NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You'll never win!

Go down

You'll never win! Empty You'll never win!

Post by Guest July 19th 2009, 1:46 am

The camera opens and Luna is walking in a hallway, she stops and slides down the wall, sits there, and looks at the camera

Luna Valentine
You know Alison I find it so fucking funny that you think your going to win the Women’s World Championship. I’m sorry, but you won’t win EVER. As long as I am in the NLWF you won’t ever win the title that I want. If you want the title you’ll have to kill me first. I have worked my ass off to get my title shot. You on the other hand have done nothing and you get a title shot? What the fuck is this shit? No offense to the other women, but you all have done nothing to deserve a title shot. Why do you just get a shot handed to you? I don’t fucking get it!

Please do me a favor and stop prancing around like you’re the fucking best. YOUR NOT! You will never be the best; all you will ever be is the whore of the NLWF. You haven’t done shit here in the NLWF and I don’t think you ever will. You haven’t even been in a match yet and you think your going to be the new champ! Hahaha! You’re so fucking funny. I won’t let you be champ.

The title is mine. How many more times do I have to say it? You don’t even deserve to be within 20 feet of the title. I’ve worked for it and I’m going to work my ass off even more to win it. I want that title more than I want air in my lungs, and when I do win it I’m going to rub it in your face. Hopefully after that you’ll pack your shit and leave the NLWF. You don’t belong here. Is there a way we can send you back to where ever you came from? I like how confident you are in yourself, but look where confidence got Lillian. Her confidence put her at the end of my fist. Keep it up Alison I fucking dare you, see what happens. Lets see if you can back up your talk.

Honestly I hate you. I really truly hate you. I dislike everything about you, and I don’t even know you! Speaking of that I have never even talked to you face to face. We do all our talking on camera. Why haven’t you confronted me? Are you scared? Or do you just fail that much that all you have is your big ass mouth that talks all this shit and you never back it up? I mean fuck even Brooklyn Hawk backed up her talk and she’s newer to the NLWF than you are. Sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you epically fail at being a wrestler! And that is exactly why you won’t be Women’s World Champion. When I win maybe I’ll let you hold the title. Nah fuck that idea you might get whore all over my title. So at Resurrection of Respect prepare to lose, I’ll be the one holding the title at the end of that match. End of story

Luna gets up and walks down the hallway and the camera goes black

Luna walks into a room and sits on the bed

Luna Valentine: What a hectic fucking day! I’m so fucking tired… Now why the fuck would they want me for a queen? I mean I’m a ex junkie fresh out of rehab and I wrestle at the NLWF. That doesn’t really sound like a queen. They should ask Alison, she acts like queen of the fucking world. I really hate that bitch…

Luna lays on the bed and stares at the ceiling

What do they want with Death Angel? And that voice I heard earlier that angels acted like they didn’t hear it. I am going fucking crazy! The voice where’d it come from? It sounded so familiar… Kind of like the masked guy! I totally forgot about him. What the fuck is up with him and his random appearances? What’s with the monster thing? Does it all of this shit really have to happen on my big night? Seriously, I have to make a decision, deal with monster thing, and win the title. I’m not fucking Super Woman. Life is fucking difficult, better than rehab, much better, but still fucking difficult. All these questions with no answers. I guess everything will become clear at Resurrection of Respect. I can’t wait to see what the world has in store for me this time…

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum