NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■-

Go down

-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- Empty -■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 19th 2009, 4:17 am

--
--
-■■-
-BRENTON CYRUS-
-■■-
-
-
-■■-

-■■-
-
-
-■■-
-GOD-
--
--
-■■-
-■■-
Saturday July 18th 2009
Direct Hit XIX
After the show

-■■-

I looked at Aaron and smiled, then I dropped to my stomach and rolled to the side as Aaron O’Shea took my position in the corner and lined up Mexican Samurai for an Aaron O’Shea punt kick. I watched as his foot struck the skull of Mexican Samurai, it made me smile.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Get him Aaron! Kick his God forsaken ass!

I was done with The Mexican Samurai, I truly believed he was my friend, I never thought he would revert back to his old ways. The Mexican Samurai was feeding on my success, like a leech and now that I’ve removed him he’ll die. I entered the ring as Aaron O’Shea jumped off the top rope with his amazing double moonsault, crashing down into The Mexican Samurai.

■■
Brenton Cyrus■■
Aaron, ready for our match?

Aaron shook his head and smiled as Samantha Praxton announced the match

Samantha Praxton
This match is a standard match for the Rated [R] Championship!

I listened as the bell rang, I dropped to the mat like a ton of bricks as Aaron O’Shea ran to the cover. 1, 2, 3, Aaron O’Shea had taken his Rated [R] Championship back. I nipped up back to my feet and grabbed the Rated [R] Championship, I threw it to Aaron O’Shea who went to get his No Limit Championship. Aaron O’Shea celebrated climbing to the top rope to raise the titles for the remaining fans to see. Aaron O’Shea jumped down from the turnbuckle and I threw him another surprise, the other half of the Undisputed Tag Team titles, the same belt Chuck Matthews wore, the same belt The Mexican Samurai wore. I saw Alison Williams making her way to the ring, she looked beautiful as always, for a second I even thought she was coming down for me, but then I remembered where I was. She could always do that to me, make me forget everything just at the sight of her. I let the couple celebrate in the ring and with a smile on my face I walked up the ramp with my three championship belts, and a huge smile on my face.

Jessica Vestieri
What the hell was that out there? None of that was planned with me!

I looked a Jessica Vestieri for a few moments before smiling and flipping her off, I walked past her as if she didn’t even matter. I didn’t care about running Direct Hit, the only reason I was even on the show was because I’m a sentimental guy, and Direct Hit is where I started it all. As I walked away I said something to Jessica Vestieri.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Fuck you!

I headed to my locker room and packed up all my stuff, and headed out to my limousine. I had to make it to the airport quickly to catch my flight back to Los Angeles, for Legacy. Megan decided to stay with her family and not accompany me to Direct Hit this week, I hadn’t seen her in a week, and I missed her with all of my heart. Another hard week was about to be In the books, then it was on to Resurrection of Respect where I would fight the only man more dominant then me so far this week Shadow Demon. At Friday Fusion Shadow Demon beat my former partner The Mexican Samurai, and on Direct Hit he beat my former partner Chuck Matthews. Either Shadow Demon was ready for me, or my former partners just suck, and we all know that’s not true.

“Are you checking any bags sir?”

I arrived at the airport right on time, my New York limousine driver was the best. I journeyed through security, and made it to my gate I sat down alone a looked out at the runway.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Déjà vu.

-■■-
Sunday July 19th 2009
-■■-

I arrived in Los Angeles early Sunday morning and was taken home after a grueling week.

[BzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZz]

[BzZzZzZzZz]

I grabbed my phone and looked at it.

[Incoming Call]
[From: Private Number]

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hello?
Alison Williams
Hi Brenton…

I knew her voice, it was my favorite voice, so soft, so sweet.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Hey Alison, what’s going on?

I never called her Ali anymore, it hurt too bad, still.

Alison Williams
I just wanted to say thank you for what you did on Direct Hit, that was really nice of you.

I couldn’t tell her that the only reason I did it was for her, but I’m sure she knew that already. Aaron O’Shea was like a little brother to me ever since we became friends a couple months ago, I always tried to help him out, but this week he disrespected me, and I would have killed him if it wasn’t for him.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I decided it was better to forgive and forget, seems like my, friends, are dropping like flies and I don’t want to lose anymore.

That was total bullshit, I love my friends, but the fact is I don’t need friends, I never have and I never will, I had Megan O’Day and my unborn child, that’s all I ever needed in life, friends were just nice to have.

Alison Williams
Well I’m glad, Aaron really likes you Brenton, you’re like his best friend now.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Aaron is one of my best friends too, he’s one of the guys who are the future of wrestling, and the future is now.

I didn’t know what else to say to her, whenever I talked to Alison since she broke up with me I tried to keep the conversations short, and unrelated to anything that had to do with us.

Alison Williams
Brenton, can we talk about something else, something like, right now?

I didn’t understand what she meant, I walked towards my room with my cell phone in hand.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What do you mean?

I opened my bedroom door and there she was, my Ali Cat, naked underneath the covers of my bed. She looked so beautiful, no make up, just how I liked and she knew it.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I have to call you back.

I hung up my phone and slipped it into my pocket, I continued to look at her in my bed, she moved her hands gently over the covers, then moved her fingertips gently across her breasts, then she stuck the tip of her finger into her mouth.

