NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen to the Voices

Go down

Listen to the Voices Empty Listen to the Voices

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 5:34 pm

Luna is sitting on the bus with Death Angel

Luna Valentine: It’s been a hell of a week DA… Where the fuck have you been?

Death Angel: Around

Luna Valentine: Great answer…

Alison gets on the bus and Luna catches Alison glancing at her

Luna Valentine: I fucking hate that bitch… I hope I snap her twig fucking arm tonight…

Death Angel: Save it for the match Luna

Luna Valentine: But I just hate her so fucking much... I can't stand her... Oh Death Angel I have something for you...

Luna goes into her bag and pulls out the mask from her basement

Luna Valentine: What’s this?

Death Angel: The Mask I no longer need

Luna Valentine: Were you in my fucking basement?

Death Angel: It’s a Safe place to be at for the moment

Luna Valentine: You could have told me you know. Then maybe I wouldn’t be freaking out in my own fucking house. The fuck were you doing there DA? And why didn't you tell me?

Death Angel: Because I need time away from AOW

Luna Valentine: Still you could have told me. I think I deserved the right to know…when did you leave?

Death Angel: When you came down the steps

Luna Valentine: Were you still there when I passed out?

Death Angel: Nope I was gone I was at a Grave yard

Luna Valentine: Well at least you didn’t see me passed out on the floor.I don't even want to know what you were doing in a grave yard. My head still hurts from when I collapsed. What does AOW want with me? Why the hell would they ask me to be their queen?

Death Angel: They just want to know if you would be there Queen of the group so they could help you when you need help.

Luna Valentine: That sounds nice… Maybe I’ll say yes but I’m not sure yet…They were asking me about you… What do they want with you?

Death Angel: They want to know if I’m all right and if I’m still alive

Luna Valentine: Should I be their queen or whatever?

Death Angel: Luna that is completely up to you, I can’t make the choice for you.

Luna Valentine: Well that helps my decision sooo much. I’ve been hearing this weird voice in my head and it’s starting to freak me out. I don’t know what the fuck it’s ever talking about, all I now is that there’s some type of monster watching me or some shit. What do you think?

Death Angel: That voice you are hearing is the Syco in side you and that Monster you will meet every soon

Luna Valentine: Syco? That sounds like it’s going to make things more complicated…Lately this weird masked dude has been randomly popped up. Like the other day he was in my locker room, talking about that monster thing, and that at ROR everything will become clear. This shit is getting annoying and I don’t know what to make of all this. It’s driving me fucking crazy and I have no clue what to do! What do I do about the voice?

Death Angel: Listen to it

Luna Valentine: Well ok if you say so…oh and why the hell would you leave the mask in my basement if you don’t need it?

Death Angel: Safest place to keep it

Luna Valentine: No one tells me anything! You know all I want to do is win the Women’s World title. I really didn’t ask for all this extra shit. Life is so fucking complicated; it’s driving me fucking crazy…

Death Angel: Life is full of Light and Darkness there are only two paths to take along the Road of Life.

Luna Valentine: Well I hope that I pick the right road at ROR…

Luna looks at the front of the bus where Alison is

Luna Valentine: She’ll never win when faced against me… That would make me look so bad, losing to the “Dick Magnet”. When I win tonight I hope she shuts up. I’m so tired of her talking it’s not even funny.

Death Angel: Once again Luna save it for the match, you have enough on your mind. Stop stressing yourself more

Luna Valentine: She just makes me so fucking mad! Guess I should calm down. Save it for the match got it.

The bus driver stopped and everyone got off the bus

Luna Valentine: Well here we go again, another Legacy where I’ll win

OCC
Thanks so much to Death Angel!
He's been super awesome to work with!
Very Happy

Back to top Go down