NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Love You All

Go down

I Love You All Empty I Love You All

Post by Ruby Miller July 18th 2009, 11:19 am

The scene is set in a bar, with women walking around sharing drinks. We pan and zoom in on Ruby Miller sitting at the bar talking to a talk blonde haired woman. A mug of beer sits in front of both of them.

Blonde: So here we are Ruby. You just won another bar fight bringing your record to what now, 1-0, 2-0, no, 3-0?

Ruby: You know it's 5-0. All of them by knockout.

You know that isn't going to happen when you go wrestle in NLWF.

I know that. You know that I'm getting screwed on my only debut by being put up against one of the General Managers of Fusion, Brooke Hawk. Now, I see that we'll be meeting next week at Resurrection of Respect for the Women's Title. So I really think that this match should be just a nice a little warm-up for both of us. However, I am going to show up at Legacy ready to fight. Go ahead Brooke talk all you want about trying to take me down but we'll see how much you can talk after I defeat you Sunday Night.

She seems to be kind of a princess type. She hasn't said anything about you or the match.

I know and it pisses me off. She needs to start paying attention to me and not Alison Williams. Look, she needs to realize that we both have to earn respect here to be respected.

You've got a point. Hey, doesn't your flight leave in an hour?

Shoot. You're right.

Ruby downs her beer and reaches into her pocket but her friends stops her.

I've got it. You'll be able to pay me back soon.

You're an amazing friend.

Ruby turns to walk toward the door. All of the ladies in the bar begin to applaud. Ruby is overcome with emotion and begins to tear up as she waves. Ruby stops just before the door and turns to the crowd.

I love you all. Watch the show Sunday 7:55 on Spike TV.

Ruby turns and walks out the door as the applause begin again as the camera fades to black.

Ruby Miller
Ruby Miller
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Number of posts : 3

Back to top Go down