NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NLWF Presents:
The Federation that promises to blow your mind as we lead the golden age of Pro Wrestling into the future! The No Limit Wrestling Federation is like no other, where you will be given limitless opportunities to excel fast as you compete in the Land of No Limits, fighting in the best Blood Sport on Earth!

NLWF accepts anyone brave enough to take the Walk of Fame, the first steps on the path to Immortality, but warns: Enter at Your Own Risk!

No restrictions, no boundaries, no limits, just the sport the way it should be!

Welcome and allow me to introduce you to four letters that will change your life, NLWF!

“IMMORTAL IS THE NLWF STANDARD OF QUALITY”
NLWF Presents:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Match with The Kid

Go down

The Match with The Kid Empty The Match with The Kid

Post by Shadow Demon July 11th 2009, 7:47 am

Shadow Demon
Here I am, awaiting my match with The Notorious K.I.D. This match, may not be crucial to anything much, but will be a hard fought battle between two tough competitors. Kid, this match, if you win it, could be a big step in your career. So far, you have only beaten nobodies. Razor Xtreme, Tank, both unsuccessful and poor RPers. This is your first real test in this great federation, and you have taken it with both hands. You have shown you have what it takes to become one of the best competitors in this federation. You have shown everyone the potential you have.

:But will it be enough?:

Shadow Demon
I know you’re new and have only had four matches, but I’m still going to give this match 100%. You’ve pushed me; Kid, and now you’re going to face the consequences. In this match, I will beat you. I will show you that, no matter how much potential you have, you can‘t beat a strong experienced player like me. I have been through the wars in this federation, and I am damn sure not going to lose to a young gun like yourself. I don’t need anyone to tell me that, I know I can beat you! I two weeks away from the biggest match of my life, and I’m not going to lose to you. I’m going to deal with you, and then tackle whatever challenges me next week, before preparing for my match again Cyrus.

:Face it, Kid, you’re just a stepping stone:

Shadow Demon
Have you seen what I’ve been through in NLWF? I was here when there weren’t any brands, I was here when Salvation ruled, I was here when the first ever NLWF draft took place! I’ve been through heartbreak and triumph, and much more. What’ve you been through? Two losses and two wins? What is that? What is that worth? Nothing, again, just stressing the fact that I’ve been through too much to lose to a rookie like you. This week, I will go into that ring, expecting to win, and I’ll leave it, having won. I’m not scared about what highflying moves you can do, If you pull any of them off, I’ll just move to the side and let you crash to the ground. If you want to stupidly put everything on the line like that, well so be it.

:I know you’re unpredictable:

Shadow Demon
I’ve seen what kind of moves you pull in the ring, I know what kind of fighting style you use, I know everything that you’re going to bring to that ring come Sunday night, and I know how to plan for it. I’ll have your every move scouted, and even if you do pull something out that’s not usually in your moveset, I’ll simply be prepared, because I know you’re unpredictable. I’ve seen how the other’s who have faced you have fallen. Here’s a news flash for ya, Kid: they were all unprepared! They had no idea about what to expect from you-but I do! Oh yes, I do. Even when all the others are wowed but what high flying moves you can do, I don’t. I just take note of them for when I come up against you.

:Threatened? Hah!:

Shadow Demon
I could never be threatened by you, Kid, because you simply don’t have the strength to take me down. I mean, sure, you can do all this high flying stuff, but when it comes right down to it, a good big man will always beat a good small man. More than my size advantage, I know how to play mind games with my opponents. Just look at what I did with Cyrus last week! He was completely freaking out! He completely didn’t expect that! Soon, you’ll know that I can be just as unpredictable as yourself, Kid. I’ve played mind games with many competitors of NLWF, and it always works out in my favour, and I know it will this time.

:The end is near:

Shadow Demon
This Legacy, I am going to try my hardest to win. I know I’m going to go in as the favourite, but I know to expect the unexpected. Kid, here’s to a good match.

:Let’s tear the house down!:
Shadow Demon
Shadow Demon
Immortal
Immortal

Male
Birthday : 1992-02-10
Zodiac : Aquarius
Chinese Zodiac : Monkey
Location Location : South Australia, Australia
Number of posts : 341

No Limit Wrestling Federation Info
NLWF Record: (W-D-L) 25-3-20
No Limit Wrestling Federation Net Worth: $10,000
No Limit Wrestling Federation Popularity:
The Match with The Kid I_vote_lcap100/100The Match with The Kid Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down