll get back to you with the start date okay.

Yeah sure thing. Listen I didn’t call on business today. We’ll it’s kind of relationship business I suppose.

What is it?

I need you to help me out today. I’m looking for a ring. I know your good at picking them out.

What, you want to get one to train in your house? I don’t think you can get permission for that man.

NoBC not a fucking wrestling ring. I want to get a ring for a finger. Alison’s finger.

Why? Oh wait. Your not..? You are!

Yeah I am. I’m going to ask Alison to marry me. But I’m freaking out. I don’t know what rings are good. Karats and all that shit. You know from when you got Megan’s.

Okay I could probably get out of here in a few minutes. I’ll try help you out. Meet at 45th Street Jewellers okay. In say twenty minutes.

Yeah no problem. Thanks again man for helping me out.

No problem, see you later.

Before I met up with Brenton I had time to get to a store. I wanted to make this night perfect so I ran out and got some flowers. I think she likes flowers? I never really got her any now that I think of it. After that I made my way to the jewellers. Brenton was already there waiting, sitting on the hood of his car.

There you are where were you?

I was getting some flowers. Anyway lets do this thing.

We both walked into the jewellers and were greeted by the owner of the store. He seemed okay.

Hello gentlemen what can I do you for?

Eh were here for an engagement ring please.

Oh yes sir right over here. Now I have a wonderful ring over here. Marvellous diamond.

That looks good right Brenton?

Hold on buddy. How much we talking for this?

Just a mere six thousand dollars.

Are you serious for this? No man. Get us the best ring out here and we’ll pay no more than five thousand. That’s it.

But sir your being unreasonable.

No you want to sell it. So sell it. We both know your making a huge bargain anyway.

Yes sir right away.

Thanks man. I wouldn’t be able to do this without you.

No problem. You’re like a little brother to me. I have to look out for your best interests.

I wouldn’t be able to do that without him there. I would have been ripped off completely. He knew what Alison would like too after their stint together. So that helped also.

So gentlemen when is the big day?

What?

When are you two getting married?

Excuse me! What the fuck are you talking about. He’s helping me pick this out for my girlfriend.

Oh come on guys. Plenty of gay men come in here and try to hide there gayness but I can see right through that.

Jesus! Just get me the fucking ring.

Yes sir right away sir.

He came out with the ring and we just left. That guy actually thought we were gay? Is he serious. We must be the manliest men in all of the manly world *grunt*. Anyway Brenton had to get back to the office so I went over to Alison’s house to see if she was home. When I got there she was relaxing in bed resting her back. I walked in gave her the flowers I bought her.

Hello Alice how’s your back?

Thanks for the flowers. It’s okay now. It was painful earlier but the medication helped that out. What are you doing here?

Do I need a reason to visit my snucklepuss.

Fucking hell Aaron don’t call me those weird names. I wont tell you again.

Sorry babe. Anyway you wanna go out tonight so I can have a special evening with you?

Yeah sure give me a while to get ready.

No problem babe. I’m going to go back and get dressed.

I went home to get myself ready for this night. I had such shaky hands all the way home. I wonder how I didn’t crash. I had to take some pills to calm me down. When I went back up to Alison’s to
pick her up, she looked fantastic as usual. Phew this was really going to happen. That’s all I said to myself all night. When we got there I had already made arrangements with the restaurant. I rented the whole place for just us, and had the band ready to play. As the head waiter lead us to our seats I got ready for the biggest moment of my life. I pulled her chair out and she sat down. Then I decided fuck it. Better do it soon before I bitch out. So I got on my knee and the Waiter got the band to start playing. Alison’s expression changed from a smile to blank.

What the hell are you doing? Your shoes untied?

No Alice. Listen we have been through a lot, and we are as strong as ever. I’m not really good at these thing. So basically I love you more than life itself. Will you marry me?

....To Be Continued!
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Proposition I_vote_lcap100/100Proposition Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Proposition Empty Re: Proposition

Post by Alison Williams September 3rd 2009, 5:32 pm

My eyes widened, and I was so shocked I felt a knot in my stomach. I looked at Aaron and smiled at him I didn't know what to say. It was the biggest decision ever... It sure wasn't the first time someone asked me to marry them. Aaron looked at me, just waiting for my answer. But I didn't have a answer yet. I put my hand on Aaron's face and closed my eyes.. I opened my mouth then I tried to speak... Only for my voice to get stuck. I closed my eyes and slowly started to speak...

Alison Williams
I have to....to think about.

I was so scared. But I had to get it out somehow. Aaron stood up to his feet and I...well I walked away.
Alison Williams
Alison Williams
Immortal
Immortal

Female
Birthday : 1990-05-24
Zodiac : Gemini
Chinese Zodiac : Horse
Location Location : Is that your biz?
Number of posts : 105

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 28-00-02
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $550,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Proposition I_vote_lcap100/100Proposition Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down