NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From good to bad, over night.

Go down

From good to bad, over night. Empty From good to bad, over night.

Post by Aaron O'Shea July 19th 2009, 1:05 pm

I celebrated in the ring, parading my belts on the second rope. I didn’t have a care in the world. I had all I wanted. Championships, a great partner, and well although I wouldn’t say it out loud, my new love, my girlfriend, Alison Williams by my side.
I had just achieved my goal, the goal I set for myself no longer than a week ago in an interview with Mr. Phats. We were talking and he asked me, as I was already Rated [R] Champion at the time. Do I think I could become triple Champion? Well obviously it was a great achievement if I could. You know becoming the No Limits Champion, then the Undisputed Universal Champion at the big PPV Resurrection of Respect. Well never did I dream that this week would pan out as it did.
Losing to Brenton Cyrus, my Rated [R] Title. Then winning my No Limits Championship. Then later after the show, Direct Hit. I showed Brenton the loyalty he lost from his former partner, Mexican Samurai. I kicked that son of a bitch right in his temple. Obviously impressed the boss. Because now we are an unstoppable force and he showed with loyalty comes the rewards. My Rated [R] Championship back, and a new reward, the Tag title. Stripped from Samurai and given to a more deserving partner. Nothing could have ruined my weekend, well……

18th of July 2009
New York.
After Direct Hit.

I had walked up the ramp with my girlfriend Alison Williams, we were both happy as hell that this night turned out the way it did. Alison had a flight to catch to Los Angeles. She had a match on Legacy. As did I but I just had to cancel my flights and go in the morning to LA. I was in the city that never sleeps and my dreams as a wrestler had just come true. What would you do? Night in New York, with the largest amount of Irish-Americans in the whole of the country or sitting in a plane for six hours in a tin can? I know, I did make the right decision even if it did bring me apart from Alison. I would meet up with her anyway the next day at the show. What could happen in a day? Well I would find out at a later time that shit would hit the fan in just one day.

After the big night out I went back to my hotel room. I was so pissed I could barely see, and my friend from New York came with me. It was six a.m. in the morning and I just wanted them out of my room. Him and those girls he brought back. They had known me from tv and didn’t hold back when it came to flirting. I mean who would when your talking to someone famous. Anyway I was thinking too much about Alison and kicked them out. The only woman I wanted at the time was her.

19th of July 2009
New York – Los Angeles.

I woke up the next morning and had such a fucking headache. I just threw my stuff in the first bag I saw. I had two but I manage to cram everything into one bag. I zipped up my hoody and covered my head with the hood so no one would bother me. Not that fans do bother me, its just that I was in no position to deal with kids. Seeing one of their heroes as a drunk. I got in a taxi and made my way to the airport. Of course when I got their I had to deal with a few fans asking for pictures, but luckily I had shades to cover up my bloodshot eyes. After I checked in a just awaited my plane and when I got onto it there was nothing I would be doing except getting some well needed sleep before the event tonight, as I would only have a short time in my house in LA, before it.

I got to LAX and of course more fans awaiting me in the airport but the biggest surprise was when I got to the outside. Nothing but press. I thought their was someone else coming out but then I was surprised when they all started bombarding me with these question.

Press 1.
So what does this mean for you and Alison? Is your relationship over now?

Aaron O’Shea.
What, what are you talking about? We aren’t even fighting.

Press 2.
Do you blame Brenton or Alison?

Aaron O’Shea.
Seriously what about Brenton and Alison? What am I blaming them for?

Press 3.
Are you as heartbroken as Megan O’Day?

Aaron O’Shea.
Megan O’Day, whats she got to do with Alison? Can someone tell me what the fuck has happened?

Press 1
We talked to Megan O’Day a while ago and the scandal had just broken that….

I didn’t listen to them anymore and I just rushed into the car. I was not in the mood to be talking to the paps I just wanted to get the fuck home and see what was going on.

As soon as I got back to my house I threw my bags down, put my face in my hands and shouted into the large hallway, echoing back to me.

Aaron O’Shea.
WHAT THE FUCK!....fuck!....fuck!....fuck!

I ran towards my telephone and rang up my girlfriends mobile phone to see what the fuck had happened. I rang but no answer? I wondered what had happened but I just didn’t want to deal with anything, and I knew I would see her later to talk so I hit the sack for a while and took some pills to ease my headache. Then awaited for it to be show time, so I could drive to the arena.
Aaron O'Shea
Aaron O'Shea
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Number of posts : 464

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record:
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
From good to bad, over night. I_vote_lcap100/100From good to bad, over night. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down