NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Homecoming.

Go down

Homecoming. Empty Homecoming.

Post by Aaron O'Shea September 1st 2009, 2:41 pm

[Colour code- Aaron Orlando Ortiz Alison FANS Mom Dad Ryan Jess ]

August 27th 2009
Atlantic Airspace
GMT -1.

It was going to an awesome day. First of all Alison came with me to the last week of the tour. But to top it off, we were on our way to the single best place for a night out ever. They don’t fuck around over there. They get wild. Yes of course it was my homeland, the Republic of Ireland. I would finally get to see al my friends and family again. It has been so long. Oh and of course I can now introduce my mam and dad to my girlfriend Alison. Sweet! It was a long flight and I hate flying but the
excitement kind of drowned out the fear in me. I think it’s fair to say
Ireland doesn’t have any really big worldwide athletic stars to look up to, but they do have me. And for that reason I am sorry that I don’t go home more often. I sat looking down over the green fields below us as we flew closer to Dublin Airport. Alison was excited to. I held her hand all the way and she smiled at me every time she saw the glow off my face from happiness. As we landed I opened my seatbelt and stood up before the plane even stopped. I was eager to step on the soil of the Emerald Isle. Orlando Ortiz came up to me
before we got off and gave me a run down of the days schedule.

Okay Aaron this is your town so I’m not going to boss you around the whole city. But we want you to do a press conference. Is that okay?

Are you serious? Of course I’ll do a press conference. Do we have security in the airport.

Yeah we got a few guys.

A few. I don’t think it will be enough. We are not in America where every second person is a star. We are in Ireland. I can only think of two people bigger than me to them. That’s Bono and Jesus. One of them are dead. So this will be fucking huge.

Yeah okay good point. We’ll get more out there now. Let me make a call. Good luck.

I sat back down with Alison who nestled herself into my chest as I waited for the doors to open. I really couldn’t wait for my mother to meet her. I think Alison was a bit nervous but she tried not to show it. She plays the tough chick really well but I know her for what she really is. A sweetheart.

Hey Aaron move your ass. We have to go, the doors are open.

Yes sweet pea sorry.

Sweet pea? Shut Aaron and get our hand luggage.

Of course honey.

I grabbed the hand luggage from the over head compartment then followed Alison out of the plane. She was fixing her make up as I was struggling to move down the aisles of the plane with the
bags. But I cant blame her for looking good.

When we got out of the plane, there was short walk through to the arrivals area in the airport. Everything was quiet until we got there, and then pure chaos. I was bombarded with fans chanting and cameras flashes going off. It was all to much. A little guy from Dublin leaves Ireland for 5 months and comes back as almost royalty. I did shed a tear but it was a manly tear. That tear worked out and drank beers with the guys at strip clubs *grunt*. It was a huge struggle to get through the crowd
and down the escalators to the awaiting limo but we got there. It was a stretch hummer. The limo service we chose was owned by former gangster and drug lord “The Monk” but he has sorted his life out now and we were acquaintances before I left. Great guy. He greeted both of us with open arms and grabbed the bags. He was so happy for two reasons. One his friend was home and two, his limo
service would get so much exposure he wouldn’t be limited to just High School proms anymore. I told him all about what’s been going on and introduced him to Alison. Then we said our goodbye’s as we got to the press conference. Monk had another booking with a high school prom so I said it was okay for us to get a taxi from there. There were a shit load of NLWF fans in attendance, all waiting for me. The chants were amazing. As soon as I walked from that curtain they almost broke the sound barrier with “A-O-S” chants. Then when I raised my gold it was like being in heaven. I was home. I was King for a day.

Woah woah woah. Ladies and Gentlemen, Guess who is back in town?! That’s right. It’s me your champion, Aaron O’Shea! And am I happy to be here. Words cannot come to mind to explain to you all how much I owe you all for your support. So I must say. Thank You!

Thank You Aaron!

Ha, I love this place. So I’m here and I just want to know one thing. Who here is going to watch God of War this Sunday?

Yeah!!!

Yeah that’s what I like to hear. So anyone catch my match last week in Rome? Where I kicked
the shit out Chuck and beat the man who everyone thought I couldn’t! Well never say never! And follow the way of our countrymen and women, Never Give Up!

Okay ladies and gentlemen before I go…

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Now, now I have to see my family ha. Ladies and gentlemen, as I was saying I want to introduce you to my wonderful and beautiful girlfriend. My rock. Miss Alison Williams!!!

