NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mixtape #2 [Part Two]

Go down

Mixtape #2 [Part Two] Empty Mixtape #2 [Part Two]

Post by The Notorious K.I.D July 17th 2009, 2:09 am

Mixtape #2 [Part Two] Mttn
Kid’s arm turned out fine and the next morning the Parkour Owner had an announcement to make

Parkour Owner
Guys come here

Kid, Louis, Nick, Charlie and Sam all came together in front of the owner.

Parkour Owner
Everyone, This is my daughter.

Chloe Walks in and her hair waving in the wind, just like in a movie. Kid goes Red, He hadn’t seen any girls his age in a while.

Chloe
Hey guys, Im going to be a part of the team!

Chloe walks away

Parkour Owner
Now guys I would like you to make her feel welcome!

Kid goes into the kitchen to talk to Chloe

Notorious K.I.D
So you can do tricks?

Chloe
A few, What about you?

Notorious K.I.D
Err, Double Backflip.

Chloe
Haha, Thats what they all say just to impress me.

Notorious K.I.D
Ill grab Louis

Kid goes and gets Louis, Louis shows her the tape.

Chloe
Wow, Thats really cool!

The group went out to do jumps The Owner was starting Kids second Mixtape.

Notorious K.I.D
How many stunts on this tape?

Parkour Owner
About 5-8, Lets get started!

They started off jumping over cars, Chloe went first and cleared it, really well.

Notorious K.I.D
Well done!

Chloe
Thanks Kid!

Next was Charlie, He clipped the roof and fell over the top, He was fine, The went Sam, Just making it over, Nick was the same and then it came to Kids shot, He ran up and pushed him self up with his arms, He flipped and landed on the other side, Everyone clapped.

Parkour Owner
Great work Kid, Did we get that Louis?

Louis
Sure Did....

Parkour Owner
Rick’s the name.

Louis
Rick.

Rick
1 down guys, Lets keep going,

This time Chloe sat next to Kid, Kid blushes, He had feelings for this Chloe, They had only met her yesterday but she was beautiful, Kid hadn’t felt this way since being Kid Kill.

Chloe
So how long have you been jumping?

Notorious K.I.D
About 2 weeks. You?

Chloe
Wow, About 2 years!

They came across another stunt, this was a back of a truck, there was a ramp for cars to get up on it, they were to run up and use the ramp to push themselves across the trailer, First Charlie went, Making it 3 quarters of the way across, Then Sam went and made it about 1 meter from the edge. Then Chloe went, She made it half way, Still a great leap for her. Nick went but he chickened out and then it was Kids turn instead of running up he cart wheeled up tyhe ramp and with his arms pushed himself over the trailers edge.

Rick
Wow, How did you spring yourself so far?

Chloe
Wow, and you only started 2 weeks ago.

Then Louis walked up to Kid

Louis
Hey you think I could get with Chloe?

Notorious K.I.D
She’s mine man, You’re not having her!

Louis
And so the game begins.

Louis ran up to Chloe

Louis
Hey hottie, Wanna do something tonight?

Chloe
Eww, Gross, Go away.

When they were looking for more stunts Chloe Sat next to Kid again, This time Louis pushed him away and sat in his spot.

Chloe
Why did you do that to my friend?

Kid wanted to be more than friends with her, He was in love, and Louis was trying to get her, But failing Miserably.

Louis
Because you like me and I like you

Louis winked at her.

Chloe
No I don’t! Even if we were the only ones in the world!

The Notorious K.I.D chuckles

Louis
What are laughing about?

Notorious K.I.D
Your attempts!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Notorious K.I.D
Come on Delirium, Your Posting in Fusion and Direct Hit, But why not here, If you don't I'm just going to crush you soo badly! Watch yourself, You will get smashed in Friday Fusion Direct Hit and You will definetly get smashed by me!!

From The Notorious K.I.D cherry
The Notorious K.I.D
The Notorious K.I.D
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1993-04-07
Zodiac : Aries
Chinese Zodiac : Rooster
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 396

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: W=16 L=11
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $2,500,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
Mixtape #2 [Part Two] I_vote_lcap100/100Mixtape #2 [Part Two] Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down