NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--the hawk has landed.

Go down

--the hawk has landed. Empty --the hawk has landed.

Post by Brooklyn Rade July 16th 2009, 8:14 am

--a hawk original roleplay.

Some will learn, many do. Cover up or spread it out.
Turn around, had enough, pick or choose or pass it on

That was my time. My new theme song blasted threw the PA System's. As the 1st verse of the song began I started to walk from behind the curtain.

-Making A Debut-

The crowd's were silent but they wouldn't be for long. Once they see my in-ring ability, I will have millions of people want autographs and they will shout my name.

Buying in, heading for suffer now or suffer then
And it's bad enough, I want the fear, need the fear
'Cause he's alone (the fear has become)

More words from my theme song begun, I walked down the ramp with my black feathers, a trademark of mine.

He's alone (the fear has become)

Well, if they're making it , and you're pushing it, And your leading us along. The hassle of all the screaming fits, That panic that makes remorse.

After all, what's the point, Cause levitation is possible.

I took the mic from Samantha Praxton and went inside of the ring. Then my theme song repeated the chorus once more, that's when it turned off. I put the mic close to my mouth..

'Brooklyn Hawk
First off...I would like to introduce myself to the NLWF. My name is Brooklyn Hawk, but simply call me Brooke. I came here in the NLWF along with my husband , Travis Hawk. Sooner then later the both of us will make an impact on all of you selfish idiots!

Then that's when the boo's came.

'Brooklyn Hawk
Excuse me! I'm speaking! And when The Hawk speaks, you shut the hell up! You see right now you people are booing me. But once you see me defeat Ruby Miller tonight, I will become your favorite NLWF diva. I may seem like I'm nice. But sometimes , I can be someone that you would NEVER EVER expect me to be. Now there's a issue that needs to be cleared. Alison Williams....I had the most respect for you out of the whole women's divsion. But then you pissed me off. And now the only person I have respect for is for ME! So you little slut , if YOU want to come out in my match tonight, come right on out because then I will make you worth something.

People started to cheer a little.

'Brooklyn Hawk
Enough of the talk....Since you know who I am now. I'm going to show you why I am and will be the most feared person in the NLWF.

My theme song came back on. I put down the mic and the fans booed once more. I exited from the ring and walked up the ramp. I went backstage to my locker room. Just to see Alison Williams stranding right by my door.

End
Brooklyn Rade
Brooklyn Rade
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female
Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

--the hawk has landed. Empty Re: --the hawk has landed.

Post by Brooklyn Rade July 16th 2009, 3:00 pm

PART 2

I didn't know Alison, but from what I heard, a lot of people liked her. Well guys to be exact. I could tell she was a bitch just by the way she looked at me. But that didn't stop me from defending myself from what was about to come out of her nasty mouth. She was blocking my locker room door. She had no right..I was going to get threw whether she liked it or not. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. I walked up to her and my smile went away. It went into a disgusted looking bitchy person. And her's did to.. She had on a nice outfit. But I wouldn't wear it.. To slutty for me.

Click For What The Dick Magnet Is Wearing!

'Brooklyn Hawk

Well hello there Ms.Williams. I am Brooklyn Hawk. The newest-

Next thing I know, this whore puts her hand in my face. In other words telling me to stop talking. She slowly put her hand down and smiled again.

Alison Williams
Look I know who you are but you don't know who I am. I am the best female wrestler this company has ever seen. I am The Dick Magnet. I am Alison fucking Williams! So you-

I put my hand over her mouth to make her stop talking. She did it to me so why not? I took my hand down and her mouth dropped. I shook my head kind of saying '' Yes bitch I did that.'' She turned her head and laughed , her laughed sounded funny. Kind of cute in a way. She was a pretty girl but I could make her ugly by beating her ass.

'Brooklyn Hawk
[color=white]As I was saying..I'm the newest NLWF Diva. And also , if you EVER interrupt me while I'm speaking. I will kick your ass do you understand me? [color]

Alison Williams
I understand. But what you don't understand is this!

Before I could even figure out what she was about to say. Alison slapped me in my face. She pushed me down on the ground and started to kick me. Then she spit on me. She walked away and I heard her evil but cute laugh. I got up slowly and I opened my locker room door. Then that's when I exploded , my locker room was trashed. All of my clothes were everywhere. My suitcases were opened. My whole locker room was just a total mess. And I know who did it. Everyone knows who did it. All I remember is my mind going blank. Then when I came back into reality , I saw Alison Williams laying outside of my locker room on the ground. Then that's when my theme song came back on again. I stepped over Alison's body but before I left I made sure she was alive.. She was, just knocked out. I punched her....hard. I went behind the curtain and walked down the ramp.. Leaving Alison Williams on the ground for some one to find her..

END
Brooklyn Rade
Brooklyn Rade
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooklyn Rade July 17th 2009, 5:56 pm

PART 3

--After The Match--

''Here is your winner, Brooklyn Hawk!''

The ref raised my hand in the air as fans booed and most cheered. I exited from the ring and walked up the ramp smiling. I won my first match in the NLWF, just like I knew I would. No one could stop me..Even Alison ''The Dick Magnet'' Williams couldn't stop me from becoming my dream. One day I'm going to be Women's World Champion. I might win at ROR, but at the same time I might lose...I thought about my opponents when I went backstage. I kind of had a pain in my left knee. I was injured before in my left knee, and I still haven't fully recovered.

Ruby Miler
She's just as new I as I am. I can't say much about her but from what I hear she might be a tough girl.

Luna Valentine
I already like this chick and I barely know her. Yeah she is a little weird.. Well a lot weird. But still , she seems not to be here to just make friends. She wants to win just like me and she wants to be a champion.. Just like I will become. I can see her going very far here in NLWF. The both us will become very far. She'll become a future star! Just like me.. It's going to be one hell of a match with her at ROR. I'm looking foward to it Ms.Valentine.

Brooklyn Hawk
Now come on. You have to think about yourself don't you? Now I understand..Some of us have those moment's were we think it is all about ourselves.
But sometimes....it can't be. Because the one's we love. Might not make it. And some people...We've had that expirence. We were so into ourselves that something happened to some one you loved. And when that person was depending on you... You weren't there for them. I've had that expirence to many times in my life.. But at ROR I'm going to put my heart into that match. I'm going to try my best. And that's all I can do, all I can do is try. And all I can do, is win which is something I'm going to do.

The Slut AKA Alison Williams
You really...Do you really want to know what I think about her? Words can't explain to be honest. She's a disgusting , lying , nasty , ugly , fake boob , hair extension , idiot , coward , slut I have ever seen in my life. She's a disgrace to women across the world. Alison Williams.. I will destroy you at Resurrection of Respect. I will make sure I destroy you. I can't stand you! No one can stand you...Except men WHO ARE STUPID! You will die along with Aaron O'Shit! YOU WILL DIE! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEEEE!!!

END
Brooklyn Rade
Brooklyn Rade
Proving Ground
Proving Ground

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down