Hello Ireland its eh great to be here.

GET YOUR TITS OUT FOR THE LADS!!!

Oh shit. Damn Alison honestly they’re just playing. It’s humour really.

Yeah sure they are Aaron, lets just go to visit you family now. Please!

Okay Ireland I have to go visit my mommy now ha. So Slán lait. Bye and see you soon.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

I think Alison was upset afterthat but I was too happy after that welcoming home to notice. It was just a bit of fun anyway. Now we were going to visit my family who I haven’t seen in half
a year. That’s way too long. They are my everything so I couldn’t wait to see them. It was a short ride their but seemed like an eternity. But when I got there and saw my old house. Still the greatest place on earth in my opinion. I melted. I was home finally. It was the perfect day so far, and now it got better. My mother saw the car pull up outside and ran towards me. I hugged her
and then ran to my dad. We didn’t show compassion. He was a real tough guy so we just shook hands. All my life I wanted him to show some sort of love towards me. But all I got was “like” after my stint with pills, a few years ago. It didn’t matter. All that mattered was that I was home. My brother who had visited back in June came over with his girlfriend too. He was actually there in Legacy Bar with me the night I met Alison so no need for introductions. But I did introduce her to my parents who were so excited to meet her. Well I thought they were.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Homecoming. I_vote_lcap100/100Homecoming. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Homecoming. Empty Re: Homecoming.

Post by Aaron O'Shea September 1st 2009, 2:50 pm

O’Shea Household.
Artane. Dublin, Ireland.

So mom, dad. This is my beautiful and wonderful….

Michelle! Its so nice to finally meet you.

Eh mom!

No Aaron don’t be rude. I am introducing myself to your fiancée. He gets that from his father, but his good looks from me.

Mom!

What Aaron?

This is Alison. My girlfriend, not Fiancée.

Oh I see….well very nice to meet you and you look beautiful.

My mother walked in the house and almost looked disappointed. I had no idea why. So I followed her in and my dad gave Alice a tour of the house. When I walked into the kitchen my mom was making us dinner.

Mom? What’s wrong. You seemed unhappy to meet Alison. Do you not like her or something?

No Aaron that’s not it, she seems great. But what happened to Michelle? You told me such great things about her, you were going to get married. I wanted grand kids Aaron.

Ma, funny story why we broke up. You see while I was having a few beverages one night with my companions I may have accidentally under the influence of alcohol. Cheated on her and traded in my engagement ring for a bottle of vodka.

SMACK! I found myself getting a smack across my face from my mom with a spatula. That hurt and I definitely didn’t expect it from my mother. I rubbed my face then just looked at her.

Listen Aaron you did some dumb shit over here. I even bailed you out when you had that addiction. Yet you repay me by letting me know you are still the same. Still the same punk kid that left here. I told you to get your life sorted out and make me proud by settling down and starting a stable family. Living the American dream.

Ma I would do anything to make you proud honestly. I didn’t mean to stay the same. I can change my ways.

Well then do it. Change your ways and ask that girl out there to marry you.

FUCK! I loved Alison but I really have fears of this kind of responsibilities. I couldn’t even take care of my dog Shadow. He died. I cannot deal with responsibility. But I know my mom is disappointed in me plus it cant be all bad with Alison. I do love her after all.

Okay.

Okay? You mean your going to be engaged?

Eh yeah.

When Aaron, when. Tonight?

Tonight?! Mom are you serious its not that easy.

Well then when Aaron?

Eh…I don’t know. Within the month?

Oh Aaron you are making me a proud mother now. Oh son I will make Alison feel so welcome with the family now.

Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck. I actually agreed to this. I was hyper-ventelating. I ran to the bathroom, and
just sat there. I crumble under this much pressure. But I had to put on a happy face and get down for dinner, so I did the only thing that would calm me down. I took some of my pills. Then walked my ass into the dining room with a brave face on.

Everything alright babe. You seem a little funny.

Everything is A-okay honey. You don’t worry about me. You just have a good time and get to know my family. MOM! ALCOHOL PLEASE!

Stop shouting Jesus! Look you made me use the lord’s name in vain.

Alison looked at me confused and I looked back at her.

Is Brenton’s middle name Jesus?

No Alice my mom is Christian.

Oh right Christian.

So Alison tell me how you two met.

