NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Womens World Champion

Go down

Future Womens World Champion Empty Future Womens World Champion

Post by Guest July 18th 2009, 5:40 pm

The Camera opens and Luna is sitting in a chair in a darkened room with a dim light and a smirk on her face

Luna Valentine
I am the future NLWF Womens World Champion and there is nothing that can stop me. You see Diva’s of the NLWF the Women’s World Champion title is mine. All mine. There is nothing any of you can do to change that. I don’t care about how good you guys are, other companies you’ve been in, or who your in a relationship with. The title will be mine. I deserve it more than any of you… Most of you haven’t been here that long and you think with Tiffany Starr gone and the title being vacant that you can come and try and take it. WRONG! Over my dead fucking body will any of you have that title. At ROR I will win the title that I rightly deserve.

Luna turns and looks at the camera

Luna Valentine
None of you deserve to be in the title match. This match is my match. It was supposed to be with Tiffany Starr and that’s the way I wanted it. She was the best Diva here and I wanted to prove that I could be the best, but now I’m stuck in a match with a vacant title against you losers. I deserve this match. I’ve worked hard for it. I came out of rehab with a goal of being champion, and none of you will ruin my goal. I still plan on being champion cause the truth is I’m the only one who really qualifies for this match. Out of Allison Williams, Brooklyn Hawk, Ruby Miller, and me I have been here the longest. I have actually worked for this match and the rest of you have done absolutely nothing!

Luna turns away from the camera gets up and walks to the window and stares outside

Luna Valentine
People wonder why I want this title so much. Well it’s because honestly I don’t know why I want it. At first I wanted the title to prove that I’m better than Tiffany Starr, but now she’s gone. She was my only true competition in the NLWF. Now all these other bitches have joined and think that they can try and dominate. I think not. I’m going to dominate the Divas and that’s the end of that.

Luna looks at the camera

Luna Valentine
I would love to see the looks on the other Diva’s faces when they are put against the men. It’s going to happen. There aren’t enough Divas to run a division with just women. I can’t wait to be matched against men. It will just prove that I’m just as good as the men if I beat them. On the other hand the other Divas probably won’t win if they’re matched against men. Allison well she’ll probably just end up fucking the guy if she’s in a match with them. Sorry Aaron she’ll probably whore out and cheat on you.

Luna walks back to the chair

Luna Valentine
If any other women join the NLWF this will get interesting, and if any of them get in my way they better watch the fuck out. Oh and if Lillian Shark comes back she better not get in my way again, or pick a fight with me. I won last time and if she starts shit again I’ll fuck her up for the second time. If I’m a man Lillian you’re a dog cause I showed you who is fucking boss!

The camera turns back to the window and fades to black

Back to top Go down