Alison Williams
Come here Brenton, I need to show you something.

I wasn’t an idiot, I loved Megan more then anything, anyone, and that was never going to change, yet, I walked towards Alison.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
What are you doing Ali?

She smiled when I called her Ali, her amazing smile, I took a seat on the bed and dropped my head into my hands. Alison scooted towards me and leaned over my shoulder, she whispered gently into my ear.

Alison Williams
One more time, just like when we were together and I promise no one will ever find out.

She kissed me on the cheek and laid back down in the bed, it was obvious she was more the ready for action, the room had already smelled like sex and we didn’t even do anything. I stood up and turned towards her.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
You should leave Alison.

A look of sadness removed her perfect smile, I waited for her to scream and yell at me, maybe even hit me like should would always do when we were together, but it never happened. Instead she stood up and got dressed. She walked past me quickly.

Alison Williams
I’m so sorry Brenton…

As she walked by I could see tears in her eyes, actual tears, something I had never seen in 5 months of knowing her. I followed her and grabbed her shoulder before she could escape out my front door. I turned her around and I hugged her, holding her tight against me for the first time since I dint know how long. Alison cried on my chest, I had to tell her how I felt about her now, or I might never get the chance.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ali I still love you so much, but things have changed. I’m sorry, I tried to make it work with us, I gave you everything I had, I tried my very best to be everything you wanted me to be, and you still broke up with me. I couldn’t love someone, who just didn’t love me back, and it’s not your fault, you just don’t feel that way about me, but I found someone who does and she’s my soul mate.

Alison looked at me, tears still in her eyes.

Alison Williams

I love you.

It was the first time she ever said it too me, I was blown away, for the first time, speechless. I grabbed her and hugged her again.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Ali, you’ll always have a place in my heart.

Alison Williams
And you in mine.

We hugged each other for what felt like an eternity, just standing near the front door holding each other in our arms.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
I love you Ali.

Alison Williams

I love you too.

We walked outside, and my heart dropped at the sight if Megan looking at Alison and I.

■■Brenton Cyrus■■
Megan, this is not what it looks like, we were only talking things over!

Megan dropped her bags and turned around, she got back into her limousine and they left, leaving Alison and I standing outside. Ali left my house and I tried to contact Megan, calling her several times and sending her a bunch of messages, but she refused to answer.

[From: Brenton Cyrus]
[To: Megan O‘Day]
[Please just talk to me! NOTHING HAPPENED! I love you soooo much <3]

[You can trust me, please, just talk to me! I love you.]

[Baby stop this, there isn’t anything to be mad about, we only talked! I love you]

[This is my last text I promise, I‘m sorry, but nothing happened, you‘re overreacting, if you don’t believe me, ask Alison what happened, if she had sex with me she would tell you, she would tell everyone! I Love You! Call Me…]

I sent so many texts my battery started dieing, over twenty easy, not to mention the five messages I left on her answering machine. I don’t have any idea how I’m going to focus on Legacy today, but I did know I would do anything to make Megan happy again.

--
--
-■■-
-GOD-
-■■-
-
-
-■■-

-■■-
--
-■■-
-BRENTON CYRUS-
-
-
--
-■■-

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- Empty Re: -■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■-

Post by Brenton Cyrus July 19th 2009, 4:17 am

What a week, am I right? It’s funny how one thing happens, and suddenly all the plans change. Not for me in this case, in this case it’s the ten guys walking into their funeral at Resurrection of Respect. The Triple Cage Resurrection Match, a match not even I would want to be in, will feature ten of the best in NLWF in a war to crown and Undisputed Universal Champion.

But it’s not the Main Event!

The Main Event of Resurrection of Respect is Brenton Cyrus versus Shadow Demon, and two months ago this match wouldn’t even be a mid carder. Shadow Demon was on his way to the bottom and it wasn’t looking good, but much like other Legacy wrestlers, when I arrived to the brand he excelled, and he earned a shot at the World Heavyweight Wrestling Championship.

The foundation of any event is based on the main event, Shadow Demon versus Brenton Cyrus is a match between two guys who don’t hate each other, two guys who don’t dislike each other, two guys who have no real problem with the other. Instead it’s a match based on mutual respect for one another, which is the perfect foundation for a Resurrection of Respect Pay Per View.

You wouldn’t catch me dead headlining an event like this against Havoc, or The Mexican Samurai, they wouldn’t know the meaning of respect if it punt kicked them to the skull. Some guys fake it, they put on a false smile and fill your head with bullshit until you think they might actually be a good person, you might event consider them a friend.

But then you find out the truth, you can dress a guy in a Barney Costume, but at some point one of those kids is going to find out he’s a fucking phony! Mexican Samurai, I knocked the head off your Barney costume, and saw you for the creepy son of a bitch you really are. The same creepy son of a bitch I thought you were two months ago, when I was getting set to whoop your ass at Guilty as Charged, is back in the NLWF!

To me that means you are one of the guys I want to destroy, all over again.

Welcome to the final Legacy until September guys, I plan on leaving as a winner.

Brenton Cyrus
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1989-10-10
Zodiac : Libra
Chinese Zodiac : Snake
Location Location : Des Moines, Iowa
Number of posts : 1722

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: 63-16-2
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $11,520,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- I_vote_lcap100/100-■Bonus■- -■Legacy RP 4■- Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down