Well eh we met at Legacy Bar and Grill a few months ago. In fact Ryan was with us that night, weren’t you Ryan?

Excuse me!

Eh no Alison that was someone else. I wasn’t hanging out in bars with Aaron. I was over in America looking at colleges.

Oh yeah maybe it was, someone else?

Shit!

Mind your manners Aaron. No cursing at the dinner table.

Sorry mom. Wont happen again.

Now lets eat then we can plan the rest of our time with you two yeah?

Sure Mrs. O’Shea.

We had a wonderful meal. No one can cook quite like my mom. Well I suppose everyone would say that about their mom. Everyone loves their home cooking. After we ate, we sat around the living
room with a drink and caught up. My dad didn’t seem interested but he never did. He spent most of the night talking to Ryan and his girlfriend. The day was going great now, until my mom did the unthinkable. She broke out the photo album. Of course she did. She would never let me leave without embarrassing me on front of my mom. I didn’t look at the pictures because I was afraid what I
saw. But the expression on Alison’s face said it all.

Ha it’s still that size.

Fuck that!

My dad left the room to go for a smoke, with Ryan. I had to go with them to escape embarrassment further more. When I walked out I heard a sigh from my father but I brushed it off and talked to both of them.

So Dad… I missed you.

Yeah son your mother missed you terribly.

Not the reply I would have wanted but I had grown to expect it. My brother saw it too and tried cheer me up anyway.

Hey Aaron, me and Dad are going to watch Bohemians play Shamrock Rovers tonight. You wanna go?

Oh I absolutely loved soccer. It was my first sport. Also to see my team Bohs go against their rivals the one night I’m back worked out fucking awesomely. It had been a while since I saw a
football match, so even though my dad probably didn’t want me to go. I couldn’t miss it for the world.

Yeah man lets do it. I’d love to go.

You can’t Aaron. We’d be mobbed. It wouldn’t be fair to me and your brother.

For god sake dad. Don’t let your personal issues with me stop us having an enjoyable night. What is your problem with me? What is it?

Stop making a fucking scene Aaron. Your not in your professional wrestling faking world now.

He just shook his head and walked into the house. I crumbled to the bench in our front yard and Ryan put his hand on my shoulder.

Don’t mind him Aaron. He loves you. You know that, he’s just in a bad mood.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male

NLWF Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aaron O'Shea September 1st 2009, 3:00 pm

No I didn’t know that. And it seemed whenever I was around he is in a permanent bad mood. It was bullshit. I just wanted him to love me like a father should. I had to blank this out because now it was great. My mom got in touch with my two closest friends growing up. Stephen “Steo” and my childhood girlfriend Jess. They were so happy to see me. They ran up and I gave them both a hug. It was great now all my loved ones were here. We talked then went into the house to the rest of the
guys. When I walked into the room Alison was smiling talking to my mom still, and then I introduced my friends.

Okay Alison, this is Steo and Jess. My two bestest buddies.

Nice to meet you Steo and what was it?

Eh Jess.

Oh right.

It seemed that my mother had told her about Jess while I was outside. She obviously knew about our relationship and that we had to break up because I signed with NLWF, while she was still in
college. I could feel the tension between these two and got more drinks to cut that tension. We had a great time catching up and talking old times. I went back into the kitchen to top up my beer, and Jess followed me in.

Hey Jess what’s up? You want a drink?

Yeah Aaron please. So how is my big star?

It’s been a great life. It was a shame you couldn’t come with me to America. We would have
been living the dream.

Yeah I know Aaron but my education is important and in one more year I will be a trained surgeon.

That could come in handy some day. My neck hurts like shit now.

Really? Let me take a look see what I can do.

She walked over and started feeling my neck to see if there was any problems with it.

So you think if I came with you, we would still be together?

Yeah Jess I do. We were in love. I could have married you at that point.

Yeah I think we could have spent our lives together.

Maybe? But I think our lives worked out for the best. Your dad hated me anyway. Your going to be a surgeon, I mean that’s awesome. I’m proud of you.

Awh Aaron Thank you. I am very proud of you too. I missed you terribly.

She let go of my neck and hugged me for a few moments.

You know Aaron. I never stopped loving you.

I was brought back by this and just looked at her. She stared into my eyes. Then I heard a cough from the background.

Am I interrupting something here?

She turned and walked back to the living room and said goodbye to my parents. Then left the house. I ran after her as she walked down the road to get a taxi.

Babe! Wait please. Where are you going?

I am going back to the plane Aaron. Where I am wanted.

What are you talking about, your wanted here.

No Aaron after what I just saw and heard in there, I don’t think I am.

Come on honey what made you think your not wanted.

Eh well maybe Aaron it’s the fact that you two were draped over each other and she said she loved you.

No Alice you got it the wrong way. She was checking my neck. Then SHE told me she loved me. I didn’t say it back honest.

So you don’t love her?

No babe I used to but that’s the past now. I love you.

Yeah okay Aaron. Well I already said goodbye. I don’t want to embarrass myself by going back there.

But I want you here with me. Were going to a football match tonight as well.

No babe, its fine. I’m not a soccer fan anyway. You have a good time okay. I’m just going to chill at the plane. I’ll see you later tonight. Taxi!

The taxi pulled up and she opened the door to get in. But I stopped her, and pulled her in towards me. We kissed passionately for a minute then I let her go and paid the taxi man. She left and
I walked back home. When I got there Jess was gone. I asked mom where she was.

Where is Jess gone?

I don’t know Aaron she rushed out after you left. I think she was crying.

Fuck! Steo I need you to do me favour. I need you to go talk to her for me. I have no time. Tell her I will call her sometime this week.

He left and drove down to Jess’ house I think. I don’t know I haven’t called yet. Then me , Ryan and dad drove to the Bohemians match. I had to wear a hoody that covered my face. Dad didn’t
want to get mobbed if someone noticed me. So I blended in with the crowd. But it was awesome my brother had a surprise for me. He called up the bohemians chairman and set up that I would meet the team. This was awesome. I grew up all my life idolising these guys and now they look up to me just as much as do to them. When I walked in they were excited and shook hands with them and signed
autographs. They did the same. They presented me with a jersey signed by all of them. We took pictures. They wanted pictures with me to take home and I know I definitely wanted photos with them for my scrap book. Before I left and it was time for the match I gave them a small pep talk and made my way to the stands. It was a great match like all Dublin Derby matches and thankfully we won 2-1
with a late winner. The day was almost perfect. After the game we drove back to the house to my mom. She was crying because unfortunately I had to leave to go back to the WWT. I hugged her for like five minutes before Ryan told me we had to go.

Okay Aaron you remember what we talked about. And don’t trade the ring in this time.

I shook my head up and down then left in Ryan’s car. We just listened to Aslan all the way to the airport. Since they’re not big in America I can never really hear them.

So what was she talking about Aaron back there? What ring?

Oh nothing Ryan it was just a little wrestling joke we had earlier before you arrived.

I didn’t want to tell Ryan about me proposing to Alison , or anybody else really because I didn’t know if I could go through with it yet. So we just sat and sang the remaining distance to the airport. When we got there I hugged him goodbye and told him to come over anytime, I would pay for the flight and he could stay at my place this time. When I got to the airport it was late so only reporters were there now, and a small group of fans. I didn’t mind signing autographs or taking pictures because there was so little of them. As I got to the plane I was greeted again by Orlando Ortiz who smiled as I walked up the steps. I shook his hand.

How was your homecoming?

I couldn’t ask for anything better dub-O. Fantastic catching up with the friends and family. Only a bit of drama, but families have there ups and downs.

Very true. Well Alison arrived a few hours ago and has been just relaxing. So I’ll let you get back to her and have a good flight okay. I might come speak to you later about some more press conferences in the future, are you up to doing them.

Yeah for sure man, I love them. I’ll talk to you later.

I shook his hand once again and then walked down the aisle to my seat in first class. Nick Ridicule and Ashley Matthews were snuggled up together asleep. I flicked Nick’s ear and ran. He woke up and looked around but didn’t notice me. That was funny. Then I saw Brenton walk into the plane. I nodded my head and he waved. We did that awkward and stupid silent talking. You know when you talk but make no sounds so you don’t wake people. But still expect people to understand you by reading your
lips. Yeah it was pointless. Both of us turned around with a “WTF” expression. I though he said “Now car shoe” but I worked that out later. I sat down in my seat beside Alison who was asleep in the chair. When I relaxed I closed my eyes hoping to sleep. Alison still asleep turned around and rested her head on my shoulder. This may sound gay and stupid. But that felt like a magic moment and a loving connection. At that very moment I knew, this is the love of my life. I’m going to propose!
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male

NLWF Record:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down